Thread: 'HELP' message in Irish booster shot news segment

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

Default 'HELP' message in Irish booster shot news segment

Just saw this disturbing tweet, and thought I'd share here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

bluestflame (30th November 2021), Brigantia (30th November 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), Harmony (2nd December 2021), janette (30th November 2021), TargeT (30th November 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: 'HELP' message in Irish booster shot news segment

why would a worker do that?

it makes no sense....

also, who's in the editing room.. sheesh??
    Last edited by TargeT; 30th November 2021 at 02:28.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Anna70 (30th November 2021), bluestflame (30th November 2021), Brigantia (30th November 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), Harmony (2nd December 2021), Kryztian (30th November 2021), Nasu (30th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Not quite sure what I am supposed to be seeing other than the lady is covering the form up - perhaps for confidentiality purposes. Please enlighten me

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Anna70 (30th November 2021), Harmony (2nd December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Perhaps to get a warning out that something fishy is going on, but doing it in a subtle way (light coloured tape on a light coloured background) in order for the video editor to miss it? It could have been placed there by any of the team, and the girl sitting in this spot might not even be aware of it, as it is on the side and not facing her. It would seem an odd and risky thing for a worker to do, even in case it was meant as a joke. It seemed genuine to me, but of course I've no way of knowing whether it is or not, just thought it was worth sharing either way. :-)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

avid (30th November 2021), bluestflame (30th November 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), Harmony (2nd December 2021), yelik (30th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

The word 'HELP' made out of some sort of medical or masking tape, on the side of the machine.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

bluestflame (30th November 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), Harmony (2nd December 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Not quite sure what I am supposed to be seeing other than the lady is covering the form up - perhaps for confidentiality purposes. Please enlighten me
    Normal..!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Anna70 (30th November 2021), avid (30th November 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), Harmony (2nd December 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021), Siphonemis (30th November 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Either it was put that by that person, or someone else. But regardless, the message was there.

This is how I see it - anyone might see it differently, but here is my take...

I expect that the majority of people go into these medical fields to work for the good of humanity.
    They give all of their effort and time, but then find themselves doing work that they feel is wrong.

They have a family, bills, etc. They have people that are counting on them for a roof and food.

Now they are in a fragile position - saying the wrong thing will cost their family dearly.

They are waiting and hoping for the right thing to "happen". Many of us are.

Although we do what we can when we can, it is not enough. Or maybe, hopefully, it is as it adds up.

We are seeing similar messages coming from all countries, jobs and people.

But what is the right move to make? How do we HELP those people? All people?

As we try to use the same tools (the media) only small messages get out and are not seen and felt by enough people. This clip is a perfect example.

Maybe we need to work from inside ourselves. The push could be a spiritual push from deep within ourselves - I don't know. But there is a good reason for "them" to close down worship in groups in all religions. Perhaps this is our clue to what we need to do.

I know that I am fighting everyday - every minute - the following is my short story...and I will try to keep it short.

I have felt a MAJOR connection to the Earth from my earliest memories. More than what most might feel. ( I can only guess at this.)
    I have been fighting to keep fighting - I was told from an early age that I would not be able to walk or even do a desk job by the time I was 30 years old due to scoliosis in my spine.
    I was never going to give in to that. I have had times where it has been so tough that I had to use a wheelchair to continue to go to work - but I did. I will never stop fighting against whatever it is that is fighting against me.

I have always felt that something was trying to stop me from being something more. I had paranormal attacks so strong that I had to take my family out of a house that we owned - we couldn't even sell it because whatever it was would chase buyers away. (One women while looking at the home when it was for sale was last seen RUNNING down the driveway. Running like she was running for her life.)

It was so difficult that I left it to the bank and walked away. I didn't care about the money - money comes and goes. My family's well being was more important.

Today I still fight against body pain - in my back. Years back, while looking at a new home, we were in our van and struck from behind by a truck. Luckily we all lived but I have carpal tunnel in both wrists - already had operations, but the relief was only temporary. I am 60 years old and my knees are going as well - the meniscus is worn out.

I was still training in martial arts up until covid came. I have never given up, nor will I. I now train alone. (And anyone that trains knows that is a hard discipline to maintain. But I do what I can.)

I am turning my fight inwards - to work more from the inside with my spirit to fight against what ever it is we are fighting against. I feel that our minds altogether might make a difference that is needed. Maybe that is why we are all here. I have learned a lot from Avalon and have had a lot more support that anyone would know - just because you are all here sending out your messages.

Maybe getting our messages out in a different way than we originally thought was possible might make a difference.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Anna70 (30th November 2021), avid (30th November 2021), Brigantia (2nd December 2021), gord (2nd December 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), Harmony (2nd December 2021), Peace in Oz (1st December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021), yelik (30th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Thank you so much for sharing such a thoughtful and personal message. I have to say, I admire your spirit, keeping on as you have!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Brigantia (2nd December 2021), Harmony (2nd December 2021), Patient (2nd December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread