+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr David Martin / 19 page Fauci dossier on the patents and history of this con.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Dr David Martin / 19 page Fauci dossier on the patents and history of this con.

Dr David Martin has compiled a 19 page dossier on Fauci and participants.

This is a direct statement of record by Dr peter Daszak who is Faucis accomplice, from page 8 of this paper /

“Daszak reiterated that, until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process, Daszak stated.”12

I have the complete PDF. But cant seem to upload it. Moderators, help??

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2021), haroldsails (30th November 2021), Hym (30th November 2021), Ioneo (30th November 2021), Nasu (30th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021), rgray222 (30th November 2021), ronny (30th November 2021), Sadieblue (30th November 2021), selinam (30th November 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,626 times in 5,415 posts

Default Re: Dr David Martin / 19 page Fauci dossier on the patents and history of this con.

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Dr David Martin has compiled a 19 page dossier on Fauci and participants.

This is a direct statement of record by Dr peter Daszak who is Faucis accomplice, from page 8 of this paper /

“Daszak reiterated that, until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process, Daszak stated.”12

I have the complete PDF. But cant seem to upload it. Moderators, help??
    It's on page 8 of this document (The Fauci Dossier) that's been in the library for a while now Doug:

https://avalonlibrary.net/Coronaviru...d_E_Martin.pdf
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th November 2021), Hym (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Nasu (1st December 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), ronny (30th November 2021), Sadieblue (30th November 2021), Snoweagle (30th November 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2021), yelik (30th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr David Martin / 19 page Fauci dossier on the patents and history of this con.

TIN TIN, many thanks. feel free to remove my post if you feel unnecessary or redundant.

thanks!!
    d

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2021), Hym (30th November 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

What just boggles my mind is that this guy still has a high paying job, funded the the US taxpayer. He has had nothing more than a public tongue lashing of which he pulls the classic gas lighting technique of whining about being a "victim". He has done horrendous things, caused immense suffering and exploited his position repeatedly and he is made out to be a hero. This is a classic example of creating a reality that just doesn't make sense. It promotes abdicating reasoning and logic because it's just not there. I remember when I chalked this kind of thing up to "it must be me" I just am unable to get it,it has to be true if so many people can see it and I can't, if I had a greater understanding of the facts I would understand it. That was a very easy way to let myself off the hook, although I was sincere in believing I was just unable to understand.

The system is now set up to totally discourage any reasoning or logic because it so so painful and anxiety provoking so it becomes better to just turn those qualities off and trust the "experts" and the "authorities". Just let one of the most evil men in history remain gainfully employed by those that are being harmed. Although, that very generous salary he receives is impressive it is really insignificant compared to the profits he has accumulated by his organized crime.

Meanwhile more and more people are becoming homeless. I have 2 very hard working and decent guys working for me on a project. One lives with his dad in a small camper in a walmart shopping lot. The other lives in a 28 foot trailer with his wife, 8 year old son and dog. These guys are not afraid or unwilling to work, they are very polite and have a good work ethic. They are just products (2 of many) of this insanity. While a small handful amass ridiculous wealth the other side of the coin is people like I just mentioned.

This group of the hynotised is now progressively being asked to be enraged at that those that didn't get vaccine. It is very frightening to see all this play out.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Delight (30th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (30th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2021), haroldsails (30th November 2021), Heart to heart (30th November 2021), Hym (30th November 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021), Sadieblue (30th November 2021), samsdice (1st December 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2021), thepainterdoug (30th November 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021), toppy (30th November 2021), Tyy1907 (1st December 2021), yelik (30th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,741 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: Dr David Martin / 19 page Fauci dossier on the patents and history of this con.

• Fauci Exposed! (39,022+ views)
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th November 2021), haroldsails (30th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021), Sadieblue (30th November 2021), thepainterdoug (30th November 2021), Tintin (1st December 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Pam/

Im amazed everyday. Its beyond understandable. And add Gates to this mystery ? Who annointed him anything? Im totally surprised that someone or group has not taken," measures" to end this. Alot of people are loosing an awful lot!

I hate to say it but personally , this stuff is invading my head, and creative space. This is the downside of being a creative person with time to think.

To be on a time clock job "rats wheel " seems almost a blessing. But I feel too responsable to my life family and Country to not take this all on. I know many here feel the same way.

Over T Giving, my son said at the table , Im so tired of hearing this covid stuff. And hes on my side. My answer was, well what else is there? the giants score?

Well, were in something, thats for sure

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2021), haroldsails (30th November 2021), Nasu (1st December 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021), Sadieblue (30th November 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2021), Tintin (1st December 2021), Tyy1907 (1st December 2021), yelik (30th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    What just boggles my mind is that this guy still has a high paying job, funded the the US taxpayer. He has had nothing more than a public tongue lashing of which he pulls the classic gas lighting technique of whining about being a "victim". He has done horrendous things, caused immense suffering and exploited his position repeatedly and he is made out to be a hero. This is a classic example of creating a reality that just doesn't make sense. It promotes abdicating reasoning and logic because it's just not there. I remember when I chalked this kind of thing up to "it must be me" I just am unable to get it,it has to be true if so many people can see it and I can't, if I had a greater understanding of the facts I would understand it. That was a very easy way to let myself off the hook, although I was sincere in believing I was just unable to understand.

The system is now set up to totally discourage any reasoning or logic because it so so painful and anxiety provoking so it becomes better to just turn those qualities off and trust the "experts" and the "authorities". Just let one of the most evil men in history remain gainfully employed by those that are being harmed. Although, that very generous salary he receives is impressive it is really insignificant compared to the profits he has accumulated by his organized crime.

Meanwhile more and more people are becoming homeless. I have 2 very hard working and decent guys working for me on a project. One lives with his dad in a small camper in a walmart shopping lot. The other lives in a 28 foot trailer with his wife, 8 year old son and dog. These guys are not afraid or unwilling to work, they are very polite and have a good work ethic. They are just products (2 of many) of this insanity. While a small handful amass ridiculous wealth the other side of the coin is people like I just mentioned.

This group of the hynotised is now progressively being asked to be enraged at that those that didn't get vaccine. It is very frightening to see all this play out.
    First Off,

David Martin has shown me that some of the characters in the alt movement are shooting the cause in the foot as they are not REALLY DOING anything. Why are people like RFK still approaching the case as if this is a vaccine? Why is Rand Paul not MORE decisive?

The interview with Dr. Ardis and David Martin just inFURIATED me. This is RICO criminal activity and the documents are already out there. The last 40 years or so has seen the WORST degradation of health of our kids. The rise of vaccines has been the rise of damage. The plan to get us all "damaged" and in thrall to the medical industrial complex is something many of us have known. The people talking about it have been demonized because of the brain washing that began with small pox vaccination.

WE have to do something. We need to take this on somehow. Why can't "we people" sue Fauci in a class action suit? Can each of us individually file criminal complaints in the USA? I am sending off the documents from David Martin to the AG in Ga, NC and Tenn. This costs something in printing but maybe will help?

Secondly, I am curious about how we can connect people who need a "home" and those WITH a "home" to share. I have one but I am reluctant to enter into an association because often the people who are "displaced" have a "desperation" problem. I have been really wary and disappointed because people were LESS than dependable. I would LOVE to connect with stable people who are not running away from something terrible, but moving confidently TOWARD something wonderful.

I wrote this before and feel I am still SEEING a model of Homings...extending community housing

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2021), Heart to heart (30th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Reinhard (30th November 2021), Sadieblue (30th November 2021), selinam (30th November 2021), thepainterdoug (30th November 2021), Tintin (1st December 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Delight

I get it but we need to be eyes wide open / now this may wander a bit , but in my compassion and generosity, I invited a homeless woman into my home to sing a song demo so I could pay her and have her earn some money. She was soooo happy.
    guess what?

she infested my apartment with bed bugs on the couch and chairs and then I brought them up to my bed. I was getting bitten with red marks every night until I finally discovered these very smart little creatures who would bolt away the second the light was turned on.

This was such a difficult time for me. I had to throw everything out, the bed and mattress wrapped in saran wrap and took months to end this.
    In total, it cost me about $ 1200.00 and 3 months of sanity for being liberal and generous.

and btw/ this dr ardis dr martin interview is fantastic!!
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 30th November 2021 at 16:59.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alecs (30th November 2021), avid (30th November 2021), Delight (30th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (30th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Sadieblue (30th November 2021), selinam (30th November 2021), Tintin (1st December 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Delight

I get it but we need to be eyes wide open / now this may wander a bit , but in my compassion and generosity, I invited a homeless woman into my home to sing a song demo so I could pay her and have her earn some money. She was soooo happy.
    guess what?

she infested my apartment with bed bugs on the couch and chairs and then I brought them up to my bed. I was getting bitten with red marks every night until I finally discovered these very smart little creatures who would bolt away the second the light was turned on.

This was such a difficult time for me. I had to throw everything out, the bed and mattress wrapped in saran wrap and took months to end this.
    In total, it cost me about $ 1200.00 and 3 months of sanity for being liberal and generous.
    That is really a terrible repercussion for your generosity. I have had some disappointing "stories" and I am sure many have stories too. The main issue I have PERSONALLY is that I WILL look at the bad and I will process it but I LIVE in the Good and only want others in my house who feel that way. I am NOT a victim and I choose to have my space be a victim free zone.

BUT back to the topic, I am mad as hell. There are criminals who think I am a victim and helpless.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/paz9S3sgQ2Tc

I SEE that there is a TERRIBLE issue where people have decided we are their food source. They are using us financially, energetically and they want to EAT us up. They are eating up the future! They are MURDERING the children! We did not choose a war but like Arjuna, I guess we have to fight?

I am not afraid of MY future. I do not fear death at all and have stopped using the medical industrial complex for almost all things. It is SOMETHING to see myself as detached from the mind control. It is my intention that all humans have a life on a planet that is connected to SOURCE and all the parasitic forces are burned up.
    Last edited by Delight; 30th November 2021 at 18:51.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (30th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2021), Heart to heart (30th November 2021), Sadieblue (30th November 2021), thepainterdoug (30th November 2021), Tintin (1st December 2021), yelik (30th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

There are so many places to post stuff but placing this here because I like Stew Peters

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/M82hmyoEkUXL

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st December 2021), haroldsails (30th November 2021), Heart to heart (30th November 2021), heretogrow (30th November 2021), Ioneo (30th November 2021), onawah (30th November 2021), Sadieblue (30th November 2021), thepainterdoug (30th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (30th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2021), onawah (30th November 2021), Sadieblue (30th November 2021), thepainterdoug (30th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

This has all been meticulously planned for decades.

To usher in the New World Order, One World Government everyone needed to be traumatised, demoralised, tagged, tracked and controlled.

COVID and the vaccine created both the problem and reaction needed to force humanity and governments into destroying themselves, economies, businesses, socieities, communities and families where we became the Great Reset

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (30th November 2021), Delight (30th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2021), Sadieblue (30th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread