+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help poor ol Strat and his busted foot

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,040 times in 911 posts

Default Re: Help poor ol Strat and his busted foot

Comfrey root and leaf. In homeopathics as symphytum.
    I've used it in teas and tincture form.

It's also called Bone Mend, Knit Bone and Bone Set, as it alkalinizes the blood enough to facilitate many healing responses, from healing bones to ligaments and tendons.

We know it is a highly effective herb as the fda has gone out of it's way to push the herbal companies to leave it out of their formulas in the last decade. Their lie is that it over alkalinizes the system....of course that is only when you take much more than the natural dosage, just like water and other non-patentable products that we all know as essential and great, proven curatives.

When my dog has ligament problems I put some of the dried herb of the comfrey leaf, I've grown for a while, in his food. I've done it so often in his middle years that I habitually put it in his food daily. He likes it as much as the other sprouts and roots he eats while on our walk and runs.

Also Dit Da Jow is a strong and penetrating liniment I've used for serious bruises, even a break once. It feels like it is absorbed much like DMSO is. It has been used for centuries when treating martial arts injuries, sports injuries, work injuries.

When the injury is serious, after taking Rescue Remedy, slowing down the circulation in the area and elevating if necessary, soaking alternately with warm and cold, I use all of the above.
    Last edited by Hym; 2nd December 2021 at 04:07.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2021), Dennis Leahy (2nd December 2021), iota (4th December 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd December 2021), Strat (2nd December 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

so sorry Strat! so glad you've gotten a wealth of knowledge that pretty much covers all that i might have suggested ... my only "adds" would be NAC

it is one of the most powerful antioxidants whose health benefits are incredible.

here is an article outlining 29 benefits:

29 NAC Benefits & Uses (N-Acetyl Cysteine)

some highlights:

Pain and Inflammation

• NAC alleviated pain in a study of 146 people over 2 years, especially in those with poor circulation. The participants took 1,200 mg NAC daily [88].

• NAC (1,200 mg/day) reduced inflammatory markers such as CRP and IL-6 in a study of 24 people with kidney disease. Given to 15 patients with severe burns, NAC reduced oxidative damage, increased antioxidant protection, and reduced inflammatory markers

• But it had no effect on kidney inflammation in kids nor on leg cramps

• NAC reduced neuropathic pain in rats by blocking an important inflammatory pathway: matrix metalloproteinases

• In cells, NAC targeted the same pathway as common anti-inflammatory painkillers: COX-2

• NAC reduced pain and inflammation of different origins, including kidney disease, injuries, and severe burns

• In one study NAC supplementation improved demanding cycling performance in 10 athletes after 9 days. It increased their antioxidant capacity, physical performance, and muscle recovery.

• One study concluded that NAC can alter the energy balance in muscles and hinder muscle repair. When given to 10 men after intense exercise, it lowered inflammation in the muscles but at the same time slowed down muscle recovery after 8 days.

• In several studies of 16 people in total, NAC infusions given before intense exercise reduced post-exercise muscle fatigue.

• NAC could reduce muscle fatigue in exercises that demanded only 80% muscle power, while it wasn’t beneficial for high-power training in 7 men

• NAC increased glutathione and blood cysteine in several studies in healthy people, which was linked to improved strength, endurance, and exercise performance

• NAC could help maintain high levels of the anti-inflammatory IL-10 even a week after exercising in 29 people

not too mention its very effective applications against all things covid and flu ...

also this for healing ...

just play in background or when resting or sleeping

AND tonight? i will lift you up in my heart for healing!

Last edited by iota; 5th December 2021 at 06:49.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), Hym (4th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th December 2021), thepainterdoug (4th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Fasting helps everything, H.A. or hyerlonic acid helps joints amazingly!!! I hope you feel better.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), Hym (4th December 2021), iota (5th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2