+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Secret Ex-Mil Squad Paid by Aerospace Co to Probe UFOs

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default Secret Ex-Mil Squad Paid by Aerospace Co to Probe UFOs

Starts at 15min.

There are claims in this interview by mainstream journalist Ross Coulthart that a Californian aerospace company may be paying a group of ex-military personnel to travel worldwide investigating UFO events and retrieving physical samples.

Speaking to Cristina Gomez, Ross said: "I do believe that the technology that is in possession of the United States has been deliberately divested to private aerospace
    I know this is a controversial allegation but I think that there's been a deliberate attempt by certain sections of your military and intelligence services to avoid accountability and
    transparency and this is what they're worried about.
    They've actually committed crimes they've avoided admitting to oversight committees of the US Congress that there is technology that has been quietly hived off into private aerospace companies and I've been told by people in.......I have to be careful here, let me just say I'm aware of claims that there is a group of ex-military who go around the world investigating the phenomena and my understanding is they're not paid by any government, they're paid by a private aerospace company based out of
    Long Beach, California.

I've spoken to former military personnel who claim to have been part of that body.
    A number of them are people who've worked for our Defense Signals Directorate as it
    was then known or other intelligence or military services in our country but I'm told there is a collaborative effort to investigate the phenomenon and to retrieve any physical samples and this has been going on for some time."

Speaking of "a very deliberate effort made by key officials in your government
    to shut down and neutralize public interest in the phenomenon" Ross added:
    "Incredible as it may sound, religious zealots inside your military establishment are trying to shut this down because they find the whole thing offensive to their religious beliefs. They're deep Evangelical Christians at high levels in the intelligence services,
    particularly the US Air Force and they're just morally offended by the idea that there might be a non-human explanation for the phenomenon. So what do they do? They stick their heads in the sand and they lie to the American public about it. And frankly they'll keep on lying unless you good people out there start shaking the cage, rattling the cage and demanding information because you can. We're at such an important time here
    where all of a sudden the Congress has a proposition before it, where essentially the Congress would require UAP transparency: it would require reports every year I think every six months detailing what the United States Government knows about the UAP issue, detailing what the US Government knows about incredible references to alien life,
    non-human entities and recovered craft.
    These recommendations by Senator Gillibrand are absolutely fundamentally important
    to our understanding, our potential understanding as humanity of what is probably one of the most monumental secrets that's ever been kept. It is the biggest story of our time! I cannot overstate this and I don't care for a moment what the skeptics and debunkers say, the level of proof is now far beyond a criminal burden of proof, beyond reasonable doubt. There is something that the United States is sitting on, that it doesn't want you to know and key officials in your air force and your intelligence services are desperately trying to stop you from finding out about it.
    Now you can go on for the rest of your life in a sleepy days and just let the world manipulate itself around you or you can find out what's really going on. Because i've spoken to some of these people, I've spoken to some of these insiders, I know what's coming. There's a lot of that I can't talk about but some of the revelations are breathtaking. And I think people just need to realize they have the power to push,
    they have the power to force change. We are at an absolutely monumental moment in political history in the United States where the Congress is deciding once and for all:
    will the public ever know. This is it."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd December 2021), Bayareamom (1st December 2021), daddy-keith (2nd December 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2021), Franny (1st December 2021), Nasu (1st December 2021), toppy (2nd December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread