Thread: Steven Greer and the consideration that "he's been compromised"

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Steven Greer and the consideration that "he's been compromised"

Hi, apologies to ask but I once recall reading here or somewhere of a situation that happened years ago (and which Kerry, and maybe Bill, had some peripheral exposure to) in which something happened with Steven Greer whereby he could be blackmailed over it. Or maybe he was set up to be blackmailed... something along those lines.

I am only asking if there's any reference material that can be found in this regard that tells more about that story.

Let me add... I far prefer to cite reference material for a friend who asked me about this than try and share what I recall which likely has degraded and maybe even become distorted in my waning memory capacity.
    Last edited by Chester; 2nd December 2021 at 23:20.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Chris Gilbert (3rd December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (3rd December 2021), Elainie (3rd December 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd December 2021), Gemma13 (3rd December 2021), Ivanhoe (3rd December 2021), justntime2learn (4th December 2021), Kryztian (3rd December 2021), Mike (2nd December 2021), Miller (14th June 2023), mountain_jim (3rd December 2021), Nan (4th December 2021), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (3rd December 2021), RunningDeer (3rd December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Default Re: Steven Greer and the consideration that "he's been compromised"

Hi Chester, I know that Greer was caught displaying his junk on a gay dating site. The link was posted somewhere here way back when. I think Bill posted it. Not sure if that's what you're referring to but it's the first thing that comes to mind

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Chester (3rd December 2021), Chris Gilbert (3rd December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (3rd December 2021), Elainie (3rd December 2021), Gemma13 (3rd December 2021), graciousb (8th December 2021), justntime2learn (4th December 2021), Kryztian (3rd December 2021), Miller (14th June 2023), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (3rd December 2021), RunningDeer (3rd December 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hi Chester, I know that Greer was caught displaying his junk on a gay dating site. The link was posted somewhere here way back when. I think Bill posted it. Not sure if that's what you're referring to but it's the first thing that comes to mind
    Thank you, Mike... that seems similar but yet there was more to what I recall. Perhaps there are two related instances. I hope someone here who may know more and have some links to the info (as I am certain I read it all online) might see these posts and be willing to help.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (3rd December 2021), Gemma13 (3rd December 2021), justntime2learn (4th December 2021), Mike (3rd December 2021), Miller (14th June 2023), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (3rd December 2021), RunningDeer (3rd December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Hey Sam, I could only get this link with a quick search, where an opinion of blackmail is mentioned so probably quite useless.  But there may be something more in the thread which is about Greer's team leaving him.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1068585

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Chester (3rd December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (3rd December 2021), justntime2learn (4th December 2021), Miller (14th June 2023), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (3rd December 2021), RunningDeer (3rd December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,545 times in 1,588 posts

Here is one link still up:
    https://tasniaponkti.com/2017/12/10/is-dr-greer-fraud/

Also there "was" a long thread on reddit about him which were compromised by the reddit moderators, here it is:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ufo/comment...er_is_a_fraud/ (the thread still available but with many gapes, I remember reading it, there was a lot more posts, also web.archive.org is not saving it, if I remember well it was).

Also a post on FB, not even sure if it still there, you can check here, I have no account:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/categ...0179409317152/
    seems like still available - https://www.social-searcher.com/face...79409317152%2F

On USENET I recovered some links and posts, some are already dead..

https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/ca.../steven-greer/ (quite a few posts about him)

"Steven Greer's Disclosure Project and CSETI Scams Summarized"
    https://isgp-studies.com/ufo-disclos...f-steven-greer

Here an interesting post, but I am sorry I have no source at all for that, it was just a single post by an anonymous user.
    "Steven Greer is a plant and was in the DoD youth progam as a MK ultra homosexually programmed victim. It is unclear how much of his current narrative is still running or if he is sincere in his efforts of this is just another control matrix poster boy in a delicate counter-intel pro psyops/ its definitely getting exciting. lets watch as the demons run their final game and the curtain is pulled down n the wizards of evil."

then I searched on a few search engines and it seems to be posted originally here on this website as a comment, but again, no source of the claim.
    https://prepareforchange.net/2020/08...comment-217657

If I can find more data on him will feed here, the above seems to be heavy speculations, specially the last quote.
    Last edited by palehorse; 3rd December 2021 at 02:57.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Blastolabs (5th December 2021), Builder (3rd December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (3rd December 2021), Gemma13 (3rd December 2021), Miller (14th June 2023), mountain_jim (3rd December 2021), pabranno (4th December 2021), RunningDeer (3rd December 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 times in 787 posts

He used the handle DC Muscle Wolf on a gay site with photos of himself nude and saying what he was into. The photos of him(background interior) matched his place I think in Alexandria VA (confirmed by some who had visited him there).

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Chester (3rd December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (3rd December 2021), Gemma13 (3rd December 2021), graciousb (8th December 2021), Kryztian (3rd December 2021), Merkaba360 (4th December 2021), Miller (14th June 2023), mountain_jim (3rd December 2021), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (3rd December 2021), RunningDeer (3rd December 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,391 times in 237 posts

Why might him being gay and posting nude on a gay site compromise his credibility? This seems to me like smearing the guy. I am not a fan of his but I don't like what I am seeing here on Avalon. Hi private life and his sexuality is his business.

14. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (3rd December 2021), Blastolabs (5th December 2021), Brodie75 (3rd December 2021), Chris Gilbert (3rd December 2021), CurEus (5th December 2021), DeDukshyn (4th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (3rd December 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd December 2021), Gemma13 (3rd December 2021), Ivanhoe (3rd December 2021), Le Chat (3rd December 2021), Mari (3rd December 2021), Mike Gorman (4th December 2021), Miller (14th June 2023), mountain_jim (3rd December 2021), Nan (25th January 2022), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (3rd December 2021), RunningDeer (3rd December 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Hi, apologies to ask but I once recall reading here or somewhere of a situation that happened years ago (and which Kerry, and maybe Bill, had some peripheral exposure to) in which something happened with Steven Greer whereby he could be blackmailed over it. Or maybe he was set up to be blackmailed... something along those lines.

I am only asking if there's any reference material that can be found in this regard that tells more about that story.

Let me add... I far prefer to cite reference material for a friend who asked me about this than try and share what I recall which likely has degraded and maybe even become distorted in my waning memory capacity.
    It was all reported here, principally by Alfred Webre. Webre is a credulous idiot who very often gets things completely wrong, but on this occasion he was 100% accurate, though he completely breached requested confidence by going public with the story.

I can verify that Webre's sources were totally furious with him — not because the story was false, but because it was true, and the safety of one of the people involved was seriously endangered.

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (3rd December 2021), Blastolabs (5th December 2021), Chester (3rd December 2021), CurEus (5th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (3rd December 2021), Gemma13 (3rd December 2021), graciousb (8th December 2021), Ivanhoe (3rd December 2021), Kryztian (3rd December 2021), kudzy (3rd December 2021), Mike Gorman (4th December 2021), Miller (14th June 2023), mountain_jim (3rd December 2021), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (3rd December 2021), RunningDeer (3rd December 2021), Vangelo (3rd December 2021), Yoda (3rd December 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Why might him being gay and posting nude on a gay site compromise his credibility? This seems to me like smearing the guy. I am not a fan of his but I don't like what I am seeing here on Avalon. Hi private life and his sexuality is his business.
    All of this was not and is not about character assassination... especially involving something I, nor folks I hang with care about (sexual preferences, activities, etc.). Additional factors were that he was married (may still be... I don't know or care) and that he has several children. Still, for me, that would have nothing to do with his effort regarding "disclosure."

The point was (and is) that he may have been (and still be) "blackmailable" (in his eyes) and if so, then he could be utilized by dis-info agents to present a false and/or partially false narrative. With his reach - that is a significant issue. It is not about what others might think, it is about his own concerns as to what others might use to destroy something near and dear to him... his family. There may also have been (in his eyes) fears that he could be prosecuted (if the worst of my memory - see below - was truthful).

Thank ya'll for all the information and thank you, Bill as well.

There's one "memory" I have which stimulated my questions and may be quite wrong or distorted but here's what I recall. Greer was at some hotel bar where he was to meet someone (for some reason I thought it was Kerry Cassidy) to discuss doing an interview. He had a room at the hotel and incidental to the bar meeting he, by chance, met someone who was male and perhaps also underage at the bar which later developed into going up to his room. And that this was some sort of setup where he was to be filmed which, of course, would likely end up being used for blackmail.

Understand... all the above I just shared is only from a memory and occurred more than ten years ago, was briefly discussed via an online forum or similar venue and then I never heard about it again. What bothers me is that though I cannot remember MORE, just those details alone are stuck in my memory and always bothered me as to how much I should comfortably believe which might be stated by Greer as to be fact. This was well prior to "all aliens are good."

I would completely accept that I have a completely wrong memory. It is possible that the stories shared above are where my memories all come from though I just can't imagine me being that far off with the details I have as pretty clear memories. But also, I can see it being something that which is quickly placed and left under the table by those who might have been a part of that story (if it happened) but then quickly buried.

I felt I needed to explain why I had this interest and desired clarification.
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd December 2021 at 14:55.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (4th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (3rd December 2021), Gemma13 (3rd December 2021), Miller (14th June 2023), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (4th December 2021), RunningDeer (3rd December 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One more thing to add. My motivations in chasing this down are not to cause "new" trouble for Greer. I am part of some discussion groups and this concern arose and comments by others brought back my memories and I felt it important to either obtain some validation for my own memories or, make a case that my memories (which paralleled the memories of others) was perhaps a disinfo campaign meant to hurt Greer - which is entirely possible in that world. Because the story involved Kerry (and I believe this was pre-2010), I felt Bill would have some memory about this. Based on the responses above, including Bill's, I feel I should lower the odds the story I recall has any truth to it.

Unless new information comes up, I see no need to post further here.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dubsy (4th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (3rd December 2021), Gemma13 (3rd December 2021), Miller (14th June 2023), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (4th December 2021), RunningDeer (3rd December 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

I had a feeling about the Greer

Dubsy
    ......... hold my beer

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Miller (14th June 2023), pabranno (4th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Yeah I agree ... I don't seethe big issue. It's not like we destroy people for being gay anymore - if anything its somewhat over-glorified in the media. And if one is gay, showing your junk on a gay dating site might be par for the course for many.

That said, I never really liked Greer that much, had a sightly off feeling about him, but not enough that I haven't really enjoyed a few of his videos.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

One more thing to add. My motivations in chasing this down are not to cause "new" trouble for Greer. I am part of some discussion groups and this concern arose and comments by others brought back my memories and I felt it important to either obtain some validation for my own memories or, make a case that my memories (which paralleled the memories of others) was perhaps a disinfo campaign meant to hurt Greer - which is entirely possible in that world. Because the story involved Kerry (and I believe this was pre-2010), I felt Bill would have some memory about this. Based on the responses above, including Bill's, I feel I should lower the odds the story I recall has any truth to it.

Is it possible you are thinking of someone else?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Chester (4th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Miller (14th June 2023), pabranno (4th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

For better or worse, appearing nude on any kind of dating site will usually dent your credibility. And normally private lives and things like sexuality are personal business, but he himself made it public. Sure he did it anonymously, but when you're a public figure you take a huge risk by doing that.

The reason it might compromise him in some way is because he'd been married to a woman and was, for all intents and purposes, presenting himself as a straight man. I wasn't smearing him; I don't care about his sexuality at all but it seems like it might leave him open to something like blackmail..which is what Chester is asking about in this thread.
    Last edited by Mike; 4th December 2021 at 09:37.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (4th December 2021), Chester (4th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dubsy (4th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (4th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), graciousb (8th December 2021), Matthew (4th December 2021), Mike Gorman (4th December 2021), Miller (14th June 2023), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (4th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    He used the handle DC Muscle Wolf on a gay site with photos of himself nude and saying what he was into. The photos of him(background interior) matched his place I think in Alexandria VA (confirmed by some who had visited him there).
    wow crazy, just hearing about this side of Greer now. That handle seems to say a lot too. Ego power seeking guy. DC = power as a city or electricity lol. Muscle = power and dominance. Wolf is an apex predator. Perhaps that is a clue that he is one of them. "We are the wolves, and they are the sheep." bla bla...

I dont like or trust the guy from what I've seen. He is helping disclosure alright , the planned and misleading disclosure is my guess.

Can't fathom how he would be dumb enough to take such a needless risk.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dubsy (4th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (4th December 2021), wondering (4th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,220 times in 1,147 posts

I don't know about Steven Greer, but there's some interesting research on this site about some of the key figures in the disclosure project and their links to US Naval intel.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dubsy (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Merkaba360 (4th December 2021), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (4th December 2021), wondering (4th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Yeah I agree ... I don't seethe big issue. It's not like we destroy people for being gay anymore - if anything its somewhat over-glorified in the media. And if one is gay, showing your junk on a gay dating site might be par for the course for many.

That said, I never really liked Greer that much, had a sightly off feeling about him, but not enough that I haven't really enjoyed a few of his videos.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No. (Responding on his behalf!) Chester is recalling all this correctly.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (4th December 2021), DeDukshyn (4th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dubsy (4th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), graciousb (8th December 2021), Merkaba360 (4th December 2021), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (4th December 2021), Yoda (4th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Yeah not worried about his his or anyone's legal personal preferences, but is he compromised ?
    But all in all I have find him to be too much of a Reptilian, although got noting personal about most reptilians

Just a childhood memory: I always used to find Grass snakes, Adders, Slow worms, lizards and toads without looking for them, like they seemed to come looking for me.

Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Chester (4th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dubsy (5th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (4th December 2021), Hym (4th December 2021), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (5th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Nope... my memory is specifically about Greer. (I just read Bill's post here).
    Last edited by Chester; 4th December 2021 at 19:46.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), DeDukshyn (4th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2021), Dubsy (5th December 2021), Dumpster Diver (4th December 2021), pabranno (4th December 2021), palehorse (5th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (5th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread