+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mass hypnosis, or "Mass formation": how large populations become extreme

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,745 times in 4,372 posts

Default Re: Mass hypnosis, or "Mass formation": how large populations become extreme

Related:
    especially the first video:

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), avid (16th January 2022), Bill Ryan (10th January 2022), ClearWater (10th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), jaybee (15th January 2022), Tintin (19th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Default Re: Mass hypnosis, or "Mass formation": how large populations become extreme

I think mass formation is a very important subject which people can use to understand what is going on. Even the Google search results have been manipulated to show the top results as debunking articles (search on Google and compare with Duck Duck Go search results, you will see for yourself). I often post this video, which features Desmet, Malone and McCullough discussing mass formation. It is a great summary and starting point to educate people on this very important issue https://rumble.com/vrxr3n-tpc-653-dr...mass-form.html

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (10th January 2022), ClearWater (10th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Gwin Ru (10th January 2022), Icare (10th January 2022), jaybee (15th January 2022), Reinhard (10th January 2022), Tintin (19th January 2022), Vicus (10th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member andyangel1205's Avatar
    Thanks

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to andyangel1205 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2022), BushPilot (11th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Icare (10th January 2022), jaybee (15th January 2022), Reinhard (10th January 2022), Tintin (19th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,745 times in 4,372 posts

.... in relation to hypnosis and digging down in Avalon's own wayback machine, I found something that directly illustrates what actually drives individual and collective behaviour: deeply buried unconscious programming (hooks/triggers):

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    It seems we are in the middle of a full swing psy-op / social engineering experiment in cognitive dissonance:

Cognitive dissonance:
    In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.[1][2]

Leon Festinger’s theory of cognitive dissonance focuses on how humans strive for internal consistency. When inconsistency (dissonance) is experienced, individuals tend to become psychologically uncomfortable and are motivated to attempt to reduce this dissonance, as well as actively avoiding situations and information which are likely to increase it.[1]

More there: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Festinguer also co-authored a book titled “When prophecy fails”:

Festinger and his collaborators, Henry Riecken and Stanley Schachter, examined conditions under which disconfirmation of beliefs leads to increased conviction in such beliefs in the 1956 book When Prophecy Fails. The group studied a small apocalyptic cult led by Dorothy Martin (under the pseudonym Marian Keech in the book), a suburban housewife.[49][50] Martin claimed to have received messages from “the Guardians,” a group of superior beings from another planet. The messages puportedly said that a flood would destroy the world on December 21. The three psychologists and several more assistants joined the group. The team observed the group firsthand for months before and after the predicted apocalypse. Many of the group members quit their jobs and disposed of their possessions in preparation for the apocalypse. When doomsday came and went, Martin claimed that the world had been spared because of the “force of Good and light”[51] that the group members had spread throughout the world. Rather than abandoning their discredited beliefs, group members adhered to them even more strongly and began proselytizing with fervor.

Festinger and his co-authors concluded that the following conditions lead to increased conviction in beliefs following disconfirmation:
    1. The belief must be held with deep conviction and be relevant to the believer’s actions or behavior.

2. The belief must have produced actions that are difficult to undo.

3. The belief must be sufficiently specific and concerned with the real world such that it can be clearly disconfirmed.

4. The disconfirmatory evidence must be recognized by the believer.

5. The believer must have social support from other believers.[52]
    Festinger also later described the increased conviction and proselytizing by cult members after disconfirmation as a specific instantiation of cognitive dissonance (i.e., increased proselyting reduced dissonance by producing the knowledge that others also accepted their beliefs) and its application to understanding complex mass phenomena.[53]
    [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Festinger]

Any resemblance to any contemporary group is absolutely non-fortuitous…
    [...]

The conundrum that everyone a bit more awake than their fellow can't help but run into... and how to avoid boxing with shadows as exemplified with this:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    This is the kind of things you are running into:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

Hypnosis gives the key as to how implanters work out their implants and mind-control the future behaviour of their victims:

Quote The only other time I have personally witnessed what I saw in my son was a time years ago when a friend of mine was hypnotized by her brother in front of me and her boyfriend. Her brother asked me what I would like him to have her do after he woke her up. I wanted to see if she would repeat something that she would considered silly under normal circumstances. I said, have her get up and flush the toilet every time you tug at your collar.

So he gave her the command, then woke her up. He tugged his collar, she got up, went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet, came back and sat down. He tugged his collar again, and she did it again. And again. After three or four times, I finally asked her why she kept getting up to flush the toilet.

First, she just said it needed flushing. She did it again. And again, I asked her why she kept flushing the toilet. Each time I asked her, she would make up some lame reason as to why she had to flush the toilet.

She got more and more annoyed at me for asking, but she did it again and again upon command and could never see that there was anything strange about it.

Her brother hypnotized her once more to release her of the command, but what an amazing thing to have witnessed.

This is what I saw in my son. He could not answer a simple question but only parrot the party line.
    [...]
    When one gets an inkling that this kind of hypnotic implantation of behaviour and marching orders have been going on for eons on this planet (see this thread:MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions) one can get an idea of the size of the task.

As Simon Parkes put it in one of his interview, paraphrasing one of his ET friends he was disagreeing with about abductions: "They are not supposed to remember!"
    Everyone has experienced it at any level: the coming out of teeth and nails to the defense of blatant cognitive dissonance or the obvious parroting of tenets of this or that religion, belief system or school of thoughts; never mind dis-infos or psyop propaganda.... since the "zapped" individuals have been zapped into believing there is nothing wrong with spurting out their cut out cookie-cutter piece every time someone tugs at his/her collar... see?

To me, the most disheartening observation ever made was this one reported by Jon Rappoport:

Quote Jack True, by far the most brilliant hypnotherapist I’ve ever encountered, stopped doing that kind of work [hypnotherapy]. He told me, “I realized new patients walking through my door were already hypnotized, and my job was to wake them up.”
    The individuals sensitive to cognitive dissonance like a Raf Morgan give up after being submerged with waves after waves of new (and veteran) forum members still under the spell of "Nothing wrong with that!" Same for individuals sensitive to obvious programming whether religious, cultural, demonic or from "friendly" ETs, etc...

As far as solution go, the only one I found was to collect under one thread all the posts I made about a particular subject once I got fed up of repeating the same thing over and over... every time someone tugged their "comet" collar

I guess it's time for someone to write a book on "Zen and the Art of Forum Riding and Maintenance."
    ... and now for the dual keystone to all psyops, collective hypnosis, mass formation psychosis, social engineering, etc.:

It seems to me the "Q" phenomenon compounds a number of other phenomena on top of - or in support of - or providing a fertile ground for - the addiction one.

One, is the matter of "Cognitive Dissonance" phenomenon as described by Leon Festinger in his "When Prophecy Fails" and which applies to any thwarted hope and expectation.

Then, there is the psy-op mechanisms which are designed to trigger and engage deep unconscious "hooks" common to the collective "unconscious" of most humans of this planet as described by Jon Rappoport (here):
    The disaster of manufactured consent in the Matrix
    by Jon Rappoport March 15, 2013
    www.nomorefakenews.com [now defunct resurrected]

[...]

In the Matrix, there is pressure to have people connect their realities to each other. Why? Because groups can thus be created. Groups are easier to compromise than individuals.

We get the concept of hooked ideas. A hooked idea is one which will entice people to merge their realities into One. The hooked idea can be expressed as a slogan, a so-called meme, a principle. It is introduced by people who work psyops.

A psyop is a campaign to herd people into a place where their individual realities overlap.

For the propagandist, there is the eternal search for the good, better, and best hooking idea, the one that will collect the greatest possible number of people under one roof.

This has nothing to do with true progress or honest intent. It has everything to do with control.

[...]

This same retired propaganda operative, who goes by the pseudonym of Ellis Medavoy (I interview him 28 times in one section of my collection, THE MATRIX REVEALED), explained this “psyop calculation”:
    Quote “The target of a terrific psyop is yearning and longing. That’s what I looked for when I was working: what people long and yearn for. Something unformed and undefined but very powerful. That’s what I wanted to tap into.

“If I could tap into that, people would buy in and surrender a significant part of whatever their personal world looks like. Because they want to believe they’re coming together with like-minded others. They’ll also believe the path laid out for them is correct and proper and wonderful. This is really a fake religion we’re talking about.

“A fake religion. It’s really for children, and most people turn out to be children. Give them a group of high-minded ideas, and they’ll grab on and think everything they’ve done up to that moment is a prelude to THIS.

“We [operatives] are playing a symphony, you see, and once they listen to the prelude, they’re hooked. They stay. They long for the climax, which doesn’t exist; not the way they imagine it. To them it’s all about ‘arrival in the promised land,’ as if that’s some kind of gift that’s wrapped up under the tree, waiting to be opened.

“We give them a fake god, a dead-end god. If they were once burning with authentic faith, we derail that and take them to another place…”
    [...]

This has less and less to do with personal reality.

Manufactured consent in the Matrix is a bit of a misnomer. Manufactured consent IS the Matrix, at the most profound level.

[...]

A great deal of history of the human race, littered as it is with suffering and pain and war and hunger, was produced by competing psyops.

Each side was utterly convinced that its ideals were superior. What neither side realized was that everybody, on all sides, was accepting a psyop substitute of their own personal reality. That was the big switch.

[...]

You could accurately write, on many gravestones: “I died for a psyop.”

[...]

Freedom? Democracy? The will of the people? A better future for all? Equality? Justice? These are merely concepts in search of ways to run psyops.

Jon Rappoport

[emphases mine]
    --------------------------------------------------
    Then, somewhere, I wrote this:
    Quote Posted by Hervé
    Quite a test... someone must have found a way of triggering a real deep, collective unconscious programming to get it so widespread...
    When put together with how psy-ops are manufactured (above) and one may realize there is no need to "infiltrate" because the recruiting happens right on the spot wherever one gets "hooked" via those deep, deep longings and yearnings finally running into some potentially, materially realizable manifestations.

The two most powerful unconscious emotional juggernauts one can tap into with hooks are fear and hope.... even more powerful when the two are combined: the fear of hell and the promise of paradise... the hope of no more wars but the constantly maintained fear of nuclear conflicts... and Q, either accidentally or intentionally is playing the combination of both: the hope of a better world via the eradication of fear (the deep state/enslavers).

So, no need to send infiltrators on missions as members of alt-media communities... the infiltration is already inherent within the human emotional make up and the emotional grand divide occurs within families, never mind communities or nations.
    Then, there is the "Gaming" hook: The resolving of a mystery which, in older times, prevented readers to put down a book before reaching "The End." Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie made fortunes with those...
    ... If you've read the above, then it should be very clear what the "magicians/hypnotists" behind the curtain are currently doing:
    • FEAR!... you'll all gonna die! (punishment)
    • HOPE!... with the great reset: you'll all own nothing and be very happy! (reward)
    ... the dual keystone for ultimate control...

--------------------------------------------------

Related:

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), BushPilot (11th January 2022), ClearWater (11th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), Icare (10th January 2022), jaybee (15th January 2022), JohanB (10th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 times in 759 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    My goodness... what you possible describe is non less that the risen of the zombie Apocalypse...
    ¡Querido Vicus!

Well, as I try to avoid the cinematic impregnation of my mind and soul (“I know already how to dream, thank you”), I am not so familiar with the "Zombie Apocalypse" theme, or meme. But yes, Google did bombard me with "upheaving" images of oddly disfigured extras climbing the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem...

They are meant to instill fear, aren’t they? Imaginary fear, that is. Imagined fear through fear-inducing images.

But that is not what the thousands of jabbed people we, the recalcitrants, encounter instill the "unjabbed" with. These "zombie" masses are not how the "jabbed" look like. It might be the other way around, the "zombie" metaphor might be what our anthropocidal "leaders" want to "inscribe" us with as defining what the "unjabbed" are. Not wanting to be jabbed would then be a danger far exceeding the danger of the virus, or of the adverse effects of the genetic experiment: "not wanting to", recalcitrance would be a mental virus to be stomped out.

In actual act, neither the jabbed nor the unjabbed act like the “ant-men" climbing the Wailing Wall.

The behaviour of the "parts" in this strange play we are playing (the protagonist, the antagonist, the tritagonist, as in Greek classical tragedy, and to a large extent also in Shakespeare) is not mass-like at all —— [unless, as I noted, when the unjabbed take to the streets, intentionally creating a – peaceful – mass] –– but it is individual, and determined by the characters of each person’s individual drama called his/her life. That is why sudden agression endured by an un-jabbed or recalcitrant person from a jabbed person cannot be explained by the jabbed agressor’s "mass" behaviour. It cannot be differentiated from another sudden act of violence or violent remark one is the victim of, occasionally: "where did that come from?", we think then, not having the faintest idea what moved this person, unknown to us, to pick us for venting her or his ire at. As in good jiu-jitsu – a jiu-jitsu high-dan black belt once told me – it is essential to try and assess the "soul make-up" of one’s adversary, not by generalisation, but by screening his or her individuality down to where their weak points are revealed (cf. Castaneda’s tutors’ "warrior" concept).

This recognition and acknowledgement of how a person is wired and woven into the being he/she is may be the main way in which we can defend ourselves, but also, and maybe more importantly, in which we can win back this person to sanity.

Thinking about the transformation of the polity into a tyranny and how we can "sabotage" it, bend it around, overcome it, is therefore even more important than finding the loopholes in the jabbing extravaganza. The drive for total power the murderers who lead us want to obtain will be pursued whatever their means — medical, military, by manipulation of nature etc. — unless we stop it when we intentionally shape ourselves into "masses" that can overcome their onslaught. That calls for conversion, of ourselves, and through our example, of the others. At whatever stage of "jabbedness", a jabbed person can be converted to the adoration of Life. He or she may pass through great suffering or die on this lonely track of returning to Life, but she or he should never give up and we should never stop helping them on towards It.

To Avalon’s readers I recommend three autobiographical documents of great value and appropriateness to our theme. The first is the autobiography of Nadezhda Mandelstam (book1 and book 2), the wife of the great Russian poet Osip Mandelstam – in which she describes with a gripping insight into our souls the day-to-day unfolding of Stalin’s tyranny in the Soviet Union, up to and beyond her husband’s death in a Gulag, and how she rescued a major part of his extraordinary poetry by learning it by heart, painstakingly. What struck me strongly at the time was how she delved into the why of "ordinary" betrayal: why members of one family, why friends, why neighbours on one floor in the apartment block, betrayed each other to Stalin’s police.

The second are the diaries of Victor Klemperer (book1 and book2), who, living through Nazi terror, finds himself in a Jewish "ghetto"-type concentration camp where he sees his fellow forced-labour inmates “disappear” and documents how the Nazis distort the meaning of words (!) and invent new ones in order to express the reality they are busy creating (as Cheney (was it him?) used to say: "we change reality, so you can interpret it").

And the third document is "Berlin Diary" written by William Shirer (the author of Rise and Fall of the Third Reich) while he was a correspondent in Germany from the early 30s up to 41 (just a few months before Pearl Harbour), which clearly show that there was not such a thing as the "German masses" (who would then be construed as collectively responsible for the crimes the Nazis committed), but that each German more or less embodied a unique, because own, way of "surviving" the tyranny while keeping some form of dignity and integrity — or conversely profited from the tyranny allowing themselves to indulge in all kinds of crimes the responsibility of which they bestowed on the Nazi Party (as in "Befehl its Befehl").

As the "consensus of the jabbed" (chiming in with the Inspired Words of our anthropocidal leaders) is gradually crumbling it is essential, I guess, to try and use the "divide and rule" rule against our tyrants. As the potential hazard of being inoculated just once is definitely not the same as the one of having two shots, and this again not of the one incurred after a first booster etc., the group of the inoculated persons is not a monolithic block. That means that vis-a-vis the relatively small group of people whom we may be able to influence there is room for an indivual tailor-made effort to win them back.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2022), Delight (10th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), Icare (10th January 2022), jaybee (15th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

(...) in relation to hypnosis[/URL] and digging down in Avalon's own wayback machine, I found something that directly illustrates what actually drives individual and collective behaviour: deeply buried unconscious programming (hooks/triggers):
    Dear Gwin Ru.

Yes. But: "to think" is – very roughly paraphrasing Heidegger and so many others – "to think about thinking". This means that we can never escape the critique of the concepts that we use. Meme, psyop, Matrix.

"Meme" is a meme.
    "Psyop" is a psyop.
    "Matrix" is a matrix.

What has the "concept" "meme" brought to thinking, the day that it was deep-throated into us? Is "meme" a concept? An idea? Or is it just a "meme"? Why should I meme memes instead of thinking with concepts, hunches, guesses, ideas? What has it been other than an attempt to derail thinking by substituting for at least 2,500 years old thinking tools?

"It is a psyop". Not "psychological operation", mind you. Sigh-op. “It’s a psyop.” The loose remark uttered by people belonging to the secret agencies that they have all journalists in their pockets etc. — isn’t this remark itself a "psyop" (sigh: OP!)?

The most dreadful is the post-New-Age and already ageing but gradually moving over into its adjustment to AI shape..."concept" of "Matrix". To use "matrix" as a useful concept, it should at least be the metaphorical use of its mathematical concept and definition. That would be quite a stretch because less than 1 person in 1,000 knows what "matrix" means in mathematics. But everybody thinks that they know what "matrix" means because "them saw the movies". If such is the case, then the concept of "matrix", being an invention of Hollywood, is by virtue of the psyop (sigh: OP!) concept being applicable to Hollywood, itself the result of a psyop. To think that reality resembles a "Matrix" is the result of being programmed, by use of a Hollywood "psyop", of the reality of the "meme" "Matrix".

The concept of "hypnosis" is a useful concept. Everybody who slushes the toilet when another person touches his collar has been hypnotised. That is crystal-clear. (Especially after flushing six times.) Working from this example and by carefully applying inductive reasoning, we may ultimately find the concept of "hypnosis" helpful. (But: "Everybody who picks up the phone when another person calls him has been hypnotised". Why is this not true?)

"Matrix", "meme", "psyop" – for different reasons – are part of the/a smokescreen.

Shouldn’t we wake up from our collective hypnosis (our mass formation hypnosis!) and stop using such concepts?
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 10th January 2022 at 21:59.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), jaybee (15th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This astonished me. (...)
    Dear Bill, it did not astonish me.

There are a few flaws in the “theory”.

Allow me to not go into details, but just reflect on this. We all know that there is a behaviour that is common to the "vaccine”-takers. This common behaviour is that they take the vaccines. They also all tend to think that the State wants their best. And a few other things.

This common behaviour (and/or way of thinking etc.) is then explained by the concept of "mass formation". So the fact that thousands of people seem to behave and think in the same way and that they hence appear to form a "mass" is explained by the act that they "form a mass" ("mass formation"). This is not even circular reasoning, it is a tautology.

Such tautological reasoning is typical of certain social sciences (as per Karl Popper’s critique of them) and "mass formation" is not an exception. Mattias Demet is a clinical psychologist (not a depth psychologist or psychoanalyst), and clinical psychology tends to attach little attention to the definition of its operational concepts (unlike psychoanalysis, be it Freudian, Jungian, Adlerian, Groddeckian, Reichian or Lacanian). (As an aside: he is also a statistician, and admirable for the connection he is making between statistics and psychology. Interestingly, his thinking was triggered by the statistical anomalies he was witnessing being rolled out.)

The very use of the term "mass" is strange. Isn’t the theory predicated on the observation that people, hypnotised by their TV screens, become steadily more isolated and hence lack meaningful social contacts – as Mattias Desmet quite rightly states, quoting research done? How do isolated individuals turn into a "mass"? When we see the demonstrators in the streets of Western society’s capitals, don’t they much more qualify as "forming a mass" – or, as Negri used to put it, a "multitude"? Where are all those "mass-formed" "masses" of "vaccinated" people, claiming the one truth they all seem to believe? There aren’t any such demonstrations, because there are no motivated "masses" of "jabbed persons". It is the "unjabbed" who create "masses", and not unconsciously, but intentionally.

(On an aside, the concept of "mass" was instrumentalised in Marxist theory – and based itself on what happened during the Paris Commune, or on spontaneous strikes of industrial workers in the exploitative stage of brutal capitalism. Those were genuine masses, created by common predicament and common intent – as are the masses demonstrating against the jabbing and its ideology.)

So the concept of "mass formation" – which Mattias Desmet is careful to distinguish from "mass psychosis", and for a reason – does not explain what is happening to the "vaccinees": they are not, and have not been formed into, a mass.

What does happen then? A psychoanalytical approach comes nearer to it – and dovetails well with the observations quoted by Mattias Desmet about isolation, dissatisfaction with work, loss of the sense of living a meaningful life etc.

The term "psychosis", which belongs to the psychoanalytical conceptual toolkit, describes quite well what the vaccinated experience, feel, think and display. To put it very simply, it is linked with the concept of repression.

This term in itself has a psychoanalytical definition, and the phenomenon it encapsulates is also known to many readers of this forum in a quite different context: it is the repression of the evil, the abuse, the torture done to them (not only repression from their consciousness but also from their emotional self) which creates the "MK Ultra" hyper soldiers (based on a weaponising of the traits that Wilhelm Reich described as characterising the "armoured personality").

Repression of "bad" emotions, recollections, thoughts, actions – leads to neurosis: the common lot of all of us. Repression of this repression leads to psychosis. Not only do we hide certain unwelcome facts about ourselves in the drawers of our personality cabinet – which makes us feel guilty for a reason – but additionally we throw the key into the canal. We feel horrible, but we do not know any more what is causing this feeling.

Psychoanalysts or psychoanalytically trained sociologists like Girard would point at (thought of, desire of) homicide as thé experience to be doubly repressed: the fact that occasionally in our lives we have hated another human so deeply that we were on the verge of killing him or her (or even did so). Whenever we are triggered again by another person who "reminds us of" what is in that cabinet drawer, we react viciously, by word or deed. We cannot stand the "repressure" any more and show our ugly side. This is what happens when vaccinated people react violently to the very existence of the non-jabbed person. (Videos abound.)

Why do they do so? Because they are themselves the victim of a triple repression. Not only have they wanted do eliminate the "ones not belonging" to their group, and repressed that desire, and even repressed the fact that they have gone so far as repressing it so as not to be reminded of the fact that they are capable of such desires, but they have also repressed their own feelings of guilt about it and as a result their own condemnation of themselves as potentials perpetrators of evil. What is thus repressed is the ultimate "anti-life" desire to kill: the killing not of the others who "do not belong" – but of themselves as guilty of harbouring such feelings. It is the suicidal desire: the deep, unretrievably deep, feeling of unworthiness.

People who allow themselves to be jabbed and others to jab them enact their subconscious desire to live up to their (in their own eyes) deserved death by dying through slowkill. Psychoanalysis has uncovered such feelings of unworthiness, undeservingness as capable of bringing about major illnesses by "somatising" (expressing through the body) these feelings; showing through the language of bodily decay.

The major processes of creating these millions of jabbed people are not "massive" (only the results could be called "massive"), they are individual and/or related to small groups, typically the family, a group of friends, a group of neighbours – the small groups in which people’s lives have always tended to play out and in which personalities are shaped, processed, changed and maintained. In today’s technological world this type of interaction occurs in its minimal form (a dyad of two actors) in the dyad formed by "me and my mobile", "me and my laptop" (what a strange word, is it not? clearly showing that a metal top (an armour) is supposed to hide and repress the living sexual organs under it) — but are we not gradually being persuaded that the ultimate social interaction will be between "me and my AI robot"? Let us be certain that this AI robot will be our eternal triple-repression coach and monitor.

When asked what we should do about this "mass formation", Mattias Desmet says: to stand firm and never to stop informing the others, diplomatically of course.

This is most certainly needed – to slowly unravel the cognitive dissonances people feel.

But what to do with their emotional dissonances? With the pain they are continuously in and want to repress, which consists in having to deal with people (the non-vaccinated) who implicitly uncover their self-loathing mechanisms, and with authorities who increasingly prove to be completely untrustworthy, unable to keep the promises the "vaccines" were supposed to deliver? With their own threefold inner repression of the truth knocking at the door of their Self?

I would guess that the only key is love. The integrating kind of love which sees the other person (our family member, our neighbour, our friend...) as a whole being and as absolutely deserving of that love, and of being loved by the other person themselves, and thereby inviting them not to harm themselves.

Not only softly, or at times with tough love as a good parent will do, unveiling to them the facts that break the spell of cognitive dissonance, but also breaking the emotional dissonance by making them feel how much we care about their wholeness and want them to join again the track that allows them to thrive.

How much we love them. That it breaks our heart to see them like this.
    That is another way to look at it. But a mass doesn’t need to be a physical mass of people coming together at once, in one place.

For example: person A meets person B, C and D. Person B is very persuasive and dominant in her communication and she speaks favorably and admirably about covid restrictions and vaccines. And she is loud about it. She also is very outspoken about these despicable ‘conspiracy nutcases’ who are being a danger to her and her children. She has the state propaganda, the police and (most, if not all of the) judges behind her. Person C is not so extreme in his views, but he hates conflict and really does not want to fall out of grace with person B. Let alone the state, police and judges! He is also not very convinced that she is completely wrong about the covid measures. She might be, maybe, but maybe not. He would never spontaneously call anyone with opposing views a dangerous conspiracy nutcase. That idea would simply not come up in his mind. When B asks C: “Am I right, C?”. C responds, trying keep the peace: “Yeah…absolutely!”. Person A now believes C shares the exact same opinion and also despises ‘conspiracy nutcases’.
    Person D is someone who really wants to fit in. She really admires person B for her outspokenness, her dominance. Person D has no opinion about covid measures. She only cares for surviving and remaining part of a group (society) that ensures her survival. She wants to impress B by adding: “I think these nutcases should be locked up for their and our own safety!”. Now person A believes person D is even more convinced of her ideas, which are in fact only from person B and the state.

Person A is against covid tyranny, against mRNA experiments. But person A knows there is nothing to gain by giving his opinions in this conversation, because these people are already so extreme and outspoken about their positions. While in fact, it is only person B who is really having this opinion anchored in herself. But person C and D later in the week meet persons E-Z. They hear more of the same arguments, and when they turn on the television or pick up their newspaper, they read the same thing. It only takes some time before person C and D are internally just as convinced of the narrative as person B already was.

These people don’t meet all at once, but all 26 people have exchanged conversations during this week and for a large part their opinions/worldview synchronized. I say you can definitely call this a mass. They also read other people parroting the narrative on social media. And although they all seem to act as individuals, they start to act as one group, one religion. A mass is formed.
    Last edited by BoR; 10th January 2022 at 22:48.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), jaybee (15th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BoR (here)

That is another way to look at it. But a mass doesn’t need to be a physical mass of people coming together at once, in one place.

(...)

These people don’t meet all at once, but all 26 people have exchanged conversations during this week and for a large part their opinions/worldview synchronized. I say you can definitely call this a mass. They also read other people parroting the narrative on social media. And although they all seem to act as individuals, they start to act as one group, one religion. A mass is formed.
    Thank you BoR, for engaging the point I am trying to make. I understand your reasoning, but why wouldn’t one call such a group of 26 people just a "group"?

I use the term "mass" in the sense given to it by Elias Canetti in Masse und Macht, his philosophical magnum opus, which ultimately goes back to his experience of "masses" as large groups of people assembled at the same spot and time and engaging in common action by common intent garnered during the Weimar Republic and confirmed by the Nazi mass gatherings as well as those in the Soviet Union etc.

I think that this is a useful concept with a clear definition. In the present context it is the demonstrations against the Covid tyranny which qualify as masses according to Canetti’s concept, as does the large mass gathering in Washington during the Trump-Biden interregnum. Conversely the group looting actions by BLM and Antifa do not seem to qualify as performed by masses, but rather as performed by gangs and mobs. Note that precisely this distinction in this case is linked with the distinction of respectability vs. objectionability of a mass demonstration vs. gang actions.

By introducing the concept of "mass formation" ("massavorming") as an in part automatic, "intent-less" phenomenon Canetti’s concept is being undermined. That is in my opinion unwarranted and dangerous. (The point of the intentional, hidden and hence misleading, changing of the meaning of ideas has been made elsewhere on this forum.)

As the "jabbed" have not yet given proof of making their presence known during real mass actions such as demonstrations with common intent etc., using the term "mass" hides from plain sight the reality of highly individual reasons people have to have themselves jabbed or allow themselves to be jabbed. (Conversely, the interventions of police and military against the demonstrators is an activity performed by – armed – masses.)

The fact that "the narrative’s crumbling" also seems to lead to a "crumbling" of the motives "jabbed" people may have (had) for their jabs, is an indication of the individual, personal nature of the set of motivations people have. Typically in conversations one hears statements such as "I have not taken the injection for A, B or C, but for D" – with people insisting on their personal reasons.

I consider the presence of such individualised sets of motivations as an opportunity for the people with brave hearts and clear minds to turn the tide. If they were confronted with real "masses", they would not stand a chance. In Nazi Germany and in the Soviet Union (to only refer to these obvious examples) people were unable to really resist because "masses" were only the – armed – "masses" who supported Nazi or Soviet policy.

We are not (yet) there.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), jaybee (15th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This astonished me. I felt sure the mainstream would totally ignore this, or more likely wouldn't even know it was being discussed. (It seems a nerve has been touched...)

https://twitter.com/APFactCheck/stat...86452641120261

Indeed I agree that a nerve has been touched....

And what I think's happening is that the deliberate strategy is to not back down on anything and in fact to go a step further and to double down on what ever it is - and on this occasion it's the revelations about Mass Formation Psychosis....

I've noticed this deliberate strategy in play on the internet with those who appear to be working for intelligence agencies - and one of the training points is I observe .... to not back off - to confront everything head on - and to double down - - - backing off (ie ignoring) would be considered weakness and conceding so they will not do that - and doubling down is a show of calculated aggression and power...

That's what's happening as well with Top Politicians at the moment and I think they have been trained - groomed to do this - by the likes of the ghastly Klaus Schwab and others who are scheming and fronting the moves into Totalitarianism... they must, I think, have had training in high level workshops during their planned rise to power (and I also wonder if they actually have their own internet - another one where they freely speak and associate and build ideas and strategies...)

This thing about not backing off and doubling down can be seen at this stage of affairs with Macron talking about pissing off the unvaccinated - + Trudeau recently ...

https://westernstandardonline.com/20...ic-extremists/

Quote Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told a Quebec television station people who do not get vaccinated against COVID-19 are often racist and misogynistic extremists.

But he said the people of Quebec are not the problem and questioned whether the rest of Canada needs to “tolerate” the unvaccinated.

and not long ago Jacinda Ardern cheerfully agreeing that she was creating a two tier society and second class citizens... with her Covid policies...

Biden is one of the old brigade, not one of the groomed Young Global Leaders... but he is instructed to do the same - for example ignoring the Supreme Court and telling employers to mandate vaccination anyway... not backing off and doubling down... it's very dangerous what they're doing and could easily lead to actual genocide of those who refuse the jab..... further down the line the diabolical twist is that they are probably leading nations into genocide of the vaccinated as well - ie the depopulation thing...

Boris Johnson is in a bit of a different position, luckily for us in the UK...(at the moment)... I think he's held in check a bit by others in the Conservative Party so he can't go full on fascist... and to be fair it probably isn't in his nature (?).... the wanna~be Authoritarian Dictators want Sir Keir Starmer, or another Labour leader in the PM job but they have a bit of a job on their hands to do that -

Anyway I'm going on a bit now but to wrap this post up....... that's why I think they are confronting the Mass Formation Psychosis thing head on and also doubling down with their dismissal and downgrading of Dr Robert Malone at the same time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

next morning edit.... it was late when I made the above post and I was tired and I somehow forgot to include Australia in the examples above - of politicians (in the English speaking '5 Eyes' group of western nations), that have been groomed and purposefully installed into influential positions... I don't know what the deal is with Scott Morrison, whether they have 'something' on him or whether his hands are tied because of the way the separate states are run... but 'they' clearly have the individual states covered and that's why individuals like Dan Andrews and that one from the Northern Territory (who spookily to me looks like Andrews) and the others are backing up the transformation of Australia into an Authoritarian hell hole... to be run along the lines of the Chinese Social Credit Score system - using digital currency, 5G and AI...
    Last edited by jaybee; 15th January 2022 at 08:42.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th January 2022), Bill Ryan (15th January 2022), Carlitos (27th January 2022), ClearWater (16th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), gini (28th January 2022), Harmony (15th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Nasu (15th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

(...)

And what I think's happening is that the deliberate strategy is to not back down on anything and in fact to go a step further and to double down on what ever it is - and on this occasion it's the revelations about Mass Formation Psychosis....

I've noticed this deliberate strategy in play on the internet with those who appear to be working for intelligence agencies - and one of the training points is I observe .... to not back off - to confront everything head on - and to double down - - - backing off (ie ignoring) would be considered weakness and conceding so they will not do that - and doubling down is a show of calculated aggression and power...

That's what's happening as well with Top Politicians at the moment and I think they have been trained - groomed to do this - by the likes of the ghastly Klaus Schwab and others who are scheming and fronting the moves into Totalitarianism... they must, I think, have had training in high level workshops during their planned rise to power (and I also wonder if they actually have their own internet - another one where they freely speak and associate and build ideas and strategies...)

This thing about not backing off and doubling down can be seen at this stage of affairs with Macron talking about pissing off the unvaccinated - + Trudeau recently ...

https://westernstandardonline.com/20...ic-extremists/

Quote Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told a Quebec television station people who do not get vaccinated against COVID-19 are often racist and misogynistic extremists.

But he said the people of Quebec are not the problem and questioned whether the rest of Canada needs to “tolerate” the unvaccinated.
    (...)
    Dear Jaybee, thanks for your point about their "own" internet. Not to emphasise my being "right" in criticising the "mass formation" concept (and a little less the applicability of the "mass psychosis" hypothesis), but I would like to point out that, as tentative an interpretation as it may be, it is maybe not a very good basis for a strategy and/or tactics in the "war" that is going on.

Note that it is the political leaders of our countries who consider the "unvaccinated" or the "vaccine hesitant" as a determined, fanatical, etc. "mass" (as if the demonstrating masses would somehow represent all vaccine-dodgers – in which they are right), and that in order to fight them (us) they are prone to using a "divide and rule" strategy (of jabbed against "unvaccinated", but also of "hesitant" against "non-vaxxers" etc.).

I think that it is a wiser strategy for us to start from the hypothesis that the "vaccinated" are to a very large degree "vaccinated" for varying reasons and have individual motivations (a neighbouring family of 6 are – a 13-year old excepted – all "vaccinated" but for different reasons (e.g.: old age and hence supposed vulnerability for the grand-parents, professional coercion of the mother, solidarity of her husband with her (also called love!), desire to live a "full" life of the son who has just joined university — and these five people not necessarily endorsing each other’s motivations) and to try and persuade them to at least and for a start abandon the booster track for the future.

On the other hand we should apply "divide and rule" tactics to the probably equally diverse group of our rulers who may be supportive of the "jabbing" agenda for individual reasons also. In my part of France I can see how at the mayor’s level hesitancy and questioning is growing. A critical "mass" (in the physical sense) of them might inflect the stance taken by the leaders of departments and regions on one hand, as well as the lawmakers on the other hand.

A quite successful campaign is unfolding now with as title (my paraphrase): "I will wait for the results of the vaccine experiment to be published before I allow my children to be vaccinated". The wisdom of the formulation (let alone the decision) is so obvious to everybody that the logical inference "as well as myself" does not escape anyone’s attention. Great strategy and tactics, I feel.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 16th January 2022 at 23:06.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), gini (28th January 2022), jaybee (19th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Nasu (16th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,716 times in 2,660 posts

This is soooo important, and regularly worth watching, the mass warfare psychiatrix employed now, and globally
    https://www.ukcolumn.org

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday this is honest journalism with references, the ‘trip themselves up’ of the fascist behaviours of folks’ ‘governments’ now..
    Real eyeopening vindications of those who are persecuted, cancelled, and edited out.

Deserves its own thread here.
    Last edited by avid; 16th January 2022 at 23:04.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), EarthGirl (24th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), Gwin Ru (16th January 2022), jaybee (19th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 times in 675 posts

Relentless, pervasive 'perception management' extensively produces consensus tranced golems, so to speak. Having seen it in action, not just with covid, but in many, many other ways for a long time before covid, I doubt I'll ever be able to un-see it. It's hideous.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), jaybee (19th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,784 times in 2,557 posts

'VIVIANNE FISHER & REINER FUELLMICH OF CIC INTERVIEW PROF. MATTIAS DESMET'
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Kh7eX...andomize=false

Does it sometimes feel like you’re surrounded by people who’ve been hypnotised in some way? Well, maybe you are.
    Todays interview guest is Mattias Desmet, Professor of Clinical Psychology at Ghent University in Belgium, and his observations over the past 22 months have led him to conclude that the overwhelming majority have indeed fallen under a kind of spell, which has come by the name " Mass Formation [Psychosis ? ]". This mass formation has during these 22 months been greatly aided by a massive proffessional, military style psyop consisting of MSM media, big tech, big pharma, WHO, world governments etc...etc...

Prof. Mattias Desmet resumé: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TUn...ew?usp=sharing

Ghent University: https://biblio.ugent.be/person/801001743835

The Corona Committee was formed by four lawyers. It is conducting an evidence review of the Corona crisis and actions.'

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), jaybee (19th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)

Dear Jaybee, thanks for your point about their "own" internet. Not to emphasise my being "right" in criticising the "mass formation" concept (and a little less the applicability of the "mass psychosis" hypothesis), but I would like to point out that, as tentative an interpretation as it may be, it is maybe not a very good basis for a strategy and/or tactics in the "war" that is going on.

Note that it is the political leaders of our countries who consider the "unvaccinated" or the "vaccine hesitant" as a determined, fanatical, etc. "mass" (as if the demonstrating masses would somehow represent all vaccine-dodgers – in which they are right), and that in order to fight them (us) they are prone to using a "divide and rule" strategy (of jabbed against "unvaccinated", but also of "hesitant" against "non-vaxxers" etc.).

I think that it is a wiser strategy for us to start from the hypothesis that the "vaccinated" are to a very large degree "vaccinated" for varying reasons and have individual motivations (a neighbouring family of 6 are – a 13-year old excepted – all "vaccinated" but for different reasons (e.g.: old age and hence supposed vulnerability for the grand-parents, professional coercion of the mother, solidarity of her husband with her (also called love!), desire to live a "full" life of the son who has just joined university — and these five people not necessarily endorsing each other’s motivations) and to try and persuade them to at least and for a start abandon the booster track for the future.

On the other hand we should apply "divide and rule" tactics to the probably equally diverse group of our rulers who may be supportive of the "jabbing" agenda for individual reasons also. In my part of France I can see how at the mayor’s level hesitancy and questioning is growing. A critical "mass" (in the physical sense) of them might inflect the stance taken by the leaders of departments and regions on one hand, as well as the lawmakers on the other hand.

A quite successful campaign is unfolding now with as title (my paraphrase): "I will wait for the results of the vaccine experiment to be published before I allow my children to be vaccinated". The wisdom of the formulation (let alone the decision) is so obvious to everybody that the logical inference "as well as myself" does not escape anyone’s attention. Great strategy and tactics, I feel.
    thanks for your reply - just picking out the two points above that are bolded and could be related to each other...

I was thinking of them maybe having their own internet because this is such a huge endeavor... what they are trying to pull off... in a nutshell bringing down and destroying the West (and, in stages, all the countries of the world)... so they can (in their view)..... build back better..... although of course their idea of 'better' will not be what The People consider better and that's why they are sneaky and secretive about it all... especially the 'depopulation' part...

Perhaps they can use really secure encryption... perhaps that's how they communicate with each other - but I would think the normal channels of emails - and even conversation in person that would be recorded through various means.... leaves them vulnerable to discovery and exposure providing evidence of their sneakiness and secret collusion -

What you said about the 'Rulers' being divided .... I think that when things get tough they need to give each other a lot of support and feedback so they stay on track and don't weaken..... if they had their own internet they could use it as much as they wanted, when they wanted... although perhaps they all have mentors that can be contacted 24/7...?

But anyway... on that subject of things getting tough at the top as all these secretive plans are put into action... I saw Jacinda Ardern talking about the Tonga eruption and she looked very rough - and I thought that what she is doing to the people of New Zealand craftily without their consent could be taking it's toll and these political leaders probably need a lot of mentoring and support to keep the secret agenda afloat...

but even so.....behind closed doors their commitment + resolve could be weakening...
    Last edited by jaybee; 19th January 2022 at 08:29.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), gini (27th January 2022), Michel Leclerc (27th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    I want to put this out there even though I know many of us are wary of "channeled messages." But these thoughts are only partially channeled.

The other day I was thinking -- "Could negative subliminals be coming over the internet like they did (do?) with Television?
    Several years ago, I stopped watching videos that advertise how to raise your vibration, your frequency and all the new age/philosophy propaganda vids/sites.

Few Examples

Around that time I discovered the video below of how easy it is to manipulate another. Since then we’ve learned how much technology is used to alter us in a sundry of ways. Personal responsibility in behavioral changes helps me to fine tune cognition and consciousness. If I’m not aware enough to see the ways in which I hold myself hostage in mind games then how can I ward-off out side influences?

As my good friend use to say: Knowin’ ain’t doin’.

Repost:

There are videos and website designed to entrain or worse. Below is a an eye opening confirmation about embedded subliminal messages. As soon as I watch/listen to some YouTube vid, I get a headache or a distinct sensation in the third eye. They're mostly but not limited to the New Age and the relaxation videos. Some make it onto the forum.

@ 56 - This husband made a subliminal message to program his wife.
    “My wife doesn’t like to cook. We eat out a lot and I’m sick of it. Boy, wouldn’t this be great if I could get her to cook dinner and stay at home.” “…I put my final mp3 into her background screensaver so every day she’s hearing that play a few times a day…”

Subliminal Message - How to make a Subliminal Message - 7 minutes

Uploaded on Jan 23, 2009

Learn how to make a subliminal message cd or mp3. Fast easy way to create a subliminal message using subliminal message software. Subliminal messages are hidden messages in background music.

Hi.
    I don't know how Kosher it is to quote someone from one thread and copy and paste it on to another.
    So if not please write me the appropriate ticket.
    If not lets continue.

I'm of the opinion that a lot of this Mass-Hypnosis is more than consciously placed tripe and information.
    I'm of the opinion that there is a lot of subliminal stuff going on and low and behold I find this wonderful post by Paula which while on another thread I feel absolutely that this information should be here as well.
    This short little tutorial on operating and making subliminal messages is just mind blowing.
    I'm of the opinion that this kind of thing is in far more entertainment industry related stuff than we would like to think.
    Video games really comes to mind.
    Gamers are some of the most programmed when it comes to accepting the status quo and not questioning the propaganda.
    They could even have a rare moment of clarity, question the propaganda, and then when you agree with them and express your admiration for their opinion they get triggered.
    I'm not kidding.
    It's this freaking bad. I've seen these young men do this.
    SO yes, please check out the information Paula posted. It's absolutely amazing stuff.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), gini (28th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th January 2022), meat suit (19th January 2022), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022), RunningDeer (19th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

DNA, talk about timing... Yesterday, I copied my post and downloaded the video for safe keeping. The channel has less than 500 subscribers and 109,132 views for the video.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th January 2022 at 19:02.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), mountain_jim (19th January 2022), Reinhard (19th January 2022), Tintin (19th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

https://www.billboard.com/music/rock...6bZn1PpBQip5j0

Eric Clapton kicking the knowledge!!!!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (27th January 2022), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), gord (27th January 2022), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), RunningDeer (27th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    https://www.billboard.com/music/rock...6bZn1PpBQip5j0

Eric Clapton kicking the knowledge!!!!
    Vaccine Skeptic Eric Clapton Claims ‘Subliminal’ Messages
    Are Convincing People to Fall In Line

Clapton, who has railed against COVID-19 measures, discussed a discredited theory that people are receiving pro-vaccination messages subliminally in videos.

Gil Kaufman01/24/2022

Eric Clapton on stage during The Fashion Awards 2019
    held at Royal Albert Hall on Dec. 2, 2019 in London. Lia Toby/BFC/GI
    After months of railing against COVID-19 lockdowns and vaccines, and refusing to play shows that require vaccination proof, Eric Clapton has seemingly embraced a controversial theory claiming that secret messages are allegedly being hidden inside YouTube videos with the goal of driving mass compliance with COVID precautions. The 76-year-old rock icon pointed to the theory as an explanation for his divisive views on the global pandemic that has killed more than 5.6 million people worldwide.

Explore

See latest videos, charts and news

“[I thought], ‘What’s going on here?’ I didn’t get the memo. Whatever the memo was, it hadn’t reached me,” Clapton told YouTube channel the Real Music Observer about why he decided to team up with his old friend — and fellow lockdown opponent Van Morrison —  for the anti-lockdown screed “Stand and Deliver,” as well as releasing his own similar take, “This Has Gotta Stop.”

Clapton told the YouTube channel’s host that he then realized that he had, in fact, gotten the memo in the form of a controversial theory espoused by clinical psychology professor Mattias Desmet, who has been promoting the idea that we are all suffering from a “mass psychosis” when it comes to COVID-19. The theory proposes that messages encouraging people to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and to take other precautions are part of a shadowy attempt to hypnotize the masses to fall in line.

The theory, which has been widely debunked, gained steam in December 2021 on the popular Joe Rogan Experience podcast, which has frequently been the source of incorrect and medically dubious information about the pandemic. Clapton has claimed that he suffered from severe nerve damage to his fingers as a result of taking the AstraZeneca vaccine, and was so sick he could not play his guitar for months.

“My career had almost gone anyway. At the point where I spoke up, it had been almost 18 months since I had kind of been forcibly retired,” he told Real Music Observer. “And I joined forces with Van. I got the tip that Van was standing up to the measures. And I thought, ‘Why isn’t anybody else doing this?’ And we go back; I’ve known him since we were kids. And I contacted him. I said, ‘What do you think? What’s going on?’ And he said, ‘I’m just objecting, really. But it seems like we’re not even allowed to do that. And nobody else is doing it.’ And I said, ‘You’re kidding. Nobody else?’”

Clapton said he was surprised and mystified when “nobody” wanted to hear his anti-lockdown songs, which just challenged him even more. “I’m cut from the cloth where if you tell me I can’t do something, I really wanna know why I can’t do it. And it seemed like I’d had a wall built around me. But I thought, ‘I’m gonna do this,'” he said, adding that he did cut some of Morrison’s lyrics “just to pacify those that I really didn’t wanna hurt … or scare.” Regardless, he said, some of his family and friends were scared.

And then he said he happened upon this theory about the alleged subliminal messages in pro-vaccination videos, and “I could see it then – once I kind of started to look for it, I saw it everywhere … Then I remembered seeing little things on YouTube which were like subliminal advertising; it had been going on for a long time – that thing about ‘you will own nothing and you will be happy.’ And I thought, ‘What’s that mean?’” said Clapton in the interview about the alleged mind-manipulation going on on YouTube.

Real Music Observer has frequently referred to people who support vaccines as “complete morons” and “hivemind,” and recent videos contain titles such as “Meat Loaf Possible Cause of Death Being Used Against People Who Love Freedom” and “Pink Floyd Legend Nick Mason Cancels All His 2022 Shows Due to the Thingdemic.”

“And bit by bit, I put a rough kind of jigsaw puzzle together, and that made me even more resolute. And so I went from that to looking at the news stuff that was coming out in England and the U.K. We have BBC, and it used to be an impartial commentary on world affairs and state affairs. And suddenly it was completely one-way traffic about following orders and obedience,” Clapton continued in the interview titled “Eric Clapton Versus the Hivemind.”

Those fears about hidden messages, he said, are part of what motivated him to work on the songs. “Then these guys that were in power really started to piss me … and everybody,” he said. “I have a tool, I have a calling, and I can make use of that. So I set about it and started writing.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th January 2022 at 15:29.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (27th January 2022), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), DNA (27th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th January 2022), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), selinam (27th January 2022), ulli (27th January 2022), Wind (27th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,633 times in 4,329 posts

This is a real email:

Click image for larger version

Name:	mask_derangement-1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	48345

The core issue here is not necessarily the person suffering the derangement, but those around him/her that would readily pander to the derangement.

This is the next level folks, and it must be watched very carefully.

Me, I would absolutely ignore this memo and refuse to wear a mask. At a certain point you draw a line in the sand. Consequences be damned.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (27th January 2022), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Carlitos (27th January 2022), DNA (27th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), gord (27th January 2022), mountain_jim (28th January 2022), RunningDeer (27th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    DNA, talk about timing... Yesterday, I copied my post and downloaded the video for safe keeping (January 19, 2022). The channel has less than 500 subscribers and 109,132 views for the video.
    Timing again. The video on ”how to create a subliminal message” is now set to private. The main point is that it’s possible and simple to do.

Several years ago, I stopped watching videos that advertise how to raise your vibration, your frequency and all the new age/philosophy propaganda vids/sites.

Few Examples

Around that time I discovered the video below of how easy it is to manipulate another. Since then we’ve learned how much technology is used to alter our thinking processes.

There are videos and website designed to entrain. Below is confirmation about embedded subliminal messages. As soon as I watch/listen to some YouTube vid, I get a headache or a distinct sensation in the third eye. They're mostly but not limited to the New Age and the relaxation videos. Some make it onto the forum.

@ 56 - This husband made a subliminal message to program his wife.
    “My wife doesn’t like to cook. We eat out a lot and I’m sick of it. Boy, wouldn’t this be great if I could get her to cook dinner and stay at home.” “…I put my final mp3 into her background screensaver so every day she’s hearing that play a few times a day…”
    Subliminal Message - How to make a Subliminal Message - 7 minutes
    Learn how to make a subliminal message cd or mp3. Fast easy way to create a subliminal message using subliminal message software. Subliminal messages are hidden messages in background music.

Uploaded on Jan 23, 2009

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (27th January 2022), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), DNA (27th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), gini (28th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th January 2022), mountain_jim (28th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast