+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Mass hypnosis, or "Mass formation": how large populations become extreme

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Default Re: Mass hypnosis, or "Mass formation": how large populations become extreme

If you're short on time I'll suggest watching the end of the video starting at 28:35. You'll see that he's horrified with what he recognizes is going on, and then you might want to watch the main part of the video starting around 11:16. The beginning of the video shows some clips of his professional stage hypnosis shows.

LA School District Uses Psychologically Manipulative Cartoon Using NLP / Hypnosis!!! (Aug 10, 2021)

Quote Imagine your school using sneaky hypnotic mind control techniques on your kids.

https://achieve.lausd.net/dailypass

The Los Angeles Unified School District put out a highly manipulative cartoon.

As a professional stage hypnotist, clinical hypnotherapist, master and neuro linguistic programmer and conversational hypnosis practitioner I am absolutely mortified with what I'm seeing.

I break down most of the concepts being used in this video, can you spot the ones I didn't mention?

Let us know in the comments 👇

Share this with every parent you know!!

Subscribe and hit the notification bell because I have next level information coming out soon that's worse than this!

Connect with me!
    https://linktr.ee/michaelgrady
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MichaelTheGrady
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/MichaelTheGrady
    Last edited by gord; 29th January 2022 at 07:19. Reason: the usual suspects
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Ankle Biter (29th April 2022), Arcturian108 (29th January 2022), Bill Ryan (29th January 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), Harmony (29th January 2022), Patient (9th June 2022), RunningDeer (29th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: Mass hypnosis, or "Mass formation": how large populations become extreme

TPC #792: Dr. Mattias Desmet & Dr. Robert Malone (Do People Want To Be Free?)
    Tommy's Podcast Published April 27, 2022

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v101zxp

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ankle Biter (29th April 2022), Bill Ryan (29th April 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), Harmony (29th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,457 times in 4,332 posts

Breaking free from Mass Formation Psychosis, with Mattias Desmet

James Corbett
    The Corbett Report
    Mon, 30 May 2022 00:00 UTC

Mattias Desmet is a Professor of Clinical Psychology at Ghent University in Belgium. His theory of mass formation during the coronavirus crisis has become widely known and widely misunderstood since gaining mainstream attention. His new book, The Psychology of Totalitarianism, lays out what mass formation is, how it develops, how it leads to totalitarianism, and what we must do to change the conditions that makes these mass formation events possible.

SHOW NOTES:

The Psychology of Totalitarianism by Mattias Desmet

PM launches Government's first loneliness strategy

Surgeon general: Americans must address loneliness epidemic

How Long Is the Coast of Britain? (Mandelbrot)

The Origins of Totalitarianism by Hannah Arendt

The Crowd: A Study Of The Popular Mind by Gustav Le Bon

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2022), ClearWater (9th June 2022), Ewan (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), Harmony (2nd July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (6th September 2022), Reinhard (9th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

A very interesting conversation about "mass formation" scientism, rationalism etc. Worth a listen.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Love peace and joy to all!
    Last edited by gnostic9; 13th June 2022 at 20:41. Reason: spelling mistake

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Alecs (2nd July 2022), Bill Ryan (13th June 2022), Ewan (13th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), Harmony (2nd July 2022), Ioneo (14th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (6th September 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

Excellent, thanks gnostic9

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alecs (2nd July 2022), Bill Ryan (13th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), Harmony (2nd July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (6th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

MASS FORMATION IS HERDING US INTO SELF-ANNIHILATION
    June 29, 2022
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/mas...-into-fascism/

(Some hyperlinks in the article not embedded here)

"To those of us not swept up in the mass formation psychosis, it has become almost impossible to distinguish between parody and what passes for reality, such as gender dysphoric men competing in sports against women and feeling “accomplished” when they win gold. See:
    https://www.outsports.com/2019/6/3/1...s-testosterone

America has had a penchant for mass hysteria since the early days of the Salem witch trials but the large-scale subversion campaigns and propaganda warfare being waged against us today are designed to induce a specific form of mass hysteria that Belgian psychologist, Mattias Desmet calls “mass formation psychosis”, which he defines as a destructive groupthink that forbids dissident views. See: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/pla...ass-formation/

Desmet has identified mass formation psychosis as a method to impose totalitarianism on a free society by exploiting large groups of people’s loneliness or their lack of connection or sense of meaning, in order to persuade them to act against their own interests, as was achieved in the societies of Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia and Communist China.

Over the past six years, the criminal establishment has programmed Americans and the world with Trump Derangement Syndrome and the closely-related Branch Covidian Cult. People succumb to these psychoses because they have been successfully conditioned by the world’s best social engineers to derive order and meaning from these belief systems. See: https://townhall.com/columnists/scot...nswer-n2601932

To be free of mass formation, Desmet writes, “There is a point where we must stop losing ourselves in the crowd to experience meaning and connection. That is the point where the winter of totalitarianism gives way to a spring of life.”

Harrison Smith has an excellent grasp of what’s going on politically and geopolitically, which he expounds upon daily on his show, American Journal on InfoWars. To illustrate what’s driving the deployment of endless distractions, like the Communist J6 Kangaroo Court Show Trial, trans pedophile kindergarten teachers and everything to do with AOC, he recently ran a clip of another very smart guy, author and former Muslim extremist who spent 5 years in an Egyptian prison, Maajid Nawaz , who knows all about mass formation of the Islamist stripe. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maajid_Nawaz

Maajid explains what he sees going on today:

“I think we’re in the middle of an attempted global palace coup and to achieve that global palace coup, which is, quite literally a takeover of global governance under one centralized authority on the planet, after having seeded agents in various national governments and being admitted to openly by Klaus Schwab, on the record at Harvard University.

“To succeed in that plan, you need to be able to destroy everybody’s connection to reality, because you’re changing reality for the purposes of an ideological agenda. You’re trying, almost like a struggle session under the Chinese Communist Party to change what people view as real, so that you can take them along with your ideological indoctrination.

“To do that, everything needs to be relative. There needs to be no such thing as truth – or, because truth is obviously a search, we can’t be so arrogant as to claim we have it – so more accurately, there can be no such a thing as the quest for truth.

“What matters is relativity, because if everything is subjective, then nothing is correct and if I have power, I can manipulate propaganda and all of the process and all of the institutions of society to push people towards a new reality, which is my dogmatic vision.

“And unfortunately, the last two years, through COVID demonstrated more than we needed, in terms of proofs and evidences around the world that this agenda has been afoot.

“And I’ll end on this note, because I like to think I’m not a stupid man and when I see every single Western national government across Europe, in the Five Eyes nations, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States of America, those English-speaking Five Eyes nations – but also, across Europe – all of these governments making the very same mistakes on the very same issue at the very same time, you can’t convince me that there isn’t some kind of nefarious agenda going on there.”

America is being mass-murdered by our own Federal Government. Steve Kirsch, California tech entrepreneur and founder of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation estimates that as of June 24, 2022, the shots have left as many as five million Americans unable to work, 30 million injured, and more than 750,000 dead. See: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/emb...n-65-of-cases/ https://www.technocracy.news/survey-...-of-covid-vax/

In a June 28th interview with Greg Hunter, Dr David Martin estimates that worldwide, 700 million will die from the vaxx by 2028. See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1505155

Yet, the US Government on Wednesday agreed to buy 105 million more doses from Pfizer, to be delivered as early as late summer 2022 through the 4th quarter of this year for $3.2 billion upon receipt. There’s also an option to purchase up to 195 million additional doses, bringing the total number of potential doses to 300 million.

Utter madness. This is what 21st century warfare looks like. This is what 21st century genocide looks like.

The way they’ve been able to get away with this so far is by stealth, by gaslighting and by the financial coercion of corporate mandates. So what happens when these stop working? Is that when they trot out the nukes?

I had the opportunity to ask Katherine Watt during my weekly Thursday segment on AMP’s Making Sense of the Madness. See: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/leg...exandra-bruce/
    Katherine is a legal analyst and super sleuth, who discovered the systematic, incremental slow kill of Constitutional laws that has legalized the Globalist takeover of America under the guise of public health.
    See: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/us-...mass-genocide/

She thinks that when the narrative finally breaks down for the majority of the populace, that’s when the long-predicted mass power outages will occur, in addition to accelerated supply chain breakdowns, due to lack of Diesel and Diesel additives that further destroy the shipping industry.

It appears the post-World War II Pax Americana financial order is collapsing by design, to be replaced by a “Multipolar World Order”, also known as the BRICS alliance – the fund for which is comprised of people from the IMF and the World Bank. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. The House always wins.

The war in Ukraine and the Russian sanctions have done nothing but accelerate the process of collapsing the West and ushering in this Multipolar World Order.

Longtime subscriber and journalist, Ann Delap left this comment on one of my recent posts:

“The tables have turned. The nations of the world are doing to America what we have been doing to them for decades. The misery this creates will cause the upending of the US government by its own people. Penny Kelly has predicted a coup by early next year. Secession of several states will follow. The United States will be broken up like the Soviet Union. The bigger picture, however, is that the two factions vying for control of planet Earth actually answer to the same controllers. The break-up of America and Europe will benefit the banksters who desperately need an excuse to not pay their unfunded liabilities, i.e. Social Security, Medicare, gov’t. pensions, bonds, etc. If they get their way, the people will be screwed, as usual.”\

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v17vng4/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (1st July 2022), Bill Ryan (29th July 2022), ClearWater (1st July 2022), DNA (30th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), Harmony (2nd July 2022), mountain_jim (30th July 2022), Reinhard (1st July 2022), Tigger (29th July 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd July 2022), Violet3 (30th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

An excellent new 40 minute interview by Chris Martenson with Mattias Desmet.

Mattias Desmet: It's Time to Take a Stand

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (29th July 2022), Arcturian108 (30th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), gini (29th July 2022), Harmony (29th July 2022), Jambo (29th July 2022), mountain_jim (30th July 2022), Peace in Oz (30th July 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), Tigger (29th July 2022), Tintin (30th July 2022), Violet3 (30th July 2022), Yoda (29th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,369 times in 236 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    An excellent new 40 minute interview by Chris Martenson with Mattias Desmet.

Mattias Desmet: It's Time to Take a Stand

Wow, that guy blew my mind. Highly highly recommended. Gave me hope, a precious feeling.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), Harmony (30th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (30th July 2022), mountain_jim (30th July 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022), Tintin (30th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

This was really a good interview IMO. The questions were good.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), Harmony (15th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (6th September 2022), Peace in Oz (15th August 2022), Reinhard (15th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Many of you know that Peter and Ginger Breggin have come down on Mattias Desmet. Many have followed as they suggest it sems like "victim" blaming towards us? I disagree because this situation MUST be supported by how groups perceive what is happening?

IMO this is a must watch....

“Mattias Desmet joins The Alex Jones Show to break down the psychology of totalitarianism and mass formation hypnosis.” – The Alex Jones Show

The comments on banned.video are informative. I agree with this one....

Quote Breggin has completely missed the boat on this. Desmet IS NOT CLAIMING there is not a conspiracy and he IS NOT blaming ANYONE. You cannot talk to people that have bought into C@v!d and v@xx. You cannot talk to them. I have friends that have turned hostile. Some I have known for 20 years. Their behavior is not normal.

I have Breggin’s book we are the prey, I get his newsletter, listened to his interview s but I am beginning to wonder.

Recently watched a documentary on a teenage girl that over a long period of time convinced and heavily encouraged her boyfriend to commit suicide. She was on the phone with him as he was in the act and voicing doubts. But she said get back to it and finish the job. Breggin testified it was not her fault. She was on antidepressants. When does someone become responsible for the actions?

The c@v!d situation does not have to be either, or. Part of the c@nspir@cy is mocking bird media that causes the beliefs, rage, of the people that cannot be reasoned with.
    Last edited by Delight; 6th September 2022 at 02:27.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2022), ClearWater (6th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), graciousb (11th September 2022), Harmony (6th September 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (6th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

How many of us have read Mattias Desmet's book? (Or Gustave Le Bon, Primo Levi and Viktor Frankl?( He gives one of the clearest explanations on what is happening today. I am sure not that many people know and understand the difference between a dictatorial regime and a totalitarian one.

Or which one is "the worst" of the two.

He also clarifies that the only way to counter-act totalitarianism is not to become violent, because that only "feeds" the totalitarian system. It's what it wants. So, what can we do?

Personally, I encountered "the solution" yesterday. I went to what is called a biological fair in Namur, in the French-speaking part of Belgium. While it was all about selfsustainability in every way, it became soon apparent that the pricing of what was there was exorbitant. It looked and felt like a self-defying purpose.

But I took one interesting thing from the visit. A man that had started a micro farm (in the town of Spa) gave a talk. It was aligned with what Mattias Desmet describes, but applied to permaculture. And he also pointed out that going against the grain (of those 'in control') is incredibly difficult.

However, he reminded the public of the following tale. It's worthwhile bringing it up here I think. We can learn from it.

The Story of the Hummingbird

One day a terrible fire broke out in a forest - a huge woodlands was suddenly engulfed by a raging
    wild fire. Frightened, all the animals fled their homes and ran out of the forest. As they came to the
    edge of a stream they stopped to watch the fire and they were feeling very discouraged and
    powerless. They were all bemoaning the destruction of their homes. Every one of them thought
    there was nothing they could do about the fire, except for one little hummingbird.

This particular hummingbird decided it would do something. It swooped into the stream and picked
    up a few drops of water and went into the forest and put them on the fire. Then it went back to the
    stream and did it again, and it kept going back, again and again and again. All the other animals
    watched in disbelief; some tried to discourage the hummingbird with comments like, "Don't bother,
    it is too much, you are too little, your wings will burn, your beak is too tiny, it’s only a drop, you
    can't put out this fire."

And as the animals stood around disparaging the little bird’s efforts, the bird noticed how hopeless
    and forlorn they looked. Then one of the animals shouted out and challenged the hummingbird in a
    mocking voice, "What do you think you are doing?" And the hummingbird, without wasting time or
    losing a beat, looked back and said, "I am doing what I can."

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th September 2022), Bill Ryan (6th September 2022), Brigantia (6th September 2022), ClearWater (6th September 2022), Delight (6th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), graciousb (11th September 2022), Harmony (6th September 2022), JackMcThorn (6th September 2022), Krist (7th January 2023), Kryztian (7th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th February 2023), Peace in Oz (6th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2022), Vangelo (6th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

It is a good exercice for us to know and distinguish these two different points of view, ideas.

The two best links (I think) to follow their arguments:

Mattias Desmet: https://mattiasdesmet.substack.com/p...mass-formation

The Breggin's: https://breggin.com/article-detail/p...The-Full-Story

What do you think?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), gini (4th February 2023), Harmony (7th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2022), Vangelo (7th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,673 times in 20,820 posts

What if beLIEved lies is the only real "currency" of psychopathic control freaks!

I call it "Perception Wars" ...

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th January 2023 at 15:32.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2023), gini (4th February 2023), Pam (7th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,163 times in 898 posts

Conversation with Robert F. Kennedy JR. | How The Powerful Captured The Public During The Pandemic---Kim Iverson- Feb 4, 2023--12 min--
    Robert F. Kennedy JR joins the show...catch the full interview here:
    https://rumble.com/v288tw7-conversati...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2023), Delight (5th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3