Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Death of the Dollar

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Default Re: The Death of the Dollar

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Does anyone have suggestions/recommendations for a good, secure place to purchase crypto, bitcoin, ethereum, etc....
    US: www.FTX.US or pro.coinbase.com
    Everywhere else: www.FTX.COM or pro.coinbase.com

If you want a newbie interface, go with www.coinbase.com. Keep in mind that you will pay higher transaction fees and I don't think you can set limit orders.

I used to use binance.com and later binance.us but transferred when there was a lot of regulatory scrutiny from different countries. I think the risk is low but I figured, better safe than sorry.

FTX is my preferred exchange.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2022), Eva2 (15th January 2022), rgray222 (15th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Does anyone have suggestions/recommendations for a good, secure place to purchase crypto, bitcoin, ethereum, etc....
    US: www.FTX.US or pro.coinbase.com
    Everywhere else: www.FTX.COM or pro.coinbase.com

If you want a newbie interface, go with www.coinbase.com. Keep in mind that you will pay higher transaction fees and I don't think you can set limit orders.

I used to use binance.com and later binance.us but transferred when there was a lot of regulatory scrutiny from different countries. I think the risk is low but I figured, better safe than sorry.

FTX is my preferred exchange.
    Many thanks for all this - I have a good bit to plow through this weekend but I have no doubt I'll be a lot wiser with my understanding and choices by next week when I intend to commit to one of the sites (you and Rgray) mentioned. Thank you for your guidance - much appreciated - I'll have a look at your recommendations today.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2022), Harmony (13th April 2022), rgray222 (17th January 2022), Vangelo (15th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Here's an excellent conversation between Chris Martenson and George Gammon, published 5 days ago. The start was way too technical for this bear of very little [economic] brain , but at 58:30 I got super-interested and could follow it very closely and easily.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (13th April 2022), Harmony (13th April 2022), Houman (14th April 2022), kudzy (13th April 2022), Rosemarie (13th April 2022), superior88 (15th July 2022), Yoda (13th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

I know nothing about the 'money' markets and I don't really care .... I never have .... but I just was looking at something which lead me elsewhere and I ended up with graphs showing the US dollar against other countries monies??

From the 10-15 I looked at ALL are collapsing against the USD except the Russian rouble!

I have no idea but thought it .... maybe of worth to post?

All are taken from here :
    https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter...rom=RUB&To=USD

First .... Russian to USD

Aus to usd

Euro to usd

UK pound to usd

India to usd

Japan to usd

An interesting one is Sir Lanka to the usd .... collapsed on the 8th March ....

As said .... I don't know but interesting that near all are going one way including China btw!
    Normal..!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (14th July 2022), superior88 (15th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2