Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Gender Equity" And "Inclusivity" In Public School Bathrooms

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,472 times in 5,706 posts

Default "Gender Equity" And "Inclusivity" In Public School Bathrooms

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chi...-restrooms.amp

The article is slightly confusing. The article states that all Chicago public schools are required to change their bathroom signage to indicate a "gender neutral" space. It also says that students can now choose which bathroom best represents their gender. Huh?

As it is with nearly all of this gender bending lunacy, logical consistency is flung out the window in favor of "equity" and "inclusivity".

Point is, bathrooms are now a free for all for kids of all ages in Chicago. I'm 44 now, but I do recall how awkward it could be using a school bathroom, even under the best of conditions. If I had to share the bathroom with the girls I'd more likely take a sh!t on the playground than in the bathroom.

18 year old males using the same bathroom as 10 year old girls? 18 year old females using the same bathrooms as 10 yead old boys? Seriously?

The erosion of boundaries, of all kinds, is leading to a dangerous chaos. It's all part of a large-scale grooming process that will have us all so confused about everything that we'll no longer have any sense of right and wrong, particularly as it applies to matters of sex and sexuality. It doesn't take much imagination to see where this road will lead us.
    Last edited by Mike; 4th December 2021 at 10:35.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Blacklight43 (4th December 2021), Chip (5th December 2021), Chris Gilbert (4th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), DNA (4th December 2021), Franny (5th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), rgray222 (4th December 2021), selinam (4th December 2021), toppy (5th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Default Re: "Gender Equity" And "Inclusivity" In Public School Bathrooms

Help me. I try and try to see relevance in arguments such as this, but with the vaccine genocide taking place I just can't offer any candid original energy for this topic with millions of people continuing to march themselves and their children to the covid malt shop to imbibe the living death. For me the gender attack is now simply a distraction to provide another front society must navigate, another prong in the devil's pitch fork pushing us all collectively into suicide booths that are mutually gender inclusive because that is what is important as you are about to meet your maker.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mike (4th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), toppy (5th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Help me. I try and try to see relevance in arguments such as this, but with the vaccine genocide taking place I just can't offer any candid original energy for this topic with millions of people continuing to march themselves and their children to the covid malt shop to imbibe the living death. For me the gender attack is now simply a distraction to provide another front society must navigate, another prong in the devil's pitch fork pushing us all collectively into suicide booths that are mutually gender inclusive because that is what is important as you are about to meet your maker.

Well I know you have kids. How would you feel if their school implemented these rules?

A common argument for this sort of thing goes something like this: Pfft, it's only bathrooms. What's the big deal?

The big deal is this: bathrooms are only the beginning. As I said in my original post, the grooming process is still in it's infancy. The goal is to erode all sensible boundaries around sex and sexuality and sexual identity to the point where nearly anything is acceptable. Even pedophiles are trying to get a seat at the "woke" table now, while evoking words like "inclusivity" and "equity". Oh, and they don't want to be called pedophiles anymore; they now have their own cute little acronym (M.I.P. - "minor attracted person") that they no doubt would love to tack on to the ever-growing list of "oppressed" identity groups i.e. the alphabet mafia (lgbtq......)

The same "people" that are bringing you the vaccine are also bringing you this. It is a multipronged attack, as you said, and prioritizing vaccines might be wise. But it's no excuse to ignore this madness
    Last edited by Mike; 4th December 2021 at 11:03.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Blacklight43 (4th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), DNA (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), toppy (5th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Hey Mike. You do realize that this gender bending did not just come out of the woodwork, right?

Our lifestyles has eroded our family units. The first casualty was the role of mother. With the feminine movement went the cohesive binding force of the family unit. 'You come a long way baby, to get where you got to today!' was the motto at the time, while trying to get women to smoke just like their male contemporaries. The father came next. What with the women earning money the man's role of provider was nixed.

With both man and woman working, the children were left to their own devices, and the era of the latchkey kid was upon us - and the daycare of our children was given to strangers.

With the men and women out there working, competing for the same jobs, wages began their free fall.

And now all that's left to complete the agenda is to confuse our kids so that they are incapable of forming long lasting bonds.

These are the tactics employed so that the populations of the west would age and there would be an excuse to bring here people from backward places on earth to fill the gap. But they are not products of the western world and do not hold our values. they are eroding the progress progressives have fought for for over seventy long years.

And so it is that we find ourselves wondering how we got to this crazy place.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), DNA (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th December 2021), Mike (4th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), Peace in Oz (6th December 2021), selinam (4th December 2021), toppy (5th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mike we had this conversation in 2016, I kid you not, and I was the one talking about the cons of this movement as it was a thinly veilled attempt at sexualizing children and prepping a future push for pedophilia..

But, in the United States, if you have your children in public school it has been legislated that this implies consent on your part for the school to vaccinate your kid. Now Mike, I don't believe in any vaccination, I just don't. I'm also not a fan of the critical race theory being pushed.
    As such this conversation turns to a pleading to all parents.

Please! Take your kids out of school.
    Do what you have to do.
    Home school, home school and home school.
    We cannot give control of our babies to what society has now become.

If you still have your kids in school you do not understand the true dangers to them. Take your kids out of school!!!
    Last edited by DNA; 4th December 2021 at 11:16.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th December 2021), Mike (4th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), toppy (5th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,220 times in 1,147 posts

You understand the relevance and where this originates from if you understand the mythology which TPTB follow, their particular 'religion'. They follow a system of worship which never went away, just slipped underground and out of sight. Look around at all the images of Innana Ishtar at all of the 'elite' functions and events. This is from Sumerian texts, from the time when the Assinu transgendered priesthood served Inanna Ishtar:

Quote I make right into left. I make left into right. I turn a man into a woman. I turn a woman into a man. I am the one who causes the man to adorn himself as a woman. I am the one who causes the woman to adorn herself as a man.
    The Galli priests of Cybele castrated themselves to please the Goddess:

Look again at the statues and artwork that TPTB commission and display.

Look at the backgrounds of the academics whose work forms the foundation of the modern idea of transgenderism and its clinical and psychological treatment. Look at the chemicals in our water, the plastic which wraps our foods. Look at what the impact of those things are on our physiology and ask yourself if it could be by design?

None of this is easy to process and at no point should it be used as a stick to beat those who are vulnerable. It is however vital that people get their heads around this. There's nothing organic about the rise of 'non binary' as a supposed ideal or the massive support that it's enjoyed from celebrities and key influencers. The people who are pushing this always believed in it, they practise it, it's a key part of the belief system they follow. They worship androgynous deities and they told you on 9/11 that the twin columns of male and female were to be brought together as one. Look at the 'One World Trade Center' building

and see how it incorporates the upward and downward male and female triangles.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), DNA (4th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th December 2021), Mike (4th December 2021), Peace in Oz (6th December 2021), toppy (5th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Ernie I wouldn't disagree with any of that.

Single parent homes, absentee fathers, women choosing the workforce over their children, state raised kids, deliberate confusion over gender roles, deliberate confusion over gender, erosion of merit based thought, erosion of rationality and logic and common sense, a large scale Marxist brainwashing in the universities, poisoned air and water and food, electrical pollution, chem trails, relentless propoganda, fake pandemics....and now harmful vaccines to solve the fake pandemic...and on and on it goes ad infinitum.

I understand what Marcus is saying 100%. But I view the erosion of our values as being equally dangerous as the the vaccines.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Blacklight43 (4th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), DNA (4th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), toppy (5th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Mike we had this conversation in 2016, I kid you not, and I was the one talking about the cons of this movement as it was a thinly veilled attempt at sexualizing children and prepping a future push for pedophilia..

But, in the United States, if you have your children in public school it has been legislated that this implies consent on your part for the school to vaccinate your kid. Now Mike, I don't believe in any vaccination, I just don't. I'm also not a fan of the critical race theory being pushed.
    As such this conversation turns to a pleading to all parents.

Please! Take your kids out of school.
    Do what you have to do.
    Home school, home school and home school.
    We cannot give control of our babies to what society has now become.

If you still have your kids in school you do not understand the true dangers to them. Take your kids out of school!!!

Yes, we did have this talk back then, didn't we?

And I'll happily concede that you were right and I was largely wrong. You saw it coming way before I did brother. I wish I would have listened

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Blacklight43 (4th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), DNA (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), toppy (5th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mike when the devil is at your door and trying to kill you and everyone you know, gender talk takes a back seat.
    I'm pretty sure the folks going to concentration camps in world war two were pretty unconcerned about gender theory arguments.
    Just for the record bro, you do understand the danger of this covid vaccine? Right?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th December 2021), Mike (4th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), toppy (5th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    You understand the relevance and where this originates from if you understand the mythology which TPTB follow, their particular 'religion'. They follow a system of worship which never went away, just slipped underground and out of sight. Look around at all the images of Innana Ishtar at all of the 'elite' functions and events. This is from Sumerian texts, from the time when the Assinu transgendered priesthood served Inanna Ishtar:

Quote I make right into left. I make left into right. I turn a man into a woman. I turn a woman into a man. I am the one who causes the man to adorn himself as a woman. I am the one who causes the woman to adorn herself as a man.
    The Galli priests of Cybele castrated themselves to please the Goddess:

Look again at the statues and artwork that TPTB commission and display.

Look at the backgrounds of the academics whose work forms the foundation of the modern idea of transgenderism and its clinical and psychological treatment. Look at the chemicals in our water, the plastic which wraps our foods. Look at what the impact of those things are on our physiology and ask yourself if it could be by design?

None of this is easy to process and at no point should it be used as a stick to beat those who are vulnerable. It is however vital that people get their heads around this. There's nothing organic about the rise of 'non binary' as a supposed ideal or the massive support that it's enjoyed from celebrities and key influencers. The people who are pushing this always believed in it, they practise it, it's a key part of the belief system they follow. They worship androgynous deities and they told you on 9/11 that the twin columns of male and female were to be brought together as one. Look at the 'One World Trade Center' building

and see how it incorporates the upward and downward male and female triangles.

Bump. This is worth reading twice.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (5th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Pam (4th December 2021), rgray222 (4th December 2021), toppy (5th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Mike when the devil is at your door and trying to kill you and everyone you know, gender talk takes a back seat.
    I'm pretty sure the folks going to concentration camps in world war two were pretty unconcerned about gender theory arguments.
    Just for the record bro, you do understand the danger of this covid vaccine? Right?

If the devil knew he was going to be successful at killing everyone (or if he even wanted to kill everyone) why would he bother with gender distortion? Economic manipulation? Etc

Those people in world war 2 wound up in concentration camps largely because they (and the people around them) didn't take the early signs of tyranny seriously. This bathroom thing is precisely that..an early sign of tyranny

Of course I know about the dangers of the vaccine. But what makes you so certain the vaccines are meant to kill you? It might actually be, if you can imagine it, much more sinister than that. I can imagine a certain kind of living death infinitely worse than a real one.

Ever seen The Dark Knight? Remember what the Joker says to Batman when Batman asks him why he wants to kill him? He says this: "Kill you? No! What would I do without you?"

He also says, at the very end of the movie: "You won't kill me out of some misguided sense of self righteousness...and I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever..."

It's all very metaphorical to our current situation, in my view. This scene here:
    Last edited by Mike; 4th December 2021 at 12:00.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), DNA (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Hym (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th December 2021), onevoice (4th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), rgray222 (4th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,689 times in 3,333 posts

I look at the nuts and bolts reality of this on a day to day basis. I can imagine a bunch of kids not eating or drinking so that they can avoid going into those bathrooms. I remember the bullying amongst girls in the girls bathrooms years ago, now we will get to add all sorts of other things.

It will almost be obligatory for kids to abuse this, just because they can. Like you said Mike, kids will not feel in any way comfortable using the bathroom for the purposes it was intended.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Hym (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mike (4th December 2021), rgray222 (4th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Only got one word: Gross!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th December 2021), Mike (4th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), rgray222 (4th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,664 times in 4,334 posts

As Mike said - if they wanted to kill us off with a vaccine (or a lab-engineered virus for that matter), why bother with these corrupting psychological operations?

The vaccines if anything are just another level of control, another padlock to bind you to your enslavement. Maybe there's something more subversive in the shot, like something designed to make you more compliant, or dependent on pharmaceuticals when 'complications' arise, or maybe it suppresses connection to Source. Whatever the case, a ruler isn't a ruler anymore when his subjects - in other words billions of workers - are all dead! Whatever the vaccines are, they aren't a 'death-shot'.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (4th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mike (4th December 2021), onevoice (4th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), rgray222 (4th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

To governments of future societies: gender expression is none of your f***ing business! The government's only role should be to mandate who can enter public group spaces that are separated by sex (bathrooms, primarily.) Gender is a spectrum, and that spectrum is real (and it would be more obvious if society's unwritten rules didn't compress people towards the ends of the spectrum), but again, gender labels and gender expression is about as important as eye color in establishing societal rules. Unless public toilet facilities are built as individual, unsexed bathrooms, the issue will remain, but the solution to sex-divided public group restrooms isn't to replace "sex" with "gender" to determine who is allowed to use the facilities. I have to agree with Dave Chapelle, that if a person goes through with the physical transformative process to "transgender", I'm OK with saying that the person has transformed into the other sex, for anything like a bathroom that is sex-differentiated.

I think the biggest reason that many people have some sympathy for transgendered people is that they face grave danger from some men - that range from bullies to murderers. So, isn't the issue there the bullies and murderers? Rather than all the gender-based protocols, the real solution is to live and let live on gender expression, either have individual bathrooms or sex-differentiated group bathrooms, and the government to prosecute those that break the law. MtoF transgender people are targets of violence, which (I suspect) is the real initial reason for the bathroom issue - it wasn't so much that they wanted to use the women's as that they were afraid to use the men's. Queers and sissies are not the problem - people who beat up or even kill queers and sissies are the problem. Address the problem.

I don't care if the person standing at the urinal next to the one I'm using is wearing pants, pants pulled down exposing underwear, a kilt, a dress, or a wedding gown - just don't pee on my foot!

Mike, I agree it is an issue, but agree with Marcus/DNA that it is not an issue that gets - or deserves - very much of my focus right now (with WW-III churning on, and the pharma/medical sector of the Global Corporate Network's covid-19 operation in full swing.)

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (5th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th December 2021), Mike (4th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), rgray222 (4th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

I can't help but think that the gender, bathroom, equality issue is all part of a much larger conditioning movement. That movement encompasses vaccine mandates, censorship, releasing felons into society, educational indoctrination, encouraging massive crime outbreaks, lockdowns, instilling racial fear in society, defunding police and diminishing the legitimacy of law enforcement, encouraging massive illegal immigration, unabated media manipulation, endorsed rioting to name just a few tactics. The question really becomes to what end. Why? I don't profess to have the answers but I think a few things are obvious. The conditioning is part of a control issue and the breakdown of societies makes it easy for a one-world government or supreme sovereignty to take control.

If people don't rise up and make their voices heard it will soon be too late.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th December 2021), Mike (4th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    To governments of future societies: gender expression is none of your f***ing business! The government's only role should be to mandate who can enter public group spaces that are separated by sex (bathrooms, primarily.) Gender is a spectrum, and that spectrum is real (and it would be more obvious if society's unwritten rules didn't compress people towards the ends of the spectrum), but again, gender labels and gender expression is about as important as eye color in establishing societal rules. Unless public toilet facilities are built as individual, unsexed bathrooms, the issue will remain, but the solution to sex-divided public group restrooms isn't to replace "sex" with "gender" to determine who is allowed to use the facilities. I have to agree with Dave Chapelle, that if a person goes through with the physical transformative process to "transgender", I'm OK with saying that the person has transformed into the other sex, for anything like a bathroom that is sex-differentiated.

I think the biggest reason that many people have some sympathy for transgendered people is that they face grave danger from some men - that range from bullies to murderers. So, isn't the issue there the bullies and murderers? Rather than all the gender-based protocols, the real solution is to live and let live on gender expression, either have individual bathrooms or sex-differentiated group bathrooms, and the government to prosecute those that break the law. MtoF transgender people are targets of violence, which (I suspect) is the real initial reason for the bathroom issue - it wasn't so much that they wanted to use the women's as that they were afraid to use the men's. Queers and sissies are not the problem - people who beat up or even kill queers and sissies are the problem. Address the problem.

I don't care if the person standing at the urinal next to the one I'm using is wearing pants, pants pulled down exposing underwear, a kilt, a dress, or a wedding gown - just don't pee on my foot!

Mike, I agree it is an issue, but agree with Marcus/DNA that it is not an issue that gets - or deserves - very much of my focus right now (with WW-III churning on, and the pharma/medical sector of the Global Corporate Network's covid-19 operation in full swing.)

I agree with some of that and I'd also push back a little on a few things.

Gender is a spectrum, but I think the heavy male/female representation is mostly to do with biology and less to do with society's unwritten rules. Left to their own devices, people will generally respond to their biology and act accordingly. Even if encouraged to explore non traditonal roles, men and women will still, ultimately, behave according to gender norms mostly. Recent studies in Scandanavia have revealed what's being called "the gender paradox": as societies become more gender equal in their societal and political policy, men and women become more different in certain aspects, rather than similar.

Man I don't have the slightest thing against trans people, or queer people, or non-binary people..or whatever sexual identity is flavor of the month. That's not what this is about. What troubles me is that the current obsession with sexual identity is inorganic. It's become authoritarian in nature, and it increasingly presents itself as something resembling a cult. For younger generations it's become mostly about fashion(a very dangerous fashion, mind you), and the people that are truly trans or queer are getting drowned out by these virtue signaling lunatics. People do naturally have sympathy for trans and queer people, as you said, but my fear is that this sympathy is being weaponized for pretty sick ends.

The current obsession with sexual identity is the 3rd wing of the "equity, diversity, and inclusion" triumvirate of evil. A sick brand of social Marxism is trying to wriggle it's way into our society under this banner..and it uses race, sexual identity, and man vs woman to accomplish it. It also uses fat vs skinny, handicap vs non handicap, etc. The idea is to cause more division and tribalism wherever it can foster it, even as it advertises itself as something entirely the opposite.

It's very Orwellian that way. When you begin to look closely at it all, it reveals itself:
    - inclusion really means exclusion
    - diversity really means ideological homogeneity
    - equity doesn't mean equality, it means discrimination to right past and present wrongs..both real and imagined

All this is an attempt to begin redefining reality, and has much less to do with bullies and murderers..which is the way it's all presented i.e. those who protest are labeled bullies, transphobes, bigots so forth. That's the built in defense mechanism to protect itself against legitimate criticism.

My main concern is for the kids. Their innocence and sexuality are being dangerously corrupted. They're becoming hopelessly confused about basic things we used to just take for granted. While adults will likely become further entrenched in their biological identities in the face of all this stuff, the kids may become irreversibly corrupted.

In short, I don't think all the emphasis on things like sexual identity is an attempt to help oppressed minorities; I think it aims to exploit them to attain sinister ends.
    Last edited by Mike; 4th December 2021 at 19:19.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (5th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), rgray222 (4th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    I can't help but think that the gender, bathroom, equality issue is all part of a much larger conditioning movement. That movement encompasses vaccine mandates, censorship, releasing felons into society, educational indoctrination, encouraging massive crime outbreaks, lockdowns, instilling racial fear in society, defunding police and diminishing the legitimacy of law enforcement, encouraging massive illegal immigration, unabated media manipulation, endorsed rioting to name just a few tactics. The question really becomes to what end. Why? I don't profess to have the answers but I think a few things are obvious. The conditioning is part of a control issue and the breakdown of societies makes it easy for a one-world government or supreme sovereignty to take control.

If people don't rise up and make their voices heard it will soon be too late.

Totally agree.

I can see where one would read a thread like this and view it as me hopelessly hacking at branches, instead of the trunk. But you gotta start somewhere, and I don't know exactly where the trunk is! Like you, I don't profess to know all the answers.

A one world government seems to be the end game here. But much of that hides in the haze, and I can't pin it down. What I can see and pin down are some of its manifestations, like all the sexual distortion we're seeing now. So that's what I do. Like you strongly encouraged: I'm trying to make my voice heard in any way I can. I'm not under the illusion that I'm making any kind of difference with my posts here, but I will still continue to hope that I am

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th December 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th December 2021), Gemma13 (4th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th December 2021), Pam (4th December 2021), rgray222 (4th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

What part of being at war are people missing here?  Where has any military trained and focussed all their soldiers on one weapon only?  If we don't have people exposing all the dangers a sniper is gonna put a bullet in ya head while you're loading your bombs.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th December 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th December 2021), Pam (5th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Hey Mike,

Are you aware Will Ferrel is, euphemistically speaking, a "Minor Attracted Person"?
    There is a ton of research regarding this...

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th December 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), Gemma13 (5th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th December 2021), Mike (5th December 2021), Pam (5th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast