Thread: "Gender Equity" And "Inclusivity" In Public School Bathrooms

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: "Gender Equity" And "Inclusivity" In Public School Bathrooms

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    Hey Mike,

Are you aware Will Ferrel is, euphemistically speaking, a "Minor Attracted Person"?
    There is a ton of research regarding this...

No I didn't know that! Thanks for the info tho.

Not surprising, if true. So many celebrities are. All our favorite rock stars from the 60's and 70's were messing around with underage groupies. All the woke hipsters are quite willing to give them a pass. David Bowie, Jimmy Page, Steven Tyler..and the list goes on and on.

Plenty of current celebs too. The late Paul Walker openly dated 15 year old girls. No one said anything. But I s'pose that's for another thread

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th December 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), Gemma13 (5th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th December 2021), Pam (5th December 2021), rgray222 (5th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Mike when the devil is at your door and trying to kill you and everyone you know, gender talk takes a back seat.
    I'm pretty sure the folks going to concentration camps in world war two were pretty unconcerned about gender theory arguments.
    Just for the record bro, you do understand the danger of this covid vaccine? Right?

If the devil knew he was going to be successful at killing everyone (or if he even wanted to kill everyone) why would he bother with gender distortion? Economic manipulation? Etc

Those people in world war 2 wound up in concentration camps largely because they (and the people around them) didn't take the early signs of tyranny seriously. This bathroom thing is precisely that..an early sign of tyranny

Of course I know about the dangers of the vaccine. But what makes you so certain the vaccines are meant to kill you? It might actually be, if you can imagine it, much more sinister than that. I can imagine a certain kind of living death infinitely worse than a real one.

Ever seen The Dark Knight? Remember what the Joker says to Batman when Batman asks him why he wants to kill him? He says this: "Kill you? No! What would I do without you?"

He also says, at the very end of the movie: "You won't kill me out of some misguided sense of self righteousness...and I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever..."

It's all very metaphorical to our current situation, in my view. This scene here:
    Things are being accelerated.
    In my opinion they weren't intending to go directly to the vaccine.
    I'm not exactly sure what the end game was but a battlefield is a moving dynamic thing. All you say is true. All you say in regards to this gender bending BS being pushed in schools was and is of concern.
    In my opinion something changed the timeline. Something changed the plan so to speak.
    I don't think the elite planned for Trump.
    It appears removing Trump from office was so important that it was necessary to vastly speed up the plan. COVID-19 was manufactured and introduced to help remove Trump from office, once that ball got rolling they had no choice but to continue with that vein of the plan.
    The vaccines are now the number one concern.
    Everything else is maritime fodder wasting time energy and resources in connection to addressing the real problem.
    The vaccine is a fast death for some via myocarditis, blood clots and stroke. It is also a slow death for the survivors of this via cancer, compromised immune system and disease related to the compromised immune system, (think aids).
    It's not that anything your saying is wrong.
    It's that in light of the vaccine danger it is irrelevant.
    Kids should not be in school anymore.
    Last edited by DNA; 5th December 2021 at 06:20.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th December 2021), Gemma13 (5th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th December 2021), Mike (5th December 2021), Pam (5th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Hey Mike,

Are you aware Will Ferrel is, euphemistically speaking, a "Minor Attracted Person"?
    I was wondering about that. I didn't hear anything about what you say per se, but I've seen pictures of him attending Maria A's spirit cooking events. Forgive me, it's at if she is the female incarnate of the Harry Potter character Lord Voldemort and I don't like to speak or write her name.
    But any one going to those events and hanging out with a podesta is suspect.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th December 2021), Gemma13 (5th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th December 2021), Merkaba360 (5th December 2021), Mike (5th December 2021), Pam (5th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Hey Mike,

I was wondering about that. I didn't hear anything about what you say per se, but I've seen pictures of him attending Maria A's spirit cooking events. Forgive me, it's at if she is the female incarnate of the Harry Potter character Lord Voldemort and I don't like to speak or write her name.
    But any one going to those events and hanging out with a podesta is suspect.

Yeah I didn't find anything with a quick Google search..but the spirit cooking thing has alarms going off on the base of my skull.

Marcus I agree with nearly everything you said in your previous post. You may just turn out to be right about the irrelevance of gender stuff in light of all the vaccine f#ckery going on atm. Time will tell, but I'm not convinced yet. I don't view this gender stuff as just a bunch of green haired misfits being creatively rebellious at university. I see it being a part of a much larger agenda to destroy western civilization. That's why I'm always going on about it. But, maybe the vaccines will do all the necessary destroying, as you say. If that's true it's likely neither of us will be around for an "i told you so" moment..so that's vaguely reassuring
    Last edited by Mike; 5th December 2021 at 06:52.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th December 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), Gemma13 (5th December 2021), jaybee (5th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th December 2021), Pam (5th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

I don't view this gender stuff as just a bunch of green haired misfits being creatively rebellious at university. I see it being a part of a much larger agenda to destroy western civilization.

I would go a step further and say ... to destroy the human race as we know it (eventually, after the West has been dealt with, taken out and neutralized)

Global domination and dictatorship means what it says on the tin.... global - I don't know what their (theoretical) plans are for Russia and China when 'we' are (theoretically) out of the game - but we can be sure they have one... edit to add - I forgot to say that I think they want to create an Islamic State in the Middle East as an initial move for that part of the world and we have seen them preparing for that ie Iraq, Libya, Syria - and that's why the Globalists in the West were covertly helping ISIS -

The covid + jabs + 'vaccine' passes are IMO the 'shock and awe' surprise attack to destroy and disorientate the enemy - ie us -

But while we are recovering from that the other parts of the agenda are jogging along fully operational ... to install, on the social side of things..

trans humanism ~ trans genderism ~ a mixed race population

and on the economic side -

the Central Bankers Digital Currency, linked to a social credit system using 5G and AI...

not forgetting the massive reduction in population 'they' want as well...

'they' have very ambitious plans (for us) plans that they dare not make public because they are engineering....

The Great Deception

(this is my general take on the whole sorry situation as it stands at the moment - but as I said in another thread I can't believe that the Age of Aquarius is doomed to be an authoritarian nightmare - so this could be the birthing pains as the ruling class try and hang on to their unfair share of wealth and power.... )
    Last edited by jaybee; 5th December 2021 at 08:34.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th December 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), Gemma13 (5th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th December 2021), Mike (5th December 2021), onawah (5th December 2021), Pam (5th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

I don't view this gender stuff as just a bunch of green haired misfits being creatively rebellious at university. I see it being a part of a much larger agenda to destroy western civilization.

I would go a step further and say ... to destroy the human race as we know it (eventually, after the West has been dealt with, taken out and neutralized)

Global domination and dictatorship means what it says on the tin.... global - I don't know what their (theoretical) plans are for Russia and China when 'we' are (theoretically) out of the game - but we can be sure they have one... edit to add - I forgot to say that I think they want to create an Islamic State in the Middle East as an initial move for that part of the world and we have seen them preparing for that ie Iraq, Libya, Syria - and that's why the Globalists in the West were covertly helping ISIS -

The covid + jabs + 'vaccine' passes are IMO the 'shock and awe' surprise attack to destroy and disorientate the enemy - ie us -

But while we are recovering from that the other parts of the agenda are jogging along fully operational ... to install, on the social side of things..

the Central Bankers Digital Currency, linked to a social credit system using 5G and AI...

'they' have very ambitious plans (for us) plans that they dare not make public because they are engineering....

The Great Deception

(this is my general take on the whole sorry situation as it stands at the moment - but as I said in another thread I can't believe that the Age of Aquarius is doomed to be an authoritarian nightmare - so this could be the birthing pains as the ruling class try and hang on to their unfair share of wealth and power.... )

Quote Global domination and dictatorship means what it says on the tin.... global - I don't know what their (theoretical) plans are for Russia and China when 'we' are (theoretically) out of the game - but we can be sure they have one... edit to add - I forgot to say that I think they want to create an Islamic State in the Middle East as an initial move for that part of the world and we have seen them preparing for that ie Iraq, Libya, Syria - and that's why the Globalists in the West were covertly helping ISIS -
    Sorry for going off topic, but this was a major light bulb moment for me. Of course, that makes perfect sense and Biden didn't waste a minute delaying his role in the whole thing. This is about promoting an already established control grid through radical Islam and then taking over from there.

Most definitely, cultural traditions have to be destroyed. They have been after European traditions for quite awhile now, but they will all go soon enough as well as gender traditions.
    Last edited by Pam; 5th December 2021 at 13:53.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Gemma13 (5th December 2021), jaybee (5th December 2021), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th December 2021), Mike (5th December 2021), onawah (5th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

The Great Deception

Quote Global domination and dictatorship means what it says on the tin.... global - I don't know what their (theoretical) plans are for Russia and China when 'we' are (theoretically) out of the game - but we can be sure they have one... edit to add - I forgot to say that I think they want to create an Islamic State in the Middle East as an initial move for that part of the world and we have seen them preparing for that ie Iraq, Libya, Syria - and that's why the Globalists in the West were covertly helping ISIS -
    Sorry for going off topic, but this was a major light bulb moment for me. Of course, that makes perfect sense and Biden didn't waste a minute delaying his role in the whole thing. This is about promoting an already established control grid through radical Islam and then taking over from there.

Most definitely, cultural traditions have to be destroyed. They have been after European traditions for quite awhile now, but they will all go soon enough as well as gender traditions.

Thanks for the feed back, Pam and just to linger off topic for a mo....

Re the bolded in your quote... yes how many billions of $ worth of top notch military hardware did the Biden Administration leave - FOR THE TALIBAN - when withdrawing from Afghanistan... they would never get away with actually arming the Taliban ( merging with the Islamic State?)... but whoops they were in such a hurry they left it all behind in perfect condition.... yeah ok... hmmmm...

Last edited by jaybee; 5th December 2021 at 17:41.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mike (5th December 2021), onawah (5th December 2021), Pam (16th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

A bit of (sad?) humor that might be more on topic for this thread:

A father struggles to have the sex talk with his woke son:
    http://thepythoniccow.us/Teaching_LG...r_children.mp4

(Sorry - can't embed this video here, because my thepythoniccow.us website doesn't support "https".)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (16th December 2021), DNA (9th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), lake (16th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th December 2021), Mike (16th December 2021), Pam (16th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

A biology teacher who was suspended because he refused to follow the mandated gender pronouns set by the school district fought back and won. Gender policy was suspended instead.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

ClearWater (7th October 2022), DNA (9th October 2022), Harmony (8th October 2022), Inversion (7th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th October 2022), Mike (7th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    A biology teacher who was suspended because he refused to follow the mandated gender pronouns set by the school district fought back and won. Gender policy was suspended instead.

Wow! That's refreshing to see. Great stuff.

This is where these battles are won, in schools across the country. The universities may be lost forever but perhaps we can save the high schools.

I was just telling a close friend recently that we don't need experts necessarily, or gurus, or spiritual giants, or big names etc. to win this thing. We just need the public to have a basic knowledge of the game being played, to apply a little common sense, and to be courageous. And it's heartening to see that happening.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (9th October 2022), Harmony (8th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), rgray222 (8th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th October 2022), Vicus (7th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Once you poison the well you can never take it back.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

ClearWater (29th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (30th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2