+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ancient Antenna Found At the Bottom of Antarctica's Sea: Eltanin Antenna

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Default Ancient Antenna Found At the Bottom of Antarctica's Sea: Eltanin Antenna

• Ancient Antenna Found At the Bottom of Antarctica's Sea: Eltanin Antenna:

Year after year, researchers stumble on some unexplained mysteries in Antarctica that shock mainstream historians and archaeologists.

From the alledged three pyramids that perfectly resemble the pyramids at Giza to the dozens of strange objects detected by satellite images, Antarctica continues to be Earth’s least explored continent.

That can’t be a surprise, considering it’s the most remote place from any human civilization, and it’s buried under at least three miles of ice, almost five kilometers. It’s the coldest, highest, windiest, and driest place on the planet, making it nearly impossible for archaeological excavation and exploration without spending millions of dollars. No wonder we know so little about it.

• Antarctica – A Tropical Paradise
    The little we do know about it, however, is as surprising as ever. Fossil records reveal that millions of years ago, Antarctica was like a paradise – warm and covered in tropical jungles, forests, lakes, vegetation, and all sorts of wildlife.

This leads many to believe in the possibility that at some point in the distant past, Antarctica was home to Earth’s oldest civilization and that all the strange discoveries spotted there are scarce reminisce of its existence. Of course, scientists can’t dig the three miles of ice and explore it thoroughly, but does that mean that no one knows what lies beneath the ice?
    • The Piri Reis Map and Antarctica
    Apparently not, because in late 1929, a German theologian working in Istanbul, Turkey, found a gazelle-skin parchment that had a map drawn on it. The map was from 1513 and was drawn and signed by an Ottoman admiral and cartographer by the name of Ahmed Muhiddin Piri, later known as Piri Reis.

It was very surprising that the map depicted North and South America with extreme detail. Although America was already discovered 21 years earlier, it was not mapped with such precision until much later. This made Piri Reis’s map the oldest surviving detailed map of the Americas. The map even depicted the Andes mountains, which were first sighted 14 years later by Francisco Pizarro.

What really shocked scholars was that the Piri Reis map also revealed the continent of Antarctica, and not only that, but it depicted it before it was covered with ice. No one could explain how this was possible, considering the fact that mainland Antarctica was discovered in 1820 and it was by then long covered with ice.

Apparently, Piri Reis didn’t create the map entirely by himself. Instead, he used the vast library of Constantinople, which was now in possession of the Ottomans. There, he uncovered different ancient maps from old civilizations like the Egyptians, Greeks, and Indians, together with six other sources Piri Reis didn’t want to disclose. From where these civilizations took the knowledge of the geography of Antarctica when it was without ice, and who the other six sources are is still a mystery.

Many people believe these civilizations received this knowledge from much older sources. Sources left from perhaps the first civilization that existed on the Earth. A culture living in Antarctica in a time when there was no ice and the continent was warm and full of life and vegetation.

Even if we assume that navigators sailed down the coast of America, Africa, and Antarctica to map it, then the Piri Reis map should indicate only the coastal features. Yet, the map accurately portrays mountains, rivers, and deep land features, which cannot be known without detailed exploration.

It was not until 2004 and 2007 when a detailed sonar radar surveyed Antarctica and scanned the topographical features of the landscape beneath the ice cap. Astonishingly, the Piri Reis map depicted all of these features beneath the ice.
    Many people consider the map as evidence that an ancient advanced civilization existed millions of years ago and depicted Antarctica or that some kind of extraterrestrial contact brought this knowledge to the ancients.

Whatever the case, we may never know what really lies beneath the 3 miles of ice in Antarctica, but perhaps we don’t need to look under the ice. What if we look at the bottom of the sea near the coastline instead? What can we find there?
    • The Eltanin Antenna
    In 1962, the National Science Foundation of the US created a technologically advanced oceanographic research vessel called the USNS Eltanin. It was the world’s first geophysical ship tasked with exploring Antarctica and the waters surrounding it.
    In the next two years, the ship brought plenty of data previously unknown and shed much light on our knowledge of the region. There were, however, a few mysteries spotted at the bottom of the ocean.

One of them was discovered on August 29, 1964, when the USNS Eltanin was photographing the ocean floor west of Cape Horn at a depth of almost 3 miles. What they discovered was astonishing. There, along the primarily bare bottom of the sea, they managed to take pictures of a bizarre structure standing in the middle of nowhere.

The structure was very symmetrical, standing at 2 feet high, and had nodules, spokes, and protrusions ending in a spherical node. It resembled an antenna or some other kind of signal transmitter.

When the New Zealand Herald first released the photographs on December 5, 1964, in an article titled “Puzzle Picture From Sea Bed,” scientists and researchers were immediately stunned.

The article read:
    “The American research ship Eltanin sailed into Auckland yesterday with a mysterious photo taken at 2250 fathoms 1000 miles west of Cape Horn. The photograph, which to a layman shows something like a complex radio aerial jutting out of the mud bottom, was taken on August 29 by a submarine camera.”
    The ambiguous object was eagerly discussed and debated for years, and thus the mystery of the so-called “Eltanin Antenna” was born.
    • What is the Eltanin Antenna?
    Many people believed it was an out-of-place artifact left from an ancient civilization that once occupied the ice-free realm of Antarctica. They believe this civilization left many artifacts and remains of their structures under the 3 miles of ice now covering the continent. The seafloor near Antarctica is the only bottom not covered by ice; hence, we can find traces of their existence there.

Graphic representationOthers went one step further and believed the mysterious object was some sort of alien technology deliberately placed in such a remote and desolate location to emit signals for extraterrestrial communication and possibly planet surveying.

In 1968, author Brad Steiger stated in an article for Saga Magazine that the Eltanin had photographed
    “…an astonishing piece of machinery… very much like the cross between a TV antenna and a telemetry antenna”.
    • Is the Eltanin Antenna a Sea Sponge?
    Of course, scientists quickly tried to cover the story dismissing the discovery as an underwater sponge. They claimed what was photographed in the picture is the Cladorhiza concrescence – a sea sponge from the family of Cladorhizidae.

There are many problems with this theory. For instance, the so-called Eltanin antenna is very geometrical and has precise angels and formations, which can’t be said for the sea sponges to which it’s compared.

Another predicament with this hypothesis is that the Cladorhiza concrescence lives in colonies and quickly reproduces. This marine species possesses an asexual reproduction, which occurs when a small piece of the sponge breaks off and reattaches to the seafloor, forming nearly identical organism and eventually an entire colony. No such thing was found at the sea bottom as the object was standing all alone.

The third problem is that the picture taken from Eltanin was shot at a depth of exactly 2.5 miles or 4 kilometers. At that depth, no sunlight can reach the seabed making the existence of any sea sponges or plants highly impossible.

Dr. Thomas Hopkins, a senior marine biologist, specializing in plankton studies, also rejects the theory that the object is a plant.
    In his own words:
    “At that depth, there is no light, so photosynthesis could not take place, and plants could not live. I wouldn’t like to say the thing is man-made because this brings up the problem of how one would get it there… But it’s fairly symmetrical, and the offshoots are all 90 degrees apart. This is why it has been argued over for so long.”
    But if the Eltanin Antenna is not natural and no man has the technology to install it in a depth of 3 miles, then who placed it there? And for what purpose?
    • The Purpose of the Eltanin Antenna
    The authors and researchers Brad Steiger and Joan Whritenour may have an answer. They note that the Eltanin Antenna is placed precisely on the 45,000-mile fault line rift that encircles our planet. The fault line rifts are linear zones where the lithosphere (Earth’s outer part) is being pulled apart, creating extensional tectonics.

This leads them to believe that the device was placed there to measure important geodetic, geodynamic, and seismic activities from our planet. And whoever set it there was well beyond any human capabilities.
    Steiger and Whritenour noted that:
    “Our science does not yet possess underwater vehicles capable of descending to such depths; therefore, no one on Earth, that we are aware of, could have placed the device off Cape Horn…”

Object resembling the Eltanin Antenna on the leftInterestingly, in the Sego Canyon in Utah, we can find this ancient petroglyph from 6000 BC, which depicts something very similar to the Eltanin antenna. Does this mean that the antenna has been on Earth for more than 8000 years?

The antenna is not the only thing depicted in the Sego Canyon petroglyphs, however. There, we can see these strange beings, clearly different than any human. They are very tall compared to the humans and animals next to them and have very strange and bizarre heads.
    • Are these beings responsible for the Eltanin Antenna?
    Is it possible that an extraterrestrial civilization is observing us, placing different devices to measure our planet? And if they do, what other devices are out there, studying and surveying us?

Could the Black Knight Sattellite be connected to the Eltanin Antenna in some way?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th December 2021 at 00:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (5th December 2021), avid (5th December 2021), BMJ (5th December 2021), Brigantia (5th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (5th December 2021), East Sun (5th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2021), Franny (5th December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), Hym (5th December 2021), Inversion (5th December 2021), Ioneo (5th December 2021), jaybee (5th December 2021), kfm27917 (5th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th December 2021), Mashika (5th December 2021), Mike (5th December 2021), mountain_jim (5th December 2021), pabranno (5th December 2021), Pam (5th December 2021), skogvokter (1st January 2022), Strat (5th December 2021), toppy (6th December 2021), Vangelo (5th December 2021), WhiteFeather (4th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Default Re: Ancient Antenna Found At the Bottom of Antarctica's Sea: Eltanin Antenna

I love the channel "the universe inside you". It is fun and the topics are really interesting. This one is just mind boggling. The antennae and of course the ridiculous explanation provided for us. The deception has been going on for a long, long time. I can't help but wonder if it is related to beings living under ground, under the sea or under the ice and snow?

We are also being asked to believe that the world governments have agreed to protect Antarctica, simply for altruistic reasons. The only thing in the world that governments can agree with...

I just love these sorts of mysteries.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Brigantia (5th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th December 2021), pabranno (5th December 2021), toppy (6th December 2021), WhiteFeather (4th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Default Re: Ancient Antenna Found At the Bottom of Antarctica's Sea: Eltanin Antenna

appreciate this thread, and the excellent documentation in first post.

saw this from Cliff's telegraph yesterday - wonder if these tweets are literal or code?

https://t.me/s/scifiworld0

https://twitter.com/GramPepe1/status...840340482?s=20

https://twitter.com/notwhatyourfor/s...985325058?s=20

https://twitter.com/HoneeDesigner/st...435973120?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Gwin Ru (6th December 2021), Pam (5th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Maybe that's to do with the solar eclipse. It was at 100% in western Antarctica:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_...cember_4,_2021
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

mountain_jim (5th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Maybe that's to do with the solar eclipse. It was at 100% in western Antarctica:

Makes sense - thanks for the reasonable datapoint (could still be for a ritual of some sort to go along with it.)

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,937 times in 2,204 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)

Makes sense - thanks for the reasonable datapoint (could still be for a ritual of some sort to go along with it.)

well let's hope the poor (Satanic?) dears don't try and do an outdoor ritual because it's a bit nippy -

now this might get a bit jumbled because it's all from memory as I just had a quick look and couldn't find anything - and it was years ago....

I think Nibiru (aka planet X) can only be seen approaching earth from the South Pole and the South Pole telescope is used to observe it - because of the angle it's coming - which is a bit convenient, I know - but there you go ...

Years ago a whistleblower released footage of what he said was Nibiru and posted it on YouTube - there were a couple of short videos and they were little red smudgey dots that he said was Planet X and moons and I think one of them had that kind of wing shape to it ( if I remember right ) ... all this was very controversial as you can imagine - then suddenly out of the blue the whistleblower said something along the lines of .... haha you all fell for it - I was just proving how gullible you all are - kind of thing - it was generally thought that the whistleblowers account had been taken over (and we have no idea what happened to them...)

I even messaged them when they changed tack completely and they were very rude - but of course it almost certainly wasn't the original person who posted the videos...

I wonder if anyone else remembers all that happening...?

So basically - if Nibiru can be seen approaching from the South Pole - this could be a big attraction for those 'in the know'....

???

(I will have another look for anything to do with the original whistleblower's footage - said to come from the South Pole telescope)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

mountain_jim (5th December 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Gwin Ru posted this Cliff video which is about Antartica and the Globalists, among typical Cliff wanderings

27:00 secrets revealed datasets, confluence with Antartica data set, at some point will occur - that will be fun...

Quote They are really excited about it (trips to Antartica)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1467115

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Der Sudpol Wool - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 34:10
    First published at 22:00 UTC on December 4th, 2021.
    clif_high
    clif_high

antarctica CIA twitter

by the way, i am on Telegram as SciFi World Channel
    https://t.me/scifiworld0

Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th December 2021 at 16:50.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Gwin Ru (6th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread