+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alien Creatures in the Deepest Lake in the World: Swimmers of Baikal

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,748 times in 20,828 posts

Question Alien Creatures in the Deepest Lake in the World: Swimmers of Baikal

• Alien Creatures in the Deepest Lake in the World: Baikal Lake

Research and evidence are mounting about unidentified submerged objects in our vast oceans and other large bodies of water. Yet, as much as scientists know about outer space, they know less about the oceans surrounding us. Is it possible that while we've been searching for alien life in the sky, they've been right beneath our feet this entire time?

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th December 2021 at 22:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (6th December 2021), haroldsails (7th December 2021), Hym (6th December 2021), Jad (6th December 2021), Jambo (7th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th December 2021), Mashika (5th December 2021), Michael Moewes (8th December 2021), Michel Leclerc (5th December 2021), mojo (6th December 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), Patient (6th December 2021), SpookyMulder (7th December 2021), syrwong (6th December 2021), TelosianEmbrace (7th December 2021), toppy (6th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,748 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: Alien Creatures in the Deepest Lake in the World: Swimmers of Baikal

• Lake Baikal: A Biological Treasure Trove:

• Living all year round on the shores of lake Baikal:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th December 2021 at 23:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (6th December 2021), Hym (6th December 2021), Mashika (5th December 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), SpookyMulder (7th December 2021), toppy (6th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Alien Creatures in the Deepest Lake in the World: Swimmers of Baikal

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Research and evidence are mounting about unidentified submerged objects in our vast oceans and other large bodies of water. Yet, as much as scientists know about outer space, they know less about the oceans surrounding us. Is it possible that while we've been searching for alien life in the sky, they've been right beneath our feet this entire time?

I have seen those lights, not coming out of the water, but instead, the lights were up there already when i noticed them. They would look like stars, then once looking at the sky for some time, one of the stars would move at incredible speed to another location in the sky and do a full stop and remain there for a long time, then again suddenly flash across the sky in an incredible speed and do a sudden full stop once more. It was fun to watch them do this for hours, like they were just moving across the sky and then in perfect syntony all move around and form some kind of pattern in the sky, then return to their original positions after several moves. It looked like a game, but maybe it was more like "writing a message on the sky", i just did not think about it much back then,

I thought it was "normal" somehow and never even tried to record or write down where and how they moved. Now i can understand there's nothing normal about some light in the sky to suddenly flash across at an impossible speed and then do a full stop somewhere else, stay there for 20 minutes then again flash across the sky and stop somewhere else, much less that several "stars" would do that as if they were chasing each other or playing some kind of 'tag' game

There is definitely something going on there
    Last edited by Mashika; 5th December 2021 at 23:27.
    Tired

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th December 2021), Harmony (6th December 2021), Hym (6th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th December 2021), mojo (6th December 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), SpookyMulder (7th December 2021), Sunny (6th December 2021), toppy (6th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: Alien Creatures in the Deepest Lake in the World: Swimmers of Baikal

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

I have seen those lights, not coming out of the water, but instead, the lights were up there already when i noticed them. They would look like stars, then once looking at the sky for some time, one of the stars would move at incredible speed to another location in the sky and do a full stop and remain there for a long time, then again suddenly flash across the sky in an incredible speed and do a sudden full stop once more. It was fun to watch them do this for hours, like they were just moving across the sky and then in perfect syntony all move around and form some kind of pattern in the sky, then return to their original positions after several moves. It looked like a game, but maybe it was more like "writing a message on the sky", i just did not think about it much back then,

I thought it was "normal" somehow and never even tried to record or write down where and how they moved. Now i can understand there's nothing normal about some light in the sky to suddenly flash across at an impossible speed and then do a full stop somewhere else, stay there for 20 minutes then again flash across the sky and stop somewhere else, much less that several "stars" would do that as if they were chasing each other or playing some kind of 'tag' game

There is definitely something going on there
    I have seen similar activity in the sky as well. They appear like stars, so it is very difficult to judge distance and speed. But I also thought that they exhibited playful movement.

On one occasion, there was an enormous flash of light in the sky while one was moving - after the flash it was gone.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th December 2021), Harmony (6th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th December 2021), Mashika (12th December 2021), mojo (7th December 2021), Pam (6th December 2021), SpookyMulder (7th December 2021), toppy (6th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,437 times in 5,646 posts

The season 2 episode 11 of The Proof is Out There, is about a Lake Baikal video showing interesting clear underwater lights being filmed by fishermen. It was analyzed by pros to be authentic and non-tampered footage. Tried to find that episode on youtube but it didnt show up but it is still available to watch on cable and worth a look. I wished & still want to search for USOs around lakes & the Oregon Coast and someday underwater UAV pricing make it still possible. The reports of Lake Baikal would put it on top of my bucket list.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Mashika (12th December 2021), SpookyMulder (7th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread