Thread: Remarkable Tales From Beyond

1. Link to Post #1
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,497 times in 4,310 posts

Default Remarkable Tales From Beyond

There is another reality. And it's the real reality. This one is the counterfeit, a dusty reflection.

We're merely visitors here, explorers, spiritual cosmonauts if you will, who have descended boldly into these bleak spheres to blend our innate essence with flesh. We're here to manifest love in a state of separation from love. We're here to improve and enrich ourselves, and add to our wisdom.

When we're done, we return home. Occasionally there are those who step beyond the threshold of eternity and get a glimpse of home before their time is due. This is the Near Death Experience.

This thread is for 'what lies beyond,' as bought to us by first hand witnesses. Also for thoughts, theories, and questions. If you've had an experience yourself and would like to share, I think we'd all love to hear it.

After all, the madness of this world can take a toll on us. Stories like these, while bringing you a message of hope, also remind us that everything is temporary, and all an illusion anyway.

To begin, here is the incredible story of Howard Storm, a staunch atheist who initially found himself dragged to the pits of hell. What transpired thereafter should shine a light in your world and touch your heart.

(The bit about the "breast" tickled me pink and is pure gold! You'll see what I mean...)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th December 2021), avid (6th December 2021), Ben (6th December 2021), Bill Ryan (25th December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (7th December 2021), Bluegreen (6th December 2021), Brigantia (6th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (30th December 2021), DNA (7th December 2021), Eva2 (6th December 2021), Ewan (6th December 2021), Gemma13 (6th December 2021), graeme22 (9th December 2021), Harmony (6th December 2021), Heart to heart (6th December 2021), Hym (6th December 2021), Icare (25th December 2021), Ioneo (6th December 2021), Ivanhoe (6th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th December 2021), Libico (6th December 2021), Mare (27th December 2021), Mark (6th December 2021), Matthew (27th December 2021), Mike (6th December 2021), Mike Gorman (26th December 2021), Nan (6th December 2021), O Donna (12th December 2021), Olaf (27th December 2021), Peace in Oz (7th December 2021), Ratszinger (26th December 2021), Reinhard (27th December 2021), Sadieblue (7th December 2021), Sérénité (6th December 2021), SpookyMulder (7th December 2021), toppy (6th December 2021), Vangelo (6th December 2021), Wansen (8th December 2021), Wind (6th December 2021), wondering (6th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: Remarkable Tales From Beyond

Enjoyed that Star and yeah, the boob thought(s) was great. Helps remove the misconceptions that *love* and *heaven* are devoid of, and reject our realism.
    Reminded me of this excerpt from James Mahu that I loved years ago when I first read it:

Quote "It is not your words that will be heard. It is your feelings and the purity of their motivation. You could be drunk from wine and swearing in your loudest voice, but if your innermost feelings were pure, sincere, humble, and motivated by love, your invitation would be answered...

If the human instrument is impure with thoughts if materiality, motivations of self-aggrandizement or actions of hatred, it makes the soul carrier less receptive to the vibrations of the Wholeness Navigator."
    I personally believe it is Christ Consciousness that is the Jesus person in Howard's experience because it is an Avatar he could relate to. Christ Consciousness, or the Wholeness Navigator, would manifest differently for different people. Point being it can only be experienced in moments and experiences when we empty ourselves of all the trappings of mind, emotion and ego influences and distortions.

This is one of my go to songs when I want to connect and just marinade in my Christ Consciousness/Wholeness Navigator.

Immortality Song by Celine Dion

So this is who I am
    And this is all I know
    And I must choose to live
    For all that I can give
    The spark that makes the power grow

And I will stand for my dream if I can
    Symbol of my faith in who I am
    But you are my only
    And I must follow on the road, that lies ahead
    And I won't let my heart control my head
    But you are my only
    And we don't say goodbye
    We don't say goodbye
    And I know what I've got to be

Immortality
    I make my journey through eternity
    I keep the memory of you and me
    Inside

Fulfill your destiny
    Is there within the child
    My storm will never end
    My fate is on the wind
    The king of hearts, the joker's wild
    We don't say goodbye
    We don't say goodbye
    I'll make them all remember me

'Cause I have found a dream that must come true
    Every ounce of me must see it through
    But you are my only
    I'm sorry I don't have a role for love to play
    Hand over my heart I'll find my way
    I will make them give to me

Immortality
    There is a vision and a fire in me
    I keep the memory of you and me, inside
    And we don't say goodbye
    We don't say goodbye

With all my love for you
    And what else we may do
    We don't say, goodbye

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th December 2021), Bill Ryan (25th December 2021), DNA (7th December 2021), Ewan (6th December 2021), Harmony (6th December 2021), Hym (6th December 2021), Mark (6th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th December 2021), Mike (6th December 2021), mizo (6th December 2021), Nan (6th December 2021), Reinhard (27th December 2021), rgray222 (6th December 2021), Sadieblue (7th December 2021), SpookyMulder (7th December 2021), Vangelo (6th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

One of the most beautiful videos I've ever seen about NDEs. Thank you so much for sharing.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th December 2021), Bill Ryan (25th December 2021), DNA (7th December 2021), Ewan (26th December 2021), Heart to heart (6th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), Icare (25th December 2021), Mark (6th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th December 2021), Mike (6th December 2021), Peace in Oz (7th December 2021), Reinhard (27th December 2021), Sadieblue (7th December 2021), SpookyMulder (7th December 2021), wondering (7th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 228 posts

This man touched my heart. His experiences were shared with total honesty. Thank you for posting Star Mariner❤️🌟🙏

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th December 2021), Bill Ryan (25th December 2021), DNA (7th December 2021), Ewan (26th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), Icare (25th December 2021), Mark (6th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th December 2021), Peace in Oz (7th December 2021), Sadieblue (7th December 2021), SpookyMulder (7th December 2021), wondering (7th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

I was also moved by this man's story.

But just to play contrarian a little: I can't help but wonder why Jesus didn't help the man before he was getting eaten alive in hell. Just saying Jesus' name seems like a minor technicality, doesn't it? If I saw a man being burnt alive, for example, I wouldn't require him to beg me for help before I put the flames out. I understand that there's some religious significance in asking Jesus for help, but I have a hard time grappling with that sometimes
    Last edited by Mike; 7th December 2021 at 04:52.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th December 2021), Bill Ryan (25th December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (7th December 2021), Chip (26th December 2021), DNA (7th December 2021), Ewan (26th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th December 2021), Michi (7th December 2021), Mike Gorman (7th December 2021), Peace in Oz (7th December 2021), Reinhard (27th December 2021), SpookyMulder (7th December 2021), wondering (7th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I have not yet viewed the video, but this is a topic that repeats for me, it is something that has always captured my attention. I have developed a personal theory concerning REM sleep (that's right, just plain old deep sleep the most mundane of conditions!) because for me Sleep is deeply mysterious, it escapes our attention because sleep is such a common activity, I find that the most valuable of insights tend to come from those aspects of life that we take very much for granted: the very fact that we accept something without question reveals to me just how important it is to study it!
    When we fall asleep something deeply mystical, spiritual and physical comes over us, we are transported to situations where all the laws of physics and engineering are suspended, time/space and material reality become malleable, mutable and very different.
    It is my personal belief that we visit the 'Land of The Dead' when we sleep deeply. We inhabit the regions that we are native to. We need to enter this condition each 24 hour cycle, because sustaining conscious life demands such as massive quantity of energy, we are unable to sustain this for more than 2 days or so before we begin to lose our sanity, and our physical health.
    Just imagine that THE secret of our universe is right before us each day, we have been ignoring the portal to our original homeland because we are trained to ignore sleep, we are guided to simply accept that we must sleep each night - when in reality we are not merely sleeping, we are revisiting our ancestors, our spirit families, we are visiting the land from whence we came so long ago, the place where everything that CAN happen, be created, envisioned, truly can take tangible shape, Sleep is the creative domain of the dead, it is our human spirit home.
    I think we need to pay much more attention to sleep and to give it 1st place in our studies.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th December 2021), Bill Ryan (25th December 2021), Delight (26th December 2021), Ewan (26th December 2021), frodo13 (27th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), Icare (25th December 2021), Mare (27th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th December 2021), Mike (7th December 2021), mokosh (7th December 2021), Peace in Oz (8th December 2021), Reinhard (27th December 2021), Sadieblue (7th December 2021), SpookyMulder (7th December 2021), wondering (7th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Mike Gorman, I couldn't agree with you more. When things are hardest, if we are fortunate enough to be able to sleep, we enter into an oblivion that is a great gift. It's impossible to know what really goes on in it's entirety, but it brings such a blessed lack of thought, releases our struggle to figure things out. For an overthinking like myself, that alone makes it beyond precious.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th December 2021), Bill Ryan (25th December 2021), Ewan (26th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), Icare (28th December 2021), Mare (27th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th December 2021), Mike Gorman (26th December 2021), mokosh (7th December 2021), Peace in Oz (8th December 2021), Reinhard (27th December 2021), Sadieblue (7th December 2021), SpookyMulder (7th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Just saying Jesus' name seems like a minor technicality, doesn't it? If I saw a man being burnt alive, for example, I wouldn't require him to beg me for help before I put the flames out.
    That's an interesting point.

On this Earth plane, Spirit is very near. Our guides and loved ones watch over us all the time, and can be heard whispering in our ear by those who can hear. They will warn and they will help us regardless of whether we ask for it. They know better than we do what's good for us (and bad).

But it's a little different in the lower astral. That is a realm of darkness and misery created by those who choose to exist in that expression. In that deep, dark vibration the light simply cannot enter in unless one intentionally opens (and creates) the space for it.

I believe that's what happened to Howard. I suspect his non-belief in a God or heaven, coupled with his ego and his sense of self-loathing (at the time of his death), probably opened the way for negative entities to capture his energy when he died, and drag him down to that plane. Having no spiritual beliefs and zero spiritual knowledge he was easy to trick. But he really didn't belong there.

Only the worst of the worst belong there, those who cloth themselves in pure evil. Maybe Jesus, or the Angels, can and do swoop down and enter that space, offering hope, healing, and the chance of salvation. But I doubt they meet with much success. Because down there love is despised, and God utterly rejected. Many souls are also too afraid to face up to what they've done in life (karmic consequences). To some, eternal purgatory is the preferable choice!

Love can't be projected forcibly at those who hate this powerfully. The brighter the light is shone, the more strongly it is resisted.

But nothing is forever EXCEPT God and the light. Eventually the lost will grow tired of being lost and will want to be found, and they'll make that heavenly appeal. Help is available to every soul, and there's no deadline and no conditions – except one: you have to want to be helped, as Howard learned when he turned inward, remembered God, and said his first ever prayer.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th December 2021), Bill Ryan (25th December 2021), Cognitive Dissident (27th December 2021), Ewan (26th December 2021), frodo13 (27th December 2021), Heart to heart (26th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), Icare (25th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th December 2021), Mike (26th December 2021), Peace in Oz (26th December 2021), Reinhard (26th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member Spindoctor's Avatar
    Thanks

Visit the NDERF, https://www.nderf.org/ and IAINDS, https://iands.org/ sites for many thousands of reports of NDE's and the life altering experiences of not only people dying and returning but also the parents, siblings and relatives and even doctors and nurses attending people passing that share in soul departure at bodily death.

On a personal note back in the 1960's my mother was deeply distressed by the death of a favorite uncle .. She heard in her mind him say in his voice.. stop worrying.. I am fine.. I met two atheist cynical extremely worldly truck drivers who were on the final leg of their return to Sydney Australia on the notorious Putty road which has many hair pin bends. In the early Am the driver jammed on the breaks and brought the semi trailer to a shuddering halt when they saw a man beside the road holding up his hand indicating them to stop. They'd only just ground to a halt past him when an out of control 18 wheeler sped around the blind corner in their lane and missed them by inches. When they looked in the rear view mirrors their rescuer was no where to be seen. They were more than shaken as both saw the man close up ...He was a friend and fellow truck driver who had been killed nearby two weeks before.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spindoctor For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Ewan (26th December 2021), Heart to heart (26th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), Icare (28th December 2021), Mare (27th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th December 2021), Mike (27th December 2021), Peace in Oz (26th December 2021), Reinhard (27th December 2021), Spiral (30th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    There is another reality. And it's the real reality. This one is the counterfeit, a dusty reflection.

We're merely visitors here, explorers, spiritual cosmonauts if you will, who have descended boldly into these bleak spheres to blend our innate essence with flesh. We're here to manifest love in a state of separation from love. We're here to improve and enrich ourselves, and add to our wisdom.

When we're done, we return home. Occasionally there are those who step beyond the threshold of eternity and get a glimpse of home before their time is due. This is the Near Death Experience.

This thread is for 'what lies beyond,' as bought to us by first hand witnesses. Also for thoughts, theories, and questions. If you've had an experience yourself and would like to share, I think we'd all love to hear it.

After all, the madness of this world can take a toll on us. Stories like these, while bringing you a message of hope, also remind us that everything is temporary, and all an illusion anyway.

To begin, here is the incredible story of Howard Storm, a staunch atheist who initially found himself dragged to the pits of hell. What transpired thereafter should shine a light in your world and touch your heart.

(The bit about the "breast" tickled me pink and is pure gold! You'll see what I mean...)

This is my favorite NDE story.

It reminds me of a movie "Astral City" regarding a doctor who was self absorbed and died separated form God. He was in a hell that he was delivered out of when he called out to God.

If we KNEW how loved we are by the Universe, God, Creator, we would have such an amount of love to share. There are a few things I learned form his testimony.

He was separated by CHOICE from a seeking of God. IMO this seeking is necessary to uncover many layers of obfuscation about God. He described being a child of the "60's" which shaped me also. I never felt the Presence of God until I was in my forties.

He also describes extreme suffering at the point he died. This is explained also in the following video as a partial failure of the medical system in his care and in CARING.

He describes hos personal materialism (fame, fortune, recognition from his adoring audience with NO EMPATHY and fellow feeling for others. He was CUT OFF form his spiritual seeking. he describes how we are being enculturated into separation from seeking God. God and the spiritual realm are all around us but we deliberately limit our perception. Being blinded to the access to this whole spiritual realm we suffer in a closed system. The hell realm is described as a place of wretched beings who HATE God.

Hard core materialist does not want to accept that we are NOT meant to play God, but to be in relationship with God. There is a BLOCK in perception of this reality. There is an Intelligent Infinity that knows us personally. This is always around and about us but we shut off the flow. A hard shell is IMO narcissm at an energetic level. IMO Howard used to be narcissistic. He had to suffer and go to hell to soften himself enough to LOVE. Hell is a place where one is annihilated by evil until one turns one's heart to God. Calling on God means something amazing. This hell is our Ignorance.

It doesn't have to be this way.
    I understand my only way to leave hell is with the surrender to God. This is the crux of salvation. It is the personal relationship that delivers us from hell. WE must call on God 100% to change this to heaven on earth.

I feel like Howard Storm is a mythical figure to me tonight. I call myself a recovering narcissist. I struggle with the learned narcissm I was trained in. But God is REAL and loves me as I am. I did not feel this when I was younger. But I KNOW I was never alone. I feel God was always calling me. I have always been a seeker and I can almost see all sides of an argument. I believe God revealed a religion for me "Beloved Being, Being Beloved". IMO my religion is about feeling the Omnipotence, OmniPresence, Omnicience of this Great Source of Life. I cannot say enough about how EASY it becomes to include God in every bit of one's activity. A friend, companion, solace... yes, maybe this is how Christ appears again.

When you feel love, It is available to give. It IS better to Give but that is just on the material plane. When we feel the PRESENCE of God, we feel the field of SOURCE. At that level, it is better to RECEIVE the spiritual manna of feeling God. This is the OPEN system of receiving Divine energy.

In extremes, people will be OPENED>

IMO this is happening all around us....people now receiving Divine love and having to surrender to its healing.

Mark Isham is reminding me of a frequency of moving to heaven.

Last edited by Delight; 26th December 2021 at 06:27.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), ClearWater (26th December 2021), Ewan (26th December 2021), Icare (28th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th December 2021), Mike (27th December 2021), Reinhard (27th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Delight, from what you wrote in the post above (and many of your other posts) I can hardly imagine that you are what you call a "recovering narcissist". But in case that would be so, congratulations to you because I have encountered hardly anyone who was a "malignant narcissist" and recovered to a loving spiritual being (again).

NDE's can be helpful in people's lives, it definitely gives a particular kind of certainty about our present lives as well as about "the beyond".

Star Mariner, I am 64 now and had an NDE when I was 18. I still remember it as it could have happened yesterday. It did not completely change my life because just the year before, I had read Raymond Moody's "Life after Life", which was published in 1975. My thought was: "OK, so now I have experienced that too." Interesting was that I was given a choice to "stay" (in this life) or move on to another one. I stayed and I never did regret it, though it has been "a rough ride", many times. But thàt is also how we learn over here.

What it did do, was that I could more easily talk about the NDE (not many people could in 1976) and help others (who had it happen to them) in this way.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Delight (27th December 2021), Ewan (26th December 2021), Heart to heart (26th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th December 2021), Mike (27th December 2021), Reinhard (27th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Just saying Jesus' name seems like a minor technicality, doesn't it? If I saw a man being burnt alive, for example, I wouldn't require him to beg me for help before I put the flames out.
    That's an interesting point.

On this Earth plane, Spirit is very near. Our guides and loved ones watch over us all the time, and can be heard whispering in our ear by those who can hear. They will warn and they will help us regardless of whether we ask for it. They know better than we do what's good for us (and bad).

But it's a little different in the lower astral. That is a realm of darkness and misery created by those who choose to exist in that expression. In that deep, dark vibration the light simply cannot enter in unless one intentionally opens (and creates) the space for it.

I believe that's what happened to Howard. I suspect his non-belief in a God or heaven, coupled with his ego and his sense of self-loathing (at the time of his death), probably opened the way for negative entities to capture his energy when he died, and drag him down to that plane. Having no spiritual beliefs and zero spiritual knowledge he was easy to trick. But he really didn't belong there.

Only the worst of the worst belong there, those who cloth themselves in pure evil. Maybe Jesus, or the Angels, can and do swoop down and enter that space, offering hope, healing, and the chance of salvation. But I doubt they meet with much success. Because down there love is despised, and God utterly rejected. Many souls are also too afraid to face up to what they've done in life (karmic consequences). To some, eternal purgatory is the preferable choice!

Love can't be projected forcibly at those who hate this powerfully. The brighter the light is shone, the more strongly it is resisted.

But nothing is forever EXCEPT God and the light. Eventually the lost will grow tired of being lost and will want to be found, and they'll make that heavenly appeal. Help is available to every soul, and there's no deadline and no conditions – except one: you have to want to be helped, as Howard learned when he turned inward, remembered God, and said his first ever prayer.
    Thank you for this beautiful description. It reminds me of a great book I read called The Afterlife Therapist by Stafford Betty, which describes the different realms of the afterlife in great detail. For those interested, here is an interview he did with New Thinking Allowed (a great channel with lots of amazing interviews and insights): https://youtu.be/ExqQOptI_m4

"Stafford Betty, PhD, is professor of religious studies at California State University at Bakersfield. He is author of Heaven and Hell Unveiled, The Afterlife Unveiled, and When Did You Ever Become Less by Dying? He has also written two novels, based on his studies of spiritualism, whose protagonists are deceased figures in the afterlife, The Imprisoned Splendor and The Afterlife Therapist.

Here he describes various aspects of his understanding of the afterlife, as portrayed in his novel, The Afterlife Therapist. Some of the recently deceased do not realize that they have died. Many conflicts exist on the astral planes. These are seen as opportunities for soul growth. Reincarnation is also an option. Guides and teachers encourage souls to progress to higher planes of existence.

New Thinking Allowed host, Jeffrey Mishlove, PhD, is author of The Roots of Consciousness, Psi Development Systems, and The PK Man. Between 1986 and 2002 he hosted and co-produced the original Thinking Allowed public television series. He is the recipient of the only doctoral diploma in "parapsychology" ever awarded by an accredited university (University of California, Berkeley, 1980)."

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Delight (27th December 2021), Ewan (27th December 2021), Hym (27th December 2021), Icare (28th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th December 2021), Mike (27th December 2021), Reinhard (27th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Thanks Delight, your post was helpful for me.

Maybe the fellow was separated from God by choice, even as he was being ravaged by demons...and maybe Jesus had to honor his free will by waiting for the man to ask for help.

That makes sense to me.

And Star thanks for this video. It inspired me to watch a whole bunch of NDE videos and it's been great fun and very enlightening.
    Last edited by Mike; 27th December 2021 at 01:11.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Delight (27th December 2021), Ewan (27th December 2021), Hym (27th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th December 2021), Reinhard (27th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And Star thanks for this video. It inspired me to watch a whole bunch of NDE videos and it's been great fun and very enlightening.
    More than welcome. I too have watched a lot of these recently, and they prompted this thread. By all means please post away any recommended NDE vids you've stumbled across. Would love to see them..
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Ewan (27th December 2021), Hym (28th December 2021), Icare (28th December 2021), Mike (28th December 2021), Reinhard (27th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Okay Star Mariner, here's one I found which includes a beautiful experience.

It is my belief that when we die (or when we travel the astral world, even) we get to the spiritual plane we resonate with, so a gentle soul on this earth will not experience the lower astral level at all.

This lady here is such a gentle soul and her NDE while giving childbirth was profoundly beautiful.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), ClearWater (28th December 2021), Ewan (30th December 2021), Hym (28th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2021), Mike (28th December 2021), Peace in Oz (28th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member SoulValor's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Do you guys know about the Jeff Mara Podcast? I found his youtube channel recently and been kind of hooked since then! It features almost nothing but interviews with NDE experiencers and I really appreciate
    three things here:

- Jeff uses no filter whatsoever (or so it seems), he allows every type of NDE or other astral experiences to be reely talked about on his show.

- Jeff interviewing style is SO respectful and smooth. He really lets the person talk and finish, then asks poignant questions withouth imposing his own views or trying to steer everyone in a certain direction.
    I find this very rare with interviewers these days (in the alternative realm)!

- The channel has new interviews posted almost daily.

-->
    https://www.youtube.com/c/JeffMaraPodcast/videos

-->
    A couple of interviews from there I recently watched/ enjoyed:

This one's crazy, what a f**** up world this sometimes is!? Though in all fairness, a lot of the interviewees happened to be in a messed up life when having their NDEs. (See also the first one)
    And the experience made them turn to a better world and lifestyle.

What I find interesting - and I have noticed this kind of before I came upon his channel - is that some NDE'ers experience things that they actually didn't believe in beforehand or didn't even know about.
    Atheists that meet Jesus. People involved with black magic or satanic stuff meet angels. ETC. That I find amazing. But there IS also the bad stuff - encounter of demons, hellish places, etc. Previously my conclusion
    was that any type of astral experience, especially NDE, is usually clouded/influenced by the belief systems people have. What they have stored consciously as well as subconsciously. But after
    studying Jeff's podcast I'm not so sure anymore....it probably still applies to a certain degree and to some more than to others but there seems to be something 'neutral' going on too. Now that I think about it, it actually kind of dovetails with my own OBEs and astral experiences.....
    What do you guys think, what's your take on this?

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Ewan (30th December 2021), Hym (30th December 2021), Icare (15th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th December 2021), Mike (30th December 2021), Pam (21st March 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

In total darkness, I walked alone without direction for years. I was in fear, I was desperate, I was depressed ……..

Until I took off the blindfold, I found out how bright the world is and was and will be.
    Last edited by lizhekb; 30th December 2021 at 20:32.
    what I want or what I am.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2021), Ewan (31st December 2021), Hym (30th December 2021), Icare (15th January 2022), Pam (21st March 2023), Peace in Oz (31st December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread