+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Anthony Fauci's Guinea Pig Children

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Angry Dr. Anthony Fauci's Guinea Pig Children

While many people are aware of the beagles that were tortured in Tunisian laboratories, the experiments done on children at Incarnation Children’s Center in Harlem, New York are as horrifying or worse, and Anthony Fauci shares just as much responsibility for this "science project" as he does the Tunisian one.

Since the Nurenberg Laws prevented children from being used in medical experiments, Fauci's NIAID (National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Disease) worked in conjunction with major internation pharmaceutical companies, including Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline and Genentech, to target orphaned and vulnerable HIV+ children, primarily black and Hispanic, to be part of cruel and unusual medical experiments. Some of the children were living with relatives who had not yet established clear guardianship of the children, and offered to pay them money to enroll the children in experiements. Even though many of these children seemed completly healthy, even if the relatives were providing the a loving, healthy home, Administration for Children’s Services came and forceably too the children to Incarnation Children’s Center and forced them to take the experimental drugs, which often had horrific effects on their health and in many cases caued their death.

One of the first people to write about these obscenely wicked experiment was Liam Scheff

Quote In New York’s Washington Heights is a 4-story brick building called Incarnation Children’s Center (ICC). This former convent houses a revolving stable of children who’ve been removed from their own homes by the Agency for Child Services. These children are black, Hispanic and poor. Many of their mothers had a history of drug abuse and have died. Once taken into ICC, the children become subjects of drug trials sponsored by NIAID (National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Disease, a division of the NIH), NICHD (the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development) in conjunction with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies – GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Genentech, Chiron/Biocine and others.

The drugs being given to the children are toxic – they’re known to cause genetic mutation, organ failure, bone marrow death, bodily deformations, brain damage and fatal skin disorders. If the children refuse the drugs, they’re held down and have them force fed. If the children continue to resist, they’re taken to Columbia Presbyterian hospital where a surgeon puts a plastic tube through their abdominal wall into their stomachs. From then on, the drugs are injected directly into their intestines.

In 2003, two children, ages 6 and 12, had debilitating strokes due to drug toxicities. The 6-year-old went blind. They both died shortly after. Another 14-year old died recently. An 8-year-old boy had two plastic surgeries to remove large, fatty, drug-induced lumps from his neck.

This isn’t science fiction. This is AIDS research. The children at ICC were born to mothers who tested HIV positive, or who themselves tested positive. However, neither parents nor children were told a crucial fact -- HIV tests are extremely inaccurate.(1,2) The HIV test cross-reacts with nearly seventy commonly-occurring conditions, giving false positive results. These conditions include common colds, herpes, hepatitis, tuberculosis, drug abuse, inoculations and most troublingly, current and prior pregnancy.(3,4,5) This is a double inaccuracy, because the factors that cause false positives in pregnant mothers can be passed to their children – who are given the same false diagnosis.

Most of us have never heard this before. It’s undoubtedly the biggest secret in medicine. However, it’s well known among HIV researchers that HIV tests are extremely inaccurate – but the researchers don’t tell the doctors, and they certainly don’t tell the children at ICC, who serve as test animals for the next generation of AIDS drugs. ICC is run by Columbia University’s Presbyterian Hospital in affiliation with Catholic Home Charities through the Archdiocese of New York.
    http://www.altheal.org/toxicity/house.htm

The article goes on to tell the story of Sean and his aunt Mona. Since Sean's mother was a drug addict Mona took care of him and his sister. She noticed he was given drugs that caused organ failure, and when she stopped administering the drugs, his health quickly improved. Since she took him off the drugs, a social worker took Sean away to live at Incarnation and Mona had to hire a lawyer and fight for a year to bring him home. Mona: “Sean was tortured at Incarnation. He was tortured.”

Mona also witnessed other children who were subjected to this torture, at Incarnation:

Quote There were children in wheelchairs, on crutches, with deformations. There were AZT babies. Their heads have a different shape, with the eyes spaced wide and sunken in. The drugs cause severe developmental problems. Many children have misshapen, weak limbs and distended bellies. Many are learning disabled. The kids at ICC are constantly medicated with all kinds of drugs. When children refuse the drugs the nurses hold them down and force feed them. Sean wanted to get the hell out of there.

During my visits I noticed that many children at ICC were walking around with tubes hanging from their undershirts, and I wondered what they were. Then one day, I saw the nurse come in with a whole tray of medications and syringes, and I watched her inject this medication into the tubes coming out of their stomachs. I couldn’t believe it. I thought, my god, what’s going on here?

Every child who had a stomach tube took their medication that way, from the three-year-olds to the teenagers. It horrified me. I couldn’t understand it. When I found out what was being done, I thought, surely this must be illegal. There’s no way they could be doing this legally.

I expressed my concerns to Sean’s ACS case worker. I said, “Do you know what they’re doing to those kids in there? This reminds me of Nazi Germany.” He said, “They’re doing wonderful things for these children.” I called Albany, the state capital, and talked to Dan Tietz at the New York State Department of Health’s AIDS Institute. He said, “What are we going to do if these little children refuse to take the medication? How are we going to save their lives if we don’t perform this operation?”
    The aritcle also contains more stories of children who were tortured and bullied at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. They for forced and threatened into taking toxic drugs and had forced surgeries so that the drugs could be injected into them.
    http://www.altheal.org/toxicity/house.htm

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

DNA (8th December 2021), East Sun (8th December 2021), Eva2 (8th December 2021), Ewan (8th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th December 2021), Franny (8th December 2021), George (8th December 2021), jaybee (9th December 2021), mountain_jim (8th December 2021), Pam (10th December 2021), Peace in Oz (8th December 2021), Reinhard (9th December 2021), Sérénité (8th December 2021), SpookyMulder (8th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr. Anthony Fauci's Guinea Pig Children

The story of a kind and loving nurse, Jacqueline Hoerger, who took two young girls out of Incarnation and nursed them back to health. Her reward: New York City's Administration for Children’s Services took the children away and forced them back on toxic drug cocktails, and she was never allowed to see them again, courtesy of the monstrous Dr. Fauci.

AIDS TOTS USED AS ‘GUINEA PITS’ – I TOOK GIRLS OUT OF HELL – AND CITY STOLE THEM BACK

https://nypost.com/2004/02/29/aids-t...ole-them-back/

By Douglas Montero
    February 29, 2004 5:
    00am

Jacqueline Hoerger will never forget the raid of her Nyack home by foster-care social workers who snatched the two HIV-positive sisters she was trying to adopt.

Her crime: She was accused of neglect by the girls’ doctor because she refused to give them a potentially dangerous cocktail of high-powered AIDS medications that she felt made them sicker.

Hoerger, a pediatric nurse who spent two years as the girls’ foster mother, got the children from Manhattan’s Incarnation Children’s Center, a foster home for HIV-infected kids, where she worked from 1989 to 1993.

There, she watched an array of researchers experiment on HIV-infected children, some as young as 3 months.

She did her job and figured the doctors at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, which is affiliated with ICC, knew what they were doing. It wasn’t until she was allowed to take the sisters, ages 6 and 4, home in late 1998 that she began questioning the doctors and suspected they were conducting research.

“They were given to me as total wrecks,” Hoerger said, describing how the oldest was hyperactive and sickly and the youngest was lethargic, extremely overweight and could barely walk.

She learned the drug cocktails were highly toxic and mostly untested in children after listening to a speech by Dr. Philip Incao, of Denver, who travels across the country questioning current HIV medical practices.

She decided to wean them off the drugs with Incao’s help.

That’s when the brow-beating began. The Administration for Children’s Services, which has admitted to allowing researchers to conduct medical experiments on HIV-infected children, and the Catholic Home Bureau, the adoption arm of the Archdiocese of New York, became the doctors’ enforcers.

When Hoerger refused to relent, social workers came and took the girls away.

ACS refused to comment about the case, citing the privacy of the two sisters.

“I gave my blood, sweat and tears to help these children, and we turned them into real kids,” said Hoerger, who cared for the girls with her husband, a schoolteacher. “They were just taken away – two healthy kids – taken away.

“I spent a couple of days in total shock,” said Hoerger, who despite her run-in the ACS maintains her license as a nurse. “I didn’t do anything for two days – I was in total, complete shock.”

That was in 2000. She hasn’t seen the kids since.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

DNA (8th December 2021), East Sun (8th December 2021), Ewan (8th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th December 2021), Franny (8th December 2021), George (8th December 2021), jaybee (9th December 2021), Mercedes (8th December 2021), mountain_jim (8th December 2021), Pam (8th December 2021), Reinhard (9th December 2021), SpookyMulder (8th December 2021), toppy (8th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

A 2004 BBC documentary about Dr. Fauci's program to force experimental and toxic drugs on children.

This program was as evil and horrifying or worse as the Tuskeegee Experiments and yet almost no one is aware of this story, even though the monster behind it is now working on another experimental drug program to give every child in the U.S.A. if not throughout the world.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

DNA (8th December 2021), Ewan (8th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th December 2021), Franny (8th December 2021), George (8th December 2021), gord (8th December 2021), jaybee (9th December 2021), Mercedes (8th December 2021), mountain_jim (8th December 2021), Pam (8th December 2021), Rawhide68 (9th December 2021), Sérénité (8th December 2021), SpookyMulder (8th December 2021), toppy (8th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Flashback: Fauci’s NIH funded experiments on AIDS orphans in New York City
    by WorldTribune Staff, October 26, 2021
    https://www.worldtribune.com/flashba...new-york-city/

Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institutes of Health (NIH) approved drug trial experiments on hundreds of AIDS orphans in New York City. Over 200 of the orphans died during or after the experiments, according to Liam Scheff, the investigative reporter who broke the story.

The Incarnation Children’s Center (ICC) “began testing drugs on its orphan population in 1992, the same year they became a subsidiary of Columbia University’s Pediatric AIDS Clinical Trial Unit, under Dr. Anne Gershon,” Scheff noted. “In 2003, I went undercover inside the facility and saw the effects of the drugs on the children myself.”
    ‘These children were, because of their HIV status, written off as a loss by the medical authority, before they even got a chance to live.’

Scheff broke the story in an article entitled The House that AIDS Built that first ran on Indymedia.org.

Scheff said his investigation found that the NIH and Columbia Presbyterian Hospital acted unethically.

The Associated Press reported in June 2005: “The government has concluded at least some AIDS drug experiments involving foster children violated federal rules designed to ensure vulnerable youths were protected from the risks of medical research.”

Fauci was the NIH AIDS Coordinator before being appointed as the first Director of the Office of AIDS research when the office was established in 1988. He served in that capacity until 1994. Fauci became director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) in 1984 and still holds that position.

Scheff reported several deaths in children at the ICC during the drug trials, adding that “although the mainstream denied that any deaths were due to drug toxicity, they admit that over 200 children died.”

In 2005, the City of New York hired the VERA Institute to produce a final report on the drug trials. VERA was given no access to medical records for any of the children used in trials. Their report was published in 2008.

VERA reported that 25 children died during the drug studies, that an additional 55 children died following the studies (in foster care), and, according to Tim Ross, Director of the Child Welfare program at VERA (as of 2009), 29 percent of the remaining 417 children who were used in drug studies had died (out of a total 532 children that are admitted to have been used).

No payment or compensation was ever paid to any of the children used in the trials, or to their families, Scheff noted.

Many of the drugs (like AZT and its analogues) that were used in the experiments on the AIDS orphans in New York City had previously been approved for use in adults and “evidenced life-threatening and fatal toxicities,” Scheff reported. “So why put a drug with severe recorded toxicities into a population of black and Hispanic orphans?”

Scheff noted: “Incarnation’s orphans live at the bottom of the American class system. Often the children of drug users, they were born into ill health and poverty. Additionally (and like all AIDS patients), these children were, because of their HIV status, written off as a loss by the medical authority, before they even got a chance to live.”

Why wasn’t Fauci’s NIH interested in competitive AIDS research?

“That’s the billion-dollar question,” Scheff noted. “That is, if inexpensive micronutrients and competitive disease and treatment models prove more successful than the current research, it will represent a loss of billions for the AIDS drug and research industry.”

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ewan (8th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th December 2021), Franny (8th December 2021), George (8th December 2021), Hym (8th December 2021), jaybee (9th December 2021), Mercedes (8th December 2021), mountain_jim (8th December 2021), onawah (8th December 2021), Pam (8th December 2021), Reinhard (9th December 2021), Sérénité (8th December 2021), SpookyMulder (8th December 2021), toppy (8th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

Someone really needs to check this guys head for a 666 tattoo...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Ewan (8th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th December 2021), Hym (8th December 2021), jaybee (9th December 2021), Kryztian (8th December 2021), Mercedes (8th December 2021), Pam (10th December 2021), SpookyMulder (10th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,666 times in 20,818 posts

360+ Replies 40,458+ views
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th December 2021 at 15:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

jaybee (9th December 2021), Pam (10th December 2021), SpookyMulder (10th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,960 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    A 2004 BBC documentary about Dr. Fauci's program to force experimental and toxic drugs on children.

This program was as evil and horrifying or worse as the Tuskeegee Experiments and yet almost no one is aware of this story, even though the monster behind it is now working on another experimental drug program to give every child in the U.S.A. if not throughout the world.

That made extremely tough viewing - it hits a deep nerve within - like seeing true evil in action -

And this is what they are capable of NOW ---- with children NOW -----

Children and babies are at virtually zero risk of the so called Covid Virus --- but they will be injected and harmed by the injection anyway... parents will be conned into sacrificing the health and even life of their child because they have been brainwashed into it by the 24/7 fear mongering -

Will this go all the way or will parents wake up to the evil at the door.... ?

Those children in the video... I'm beyond outraged... tortured and abused - their lives ruined -

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th December 2021), Kryztian (9th December 2021), mountain_jim (9th December 2021), Pam (10th December 2021), SpookyMulder (10th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Every time I see the face of Fauci, I see a deeply mentally ill, Mengela type mind involved in death-camp murderous experiments. This because I cannot imagine any normal human mind performing such evil on humanity; and further, I cannot believe that the government would knowingly encourage and permit such vile Evil to exist. It is being done by others to the Elderly in death camp nursing homes as well as to children apparently. Who in hades is running this planet and why can't it be abruptly halted. Animals and Humans FEEL and this evil cannot be allowed to continue.

The extension of this kind of activity is the killing off of Humanity now in progress. The latest horror is that the NEW JABS include molecule thin, long chains of razor-blade sharp GRAPHITE cutters which will literally SAW through every cell in your body, causing painful internal bleeding, heart attacks and brain strokes, etc. to do what? To murder us all. When you do nothing to stop LUNATICS, this is the outcome.
    Last edited by amor; 10th December 2021 at 07:34.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (10th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2021), jaybee (10th December 2021), Kryztian (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (10th December 2021), Pam (10th December 2021), SpookyMulder (11th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Yes, I am quite familiar with that thread and have posted there. I thought that this is a complex and important story worthy of its own thread and discussion.

As you point out there are quite a number of views there, but my intent is not quantity but quality. I think this story is the most damaging story about Fauci and we need to understand why it is not front and center in the mainstream media, it should be surpassing the beagle story. In the "Fauci" thread, people post a lot of links and do nothing to break down the information; you wouldn't even know if the person who posted it read the material or bothered to watch the video they posted. On this story here, I spent at least eight hours sifting through info on the internet and writing the first post . And I think there is more work to do.

Perhaps if we would do more thoughtful work we might get even more views, although, I am not going to gauge "success" by how many views we get but by how many hearts and minds we actually change.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (10th December 2021), SpookyMulder (11th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,666 times in 20,818 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

but my intent is not quantity but quality
    So are all 360+ replies ... but I know what you mean! ... No Worries ... I only made that comment for all new people outside Project Avalon to get up to date!

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Kryztian (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (10th December 2021), SpookyMulder (11th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread