+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Satanic Message of Stairway to Heaven(?)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,393 times in 1,630 posts

Default Re: The Satanic Message of Stairway to Heaven(?)

I wonder if that center guitar is pointing at something significant on the moon. Montes Carpatus anagrams to Satan’s computer. In Preston Nichols' book The Music of Time he explains how thought forms are placed in music and movies. The so-called backwards masking might be part of that process. Demons are said to recite the lord's prayer backwards possibly as a way to neutralize it. Perhaps they actually see things in a reverse order as if a mirror realm. Logan from Decode Your Reality has equated 666 to the Magic Square of the Sun.

Name:  sun 666.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  8.4 KB

2. Link to Post #22
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 281 posts

An overly religious aunt gave me this book about satanism and rock music back in the early 90s. It focused mainly on Led Zeppelin and Stairway to Heaven, Black Sabbath (really triggering band name for fanatic Christians) and Queen (!). It was hilarious even at a time where internet didn't even exist. Most of the arguments were based on playing the tracks backwards and hearing "evil" messages.

Particularly Another One Bites The Dust by Queen was supposedly saying "start to smoke marijuana", luring kids into darkness. I succeeded playing it backwards in my old Windows 3.1 and you can hear the results here (just found this video!)! It's quite a stretch and it's funny what obsessive imagination can do to people.

I do believe that there are various artists throughout history who were involved in dark arts and carried some bad vibe. To be honest I feel that contemporary pop/hip hop artists are much more connected to the cabal, pushing agendas, even being part of satanist cults than old fashioned hard rock/metal musicians.

Last edited by ZenBaller; 9th December 2021 at 22:55.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Ewan (10th December 2021), Inversion (9th December 2021), mizo (10th December 2021)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I think listening to things backwards in a nonsense put around by people trying to make satanism in all it's forms sound like nutty conspiracy theory, along the same lines as establishment shills kept the UFO phenomenon as a nutty conspiracy theory.

I think most people here realise the UFO phenomenon was/is deadly serious.

I recognised something in what that guy in the video was saying. Not sure he takes satanism as deadly seriously as I do, but he was trying to spook out clues as best he could. I noticed that his opening gambit was to study the lyrics Robert Plant wrote during those Headley Grange sessions. That certainly got my attention. That's why I expanded on where he was failing to get to, because, I suppose he's looking in the wrong place. Hardly surprising because of all that stupid backwards masking tee-he-ing foolery the shills distributed into the culture, while real satanism was/is saturated throughout the entire scene.

Right under our noses quite often, and also in secret. For example, do you know that there have been times when finished master tapes were taken into satanic ritual to have demon spirits attached to every copy reproduced from the master?

Think that stuff is a joke ?

There's a hell of a lot of silliness around the public perception of satanism. Frustratingly, for me, the 'alternative'/truther' world is at least as silly about it as the normies, and in some ugly dangerous ways, even more stupid about it.
    I don't think Satanism is nonsence, and that's not what I said. I think listening to things backwards is meaningless.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Inversion (10th December 2021)

6. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Black Sabbath is not only my favourite band but if I had to belong to a religion, it would be BS.

Unfortunately, they do not protect their fans from the scalpers, so in protest I will never listen to BS again.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Inversion (10th December 2021), PurpleLama (10th December 2021)

8. Link to Post #25
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

My mother is legally blind, and all through my childhood she had a "talking book" which was an audio book player before audio books were ever a thing. The books were recorded on specially made "4 sided" cassettes. In my early teens we discovered that we could put in a regular cassette and set the machine for the odd side, and the tape would play the music backwards, and we were off to the races in search of back masking.

We had a pretty big collection of tapes, old and new, and went through all the Ozzy and Led Zepplin, Guns n Roses and Metallica, you name it.

There was only one really clear case of back masking that we ever found, although countless bits were found that were always debatable.

In the song Revolution Number Nine, by the Beatles, when played backwards, there is a voice that very clearly says:

Come on, dead man, turn me on. Turn me on, dead man. Come on, dead man, turn me on. Turn me on, dead man.

Being familiar with the old theory about Paul having died and being replaced with a double, my dad got a huge kick out of that!

Check it out, around the 6 minute mark:

There are some variations throughout, but that point is the clearest, I think.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 10th December 2021 at 14:43.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2