+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Participate more? Or drop back ?

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

Default Re: Participate more? Or drop back ?

When cell phones were new some aware person said, "Boycott anything that says SMART."
    And that was a smart thing to realize. My son is constantly on his cell phone. I told him
    gently what they were about, also about the dangers of the jab ect. He does not listen,
    the same with his Mom. I told them both that I'll only say this once so listen, and said
    my mind but to no avail.

Fortunately, I am retired and can avoid a lot of the insanity. They may catch up with me eventually, demanding that I take a shot, ​ and I hope I can do what I have planned to say and do, nothing violent except a punch to someone's face,
    followed - up by a side - kick. how affective that would be, as an octagenarian I
    don't know.
    Their guns would take care of the rest.
    Last edited by East Sun; 4th January 2022 at 00:58.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th January 2022), Ewan (4th January 2022), Hermoor (4th January 2022), Hym (4th January 2022), Mari (4th January 2022), Pam (4th January 2022), RunningDeer (4th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,848 times in 1,072 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Quote DaveToo: Every car will have them. As far as I’m concerned most are unnecessary and even annoying (especially the beeping ones).
    The car beeping thing is my pet hate. I can no longer sit with my door open listening to songs because I get abused repeatedly with "Hey idiot, you have your door open."
    This made me laugh. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Beeping cars drive me nuts.

After one or two weeks with my first beeping car the smoke was coming out of my ears. It was the seat belt alarm. I was driving on a private road with no other traffic for very short journeys at a maximum speed of 20mph, collecting some heavy parcels and driving back again. I didn't feel the need to use a seat belt.

The garage wouldn't stop the beeping for me, they said it was against the law. I thought "Enough of this garbage. Time to get the fuse diagram and toolbox out." So I studied the car's electrical fuse diagram. The idea was to pull the alarm's fuse out and shut it up. Unfortunately the fuse in question was also used for other essential functions. Typical, the bandits!

Then I thought I had two choices. Phone a friend, or pfaff about with fiddly little wires in tight spaces and disconnect the alarm sensor wires myself. I phoned a friend who actually had a genius solution. He went to a breaker's yard and spent pennies on a seat belt buckle. He'd just slot the spare buckle in and drive around his farm all day without being beeped at. Sweet!

Fast forward some years and a lot more car functions beep at us now. Curses to all of them. Like when I stop at a post box for twenty seconds to post a letter and as soon as I open the door I get beeped at because the engine is running and the lights are still on. It's mind-numbing and still gets on my nerves.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th January 2022), DaveToo (4th January 2022), Hym (4th January 2022), Pam (4th January 2022), RunningDeer (4th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,043 times in 911 posts

Never have used wifi as I felt it unnecessary when an ethernet cable is all I've used, as well as anyone visiting here, providing an ethernet cable to the guest room. Seeing the science showing the negative effect wifi has on the body's electromagnetic health was merely a confirmation of why I'd followed the feeling.

I once carried an android with me when doing one job in film, a job that required us to send pictures of items needed for the set designer to pick out, items that we would then take back to the set for dressing. That was the only time I carried one with me.

I do not keep one on at home, ever. I have a land line. I do take a cell phone with me when I travel but only turn it on when I need to contact anyone. I did quite well for all of those years before, traveling, working away from home, without having a cell phone turned on when I was away from my wife and child, and things worked out well all around.

I never missed any opportunities by not having a device turned on while I'm out. In fact I'm sure, from my living that not having one on while out and about has kept me tuned in to all that is happening around me, much, much more than having that annoyance and constant signal sending, receiving does to the subtle body and all it can do without that primitive frequency knocking about around me.

It's quite enough having so many other people turning off their lives, their sensitivities, their natural maturation of becoming more perceptive and truly interactive with the energies around them. I find it extremely inhuman to be so controlled, so addicted, so unaware of the unhealthy pulse, the arrhythmia that is the current of cell phone communication.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th January 2022), DaveToo (4th January 2022), Delight (4th January 2022), Hermoor (4th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (5th January 2022), Pam (4th January 2022), RunningDeer (4th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

My biggest surprise ever was when my parents bought me my first stereo record player.

When I first heard it I had the headphones on and it blew my mind. I still remember how incredible the effect was. Until then it had been mono only. Not sure but I think I had Killer on, by Alice Cooper, Under my Wheels. I think just after FM radio made its debut.

I can't think of any other innovation that came along that affected me more.

They promised us so much back then. Life was going to be a marvel!

It's funny and a bit tragic that after all this time I would remember stereophonic headphones as the very best technology ever managed to give us that actually blew my socks off...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

amor (5th January 2022), DaveToo (4th January 2022), Hermoor (4th January 2022), Hym (4th January 2022), Mari (4th January 2022), Pam (4th January 2022), RunningDeer (4th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Although I do have an account with a site similar to Facebook, I seldom have any use for it since I only communicate with family I have never met in person and some I have not seen since I was a child. In my lifetime, I have only had one soul friend who died in 2010 and the rest always seemed to belong to another mind set with whom the world of ideas hardly existed. It was only possible to keep communication going by being very circumspect and polite rather than to really communicate the world in my head. My mother always feared her children would be murdered and so kept us close and away from wandering around with others. Then we traveled and lost contact with even those few we knew. If I landed among Aliens, I would hardly feel the difference there because I have suddenly become a recluse and may as well be in quarantine. I returned here four years ago and know exactly three sets of neighbors to speak to. The others, I never even see. My communication is entirely on this computer, a pc many many years old. I am over sixty-five and true to the saying, rolling stones gather no moss, I have gathered no friends. Overseas, I enjoyed sea bathing and looked younger than my age. I injured myself doing my own property repairs and going to a hospital is the same as committing suicide today. The doctors, who say they are on the INSIDE, meaning they are paid to dispose of you, cannot be trusted. This Christmas I treated myself to a serious third degree burn, spilling hot liquid from the oven on my instep. It is healing well, but it brought to the fore how isolated this period of life can be and how very lonely, even to those people who try to tough out any situation on their own. Last night, the tears I have been holding back since my mother was murdered in the hospital came flooding out. I could feel her presence and have heard her voice more than once. I asked God to simply let me sleep out of this world, quietly, since there was nothing left in it I cared to experience. I know I am far from alone in this. I am usually cheerful, but I am only human after all.

On the subject of cell phones and their seemingly unnecessary complication, it is because THEY have devised it within a plan of surveillance, control and currency similar to China. I have only a landline (lost the instruction booklet) and wish I knew how to Block the only people who call me by Robocall. They never give up. If I had a Smart phone, I would place it under my 35 year-old car wheel and drive.

In response to a poster above who spoke of the next piece of technology to be landed on us, the Alternative Reality Goggles, I have intuitively seen this as the next and perhaps final technology device to suck us into the next level of UNREALITY or MATRIX, descending from our perception of this world to yet another world, stacked one inside the other like the famous Russian Dolls. Perhaps we will all be ROBOTS in that next Reality. I do believe that we on Earth are on an experimental station where they move us from one level of torture to the next. My posts do make me sound like some sort of monster, but I am nothing but a quiet, gentle loving soul who cannot believe the world I am in.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

East Sun (5th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2022), Hym (5th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (5th January 2022), mokosh (5th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi thepainterdoug It's simple.
    View the information and make the connections you really feel are worthy, keep them up to date.
    Be functioning in that way and everything else use discernment on, can I do anything about it, do I wan't it in my reality or not.

I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Hym (6th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,311 times in 674 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi thepainterdoug It's simple.
    View the information and make the connections you really feel are worthy, keep them up to date.
    Be functioning in that way and everything else use discernment on, can I do anything about it, do I wan't it in my reality or not.

In other words....make technology your servant and not your master. Live by that credo and you wont go far wrong.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Hym (6th January 2022), mokosh (6th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3