+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Vaxx Shedding: how would you know you are affected by it?

1. Link to Post #41
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Default Re: Vaxx Shedding: how would you know you are affected by it?

One can read so many horror stories over the last year. But after hearing from this beautiful and very alive person called Diamond how and why her beloved sister went away I must express my deep compassion for what she lives thru.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Alecs (29th May 2023), Bill Ryan (27th March 2023), gini (27th March 2023), Gwin Ru (26th March 2023), happyuk (26th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Miller (26th March 2023), Pam (26th March 2023), Stephanie (5th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,167 times in 898 posts

Shedding vaccine material? - Investigation Part 2: exosomes in vaxxed, exosome vaccines -Premiered Mar 24, 2023
    Get ready for the latest installment of our groundbreaking multi-video series! We're diving deep into the burning question: can vaccine material be shed through breath? In this episode, we explore a riveting study on the circulating exosomes containing Spike proteins found in vaccinated individuals. Could this biological material actually stimulate the immune system? Plus, we'll give you the inside scoop on the development of COVID-19 vaccines using exosomes as a delivery vehicle. ------Alarming to read so many testymonies from victims of shedding in the comments!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Alecs (22nd April 2023), Bassplayer1 (28th May 2023), Bill Ryan (27th March 2023), Gwin Ru (27th March 2023), Harmony (28th March 2023), pueblo (27th March 2023), Reinhard (23rd April 2023), Stephanie (5th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,167 times in 898 posts

Spike shedding mechanism explored (from Livestream Q&A #168)

DarkHorse Podcast Clips
    Apr 18, 2023--8 min--

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Alecs (22nd April 2023), Bassplayer1 (28th May 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd April 2023), Flash (24th April 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2023), Harmony (22nd April 2023), Pam (22nd April 2023), pueblo (22nd April 2023), Reinhard (23rd April 2023), Stephanie (5th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I was just thinking about the role of the virus, and what it is. I'm sure this has already been considered and I am just a little late to the party but...

This is just a hypothesis so I'll leave out all the 'maybe's, 'imo's, and it 'seems'es.

The virus is a snippet of the genome of a species' DNA. It is either an aberration or an intended result. Modern medicine considers it an aberration.
    What purpose could it serve if it is in fact a response to some need of the body?

A virus can cause a permanent change in the DNA or it can cause specific alterations to cell processes.
    Disregarding the role of the mitochondria, which in modern medicine is still mostly considered 'junk' DNA, viruses seem to concentrate their efforts in this environment. It is how a virus can alter cell activity.

A virus is the means by which an organism can actually alter its programming, directly or indirectly, to respond to a need of the body.

How this process works is unknown. Since the virus alters the DNA itself it is logical to assume that it is not the DNA that is consulted in this process. Yet what if the idea of DNA is not what modern medicine concludes it is?

Consider an assembly of data points such that the meaning is embedded in the manner of the grouping. The assembly is the information - in that particular formation and no other, both in time and space. A sort of logical train or predictive logic set that can self-correct in response to damage or as an intended result.

If DNA is not a linear program but such a data trail, one that can be explored rather than executed, it could explain how a virus works.

A pressure from the environment causes the process to begin when a certain threshold is reached, and a number of other criteria are satisfied. It is a chemical dance, both organic and inorganic, combined with processes modern medicine has no idea exist and properties of reality modern physics have never encountered. The DNA is prepared for access. Data is entered and processed. The result is a virus...

The answer is the virus.

The virus is then produced by cells commandeered for that purpose. The intention is to provide the required balance to bring harmony back between the body and the environment.

In many cases this requires an exchange of information across the members of the species, which is also facilitated by the virus, fed back into the DNA analysis feed-back loop, and further modified if needs be. This process continues until the virus is no longer needed and the cells creating them are destroyed or repurposed.

So, what do you think?:
    The virus as the real time messenger of information needed across the members of the species to maintain health, viability, and balance through harmony with the environment.
    Conclusion:
    As we pollute that environment with more and more toxic elements the body must respond with more and more radical interventions that taken together make it look as though the viruses are the culprits.
    And now we have molecular biologists who think they know enough to interfere in that process...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th May 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2023), Flash (24th April 2023), gini (24th April 2023), Harmony (24th April 2023), Reinhard (23rd April 2023), Stephanie (5th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (23rd April 2023), Vangelo (28th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,099 times in 20,640 posts

EDTA CHELATION WORKS (to counteract VAXX shedding to the unVaxxed)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    THERE IS HOPE - EDTA CHELATION WORKS and What Really IS COVID???
    DEC 20, 2022
    ANA MARIA MIHALCEA, MD, PHD
    Dr. Ana’s Newsletter
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...helation-works

This is not about recovery for someone who's had the Vaxx, but for someone who was unVaxxed, but shed upon.
    It's shocking to see how much damage can be done simply from shedding.

100x: Ribbon structures and Rouleaux formation everywhere.

I had a young unvaccinated patient in his 30’s come see me in November. He had just had “Covid” less than three weeks ago and was feeling fatigued, had brain fog, couldn’t sleep. He had taken full course of Ivermectin and the usual supplements, Quercetin, Zinc, Vitamin D and C. I looked at his blood with my Darkfield Microscope. These images is what I found. I hope those people who dismiss Drs Kaufman, Baileys, Cowan, Corbett, and Christine Massey take a look at this. I predict that Live Blood Analysis could settle the “There is no Virus” debate. What if “Covid 19 “it is Hydrogel/Graphene/ Synthetic Biology/ Artificial Intelligence Poisoning?

200x: Huge Ribbon Structures

100x: more Ribbon Structures

100x: more huge Ribbon Structures
    200x: imagine I saw all of this in only one drop of blood. How much is in 6 liters?

400x: Up close Ribbon Structures, fibrin aggregates in background

400x: All the blood was in Rouleaux - I could not find normal blood anywhere

He was started on a nutritional program and he did IV EDTA Chelation twice a week. We checked his blood in a month. There were no structures seen and Rouleaux was resolved. He is feeling excellent. See below:

200x: no fibrin, no Ribbon structures seen in the whole blood drop

200x: no Rouleaux seen

This is one case. I have many similar to this with peoples blood being cleared of these structures in as little as one or two EDTA Chelation IV’s. I am just reminding people, that the answers are in the blood and solutions exist. It is a huge hopeful experience for people to be shocked at how bad their blood looks, and then to see it restored after getting the right treatment.

Dr. Ana’s Newsletter is a reader-supported publication "

Also see:

Literature Review of EDTA Chelation
    Dr. Ana’s Newsletter
    MAR 24, 2023
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...edta-chelation

Slide Courtesy: The Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy (TACT) Initial Results Gervasio A. Lamas MD Chairman of Medicine Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami Beach FL Chief, Columbia University Division of Cardiology at Mount Sinai Professor of Medicine Columbia University Medical Center

EDTA Chelation has been around for a over half a century, and has been successfully used by trained physicians. Recently, some doctors have been questioning my reports that EDTA Chelation is a beneficial therapeutic for the toxic metal contamination from vaccines and environmental sources - as well as my observed resolution of micro clotting in live blood analysis and clearing of live blood samples of the “Hydrogel Graphene” Ribbon structures seen. Additionally, I have seen significant clinical symptomatic improvements with my combination therapies including EDTA Chelation, anti aging and neurogenesis enhancing peptides like Epithalon, Selank and GHK Copper, Methylene Blue, Plasminex ( sister to Nattokinase), nitric oxide supplementation, Humic and Fulvic Acid, NAC, DMG, high dose Vitamin C, full nutritional supplementation, Hydrosol/ Colloidal Gold, alkaline diet and more depending on the patients. I have seen remarkable and consistent clearing of the blood and resolution of rouleaux and micro clotting in all patients treated within 1-2 infusions administered. Additionally consistent clinical improvements in blood pressure values, improved renal function, improved energy, decreased shortness of breath, improved mental clarity, reversal of ANA ( anti-nuclear antibody - marker of autoimmune disease) and lowering of abnormally elevated D-Dimers.

EDTA Chelation therapy has been attacked in the United States for decades by the FDA and the medical establishment. Studies are hard to find but have been present for the last century. I highly recommend “A Textbook on EDTA Chelation Therapy” edited by Elmer Cranton, MD with a foreword of double Nobel Prize Winner Linus Pauling, PhD. (An additional excellent book is Bypassing Bypass by Dr. Elmer Cranton, MD). I would like to cite a few studies reported in this textbook, and you may find the topics applicable to current C19 shot side effects, Long Covid and shedding induced symptoms. Dear colleagues, please take another look at this remarkable treatment. Training courses are available through the American College for the Advancement of Medicine www.acam.org.

Mechanisms of action for EDTA:

increased arterial diameter by 10% or more by reduced metallic cross linkages and improved elasticity of arterial tissue

preventing pathological peroxidation of lipid cell membranes, improving active cell transport functions and improving cellular ability to maintain normal cross membrane gradients of sodium, potassium, magnesium metabolites and humoral factors

improving microcirculation by direct action on endothelial basement membranes

reducing blood viscosity and increasing erythrocyte flexibility

reducing the rate of atheromatous plaque formation, allowing regression through natural healing.

reducing platelet aggregation

reducing lead and other toxic metals in the body

Note: An increase of 10% in arterial diameter in plaque filled vessel with turbulent flow is more than enough to double the flow of blood ( Pouiselle’s Law)

It has been proven that EDTA Chelation Therapy is capable of exerting beneficial effects by improving mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation, enhancing the efficiency of cell respiration, even in the presence of compromised blood flow and diminished oxygen.

Peng, CF, Kane JJ, Murphy ML, Staub KD. Abnormal mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation of ischemic myocardium reversed by calcium chelating agents. J Mol Cel Cardiol 1977;9:897-908

10 year follow up of 59 patients treated with EDTA Chelation therapy showed a 90% reduction in the incidence of cancer, when compared with 231 control patients. Statistically significant.

Blumer W, Reich T. Leaded gasoline- a cause for cancer. Environmental International. 1980;3:465-71

15 patients with well documented impairment of cerebral blood flow were studied utilizing the isotope technetium 99m. A new technique for the objective measurement of abnormalities and for measuring improvement as a result of intravenous treatment with disodium EDTA chelation therapy is described for the first time. A highly significant improvement (p=0.0005) in cerebral blood flow occurred following approximately 20 intravenous infusions of disodium EDTA. All 15 patients improved clinically, including one with little or no improvement in cerebral blood flow. EDTA chelates and removes aluminum as well as calcium.

H Richard Casdorph, Md, PhD EDTA Chelation Therapy: Efficacy in Brain Disorders pp142 “A Textbook on EDTA Chelation Therapy” edited by Elmer Cranton, MD

28- months retrospective analysis of 2870 patients with documented atherosclerosis and other degeneration age- associated diseases who were treated with intravenous disodium magnesium EDTA chelation therapy. Marked improvement occurred in 76.9% and good improvement in 17% of treated patients with ischemic heart disease. Marked improvement occurred in 91 % and good improvement occurred in 8% of patients treated with peripheral vascular disease and intermittent claudication. In patients with other cerebrovascular and other degenerative cerebral diseases ( like dementia), 24% had marked improvement and 30% had good improvement. Of four patients with scleroderma, 3 had marked improvement and 1 had good improvement. 75% of all patients had marked improvement in symptoms of vascular origin. Independent of pathology, 89% of all treated patients had marked or good improvement.

Efrain Olszewer MD, James Carter MD EDTA Chelation Therapy: A Retrospective Study of 2870 Patients. J Adv Med 1989;2:197-211

Retrospective study EDTA chelation in 470 patients with peripheral vascular disease. Improvement 80-91%. Of 92 patients referred for surgical intervention only 10 required ultimate surgery saving an estimated 3 Million Dollars of insurance money. No adverse effects over 6 years.

Hancke C, Flythe K. EDTA Manipulered Ugeskr Laaeger 1992;154:20013-2215

139 private practice patients with chronic fatigue. 3 gram EDTA Chelation infusions plus supportive multivitamin/ trace mineral supplementation extending a mean of 61.4 days. No exhaustion findings rose by 25%, mean exhaustion score decreased by 37%. In the most symptomatic fatigue group improvement was 39%.

The Effect of EDTA Chelation Therapy with MultiVitamin/Trace Mineral Supplementation upon Reported Fatigue Edward McDonagh, DO, Charles Rudolph DO, PhD, pp273 “A Textbook on EDTA Chelation Therapy” edited by Elmer Cranton, MD

13 subjects with chronic degenerative renal disease were treated with infusions that included EDTA, vitamins, minerals and oral supplements. Following 20 infusions, creatinine clearance significantly improved ( 46% in 10 infusions, additional 8% by 20 infusions)

Keith Senert, MD et al. The Improvement in Renal Function following EDTA Chelation and Multivitamin -Trace Mineral Therapy: A Study in Creatinine Clearance. Medical Hypothesis, Vol15, 1984

Effect of disodium EDTA chelation regimen on cardiovascular events in patients with previous myocardial infarction: the TACT randomized trial

Infusion treatments Active infusions: Na2EDTA 3 g, ascorbic acid 7 g, B vitamins, others (total 500 mL) vs Placebo infusions ): 0.9N NaCl + 6g dextrose (total 500 mL) 55,222 infusions administered

Urine Lead excretion increased by 4292%. Urine Cadmium excretion increased by 800%. EDTA-based chelation therapy reduces combined cardiovascular events in post MI patients treated with optimal medical therapy (5-year NNT= 18).

Compared with optimal medical therapy + placebo/placebo, optimal medical therapy + active/active demonstrates an enhanced reduction in clinical events (HR (95% CI): 0.74 (0.57, 0.95), P = 0.016) This reduction is of sufficient magnitude to be clinically significant (5-year NNT= 12) CONTEXT: Statin therapy for secondary prevention: 5.1 year NNT was 16. ( NNT= number needed to treat for one successful outcome)

Patients with diabetes demonstrate enhanced efficacy with EDTA chelation. Compared with placebo, EDTA-treated patients demonstrated a 41% reduction in Cardiovascular endpoints (p=0.0002, 5-year NNT = 7), and a 43% reduction in total mortality (p=0.011, 5-year NNT=12). CONTEXT: Statins for secondary prevention in DM o major coronary events: 5-year NNT= 15.

EDTA Chelation Therapy for the Treatment of Neurotoxicity

Neurotoxicity can be caused by numerous direct agents, of which toxic metals, organophosphorus pesticides, air pollution, radiation and electromagnetic fields, neurotoxins, chemotherapeutic and anesthetic drugs, and pathogens are the most important. Other indirect causes of neurotoxicity are cytokine and/or reactive oxygen species production and adoptive immunotherapy. The development of neurodegenerative diseases has been associated with neurotoxicity. Which arms are useful to prevent or eliminate neurotoxicity? The chelating agent calcium disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA)—previously used to treat cardiovascular diseases—is known to be useful for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases.

Major Mechanisms Underlying the Efficacy of EDTA Chelation Therapy against Neurotoxicity

Chelation of Toxic Metals: EDTA is able to bind toxic metals and to create stable complexes in vitro.

Antioxidant Activity: EDTA is itself an antioxidant agent, provoking ROS reduction and the increase of total antioxidant capacity in the blood samples of Cellfood-treated ND patients. It has already been shown how, after ten sessions of chelation therapy, plasma peroxide levels and DNA damage decrease significantly

Endothelium Protection: Serum creatinine levels did not increase significantly, nitric oxide (NO) levels and endothelial NO synthase renal expression improved, adhesion molecule Mac1 expression reduced, and TNFα-induced vascular leakage was prevented. The in vitro effects of EDTA in modulating human umbilical vein endothelial cell (HUVEC) activation induced by TNFα were also examined. TNFα-generated F-actin stress fibers reduced, as highlighted by normal tubulin distribution, in keeping with a well spread, quiescent endothelial phenotype. The results obtained regarding the avoidance of EDTA endothelial activation are in agreement with the beneficial effects of EDTA in vivo in patients affected by CVD.

Potential Antimicrobial Agent: Tetrasodium EDTA has been proposed as an antimicrobial and antibiofilm agent for use in wound care. Indeed, a low concentration of t-EDTA (4%) solution was able to kill Staphylococcus aureus, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Enterococcus faecalis within in vitro biofilms after a 24 h contact time.

Here are some of my reported findings and research:

Dr. Ana’s Newsletter " (More at the link)
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (28th May 2023), avid (28th May 2023), Bassplayer1 (28th May 2023), Bill Ryan (28th May 2023), gini (29th May 2023), Gwin Ru (28th May 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), mountain_jim (28th May 2023), ronny (28th May 2023), Stephanie (5th June 2023), Vangelo (28th May 2023), Vicus (12th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,536 times in 32,788 posts

EDTA CHELATION WORKS (to counteract VAXX shedding to the unVaxxed)
    THERE IS HOPE - EDTA CHELATION WORKS and What Really IS COVID???
    DEC 20, 2022
    Dr. Ana’s Newsletter
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...helation-works
    Very interesting, and thanks. Here's where to get EDTA:

https://zetpilnutrition.com/product/...on-suppository

I chelate myself with these once a year just as routine, merely as a safety measure to eliminate any heavy metals that have accumulated. They're super-simple to use, and it works for everything except mercury, for which DMSA chelation is needed, a different product. I use them in batches of 10, once every couple of days. (This routine was recommended to me by a naturopath who's very familiar with this.) So the packet above lasts me for 2-3 years.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (29th May 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Gwin Ru (28th May 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), Mari (30th May 2023), mountain_jim (28th May 2023), onawah (28th May 2023), Peace in Oz (29th May 2023), Ravenlocke (28th May 2023), Reinhard (28th May 2023), Stephanie (5th June 2023), Vicus (12th June 2023), Yoda (28th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3