1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Secrets of the UFOs | Full 2021 Documentary | 7NEWS Spotlight

• Secrets of the UFOs | Full 2021 Documentary | 7NEWS Spotlight

New developments in the global mystery surrounding UFOs with host Michael Usher and investigative journalist Ross Coulthart. An Australian witness to the infamous Westall incident in Melbourne finally breaks their silence about a cover-up.
    • 7NEWS Spotlight investigation lifts the lid on UFO encounters in Australia and around the world

7NEWS Spotlight investigation uncovers UFO secrets. Credit: Colin Anderson Productions/Getty Images

It has long been one of the most taboo and stigmatised subjects in the mainstream media: Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs), Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs), flying saucers, black triangles, glowing orbs.

These mysterious, anomalous - all too often unexplained - objects many people have reported seeing in the sky for millennia have for years been generally ignored or derided by the press.

Like most journalists, throughout most of my career in newspapers and television, I fear I too often glibly accepted the official explanations for these occasional weird sightings; that those witnesses were mistakenly jumping to conclusions in perceiving natural phenomena, aircraft or balloons as something inexplicable.

The mystery of these objects was generally dumped to the quirky section of the paper, and TV stories inevitably ran The X-Files theme underneath the introduction to let the audience know that this was all just for fun.

Scully and Mulder (Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny) popularised government conspiracies around UFOs in the 1990s. Credit: 20th Century FoxMembers of the public who called up with UFO stories were often privately mocked as ‘tin foil hat crazies’.

Every now and then however, there was a hint that we should look behind the dismissive official explanations.
    • Where it all began
    In 1990, I was reporting on the Royal Australian Air Force for the ABC and, while filming with senior RAAF officers, they demanded to know why the media did not take the issue of UFOs more seriously.

To my surprise, they encouraged me to take a closer look at the phenomenon, asserting it warranted further intense investigation.

Pilots confided they had seen strange “things” they could not explain, but were wary of going ‘on-the-record’.

A drawing of a UFO that appeared over Exmouth in 1973. Credit: SuppliedMy search of Australia’s National Archives’ declassified Defence Department files showed that, while our military was publicly declaring UFOs-UAPs to be of no concern and of no conceivable threat to national security, these mystery objects – ‘craft’, ‘flying saucers’ – were in fact raising grave national security concerns as they buzzed sensitive military installations, including the Maralinga nuclear weapons test site.

Behind the scenes, Defence was worriedly monitoring frequent incursions by unknown craft/objects into our airspace, and most sightings remain unexplained to this day.
    • State of denial
    A similar mystery is unfolding in America. While the much-publicised US Air Force investigation into UFOs, Project Blue Book, was shut down in the late 1960s and the USAF officially denied any interest in the subject, in truth, an ongoing covert US military investigation into the UFO phenomenon has continued to this day.

The volume of dramatic military sightings increases by the month. While we travelled in the United States for this story during May 2021, intelligence sources told us pilots had witnessed unexplained craft buzzing their fighter jets as recently as a few days earlier.

Dramatic images emerged of a purported pyramid craft hovering over the destroyer USS Kidd in 2019.

Another leaked image, recorded off the USS Omaha in July 2019, was recently published by filmmaker Jeremy Corbell.

Jeremy described the object as a transmedium spherical vehicle six feet (182cm) in diameter, which appeared to either disappear or perhaps descend at high velocity into the ocean.

In December 2017, The New York Times published the first of a series of ground-breaking stories that have wiped the giggling smirk about flying saucers off the faces of even hard-bitten news editors.

Reporters Leslie Kean, Ralph Blumenthal and Helene Cooper revealed the existence of a secret US Defence Department unit investigating UAPs.

The Times progressively released a series of dramatic videos taken by US Navy pilots reporting strange, apparently intelligently controlled, objects doing astonishing hypersonic speeds and manoeuvres impossible for any conventional craft.

Reporter Leslie Kean with her New York Times front page article. Credit: SuppliedThe videos included an object dubbed ‘The Tic-Tac’, filmed in 2004 off the coast of California by US Navy pilots from the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz.

The other videos, the ‘Gimbal’ and the ‘Go-Fast’, featured video and ATFLIR imagery (Advanced Targeting Forward-Looking InfraRed) shot off the east coast of USA by Navy pilots from the USS Theodore Roosevelt in late 2014-early 2015.

Kevin Day with a still from the ‘Tic Tac’ video. Credit: SuppliedFormer Navy Squadron Commander Dave Fravor even openly speculated that the ‘Tic-Tac’ craft, with which he engaged in a spiral dog fight, was “not from this world.”
    Yes. That’s right. He and other pilots openly speculated that these craft may be of extra-terrestrial origin: aliens.
    • Naval admission
    Under mounting pressure to verify the provenance of the dramatic videos, in late April 2020 the US Navy finally admitted they were real and that the apparent intelligently controlled craft videoed in them remained genuine ‘unidentified aerial phenomena’.
    This was a huge moment in official acknowledgement of a new UAP reality.
    For decades, the official position towards UFOs-UAPs has been that most sightings can be rationalised away with some prosaic explanation and that, whatever they are, they pose no threat to national security.

The Tic-Tac, filmed in 2004 off the coast of California by US Navy pilots. Credit: US NavyBut the significance of the US Pentagon’s admission was that its own boffins were effectively admitting they could offer no explanation for what it was their pilots were capturing on video.

The much derided and ubiquitous ‘weather balloons’ or ‘swamp gas’ explanation finally did not wash.
    • Mysteries down under
    Here in Australia, we also have many of our very own unsolved UAP mysteries.
    For this 7NEWS Spotlight investigation, we travelled to far north-west Western Australia to the remote town of Exmouth, where a formerly US-run Naval Communications Station Harold E. Holt is located 6km north of the coastal village.
    Most Australians have no idea that this massive secret base was established by the US during the 1960s to ensure that in the event of a nuclear war, America’s then Polaris submarines, armed with intercontinental ballistic nuclear weapon armed missiles, could be sent the critical launch codes for nuclear apocalypse.

Exmouth is located around 1100km north of Perth. Credit: Google EarthThe base, run by Australia since 1992, has towering VLF (Very Low Frequency) radio masts that can send signals deep under the adjacent Indian and Pacific Oceans to communicate with submerged submarines.

It is also where numerous civilian and military witnesses have reported strange objects and apparently intelligently controlled craft for decades.

Many of these sightings are recorded in Australia’s National Archives. Someone – or something – is taking an extremely close interest in sensitive military facilities with links to nuclear weapons.

In Melbourne, we investigated the 55-year-old mystery of the craft seen over Westall Secondary School in April 1966.
    Over 200 schoolchildren, teachers and local residents saw three hovering metallic disc-shaped ‘craft’ hovering over the school and an adjacent bushland area in broad daylight.

A witness drawing of the Westall event. Credit: Supplied.They watched as the objects responded intelligently to approaching aircraft, flicking across the sky in the blink of an eye to evade them.

I had always assumed that there was an official government explanation for the Westall sighting, but perhaps the most shocking aspect of that mystery sighting is that 55 years on, no one in any government agency has ever attempted to explain what it was that the schoolchildren and numerous adults saw that day.

Government has stayed conspicuously silent - one of the biggest mass sightings of apparent UAP craft in world history remains officially unexplained.

The only thing any government agency has ever said about the Westall case is from the extremely diligent folk at Australia’s excellent (but grossly underfunded) National Archives.

A group of Westall witnesses gather where they encountered UFOs 55 years ago. Credit: 7NEWS SpotlightThey told me they had done a search across government for any investigation report into the Westall case and found nothing; that by implication no such report was ever written.

However, during my research, an old government source admitted to me privately that he knew his father wrote a secret report on Westall for a now defunct agency called the Department of Supply.

His father was a very senior public servant highly qualified in radar and civil aviation.
    Somewhere in a dark government repository, just like the Lost Ark of the Covenant in the Harrison Ford movie Raiders Of The Lost Ark, I suspect there is a dusty, long-forgotten document stuffed into a cardboard box that some bureaucrat chose to overlook.

We will keep on digging for it - if it hasn’t gone through a shredder by now.
    • All the way to Washington
    Now, even Washington DC Babylon’s gatekeepers are begrudgingly admitting there might just be something to UAPs, especially since the Pentagon’s admission that the mystery videos of strange craft are authentic and unexplained.

In 2020, Senator Marco Rubio, then the acting chairman of the US Senate Committee on Intelligence, acknowledged the reality of these mysterious flying objects and said, “We don’t know what it is ... and it isn’t ours.”

More recently, in May 2021, former President Barack Obama told James Corden’s The Late Late Show that he thought the subject demanded serious investigation.

Former President Barack Obama on The Late Late Show with James Corden. Credit: CBSThe President admitted, “The truth is that when I came into office, I asked, right, I was like, ‘all right, is there the lab somewhere where we’re keeping the alien specimens and spaceship?’ And you know, they did a little bit of research and the answer was no.”

In light of some claims made to 7NEWS Spotlight by former military and intelligence insiders suggesting, incredibly, that the US does indeed have recovered “anomalous material”, possibly of extra-terrestrial origin, it was revealing to hear that that was what the President was told during his administration.

Was President Obama lied to, or are our sources misguided?

Even more interesting was what the former President then went on to say.
    “What is true, and I’m actually being serious here, is that there are ... there’s footage and records of objects in the skies, that we don’t know exactly what they are,” he added.

“We can’t explain how they moved, their trajectory. They did not have an easily explainable pattern. And so, you know, I think that people still take seriously trying to investigate and figure out what that is.

“What was going on? I don’t know. Does anybody know?” he said.

“There had just been enough things like that that have occurred that I think there will be a lot of examination of what’s going on over the course of several months or years.
    “I’m not as skeptical as I was a few years ago, to put it mildly, but something is going on that is surprising to a series of intelligent aircraft, experienced pilots.”
    • Intelligence admissions
    Then came CIA Director John Brennan, who in December 2020, said it was “presumptuous and arrogant” to believe there are no other forms of life than the ones on Earth.

“I think some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life,” he said on the podcast Conversations with Tyler.

Brennan even helpfully pushed along the UAP disclosure cause by saying he thought the US Navy videos of UAPs were “quite eyebrow-raising.”

(What do you call a group of senior spies? A sleuth of spooks…?)

Enter the former Trump Administration Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe.
    Talking about the dramatic Navy videos in May, he told Fox News that, “there are a lot more sightings than have been made public.”

Signage around the notoriously secretive area known as Area 51 in Nevada. Credit: Supplied“Some of those have been declassified. And when we talk about sightings, we are talking about objects that have seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain.

“Movements that are hard to replicate that we don’t have the technology for. Or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom,” he added.
    Ratcliffe claimed that sightings have been made “all over the world”, and confirmed that the US government “always look for a plausible explanation” for the reports.
    “When we talk about sightings, the other thing I will tell you is, it’s not just a pilot or just a satellite or some intelligence collection,” he told Fox News.

“But there are instances where we don’t have good explanations for some of the things that we have seen.”
    • Trumped up
    Added to all this alarming high strangeness in the corridors of power was a very cryptic comment made by President Donald Trump during June 2020 in the run-up to the November election.

Trump made an intriguing comment about the mythical 1947 UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico in a cosy interview with his son Donald Trump Jr.

Don Jr asked his father, tongue in cheek, if he planned to release any more information about the Roswell incident, and “let us know what’s really going on?”

Donald Trump is interviewed by his son. Credit: FacebookTrump responded, “I won’t talk to you about what I know about it, but it’s very interesting.” Clearly the then President had been briefed about ... something.

It was obvious Trump enjoyed dangling that tidbit in front of his audience.
    But he never got the chance to follow-up on what he told his son because he lost the Presidency.
    • An historic report
    All eyes are now on Joe Biden.

Under mounting media and institutional pressure, what will he say?
    In a turning point for disclosure, in late 2020 the United States’ powerful Senate Intelligence Committee also demanded intelligence agencies and the Defence Department compile a report on all data collected on UAPs, including the Navy pilot sightings.

That report is due within weeks.

2021 could be a very interesting year indeed for UAP-UFO disclosure.
    The one thing I am very sure about is that there has indeed been a cover-up about The Phenomenon.

Just why and what that was all about remains to be exposed.
    7NEWS Spotlight: The Phenomenon is available to stream for free on 7plus.

Ross Coulthart’s book ‘In Plain Sight’ Credit: Supplied
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th December 2021 at 22:11.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th December 2021), boja (13th December 2021), East Sun (13th December 2021), O Donna (13th December 2021), rgray222 (13th December 2021), Richard S. (13th December 2021), toppy (13th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700 times in 200 posts

Default Re: Secrets of the UFOs | Full 2021 Documentary | 7NEWS Spotlight

Let's go CIA!!!!!!!!

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

• The UFO Phenomenon | Full Documentary 2021 | 7NEWS Spotlight:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (13th December 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

I mentioned this a while ago but did not get one response.

I know that books have been written about the possibility of there being something kept secret about the South Pole
    and what may be under the miles of ice.
    I think this is relevant to the topic at hand.

Admiral Byrd did his thing but there was no real follow up that I know about. He may have been warned off.
    But I am just a lay person who's attention is drawn here and there with no experience in the matter.

There may be a real possibility that the UFO conundrum is related to the South Pole and what's under it.
    We are always steered away from the really important things. All the more reason to check them out.

Some people talk about the hollow Earth which may be a gross exageration to steer us away from a real possibility.

There could be a "paradise" under there for all we know.
    I'll have to read up on it.

Governments will talk forever about space aliens when they are very likely beneath their feet.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread