Thread: Pineal gland function/disfunction

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

Default Re: Pineal gland function/disfunction

Quote Posted by kenj70 (here)
    My understanding of the operation of the pineal gland is that it secretes melatonin at night and seratonin during the day. It is also supposed to connect us with the spiritual world. However, my gland appears to be dysfunctional. After a lifetime of searching for answers my speculation is that, rather than calcification due to a poor diet, it was probably caused by eight years of monthly allergy shots when I was a teenager. Efforts to meditate and listen to the multitudes of binaural audio recordings on u-tube do nothing for me. This most important gland does not work for me. Thoughts?
    Hi kenj70, this is an interesting thread on pineal gland activation:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1139321
    Last edited by Peace in Oz; 23rd December 2021 at 06:44.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

palehorse (24th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

Quote Posted by kenj70 (here)
    My understanding of the operation of the pineal gland is that it secretes melatonin at night and seratonin during the day. It is also supposed to connect us with the spiritual world. However, my gland appears to be dysfunctional. After a lifetime of searching for answers my speculation is that, rather than calcification due to a poor diet, it was probably caused by eight years of monthly allergy shots when I was a teenager. Efforts to meditate and listen to the multitudes of binaural audio recordings on u-tube do nothing for me. This most important gland does not work for me. Thoughts?
    Hi kenj70, this is an interesting thread on pineal gland activation:

http://https://projectavalon.net/for...e-pineal-gland

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Ankle Biter (23rd December 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Peace in Oz
    Awesome! The first link worked but the second does not. I will research this more - yes.

I didn't realize there was a Health and Wellness forum. I thought Alt-Health was the only sub-forum available for my topic. I like The Project Avalon Forums but I have never been able to find what I want by using Search. So, there was an older topic on the pineal gland? Lots to explore now.

I took four capsules of L-Tryptophan three times today. That's six grams! Doesn't phase me.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kenj70 For This Post:

Hym (27th December 2021), palehorse (24th December 2021), Pam (24th December 2021), Peace in Oz (24th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

After reading all those opinions I think no one really knows for sure the functioning and needs of our PG, but the only positive thing is , the amount of people trying to activate, or be aware of all this. What i heard lately is some people taking soft doses of mushroms ( you know what) they can boost the functions of PG on certain degree, what I suggest here is to investigate all roads , mostly theorethicaly , rather than practical , I did not try but I keep my mind open and reading/watching videos about. Basic: all I heard is fluoride damage PG. and possible heavy metals too, among other brain functions. So. folks, keep an eye on all this , let's see where this road take us !

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

East Sun (27th December 2021), Hym (27th December 2021), kenj70 (30th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Well, it has been a few days spent with family for the Christmas holiday. I have finally gotten back to exploring the new information in the "Kick starting the pineal gland" thread (thanks again Peace in Oz).

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    After reading all those opinions I think no one really knows for sure the functioning and needs of our PG, but the only positive thing is , the amount of people trying to activate, or be aware of all this. What i heard lately is some people taking soft doses of mushroms ( you know what) they can boost the functions of PG on certain degree, what I suggest here is to investigate all roads , mostly theorethicaly , rather than practical , I did not try but I keep my mind open and reading/watching videos about. Basic: all I heard is fluoride damage PG. and possible heavy metals too, among other brain functions. So. folks, keep an eye on all this , let's see where this road take us !
    @Yetti
    You are right. No one really knows for sure. I think I am going to try one of the binaural tones videos a good try. I didn't think they would do any good but now I am curious. I just have to set aside enough time. Perhaps putting my face close to the computer screen and lightly closing my eyes would allow PG stimulation.

More, when I know more. Thanks for all the participation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kenj70 For This Post:

Peace in Oz (30th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2