+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Slant On Why They are, and Always Have Been, After The Children

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

Default A Slant On Why They are, and Always Have Been, After The Children

... once one listens to what Sherri is saying, one would better understand one of the real reason for their incessant push to vaccinate everyone but especially any and all kids:

Message from Ramon of Alpha Centauri 20:24
    Nov 29, 2021

Sherri Divband

A special message from a 6-year-old boy from Canada on EMF's, children schools, and moving forward.
    -------------------------------------------------------

The message fits quite a number of threads such as Cliff's Woo or Goguen or Marzinsky, etc...

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd March 2022), Bill Ryan (13th December 2021), bluestflame (29th December 2021), DNA (29th December 2021), Ewan (15th December 2021), Harmony (14th December 2021), Hym (15th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Inversion (4th February 2022), Kryztian (16th December 2021), lisalu (4th February 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th February 2022), Mike Gorman (13th December 2021), Pam (13th December 2021), Patient (12th February 2022), Peace in Oz (14th December 2021), Ravenlocke (14th December 2021), Reinhard (16th December 2021), RunningDeer (17th February 2022), tessfreq (16th December 2021), TomKat (13th December 2021), toppy (13th December 2021), Victoria (14th December 2021), wondering (13th December 2021), XelNaga (13th December 2021), yelik (14th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A Slant On Why They are, and Always Have Been, After The Children

The Sci-Fi Movie... Who's Coming For Our Kids! 33:59

Dec 14, 2021

Carrie Kohan

Is it a Real life Truman Show that we live in??? And if so, who is coming for our kids? Watch, Share and Subscribe!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2021), bluestflame (29th December 2021), Ewan (15th December 2021), Harmony (14th December 2021), Hym (15th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Pam (15th December 2021), Reinhard (16th December 2021), RunningDeer (17th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

The children have always been a target

Quote Alix Mayer became an expert on vaccine safety after she became vaccine injured when taking a set of vaccines for a business trip. Now she works for Children's Health Defense in California. It turns out that the COVID vaccines are not the only dangerous vaccines. Did you know that all 16 childhood vaccines are dangerous and are causing lots of health issues including an alarming increase in autism. How dangerous are they? We don't know. But dangerous enough that the CDC is illegally not doing required safety studies every 2 years and stopped a Harvard-Pilgrim study that showed the vaccines were a lot more dangerous than anyone thought. That should concern everyone. The COVID vaccines are just the tip of the iceberg here.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vnwkmw
    Last edited by Delight; 15th December 2021 at 03:23.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2021), bluestflame (29th December 2021), DaveToo (15th December 2021), Ewan (15th December 2021), gord (12th February 2022), Harmony (16th December 2021), Hym (15th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), onawah (15th February 2022), Pam (15th December 2021), Philippe (4th February 2022), Reinhard (16th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I have not listened to this yet.

Quote The vaccine makers have to walk a fine line around approved vs. EUA products. Ever wonder why you can't get COMIRNATY? You'll understand it all after watching this video. Or maybe not.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vo44w0

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2021), bluestflame (4th April 2022), Ewan (15th December 2021), gord (15th December 2021), Harmony (16th December 2021), Hym (15th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), onawah (15th February 2022), Pam (15th December 2021), Reinhard (16th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... although placed in the vaccination subforum because the vaccination campaigns are part of a far bigger plot to mold a whole planet according to some sick mind vision... please... try to understand this is not another covid thread... it's about preventing children from rocking any agenda boat and which "HOW-TOs" were first clearly laid out on record by Plato...

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2021), Ewan (15th December 2021), gord (15th December 2021), Harmony (16th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th February 2022), Pam (15th December 2021), Reinhard (16th December 2021), RunningDeer (17th February 2022), Victoria (13th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 17th December 2021 at 14:04.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), Reinhard (16th December 2021), Victoria (13th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Dr. Fauci is out to get our children:

"If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), Harmony (28th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

The Real Reason They Want to Give COVID Jabs to Kids
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    December 26, 2021
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1361275351

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Npxld717Uxd2/

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    The reason our children are being targeted by COVID mandates is because vaccine makers want to get the shots onto the childhood vaccination schedule
    Once a vaccine is added to the childhood schedule, the vaccine maker is shielded from financial liability for injuries, unless the manufacturer knows about vaccine safety issues and withholds that information
    Products must satisfy four criteria in order to get emergency use authorization:
    There must be an emergency;
    a vaccine must be at least 30% to 50% effective; the known and potential benefits of the product must outweigh the known and potential risks of the product; and there can be no adequate, approved and available alternative treatments (drugs or vaccines).
    Unless all four criteria are met, EUA cannot be granted or maintained
    According to a U.S. federal court decision, the Pfizer shot and BioNTech’s Comirnaty are not interchangeable
    Comirnaty is not fully approved and licensed. It’s only “ready for approval.”
    Comirnaty is licensed to be manufactured, introduced into state commerce and marketed, but it's not licensed to be given to anyone, and it's not yet available in the United States.
    They’re waiting for it to be added to the childhood vaccination schedule, to get the liability shield

In this interview, Alix Mayer explains why our children are being so aggressively targeted for the COVID-19 injection even though they’re not at risk of serious SARS-CoV-2 infection, and clarifies the status of Comirnaty.

Mayer, board president of Children's Health Defense — California Chapter, is herself vaccine injured; not from the COVID jab, but from a series of vaccines she received 20 years ago. (Incidentally, Mayer grew up in the Oscar Mayer family in the 5th generation descended from the original Oscar Mayer, a German immigrant who started as a butcher boy. Despite Mayer’s vaccine injury, her family does not share her views on vaccine safety issues.)

Mayer graduated from Duke University with a BA and from Northwestern University with an MBA in finance and management strategy. She worked for Apple in the mid-1990s. When she was 29, Apple promoted her to acting manager of worldwide customer research.

In preparation for a family trip to Bali, her doctor recommended getting six vaccines: hepatitis A vaccine, hepatitis B vaccine, diphtheria, tetanus, polio and oral typhoid, which she did. Eventually, 13 years later, she finally realized it was these shots that triggered her health problems.

“They gave me brain damage and total disability,” she says. “I spent three years in my early 30s being 80% housebound, and I really I didn't know if I was ever going to get better.

I went through a whole bunch of diagnoses: lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, Lyme disease. Ultimately, none of those made sense and none of the treatments made me any better, until we put the pieces together and figured out that I was actually vaccine injured.

It's literally just a cause and effect. If you look back at my history and lay out my vaccine schedule, you can see that my health declined two weeks after I got the vaccines.

I had encephalitis and encephalopathy ... digestive issues, hypersomnia — sleeping 16 hours a day — flu-like symptoms, a 24/7 migraine, joint pain. I really had no life at all in my early 30s until I went on a gluten-free diet. That started my health recovery.

I then became an award-winning medical journalist with a bunch of different blogs, and then a health consultant. In 2018, I retired from all that and joined Children’s Health Defense.”

The COVID Jab Tragedy
    While many vaccines have a questionable safety profile, especially when combined, data from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) suggest there’s never been a vaccine as dangerous as the experimental mRNA gene transfer injections for COVID.

What’s more, while lack of transparency and accountability has been a chronic problem within the vaccine industry, the obvious hazards associated with vaccines are really being highlighted by the COVID jabs.

Many now know of someone who has been injured by the COVID jab, and most were injured so shortly after the shot that it’s hard to deny a correlation. The staggering number of injuries reported among adults who have received the COVID shot in turn highlights the insanity of rolling it out to young children.

According to Mayer, the reason they’re trying to mandate the COVID shot for children is to evade liability for injuries, because once a vaccine is on the childhood vaccination schedule, vaccine makers have immunity against lawsuits for injuries.

Vaccine Makers Want Zero Liability
    The COVID shots currently have legal immunity against liability because they’re still under emergency use authorization (EUA). If you think BioNTech’s Comirnaty has been fully licensed, you’d be mistaken. Mayer explains:

“I put together a slide deck about Emergency Use Authorization (which you can see in the video interview above) because there is so much confusion over this and what's really going on. Once you understand the genesis of EUA and the standards they have to meet in order to keep these products on the market, then you understand the behaviors [we’re now seeing].

They’re falling all over themselves to protect the EUAs for these products and also introduce other very confusing kinds of approval to get away with stuff. So, let me just start to clarify it right now.

This presentation is all about these three strangleholds that the vaccine makers and our government are never going to let go of ... These are the things they're guarding with their lives.

First of all, they need to guard the emergency ... so they cannot have any early treatments. Those cannot exist. They're also going for full liability protection, and children will be used as pawns to get them full liability protection.

Vaccine makers love EUA products because they have this huge liability shield. If you're injured by an EUA vaccine, you can't sue the manufacturer, you can't sue the person who gave it to you, you can't sue the institution where you got the shot.

You have to go through something called the CICP, the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program, where they'll only cover unpaid medical expenses, and probably only for pharmaceuticals and lost wages.

Now, if you're vaccine injured, let me tell you right now, you are not going to be using pharmaceuticals because they do not work for vaccine injury. They will make you sicker. You'll be on two dozen pharmaceuticals before you know it and you're going to be sick from those. They do not work. The only thing that's going to get you better if you're vaccine injured is natural treatments ...

That's the kind of treatment you're going to need, and that's not even covered, even if you were to get compensation. Everybody I know with chronic illness, whether it's a child or an adult who has chronic fatigue syndrome, vaccine injury, Lyme disease, they're paying $50,000 out of pocket per year.

If you can't work and you have to pay for your treatment out of pocket, I don't know how you ever get by. People suffer like crazy, they lose homes, they go into bankruptcy.”

Since its inception, the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), which pays for injuries caused by vaccines on the childhood vaccination schedule, has paid out about one-third of claims. It’s a long, arduous process that oftentimes takes years and in the end rarely provides adequate compensation.

“If you do end up getting compensation ... they don't pay it out in one lump sum, they pay it out year by year, and they pretty much hope that whoever is injured is actually going to die of their injuries before they get compensated.

That's been said to me a bunch of times by people who've been through this horrible process. Now, the CICP has only compensated 3% of claims. And so far, there have been no approvals for [compensation] for COVID shot injuries,” Mayer says. [Editor’s note: The first COVID case was recently determined “eligible” for compensation, but the case has not yet been adjudicated.1]

Stages of Liability: EUA
    In her slide show, Mayer reviews each of the stages of product liability, and whether the mRNA shots can be mandated. As mentioned, vaccine makers have no liability as long as their product is under EUA, as the product is investigational.

“Investigational is a synonym for experimental,” Mayer says. “And the word experimental ties it directly into the Nuremberg Code, which says that we cannot be experimented on [without consent]. We always have the right to accept or refuse a medical treatment.

[The Nuremberg Code] is not a law, but it's a code under which the whole world is supposed to be operating by. And it is actually codified into some local and federal laws as well ... So, what everybody needs to know is that coercion and duress are considered de facto mandates and illegal. De facto means that it's basically the same as an outright mandate.

It's illegal medical segregation, medical apartheid [because that is a form of coercion or duress.] So, if you go to a restaurant and they demand your vaccine passport, only let you eat outside, and they might not let you use the bathroom, that's medical segregation.

That is illegal and I do not support businesses that do that and you shouldn't either. Any access privileges that are different between the vaccinated and unvaccinated are illegal, and any visual indication of vaccine status like a sticker or a bracelet ... that's also illegal because that creates segregation and medical apartheid, [since they are all forms of coercion or duress.]”

Importantly, mass violation of the law does not make something legal.

“If we all drove 100 miles an hour on Interstate 80, would we watch the speed limit signs suddenly changed to 100 miles per hour? No, it's not going to happen. Mass violation of the law has never made anything legal. And just because schools and businesses and our government are mandating these shots, it doesn't make it legal. It's all illegal ...

Now, they know full well that it's illegal to mandate these [COVID shots]. President Biden knows it's illegal. But what they're counting on is that the court cases overturning their illegal mandates will take a while, and in that interim, people are going to be scared enough to get the shots. And unfortunately, it's worked.”

Stages of Liability: Full Licensure and Childhood Scheduling
    The next stage is full licensure (FDA approval). Once a product is fully licensed, the company becomes liable for injuries. At that point, the product can be legally mandated. Of course, knowing how dangerous the COVID shots are, no manufacturer wants to be financially liable for injuries. They’d be sued out of business.

This is the holy grail if you're a manufacturer of a COVID vaccine right now. You want it to be fully licensed, but not put on the market until you get it on the children's schedule. ~ Alix Mayer
    To get immunity against liability again, the vaccine manufacturers need to get their product onto the childhood vaccination schedule. This will also allow government to mandate the shots. As noted by Mayer:

“This is the holy grail if you're a vaccine manufacturer of a COVID vaccine right now. You want it to be fully licensed, but not put it on the market until you get it on the children's schedule.”

DOJ Redefines Medical ‘Consequence’
    In Doe v. Rumsfeld,2 the court held that service members could refuse an EUA product without punitive consequences such as dishonorable discharge or other punishments. Therefore, there were no consequences to refusing an EUA product, other than the natural consequence of possibly getting the disease.

However, in July 2021, the U.S. Department of Justice attempted to redefine the term “consequences” just for the COVID shot, to suggest that punitive consequences, like job loss or being separated from your working or learning location, are legal when a person refuses an EUA vaccine.

“But this type of consequence, a punitive consequence, has never been adjudicated,” Mayer says. “That's not in any law. This is just an opinion from the DOJ. And it absolutely means nothing, except it came from our DOJ, so people give it a lot of authority.

They also stated twice — and this is so hard to understand because it's just beyond reason — that the right to accept or refuse an EUA product is 'purely informational.'

Literally, you can read that you could die by taking it, but it's purely informational. You cannot act on it. That's what the DOJ says. Again, it's not adjudicated, so it doesn't mean anything. It's an opinion. It holds no legal weight at all. So, as we said before, these mandates are starting to be overturned.”

Four Standards for EUA
    There are four standards that must be fulfilled for an EUA. If any of these criteria are not met, EUA cannot be granted or maintained. First, the secretary of Health and Human Services has to declare and maintain a state of emergency. If the emergency were to go away, all EUA products would have to come off the market. And that doesn't just mean vaccines. It also includes the PCR tests and even surgical masks.

The second standard is evidence of effectiveness. Historically, vaccines had to show a 70% or greater effectiveness, as measured by a fourfold increase in antibody levels, in order to qualify. For an EUA vaccine, the efficacy threshold is only 30% to 50%. In another departure from prior vaccine approvals, the COVID vaccine clinical trials relied on the RT-PCR test, not antibodies, to demonstrate effectiveness in the small “challenge phase” of the trials.

Now, you probably heard that the Pfizer shot was 95% effective when it first rolled out, but that was relative risk reduction, not absolute risk reduction. Confounding these two parameters is a common strategy used to make a product sound far better than it actually is. The absolute risk reduction for Pfizer’s shot was just 0.84%.3

For example, if a study divided people into two groups of 1,000 and two people in the group who didn’t get a fictional vaccine got infected, while only one in the vaccinated group got infected, the relative risk reduction would be reported as 100%. In terms of absolute risk reduction, the fictional vaccine only prevented 1 in 1,000 from getting the infection — a very poor absolute risk reduction.

The take-home message here is that even though the minimal threshold for effectiveness is ludicrously low, in terms of absolute risk reduction, these shots still don’t measure up. Within six months, even the relative risk reduction bottoms out at zero. What’s more, there’s evidence that the clinical trials were manipulated as well.

“I remember an analysis very early in lockdowns [that showed] if you added back all the probable cases of COVID to the clinical trial [data], the effectiveness went from 90% to between 19% and 29%,”4 Mayer says.

The third standard is that the known and potential benefits of the product must outweigh the known and potential risks of the product. In the case of COVID shots, there’s overwhelming evidence showing they do more harm than good.

The fourth and last standard that must be met is there can be no adequate, approved and available alternative treatments (drugs or vaccines). “This is why hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin were quashed,” Mayer says. This is also another reason Comirnaty is not treated as a fully approved product in the U.S., because if it were, then all the other COVID shots that are under EUA would have to be removed from the market.

“This is a four-legged stool,” Mayer says. “If any one of these legs goes away, you have to take your EUA products off the market ... by law. I put [state of] emergency and [treatment] alternatives in red, because those are two of the things that they have a stranglehold on; those are things they are guarding like crazy.

This means that every variant that comes out, they have to make it sound super scary to keep the emergency going. So, the variants serve a purpose. You have to think about these variants in the context of this crime, where they have to keep the emergency going to keep their products on the market.

You would think this emergency would stop maybe when we get to herd immunity, maybe if we get 90% vaccination uptake, maybe COVID is just going to go away, like smallpox did in the early 1900s [even though] only 5% of people were vaccinated. [But it won’t] go away [until] the shots get full approval and the manufacturers get a full liability shield.”

Comirnaty’s Quasi Approval
    With regard to Comirnaty, is it or is it not fully approved and licensed? The answer is more complex than a simple yes or no. Mayer explains:

“Comirnaty’s quasi approval is just for BioNTech. It doesn't have to do with Pfizer, and this is why I'm doing this presentation because I'm going to explain what’s going on with that.

This is the race to get liability protection. Remember, that's the other stranglehold that they want. They really want to get this liability protection. Once the COVID shots are fully approved, the manufacturer has full liability.

There's all this confusion about Comirnaty. Was it fully approved? Is it on the market? Is it interchangeable with the Pfizer shot? And does it make the COVID shot mandate legal? It's all the same answer. No, no, no, no.

The FDA issued an intentionally confusing biological license application approval for Comirnaty. It was an unprecedented approval to both license the Comirnaty shot, saying it's ‘interchangeable’ with the Pfizer shot. But they also said it's ‘legally distinct.’

In that same approval, they retain the vaccine’s liability shield by designating it EUA as well. They want it to be fully approved, but they want the liability protection, so they did this BS dual approval.

So, [Comirnaty] is licensed to be manufactured, introduced into state commerce and marketed, but it's not licensed to be given to anyone, and it's not available in the United States. It's available in the U.K., New Zealand and other places, but it is not available in the United States because they're really scared of liability.

Now, are you ready for this one? The BLA actually states that Comirnaty is only ‘ready for approval.’5 It doesn’t say it's approved anywhere in the document. And they buried this language in a pediatric section to confuse people even more.

Here's what they said; ‘We're deferring submission of your pediatric studies for ages younger than 16. For this application, because this product is ready for approval for use in individuals 16 years of age and older, as pediatric studies for younger ages have not been completed.’

Why did they do this? Sixteen is a very important number. You would think the age break would be 18. That's a very typical age break for everything else that we do in this country. Why 16?

The reason they did 16 is because 16- and 17-year-olds are still on the children's vaccination schedule. And then the manufacturer gets full liability protection. That's why this is ready to be approved for 16 and up, not 18 and up.”

Comirnaty Is Not Fully Licensed
    This confusion is clearly intentional. On the one hand, the FDA claims Comirnaty is interchangeable with the Pfizer shot, yet it's also legally distinct. Courts have had to weigh in on the matter, and a federal judge recently rejected the DoD claim that the two shots are interchangeable. They're not interchangeable. That means Comirnaty vaccine is still EUA. It doesn't have full approval and it's not on the market.

“Military members involved in lawsuits are challenging the military's COVID vaccine mandate. They filed an amended complaint seeking a new injunction after the judge last month rejected the assertion that the Pfizer COVID shot and BioNTech’s Comirnaty are interchangeable. So, we're still hammering on this legally, but a court has ruled that they're not interchangeable.

[Editor’s note: This information is accurate at the time of the interview, but legal challenges are ongoing and courts may issue new rulings. December 22, 2021, the U.S. Supreme Court announced6 it has slated January 7, 2022, to hear arguments challenging Biden’s vaccine and testing mandates.]

So, how do we know that Comirnaty is not being treated as fully approved? First, the approval states you have the right to accept or refuse the product. That means it's an EUA. Second, it’s not available in the U.S. because Comirnaty doesn't have liability protection. Third, if it were available, it's an alternative [treatment] and all other EUA shots would have to come off the market.

No. 4, the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) would have to recommend it for ages 16 to 18 and the CDC would have added it to the children's recommended schedule. That's how we know it's not fully approved and on the market.

Here is the label for Comirnaty. It says it's emergency use authorization. It doesn't say it's fully approved, because it's not. But look at the safety information they are recognizing: Myocarditis and pericarditis have occurred in some people who've received the vaccine, more commonly in males under 40 years of age than among females and older males.

So, this is saying that young men are getting heart inflammation. And what we know from all the anecdotal reports is 300 athletes have died or collapsed on the field, and children in schools have died of heart attacks. That's what's going on here.

And the reason they have to declare this is because they know it. They know it's happening. And the only way they can be sued is if they know there's a problem with their vaccine and they don't declare it. So, they declare it here, in very mild language as if it's not that big of a deal, but it's a very big deal. Young people are dying [from the shots] who have a 99.9973% chance of recovering from COVID ...

The holy grail is to get the shot on the CDC recommended schedule for children, because then it gets full liability protection according to the 1986 Act. This is why they're going after our children when they have a 99.9973% recovery rate ...

Every medical intervention is a risk benefit equation, and it doesn't calculate for kids at all. They should never be getting COVID shots. The shots don't prevent transmission. They don't prevent cases. They don't prevent hospitalization or death.”

How You Can Help
    Children’s Health Defense has sued the FDA over the approval of Comirnaty, alleging that this is a “bait and switch” to convince people they are receiving a licensed vaccine, when in fact they are getting an EUA vaccine that cannot be lawfully mandated. Unfortunately, these kinds of legal cases can take a long time, and children are being needlessly harmed while we wait for legal clarification.

They also have a couple dozen other legal cases underway. If you want to help, please sign up to become a member on childrenshealthdefense.org. It’s only $10 for a lifetime membership.

“That really helps us with standing in our legal cases, because the more people we represent, the stronger our cases are,” Mayer says. If you're in California, you can join the local chapter at ca.childrenshealthdefense.org. You can also help by purchasing Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s book “The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health.”

This book is an absolute must-read and you know people are enjoying it as it has been No. 1 on Amazon for the last month, which is very unusual for a book. It will likely be one of the top best sellers of the entire year. So, get your copy before Sen. Elizabeth Warren convinces Amazon to ban it!"

Sources and References
    1 Reuters October 19, 2021
    2 Biotech Law December 22, 2003
    3 Maryannedemasi.com November 11, 2021
    4 The BMJ Opinion
    5 FDA BioNTech BLA Approval
    6 USA Today December 22, 2021
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), bluestflame (29th December 2021), Ewan (12th February 2022), Gwin Ru (27th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th February 2022), mountain_jim (27th December 2021), Victoria (13th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE QUASI-APPROVAL OF COMIRNATY – DR MERCOLA WITH ALIX MAYER
    12/28/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...th-alix-mayer/

(This is a review of the video that is featured in the post above, #8.)

"Dr Joseph Mercola is joined by Alix Mayer, President of the California chapter of Children’s Health Defense to discuss how the Big Pharma companies producing the vaxx have been able to come this far and their ultimate game plan.

Mayer says that there’s a lot of confusion about Pfizer’s Comirnaty®. Was it “fully approved”? Is it on the market? Is it “interchangeable” with the Pfizer shot? Does it make COVID shot mandates legal?

She says the answer to all of the above is NO.BAIT-AND-SWITCH

The legal distinction between the two is that the unbranded Emergency Use-Authorized COVID vaxxes still have the huge liability shield under the 2005 Public Readiness and Preparedness Act, which confers immunity from liability to everyone involved with pushing the vaxx, unless willful misconduct can be proven.

Under US law, these EUA products are experimental and both the Nuremberg Code and federal regulations provide that no one can force a human being to participate in an experiment and that it is unlawful to deny someone a job or an education because they refuse to be an experimental subject. Under US law, people have the absolute right to refuse EUA vaccines.

However, US laws do permit employers and schools to require students and workers to take licensed vaccines, like Comirnaty and it appears that the FDA’s approval of Comirnaty was a ruse to enable such entities and agencies, like the Department of Defense to impose vaxx mandates – and as we saw, the treasonous Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin wasted no time in doing so.

While it may be FDA-approved, Comirnaty has no current liability shield and it is subject to the same liability laws as other products. Since Pfizer wants zero liability, they will likely not allow Americans to take a Comirnaty vaccine until they can arrange immunity for it.

COMING FOR THE CHILDREN

Mayer says the way Pfizer intends to do this is by getting Comirnaty onto the childhood vaccination schedule, which will also enable the Government to mandate the shots.

“The holy grail is to get the shot on the CDC recommended schedule for children, because then it gets full liability protection according to the 1986 Act. This is why they’re going after our children when they have a 99.9973% recovery rate.”

Once a shot is added to the childhood schedule, the vaccine maker is shielded from financial liability for injuries, unless the manufacturer knows about vaccine safety issues and withholds that information.

THE FDA’s WEASEL WORDS

Mayer says, “The FDA issued an intentionally confusing biological license application approval for Comirnaty. It was an unprecedented approval to both license the Comirnaty shot, saying it’s ‘interchangeable; with the Pfizer shot. But they also said it’s ‘legally distinct.’

“In that same approval, they retain the vaccine’s liability shield by designating it EUA as well. They want it to be fully approved, but they want the liability protection, so they did this BS dual approval.

“So, [Comirnaty] is licensed to be manufactured, introduced into state commerce and marketed, but it’s not licensed to be given to anyone, and it’s not available in the United States. It’s available in the UK, New Zealand and other places, but it is not available in the United States because they’re really scared of liability.

“Now, are you ready for this one? The BLA [Biologics License Application] actually states that Comirnaty is only ‘ready for approval.’ It doesn’t say it’s approved anywhere in the document. And they buried this language in a pediatric section to confuse people even more.

“Here’s what they said: ‘We’re deferring submission of your pediatric studies for ages younger than 16. For this application, because this product is ready for approval for use in individuals 16 years of age and older, as pediatric studies for younger ages have not been completed.’

“Why did they do this? Sixteen is a very important number. You would think the age break would be 18. That’s a very typical age break for everything else that we do in this country. Why 16?

“The reason they did 16 is because 16- and 17-year-olds are still on the children’s vaccination schedule. And then the manufacturer gets full liability protection. That’s why this is ready to be approved for 16 and up, not 18 and up.”

COMIRNATY IS NOT FULLY-LICENSED

A federal judge recently rejected the DoD claim that the two shots are interchangeable, causing military members challenging the DoD’s COVID vaccine mandate to file an amended complaint seeking a new injunction.

She says the following is evidence that Comirnaty is not fully-approved: 1) the approval states you have the right to accept or refuse the product. That means it’s an EUA; 2) it’s not available in the US because Comirnaty doesn’t have liability protection; 3) if it were available, all other EUA shots would have to come off the market; 4) the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) would have to recommend it for ages 16 to 18 and the CDC would have added it to the children’s recommended schedule.

She shows the label for Comirnaty, which states it’s EUA. It does NOT say it’s fully-approved. The safety information states that, “Myocarditis and pericarditis have occurred in some people who’ve received the vaccine, more commonly in males under 40 years of age than among females and older males.”

Mayer says, “This is saying that young men are getting heart inflammation. And what we know from all the anecdotal reports is 300 athletes have died or collapsed on the field, and children in schools have died of heart attacks. That’s what’s going on here.

“And the reason they have to declare this is because they know it. They know it’s happening. And the only way they can be sued is if they know there’s a problem with their vaccine and they don’t declare it. So, they declare it here, in very mild language as if it’s not that big of a deal. But it’s a very big deal. Young people are dying [from the jabs] who have a 99.9973% chance of recovering from COVID.”

She concludes, “The shots don’t prevent transmission. They don’t prevent cases. They don’t prevent hospitalization or death.” '
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (29th December 2021), Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), Gwin Ru (29th December 2021), Harmony (13th February 2022), Icare (29th December 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th February 2022), wondering (28th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

This may sound a little strange, but I believe the fact that they are now going after the children so blatantly may be our best shot at waking people up.
    If lots of children have adverse reactions to the shot, their mothers will make a huge fuss over it, hopefully. And the main stream media will not be able to ignore all of them so easily. Fathers, too, I think.
    Especially when their children were happy and healthy one day and get seriuosly ill after the shot. Let's hope their outcries will stop other parents from going through with this.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), Gwin Ru (29th December 2021), Harmony (13th February 2022), Hermoor (12th February 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th February 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hopefully the time is finally right for mothers to be heard, but I think the autism epidemic caused by vaccines is still not well understood and considered conspiracy theory by most; otherwise this new campaign probably would never have got off the ground.

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    This may sound a little strange, but I believe the fact that they are now going after the children so blatantly may be our best shot at waking people up.
    If lots of children have adverse reactions to the shot, their mothers will make a huge fuss over it, hopefully. And the main stream media will not be able to ignore all of them so easily. Fathers, too, I think.
    Especially when their children were happy and healthy one day and get seriuosly ill after the shot. Let's hope their outcries will stop other parents from going through with this.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (29th December 2021), Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), Gwin Ru (29th December 2021), Harmony (13th February 2022), Icare (29th December 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th February 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Urgent! Stop FDA Approval of Pfizer Shots for Kids 6 Months to 4 Years
    02/03/22
    By Toby Rogers, Ph.D.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...a-dcc05def9d28

"The clinical trial failed in this age group. We have 14 days to stop the U.S. Food and Drug Administration from committing a crime against humanity.
    This announcement came out Jan. 31 and it is so horrifying. It took me several minutes to come to grips with what is happening. I know the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is evil but this takes things to another level.

Pfizer wants its disastrous mRNA shot added to the official schedule for children so that the vaccine maker can have liability protection forever.

The Pfizer mRNA shot in children 2 to 4 years old failed in the clinical trial. But, acting FDA Commissioner Dr. Janet Woodcock, likely following orders from the Biden administration, asked Pfizer to submit an application anyway.

So on Feb. 1, Pfizer submitted an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) application for children 6 months to 4 years old.

Pfizer and the FDA are proposing to start with two shots in this age group even though that approach has already failed and then they will add a third dose later in the spring if data comes in that supports that use.

The plan is literally — shoot up kids first, get the data later.

This approach is completely unprecedented in the history of the FDA and it must be stopped.

The FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) will meet in two weeks — on Feb. 15 — to evaluate this EUA application for a product that failed the clinical trial.

That’s what we are up against.

So warriors, you know what to do. I need you to get on the phone, get your fax machines humming, and start sending out emails like the future of this country depends on it — because it does.

Physical paper letters sent in the next couple days via the U.S. Postal Service will probably get there in time, too.

In October we generated tens of thousands of calls, emails, and faxes. Our goal in the next two weeks must be to generate hundreds of thousands of calls, emails, faxes, and letters.

The message we need to send to these bureaucrats is — ABSOLUTELY NOT! Every single person who plays a role in this decision needs to get the message that:

We are watching.
    The clinical trial of the Pfizer vaccine failed in this age group.
    You must vote NO because this proposed use violates the prohibitions against illegal medical experiments as outlined in the Nuremberg Code.
    Anyone who goes along with Woodcock’s bullying on behalf of the cartel will be prosecuted for crimes against humanity.

It’s hard to know exactly who will be at the FDA’s VRBPAC meeting because the FDA uses Temporary Voting Members and the VRBPAC has not met since we exposed them as frauds back in October (when they rubber stamped Pfizer’s EUA application for kids 5 to 11 — in spite of no data showing clinical effectiveness).

But the best guess is that the voting members will be roughly the same as the last meeting so that is who we are reaching out to now.

Here are the 23 people we need to reach before Feb. 15. Please be respectful and courteous."

Janet Woodcock
    Acting FDA Commissioner
    FDA, mail stop: HFD-001
    10903 New Hampshire Ave., WO51-6133
    Silver Spring MD 20993-0002
    phone: (301) 796-5400
    fax: (301) 847-8752
    Janet.Woodcock@fda.hhs.gov
    @DrWoodcockFDA

Rochelle Walensky
    Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    Roybal Building 21, Rm 12000
    1600 Clifton Rd
    Atlanta, GA 30333
    phone: (404) 639-7000
    Aux7@cdc.gov
    https://twitter.com/CDCDirector

Xavier Becerra
    Secretary, Health & Human Services
    200 Independence Avenue S.W.
    Washington, D.C. 20201
    c/o Sean McCluskie
    sean.mccluskie@hhs.gov
    https://twitter.com/XavierBecerra

Peter Marks
    Director, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
    FDA, Mail stop: HFM-2
    10903 New Hampshire Ave., WO71-7232
    Silver Spring MD 20993-0002
    phone: (240) 402-8116
    fax: (301) 595-1310
    Peter.Marks@fda.hhs.gov

Arnold Monto, M.D.
    Acting Chair, VRBPAC
    Professor of Public Health & Epidemiology
    Department of Epidemiology
    University of Michigan School of Public Health
    Ann Arbor, MI 48109
    phone: (734) 764-5453
    fax: (734) 764-3192
    asmonto@umich.edu

Paula Annunziato, M.D.
    Vice President and Therapeutic Area Head
    Vaccines Clinical Research at Merck
    North Wales, PA 19454
    paula.annunziato@merck.com

Captain Amanda Cohn
    Chief Medical Officer
    National Center for Immunizations and Respiratory Diseases
    Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    1600 Clifton Rd
    Atlanta, GA 30333 MS C-09
    phone: (404) 639-6039
    fax: (404) 315-4679
    acohn@cdc.gov
    anc0@cdc.gov
    Hayley Gans, M.D.
    Professor of Pediatrics
    Department of Pediatrics
    Stanford University Medical Center
    Stanford, CA 94305
    phone: (650) 723-5682
    fax: (650) 725-8040
    hgans@stanford.edu

Michael Kurilla, M.D., Ph.D.
    Director, Division of Clinical Innovation
    National Center for Advancing Translation Sciences
    National Institutes of Health
    Bethesda, MD 20852
    phone: (301) 435-0178
    Michael.kurilla@nih.gov

Cody Meissner, M.D.
    Professor of Pediatrics
    Tufts University School of Medicine
    Director, Pediatric Infectious Disease
    Tufts Medical Center
    Boston, MA 02111
    phone: (617) 636-5227
    fax: (617) 636-4300
    cmeissner@tuftsmedicalcenter.org

Paul Offit, M.D.
    Professor of Pediatrics
    Division of Infectious Diseases
    Abramson Research Building
    The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
    Philadelphia, PA 19104
    phone: (215) 590-2020
    offit@chop.edu
    https://twitter.com/DrPaulOffit

Steven Pergam, M.D.
    Medical Director
    Infection Prevention
    Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
    Seattle, WA 98109
    phone: (206) 667-7126
    spergam@fredhutch.org
    https://twitter.com/PergamIC

Oveta Fuller, Ph.D.
    Temporary Voting Members (but their votes count all the same)
    Associate Professor of Microbiology and Immunology,
    University of Michigan Medical School
    Ann Arbor, MI 48109
    phone: (734) 647-3830
    fullerao@umich.edu

James Hildreth, Sr., Ph.D., M.D.
    Professor
    Department of Internal Medicine
    School of Medicine
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    Meharry Medical College
    Nashville, TN 37205
    officeofthepresident@mmc.edu
    https://twitter.com/JamesEKHildreth

Jeannette Lee, Ph.D.
    Professor Department of Biostatistics
    University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
    Little Rock, AR 72701
    phone: (501) 526-6712
    JYLee@uams.edu

Ofer Levy, M.D., Ph.D.
    Staff Physician & Principal Investigator
    Director, Precision Vaccines Program
    Division of Infectious Diseases
    Boston Children’s Hospital
    Harvard Medical School Associate Member
    phone: (617) 919-2900
    fax: (617) 730-0254
    ofer.levy@childrens.harvard.edu
    https://twitter.com/levy_o

Patrick Moore, M.D., M.P.H.
    Distinguished and American Cancer Society Professor
    Pittsburgh Foundation Chair in Innovative Cancer Research
    University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
    Pittsburgh, PA 15213
    phone: (412) 623-7721
    psm9@pitt.edu

Michael Nelson, M.D., Ph.D.
    Professor of Medicine
    Asthma, Allergy and Immunology Division
    UVA Division of Asthma, Allergy & Immunology
    PO Box 801355
    Charlottesville, VA 22908
    phone: (434) 297-8399
    fax: (434) 924-5779
    mrn8d@virginia.edu

Stanley Perlman, M.D., Ph.D.
    Professor of Pediatrics
    University of Iowa
    3-712 Bowen Science Building (BSB)
    51 Newton Rd
    Iowa City, IA 52242
    phone: (319) 335-8549
    stanley-perlman@uiowa.edu

Jay Portnoy, M.D.
    Director, Division of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
    Children’s Mercy Hospitals & Clinics
    2401 Gillham Road Kansas City, MO 64108
    phone: (816) 960-8885
    fax: (816) 960-8888
    Jportnoy@cmh.edu

Eric Rubin, M.D., Ph.D.
    Editor-in-Chief
    New England Journal of Medicine
    Adjunct Professor
    Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health
    665 Huntington Ave
    Building 1, Room 811
    Boston, MA 02115
    phone: (617) 432-3335
    erubin@hsph.harvard.edu
    erubin@nejm.org

Mark Sawyer, M.D.
    Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
    8110 Birmingham Way
    Bldg. 28, 1st Floor
    San Diego, CA 92123
    phone: (858) 966-7785
    fax: (858) 966-8658
    mhsawyer@health.ucsd.edu

Melinda Wharton, M.D., MPH
    Associate Director for Vaccine Policy
    National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases,
    Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,
    1600 Clifton Road, Mailstop E05,
    Atlanta, GA 30333
    phone: (404) 639.8755
    fax: (404) 639.8626
    mew2@cdc.gov

Originally published by Toby Rogers on Substack. https://tobyrogers.substack.com/p/ur...-the-fda-wants
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd February 2022 at 23:58.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (4th February 2022), Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), Gwin Ru (4th February 2022), Harmony (13th February 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th February 2022), mountain_jim (12th February 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FDA Used ‘Critically Flawed’ Risk-Benefit Analysis to ‘Justify’ COVID Vaccines for Children
    02/03/22
    By Luke Yamaguchi
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...a-dcc05def9d28

"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration relied on a critically flawed risk-benefit assessment to authorize emergency use of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for children 5-11 years of age.
    The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Oct. 29, 2021, granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for children 5 to 11 years of age.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) went on to recommend Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for 28 million American children 5 to 11 years of age on Nov. 2, 2021.

This week, Pfizer asked the FDA to authorize the use of a two-dose vaccine in children 6 months to 4 years old. Data on a third shot would be submitted to regulators once they became available in the spring — clearing the way for the agency to authorize a three-shot regimen for the youngest children who can get vaccinated. The vaccine for this age group could be available as early as February.

The FDA and CDC safety surveillance systems have found an increased risk of heart inflammation (myocarditis/pericarditis) following vaccination with Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. This observed risk was found to be highest in 12- to 17-year-old males, particularly following the second dose.Vaccine risks versus benefits

For EUA to be issued for a vaccine, the FDA must determine the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks.

According to an FDA news release:

“FDA conducted its own benefit-risk assessment using modeling to predict how many symptomatic COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, intensive care unit (ICU) admissions and deaths from COVID-19 the vaccine in children 5 through 11 years of age would prevent versus the number of potential myocarditis cases, hospitalizations, ICU admissions and deaths that the vaccine might cause. The FDA’s model predicts that overall, the benefits of the vaccine would outweigh its risks in children 5 through 11 years of age.”

Unfortunately, the FDA’s risk-benefit assessment was deeply flawed and failed to account for the following critically important factors:

1. Natural immunity

According to CDC data, an estimated 42% of children ages 5-11 had seroprevalence of previous COVID-19 infection as of June 2021. More recent estimates should suggest even higher seroprevalence rates among children, given that several months had passed since the time of this data point.

The FDA’s risk-benefit assessment failed to account for the large proportion of children in the United States who already had COVID-19, recovered from it and now have natural immunity.

For these millions of children, the risks of COVID-19 vaccination outweigh the benefits, as studies show natural immunity is superior to vaccine-induced immunity.

An FDA senior advisor for risk-benefit assessment admitted that should natural immunity be equal to vaccine-induced immunity, then that would result in a 45% reduction of all the benefits in the FDA’s risk-benefit analyses.

Males 5-11 years old (cases per million)

FDA’s “base” modeling scenario #1 risk-benefit analysis (males only)
    Using the FDA’s risk-benefit analysis (shown above) and conservatively adjusting for 42% of children having already acquired natural immunity through prior COVID-19 infection, the risk of hospitalization from vaccine-related heart inflammation in 5 to 11 year-old boys is greater than the number of COVID-19 hospitalizations prevented by vaccination.

As illustrated below, by adjusting for natural immunity (with a 42% reduction of vaccine benefits), 39 ICU stays are prevented by vaccination, but at the risk of 57 vaccine-related myopericarditis ICU stays.

Additionally, while 118 hospitalizations are prevented by vaccination, this is at the risk of 156 vaccine-related myopericarditis hospitalizations, for 5-11-year-old boys.

Males 5-11 years old (cases per million)

Hospitalization and ICU risk-benefit analysis adjusted to account for natural immunity (males only) [Calculations: 67 prevented ICU stays x (1 – 0.42) natural immunity adjustment = 39 prevented ICU stays after adjustment. 203 prevented hospitalizations x (1 – 0.42) natural immunity adjustment = 118 prevented hospitalizations after adjustment]
    2. Underestimated myocarditis rates

The FDA’s risk-benefit analysis assumed an incidence rate of 106 myopericarditis cases per million children vaccinated. However, a Kaiser Permanente study found the actual myopericarditis incidence rate to be 208 cases per million children vaccinated.

The study authors write the following:

“The true incidence of myopericarditis is markedly higher than the incidence reported to US advisory committees… we identified that the encounter text description methodology identified approximately twice as many cases of myopericarditis following COVID-19 mRNA vaccination.”

Males and Females 5-11 years old (cases per million)

FDA’s “base” modeling scenario #1 risk-benefit analysis (males and females combined)
    Using the FDA’s risk-benefit analysis (shown above) and correcting for the underestimated myopericarditis rate following vaccination (by using a multiplication factor of 1.96), we arrive at 67 ICU stays and 180 hospitalizations from myopericarditis per million children vaccinated.

By also adjusting for natural immunity (with a 42% reduction of vaccine benefits), we calculate that 36 ICU stays and 111 hospitalizations are prevented by vaccination. After correcting for the FDA’s underestimated myopericarditis rate and adjusting for natural immunity, we find that the risk of hospitalization from vaccine-related myopericarditis is greater than the number of COVID-19 hospitalizations prevented by vaccination, for boys and girls (as illustrated below).

Males and Females 5-11 years old (cases per million)

Adjusted hospitalization and ICU risk-benefit analysis (males and females combined)
    [Calculations: 62 prevented ICU stays x (1 – 0.42) natural immunity adjustment = 36 prevented ICU stays after adjustment. 192 prevented hospitalizations x (1 – 0.42) natural immunity adjustment = 111 prevented hospitalizations after adjustment. Multiplication factor of 1.96 = 208 (true incidence of myopericarditis per million children vaccinated) / 106 (FDA’s underestimated incidence of myopericarditis per million children vaccinated). 34 excess myopericarditis ICU stays x 1.96 (multiplication factor) = 67 vaccine-related myopericarditis ICU stays after adjustment. 92 excess myopericarditis hospitalizations x 1.96 (multiplication factor) = 180 vaccine-related myopericarditis hospitalizations after adjustment]
    3. Over-classification of COVID-19 hospitalizations

Pediatric hospitalization rates, while used as a marker of COVID-19 disease severity in children, can be inflated by the detection of mild or asymptomatic infection via universal screening.

A Stanford University study found that 45% of pediatric COVID-19 hospital admissions were unlikely to have been caused by SARS-CoV-2.

Quote The Post Millennial
    @TPostMillennial

Fauci: "If you look at the children that are hospitalized, many of them are hospitalized with Covid, as opposed to because of Covid."
    499.6K views
    0:05 / 0:41
    4:22 PM · Dec 30, 2021
    See the latest COVID-19 information on Twitter
    According to a CDC medical officer, in COVID-NET data approximately 19% of younger children who were classified as COVID-19 hospital admissions were not primarily hospitalized due to COVID-19.

Inexplicably, the FDA did not adjust for this in their risk-benefit assessment.

4. Inflated COVID-19 hospitalization rates

According to COVID-NET data, as of December 25, 2021, the weekly rate of COVID-19 associated hospitalization ranged from zero to a peak of 1.1 per 100,000 children ages 5-11.

At the time of the FDA’s risk-benefit assessment, the overall weekly average COVID-19 associated hospitalization rate in this age group was approximately 0.4 per 100,000 children.

Rather than use the weekly average COVID-19 hospitalization rate since the start of the pandemic, the FDA’s risk-benefit assessment used an arbitrary average of the four weeks prior to September 11, 2021, resulting in a COVID-19 hospitalization rate of approximately 0.74 per 100,000 children (which is nearly double the average COVID-19 hospitalization rate of 0.4 per 100,000 children).

This further skewed the FDA’s risk-benefit analysis in favor of vaccination.5. Waning immunity

The FDA’s risk-benefit assessment assumed a constant vaccine efficacy over a time span of six months. This was an inappropriate assumption, as it is well established that the effectiveness of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine rapidly declines over time, with one study showing a drop below 50% effectiveness after five months.

Moreover, the FDA’s risk-benefit assessment did not account for a potentially necessary booster dose after five months. Each booster dose would carry an additional risk of myocarditis, along with the risk of other vaccine adverse events.

6. Vaccine adverse reactions

The FDA only accounted for risks from myocarditis/pericarditis following vaccination, but failed to account for adverse reactions and other adverse events in their risk-benefit assessment.

Over a six-month period, the FDA’s risk-benefit analysis estimated that 45,773 cases of COVID-19 could be prevented by fully vaccinating one million children ages 5-11.

However, this benefit of vaccination would be at the risk of an enormous number of vaccine adverse reactions (see section 7.6.2 Solicited adverse reactions): approximately 258,000 instances of moderate to severe injection site pain; 174,000 cases of fatigue; 94,000 headaches; 65,000 fevers; 55,000 cases of chills; 24,000 cases of diarrhea; 18,000 cases of vomiting; and 82,000 cases of muscle or joint pain.

These adverse reactions would be in addition to other adverse events, such as: anaphylaxis; lymphadenopathy; syncope; and Bell’s palsy.

Furthermore, data out of the UK has shown that individuals with prior COVID-19 infection are more likely to experience systemic side-effects following COVID-19 vaccination.

The opportunity cost

The FDA’s risk-benefit analysis estimated that fully vaccinating 1 million children ages 5-11 would prevent one COVID-19 death.

At a pandemic price of $19.50 per dose of Pfizer’s vaccine, it would cost $39 million to prevent a single COVID-19 death for a child in this age group.

This begs the question: How many more lives could be saved if this same sum of money were instead spent elsewhere?

Conclusion

The FDA relied upon a critically flawed risk-benefit assessment to justify EUA of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for children 5-11 years of age.

In the context of the Omicron variant, which is associated with less severe disease and lower hospitalization rates, the benefit-risk ratio of COVID-19 vaccination for children 5-11 years of age becomes even harder to justify.

Given all of the above, it is easy to understand why Sweden decided against recommending COVID-19 vaccines for children 5-11 years old. Arguing that the benefits did not outweigh the risks, a Swedish Health Agency official stated:

“With the knowledge we have today, with a low risk for serious disease for kids, we don’t see any clear benefit with vaccinating them.” "
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (4th February 2022), Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), Gwin Ru (4th February 2022), Harmony (13th February 2022), Hermoor (12th February 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th February 2022), mountain_jim (12th February 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Hopefully the time is finally right for mothers to be heard, but I think the autism epidemic caused by vaccines is still not well understood and considered conspiracy theory by most; otherwise this new campaign probably would never have got off the ground.

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    Thank you Onawah, thank you Icare.

Today I had a conversation with a neighbour – a mother in her late thirties who has two artistically promising daughters of 10 and 11 (I guess). We talked about how they have to navigate away from "jabbing" recommendations for children "in the air" (neither she nor her husband is inoculated)... and how they are weighing the benefits of their daughters attending school vs. being home schooled which may entail enduring a social omen etc. (the French believing, for better or worse, that their educational system is one of the world’s best).

While we were talking about parents who just would see no harm in having their children inoculated (as, after all, the supposedly unfailing State recommends it), it dawned on me (I have no childen myself) that neighbours of such parents are whether they want it or not, confronted with the obligation to assist a person in danger, the failure of doing which could lead to prison sentences. Or phrased otherwise: witnessing a child being led by his/her parent(s) to what I called elsewhere "the COVID children sacrifice", would it no be my legal obligation to wrest the child from this situation (just like it would be when I witnessed a parent giving her/his child a cruel beating)?

I suppose it is all tied to specific legislation in each specific country, as is the amount of legal power parents have over their children. And this apart from other considerations, like the moral obligation to intervene and/or the irrepressibility of the rescuing reflex (like when rescuing a person from a burning house or from drowning).

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

avid (4th February 2022), Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), Gwin Ru (4th February 2022), Harmony (13th February 2022), Hermoor (12th February 2022), mountain_jim (12th February 2022), onawah (4th February 2022), Philippe (4th February 2022), Victoria (13th February 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not just our neighbors' children, but all children...

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    While we were talking about parents who just would see no harm in having their children inoculated (as, after all, the supposedly unfailing State recommends it), it dawned on me (I have no childen myself) that neighbours of such parents are whether they want it or not, confronted with the obligation to assist a person in danger, the failure of doing which could lead to prison sentences. Or phrased otherwise: witnessing a child being led by his/her parent(s) to what I called elsewhere "the COVID children sacrifice", would it no be my legal obligation to wrest the child from this situation (just like it would be when I witnessed a parent giving her/his child a cruel beating)?

I suppose it is all tied to specific legislation in each specific country, as is the amount of legal power parents have over their children. And this apart from other considerations, like the moral obligation to intervene and/or the irrepressibility of the rescuing reflex (like when rescuing a person from a burning house or from drowning).
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (4th February 2022), Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), Gwin Ru (4th February 2022), Harmony (13th February 2022), Hermoor (12th February 2022), mountain_jim (12th February 2022), Peace in Oz (5th February 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    [...]
    ...the obligation to assist a person in danger, the failure of doing which could lead to prison sentences....
    [...]
    "Non assistance à personne en danger" is the double-edged Damocles sword being dangled above parents' heads by the pharmaceutical industries via the medical cartel... as the argument is used by CPS or "Assistance Publique" to get their hands on kids and stuff them with all sorts of toxic substances. It is also the argument used by the "COVID Narrative" to get everyone inoculated with God-knows-what since the "Unvaccinated" allegedly pose some horrendous danger to society.

Back to topic and the premise of this thread: "They" [deep state] are faced with an "alien" invasion of high frequency spirits/beings - hence their scaremongering about all sorts of "Alien Invasions" - who signed up on being re-/incarnated on earth in order to conform to some clause of non-interference in Earth's affairs from the great beyond... so, "They are HEEEEERE!!!". Hence the [DS] attempt at disabling the "meat" (carne) vehicles to prevent any truths and knowledge from being imported, revealed and used against 'hem "DS".

It's like these high frequency beings get hooked to a meat vehicle akin to - let say a Tesla - that has all these widgets and whatnots - and gets used to it learning how to use it full bore and... that vehicle gets its CPU chip completely fried with repeated doses of mercury and aluminum, etc...

So, yes... "Non assistance à personne en danger"... quite real in a world where real knowledge and true, accurate data are widely and pervasively known; hence the need to keep at winning the information war.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (4th February 2022), Bill Ryan (12th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), Harmony (13th February 2022), Hermoor (12th February 2022), mountain_jim (12th February 2022), onawah (4th February 2022), Peace in Oz (22nd February 2022), Philippe (4th February 2022), Victoria (13th February 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tell the FDA No Jabs for Babies! And Please Share
    Tell the FDA: Don’t Break Babies’ Hearts! No COVID Jabs for Babies!
    2/11/22
    https://advocacy.organicconsumers.or...forwarded=true

From the email update today: Alexis, Organic Consumers Association alexis@organicconsumers.org

(And from the Action page which follows this email update below )

"BREAKING NEWS: The February 15 FDA meeting on Emergency Use Authorization for Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID jab for babies as young as 6 months has been postponed! Why? Two shots didn’t work for toddlers, so they need to update their application for THREE shots! This isn’t great news, so we’re continuing with the #DontBreakBabiesHearts campaign as planned with a rally at FDA on the 14th and the White House on the 15th, 4 pm each day. Text Alexis at 202-744-0853 to RSVP.

With 6 million cases of COVID vaccine failure, it is clear that the shot doesn’t prevent transmission. See:https://www.americaoutloud.com/the-e...iled-now-what/

For babies 6 months to 4 years old, the COVID risk is virtually zero.

There’s no public health benefit to jabbing them.

So, why is the FDA so hot to extend Pfizer-BioNTech’s Emergency Use Authorization to this age group?

As Toby Rogers quipped
    (See: https://tobyrogers.substack.com/p/ur...-the-fda-wants )
    "Pfizer wants their disastrous mRNA shot added to the official schedule for children so that they can have liability protection forever."
    See RFKennedy Jr.'s input :

They don't care if the vaccine doesn't work. (The Pfizer-BioNTech trial failed to produce an immune response in small children 2 to 4 years old.)

They don't care if tens of millions of children are plagued with deadly heart problems. (The COVID jabs already carry a warning that “reports of adverse events suggest increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly following the second dose and with onset of symptoms within a few days after vaccination” and “vaccine recipients should seek medical attention right away if they have chest pain, shortness of breath, or feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart after vaccination.”)

They don't care if it's American Heart Month or Valentine's Day.

But, we do.

Join OCA Political Director Alexis Baden-Mayer at 4 pm on Valentine's Day at FDA Headquarters 10903 New Hampshire Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20903. RSVP via text: 202-744-0853.

And, as we do every Wednesday, we’re rallying to Indict Fauci at NIH at noon.
    Dr. Anthony Fauci knows that SARS-CoV-2 may have been genetically engineered in U.S.-funded experiments at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and he’s been lying to Congress about it.

See: https://republicans-oversight.house....ils-011122.pdf

It’s time for a Congressional investigation and indictments!
    See: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/c...0-d43f11f588ce

If you dream of Fauci being brought before the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity, rejoice because the case has been filed!
    See: https://www.thedesertreview.com/opin...8e6d063ed.html

If you’ve read The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health, you know the truth.
    See: https://www.amazon.com/Real-Anthony-...6804/ref=nodl_

Tony Fauci must be fired, indicted, tried and sent to prison for his crimes!

Join me this and every Wednesday at noon at the Medical Center Metro on the National Institutes of Health campus (8810 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892).

Here’s the Indict Fauci leaflet we’ll be passing out at NIH this and every Wednesday. See: https://www.organicconsumers.org/sit...madscience.pdf

Why should Fauci be indicted? In addition to reading the Real Anthony Fauci, please watch these videos:

Dr. David Martin | Exposing the Coup D'Etat & the Plot to Steal America (Rumble video--see below)

Dr. David Martin: The Knock-Out Evidence Sen. Rand Paul Hasn’t Dropped on Dr. Fauci

Here’s Dr. Martin’s proposed indictment against Fauci and his co-conspirators, https://www.davidmartin.world/wp-con...oronavirus.pdf
    available at ProsecuteNow.com. https://www.prosecutenow.com/

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) assails Dr. Anthony Fauci's record on the Senate floor.

What do you think is the best reason to indict Fauci? Put it on a poster and come meet me at Medical Center Metro (8810 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20814) at noon this and every Wednesday.

Thanks!
    Alexis Baden-Mayer
    Organic Consumers Association
    alexis@organicconsumers.org
    202-744-0853 (text/mobile)

P.S. To help support this, and other campaigns, please consider making a donation to OCA. Nearly 80 percent of our support comes in the form of small donations from individual donors. Thank you!"

Take Action here: https://advocacy.organicconsumers.or...forwarded=true

"BREAKING NEWS:
    The vaccine advisory committee of the Food & Drug Administration will meet on February 15 to decide whether to give Pfizer-BioNTech an Emergency Use Authorization to inject babies and preschoolers aged 6 month to 4 years with their experimental mRNA Frankenshot, a vaccine (in name only) that uses messenger RNA to instruct the body’s cells to produce the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

If this has you #SeeingRed, tell the FDA not to approve COVID jabs for babies!

TAKE ACTION! Tell the FDA: Don’t Break Babies’ Hearts!
    SIGN HERE: https://advocacy.organicconsumers.or...forwarded=true
    PETITION:
    Quote "Please do not give an Emergency Use Authorization to Pfizer-BioNTech to inject babies as young as 6 months old with their experimental mRNA injection.

The Pfizer-BioNTech trial showed that two child-sized doses of the shot failed to produce the expected immunity in the 2- to 5-year-olds.

This is not surprising, given that there are already 6 million cases of COVID vaccine failure in the U.S.

The Pfizer-BioNTech is worthless. More importantly, it is dangerous. Like the Moderna shot, it carries an FDA warning that “reports of adverse events suggest increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly following the second dose and with onset of symptoms within a few days after vaccination” and “vaccine recipients should seek medical attention right away if they have chest pain, shortness of breath, or feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart after vaccination.”
    "Babies and preschoolers are at virtually no risk of COVID.

According to CDC data, only 3,044 children in this age group have been hospitalized with COVID since the pandemic began. Only 287 have been killed by the disease, so COVID is responsible for just 1 percent of deaths in this age group!

There is no reason to give babies a vaccine that doesn’t work and there is less reason to give them a vaccine that will saddle them with potentially deadly heart problems.

Don’t let Pfizer-BioNTech give their dangerous vaccine—that doesn’t even prevent transmission—to babies and preschoolers. "

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vnyykq/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th February 2022), Bill Ryan (12th February 2022), ClearWater (14th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), Harmony (13th February 2022), Hermoor (12th February 2022), mountain_jim (12th February 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

Stop! Stop trying to work with these evil, psychopathic, traitorous criminals. Stop! Stop now!

They do not adhere to, follow, or bind themselves in anyway to the “laws”and rules they create. Instead they erect for us myriad obstacles and barriers to any effective petition for redress of legitimate grievances by the people at large. The barriers exist to stifle and prohibit any relief from their crimes and any appeal to equity, fairness, justice and decency. They destroy the playing field so that it is not only slanted in their favor and against humanity, but such that they cannot lose. Not as long as the “game” is played on their field. It is a zero sum game and they set it up that way decades ago.

There are a few basic rules to never forget, ever, and to be mindful of at all times:

1. The first rule is what I said above. To which I add and pose the question: If you are playing a game, and you always follow the rules and stay on the game board or the field of play, but your opponent never plays by the rules, and if necessary changes the rules in the middle of the game, and also goes off the game board or the field of play when desired, who will win? Who will when every time. You? Or your opponent?

2. They lie. They always lie. They lie about everything that matters. They lie about lying. And so on. Take any official big business and government statement (thesis), then next consider its opposite (antithesis) and critically analyze the two positions to arrive at a rationale merger of the two positions (synthesis). The Hegelian Dialectic. (Not to be confused with problem-reaction-solution, which is an important tool, but not the same.)

3. They invert everything. They accuse freedom-loving, liberty-minded people of doing that which they are doing. The people act peacefully, they call it an insurrection and anarchy. They violate civil liberties and claim the high moral ground and throw in our faces the Constitution to support their criminal conduct.

4. They do not care about you. They only care about themselves. Period!

5. We must each become aware, motivated, and educate ourselves with the truth of the matter. But remember. Knowledge alone is not power. It is what you do with what you know that matters.

For what it’s worth, of course.
    Last edited by Satori; 12th February 2022 at 02:29.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

avid (12th February 2022), Bill Ryan (12th February 2022), Bluegreen (12th February 2022), ClearWater (14th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), gord (12th February 2022), Harmony (13th February 2022), Hermoor (12th February 2022), mountain_jim (12th February 2022), Peace in Oz (22nd February 2022), RunningDeer (17th February 2022), Victoria (13th February 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    [...]
    Back to topic and the premise of this thread: "They" [deep state] are faced with an "alien" invasion of high frequency spirits/beings - hence their scaremongering about all sorts of "Alien Invasions" - who signed up on being re-/incarnated on earth in order to conform to some clause of non-interference in Earth's affairs from the great beyond... so, "They are HEEEEERE!!!". Hence the [DS] attempt at disabling the "meat" (carne) vehicles to prevent any truths and knowledge from being imported, revealed and used against 'hem "DS".

It's like these high frequency beings get hooked to a meat vehicle akin to - let say a Tesla - that has all these widgets and whatnots - and gets used to it learning how to use it full bore and... that vehicle gets its CPU chip completely fried with repeated doses of mercury and aluminum, etc...
    [...]
    ... I give up...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2022), Harmony (13th February 2022), Victoria (13th February 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Hi Gwin Ru,

Thank you for starting this thread and drawing attention to an easily overlooked impact of the vaccine program that many might not have considered. Covid and the accompanying world changes are affecting us all in such personal ways that elicit strong desire to take direct action, so what seems materially evident tends to prevail in precedence.

However, what you wrote above is something that rings very true to me. Hopefully the thread will not be closed, and members will carry it on in a slightly different slant.

As someone else perfectly synopsized (with words *added/altered*):

"we are running out of time if the children are compromised and *cannot* perform as the spiritual beings they were meant to *(re)/incarnate* as for a spiritual evolution"

This thread seems not intended to be about vaccines and their physical effects on the whole of the population (which is what responding posts appear to primarily be concerned with)...so much as it is about inducing fear in the the global populace to the point that we don't just accept vaccination of children, but demand our children are vaccinated as early as possible to "protect them."

The vaccines were meant (on top of everything else) to compromise the very bodies hosting incredibly potent spiritual (alien?) beings, including (especially) nullifying their minds/biological CPUs which are tasked already with remembering purpose and previous lives/mission intent for being here against all environmental odds and the education systems meant to train such missions and confidence of otherworldly identity out of the children.

Vaccines dull the senses, the immune system and everything about the connection between body and spirit, numbing the mind and reverting it to a retarded processing/compliant state (particularly in physically vulnerable children) thereby neutralizing the most potent warriors present in this spiritual war whose players are incarnating through human bodies on earth.

It's like the final battle ground hidden in plain sight, utilizing those who society might consider the least able (least suspect) of its community.

Many children are born knowing this war and having great abilities. They are not from here and they know it. They know about energy and frequency and speak the unadulterated language of truth and nature.

The first things world governments put into place and require of parents is to abide by their expected guardianship duty to protect their children through educating, vaccinating and fluoridating them as authorities advise...stifling every energetic and perceptive ability the children incarnated with.

This is being applied on a grand scale now via the same push during covid to "protect the weak and innocent" by vaccinating them with urgency. A communal enforcement of vaccination programs is necessary for totality of sweep in neutralizing/neutering any beings who might (have) otherwise slip(-ped) through and threaten the systems in power.

The vaccines eliminate clear perception and spiritual vitality for those beings coming through in this late time, derailing children with a mission to expose who they (the Deep State/psycopathic ruling class, human-cloaked predators) are and what their methods of control have been through the ages.

So much of what we have embraced as foundational to an exemplary state of society, from religion to education to government, has actually served the purpose of monitoring and controlling populations in order to prevent any such influx or mass awakening to what is at stake.

I think it is frustrating that nobody quite picked up on the fact that these "high vibration" beings cannot complete (or even begin) their missions if they are vaccinated at so young an age... and that is specifically the intent of the program.

The target was always the children because they are the waves of incarnated beings coming to make positive changes, to steer and awaken humanity to our very nature and potential. But the method of their elimination here had to be unwittingly embraced by masses of adults, first, in order to be successfully implemented...the very parents in place to protect these children, are the humans silencing their purpose for being here because they have been fooled into thinking they are doing the right thing.

It wasn't supposed to be a vaccine thread about protecting children from myocarditis and other physical side-effects currently ailing the population post-covid...it was about the government training the public across centuries to behave in a controlled state, to monitor its citizenry and to be wary of an evil alien invasion while the "aliens" are actually coming in through our children- many with a mission to help steer humanity.

BUT, the other side of that equation is already here, in adult bodies, running and ruling our world. "They" are well aware that the only obstacle between them and their enemy is the parents- the familial guardians of these children hidden amongst us and humanity's instinctual desire to protect its most vulnerable and innocent members. <---So far, "they" are very effectively using that against us!
    Last edited by Victoria; 14th February 2022 at 19:33.

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2022), Bald (21st February 2022), Bill Ryan (14th February 2022), cascadian (15th February 2022), ClearWater (14th February 2022), Dotty (14th February 2022), Ewan (15th February 2022), Gwin Ru (14th February 2022), Harmony (15th February 2022), Mike (14th February 2022), onawah (15th February 2022), Peace in Oz (22nd February 2022), RunningDeer (17th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (15th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast