+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Accomplishments of Donald Trump / like him or not, he did all this!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: The Accomplishments of Donald Trump / like him or not, he did all this!

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Denis. Thanks for your counterpoint. It is a dirty disgusting world, and certainly not the world according to myself. Can you name a benevolent world leader without a laundry list of opposition, corruption and contrary comment ?
    Can you put up a person a personality that could run and win the Presidency that would not be subjected to the most extreme powers and forces to destroy him

Are you more content with the completely fake Biden show an all associated with it ? What we are presently living here in the USA SUCKS.

And I have heard contrary to Mother Theresa, Martin Luther King and the likes as well.

I posted that list as a reminder of what was done, that now has pretty much been undone by this sitting shill fool .

Acturian, I agree with you, and there is far more involved than meets the eye.
    Doug,

My point isn't to compare Trump to Biden nor to Hillary. My point is what Trump did do in office. The accurate history.

I've been hit with the same "purity test" accusation by Democrat friends when I pointed out what their hero was actually doing.

The US election system is completely out of the hands of the people, and is run by two political corporations. That guarantees that all high office positions in the US will be filled with the minions of those two corporations. We are never going to choose between these corporations' offerings and get someone in the US presidency that isn't a Democrat mobster or a Republican mobster, loyal to their faction and their corporate sponsors. This also leads to the incorrect conclusion that it is impossible to find anyone of high integrity for high office positions - but the truth is that the ENTIRE pool of Democrats and Republicans is rotten to the core. They are first loyal to their own political gang (serving their political party, not citizens), and loyal to their corporate sponsors. So, there is 100% certainty that the citizens of the US will not have representation, but the corporations within the Global Corporate Network will have full representation.

When US citizens take over the entire election system, eliminate all political parties, make all offices single term, and prevent those who are connected to the Global Corporate Network from even running for office, then US citizens will finally have representation in governance. In a government composed of politically independent representatives of the citizens, representatives without ties to the Global Corporate Network and without personal/career financial incentives from the GCN, then finally we will see individuals of high moral fiber and high integrity in high office positions.

I nominate Doug Auld for US president. Would you have destroyed Julian Assange? No. I'm betting that there is nothing that anyone could have done to pressure you to cause or acquiesce to Julian Assange's rendition and torture and imprisonment for publishing truth about war crimes. Trump did. He either bowed to pressure (so he is weak and ineffective and spineless) or he spearheaded the operation to destroy the publisher that was publishing US war crimes and illegal and immoral high crimes of the financial elite (who are heads of the GCN.)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

amor (15th December 2021), Gracy (15th December 2021), Mark (14th December 2021), Pam (14th December 2021), Ravenlocke (14th December 2021), Strat (14th December 2021), thepainterdoug (14th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Default Re: The Accomplishments of Donald Trump / like him or not, he did all this!

Quote Posted by Bruno (here)
    I stopped coming to Project Avalon daily because of this pro-trump blindness. I check back in here every few months and I can't believe that after all this time so many here still defend things that in my mind are indefensible.

It's hard for me to understand anyone that can look past his self-serving ignorance and cruelty.
    @Bruno- The type of statement you made here is the very reason I pulled back writing on PA 5 years ago. It is name calling at best and has no backing to make your point for your outlook.
    There was extreme aggression- I had experienced in person- when Trump began his campaign for President. I shut down . I did not get a sense of non-aggression on PA either during this time. I was seeking reasoning and discussion -not accusations/name calling as I feel this is closed minded. Too much energy required while being run over- so to speak. I am speaking now. Thank you.
    I think Trump has a strong sense of self, accomplishments in business and arrogant. My opinion only. I choose to give him the time of day and pay attention to his politics because he definitely changed the economy for the world and our nation. Had HC been elected- then what? Well, I believe we are seeing it play out in 2021 very strongly. What a crazy ride!
    I try to see what is hidden but really- I am just guessing as most of us are. I am watching so many people act out from fear instead of doing deeper research. They are still too angry to listen with an open mind.

P.S. I have had a good deal of experience from within the political arena. Watching and listening to the"game". Both good and deceptive.
    Last edited by raregem; 14th December 2021 at 20:23.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Craig (14th December 2021), Mark (14th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Dennis. it think now you are more accurately describing the issue. And for this I am in 100% in agreement with you. I cannot stand this Assange situation and am disgusted with it. I am also disgutsted with his vaxx stance.

So how do we disregard all else in the light of this?

And Dennis, dont insult me with saying Doug for president. I posted a compilation of trump accomplishments. Thats it.

Should Martin Luther King be 100% dismissed, void and nullified as crap for having an affair?

Give me a political favorite of yours, and Ill help find what stinks about him as well.

Go Biden!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Craig (14th December 2021), jaybee (15th December 2021), raregem (14th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Dreamer148's Avatar
    Thanks

I stopped coming to Project Avalon daily because of this pro-trump blindness. I check back in here every few months and I can't believe that after all this time so many here still defend things that in my mind are indefensible.

It's hard for me to understand anyone that can look past his self-serving ignorance and cruelty.
    Obama came into the Presidency with nothing and now is an extremely wealthy man. Trump lost billions during his years as president.

How does that sit with your claims?

After doing so much for the American people to now supporting the poisonous "vaccines" is a mystery to most of us.

BTW: Just heard that Bezos recently gave the Obama Foundation $100 million. Obama is not exactly living hand to mouth, so why would he do that?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer148 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th December 2022), jaybee (15th December 2021), raregem (14th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I really appreciate you providing that list, Doug. In the past, I watched friends do the same thing with every single miscreant that has been in the Oval Office. None of their misdeeds matter. None of them count. Every one of them painted to be some fantasy good guy American hero. As soon as you point out their actual deeds, the supporters race to offer excuses. They directly credit their hero with all the "good" deeds of the administration, and every bad deed is someone else's fault, something they were "forced" to do (but never admit how weak that would be and how ineffective the hero is against being solely a puppet.)
    Dennis, in my mind I think you're missing the point. I believe that Trump is an important president not because of the specific things he did or did not do while in office but because he upset the well established and deeply entrenched corruption that has become a way of life by the Washington Elites. ...
    I don't think I'm missing the point. What you are offering is just nebulous opinion. Use facts. If you want to show that I am wrong in my assessment of Trump, please at least face what he actually did, head-on. Debate the points I brought up regarding Trump's ACTUAL ACTIONS, starting with Assange.

"...he upset the well established and deeply entrenched corruption...", no he didn't, but Assange did and Trump took him out for doing it.

"Dividing society along racial lines is their weapon of choice." Um, I don't think you want to go there to defend Trump.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

raregem (14th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dennis. it think now you are more accurately describing the issue. And for this I am in 100% in agreement with you. I cannot stand this Assange situation and am disgusted with it. I am also disgutsted with his vaxx stance.

So how do we disregard all else in the light of this?

And Dennis, dont insult me with saying Doug for president. I posted a compilation of trump accomplishments. Thats it.

Should Martin Luther King be 100% dismissed, void and nullified as crap for having an affair?

Give me a political favorite of yours, and Ill help find what stinks about him as well.

Go Biden!
    Doug, I don't have a "political favorite." None. I would never ever ever vote for a Democrat or Republican (the only political parties that gain high office positions, due to controlling the election system), and so I'll never vote again. I have spent thousands of hours researching and trying to figure out how the citizens of the US could possibly get to a position where US citizens are represented and corporations (and the military-intelligence-spy complex) aren't - and it will NOT be through participating in the demo-republican election system.

F*** Biden. F*** Trump. F*** every one of 'em.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Matthew (12th December 2022), Ravenlocke (14th December 2021), Strat (14th December 2021), thepainterdoug (14th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,712 times in 2,087 posts

Once and a while it comes up about Biden with some of my friends, whenever I ask which is rare why did you vote for Biden with the only rule you can't use the word trump or anything to do with trump as your answer, its very interesting to see the answers based on bidens accomplishment's of 47 years in office and what he did. Many didn't know what to say or where to go.

Could Trump have been more polished in his words, sure. But what we never saw was what was happening behind the scenes to prompt Trump to say anything and in Washington DC , ruining peoples careers is considered sport, heck even the media went after trumps son one time and then melania stepped in . And the media is just as culpable to dissect sound bites making his statements seem appalling to the best of their ability. They did the same to Melania.

I liked Jimmy Carter, what a statesman he has become, Even Clinton I think did a good job in my opinion. Obama and his fundamentally transform America ? He tried, don't know what was wrong with America to begin with. At the end of the day if we removed Trump from the time he was in office to just a man with accomplishments, This man was about putting control back into the hands of the people and the states as it should be. I got use to $2.00 a gallon gas for 4 years, no major wars, and an economy where all were moving forward. I could live like that forever.

And where did build back better come from ? It should be build in reverse as to whats happening now.

Just an fyi, I'm an independent, was a campaign manager for an independent one time. Boy that was interesting, oh the events I could tell you. I just vote for whoever I think will do the best job , period.
    Last edited by pyrangello; 14th December 2021 at 20:57.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

amor (15th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th December 2021), jaybee (15th December 2021), thepainterdoug (15th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Deniss

I completely agree with you, however, where does that leave us? i hate them all because I know the process is a fallacy. But now what?

Ships tend to need a captain. Some are better than others, but what would make someone want to be a captain in the first place?

I have said many times in my posts, its the human being itself thats the problem.

I will end my participation in this post now. It wont change a thing

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (15th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (14th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

What things are indefensible? Be specific.

You've mostly made a caricature of the position many have taken here re Trump. It's inaccurate, far as I can tell. It's like saying most people here are right wing nationalists, when in reality most people here are libertarians.

The feeling about Trump, in a nutshell, among those who offer support here, is that he is far from a perfect man but is currently the best man for the job. That's far from worship.

If this offends you, you have ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN and pretty much every other tentacle of our legacy media to go listen to.

Outside of FOX, it's small niche places like this that are at least allowed to say favorable things about Trump. Would you rather no one say anything positive about the man, ever? Because if we don't, who will? Pretty much nobody, that's who. So if people here act a little defensively about the man, that's likely why. There are some perfectly legitimate reasons for "Trump derangement syndrome" (see Dennis' posts in this thread) but there are also some histrionic lunatic reasons. We aim to expose them; that's not "Trump blindness"
    Last edited by Mike; 14th December 2021 at 23:09.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

amor (15th December 2021), angelfire (15th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (15th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2021), jaybee (15th December 2021), raregem (13th January 2022), thepainterdoug (15th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Although I'm not American I'd just like to chip in -

This is how I see it - Trump was not supposed to win in 2016 but he somehow beat the vote rigging by having many MANY more votes than expected - that triggered probably the biggest Global PSYOP against an American President the world has ever seen - this was the backdrop he had to work with from the moment he took office - Presidents are at a disadvantage anyway because while their term of office is 4 - 8 years - everyone else has decades to build up power and corruption - and if a President won't do as he's told by the Deep State he meets with trouble - serious trouble - just ask the ghost of JFK -

The PSYOP was so successful and the MSM so dirty 24/7 he was handicapped with an enormous weight holding him down - but he still managed to do a lot in spite of that - if he had had more support from the Press and consequently the People I don't think he would have done that bit of bombing in Syria (to shut the military up) and he would probably have done something about Assange -

The PSYOP against him was built around the Russia accusations and those determined to curtail him at every step had linked Assange to Russia as an integral part of the whole thing - I feel like Trumps hands were kind of tied - which is a heart breaker because what's happening to Assange is totally unacceptable and cruel...

The Trump PSYOP was the warm up for the Covid PSYOP... a primer

Oh and the vaccines - that's disappointing how they got him to start the whole thing off and how he went along with it - probably because he thought they were safe and it would allow the economy to stay strong because that was his big thing - remember how the MSM stoked up hysteria when he talked about hydroxychloroquine - even now loads of people still think he told people to drink bleach - Trump was so focused on the economy I think he underestimated the New World Order flexing it's muscles ready to go up a few notches in their bid for complete domination -

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th December 2021), Matthew (12th December 2022), Maybee (15th December 2021), thepainterdoug (15th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    ... There are some perfectly legitimate reasons for "Trump derangement syndrome" (see Dennis' posts in this thread) but there are also some histrionic lunatic reasons....
    I have witnessed Trump derangement syndrome in person. (An extended family member, a highly credentialed scientist with plenty of articulate articles and scientific whitepapers to his credit.) He is, in my estimation, a fully indoctrinated Democrat. When the word "Trump" was spoken, he literally could not form a sentence, but instead shat out nearly incomprehensible phrase fragments and guttural sounds. I suspect he is incapable of listing Trump's actual mammoth misdeeds as president, and is completely unaware of Trumps deeds that mirror the current or past Democrat presidents deeds. (If Trump did it, it's bad; if Obama or Biden did the same thing, it's OK and not mentioned.)

Caitlin Johnstone did an article where she mentioned that some Democrats will never get over Trump, the person. It appears to me that some Trump supporters will never look at Trump's actual misdeeds while in office. Heck, it's only human to make mistakes... like destroying Julian Assange for the elite overlords, bombing Syria for Israel, and keeping all the modern US wars going (using starvation sanctions rather than missiles) for the CIA/DeepState/US military/military industrial complex corporations. (A lot of Democrats and Republicans have absolutely no problem with US imperialism and war - so killing a few million people somewhere else is no big deal, as long as the US gasoline prices stay around $2 a gallon. So, its not just Trump supporters that are guilty of supporting imperialism and war.)

The Deep State, along with the mass corporate media that they control (a la "Mockingbird") have done a fantastic job of characterizing Assange as a bad guy rather than someone exposing the bad guys. Maybe that's why some Avalon members cannot see the gravity of Trump's actions in destroying Julian Assange and Wikileaks. Donald Trump wanted to kill Julian Assange (and nearly has.) Trump got Assange imprisoned, shut him up, stopped Wikileaks from exposing more of the crimes of the US government and the financial elite (of which Trump is a member.) Trump didn't destroy Julian Assange for the citizens of the world. This act isn't in the realm of "nobody's perfect"; this is an enormous criminal act supporting the global elite.

By not admitting the grave misdeeds done by any president while in office, and instead simply highlighting administration accomplishments, a ridiculous fantasy picture is painted.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

amor (15th December 2021), Gracy (15th December 2021), Hym (15th December 2021), Mike (15th December 2021), onawah (15th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Hey Dennis, I think what's going on with Assange is absolutely egregious. So I couldn't agree with you more there.

And btw, I don't think you are suffering from "Trump Derangement Syndrome". My writing was a little clumsy there. It looks like I'm conflating 2 separate things. My bad. I think some of your criticisms are totally legitimate, as I said in my previous post.

When I'm making arguments for Trump, I'm making them relative to past presidents and the current one, not to an idyllic future where political parties are obsolete and lobbyists and corporations don't have their sticky fingers in the cookie jar. Like you I'm very fond of that sort of future, but I don't allow myself to get lost in it very often. Maybe I should!

Ultimately I don't think the Republicans or the Democrats are the answer; I don't think either will guide us to the promise land..wherever that is. I don't think Trump is a savior. But I think there is a very real resistance operating within the current matrix and I actively root for them. And as verbally clumsy and silly as he often is, I think Trump is part of that resistance. But he is a messy man living in a messy world, and from where we're sitting we can't always see all the tangled webs a man in his position has to grapple with. The world and her politics are a delicate deck of cards, and what may seem like an obviously bad or good choice to us may just be the opposite.

Has anyone ever asked him directly about Assange? I'd like to hear his explanation for his treatment of the man.

I'd much prefer Trump to Biden, or Hillary, or (fill in the blank) because I like the idea of energy independence; I like gas prices when they're not bankrupting me; I like secure borders; I like that he was actively against (and effectively fighting) the deep state social engineering project that's brought us CRT, sexual distortion, social Marxism etc; I like that he's strongly against vaccine mandates. I could go on and on. Point is, as much as a deep state puppet as he may or may not be, he was able to make meaningful (and would have continued to make meaningful) changes that effect the lives of everyday Americans (Like me!)
    Last edited by Mike; 15th December 2021 at 02:33.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

amor (15th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (15th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2021), Hym (15th December 2021), thepainterdoug (15th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Mike i view past presidents in comparison as well. No one knows anything about what that position demands and the forces surrounding them
    I also believe Trump would not have enforced these insane mandates regardless of his warp speed crap. Dr Zelenko would have advised him, in my opinion.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (15th December 2021), Dennis Leahy (15th December 2021), Hym (15th December 2021), Mike (15th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Mike i view past presidents in comparison as well. No one knows anything about what that position demands and the forces surrounding them
    I also believe Trump would not have enforced these insane mandates regardless of his warp speed crap. Dr Zelenko would have advised him, in my opinion.
    Hi Doug, For what it's worth, I saw Trump in an interview recently saying he was against the mandates. And I believe him. I don't think for a second he'd require any kind of vax mandates if he were president.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2021), Hym (15th December 2021), thepainterdoug (15th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hi Doug, For what it's worth, I saw Trump in an interview recently saying he was against the mandates. And I believe him. I don't think for a second he'd require any kind of vax mandates if he were president.
    To be fair, we got mandates to take eyes off the debacle of the Afghanistan withdrawl, and it worked.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The best thing about Trump was the worst thing, he was politically incompotent.

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Thanks to all of you debating above. I am in significant ignorance about a lot of the news mentioned by Denis and Doug and thought it might be helpful for me to throw in something that others may share with me in that there is significant confusion being created, at least on the internet, about what Trump is or is not doing. All the news about Biden being a man in a mask, etc., and then Trump taking actions which would seem to benefit the Deep State and not the people. I swore not to buy a newspaper or put a cent in the Deep State's pocket by buying their lies. A form of magic I guess.

There was news that Hillary had been tried and shot and so had Obama one day, and the next day one is partying and the other is talking. This seems to be a deliberate campaign to confuse the people to the end that THEY will WINN and the people lose.

There is the story in Revelations (the Bible) about this wonderful businessman who wins the praises of the world, is killed by Satan then resurrected as possessed by Satan and goes on to install himself in the Jerusalem Temple as God. I do not have a Bible here with me, but I believe the advent of Armageddon takes place. I wondered whether this was Trump and whether when he had his facelift they did something to him to control his mind (a death of the original Trump).

Then there is all this talk about Q and the return of John Kennedy. There is plenty of room to wonder whether we are all being played by the real Deep State on one hand and being Genocided on the other.

The last comment I read was that Dr. Charlie Ward who is championing Trump is actually working for MI6, which would put Trump in THEIR, Rothschild's, Camp, business loans to Trump and all. That would mean that we poor folks are being played both sides against the middle. I also agree that the Assange business looks very bad, as did that of Shawn David Morton (Project Camelot) who could have been pardoned by Trump, Or was he?. Also, where is this NEW Trump Internet Site?

Any thoughts on all this confusion???
    Last edited by amor; 15th December 2021 at 05:45.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th December 2021), thepainterdoug (15th December 2021)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

There are so many Trump threads that I didn't know where to put the following article written by Rabbi Dov Fischer in The American Spectator recently titled: "On Trump, Kanye, Biscuit, Jews, and Dinners"

I begin with certain definitions:

1. The Jew-hater formerly known as Kanye West now prefers to be called “Ye.” Therefore, for the duration of this article, I shall call him “Kanye.”

2. The White Supremacist, Holocaust-mocking Jew-hater who was ancillary to the unfortunate dinner at Mar-a-Lago has compared Jews murdered in the death camps to baked cookies. Therefore, for the duration of this article, I shall call him by the name “Biscuit.”

3. Donald John Trump is a Philosemite. You don’t hear that term often because not so many people, other than Bible Christians who believe that Genesis 12:3 is the Word of G-d, love Jews. But that’s what a Philosemite is: he or she loves Jews, even despite certain Jews (just as I do). “And I shall bless them that bless thee, and he that curseth thee shall I curse; and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed.”

Now to business:

I do not know why Donald Trump loves Jews. Maybe because more than 90 percent of Orthodox Jews voted for him against both Hillary and Joe Biden. Maybe because his daughter is an Orthodox Jew. Maybe because Jared Kushner, his son-in-law whom he loves and trusts, is an Orthodox Jew. Maybe because Trump’s grandchildren are Orthodox Jews who observe the Shabbat according to its laws, eat strictly kosher, and attend yeshiva Jewish parochial school. Or — my personal theory — maybe because his father, Fred, who was one of the great Philosemites of the prior generation and who even donated property to a Jewish congregation for them to have a synagogue, taught young Donald that part of the Trump Family Legacy is to love Jews.

When others refused to hire Jews, Trump did. (1) He opened the restricted Mar-a-Lago private club to Blacks and Jews when he bought it. (2) He surrounded himself with honorable Jewish legal scholars and attorneys like David Friedman and Jason Greenblatt, and even a bum named Michael Cohen, whose kid’s bar mitzvah he attended. In Israel, Trump would be elected prime minister by a landslide. After nearly half a century of broken promises by other American presidents, (3) Trump formally declared and America recognized United Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. (4) He moved America’s Israel embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. (5) He recognized Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights. (6) He recognized the permanent legality of all Jewish communities and cities (ridiculously called “settlements”) in Judea and Samaria (falsely called the “West Bank”) as legal in all situations that Israel’s own courts regard them as legal. (7) He cut off hundreds of millions of dollars’ funding for the Abu Mazen (Mahmoud Abbas) illegal government in the Palestine Authority on grounds that they pay monthly stipends (“Pay to Slay”) to families of Arab terrorists who murder Jews or otherwise perpetrate acts of terror. (8) He closed down the Palestine Liberation Organization office in Washington, D.C., (9) closed down America’s long-standing “Palestine” consulate in Jerusalem, (10) pulled the United States out of the anti-Semitic U.N. Human Rights Council, (11) cut off $300 million in funding that America had been sending to the Jew-hating UNRWA, a Jew-hating United Nations agency that runs schools in places like Gaza where Arab Muslim children are taught to hate Jews and to murder Jews; (12) appointed a U.N. ambassador, Nikki Haley, who warned anti-Israel countries that “We’re taking down names”; (13) commuted the anti-Semitic Iowa prison sentence of Sholom Rubashkin, (14) almost unilaterally brought about the Abraham Accords that induced several leading Arab Muslim countries for the first time to enter into true peace agreements with Israel without Israel ceding an inch of Jewish territory in Judea and Samaria. (15) His Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, endorsed yeshiva education during visits to two yeshivas in a New York City trip while skipping visiting the city’s public schools. Moreover, (16) Trump issued an executive order on combating anti-Semitism to enhance enforcement of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, to protect Jewish college students from the overt Jew-hatred now rampant on so many American campuses, and (17) he named Kenneth Marcus as Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights at the Department of Education to investigate anti-Semitic episodes at campuses like Rutgers in New Jersey. (18) Trump deported the last Nazi war criminal known to be hiding in America, (19) signed into law a bill making it easier for Holocaust victims to reclaim stolen property, (20) ended the disastrous Iran deal and implemented crushing sanctions against Iran, (21) signed the Taylor Force Act, (22) knocked off Qassem Soleimani, (23) rubbed out Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, (24) shattered State Department policy by authorizing Americans born in Jerusalem to list Israel on their American passports as their country of birth, (25) imposed sanctions on the International Criminal Court for unfairly and illegally investigating Israel, and (26) said at his 2019 State of the Union address “We must never ignore the vile poison of anti-Semitism or those who spread its venomous creed. With one voice, we must confront this hatred anywhere and everywhere it occurs.”

That is the definition of a lifelong Philosemite. Copy and paste the above paragraph, and email it or post it or re-tweet it to anyone who does not already know that Trump and his father were and are lifelong Philosemites, friends and admirers of Jews. Not to mention Ivanka and his grandkids.

But the left-wing news media say otherwise? Since when can we trust ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, and the Washington Post? The New York Times, run by self-hating Jews who lean over backward to prove they are “neutral” on Jewish matters, covered up the Holocaust (as they did the Holodomor) and opposed the creation of Israel. This is documented all over the place.

When Trump first sought the Republican nomination for president in 2016, the media fell over themselves trying to prove Trump anti-Jewish. They found an Absolute Nobody, an activist for homosexual rights in New Jersey who very briefly was spokesman for an insignificant group named for the very significant Anne Frank, to go on CNN and other TV stations and be quoted in the New York Times for equating Trump with anti-Semitism. They twisted every possible Trump quote and gesture to have hidden meanings that only they could divine. It was like their obscene equating of Laura Ingraham with Nazism by showing a photo of her waving to an audience at the 2016 Republican convention, capturing a split second of the wave to make it look like a “Sieg Heil” Hitler salute.

It is a game of “Gotcha!” You say you are not an anti-Semite, so we will hire people whose job description will be to follow you, investigate you, and magnify-glass you until they can find their proof. And then, ah blessed Charlottesville! Take a pin-pointed picture of despicable White Supremacists and neo-Nazi-wannabes amid a hugely larger crowd of demonstrators seeking to deter the tearing down of historic monuments dedicated to heroes who fought for Virginia a century earlier, then catch Trump saying there were good people on both sides — because there were — and … Gotcha! Just a bit of editing and clipping, and it can be distorted to seem he was saying the Nazis were the good people to whom he was referring.

Lies. Damned lies. And more damned lies.

OK. So, uh, what was that quiet private Mar-a-Lago dinner with Kanye and Biscuit about?

I begin with a verse from First Samuel 15:17 when the prophet Shmuel (Samuel) confronted King Sha’ul (Saul) for not having fulfilled G-d’s command to eradicate the Amalekites. Sha’ul explained that he spared certain sheep, cattle, and Amalekite King Agag to accommodate the demands of the common people, and Shmuel said to him: “Although you may be insignificant in your own eyes, you are the head of the tribes of Israel, and G-d anointed you to be king of Israel.” In other words, your exalted position does not afford you the luxury to show compassion and sensitivity to embodiments of evil. If you wanted that flexibility to dine with Agag over Amalekite filet mignon and lamb chops, you should have stuck to building hotels and skating rinks in Bethlehem and Ḥevron, and golf courses and casinos in Shiloh and Bethel. But you became King of Israel. That changed your rules of engagement, whether you like it or not.

I understand why Trump agreed to meet with Kanye. Trump is running for President in 2024, and he benefits by maintaining an open line of communication with that mental case because Kanye potentially might split off votes from some Black Trump voters. But, if he had to meet with Kanye, Trump should have done it by inviting Kanye to a mano a mano working lunch in his private office behind closed doors. Frankly, since Kanye is a certified nut — a meshuggeneh — the better part of wisdom would have been (and would be, going forward) to steer clear of Kanye, and let him further self-destruct over the next two years until he hangs himself with laces from a pair of Yeezy sneakers.

Just sayin’.

In any event, Trump should not be meeting with the likes of Biscuit. I believe Trump a million percent when he says he didn’t know Biscuit or what that oddball stands for or against. I believe it because one of the most worldly and well-informed colleagues in my inner orbit of rabbinic leaders recently wrote me, off the record, to ask me whether I ever had heard of Biscuit and, if so, could I fill him in on who the fool is. So I did.

If that rabbi, a leading expert on identifying and responding to American anti-Semitism, never had heard of Biscuit, it is totally believable Trump did not either. Moreover, I ask myself (as every human being, and also every “Gotcha!” journalist, should): If I invite John Doe, whom I already know, to dinner, and Doe unexpectedly shows up with a guy he identifies as his friend Richard Roe — and it all catches me by surprise — what in the world am I realistically expected to do? Throw out the guy? I don’t even know who he is. No, I have to grit my teeth, maybe utter some imprecations under my breath, and then smile and ask the waiter to set up another place setting.

I challenge any other person, under oath and on a lie detector, to say he or she would do otherwise. I have seen uninvited people show up at family Thanksgiving dinners, brought by moronic family members who never thought to ask first. No one throws out such people. Rather, you set up an extra place setting, and next year you do not invite the family moron either. That was Trump’s dilemma with Biscuit.

Where Trump runs into trouble here is in two ways:

1. He has so much self-confidence in his own judgment and smarts, and so much distrust of others’ advice, that he leaves himself bereft of insightful advisors whom he truly can trust. For example, he trusted Paul Ryan on budgeting to build the wall, and look what happened. He trusted Rex Tillerson on foreign policy and “Mad Dog” on defense, and look where that got him. And that screwy Omarosa. Nevertheless, he needs to understand that, as President who was and who seeks to be again, he needs two or three people to advise him, to vet interlopers. I am not available because I am recovering from a lung transplant. My dear friend, Steve, would be great, but he recently moved to Israel. Ted Cruz is busy in the Senate watching McConnell, DeSantis is busy coloring Florida red and kicking the mouse’s patoot(ie) out of whoever now is running Disney. Maybe Mike Huckabee. Or my TAS colleague Jeffrey Lord. Or Ben Stein, another TAS colleague. Or Wlady. I also would love to see Steve Bannon back. But Trump needs a second opinion, just as we all do when we go to a doctor for a second opinion after we get a diagnosis (and the doctor says: “You want a second opinion? OK. You are ugly, too”). Had I been there, I would have told Trump: “Kanye is seriously mentally disturbed; just ask Taylor Swift. You cannot make a deal with him or even trust what he will tweet about a meeting. Stay away from him, or at least limit your time to a 15-minute closed-door working lunch. Bring plenty of hand sanitizer, and have a food taster present before you bite.” Then, when Biscuit showed up, I would have been at the next room or table and would have escorted Biscuit to my table — to get him away from Trump — if I did not recognize him. No way would I let him near my president without proper vetting. This is not voting in Arizona. Like, howzabout some I.D.? And since I would happen to be a good advisor, I would recognize Biscuit by name if not by face and have him escorted out of the building pronto. As a friendly gesture, I would give him a kosher-certified cookie on the way out, certified by Israel’s new Minister of Internal Security, the Hon. Itamar Ben-Gvir, every neo-Nazi-wannabe’s cookie monster.

2. Trump believes, as a guiding principle of business success, that he must never publicly apologize or acknowledge a possible misstep. This guiding principle is what Shakespeare professors call a “tragic flaw.” I remember an episode of The Apprentice where Trump unloaded a “You’re Fired!” on a guy who decently volunteered to share blame with someone else. Trump busted him because he believes a successful executive never sticks out his neck to acknowledge partial fault. This belief is tragic. For example, all he had to do after the Kanye-Biscuit dinner brouhaha was to tweet as follows:

“I despise anti-Semitism, and I despise anti-Semites. I told Kanye that, when he attacks Jews, he is attacking my Ivanka and my grandchildren, so he is attacking me. Either he retreats publicly — and fast — or he is permanently out of my orbit. I am disgusted to learn who [Biscuit] is and what [Biscuit] has said about the Holocaust and about Jews like my grandchildren. I am disgusted that Kanye associates with [Biscuit]. I have given orders today to have [Biscuit’s] photo posted in all my buildings because he is to be thrown out immediately if he ever shows up at any hotel, casino, or golf course of mine. And I will immediately fire any manager of a Trump property who fails to throw [Biscuit] out on his rump.”

That’s all Trump needs:

1. To have two or three trusted advisors he can consult when sticky situations arise;

2. The ability to acknowledge a misstep rapidly, without enabling his “Gotcha!” haters to pile on for days and weeks;

3. The gumption to tweet a no-holds-barred 128-word tweet like the one above.

If only. Sad.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Matthew (12th December 2022), thepainterdoug (4th December 2022)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Since 1933, no president is worthy of praise or respect.
    Why?
    The State of Emergency, declared in 1933, by "saint" FDR has been in force and effect for +89 years. And no president, partisanship notwithstanding, has dared to END IT.
    No matter what the (m)ass media promulgates, and what opinions it has molded, until that emergency is ended, the USA is kaput.
    Look around - masked, anonymous black garbed "SWAT" officers kicking in doors, and even throwing grenades into baby cribs. No constitutional money ("gold & silver coin"). No private property, that cannot be taken without 'just compensation' (in gold & silver coin).

From the Communist manifesto:
    "In this sense, the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of PRIVATE PROPERTY."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2