+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So they aren't swamp gas...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default So they aren't swamp gas...

Here is one of those increasing number of msm news reports acknowledging the existence of UFO's. Funny how neither the reporter nor the investigator questions why the government has been lying about ufo existence for 70+ years, or why the government is now openly discussing the topic.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/mysterious...021428290.html
    Last edited by Justplain; 15th December 2021 at 23:36.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Andynko (15th December 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (15th December 2021), holcaul (15th December 2021), Mark (16th December 2021), mojo (16th December 2021), mountain_jim (15th December 2021), O Donna (15th December 2021), Patient (16th December 2021), Sadieblue (16th December 2021), Satori (16th December 2021), TrumanCash (15th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: So they aren't swamp gas...

I don't follow mainstream media but if they are indeed now pushing the narrative that "UFO" sightings are increasing and are legitimate then I must say that is very interesting if not suspicious. It brings to mind the question of whether they are planning an alien false flag at some point. Many suspect that that may be in the NWO plans.

However, ETs have been here for thousands if not millions of years so it is not even a matter of an alien "invasion". After being abducted twice into a deep underground military/Grays base and after being abducted by Grays, Mantis, Reptilians and Sasquatch and contact with Anunnaki over the past twelve millennia, the idea of an "invasion" is quite laughable. I wonder what percentage of the people would buy into an "alien invasion" narrative if they stage a false flag. Of course, they could actually get real ETs to stage the false flag but that's usually not how they do things. We know that "intelligence" has staged fake abductions with fake Grays to muddy the waters.

For anyone that has not read my underground base experiences, here it is:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...88#post1400388

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Becky13 (16th December 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (15th December 2021), holcaul (15th December 2021), Justplain (15th December 2021), meeradas (16th December 2021), Mike Gorman (16th December 2021), mojo (16th December 2021), mountain_jim (15th December 2021), O Donna (15th December 2021), Patient (16th December 2021), Sadieblue (16th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 times in 201 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I don't follow mainstream media but if they are indeed now pushing the narrative that "UFO" sightings are increasing and are legitimate then I must say that is very interesting if not suspicious. It brings to mind the question of whether they are planning an alien false flag at some point. Many suspect that that may be in the NWO plans.

However, ETs have been here for thousands if not millions of years so it is not even a matter of an alien "invasion". After being abducted twice into a deep underground military/Grays base and after being abducted by Grays, Mantis, Reptilians and Sasquatch and contact with Anunnaki over the past twelve millennia, the idea of an "invasion" is quite laughable. I wonder what percentage of the people would buy into an "alien invasion" narrative if they stage a false flag. Of course, they could actually get real ETs to stage the false flag but that's usually not how they do things. We know that "intelligence" has staged fake abductions with fake Grays to muddy the waters.

"They" are definitely prepping a narrative with this bull*^%& CIA "disclosure". They are hoping to milk the plandemic "cow" as long as possible as well as test out the population's compliance with tyranny at the same time. Only to unroll the final solution... that will trump any previous attempt for global control that came before.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Becky13 (16th December 2021), Justplain (15th December 2021), mojo (16th December 2021), Patient (16th December 2021), Sadieblue (16th December 2021), TrumanCash (15th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)

"They" are definitely prepping a narrative with this bull*^%& CIA "disclosure". They are hoping to milk the plandemic "cow" as long as possible as well as test out the population's compliance with tyranny at the same time. Only to unroll the final solution... that will trump any previous attempt for global control that came before.
    Seeing as how readily the public has swallowed this 'pandemic' baloney, especially in places like my homeland Canada, Britain, Europe in general, some US states (thank God for Florida and Texas!), it seems plausible the public would swallow a false flag Alien invasion 'hook line and sinker'. And what an excuse for total martial law! I just wonder if they'd try to stage a false messiah scenario, the Messiah being an Alien?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Becky13 (16th December 2021), holcaul (16th December 2021), mojo (16th December 2021), Patient (16th December 2021), Sadieblue (16th December 2021), TrumanCash (16th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 times in 201 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Quote Posted by holcaul (here)

Seeing as how readily the public has swallowed this 'pandemic' baloney, especially in places like my homeland Canada, Britain, Europe in general, some US states (thank God for Florida and Texas!), it seems plausible the public would swallow a false flag Alien invasion 'hook line and sinker'. And what an excuse for total martial law! I just wonder if they'd try to stage a false messiah scenario, the Messiah being an Alien?
    Yeap, the "alien invasion" op would be much easier for "them" to pull off than the current op (of which "they" are losing control at this moment). For the alien op, there are no doctors like Simone Gold, or Lawyers and activists like RFK Jr, or even "Rebel News" guys that can see through it. At least a virus is something familiar. Alien invasion is so out worldly (pun intended) that there will be no push back, or should I say far less push back than to the plandemic situation. Watching people like Richard Dolan, Geroge Knapp and many others in the UFO research community selling out for a spot in some documentary and CIA money doesn't give me much hope.

As for what scenario they will choose. false "messiah" scenario is certainly an option. Or they can go with an alien virus and tie in the past 2 years with an alien invasion. Or 100 different other ways. They might go with even more dramatic stuff.

I think that the only wild card is the actual aliens that are visiting here. We can only speculate the level of their intervention in the upcoming op. They might not go along at all or to a degree.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Justplain (16th December 2021), mojo (16th December 2021), Patient (16th December 2021), Satori (16th December 2021), TrumanCash (16th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Yes, my thoughts as well. ET holograms are very real. So a Jesus hologram in the sky over the entire planet could fool millions (if not billions) of people. The Anunnaki and Mantis ETs have been creating and manipulating religions for thousands of years as I discovered with my independent work with abductees/contactees.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

holcaul (16th December 2021), Justplain (16th December 2021), mojo (16th December 2021), Patient (16th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

We have been discussing this for a while now. If it wasn't for the pandemic, they might have already brought forth the fake alien invasion.

What do you think the chances are that this card will be played and how soon or how far away do you think it is?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

holcaul (16th December 2021), Justplain (16th December 2021), mojo (16th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,431 times in 5,646 posts

Hi TrumanCash, You mentioned hologram and I have a doozy. It shows small stationary silver and pink orbs while the head like object bobs up & down... Its wild ... this one's for you...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

TrumanCash (17th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Yes, my thoughts as well. ET holograms are very real. So a Jesus hologram in the sky over the entire planet could fool millions (if not billions) of people. The Anunnaki and Mantis ETs have been creating and manipulating religions for thousands of years as I discovered with my independent work with abductees/contactees.
    If you have seen the haulgraphic video of a whale splashing in a gymnasium, the you realize they can do these projections almost anywhere. This is a solid explanation for the missiles disguised as jetplanes on 9/11.

The complexity of the alien situation is enormous. The ETs you have documented in your books, Mr Cash, are obviously not interested in true disclosure, they get too much benefits by maintaining the ongoing lie. Also, the criminals running the secret space program apparently already have trade relationships with several of these ET collectives, so the SSP crooks would want any disclosure to not expose their ongoing commerce.

Several ufo researchers have suggested that there are several ET collectives competing to assimilate Earth into their organizations. The transhuman nature of the end result of these scamdemic Vax programs may be have this as the endgame intention. Once the population is fully vaxxed then cyborg mind control is implemented using 5G and humans become tools of an ET collective

I guess the question is whether there is any way to avoid this? Do 'good guy' ETs exist that would help us?

If we don't fall fully for the scamdemic, is an all out fake alien invasion the ultimate implementation tool? How can that be defeated?
    Last edited by Justplain; 16th December 2021 at 19:58.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

holcaul (16th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Good questions, Justplain. Do you know anybody with a crystal ball?

Judicial system broke worldwide. Gotta poke the all-seeing eye at the top of the pyramid. Can't do it with a broke judicial. Where's all those military and CIA assassins that had no problem overthrowing third world countries? People always seem to fight each other instead of uniting and poking out the eye. Not much we can do about ETs but I'd recommend being prepared for anything and everything.

I have not had much contact with lizzies so I don't know what calibur to recommend. Little Grays are easy if you think of them as footballs and kicking them over the goal post. Tall Grays are gonna put up more of a fight. In the past I always ended up on the short end of that stick (but I was on their ground and I was unarmed).

But if it’s Arnie, he gets a pass cuz he’s cool. Of course, I'm just trying to inject some humor into the conversation but I gotta feelin' in my bones that the **** is going to get real soon. I live in a pretty safe area with lots of like-minded individuals, but for some city folk, they're already in it. Will people wake up fast enough? In the end Truth is the Ultimate Weapon.

I stay engaged and active and healthy as it helps me keep focus and positive. I look at this as a historic opportunity in Earth’s history so it’s time to take the bull by the horns and give it all we got. And I’m also looking forward to leaving this body and getting the hell outa Dodge. At the very least outside the Ford Galaxy (at least that’s the plan). The awake and aware should know by now that the choice is either be a volunteer for genetic experimentation and be a slave or let them kill you now and be done with it. What a happy thought!

But on more of a serious note, what I think most importantly now is to move away from cities to safe (more constitutional) areas and get with like-minded people. Create our own New World now. Don’t wait. Stop paying taxes to the people who are murdering us. Secede individually. Start the process to get out of the system. As quickly as possible get to a point where you don’t need a social security number (or one of them thar trackable phones). They’ve weaponized high tech so it is a trap. So go old tech like pencil and paper.

Do everything locally and work out a barter and currency system. I just learned this evening that an alternative medical center has been put together in the area I live in. Someone donated 45 acres with a building (which legally can’t be called a “hospital”) and it already has doctors/nurses/preventive care/etc and is open for people who need it. And it just started out as an idea in September. That’s how it’s done and we gotta do it now. Oh, and enjoy life while you’re doing it. And I almost forgot—Don’t lose your sense of humor (he said with an evil laugh!)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Justplain (18th December 2021), meeradas (18th December 2021), Reinhard (17th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I agree, Mr. Cash, that we need to separate ourselves from the standard socioeconomic milieu that is the regular fare for Western societies. Getting more 'back to the land' makes a lot of sense. My biggest concern, however, isn't about being able to network with other non-participants in the nwo, it's that I believe a very possible outcome is that these nazi nwo dictators won't stand for our independence and will try to track us down and, in that scenario, which certainly is not the least likely one, what chance do we have? These creeps have tr-3bs at their disposal with Tesla death ray capabilities (see California fires, or the destruction of the twin towers). I know many don't like to hear this, and many here on Avalon don't take this scenario seriously, but I think it's quite possible that this is how this sh!tshow ends up. For some reason, some of those who have remote viewed the near future (I think someone like ingo swan saw this) that after about 2040, after basically civilization collapsed, the survivors were grouped in small communities, with no more central governments, but connected by some form of internet, and things improve after that. The problem is between now and 2040. Communities of any sort are going to be under attack from what I can tell. The world may very well become an extremely difficult place to survive in shortly, particularly if you are outside the nwo. Although, survival within the nwo may also be difficult even if you get assimilated, since they appear to want to get rid of 85% of the population.

I think a possible way out is to unplug entirely, which would them mean disappearing off their electronic tracking systems, but that constitutes likely too difficult and harsh of a prospect for most people.

I wish I had more positive expectations, but, that's how it appears to me.

+ Reply to Thread