Thread: Reversing the spell

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Default Re: Reversing the spell

Today, I had an epiphany regarding the possible best method of neutralizing the mass psychosis. I contacted my new friend, who previously gave us the mRNA Quantum reversal technique, as she is acquainted with creating rituals. I just shared my thoughts with her, and together we hope to create a ritual, in the next few days to meet the Tuesday winter solstice on the 21st, as possibly the best day to begin using such a ritual. She made a point that we first have to clear the psychosis from our own consciousness, and also we need to respect the free will of others who are choosing to die from this plandemic.
    It is interesting that in the U.S. it will be relatively easy to identify those under the psychotic spell, because they are wearing masks! Since many in the U.S. have stopped wearing them, we have a clearer, simpler division.
    As soon as I have something concrete I will share it with the Avalon members and visitors.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (17th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (17th December 2021), Gwin Ru (17th December 2021), Harmony (17th December 2021), heretogrow (17th December 2021), Hym (17th December 2021), Jad (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), Patient (18th December 2021), Reinhard (17th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th December 2021), truthseek (17th December 2021), wegge (17th December 2021), wondering (18th December 2021), yelik (17th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

It would take me awhile but I could create a meme with the Blue 'F' topping the red line.

But with a noose dangling from the 'F', like a gallows.

Underneath,
    "Like Jussie Smolett, give a woke Liberal enough rope and they'll hang themselves with it!"
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (17th December 2021), Harmony (17th December 2021), heretogrow (17th December 2021), Hym (17th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), Reinhard (17th December 2021), truthseek (17th December 2021), yelik (17th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    She made a point that we first have to clear the psychosis from our own consciousness,
    Well now that’s interesting. I wonder how one knows when they’ve successfully cleared their own psychosis?

6. Link to Post #24
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Today, I had an epiphany regarding the possible best method of neutralizing the mass psychosis. I contacted my new friend, who previously gave us the mRNA Quantum reversal technique, as she is acquainted with creating rituals. I just shared my thoughts with her, and together we hope to create a ritual, in the next few days to meet the Tuesday winter solstice on the 21st, as possibly the best day to begin using such a ritual. She made a point that we first have to clear the psychosis from our own consciousness, and also we need to respect the free will of others who are choosing to die from this plandemic.
    It is interesting that in the U.S. it will be relatively easy to identify those under the psychotic spell, because they are wearing masks! Since many in the U.S. have stopped wearing them, we have a clearer, simpler division.
    As soon as I have something concrete I will share it with the Avalon members and visitors.
    Thats seems a very good idea. Is the ritual done personally or en mass?

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (17th December 2021), Harmony (17th December 2021), heretogrow (17th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), truthseek (17th December 2021)

8. Link to Post #25
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

There are some very promising ideas coming out but I’d like to up the ante.

What do we think we know about the “illuminati” although they go by many names?
    In effect they rule earth as their personal fiefdom from behind the scenes. They are largely made up of very old bloodline Kings and Queens of old, possibly offs-springs of the Nephilim who were cannibalistic and pitch man against man and still do.
    They have a highly compartmentalised interconnected network of command and control where they are compelled to focus entirely on their goals. One significant advantage they have is there near limitless resources and global influence where members of their organisation are very well rewarded – financially and otherwise if you serve the cause well – just like being in service to HM Queen

This is how I am thinking, and I know most already know this stuff but its part of understanding thine enemy without which we’ll waste time and lose.

We also know they practice Satanism, child sacrifice and goodness knows what else. So, we are likely dealing with a side of humanity that few could even imagine. Certainly, the mass mind would probably break if they knew the truth.
    What are their plans?

Agenda 21 / 2030 and The World Economic Forum-The Great Reset which is us – mass mind controlled obedient citizens further controlled by Cryptocurrency/Blockchain technology allowing real time AI monitoring system with a social scoring system.
    Climate change hoax is primarily about taxation through fear – this is how governments will claw back the trillions syphoned off by big pharma and the like but paid by us thus lowering mass living standards.
    Also governments are near on bankrupt where by 2030 they may be unable to continue paying retirement benefits – another good reason to start depopulating.

The WHO’s Agenda – To instigate a mandatory global annual vaccine program – possibly transhumanism, nano sensor control or kill shot as and when.

Back to today and what we can and can’t do.
    Humanity finds it extremely difficult to come together and fight for one cause for many reasons, not least money or you or your family’s life is at risk, which it could very well be if they impose NAZISM and send us to prison for not being vaxxed at which point we lose.
    If I was able to pay everyone really well to help expose the lies and break the spell cast upon the mass mind we could easily do it.

In conclusion
    We know the nature of thine enemy and we cannot beat them head on. Our only real strength is in our numbers, being organised and somehow breaking the spell cast upon the mass mind. Alone we lose, although initially we can hide.

I know I have gone full circle. But now we sort of know what their plans are what is likely to happen unless we can change this dystopian timeline.

What form of words will
    Counter this black magic spell and the misguided beliefs deeply embedded into the mass subconscious mind
    Bear in mind these monsters eat babies for breakfast so showing them a picture of a child or baby might encourage them.

We are in exceptional times so we need some very exceptional words and approaches

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (17th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (17th December 2021), Harmony (17th December 2021), heretogrow (17th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), Reinhard (17th December 2021), truthseek (17th December 2021)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Yayyy! There are many of us out there who are on the same wavelength and are doing just that. Please remember every human soul is connected to Source and extremely powerful. Just by thinking those positive thoughts -- you are contributing.
    ( Also remember, that by repeating the main stream mantra and terminology, one can also manifests that evil as well)

Many ascended masters have taught about healing mantras and affirmations. Paramahansa Yogananda in particular had written a little booklet called " positive healing affirmations".

The key is to state your intent ( focus), say it aloud (the power of words) repeat softer and go into meditation repeating the same mantra.

It is so simple as everyone is meant to rediscover their power and manifest their path. You don't have to be a Seer, Yogi, Magician, Enlightened being, etc to understand and do it.

I have manifested many things this way for example including health, material things even community politics, hence it really works.

My mantra for these times is simply that "I envision a world of truth, love, and respect"

One of the things the vax is intended to do is to disconnect people from their spiritual connection. In a world based on materialism at every level, so we have been programmed into thinking, this is not hard to do and as a result with a bit of additional programming by those who control the media narrative, the world is an induced state of psychosis.

It is up to all of us who are awakened to reprogram and break that spell. Rest assured there are many born here to do this, including yourselves and other realms are projecting their energy as well.

As a final thought (I am not religious by any stretch) have a look at Revelations 18:23 and the following 2 Revelations. These are certainly interesting times we are " participating" in. 🌞
    Last edited by truthseek; 17th December 2021 at 18:10.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (17th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (17th December 2021), Harmony (17th December 2021), heretogrow (17th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), Jad (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), Reinhard (17th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th December 2021)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy (here)
    She made a point that we first have to clear the psychosis from our own consciousness,
    Well now that’s interesting. I wonder how one knows when they’ve successfully cleared their own psychosis?
    Gracy, it is true that not everyone is energy-sensitive, so if you aren't, you wouldn't notice the palpable shift that some of us are able to feel when there is a significant change in one's own body. Therefore, if you are not energy-sensitive then you will just need to take it on faith that you have performed the suggested ritual and hope for the best.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (17th December 2021), Harmony (17th December 2021), heretogrow (17th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), Jad (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), truthseek (17th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

I am at the anger stage, so I am definitely creating some of my own psychosis. I have much work to do before Tuesday or I may sabotage my own good intentions. I just watched a Jordan Peterson video , “On a wing and a Prayer” that helped do some clearing. I need to decompress. Does anyone remember that Hawaiian word and the thread about doing your own inner work and helping to heal the word from within?

Sorry back to topic. I greatly appreciate all these ideas.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (17th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (17th December 2021), Harmony (17th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), Jad (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), norman (17th December 2021), RunningDeer (18th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,156 times in 8,310 posts

I definitely won't be taking part in any ritual.

I've been learning a lot about ritual recently, and I don't like what I've been learning.

A what if question. If our enemy has an IQ 6000 times smarter than any of us, or is guided by one externally, might all this just be the 'loading' stage before pinging us off in the real direction they want us to go in, by our own volition ?

Consider the things we've heard about those people and how they practice their cunning evil. Time and time again we've had examples of them requiring our consent and our tricked self chosen involvement. It's not exactly certain who is really calling the shots but all the signs point towards some kind of satanic religious group. If so, it's quite likely they are really dealing with an entity that is whatever satan really is. The only detailed information I've ever known about such an entity is that it wants to break into the realm of the true creator, and usurp that position, using us as the 'trojan horse' to get there.

*If anyone here is a christian, (hah ), keep in mind that Jesus never did rituals. The closest anything got to a ritual in 'his' life was when he allowed a woman to anoint his feet with oil during that time immediately before his death when he was allowing the dark energies to encroach upon him to kill him.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (17th December 2021), Harmony (17th December 2021), heretogrow (17th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), RunningDeer (18th December 2021), Trisher (18th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021), wegge (17th December 2021)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,985 times in 2,646 posts

I have to say I am not keen on the word ritual as it seems to imply special magic with powers beyond free choice, even if that isn't what it actually means.

I would rather use words like "freely choose" what is intended and others must break their own spell or realise they may be under a spell first. Kind of like shining a lignt on something that was there and becoming aware it was not what you had first imagined.

I think we have been trying to post about what is possibly happening, and I believe it has helped many readers and members consider aspects of the agenda being rolled out that wasn't at first obvious. So I guess the question might be what can we offer in the "invisible world" that will be conducive to that awareness of the larger picture of what is very likely happening, so each person can choose how to move forward in their life.

We see mass hypnosis, full on information along a certain line being pumped out 24/7, so how can we bring back a nuetral point where new choices can come from.. I see children and love of each other in our Australian song "We are One, yet we are Many" to open peoples hearts and do the right thing when then information about helping the community by getting jabs will be pushed into the minds afterwards. So "they" are using that magic already to manipulate peoples minds.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (17th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th December 2021), Trisher (18th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

I get the suspicion, Norman.

Yet Jesus did say, at the last supper, "Do this in memory of me."
    And also, "Where two or more of you meet, there I will be."

Ritual aids focus, and tethers the collective in common bond. It will certainly not be satanic from this bunch, I feel quite comfortable to say. Light begets like unto itself. We can become a beacon of light in the darkness.

That is direct way and it works.

I prefer the Trojan horse, method. Sneak in the back door behind an innocuous pic, then bang, get em with a punch line they just got to share.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), Trisher (18th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by heretogrow (here)
    I am at the anger stage, so I am definitely creating some of my own psychosis. I have much work to do before Tuesday or I may sabotage my own good intentions. I just watched a Jordan Peterson video , “On a wing and a Prayer” that helped do some clearing. I need to decompress. Does anyone remember that Hawaiian word and the thread about doing your own inner work and helping to heal the word from within?

Julia is it Ho'oponopono?

Thread: Ho'oponopono: Cleansing Memories Within

Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd December 2021 at 17:03.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2021), Gwin Ru (18th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), Jad (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th December 2021), Trisher (18th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021), wondering (18th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Ho Opono Opono...the deep acceptance of the world from our own perspective, our own responsibilities. However for me I take the responsibilities beyond I'm sorry and into a more personal relationship to all I perceive. Perspective is a deeper listening...

I was going to write you to see how you're doing anyway and to let you know we are still here for Ya, Here Too..

Yesterday I walked into the backyard and spotted a bright red balloon, a helium filled Heart, stuck in the barren trees. I wondered how the balloon could have landed so far out and down into the trees but remembered the rare high winds we had the day before.

I was pleasantly aware that I was able to extract it from the sharp branches, but almost lost it when I saw the string attached to the bottom fly up in front of me. I would have been just as much in awe if it had gone skyward and found it's short life in the cold blue above, but as luck would have it I caught it just in time and tied it up to the tree that over hangs into the close yard behind the house.

I saw it fly this way and that in the wind during the day and wondered about the rarity of having such a gift.

I took some pics of the sun and moon reflecting off of the shiny red surface and then took it into the house.

Since learning how to spell, it has not been often that I have been caught in any one other than the short spell of life itself. Connecting it, this life, to al of the others...Now that is the distance the Heart has traveled, the Only Dispeller of Illusions...
    Last edited by Hym; 18th December 2021 at 00:33.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021), wondering (18th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Folks,
    Here is the written version of the mass psychosis clearing that I suggest everybody use from this point forward, and please let me know of your experiences. You might recognize the wording as it is similar to what Judy Ann, previously provided us with to clear problems associated with the Covid shots. I hope Bill will upload an audio version soon, that you can just listen to.

The following is to be read out loud in a quiet space, when you are alone and can digest the meaning:

"What is the direction of spin that is blocking me from being a clear and perfect channel so that I can radiate and carry a frequency that transmutes, and unhooks, and disconnects myself, and everyone around me from this mass Hypnosis/psychosis that humanity is experiencing at this time on Earth now?
    Spin it in the reverse direction now! speeding it up to maximum, optimal spin now!
    Stabilize it at its maximum optimal spin now!
    Lock it in and make it permanent now!

What is the direction of spin that will make me a clear and perfect channel to carry and transmit a frequency that unhooks, disconnects, neutralizes and eliminates all frequencies and aspects that are keeping me and everyone around me connected to this massive hypnosis/psychosis that humanity is experiencing at this time on Earth now?
    Spin that intention now, in the direction of spin to its maximum optimal spin now!
    Stabilize it at the maximum optimal spin now!
    Surround that intention with a golden Arcturian dodecahedron spinning at the speed of light now!
    Activate, Integrate and unpack now! Actualize now, now, now!
    Everything that stands in the way of this intention dissolves in the great void of spirit now!
    Clearing and transmuting across all time, space, dimensions and realities now!
    right wrong
    good and bad
    all nines
    POD and POC
    Shorts, boys and beyonds
    I do this now for myself and all of humanity now! now! now!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd December 2021 at 22:29.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), Jad (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), OmeyocaN777 (24th August 2022), Pam (18th December 2021), Patient (18th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    World leaders are in crises as they battle to cover up a raft damming covid data from leaking into the public domain. Like the double vaxxed are filing up the hospitals.

During this period of relative weakness now is a good time to strike back.

I was thinking about how we might bring back balance and neutralise this dark spell cast across humanity, likely through Satanic rituals and obsession with control and depopulation, and the subsequent text book fear-based mind control psy-op.

Mass demonstration help but leaders rarely backdown unless we are in our millions in which case, they shut down the transport system or hit the internet kill switch in the name of safety and national security

To remove a dark spell more quickly may require a form of mass exorcism for want of a better word. Not a full blown one but a simplified one where a group of people could chant out loud a set of "special phrases" as they march through towns, cities and centres of power and control.

This simplified ritual could be shared via mobile phones to coordinate the timing and phrase to chant.

I'm not sure yet what these magical words would be to help neutralise the spell and dark energy that has infected the minds of many.

Make no mistake even a small group with good intentions participating in a ritual type act is very powerful and effective and will put the fear of God upon the illuminati and their like and might even neutralise the police dogs.

Talking about this is one thing, convincing even awakened people to go along is likely as hard as convincing those that have had the vaccine have made a bad choice.

These simplified universally empowering words/ rituals could also be carried out individually, as a family or in small groups which will also help awaken the unawakened.

Yes, it is a form of mass mind manipulation but for the right reasons

Any ideas for how this might be done or who in the public domain might help facilitate something like this.

Catchy Word Phrase Ideas that could incorporate hand gestures to reaffirm the intent and power of the counter spell

"We are the Light - We Cast Out All Evil"

"Let their be light--- Satan be Gone"

"Let in the light - Banish the Dark"

Is this a go or no go idea, if not Simon Parks could always adopt it.
    "Per my TOS, I am a sovereign being and reject deception and interference.''

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), Jad (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Mark (14th January 2022), Pam (18th December 2021), Peace in Oz (18th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,799 times in 2,586 posts

Quote Posted by truthseek (here)
    It is up to all of us who are awakened to reprogram and break that spell.
    Messing around with your lovely words, truthseek, this popped to mind:

Re-Program
    Re-Member
    Re-Mind

Break the spell!

"We're all bozos on this bus"

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), Jad (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), Peace in Oz (18th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

I think Sue nailed it! On Tuesday, after I make sure I am as clear and pure as possible those are the words I am stating. I am adding let us live in truth, light and love.

A meme would have been good, but we are running out of time. I am spending the next few days, really grounding, decompressing. And hopononoing to get to the space where I can make a positive difference. If I don’t think I am there yet, I will be there to hold space to the good intentions but Will not participate so as not to taint the results. But I think this idea is genius!
    Last edited by heretogrow; 18th December 2021 at 05:12.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), Jad (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), Peace in Oz (18th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

I have been doing a great deal of soul searching. I believe in the model of Ho'oponopono. The idea is that it is about dissolving memories within.

What I have found myself doing is to look at people in my life past where I was still holding feelings of betrayal and anger. IF these are not "them" in my memories but parts of ME, then what I am doing is working at destructing these images. It is really powerful for me. It seems as if these personal images relate to the larger picture I hold.

I am finding that it is creating a cleaner inner state. Every time I find a memory, I work to dissolve it.

The spell I have been under about my relationships effecting me is releasing. Despite the collective picture, I am happy and free. Honestly I am in a biphasic state. There may be things outside that I observe which are so disturbing but I feel as if the Universe has got our backs.

We are Many in the One and each of us has our own journey which I cannot understand but All is Well.

This is a little confusing if I try to mentally parse it so I keep the "I love you Divine" and "Thank You" as my constant prayer. I have NO IDEA of God's business. I just have my own bit (which is what I perceive). That is why we may use Ho'oponopono to effect our environment IMO because what is in our environment is OURS. I am counting on this to heal EVERYTHING in my reality because what I perceive IS in my field and part of ME.

One other thing I want to share, we have an etheric body that has a perfect template. It is a subtle feeling to access it BUT the ether and etheric body is real. When we allow the Divine energy to wash over us, it lights us up.

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), Jad (18th December 2021), jaybee (18th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), Peace in Oz (18th December 2021), Trisher (18th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

I think Sue nailed it! On Tuesday, after I make sure I am as clear and pure as possible those are the words I am stating. I am adding let us live in truth, light and love.

A meme would have been good, but we are running out of time. I am spending the next few days, really grounding, decompressing. And hopononoing to get to the space where I can make a positive difference. If I don’t think I am there yet, I will be there to hold space to the good intentions but Will not participate so as not to taint the results. But I think this idea is genius!
    re bolded.... woah right there

you must do what you feel is best but dearest heretogrow... I'm 100% confident you are not going to taint anything - not one little bit -

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), Pam (22nd December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am seeing many different ideas and suggestions on this thread, which seems like dabbling our toes in the sandbox of ritual creation. There are people, however, who are able to create effective, powerful rituals, and I happen to know one. I asked Judy Ann yesterday to create a ritual for the stated purpose of this thread, and now Bill has uploaded her audio to this site. Please share widely: https://projectavalon.net/Humanity's...is_Release.mp3
    To activate the ritual, all one needs to do is listen to it with eyes closed, and at the end say out loud "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." The words on the audio direct your own higher self to both clear you of the mass psychosis, and allow you become a tool to release others in your environment of the thrall of this psychosis. The complete text of the audio is as follows:

"What is the direction of spin that is blocking me from being a clear and perfect channel so that I can radiate and carry a frequency that transmutes, and unhooks, and disconnects myself, and everyone around me from this mass Hypnosis/psychosis that humanity is experiencing at this time on Earth now?
    Spin it in the reverse direction now!" speeding it up to maximum, optimal spin now!
    Stabilize it at its maximum optimal spin now!

What is the direction of spin that will make me a clear and perfect channel to carry and transmit a frequency that unhooks, disconnects, neutralizes and eliminates all frequencies and aspects that are keeping me and everyone around me connected to this massive hypnosis/psychosis that humanity is experiencing at this time on Earth now?
    Spin that intention now, in the direction of spin to its maximum optimal spin now!
    Stabilize it at the maximum optimal spin now!
    Surround that intention with a golden Arcturian dodecahedron spinning at the speed of light now!
    Activate, Integrate and unpack now! Actualize now, now, now!
    Everything that stands in the way of this intention dissolves in the great void of spirit now!
    Clearing and transmuting across all time, space, dimensions and realities now!
    right wrong
    good and bad
    all nines
    POD and POC
    Shorts, boys and beyonds
    I do this now for myself and all of humanity now! now! now!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd December 2021 at 22:28. Reason: corrected important typo

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Dreamer148 (18th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), jaybee (19th December 2021), OmeyocaN777 (24th August 2022), Pam (18th December 2021), RunningDeer (22nd December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast