+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Reversing the spell

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: Reversing the spell

Quote Posted by heretogrow (here)
    I am at the anger stage, so I am definitely creating some of my own psychosis. I have much work to do before Tuesday or I may sabotage my own good intentions. I just watched a Jordan Peterson video , “On a wing and a Prayer” that helped do some clearing. I need to decompress. Does anyone remember that Hawaiian word and the thread about doing your own inner work and helping to heal the word from within?

Sorry back to topic. I greatly appreciate all these ideas.

Hooponopono Healing for Yourself and Others

I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.

What do these words mean to you? They’re phrases taken from an ancient verbal healing practice called ho’oponopono. These words act as a means of self-forgiveness and can be used by anyone to drastically improve the relationship with themselves and others.

Origin of Ho’oponopono

Ho'oponopono was created in ancient Hawaii as a healing prayer to mend relationships. Hawaiian culture holds the belief that a lack of forgiveness results in illness and imbalance in one’s body. Ho’oponopono is designed to restore balance and harmony by re-introducing the forgiveness that is missing and is causing disease.

Two or more people can speak the ho’oponopono phrases to one another in an effort to heal their relationship troubles. Now the practice has developed to include the relationship you hold with yourself. By starting with yourself—self forgiveness, self love, self identity—you can clear negative energies from trauma from the inside out. It’s simplistic yet powerful and can heal your life with love and forgiveness.

Ho'oponopono is said in 4 simple parts:

I'm sorry.
    Please forgive me.
    I love you.
    Thank you.

Here are some uses in everyday situations:
    1. To make peace with someone or something that caused you pain
    2. For self forgiveness over any wrongdoings, judgments, self contempt and/or criticism
    3. As a general form of inviting love into your heart

The most important aspect of ho’oponopono is to say each of the phrases genuinely, while feeling the meaning of them from deep in your heart.

https://www.changeyourenergy.com/blo...ourself-others

This is a beautiful and simple technique, very easy to remember.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (21st December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2021), gini (19th December 2021), Gwin Ru (18th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), jaybee (19th December 2021), Peace in Oz (19th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I have been doing a great deal of soul searching. I believe in the model of Ho'oponopono. The idea is that it is about dissolving memories within.

What I have found myself doing is to look at people in my life past where I was still holding feelings of betrayal and anger. IF these are not "them" in my memories but parts of ME, then what I am doing is working at destructing these images. It is really powerful for me. It seems as if these personal images relate to the larger picture I hold.

I am finding that it is creating a cleaner inner state. Every time I find a memory, I work to dissolve it.

The spell I have been under about my relationships effecting me is releasing. Despite the collective picture, I am happy and free. Honestly I am in a biphasic state. There may be things outside that I observe which are so disturbing but I feel as if the Universe has got our backs.

We are Many in the One and each of us has our own journey which I cannot understand but All is Well.

This is a little confusing if I try to mentally parse it so I keep the "I love you Divine" and "Thank You" as my constant prayer. I have NO IDEA of God's business. I just have my own bit (which is what I perceive). That is why we may use Ho'oponopono to effect our environment IMO because what is in our environment is OURS. I am counting on this to heal EVERYTHING in my reality because what I perceive IS in my field and part of ME.

One other thing I want to share, we have an etheric body that has a perfect template. It is a subtle feeling to access it BUT the ether and etheric body is real. When we allow the Divine energy to wash over us, it lights us up.
    I feel that releasing energic blockages happens when I see my role in many of the perceived injustices I have experienced and that result in anger, anxiety and righteous indignation.

I remember you once shared a personal story on the forum about a friend that was helping you clean out and she took, without your permission, your mothers' jewelry you had in a bag. The way you were able to see your part in it was profound to me. You realized that perhaps the fact that you had been indecisive about dealing with the jewelry by leaving it in a bag may have given a rationale to this person that you must not care much for the items as they were just sitting in a bag. You recognized that your non action of dealing with the items may have been interpreted as you not caring about them and in a way gave this person a signal that somehow it was ok to take them, or at least a rationalization. I apologize if I got something wrong.

Anyway, my point is that seeing our role in events, in grievances, injustices and wrongdoings are always a two way street. This was a real learning tool for me because it would be really easy to only see the other persons "wrong doing" and hold a valid grudge against that person. You found a very subtle role you may have unknowingly participated in. To hold the anger at having someone you deemed a friend would have been very appropriate and warranted but the consequence for you would have been an unresolved energy blockage, finding your role, no matter how minute allows for the release of that energy. Anyway, that is the lesson I learned.

Another huge part that I am working on is self forgiveness. Once I confront the memory or story that energetically has a blocking effect and I do this by experiencing it and then consciously releasing it I need to forgive myself. I have held the limited understanding that because I can understand spiritual principles I am obligated to consistently adhere to them and there is self judgment that is very damaging energetically it is accompanied by the thought that I should have done better than that. Accepting that I am a human and that falling short is part of the experience I have been able to have huge releases.

Each of these releases makes for being a more effective conduit of higher frequencies that are so desperately needed.

There are so many good ideas on this thread. Using humor, using beauty, using goodness and decency as the emotional partner to a ritual that works to balance the scales so to speak. Intent with an emotional backing is the key

There may be fewer that are willing to take this route than those that are comfortable in this reality and make it their own but there is huge power in each of us when we use our own creative powers to create a different version of reality.

I have been practicing jaybee's lovely idea of a symbol, a visual one that is accompanied by love and reverence for natural beauty. I used it repeatedly yesterday and found it was a wonderful tool for jumping out of negativity or hopelessness in the face of the evil force seemingly having all the bases covered. The simple visual tool of generating love with a slice of the world I would create is very, very powerful, if nothing else as a personal tool. I have even sat in a short meditative state expanding on this world, which can really change frequency quite easily.

I will be happy to participate in whatever practice that is decided on. Thank you everyone for the wonderful energy created in this thread.
    Last edited by Pam; 18th December 2021 at 14:00.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (21st December 2021), Delight (19th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2021), Gwin Ru (18th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (21st December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), jaybee (19th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I am seeing many different ideas and suggestions on this thread, which seems like dabbling our toes in the sandbox of ritual creation. There are people, however, who are able to create effective, powerful rituals, and I happen to know one. I asked Judy Ann yesterday to create a ritual for the stated purpose of this thread, and now Bill has uploaded her audio to this site. Please share widely: https://projectavalon.net/Humanity's...is_Release.mp3
    To activate the ritual, all one needs to do is listen to it with eyes closed, and at the end say out loud "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." The words on the audio direct your own higher self to both clear you of the mass psychosis, and allow you become a tool to release others in your environment of the thrall of this psychosis. The complete text of the audio is as follows:

"What is the direction of spin that is blocking me from being a clear and perfect channel so that I can radiate and carry a frequency that transmutes, and unhooks, and disconnects myself, and everyone around me from this mass Hypnosis/psychosis that humanity is experiencing at this time on Earth now?
    Spin it in the reverse direction now!" speeding it up to maximum, optimal spin now!
    Stabilize it at its maximum optimal spin now!
    Lock it in and make it permanent now!

What is the direction of spin that will make me a clear and perfect channel to carry and transmit a frequency that unhooks, disconnects, neutralizes and eliminates all frequencies and aspects that are keeping me and everyone around me connected to this massive hypnosis/psychosis that humanity is experiencing at this time on Earth now?
    Spin that intention now, in the direction of spin to its maximum optimal spin now!
    Stabilize it at the maximum optimal spin now!
    Lock it in and make it permanent now!
    Surround that intention with a golden Arcturian dodecahedron spinning at the speed of light now!
    Activate, Integrate and unpack now! Actualize now, now, now!
    Everything that stands in the way of this intention dissolves in the great void of spirit now!
    Clearing and transmuting across all time, space, dimensions and realities now!
    right wrong
    good and bad
    all nines
    POD and POC
    Shorts, boys and beyonds
    I do this now for myself and all of humanity now! now! now!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you."
    Thanks for that which I know is correct, works and is powerful.

Many are reverting back to themselves which is fine and taken as a given.

This mass psychosis is contributing to the negative energies and entities swirling around having a field day. I feel it and especially my wife who is hypersensitive to these energies - almost knocks her off her feet because she's an open portal for them. Sometimes they get the better of her and enter through her upper back - not a pleasant experience for her or anyone that has not seen this before.

We ourselves are not immune from this mind control psyop and are quite capable of subduing our will to act - perhaps why some revert inwards as a defence mechanism. There is nothing wrong with creating a form of words that seeks to put Gods full armour of protection around to help protect from this wickedness

Rituals can be used for both good and bad and people have little to fear if it is done properly with good intensions in my opinion. After all, those that go church and do communion is a ritual - although drinking the blood and eating the flesh of christ could be questioned. I have no particular issues with religion but since creator is everyone a simple set of beliefs like the ten commandments is broadly sufficient for me.

Anyway the purpose of the thread was to rally people around to find a simple set of powerful words that will help our cause - yes a group of people chanting these out loud is a powerful ritual being done for the good of humanity - why would anyone fear that?

BTW hears a meditation excercise I use daily which is very healing and alters the electron spin direction

https://www.drlwilson.com/LISTEN/PUSHING%20DOWN%201.mp3

https://drlwilson.com/articles/PUSHING.PRO.htm
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd December 2021 at 22:27. Reason: corrected important typo

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (19th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), jaybee (19th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In response to another thread I posted

Math, frequency, vibration and intentions = harmonic balance of the mind and body.

Trigger words that might spark the mass mind to awaken

E.g Light and Truth (Freedom is tricky because the mass mind already feels safe and free)

I'm not sure imparting knowledge to the mass vaxxed mind works because the program/ spell prevents rational thought.

The mass vaxxed surpressed mind does not see the world like us nor do they recognise any danger. They feel safe and even proud they are fully boosted up.

By effectively reversing key triggers of the mind psy-op it might be possible through persist and incessent crowd chanting of a set of powerful words and phrases - similar to how they were trapped in the first place.

The mass mind might start to think and try to find out what these words are all about.

The set of words can be interpreted in many ways that all lead to the same place the - awakening to truth and NAZI style tyranny taking place in plain

Trigger words that shun the main satanic entity of worship used by the illuminti

Eg we cast out Satan's spell

This will not only put the fear of God up the Illuminati, but also cause the mass mind to think again - what on earth does cast out Satan's spell mean - bingo

Concerning any imaginary perhaps simple sacred geometry might be appropriate.

Also be aware that we ourselves are not imune from this mind control psy-op and it is likely our resistance and will to act is being dampened.

I note that Queensland has begun the separation and persecution if the unvaxxed and are being prevented from participating in normal society. This will naturally bring the awakened together.

Without sounding paranoid I'm noticing how zombiefied some of the vaxxed have become. They don't seem with it and easily get angry, especially if you tinker with the mind program

Perhaps it's time to creat "Country Resistent Threads" so we can make contact and support one an other

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (18th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), jaybee (19th December 2021), Pam (18th December 2021), Peace in Oz (19th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The truth is here but it's not free!
    No talking head by official decree
    Can rabble rouse the fear in me.
    The truth is here for all to see!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (18th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), jaybee (19th December 2021), Pam (19th December 2021), Peace in Oz (19th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th December 2021), truthseek (18th December 2021), yelik (18th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Great to see so much interest. It shows this subject is of great importance at this time. My final thought on this...

The path to truth is meant to be very simple in that every child can understand it. The human mind although a marvelous tool tends to look for complex solutions.

Perhaps instead of trying to influence/reprogram the masses, one could focus an energy and vision so strong, that itself will attract a new formation of consciousness.

We create what we focus on...

namaste

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), jaybee (19th December 2021), Pam (19th December 2021), Peace in Oz (19th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseek (here)
    Great to see so much interest. It shows this subject is of great importance at this time. My final thought on this...

The path to truth is meant to be very simple in that every child can understand it. The human mind although a marvelous tool tends to look for complex solutions.

Perhaps instead of trying to influence/reprogram the masses, one could focus an energy and vision so strong, that itself will attract a new formation of consciousness.

We create what we focus on...

namaste
    I suspect many have tried, perhaps if everyone did it simultaneously it could work. Trying to hurd smoke comes to mind

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), jaybee (19th December 2021), Pam (19th December 2021), Peace in Oz (19th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,368 times in 8,335 posts

My instinctive hunch is that the hypnotic movie on the wide screen will only stop doing what it's doing when a crack team of good guys take out the projector.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (18th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (18th December 2021), Hym (18th December 2021), jaybee (19th December 2021), Pam (19th December 2021), Peace in Oz (19th December 2021), yelik (19th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

This is probably a crazy thought, but the word spells backwards is:

SLLEPS

What if we just keep putting that out there. At the end of emails or whatever type communication you use. No explanation. Funny, to me it looks like sleeps, but then I'm dyslexic.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 18th December 2021 at 21:30.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (18th December 2021), Delight (19th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th December 2021), Harmony (18th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), Ivanhoe (19th December 2021), jaybee (19th December 2021), Pam (19th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th December 2021), yelik (19th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Alex Jones is talking about his digital course "Reset Wars". Putting it here only because it has some suggestions on how to look at the "situation" we are in these days. For me, Divine IS so powerful that if we just agree to connect, everything must change FOR the good of I AM.

Last edited by Delight; 19th December 2021 at 04:47.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (19th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th December 2021), Harmony (19th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), jaybee (19th December 2021), Pam (19th December 2021), Reinhard (19th December 2021), yelik (20th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    This is probably a crazy thought, but the word spells backwards is:

SLLEPS

What if we just keep putting that out there. At the end of emails or whatever type communication you use. No explanation. Funny, to me it looks like sleeps, but then I'm dyslexic.
    I wish I had taken more time to understand symbology, but your idea makes a lot of sense. This is about inversion, that much I know so you are definitely on to something.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th December 2021), Harmony (19th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), jaybee (19th December 2021), Reinhard (19th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,015 times in 2,210 posts

At this point - could we do any better than ........... OM.............

I was just having a dot about and first tuned into this -

one of the comments underneath - "Maitreya the World teacher also known as Enoch, Elisha, John the Baptist, Jesus Christ, Mohammed, Buddha or Metatron in other cultures. Its predicted that Maitreya-Jesus Christ will come again in 2025. We all serve the same God."

We are all teachers and students....

Om maitreya mantra - Maitreya Buddha Mantra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

then this ...... 15 Minutes OM Meditation

(not embedded because you can only watch on youtube - there are others but this was a nice length of time - )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEoxUG898qY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

random link - https://www.onetribeapparel.com/blog...om-symbol-mean

Quote ‘Om’, ‘Ohm’ or ‘Aum’ is a sacred sound that is known generally as the sound of the universe. Om is all encompassing, the essence of ultimate reality, and unifies everything in the universe.
    I had a bit of a jolt when I realized OM is at the beginning of you~know~what... I don't even like to say or write the word - clue - word / name being used all the time now to take us further into the shadows of societal collapse and satanic? abuse ....

Perhaps connecting with the powerful sound of OM... and broadcasting it, linking with the trillions and trillions of times it has been chanted by millions of people world wide over hundreds of years...... can help...?
    While visualizing protection around the earth or what ever image suits / appeals....

just a few thoughts as we approach December 21st and the Winter Solstice....

Last edited by jaybee; 19th December 2021 at 11:19.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Agape (19th December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (19th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th December 2021), Harmony (19th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), Pam (19th December 2021), Reinhard (19th December 2021), yelik (19th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

For me, Divine IS so powerful that if we just agree to connect, everything must change FOR the good of I AM.
    I totally agree with this Delight. Amplifying the Divine from within ourselves is all we really need to do to be 100% effective.
    Last edited by Trisher; 19th December 2021 at 11:46.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (19th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th December 2021), Harmony (19th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), jaybee (19th December 2021), Pam (20th December 2021), yelik (19th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

I think David Icke says it all. He has been down all the rabbit holes possible and examined the darkest of the dark. His solution is simple and profound. He states that what you fight you become and that the way out is outside the five senses and the restricted false reality being imposed. His solution is love and coming from the heart. This is about awakening to our true Being.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (19th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th December 2021), Harmony (19th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), Pam (20th December 2021), Reinhard (19th December 2021), yelik (19th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Clearly words are energy that carry power and influence So I came up with these simple set of words a crowd could chant

Light is creation without which we get destruction

Truth is creation without which we also get destruction

Casting out the Devil is a verbal energetic challenge to see off the devils spell

Light and Truth
    I Cast Out The Devils Spell

Unable to upload image no AA button showing for me?

Symbolic Image – Metatron’s cube - is said to symbolise the creation of life itself. The spheres represent the feminine and the straight lines connecting them represent the masculine, as they work together to create a unified whole

Using the name of the demonic entity or fallen angel might be more powerful but perhaps confusing to the mass mind.
    The main fallen angels I’m familiar is Lucifer, Enki, Enlil and Marduk the warmonger. Not sure whether Baphomet is relevant or just a symbol of worship. Their are legions of lesser demons milling around the ether probably abominations from original creation.

Thanks to everyone for their contribution and great ideas. Because I do not have the reach or influence to take this further I have run it past David Icke who can might pick up on it – hopefully he receives my message. If anyone here has more of a direct line to David or other suitable celebrity that could pick up on this then pass it on or let me know their contact details.
    Last edited by yelik; 19th December 2021 at 16:25.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (19th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th December 2021), Harmony (19th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), Pam (20th December 2021), Reinhard (19th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Solstice 2021
    Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 10:59 am EST (Change location)
    This corresponds to Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 3:59 pm UTC.

I love the symbology that at the darkest moment, the turning light grows ever more pervasive.
    I am going to be in gratitude, outside if its not pouring.

Of course I can adopt any words decided BUT IMO words are astral and I know my heart is in the right place to feel I am with the Divine. My opinion is that we are all in the Astral now and we each are traversing Our Valley of The SHADOW of death. We are enmeshed in a cloud of words. Each word can send us on a far flung chase down a "rabbit" back hole where it all looks SO REAL.

Seriously, IMO the following psalm has every bit of grace I can imagine. I do not KNOW who this Lord is except he is not a "man" (OR woman) and not a feudal LORD because these "ideas" are all constructed. IMO in the Astral we take principles and spin a story. I will call Intelligent Infinity my "provisional conception" AND I am with the Lord and WILL always BE. Can any Satanic Inversion hold me down me when this is SO?

I wish this for the whole wide world:

Quote 23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
    Last edited by Delight; 19th December 2021 at 17:14.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (19th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th December 2021), Harmony (19th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), norman (19th December 2021), Pam (20th December 2021), Reinhard (19th December 2021), yelik (19th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Solstice 2021

I love the symbology that at the darkest moment, the turning light grows ever more pervasive.

Of course I can adopt any words decided BUT IMO words are astral and I know my heart is in the right place to feel I am with the Divine. My opinion is that we are all in the Astral now and we each are traversing Our Valley of The SHADOW of death. We are enmeshed in a cloud of words. Each word can send us on a far flung chase down a "rabbit" back hole where it all looks SO REAL.

Seriously, IMO the following psalm has every bit of grace I can imagine. I do not KNOW who this Lord is except he is not a "man" (OR woman) and not a feudal LORD because these "ideas" are all constructed. IMO in the Astral we take principles and spin a story. I will call Intelligent Infinity my "provisional conception" AND I am with the Lord and WILL always BE. Can any Satanic Inversion hold me down me when this is SO?

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Very relevent to what we are experiencing at this time

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (19th December 2021), Harmony (19th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), norman (19th December 2021), Pam (20th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,368 times in 8,335 posts

Dark Journalist & Dr. Joseph Farrell: Deep State Sorcery
    Nov 20, 2021

Some of this Joseph Farrell interview discusses this thread topic very intensely, and I recommend it to anyone here who normally doesn't bother with Dark Journalist interviews with boffins. and to people who have already given it a first listen and moved on. It's worth revisiting (especially the first 20 minutes), with the topic of this thread in mind.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th December 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (21st December 2021), Harmony (21st December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), Pam (20th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st December 2021), yelik (20th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    My instinctive hunch is that the hypnotic movie on the wide screen will only stop doing what it's doing when a crack team of good guys take out the projector.
    Retired generals warn of ‘lethal chaos’ in US military after 2024 vote

Yep, and this is exactly what the Elites realise because The tyrant Biden and his mob need taking out

https://www.rt.com/usa/543711-insurr...own-war-games/

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Harmony (21st December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), Hym (20th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Solstice 2021

World time buddy will make it easy to convert your time.

Perhaps if each of us does the technique or ritual that resonates with the intent of love over fear is, each is equally effective as a single group technique would be. There are so many beautiful ideas on this thread I believe this thread and the intent behind it holds a beautiful energy on its own, a composite of intentions to balance energies on the planet.

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/utc-to-pst-converter

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2021), Brigantia (21st December 2021), Harmony (21st December 2021), heretogrow (21st December 2021), Hym (20th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast