1. Link to Post #81
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Reversing the spell

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dear Friends, Arcturian108 (Ruth) has alerted me to a critical mistake that was in the original audio, and also in the transcript above. The amendment is in red bold. The spin has to be the correct way!

The amended audio (with exactly the same URL, the old one having been over-written) is here:

https://projectavalon.net/Humanity's...is_Release.mp3
    Found this very useful which certainly helps you focus, enhance and lock in your intentions
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th December 2021 at 20:08. Reason: fixed quote formatting

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), Harmony (15th January 2022), heretogrow (15th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (15th January 2022), Pam (24th December 2021), Peace in Oz (25th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy (here)
    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    She made a point that we first have to clear the psychosis from our own consciousness,
    Well now that’s interesting. I wonder how one knows when they’ve successfully cleared their own psychosis?
    [edit - post deleted]
    Last edited by Chester; 18th January 2022 at 04:55.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Harmony (15th January 2022), heretogrow (15th January 2022), ulli (16th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

I am Earth.
    Earth is free, always.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Harmony (15th January 2022), heretogrow (15th January 2022), ulli (16th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    I was thinking about how we might bring back balance and neutralise this dark spell cast across humanity, likely through Satanic rituals and obsession with control and depopulation, and the subsequent text book fear-based mind control psy-op.
    This is a great question.

Once you realise that TPTB practise magick, via rituals, use of symbols etc then the next logical question (after you pick yourself up of the floor and begin to question everything you've been taught) is whether there's a way of countering it and if the religious injunctions against magic are indeed divinely inspired or a mechanism of the control structure.

I don't have direct knowledge but there are a couple of people I like, follow and trust that have provided explanations and potential counter magic to what's happening. Neither are well suited to a brief explanation so if they're of interest let me know and I'll try and explain as best I can. I don't know whether the two explanations compliment or contradict each other, although both interestingly reference Hermes/Mercury/Loki.

Lavette Hawkins is someone who looks at Astrology from an Alchemists perspective. I've posted about her before here. She says that TPTB are direct inheritors of the Babylonian magic system and they are seeking to corrupt the natural progression of humanity as set out in the zodiac. They came to power in the Age of Aries and have sought to maintain their power since then by corrupting and inverting the symbols of the age. Everything today is inverted and distorted, our religion, astrology, history, politics and most of all, our symbols. I know posting a video will lose a lot of people straight away, but I can't really distil her core message much more effectively than here, say from 1hr 4mins

Because they work via inverting symbols the answer is to invert them back at them. Turn the rainbow upside down, or invert Mercury to how it should be in the age of virgo:

Name:  inverted   mercury.JPG
Views: 365
Size:  13.9 KB

Blogos is a practising wizard who blogs at Hermetic Lessons and again I've linked to here. His latest blog deals with counter magic to their current project, which he see's as a trip down the Dark Qlippothic Tree of Death:

Quote So disavow the poison, call on the virtuous aspects of the orange, Archangel Raphael & Michael, draw on your wit, your intelligence, your agility, your curiosity & your alchemy: refine yourself until you become as Quicksilver: Call on Hermes. Invoke and Evoke.

And let yourself laugh. He is a funny guy.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

gord (16th January 2022), Harmony (10th August 2022), Peace in Oz (11th August 2022), ulli (16th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

50,000+ truckers, all sharing the same vision of freedom, now this has got to have some power behind it to reverse the spell...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

gord (29th January 2022), Harmony (10th August 2022), Peace in Oz (29th January 2022), ulli (29th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,401 times in 8,339 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Dark Journalist & Dr. Joseph Farrell: Deep State Sorcery
    Nov 20, 2021

Some of this Joseph Farrell interview discusses this thread topic very intensely, and I recommend it to anyone here who normally doesn't bother with Dark Journalist interviews with boffins. and to people who have already given it a first listen and moved on. It's worth revisiting (the first 22 minutes), with the topic of this thread in mind.

Thank you so much Norman, this is gold...must watch about the power of intention

Bumpety Bump.
    and bumpety bump again.

to add another little gem of a different slant, based on Mr Globaloney's possible true goal with all this spell casting and etheric science.

In the later part of this conversation between Sarah Westall and Jessie Czebotar, Jessie describes what she, with her unique insight, thinks was going on at that Travis Scott music event incident in Houston Texas in late 2021, where several people died and many strange phenomena were experience. She thinks it was an experiment to see if 'they' could do, on a mass scale, what they probably have already achieved in private ritual with individuals. If she is anywhere near right in what she thinks, and I get a creepy feeling she IS, this is something we all must grasp a hold of and understand before they actually make it work, globally. Hint, it's even more serious than WW3. The point to never miss in these matters is that the people at the very top are firstly black magicians and only secondly filthy rich crooks.

MP3
    https://app.box.com/file/988413648624?

For a first listen, I suggest you skip the first 10 minutes. Even then it takes a while to really get into the 'beef' of it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), Reinhard (10th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

How about a song?

God Save The USA
    (to the tune of Battle Hym of the Republic)

The globalists are plotting to destroy the USA
    And they’ve got themselves a puppet who does everything they say
    Open wide the border, throw the rule of law away
    God save the USA!

Glory, glory hallelujah!
    Glory, glory hallelujah!
    Glory, glory hallelujah!
    God save the USA!
    Last edited by TomKat; 17th August 2022 at 16:09.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,401 times in 8,339 posts

After listening to this Elana Freeland interview ( from November last year ) for a second time, I'm beginning to think that part of reversing any spell there may be ( and I'm sure there IS at least one ) is going to have to be a screening/blocking of technologically generated influence-at-a-distance.

In comically simple language, we need tin foil hats first before we can really get our true selves back into the reasoning and thinking arena of solving the problem.

At this point, I really don't think there is any remote place on the planet to run to where we can escape it. It's almost certainly coming at us from satellites above our heads

podcast audio
    Alfacast - 116 - Overcoming The Geoengineered Transhumanism Agenda w/ Elana Freeland
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

gini (8th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022), TomKat (8th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    After listening to this Elana Freeland interview ( from November last year ) for a second time, I'm beginning to think that part of reversing any spell there may be ( and I'm sure there IS at least one ) is going to have to be a screening/blocking of technologically generated influence-at-a-distance.

In comically simple language, we need tin foil hats first before we can really get our true selves back into the reasoning and thinking arena of solving the problem.

At this point, I really don't think there is any remote place on the planet to run to where we can escape it. It's almost certainly coming at us from satellites above our heads

podcast audio
    Alfacast - 116 - Overcoming The Geoengineered Transhumanism Agenda w/ Elana Freeland
    That's what the covid vax is for, to make us more susceptible to sattelite influence.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

gini (8th September 2022), Harmony (8th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5