Thread: Proposals to repair the U.S. medicinal, legal, and monetary systems

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Default Proposals to repair the U.S. medicinal, legal, and monetary systems

I. Remove Big Pharma influence over public news and discussion.

There seems to be more people marching and protesting the vaccine mandates and covid lockdowns in other Western nations, than in the United States.

If my memory serves me, the United States is the primary nation in which Big Pharma can advertise their products to the public.

The major news (and social?) media in the United States are apparently far more dependent on Big Pharma for their income than in other nations.

==> Big Pharma should not be allowed to dominate the major news (and social?) media with their advertising revenue in the United States.

At the same time, "small pharma", such a purveyors of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, chlorine dioxide, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients should not be prohibited from describing the potential benefits they claim for their products.

... It is not clear to me how to resolve this apparent conflict of principle in the legal system, but it is clear to me that we in the United States have currently resolved this arse backwards.

II. Repair the US currency and taxation system

Proposal to handle the extraordinary debt and unfunded liabilities accumulated by the United States:

Create a corporate, not individual, value added tax (VAT) to fund a US national bond that will be issued in exchange for existing Treasury debt and to fund such unfunded liabilities as the federal government decides to continue to honor (perhaps including my future Social Security checks). These bonds would trade on the open market.

Corporations only, not individuals, should bear the burden of the surveillance, control, and reporting of their financial activity, to fund already promised debt repayment and currently unfunded but already promised future benefits.

Doubtless such a corporate VAT could continue until canceled, which wouldn't happen until some future crisis forced such. So that corporate VAT would also become an ongoing major source of revenue to the United States for other expenses in the future.

Along with this, abolish the Federal Reserve, repeal the 16th amendment that allowed taxing individual income, and return the US Dollar to an honest gold, silver and bitcoin backed currency, exchangeable at banks either way by individuals at publicly listed rates.

Some of the IRS employees and infrastructure would be repurposed to collect the corporate VAT. Individuals would cease having any reason to report or pay taxes on their monetary activity to any institution of the US Government or affiliated agency.

US State and local governments would be prohibited from imposing any income or VAT taxes on individuals. This prohibition should come in the form of an amendment to the Constitution respecting the freedom of individuals from surveillance, taxation or control of their material transactions with others, except under the auspices of a search warrant, arrest warrant, or conviction in a court of law, for justifiable cause specific to that particular individual.

While we're at it, repeal the 17th amendment and return the selection of US Senators to state legislatures.

III. Reverse the Citizens United decision by Constitutional Amendment

The Citizens United Supreme Court decision of 2010 allowed corporations to make unlimited campaign donations to political campaigns, even as individuals were quite limited.

Corporations should have less power, not more, than individuals, in exchange for the legal immunities, such as from imprisonment, granted them.

The Citizens United decision should be reversed in the clearest and strongest terms. This means doing so by Constitutional amendment.

IV. The government shall not have a monopoly on money

One more proposed amendment to the US Constitution:

The right of the people to engage in commercial activity using whatever fungible means of exchange they so choose shall not be infringed.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th December 2021 at 22:56.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2021), Bluegreen (20th December 2021), bluestflame (21st December 2021), Chip (19th December 2021), Chris Gilbert (26th January 2022), DeDukshyn (19th December 2021), East Sun (20th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th December 2021), Gemma13 (20th December 2021), Harmony (20th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), Hym (20th December 2021), Mike (19th December 2021), mojo (20th December 2021), mountain_jim (20th December 2021), O Donna (20th December 2021), PurpleLama (19th December 2021), Reinhard (19th December 2021), RunningDeer (19th December 2021), Snoweagle (20th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2021), thepainterdoug (20th December 2021), Tintin (20th December 2021), TrumanCash (20th December 2021), Vangelo (21st December 2021), william r sanford72 (21st December 2021), wondering (19th December 2021), yelik (20th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

Default Re: Proposals to repair the U.S. medicinal, legal, and monetary systems

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2021), East Sun (20th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), Mike (21st December 2021), O Donna (20th December 2021), Reinhard (20th December 2021), RunningDeer (21st December 2021), TrumanCash (20th December 2021), yelik (20th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Article VI of the US Constitution states:

Quote This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land
    That inclusion of such Treaties should not be with standing before the Bill of Rights. The government shall not deprive the people of their God given rights by the circumvention of entering into treaties.

The government can not surrender what it does not rightfully have.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th December 2021 at 00:53.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2021), East Sun (20th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), Hym (20th December 2021), Mike (21st December 2021), mojo (20th December 2021), mountain_jim (20th December 2021), O Donna (20th December 2021), Reinhard (20th December 2021), RunningDeer (21st December 2021), Satori (20th December 2021), Snoweagle (20th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2021), TrumanCash (20th December 2021), Vangelo (21st December 2021), william r sanford72 (21st December 2021), yelik (20th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,764 times in 1,345 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Article VI of the US Constitution states:

Quote This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land
    That inclusion of such Treaties should not be with standing before the Bill of Rights. The government shall not deprive the people of their God given rights by the circumvention of entering into treaties.

The government can not surrender what it does not rightfully have.
    You got it. And wouldn't it be nice if everyone agreed to abide by Natural Law whereby we can all pursue happiness as long as we do not harm others or their property and do not usurp the rights of others?

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (20th December 2021), Bill Ryan (20th December 2021), East Sun (20th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), Hym (21st December 2021), Michi (20th December 2021), Mike (21st December 2021), mojo (20th December 2021), mountain_jim (20th December 2021), O Donna (20th December 2021), Ol' Roy (20th December 2021), Reinhard (20th December 2021), RunningDeer (21st December 2021), Satori (20th December 2021), Snoweagle (20th December 2021), ThePythonicCow (20th December 2021), Vangelo (21st December 2021), william r sanford72 (21st December 2021), yelik (20th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    And wouldn't it be nice if everyone agreed to abide by Natural Law whereby we can all pursue happiness as long as we do not harm others or their property and do not usurp the rights of others?
    Reading just now some of your following post from earlier this year, I see that you understand far better than I do how serious this is.

MY UNDERGROUND BASE ABDUCTIONS
    ... ...
    RUDE AWAKENING

When I recovered the memory of these two abductions three weeks later, I wasn't prepared for this rude awakening. I can't express in words the horrible shock I experienced when I realized that I was abducted not only by Grays, but by our own military personnel. It is one thing to read about it happening to other abductees. It is quite another matter when it happens to you personally--for it confirms that the military/intelligence establishment has subverted our constitutional government. It confirms that our government is no longer "of the people, by the people, and for the people." It confirms that an elite faction of our government has committed treason by aiding and abetting the enemy.

This reality just sort of popped up and slapped me hard in the face. I knew from this point forward, my life would never be the same. I began to realize that I now had to take on the unpleasant responsibility of informing the American people not only of the truth about the insidious activities of the abducting ETs and their cohorts, but also of the military/intelligence takeover of our country.
    ... ...
    Truman L. Cash
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th December 2021 at 11:04.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2021), bluestflame (21st December 2021), East Sun (20th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st December 2021), heretogrow (20th December 2021), Hym (21st December 2021), Mike (21st December 2021), mojo (20th December 2021), mountain_jim (20th December 2021), O Donna (20th December 2021), Reinhard (20th December 2021), RunningDeer (21st December 2021), TrumanCash (20th December 2021), Vangelo (21st December 2021), yelik (20th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

First of all, apologies for a long post but it's important:

To add to Pythonic's post above, several years later after my DUMB experience, I took the US Constitution into court on two occasions on two different issues and discovered to my dismay that the Constitution is literally dead. Not only did they not recognize the validity of the US Constitution, they revealed their hate for it. Bear in mind this was not Chicago or big city corruption, this was a low population county of mostly farmers and ranchers.

The county lawyers (or is it spelled "liars"?) in cahoots with a county judge would not allow me to bring Article One, Section 10 into court: "No State shall make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts". This Law is clearly stated and not open for debate. I offered to pay the taxes on my land (which was only $3.65 per year, lol) in silver and/or gold, pursuant to the Constitution.

They would never say what they wanted--silver or gold--nor how much. I started filing affidavits in the auditor's office and the chief deputy prosecutor stole my lawfully filed and recorded affidavits, which was a class B felony. So I took him to court on that issue and a corrupt judge threw it out of court and the auditor was threatened to stay away from the court room that day because she knew what happened and she was a supporter of the Constitution. I then officially called for a grand jury investigation and that was refused even though it was very clear a crime had been committed. The county sheriff staked out my home way out in the country and they were very visible about it so as to threaten me. They arranged with the county newspaper to paint me as a potentially dangerous “militia” member. (So if you dare bring up the Constitution you are automatically labeled a "militia" member, which I was not.)

A judge perpetrated a fraud on the court in another case where I made a lawful jurisdictional challenge. The Washington State Supreme Court would not hear the case. I had the evidence of the fraud on the court in the recorded words of the judge, but that didn’t matter.

This was my second and final rude awakening so I personally seceded from the United States of America because I knew it no longer existed and my conscience would not allow me to be associated with government at any level because it was and is corrupt and unconstitutional. Fraud vitiates everything.

Bear in my mind that I also became friends with Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips as well as Phil Schneider when he and Al Bielek were making the rounds together. So that's when I learned from Cathy that George Bush Sr was a pedophile and (perhaps a shape-shifting lizzy).

But I am writing this post because in spite of all the corruption, there are positive actions we can do. I actually had some successes during these times even though I was (and still am) outside the "beast" system.

The chief deputy prosecutor that stole my affidavits was running for prosecutor of the county so one week before the election I sent out a bulk mailing of a newsletter to all the voters of the county wherein I exposed his crimes and the corruption of the county lawyers and judges. It was expected to be a very close race but this sociopathic lawyer lost by a landslide! So there’s more than one way to skin a politician.

Although I was threatened in the DUMB by US military (man, were they pissed!) I exposed the base and its location in my second book. I had sent copies of my books to both Linda Moulton Howe and Bill Hamilton and had given my books to patriots including Bob Fletcher, a witness in the Iran/Contra case and spokesman for the Militia of Montana.

I went up to that base with a friend of mine and a guy who had been arrested at Area 51. My friend and I made another trip together up there. Then I led a small party of Constitution-loving patriots and one scientist up there. We camped overnight near the base and I almost got abducted but I slept lightly and it woke me up when they were coming to get me.

I am certain that they had to close the entrance to that base because I had sufficiently exposed it and its location. Last year I saw that the immediate area around this base entrance was populated now with a number of homes. Before there were no homes in this cattle range area and the gates were locked. Of course, I can’t say they closed the base itself since it is connected to all the other DUMBs as I found on the DUMB map.

BTW, please download the DUMB map that I found on the internet. It’s on the blessed2teach website: https://blessed2teach.com/wp-content...9/image031.gif
    I revealed that at least one place on this map was authentic so it is very possible that this map is accurate for all the other tunnels and bases. It also shows the obvious DUMBs around Spokane and Moses Lake air force bases. This map may come in handy someday when we have to go in and clean out these bases.

I first saw this map on a video by the Blessed2Teach guy who was interviewing “Gene Decode”. I do not trust Gene Decode. I believe he is just making **** up. I also have confirmed that Q is a CIA psyop (Project Mockingbird) from a very reliable firsthand witness. It brings me great joy when ex-CIA people grow a pair and expose what they know.

Please disseminate this map to people who might find it useful. I know from personal experience that they could (hypothetically) bring UN or even Chinese troops into the US via these DUMB tunnels.

So many people are waking up now that we may be able to avert a kinetic, violent war waged by the so-called "government". But clearly we need to educate people about the ORIGINAL Constitution, Bill of Rights, basic human, Natural Rights (and let's not forget the Nuremberg Code) before the country can be restored. The 14th Amendment needs to go as it is clearly unconstitutional, especially the part about "The validity of the public debt of the United States...shall not be questioned".
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 20th December 2021 at 18:22.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

bluestflame (21st December 2021), cascadian (21st December 2021), East Sun (22nd December 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st December 2021), Hym (21st December 2021), Mike (21st December 2021), mojo (20th December 2021), O Donna (20th December 2021), RunningDeer (21st December 2021), ThePythonicCow (21st December 2021), Vangelo (21st December 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

The map is rather small, when I blow it up it becomes unintelligible. Is there a better version of it somewhere?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st December 2021), Hym (21st December 2021), Mike (21st December 2021), RunningDeer (21st December 2021), ThePythonicCow (21st December 2021), TrumanCash (21st December 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    The map is rather small, when I blow it up it becomes unintelligible. Is there a better version of it somewhere?
    A vast interconnected Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBs) complex that is connected with Nationwide Hwys. & tunnels with Magnetic Levitating Trains (MAGLEVS), capable of speed up to 17,000 mph., that connect to at least 188 U.S. & 1,400 Worldwide DUMBS.

Click here for extra large size.

https://twitter.com/trivto/status/1242874135216185344

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st December 2021), bluestflame (21st December 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st December 2021), Hym (21st December 2021), Mike (21st December 2021), ThePythonicCow (21st December 2021), TrumanCash (21st December 2021), william r sanford72 (21st December 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

This was the best one I could find and it's where I first saw it. Maybe the Blessed2Teach guy could tell you where to find a more clear map. At least this shows the dots where the bases are and the tunnels connecting them. Unfortunately, you can't zoom in on any specific location like a satellite map. Please let me know if you find a better version of this map.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st December 2021), Hym (21st December 2021), Mike (21st December 2021), RunningDeer (21st December 2021), ThePythonicCow (21st December 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    A vast interconnected Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBs) complex that is connected with Nationwide Hwys. & tunnels with Magnetic Levitating Trains (MAGLEVS), capable of speed up to 17,000 mph., that connect to at least 188 U.S. & 1,400 Worldwide DUMBS.

Click here for extra large size.

https://twitter.com/trivto/status/1242874135216185344
    Thanks for posting the map with the red dots, Paula. I can see the DUMB dot where I was abducted. It's at the top of Washington State and almost in the center next to the border. So that's two maps I've seen now with the location of the base between Palmer Lake and Lake Wannacut with Spectacle Lake to the south. This red dot map also shows two dots right about where Bayview, Idaho is where the submarine research base is. So it looks like it is a pretty good map. I wish we could find out where these maps come from. However, it might be that the people who put these maps on the internet may not want to be identified.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st December 2021), Hym (21st December 2021), Mike (21st December 2021), mountain_jim (21st December 2021), RunningDeer (21st December 2021), ThePythonicCow (21st December 2021), william r sanford72 (21st December 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Thanks for posting the map with the red dots, Paula. I can see the DUMB dot where I was abducted. It's at the top of Washington State and almost in the center next to the border. So that's two maps I've seen now with the location of the base between Palmer Lake and Lake Wannacut with Spectacle Lake to the south. This red dot map also shows two dots right about where Bayview, Idaho is where the submarine research base is. So it looks like it is a pretty good map. I wish we could find out where these maps come from. However, it might be that the people who put these maps on the internet may not want to be identified.
    You're welcome, TC.

This is the best I can do without it getting too distorted from resizing. It’s from Gene Decode and called “Deep Underground Base Details: Part11 - US” @blessed2teach.com. It also states: ”Still trying to verify source.”

Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st December 2021 at 05:13.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st December 2021), Mike (21st December 2021), mountain_jim (21st December 2021), ThePythonicCow (21st December 2021), TrumanCash (21st December 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

As for the repair of the monetary system:

People often quote Benjamin Franklin as saying, “Nothing is certain except death and taxes”. But is that really true?

I'm not sure how we get around death of the body, but taxes--Hell no.

I give credit to Eric Williams who also went by Eric "WhoRU" when he was stumping for Ron Paul for president on an internet radio show. He studied the Federal Reserve for several years and came up with a very positive solution that no one else seems to be talking about.

He proposed that the states and local communities take the Federal Reserve away from the banksters. After all, why give all this principal and interest money to banksters who create fake money out of nothing with just a key stroke on a computer? If anyone else did this they'd be spending quite a few years in prison. Also, the US Constitution does NOT give Congress the power to delegate a private banking cartel to create fake money.

Eric Williams figured out a way to simply move the current banking system into the hands of the real sovereigns, We the People. Nothing else would actually change. People can still get loans on homes, cars, credit cards, you name it. The only change is that all that interest money would go back to government at all levels and not to the banksters. Eric said that from the research he did that this would replace the need for taxes. I agree with Eric. After all, the "13th Amendment" prohibits not only slavery, but also "involuntary servitude". Problem solved. End of Taxation!

The problem now of course is to restore the ORIGINAL constitutional government which does not include the 14th Amendment. Of course, we can question the national debt! It's based on fraud and is unconstitutional. Fraud vitiates everything.

Since all three branches of government have been overthrown by criminals we'd have to handle that first. (But, of course, we need to handle this anyway with our own "Great Reject" solution.

In the meantime we need to realize that the “government” is actually murdering US citizens. Some states are using the US military (“National Guard”) to administer the kill shots to people and that now includes children. Where is the outrage?

Well, here’s a thought: Since they are waging wars against us and murdering us, why not just stop paying taxes?

The 2nd American rEvolution can be non-violent. Just don’t comply with any of their unconstitutional mandates and that includes “taxes”. After all, we are now being given the choice between a wi-fi, mind-controlled slave or death. What do we have to lose?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc2Y...l8RMq29Vw7OrVH

Last edited by TrumanCash; 21st December 2021 at 16:56.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st December 2021), JohanB (22nd December 2021), RunningDeer (21st December 2021), ThePythonicCow (22nd December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread