Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2022-23

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,071 times in 569 posts

Default Re: Predictions for 2022-23

Not a prediction so much... I had a disturbing dream last night about major turmoil and civil disorder around a live televised international football/sports games (not a huge fan of football btw) -I dreamed about guided missiles and odd shaped drones that were flying into and around sports stadia, I just realised the World Cup Qatar is later next year.

I believe (hope) there will be a gradual and ever growing worldwide spiritual awakening, with an attempted leap from the current darkness into light during 2022 and beyond -the world's populace will start to gather together and demonstrate in greater numbers!

Seasons greetings and my best wishes to everyone on the forum - hoping next year will be the transition into something positive and great x

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Apulu (23rd December 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd December 2021), Blacklight43 (23rd December 2021), Brigantia (23rd December 2021), fifi (23rd December 2021), Harmony (23rd December 2021), Hym (23rd December 2021), Mercedes (23rd December 2021), mountain_jim (23rd December 2021), O Donna (24th December 2021), Pam (23rd December 2021), RunningDeer (23rd December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Spiral (24th December 2021), Stephanie (25th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021), wondering (23rd December 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Quote Posted by Apulu (here)
    Goodness me it's going to be an interesting ride, for sure.

Reading Exomatrix post advice is an interesting exercise (thanks John). It seems I've nearly switched off from keeping up with the more diabolical transhumanism/global totalitarian control plans.

It's not that I doubt these things - I've little doubt that all of the things mentioned by Exomatrix have been and are being planned out. The question, I suppose, is what will 'they' get away with next year, in terms of being able to execute these plans, and what will 'we' wake up to that will put a stop to them?

It all seems to be happening so incredibly slowly sometimes, and incredibly fast at other times. I predict an ongoing assault on our perception of time. The past two years are a strange blur, with strange colours.

2021 I suppose was the year we saw just how far false information and overall credibility can be stretched in the mainstream media. For most of 2021 I had to control my frustration with how easily people seem to be duped and controlled. I've had to stop feeling frustrated, because it's just endless.

So, if 2021 was the year we got to see how far this insane narrative can be stretched, I predict 2022 will be the year we get to see what happens when the narrative starts to really fall apart. I honestly feel like I've been waiting 2 years for the cracks to even start to show, but I think now they really ARE showing.

What happens when the three enormous chickens of vaccine injury, US ejection tampering, and world economic **** storms come home to roost? It feels to me like a slow, slow car crash right now but throughout this whole thing I've felt narrative CAN NOT be maintained indefinitely. I believe we're seeing that for real now. And it's only just the beginning.

For this mess that we see to get any better... oh boy... If anything, 2021 has made me realise even more that absolutely nothing will change unless people themselves change. They are changing though. More division in one place means more unity in another as a reaction to the division. More blatantly false narratives in the mainstream media means ultimately, eventually, more truth will get out.

Perhaps that seems completely oversimplified and naive, but I think I'm seeing this all the time. Change is occurring.

I think things are going to PERCEIVABLY get a lot worse in 2022. Whilst, of cours, things will really be getting better and better. I predict 2022 and/or 2023 may go down in history as the peak of the storm I'm afraid. The worst part of the whole spectacle. That may seem a rather dire prediction but it's all about perception...

Can you imagine how crap you might feel if you'd gone along with all of this, followed all the rules, lost vital income, lost friends and family, lost your previous feelings of freedom and joy and THEN you start finding out this was all bull****. AND you fell for it? Like, Platinum Pro Plus Premium Plan fell for it? Ooft.

Friends, it's possible WE are the lucky ones here. The ones who smelled a rat long ago, who have already gone through all the hell it took to go crashing against the mainstream and to still hold ourselves reasonably in tact. Us. The ones who may now, suddenly, be in a position to say to a few people "well, yeah ... I kind of knew this was happening .. hey, do you remember that stuff I talk about sometimes? Yeah about literally everything in our our perceived reality being complete bull****? Well, this is that". And to hopefully say it with grace and acceptance.

The old age is gone. The information age has arrived. The age of knowledge. Knowledge, in fact, may be the new currency around here. How's your stash keeping these days?
    I am moved to say this is an excellent summary, I gain a strong sense of comradeship from your words Apulu! Yes perhaps we are among the luckier of the great mass of urban humanity 'out there', we noticed things from a young age, we were perturbed by what we observed and felt as a consequence; we are old players in this game and maybe we are here to help others to adjust and to rally their critical faculties. I am not certain, but thank you for your words Apulu, have yourself a merry little Christmas, one and all.
    I feel the same way..a beautiful, encouraging post from Apulu...thank you.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Apulu (23rd December 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd December 2021), fifi (23rd December 2021), Harmony (23rd December 2021), Hym (23rd December 2021), Mercedes (23rd December 2021), mountain_jim (23rd December 2021), RunningDeer (23rd December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Stephanie (25th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022), Vangelo (23rd December 2021), wondering (23rd December 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    Not a prediction so much... I had a disturbing dream last night about major turmoil and civil disorder around a live televised international football/sports games (not a huge fan of football btw) -I dreamed about guided missiles and odd shaped drones that were flying into and around sports stadia, I just realised the World Cup Qatar is later next year.

I believe (hope) there will be a gradual and ever growing worldwide spiritual awakening, with an attempted leap from the current darkness into light during 2022 and beyond -the world's populace will start to gather together and demonstrate in greater numbers!

Seasons greetings and my best wishes to everyone on the forum - hoping next year will be the transition into something positive and great x
    As dreams are usually symbolic. I wonder if that represents the civil disorder and will really start to reach the distracted masses watching sports or what not. disrupt our fun and leisure. Forcing them to take notice of the surveillance (drones) and big brother shenanigans. hmmm And it was soccer/football? representing a worldwide impact? Unless you are a type of precog that sometimes dreams of actual events that happen, its best to think symbolically, as that is the language of the subconscious mind.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2021), fifi (23rd December 2021), Harmony (23rd December 2021), Hym (23rd December 2021), mizo (23rd December 2021), O Donna (24th December 2021), Pam (24th December 2021), RunningDeer (23rd December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Stephanie (25th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

• Civil War IS INCOMING, The Battle Lines Are CLEARLY Drawn And It Can't Be Stopped:

• CIA Advisor Says Civil War Is Closer Than Ever Before:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th December 2021 at 02:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2021), fifi (23rd December 2021), Harmony (23rd December 2021), Hym (23rd December 2021), Icare (30th December 2021), LifeAngel (24th December 2021), O Donna (24th December 2021), Pam (24th December 2021), RunningDeer (23rd December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Spiral (24th December 2021), Stephanie (25th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022), Vangelo (23rd December 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,710 times in 191 posts

Quote I feel the same way..a beautiful, encouraging post from Apulu...thank you.
    Thanks Pam this is hugely appreciated 🙏

"Say what you see" is a slightly bizarre, pretty obscure British TV catchphrase... from a show called... Catchphrase. I probably watched too much of that as a kid. There seems to be an equally bizarre amount of truth in that phrase though.

Anyway, I think that was my British-flavored attempt at deflecting perceivable praise away from me and onto something... else. If I was really going for it I would have said "something more obscure" rather than something else. This reply is way too convoluted 🙂 Thanks Pam.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2021), Brigantia (24th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th December 2021), Harmony (23rd December 2021), Hym (23rd December 2021), O Donna (24th December 2021), Pam (24th December 2021), RunningDeer (23rd December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Stephanie (25th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022), wondering (23rd December 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Predictions about the future are notoriously difficult to make, 99,9 % of them end up not becoming true as we have seen on this forum too during the past decade or so. That's because the future is never really set in stone, collectively at least. There are just different potential outcomes and what we do right now will make those outcomes more or less possible. There still is no WWIII or global financial collapse or whatever. Is this a positive timeline or "bad" one? That I don't know, but no one said that it was going to be easy to transition into a better world. Many of the old predictions have said that first there would be many upheavals during the end of an epoch like this one now. Nature and the universe is always in motion, there is always change. Nothing ever stays the same and also for that reason the forces of darkness can't stay in power forever. They have had their playtime and soon it's time for them to go.

Anyways, these past couple of years have been quite terrible so it would be nice to see a good year for a change, but who knows how things will really go. There is much chaos now and a certain agenda to keep people in fear, but I feel that this is just one phase and things will eventually get better. We have to first go through the time of purification and time of unveiling (apocalypse) where all rotten things will be brought to the light of the truth. After that healing could begin.
    Last edited by Wind; 25th December 2021 at 13:58.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), Brigantia (24th December 2021), Eva2 (24th December 2021), fifi (24th December 2021), Frankie Pancakes (29th December 2021), Harmony (24th December 2021), Hym (29th December 2021), O Donna (24th December 2021), Pam (24th December 2021), Peace in Oz (25th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Spiral (24th December 2021), Stephanie (25th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022), Vicus (25th December 2021), wondering (24th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Something huge is coming, the Elite that think they have it all planned are of course merely the puppets of sinister powers that have no regard for them, other than as tools, but human nature & hubris being what it is they have forgotten that by the looks of things.

I have done remote (quantum) healing on cov victims & it's not normal, not only is it man made it also has a nasty occult aspect to it, the RV community on FB confirmed this.

The so called "cure" is even worse.

Prikspijt is already kicking in.

2022 will be the real start of the great Die Off, at which point somewhere along the lines, the charades, spin & BS won't work anymore and those at "the top" will start fighting amongst themselves & all bets are off at that point.

Can we pull a better future out of the hat ? Yes but not with out the masses going through the pain of getting detoxed of cognitive dissonance, which they are going to have to go through like it or not.

My two cents*

*Not redeemable for goods or services.

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), BoR (28th December 2021), Brigantia (24th December 2021), Eva2 (24th December 2021), fifi (24th December 2021), Harmony (24th December 2021), Hym (29th December 2021), Icare (30th December 2021), jaybee (24th December 2021), O Donna (24th December 2021), Pam (24th December 2021), Peace in Oz (25th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), section9 (3rd January 2022), Sérénité (26th December 2021), Stephanie (25th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021), Wind (24th December 2021), wondering (24th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Something huge is coming, the Elite that think they have it all planned are of course merely the puppets of sinister powers that have no regard for them, other than as tools, but human nature & hubris being what it is they have forgotten that by the looks of things.

I have done remote (quantum) healing on cov victims & it's not normal, not only is it man made it also has a nasty occult aspect to it, the RV community on FB confirmed this.

2022 will be the real start of the great Die Off, at which point somewhere along the lines, the charades, spin & BS won't work anymore and those at "the top" will start fighting amongst themselves & all bets are off at that point.

Can we pull a better future out of the hat ? Yes but not with out the masses going through the pain of getting detoxed of cognitive dissonance, which they are going to have to go through like it or not.

My two cents*

yes - if all the predictions about the injections being (knowingly) dangerous - lethal over a period of time - possibly most high numbers of lethal results beginning around one and a half years after jab (s)..........?

see page 26 - point 75 - here... https://www.docdroid.com/WUjv6iw/icc...-1-pdf#page=26

2022 could be a tough year where great pressure is applied to get everyone injected - because they don't want huge numbers of survivors of this phase of their agenda - that could cause problems for them .... we could even see forced injections on the door step by the army... as horrible and crazy as that sounds - but the perpetrators are fully committed now so we cannot dismiss anything - best to mentally be prepared just in case... but hope and pray for the best - and hope and pray that something unexpected comes into play that could change things - we have to keep the faith and keep strong and hold the line - I don't like to have to think like this but if this is a reality.... all the things we suspect and talk about - then......

I had to look up prikspijt

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2021/1...d-of-the-year/

Quote Prikspijt, a new word for regretting getting a vaccination, has been voted Dutch word of the year after a social media campaign, reports dictionary maker Van Dale.
    Last edited by jaybee; 24th December 2021 at 10:57.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), Brigantia (24th December 2021), fifi (24th December 2021), Harmony (24th December 2021), Hym (29th December 2021), mountain_jim (24th December 2021), O Donna (24th December 2021), Peace in Oz (25th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Spiral (24th December 2021), Stephanie (25th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021), Wind (24th December 2021), wondering (24th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

My two cents*

yes - if all the predictions about the injections being (knowingly) dangerous - lethal over a period of time - possibly most high numbers of lethal results beginning around one and a half years after jab (s)..........?

see page 26 - point 75 - here... https://www.docdroid.com/WUjv6iw/icc...-1-pdf#page=26

2022 could be a tough year where great pressure is applied to get everyone injected - because they don't want huge numbers of survivors of this phase of their agenda - that could cause problems for them .... we could even see forced injections on the door step by the army... as horrible and crazy as that sounds - but the perpetrators are fully committed now so we cannot dismiss anything - best to mentally be prepared just in case... but hope and pray for the best - and hope and pray that something unexpected comes into play that could change things - we have to keep the faith and keep strong and hold the line - I don't like to have to think like this but if this is a reality.... all the things we suspect and talk about - then......

I had to look up prikspijt

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2021/1...d-of-the-year/

Quote Prikspijt, a new word for regretting getting a vaccination, has been voted Dutch word of the year after a social media campaign, reports dictionary maker Van Dale.
    I read your post that went up just after I posted this

I'm hoping that forced jabbing won't happen based on the fact that these people are occultists & know full well that if they trick people into taking the poison they aren't accountable, but if they order it to happen they are. Which allows other forces to come into play.

To sleepwalk people into tyranny means not waking them up, so playing the very cards they have used to justify starting wars with "evil despots" is probably the last thing they want to do, plus they have honed their skills at playing with peoples minds for decades, what with all the false flags & things like the McCann case.

Not to forget they are after all cowards & obsessed with "legacy" which means they will already have drawn up excuses & a list of scapegoats I would have imagined too.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), Brigantia (24th December 2021), ClearWater (24th December 2021), Eva2 (24th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th December 2021), fifi (24th December 2021), Harmony (24th December 2021), Hym (29th December 2021), jaybee (24th December 2021), Mari (24th December 2021), mizo (24th December 2021), mountain_jim (24th December 2021), O Donna (24th December 2021), Peace in Oz (25th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Sérénité (26th December 2021), Stephanie (25th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022), wondering (24th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,976 times in 1,342 posts

I'm hoping that forced jabbing won't happen based on the fact that these people are occultists & know full well that if they trick people into taking the poison they aren't accountable, but if they order it to happen they are. Which allows other forces to come into play.

To sleepwalk people into tyranny means not waking them up, so playing the very cards they have used to justify starting wars with "evil despots" is probably the last thing they want to do, plus they have honed their skills at playing with peoples minds for decades, what with all the false flags & things like the McCann case.

Not to forget they are after all cowards & obsessed with "legacy" which means they will already have drawn up excuses & a list of scapegoats I would have imagined too.
    YES. Of course, you're absolutely right! That's why they needed to put predictive programming clues about their terror events in the movies and TV shows that they churn out; even if we don't recognise them on a conscious level, we've consented.

That's a brilliant observation that gives me a lot of hope, thank you.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), Eva2 (24th December 2021), Harmony (25th December 2021), Hym (29th December 2021), Icare (30th December 2021), jaybee (24th December 2021), Mari (24th December 2021), mountain_jim (24th December 2021), O Donna (24th December 2021), Peace in Oz (25th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Sérénité (26th December 2021), Spiral (24th December 2021), Stephanie (25th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022), Vicus (25th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

I read your post that went up just after I posted this

I hope you're right and it won't get as brutal as holding people down and injecting them - the whole thing is brutal enough anyway - I take your point and reasoning - I just wonder what they (theoretically) plan to do with all the survivors if there is a big Die Off ----- in theory most of the compliant people will be gone and the more rebellious types will be left...I suppose there is 5G....... eek ......

Anyway - that's enough doom and gloom from me for now .... time to switch to more positive thoughts on this Christmas Eve evening -

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (24th December 2021), Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), Eva2 (24th December 2021), fifi (24th December 2021), Harmony (25th December 2021), Hym (29th December 2021), Icare (30th December 2021), Mare (24th December 2021), Mari (24th December 2021), mountain_jim (24th December 2021), O Donna (24th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Sérénité (26th December 2021), Spiral (24th December 2021), Stephanie (25th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

(sharing this upcoming interview from Jerry Wills)

PUBLIC BROADCAST - Please share
    Broadcast Date: Monday, Dec 27th
    Broadcast Time: 6pm pacific ~ 9pm eastern

2022 Predictions with William Stickevers

Since my first interview with William Stickevers, I remain amazed at the accuracy he sees astrologically of what is ahead for us, our nation, and the world. He has been uncannily accurate every time! We are about to begin 2022... What can William tell us?! Tune in and hang on! This is likely going to be as wild a ride as his other appearances have been!

You can watch this LIVE or catch the archive at http://JerryWillsShow.com in the Special Broadcasts section.

National and International phone lines will open the second hour.

Maybe you should order yourself a Cup of Chaos for this one! I'm sure 2022 requires it... Visit our website to order yours!

See you in the audience!
    Jerry and Kathy
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

astridmari (7th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th December 2021), Harmony (25th December 2021), Hym (29th December 2021), Icare (25th December 2021), mountain_jim (28th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Sérénité (26th December 2021), Stephanie (25th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Craig Hamilton-Parker's (from psychics.co.uk) psychic predictions for 2022: (the video is a bit long-winded and unstructured, so this is the gist as he went along the different subjects):

He predicted the virus before, felt it came out of a lab, thought it was a biological weapon, now thinks there will be more of it in the future for another couple of years..

He thinks we'll get a lot more seismic activity.

One of the big serious things will be a sudden proliferation of nuclear weapons. A lot of worries ahead.

Royal family:
    the Queen is ill and is getting towards the end of her years, she has got heart problems, she'll make it past her platinum jubilation, then rather quickly deteriorate in health and pass on towards the end of the year. Huge backlash over the netflix programme. After she has passed on, Charles will become king but have a short reign. He will be harsh on Meghan and Harry. They will lose a lot of their contracts. They will eventually divorce. William and Kate will be the last king and queen of England, after that the monarchy will finish.

Celebrity things:
    the Epstein scandal will open up the floodgates, people will get prosecuted who are billionaires, also some politicians, someone really high up in British politics will be embroiled in a pedophile thing, high up in the British establishment.
    One of the candidates for the next US election is also embroiled in a pedophile scandal.
    Some big corruption scandals will be exposed.

China: has been bribing people left and centre, a lot of that will come out.

A film is being made about Walt Disney, the man, with a lot of matted faces, a very sanitized version of his past.
    One of the Abba members will pull out of the thing, something will be revealed about the group that isn't very nice.

A story will break about a child being kept in darkness for years, with long matted hair, some horrible weird story.

Earth changes:
    problems ahead with extreme weather, ridiculous weather, dam breaks, London and Paris badly flooded, extreme weather in China,
    mass starvation in North Korea,
    starvation in Africa,
    crops failing,
    food shortages affecting everybody, also the west,
    fires, this time a very unusual one, an alpine area burning, might be somewhere like Russia, the ground burning as well, not just the trees,

a big island in trouble, possibly Madagascar,

a huge insect storm, sways of them, destroying crops, possibly in the USA, big oil spill in Canada,
    start of a bit of a cold war between the west and China, we need to tax products made in China, this may be coming through and cause conflicts,

some countries will do a lot about their environmental footprint, a big world fund with governments putting money in it will be founded eventually, long term.

China will be revealed to have massive military stockpiles, the rest of us are completely unaware of just how much, they have outstripped America, they have hidden germ warfare facilities, that will become known. Also rocket facilities hidden away in the mountains, they have superfast rocket facilities pointed at us.
    Economically they will slide a bit, some embargos coming. Taiwan is going to be a really serious problem, there might be an attack. India could become a threat for China too. Lots of conflicts and firing of weapons, quite serious border conflicts. Ultimately India will grow more quickly than China.

Japan will also become a nuclear power, despite their current constitution.

Russia will shut off parts of the electric grid in the USA, also in Europe, cyber attacks, possibly in cahoots with China because they will become allies.

Germany will have to rethink their phasing out nuclear power.

The North Korean leader may be deposed, fairly soon.

A terrorist gunman is going to infiltrate a peace march, killing both police and protesters (in an English-speaking place), also copycats of that. A lot of protests going on.

Iran will announce they have full nuclear capability and Israel may attack them.
    A lot of conflicts in the news.

World politics:
    Joe Biden is not going to complete his full turn. It will be claimed to be health issues but it's going to be a coup within his own party.
    He will be replaced by a woman, but not Kamala Harris.

There will be a powerfully-minded black woman in the republican party who will along with Trump make a bid for the White House.
    Trump's social media "Truth" will get a slow start but will ultimately be successful. Trump is going to announce his running for president on that platform. He might even make it to president again.
    There willl probably be a big swing away from the democrats.

Massive immigration problem coming up next year in the USA. Very difficult imbalance in politics, almost like a civil war in America one day, but that's a long time ahead.

In Europe: a lot of disintegration, a lot of internal conflicts, Denmark will start to make a move out, possibly Poland and Hungary may start to make a move.

The Brazilian leader is going to be removed by force (a military coup).

Economy:

Facebook will become a big flop (partly opinion, partly feeling), will get financial problems, smaller, more private sites are going to come up,
    Google will fall,
    then Amazon,
    ultimately we will have control over our own data, there will be international laws about this;

immigration is going to go completely out of hand, a lot of fakery of green cards is going to be exposed,
    France will have lots of internal conflicts with forced political change happening,
    also financial problems in Europe, ultimately the Euro will fall (not in 22),
    Boris Johnson is going to announce a huge infrastructure programme, after the crosstrack thing that's coming up,
    Northern Ireland: a deal will be struck with the EU, better movement and better peace coming because of that

In the UK development of space technology, but also world wide, there'll be a big space race, because China is weaponizing space,
    adefence system will be set up,
    advice: take your money out of Google and Facebook, put it into space technology

Big investments in cyber security

A lot of media cover ups will be exposed (over taxes), A-list celebrities are going to be jailed for tax fraud

Inflation is going to be a huge problem, world-wide, mortgages are going to go up

big crash in cyber currency, one of them is going to tank, not all of them,

carbon tax on Chinese products coming up,

India will improve economically, will become a beacon of hope, spiritually as well, eventually. This will trigger an uprising in China.

Not all of this may happen in 22, some of the things mentioned may happen later.

Africa: a really brutal civil war coming up (22/23).

One of the big cloud groups is going to get his with major problems coming from that.

A lot of protests around the Olympics in China which will be politicized, possibly an uprising in Hongkong as well, but will not be successful.

At the end he promotes his book again and reminds us:
    All the problems ahead of us are nothing but the birth pains of a golden age to come. In a dark age we can progress much faster spiritually. Reality is within our heads, inside ourselves. We can enter spiritually in the golden age before it actually starts. Gradually people will wake up.

Last edited by Icare; 27th December 2021 at 23:55.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

astridmari (7th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th December 2021), chrifri (28th December 2021), ClearWater (28th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th December 2021), Harmony (25th December 2021), Hym (29th December 2021), I am B (25th December 2021), leavesoftrees (28th December 2021), Mare (25th December 2021), mountain_jim (25th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th December 2021), The KMan (28th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021), Wind (25th December 2021), wondering (25th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

reminder- live now

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

Since my first interview with William Stickevers, I remain amazed at the accuracy he sees astrologically of what is ahead for us, our nation, and the world. He has been uncannily accurate every time! We are about to begin 2022... What can William tell us?! Tune in and hang on! This is likely going to be as wild a ride as his other appearances have been!

You can watch this LIVE or catch the archive at http://JerryWillsShow.com in the Special Broadcasts section.

Maybe you should order yourself a Cup of Chaos for this one! I'm sure 2022 requires it... Visit our website to order yours!

See you in the audience!
    Jerry and Kathy
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Ami (28th December 2021), Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), Eva2 (28th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), Kryztian (28th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022), wondering (28th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Here's the link for that show that's live now: https://jerrywillsshow.com/interview...am-stickevers/
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), Eva2 (28th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), Icare (28th December 2021), Kryztian (28th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th December 2021), The KMan (28th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

reminder- live now

See you in the audience!
    Jerry and Kathy
    Thank you Sue for sharing this - I'm into hour 2 and finding it really interesting. Seriously thinking about getting bitcoin now but haven't a clue how to go about that. I'm all set to do a bit of research now and see if I can figure this out (I'm seriously challenged in the financial arena). Also interesting was the occulus headgear which I almost purchased last year.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022), Vangelo (28th December 2021), wondering (28th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Stickevers says his official predictions for 2022 won't be ready until February.
    But he gives his unofficial predictions in the recent show.

At 45 minutes in (after predictions for world-wide revolution and crises from energy to immigration to banking) Stickevers predicts record-breaking changes in weather-- extreme temperatures, earthquakes, volcanos, tsunamis.
    He says the cause is not global warming, but he doesn't say what the cause is--maybe that will come in the official predictions.
    Curiously, he only mentions changes in weather very briefly, then the focus goes to surviving the economic collapse--bitcoin, etc.
    Like Clif High, he is a huge fan of bitcoin, and goes on for most of the 3 hours about that.

My question is what happens to bitcoin, which is digital currency, if the energy grid collapses and there is no internet?
    And if there is no food, bitcoin won't do you any good at all.
    He doesn't talk specifically about the Sun and what effects changes on the Sun will have on Earth.
    Ironically, it seems even astrologers may have a big blind spot when it comes to the Sun...

On the other hand, at about one hour 7 minutes in, the talks turns briefly to secessions not only of states, but of sustainable, intentional communities, which I found very interesting, since my mentor the seer, Dr. Christopher Hills, predicted the future would largely be organized into large, interconnected sustainable communities.
    Then the rest is mostly about bitcoin and why you need it to survive.
    Personally, I don't think that is going to be the kind of insurance he seems to think.
    But his focus is more short term, not as far ahead as 20 years, by which time earth changes will have made it much more clear who is going to survive.
    Last edited by onawah; 29th December 2021 at 06:36.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ami (31st December 2021), astridmari (7th January 2022), Bill Ryan (1st January 2022), Eva2 (29th December 2021), Frankie Pancakes (29th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), Hym (29th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Kryztian (30th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2021), Tintin (26th October 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

In 2022 all satanists and cabal individuals and all evil beings, whether terrestrial, astral or extraterrestrial will suddenly disappear from the Earth and the solar system. They will be transported directly into hell, the place they love so dearly. This will be known as The Great Descension. The people who denied the existence of the satanists and went along with their agenda and laughed at, or became (passively) aggressive towards the people who tried to warn them will suddenly see their (in some cases fatal) mistake and will, for the first time in their lives, feel what it’s like to be humble. They will stay in this humble state for the rest of their lives.

Donald Trump, the only politician who remains on Earth gets convicted by a tribunal, led by Gracie from Project Avalon, for initiating Project Warp Speed. However, his sentence will be limited to an apology speech, because he successfully explained he had to make a choice between two bad choices, because he was cornered by the satantists who left during The Great Descension.

Free energy technology will be released, the Sahara Desert will become green again, all people will have left the major cities by November 2022 and will be spread across the globe, living in self sustainable homes in nature. Some living in small villages of like-minded individuals, others with only their spouse and children and a few people who prefer to be alone on their own, however most of the times together with an animal companion.

Project Avalon will be chosen as the world’s most cherished library of unique writings and thoughts, the members of the Forum will each get a golden statue in honor of their geniusness. Bill Ryan will throw a party in Ecuador on December 28 2022 for all Avalon members, who will travel there by the latest beaming technology.

I am very sorry I can’t give you any better news. It is what it is, I’m afraid. And somehow we are going to have to deal with this. But I promise you, we will get through this together. Let that be the sparkle of hope to end this prophecy with.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2022), Charles Harris (1st January 2022), ClearWater (29th December 2021), leavesoftrees (30th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th December 2021), Merkaba360 (1st January 2022), onawah (29th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2021), The KMan (2nd January 2022), wondering (30th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

My question is what happens to bitcoin, which is digital currency, if the energy grid collapses and there is no internet?
    And if there is no food, bitcoin won't do you any good at all.
    These topics have been discussed in multiple threads. Here is one I participated in. The post is here but the response was...

Let's walk through this scenario together. It will show that bitcoin is much more resilient to this type of catastrophe than our current financial system...

So, presuming some catastrophe hits and all the electricity goes out, everywhere around the world. That means the internet goes down everywhere as well. If it is an unrecoverable event, then it is an existential threat to the population of the world that is dependent upon electricity. The majority of people will die and money will have no value what so ever. Food and water will be the new gold

If it is a recoverable event, and it was short enough duration that we didn't kill each other as we scavenged for food and water then, when we turned electricity back on, we would have to reset the data in the information systems that run our economy. So for instance, my bank would have to restore the last backup tape they have (note that I am being specific about backup tapes because they would be one of the few mediums that survive without an electric current running through them) Hopefully, my bank did a backup the night before the event. That means my bank account would read my balance as of last night as opposed to the balance as of the moment of the event.

In addition, the company that supplies my electricity and the company that supplies my natural gas and my local, state and federal governments would also have to go to their their last backup tape (presuming they have one). None of them would have the same backup date which means nothing would add up. The government records might say I owe taxes while the electric company might say I have a positive balance on my account.

How do we resolve that dilemma? A very interesting topic to speculate about...

Notice, that I did not yet say anything about bitcoin. Here is the interesting thing, every miner on the network would have the same balance. All we would have to do is find the most recent backup tape that was taken by any one of the miners and use that as the new starting point. Then, the question becomes how do we know who owns each wallet? Well, if you saved your private key or seed words on a piece of paper, you are good. If you did not, you are out of luck.

Quote Posted by Jill (here)

Seriously thinking about getting bitcoin now but haven't a clue how to go about that. I'm all set to do a bit of research now and see if I can figure this out (I'm seriously challenged in the financial arena). ...
    Be very careful. There are a lot of people scamming others. Only transact with a reputable exchange such as FTX or CoinbasePro. When you have sufficient holdings then buy a hardware wallet such as Trezor. Note: FTX.us if you reside in US and FTX.com if you reside outside US.

Here are two youTubers I trust.

InvestAnswers provides deep analysis. His last video with Greg Foss and Jeff Booth is mind blowing and the arguments they present for why we have to jump on the Bitcoin train are quite convincing.

Guy from CoinBureau is also someone with high integrity and good analysis. His material is easier to understand.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2022), Harmony (29th December 2021), onawah (29th December 2021), Sadieblue (29th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

This channel "Infinite Waters (Diving Deep)" / Ralph Smart with 1.97 million followers makes some interesting predictions he had in a vision.

I tried to take notes as fast as I could, so here goes:

There will be more restrictions coming, but at the same time more people are waking up, more people are going to choose love, more people programmed by the matrix are going to wake up, more highly influential people are going to wake up, whiste-blowing and telling us what's going on.

A social credit system is going to be introduced, with credits based on whether one had the shots, but there will be huge worldwide protests about that. It's all going to start making sense to people, they will realize we have been lied to.

There will be a greater integration between man and woman with technology, AI will become more visible even more, self-driving cars in full effect, also a breakthrough revelation that the human mind will be transferred into a human, it's already happening but now it's going to be made public.

A mass exodus will happen with people leaving the cities and living off-grid, closer to nature. More people are going to have clarity. There will be a huge split because of shots, the New World Order and credit scores, a lot of communities will form outside of all that.

More real whistleblowers will expose the system and the matrix, exposing how they are using theses algorithms to stop the truth from coming out, not only in the tech industry, whistleblowers in the health industry and the government are going to come out too.

The future is what we focus on in the present moment.

A new earth is going to be born. People are not going to be judged according to their medical status and are going to be treated with love and respect. The unvaxxed are going to be able to breathe freely again.

Remember the future can change according to what you do right now.

More singers, mainstream, are going to come together to make a song speaking of humanity and it will have a huge impact.

A viral video is going to come out exposing things too and will be very influential. It's going to awaken the minds of the masses. It's not going to be on Facebook etc but we are going to get a link to it

There is also going to be another social media blackout , an attempt to censore things, this is when a lot of people are going to connect the dots.

Food shortages are going to be staged.

A rival to Facebook and Youtube will come up, uncensored, so now the truth can get out there.

There will be a high court incident , justice is going to be restored, more people will fight for their freedon (which is what humanity values most), there will be a massive split where the unvaxxed stay and where the vaxxed stay. A split between the 3D and the 5D a division between fear and love.

The future is in our hands.

They tried to bury us, they forgot we are seeds. Remind yourselves, we've got this.
    Last edited by Icare; 29th December 2021 at 00:46.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2022), BoR (29th December 2021), Eva2 (29th December 2021), Harmony (29th December 2021), Hym (30th December 2021), LifeAngel (30th December 2021), Merkaba360 (1st January 2022), Mike (29th December 2021), onawah (29th December 2021), The KMan (2nd January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast