+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 7 13 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2022-23

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: Predictions for 2022-23

Someone sent this to me - ??

'The portal leading up to the full moon in Virgo on March 18th opened up today and will be open for 10 days. Usually, a Portal is open for 7 days but bc this one is connected to the spring equinox on March 21st and all equinox are stargates so this is huge⚡️!!!!!!. I believe this portal is the countdown to when Yeshua is coming 🙏. Humanity is at a bridge between dark and light and this will determine which way each of us goes. This is the time to connect and anchor in bc as I was told by the Hopi woman who woke me up in 2012, she said you better make sure you are connected to the Creator👈 and anchored into the light👈✨️. Bc if you're not you will feel the wrath coming and it is about to start 👀. At this very point right now the alignment coming in through the Cosmic codes👈 that are upgrading our DNA and cleansing and clearing the body for ascension will increase as we get closer to the equinox. Virgo moon rules the body and this is why the portal started early. In the next 48 hrs CME is planned and on its way to hit the magnetosphere of the earth so hot flashes, dizziness, nausea, massive body pains are the symptoms 😫 and these will only get worse closer it gets. The next few days will be rough @PandoraBoxc @Pandoraschat'
    Last edited by Eva2; 16th March 2022 at 21:35.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

bluestflame (17th March 2022), Docim369 (1st January 2023), Harmony (17th March 2022), RunningDeer (11th June 2022), Stephanie (26th March 2022), TomKat (16th March 2022), wondering (18th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

THE MAYAN EQUINOX FORECAST 2022
    https://www.alunajoy.com/2022-3-18-m...YQWjNhoA0M22g\
    Equinox cycle from 3-21-2022 to 3-20-2023
    Mayan Astrology for the year of 1 NOJ and 7 IK
    A forecast blending the energies of two sacred Mayan calendars.
    March 18, 2022 - Aluna Joy Yaxk'in

THE BIRTH OF THE NEW EARTH
    Mayan year of 1 (jun) NOJ (earth)
    Mayan Kiche' Calendar. (Traditional Calendar)

Aluna Joy sharing a message in Ollantaytambo.

"The number 1 is all about the opportunity to access pure energy to initiate the beginning of any creation. Number 1 can come with a great force, a higher power, and can also have the element of surprise. It is a restart button. It is considered the first gear in manifesting something greater and beyond our current reality. But the first gear does not turn easily. It will need time and patience to readjust the current reality. We will need to build a new framework for the following gears of time to be built upon. There could be many false starts and many readjustments to having life flow within these new frequencies.

The day sign of NOJ, acts as a great initiator as well. It is one of 4 day signs that are keepers of the cosmic cycles and calendars. All things that manifest in a new cycle come from the energy that NOJ emits. It can bring the frequency of great potential for this entire year, yet will not manifest on its own. NOJ is the dream but not the creation. The vision will manifest once it is acknowledged and then the proper action is taken. All the other 19 day signs come together, through earth and humanity, to manifest a dream. This is how we build the dream as the ONE, yet from 20 unique perspectives. It is a collective process with each day sign flowing through this year, giving a unique blend of energy needed to build the future. NOJ is about gaining new knowledge of the mind, and great wisdom of the heart. This knowledge/wisdom will initiate new aligned actions needed to begin the building process. NOJ means the creation energy of the Earth. Many light workers, healers, etc. are feeling a great need to anchor a mass amount of high frequency LOVE that we are finally beginning to emanate from our hearts. This heart frequency builds new foundations but also withdraws energy from those things that need to fall away. We are called to anchor The LOVE into all the Earth's sacred places, and into the ley line grids, which acts as a circulatory system for the planet.

(Auspicious days for the traditional Maya in this calendar year are ... June 29th 2022 on 10 NOJ. (Green outlined box) This is the most powerful manifesting energy for this year. Newly birthed creations will begin to flow more easily now. November 30th is the very sacred and holy day of 8 BATZ (Blue box). This day comes every 260 days. The Maya all around Guatemala gather in the re-creation of the 260 day calendar with powerful and complex fire ceremonies that were given to the Maya people from Star Elders from the 7 Sisters, a.k.a the Pleiades. February 19th, 2023 on 11 E, is celebrated as a solar new year.)

We are happy to receive any heart donations to support our work.
    https://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html

THE HUMBLING SACRED BRIDGE BETWEEN WORLDS
    The Mayan year of 7 (uc) IK (wind)
    Mayan Astrology Calendar. (Yucatec Modern Calendar)

The number 7 is a place of profound resonance with life. We are not fully in this physical world and not fully in the spirit world either. But we are in a place where we have a foot in each, but are never really anchored to either. Mystics and shamans have used this bridge to do their work for eons. It can be a place where we can touch spirit and bring it back into the physical world to elevate the physical reality. But the number 7 can also feel very ungrounded. When we are under the influence of the energy of the number 7, we might feel invisible, or unacknowledged, or unheard. Because of this, IK can be a real ego killer, and especially so for those born with the 7 in their birth chart. Those who live with an out of control ego, like the "faux" powers in the world, will need to return to authentic humbleness or face the possibility of crumbling their empires.

The day sign of IK means in this year we will be able to easily live more from the heart and from the new incoming frequencies, rather than acting from the head which is now mostly wisdom of the past. IK is able to bring in and translate the messages from spirit into a more usable form that can be applied to the new Earth frequencies. IK is also a day sign that can help us learn to live multi-dimensionally, within spherical time, and the ability to operate from many perspectives at once. In this year there is the opportunity for everyone to access this ability. We will begin to rely more on spiritual instincts, than on posted facts from all forms and all sides of media that are outside of ourselves. When we live our lives based in spirit, we also live from the ONE true source and the cosmic center between physicality and spirit. If we tune in will be able to hear the breath of spirit moving through us, and know how to navigate around the falsehoods that are now already dissolving away. The downside is we might become too idealistic, and forget to look at the realities around us. Even though reality is changing like the wind, it's important in each moment to acknowledge the physical 3D reality, but work from limitless spirit and our open hearts. It will be a year where we might find responsibilities weighing too heavily upon us and we might need to lighten the load. Many are already doing this. We might find that it is just not quite the time to make large commitments or large decisions. So much is changing in the world that by the end of this cycle, when we look back, we will be astonished how far we have come, how much is changed, and what qualities the new earth has for us. Hang on. It is going to be a roller coaster ride, so don't get hung up on the past, and allow the new frequencies to rise up in us.

(Auspicious days in this year are from September 16th 2022 to October 6th. This is the only 20 day, Mayan Ascension portal in this year. More information from a past core day cycle at https://alunajoy.com/2021-4-10-mayan...onprocess.html "
    Last edited by onawah; 17th March 2022 at 01:11.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (17th March 2022), Harmony (17th March 2022), O Donna (13th June 2022), RunningDeer (11th June 2022), Stephanie (26th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

'Blind mystic Baba Vanga predicted Russia war and made chilling Putin prophecy
    Baba Vanga, who predicted the Russia war, has more disturbing predictions for the future. She also predicted the 9/11 terror attack and Brexit, despite her death almost 30 years ago

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...int_source=nba

See link for predictions

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Chip (27th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th March 2022), Harmony (26th March 2022), Merkaba360 (26th March 2022), RunningDeer (11th June 2022), Stephanie (26th March 2022), wondering (26th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    'Blind mystic Baba Vanga predicted Russia war and made chilling Putin prophecy
    Baba Vanga, who predicted the Russia war, has more disturbing predictions for the future. She also predicted the 9/11 terror attack and Brexit, despite her death almost 30 years ago

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...int_source=nba

See link for predictions
    Intersting. Never heard of her before. The blind psychics normally do have some real powers. But, for any psychic, the distant future is impossible to get very accurate. She sees alot of events, but not sure how they know the dates. Maybe they see timestamps in the corner of each vision lol

I found this site with a fun list of at least some of her predictions all the way to the end of the world in 5079. lol Whatever that means. She mentions people deciding to leave the universe, so does world mean universe? galaxy? earth? Cuz far before then, she says we reach 340 billion population across various planets. Then, we start integrating with aliens? hmm strange. Seems that would happen sooner.

http://www.vizagchemical.com/blog/li...o-chemical-man

Anyway, its kind of fun to read. Some things were wrong, like WW3 in 2010. But who knows, maybe its just 12 years delayed I think these sorts of things are possibilities but in no way certain.

I'm more interested in predictions like discovering a new energy source in 2028. I would think those predictions are based more on when knowledge reaches a level for a breakthru to occur. The timing could vary, but its not like a specific war that happens or doesn't. Perhaps it is fusion energy. These kinds of things are not really a yes or no. Pretty much surely a yes, but when.

Seeing Muslims dominating Europe by 2043 is interesting. She wouldnt have seen the massive muslim migration before she died in 1996. So, probably a good chance of that happening, even if there is no exact year for that sort of thing.

2046 also quite interesting. Replacing organs via cloning. Assuming they just clone the organs and not whole people lol. Also it says, "replacing bodies is becoming the best form of treatment." Gee what on earth does that mean. Obviously, we dont need to clone organs and swap them out if we can just replace the whole body. hmmm

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Ami (27th March 2022), Eva2 (27th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th March 2022), Harmony (27th March 2022), I am B (28th March 2022), RunningDeer (11th June 2022), Spiral (27th March 2022), wondering (9th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #125
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

Dreams and visions from Christians.

Dreams
    Summary: Behold a pale horse. Your brace is about to be tested, it's time to lock in place.

Visions
    Troy's little recap.

Last edited by Matthew; 4th June 2022 at 09:47.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Antagenet (12th June 2022), Harmony (4th June 2022), RunningDeer (11th June 2022), Sadieblue (10th June 2022), TomKat (6th June 2022), wondering (9th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Dreams and visions from Christians.

Dreams
    Summary: Behold a pale horse. Your brace is about to be tested, it's time to lock in place.

Thought I should put a fine point on this post: this is a follow-up dream from the 'brace yourself' dream Paster Dana Coverstone had last year.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Harmony (6th June 2022), mojo (11th June 2022), RunningDeer (11th June 2022), Sadieblue (10th June 2022), wondering (9th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Since nobody has any other posts I'll be double (tripple) posting more ⚠️ Christian stuff ⚠️.

This will curdle your snot if you don't like Christian stuff.

Troy emotionally shares that hope is key, which I interpret as optimism, and he quotes the bible as usual:

Quote Posted by Troy in the video
    Romans 15:13 NIV Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing so that you will abound in hope by the power of the holy spirit
    Try shares a message from a vision about July 2022, here are some extracts

Quote This July: upheaval, shaking of nations. I'm bringing in a remnant that knows the way of the lord and willing to do what is necessary to make it occur. The same way Samuel brought men of god into change the situation during David's reign. I'm bringing my people in to settle the situation. ...

Troy shares from later in the prophesy:

Quote "The promised word is coming about now."

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Antagenet (12th June 2022), Harmony (10th June 2022), mojo (11th June 2022), RunningDeer (11th June 2022), Sadieblue (10th June 2022), wondering (9th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Lisa Harrison:“…if you have been having a hard time over recent weeks hopefully this information will be of some support. We are not where we think we are."
    • Snippets from the first 16 minutes. (Still listening.)
    “The reason why I want to put this out is to offer you some sort of reassurance. If you are going through this, you are not alone. It is so wide spread that I’m finding it quite amazing. And to trust and know there is something better on the other side of this. For the one or two, I’ve seen come out of this, it’s like they’ve stepped into a whole new world within themselves. Also like with what is being offered to them in a very 3d sense. The opportunities, the way life is starting to flow, but also definitely within themselves”

“I said I’ve been trying to get this out there for over a week but I'm still kind of in it. It's been difficult but another conversation this morning with somebody else who's very much in it, and seeing one too many “Can you feel these blissful ascension energy announcements” tipped me over the edge. But because it's not all bliss. And I have a very different story to tell and that's all there's so much going on for us daily and weekly that we are tending to forget even what we went through last week because we're so in it that it's harder to see the bigger picture because we we're kind of just in the thick of it all the time.”

“In these last few weeks I know people who have check themselves into psych wards. I know people who have overcome like their ex-addicts and have been clean for years are on the verge of going back to their addiction. The people just looping and not being able to make a decision to the point where they are driving themselves mad a sense of aloneness that is like a gaping hole in your chest that makes no sense. “

“It’s bigger and deeper beyond this lifetime, this place. It’s huge. It’s so old and so deep every everything that we have not worked on, yet cleared, and potentially couldn't because we didn't even know it was there. And this doesn't matter whether you are awake and you've done the work, you've done the individual inside job for years or whether you are just waking up. Because I'm seeing it across the board, it's like everybody's having an existential crisis. Everybody’s having a mental or emotional breakdown. And everyone's doing it on their own trying to pretend that everything's okay, and not realizing that everybody else is in it as well. That’s what I'm saying not bliss not these amazing beautiful ascension energies. It’s tough.”

“This sense of foreboding I think we're all picking up on it because we don't understand exactly what's coming, but we're actually in this purge process from everything. What I’ve been able to make of it is we are making space within us. Making space. We are deleting the virus. We are deleting the programs. We are deleting what is no longer necessary because we are in a brand new space. And it is more home frequency-based than anywhere we've ever been before. We are closer than we've ever been before. It feels like a halfway point between where we were and home. It’s a way station but making space, making space for more of us to come in. Making space for the the new environment template.”

"There's been quite a few references to the Wizard of Oz come up for me. And it's like we are breaking the Oz programming or it is being broken. I've also talked quite a bit over the years about how hard it is to die sort of thing. Like how embedded and welded we are into these bodies. And the glue that holds us in artificially is dissolving, but also how we've been embedded into the actual mainframe or the framework of the construct itself.

The best imagery would be like the borg from Star Trek. You know like they are part of, they are connected to the cubes, the structure that they're a part of, it's like that is dissolving as well. Our actual welded to the framework of the place. and in the Wizard of Oz when they all fall asleep in the poppy field it is the weather that wakes them up. It's the snow. So most places in the world are having unusual weather. Whether it's wind or rain or snow or whatever. And it feels like we are going from black and white as that movie starts to technicolor."
    Lisa Harrison (52 min)
    • June 11, 2022
    • …if you have been having a hard time over recent weeks hopefully this information will be of some support. We are not where we think we are."
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th June 2022 at 21:35.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bluestflame (15th June 2022), Chip (11th June 2022), ClearWater (13th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), meat suit (11th June 2022), mojo (11th June 2022), O Donna (13th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th June 2022), wondering (11th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Prediction: Reality check is in the mail

You know how snail-mail is, could be today, sometime in ’22, or…..?
    When divination tools involves snail-mail the specific arrival date is a bit hazy.
    Knock Knock

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

ClearWater (13th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), Mike Gorman (12th June 2022), wondering (11th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

The Rise of the New Normal Reich

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (13th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), Mike Gorman (12th June 2022), Vangelo (12th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It’s Now Crucial to Understand What We’re Up Against
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    June 12, 2022
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1517915291

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/KTO0gU4GBzqY/

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE

It’s become absolutely crucial to understand what we’re up against, globally, and who’s responsible for the rising totalitarianism and their ultimate intention
    The COVID pandemic was a coup d’état by the technocratic cabal that is behind the global takeover agenda, referred to as The Great Reset
    The Great Reset was introduced by the World Economic Forum, which is tightly coupled to the United Nations and the World Health Organization.
    Their agenda is to implement a global type of totalitarianism based on technocratic and transhumanist ideologies.
    Part of that plan also includes reengineering and controlling all life forms, including humans
    While the outward expression of technocracy will appear as totalitarianism, the control center is not an individual.
    Rather than a single person ruling by the decree, technocracy relies on control through technology and algorithm.
    This is a very important difference.
    In short, there will be no individual to blame or hold accountable.
    The “dictator” is an algorithm
    Technocracy is an invented and unnatural form of economics that expresses itself as totalitarianism and requires social engineering to work.
    Technocrats in the past defined technocracy as the science of social engineering.
    Controlling the populace is crucial for the system to function

Patrick Wood, a repeat guest, has spent decades studying technocracy — an invented economic system that the global cabal is currently trying to implement worldwide. He was recently interviewed by The Defender, the Children's Health Defense newsletter. You will find that interview below. I would actually encourage you to watch that one first, because it provides a really good background of Wood and his work.

This conversation also ties in with an interview I recently did with professor Mattias Desmet, author of "The Psychology of Totalitarianism," which will air in a few weeks, so be sure to keep an eye out for that one. While technocracy and totalitarianism have many similarities, there are some differences in perspective, which we will unravel here.

"I wish there was something else to talk about, but this is it," Wood says. "This is the topic of the day. This is what people need to know and understand.

If we are going to fight back against this enemy, which previously has pretty much been unseen, we must recognize who we're dealing with. Period. We cannot provide any defense or offense to push back on this unless we know who the enemy really is and what they're thinking, what's in their head."

COVID Was Technocracy's Coup D'état

(RUMBLE VIDEO WHICH IS POSTED AT THE END OF THIS POST)

While the COVID crisis sent most into a state of confusion, Wood was not surprised by the chain of events that eventually took place. He'd been following the climate change alarmism and the sustainable development agenda for a long time, and as soon as the same people who were promoting climate alarmism jumped on the COVID train, he knew they were connected, and that COVID was going to be used to promote the technocratic agenda.

The same flawed computer models used to convince us climate change will kill us all were also used to incite panic about the lethality of COVID. These computer models are basically rigged to say whatever they want them to say. According to climate change alarmists, mankind should have been wiped off the face of the earth 10 years ago. Yet here we are. The COVID models also failed, missing the mark by miles.

"At the time [in early 2020], I said this is technocracy's coup d'état. They're finally making their major global move to do what they said they were going to do for a long time. Now, they're actually putting shoe leather to it and they're making it happen, so I called it coup d'état early on," Wood says.

Unfortunately, to quote Wood's coauthor of previous books, Anthony Sutton, only 2% of people have critical thinking skills, 8% of people think they can think, and 90% would rather die than think. This willful ignorance explains why only 10% of a given population, on average, does not fall into mass formation hypnosis.

Wood, along with Dr. Judy Mikovits and Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, an international lawyer who cofounded the German Corona Investigative Committee — have formed the Crimes Against Humanity Task Force. The first event will be held in Tampa, FL with guest speaker, Michael Yeadon, Ph.D..

"We believe there is a great case to be made that, indeed, crimes against humanity have been committed in the same context and sense that they were discovered at the Nuremberg trials that produced the Nuremberg Code, which is now embedded in the legal system in every nation on earth, [including] our country and every state as well.

Medical experimentation is verboten, period, and yet it has happened anyway, with no informed consent along the way. People are getting sick and dying, the same old drill. What went wrong? We're presenting this case to the American public in person, and I will say the dynamic of talking to a live audience today is a breath of fresh air for me, personally. I think everybody else would say the same thing."

Creating a New Normal on Our Own Terms
    While many resist this stance, I and Wood agree that the crisis is not over, and it's not going to right itself. No. It'll get worse, and things will never go back to the way they were. It's important to realize that we shouldn't want things to go back to the old normal, however. Because the old normal is what precipitated the many crises we're currently facing.

We can fully expect that the partially failed vaccine passport will be replaced by digital identity, which will progress to a central bank digital currency (CBDC). Most central banks in the world will be rolling out CBDCs within the next three to five years.

Digital identity and CBDCs are a disaster racing toward us like a freight train, and it'll be extremely difficult to get out of harms way. The past two years will seem like a picnic compared to what's coming.

"If my hypothesis is true, January 2020 was the coup d'état that started this war in earnest, the hot war, if you will, versus the leading up to it. Lots of bad stuff happened from 9/11 through 2020 that we could point to and say, it looks like somebody's orchestrating this, but it went into a hot war, literally, globally as well, in January 2020. Revolutions never stop with one attack. That's obvious. I'm sure it's self-evident."

By Their Words and Actions, You Can Know Them
    So, who instigated this global revolution? Who's pulling the strings? Who's the real enemy? It's not the populace. It's not even a specific nation. It's a conglomerate of wealthy and influential people all over the world. But they have a shared philosophy, ideology and agenda. Wood explains:

"What's going on is called The Great Reset of the planet. The Great Reset has become a catchphrase. Most people don't have a clue what it means yet, but it's promoted by the World Economic Forum (WEF), which is tightly interlinked and coupled with the United Nations.

This elite group of people represent in mix all of the people that were originally in the Trilateral Commission back in the 1970s. It's the same kinds of people, the same agenda to transform the world into their vision, the way they think things ought to be. These are the people that have orchestrated this whole thing and they're the ones that are pushing it right now.

It's easy to identify most of the people involved in this. You can look at the Klaus Schwabs and the Bill Gateses [of the world], and the thousand companies that belong to the World Economic Forum. They all have CEOs, board members, et cetera, that are part of the World Economic Forum. It's pretty easy to identify them today.

The idea of The Great Reset is complete transformation of society and individuals that live in this society. The World Economic Forum is boldly talking about both. They talk about this technocratic takeover on one hand, to reform society, that is the structures of society, the institutions, but they also talk about the restructuring of humanity itself.

That is, the merging of technology with the human condition, with the flesh, the changing of genetic code, Humanity 2.0, H+ is another term is used. This is mad scientist type of stuff. The average guy on the street has never been exposed to this.

It's hard to get your head around how evil this whole thing is, and it's all uninvited. Nobody asked for it, they just did it. That's another thing that's really important to understand: This didn't just come out of the blue or fall out of the sky from outer space. This has been in the works for a very long time."

Agenda 21 Laid the Groundwork
    In 1992, Agenda 21 was created. That was the genesis of sustainable development. That's where that doctrine was openly described. The Agenda 21 and the Biodiversity Convention that took place at the same time was the agenda for 21st century.

As explained by Wood, Agenda 21 was foundational in the sense that laid out all the events being rolled out and changes being implemented today. It's just that no one was really paying attention to where things were headed, the ultimate implications of it all. Of course, those who did see the writing on the wall were discredited as "crazy conspiracy theorists."

"There was a great book released in 1994 called 'The Earth Brokers.' The two authors were scholars. They were also the original environmental crowd. They weren't on our side necessarily, but they went to the Agenda 21 conference in good faith, figuring there was going to be some negotiation to dial back the development that was messing with the Third World and try to get the planet back together.

They went hoping to turn some things around, and they came away from the Agenda 21 conference completely disillusioned ... In that book, they criticized the Agenda 21 process. They started out by saying something like this: 'We argue that USAID — the United Nations conference on economic development — has boosted precisely the type of industrial development that is destructive for the environment, the planet and its inhabitants.

We see how, as a result of USAID, the rich would get richer, the poor poorer, while more and more of the planet is destroyed in the process.' What can we say, but 'amen' to that. Here we are today. It's exactly what's happened."

The Plan to Own and Control All Life
    "The Earth Brokers" also reviewed what they learned from the Biodiversity Convention, which ran parallel with the Agenda 21 conference. It had the same participants, just two different thought tracks brought together at the same conference.

"They wrote about the biodiversity convention, which has become incredibly important today to the United Nations. They said the convention implicitly equates the diversity of life, that is animals and plants, to the diversity of genetic codes. By doing so, diversity becomes something modern science can manipulate. It promotes biotechnology as being essential for the conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity.

They redefined the term biodiversity, for one, but they also said the main stake raised by the biodiversity convention is the issue of ownership and control over biological diversity. The major concern was protecting the pharmaceutical and emerging biotechnology industries. That was their assessment.

To which, today, we can say, 'Bingo!' That is exactly what happened back then, and this is exactly the expression today that we see of the genetic takeover of life on planet earth. They've gotten the seeds, they've gotten the plants, they've gotten the animals."

Today, the technocrats are also moving in on the human genetic code. Chief medical officer of Moderna, Tal Zaks, for example, has stated that Moderna, a developer of the mRNA COVID jab, is "hacking the software of life." He described the human genetic code as an operating system, and if you can change that operating system by introducing a new line of code, or by changing a line of code, you can change how the operating system functions.

Since 1992, legislation has been created to protect Big Pharma. You could say the 1992 Agenda 21 was a pre-coup. They laid the groundwork back then to protect the pharmaceutical and emerging biotech industries they knew were coming. And, today, the very genetic makeup of mankind is up for grabs.

Origins of Technocracy
    Technocracy dates further back than the 90s, however. Handwritten letters dating to the 1930s reveal some of the originators of the technocratic movement had gotten into an argument with the Hearst newspaper empire, and because of that, they forbade journalists to discuss them or the technocratic ideology. Hence, technocracy went underground and got sort of buried for a few decades. Wood explains:

"What happened was, Howard Scott, one of the cofounders of Technocracy Inc., was also the leader of the group at Columbia University when it was housed there in 1932. He had promoted himself as being a certified engineer and one of the intellectual guys that would fit in to Columbia University. He wasn't from Columbia, but he was heading the [technocratic] movement there.

It was discovered, while he was there, that he was a complete fraud. He had no engineering degree at all. He was just a blowhard. He was a promoter — basically a con man — and Nicholas Murray Butler, the president of Columbia ... flipped out, and drop-kicked Scott out of Columbia ...

By the same token, Howard Scott was out working in the media like crazy, and he worked the Hearst empire to get articles about technocracy published all across the country.

When Randolph Hearst discovered, as Butler did, that he had been taken for a ride and that his media empire had been manipulated, he freaked out and sent out a telegram-type memo to every newspaper in the country, saying, 'If anybody ever mentions technocracy again, you're fired.'

Well, that took care of that. History books have a 25-year lag, typically. Historians don't go back and analyze stuff from last year to write in history books. They go back 25 years and they look around and they read the newspaper articles and whatever, and try and figure out what happened. That's how they write history.

Well, there's this huge hole on the technocracy movement because it just got dropped out. All of a sudden, there's no newspaper articles. It's just like they disappeared into thin air. The big, highly credentialed scientist and engineers at Columbia who were crowing about technocracy the year before, now, all of a sudden, would not dare mention the word."

Wood eventually discovered a major university archive at University of Edmonton in Alberta, where all of the leaders of the Canadian technocracy movement had combined their papers in the '90s.

The documents were placed in a warehouse where they sat for years on end, until a catalog of them was finally published on the internet. It was a real jackpot. Wood and his wife drove to Edmonton and spent a week sifting through and copying materials. After that, it wasn't very difficult to break down how the technocratic agenda had been moved forward and was being implemented.

Totalitarianism Versus Technocracy
    While the outward expression of technocracy will appear as totalitarianism, the control center is not a dictator. Rather than a single person ruling by the decree, technocracy relies on control through technology and algorithm. This is a very important difference. In short, there are no people behind the curtain pulling strings. There's no individual to blame or hold accountable.

The "dictator" is an algorithm. Looking at Google over the past couple of years, in particular, we can see this in action. We can also see it in the censorship of social media, and in the social credit system in China.

"The so-called artificial intelligence boom has created the possibility of controlling people by algorithm, rather than by political dictate," Wood says. "There has been a battle between technocrats and governments ever since technocracy started. Back in the day, they hated government. They wanted to get rid of government. There is still that propensity today.

You see it at the World Economic Forum, you see it at United Nations. They want to dissolve the national governments of the world. Historically, fascism and communism have been instituted by national governments. These entities are on the hit list for technocracy. We saw this, by the way, just recently. There was a conference in Dubai, called the World Government Summit1 [March 29-30, 2022].

It was partly put on by the United Nations and there were a bunch of financial mucky mucks there. There was one in particular, Pippa Malmgren — she's from America, but she's in Great Britain — and she does financial wealth management services for the ultra rich.

She talked about the destruction of the fiat currency system, and she said, when it happens, there's simply going to be a change-over. All the fiat currencies are going to go, and there's going to be an implementation of digital currency. But she also made point that the nation state structures of the world are declining rapidly now. She saw, I guess, that the nation states are the target of destruction. They must go."

This has been in the works for some time. Look at the European Union. While Europe has country borders, the EU member states have virtually no power to do anything anymore. They're subservient to the EU's wishes. "That's why a lot of people in Europe call the EU a technocracy, they're a bunch of technocrat elites — they're unelected, they're unaccountable," Wood says.

Nobody can get to them and they're making decisions for everybody else. So, while the nation states are still there in name, they've stripped of their sovereignty. The World Health Organization is now also in the process of stripping nations of their sovereignty through the so-called Pandemic Treaty, which will grant the WHO unprecedented power and influence to govern behind the veil of "global biosecurity."

We also see the rule of technocracy in companies such as Google, which is meddling in the affairs of nations, oftentimes wielding more power over people than the state itself. So, it's important to realize that the enemy is not a nation state.

Today's enemy cannot be compared to anything that nation states have produced in the past, such as fascism, communism or socialism. This is an altogether brand-new entity. So, while technocracy feels like totalitarianism, today's totalitarianism is an outgrowth of technocracy, and cannot be compared to any previous totalitarian regime.

"If you look at it in the context of the takeover genetic material on earth, this is the dangerous payload that we face. It's not just the governance part of it. It's not just the scientific dictatorship part of it, where people now can be manipulated in doing things that don't want to do. We're talking about the direct takeover of the human genome.

This is an incredible thing, because that means, potentially, that our genome of humanity could be changed," Wood warns.

Unintended Consequences Are Probable
    Now, it's quite possible, and indeed probable, that the orchestrators of this technocratic takeover are in over their heads and will end up self-destructing. They're playing a game that has never been played before, so there's no telling what unintended consequences might be initiated.

One such unintended consequence could be a world war, and if that happens, gene editing the human genome will become irrelevant, because the living standards of the whole world will be pushed back hundreds of years. Wood comments:

"No question about it — World War III or a world war is going to be triggered. It's not in the best interest, for instance, for the World Economic Forum to have a world war. But that doesn't mean it won't happen either. So far, I think the Ukraine war is pretty orchestrated and scripted in many ways to the agenda of the World Economic Forum. But it doesn't mean it couldn't lose control and the thing just goes nuts.

If that happens, I don't know where I'd put that on the doomsday clock. I'm not really sure, but it is definitely a possible outcome. If it does happen, it will spoil everything for everyone for a very long period of time. As the Bible says, it'll take seven years to go through the countryside and bury all the radioactive bones. That'd be very ugly.

It might not be [a nuclear war]. But it could be. They have the technology. I mean, just look what they can do by launching these pandemics and these bioweapons ... Another thing that can happen — and again, we're talking about waves of attacks, things that could bring us down and bring about this Great Reset — is some type of a cyber attack.

This has been in the news a lot lately. A cyber attack could be a false flag operation, but it doesn't really matter what it is, whether it is or isn't [a false flag], but some big thing, like taking down the power grid, or taking down JPMorgan Chase and nobody can get their money out for a period of a week.

Something like that would, again, put the fear of God into everybody. We'll be back to the fear and panic; we'll do whatever you say to get safety, et cetera. It will perpetuate the takeover, the coup that we're looking at. These are two possibilities, near-term, that are very real. We've got different scenarios right now, but we know where this group of technocrat actors are going.

We understand their mindset, their philosophy, if you will. I hate to even call it that, but what is in their head? There's no passion, there's no compassion, there's no love, there's no mercy, there's no grace, there's nothing like that. It's a completely inhuman endeavor to capture mankind into a scientific dictatorship, the likes of which the world has never seen before."

Preparing Can Help Ease Your Anxiety
    The Boy Scouts motto is "Be prepared," and that is what I would encourage everyone to strive for at this time. Another motto to embrace would be "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst." Prepare as best you can for any and every contingency. If you can, get out of the big cities and big urban areas. Rural areas where you can build community is your safest bet.

Prepare for sustained food shortages with long-term food storage. Secure a potable water source. Stock up on medical remedies. Prepare for supply chains of all kinds to fail and stock up accordingly. Transition out of fiat currency, either by spending it on things you'll need in the future, or buying physical gold and silver.

Prepare for energy shortages, rolling blackouts and the complete shut-down of the power grid. Importantly, don't rely on high-tech solutions. Include low-tech manual backups in your preps. If the thought of all of this scares you, remember that taking action is the best remedy. Knowing you're prepared will ease a lot of anxieties.

Why Free Speech Is on the Chopping Block
    Free speech is a universal concept. Everyone, everywhere, have a mind and want to express themselves without being censored or canceled for their views. Free speech is now under attack worldwide, and the truly massive attack on free speech began at the same time as the coup d'état started. This is because silencing dissent is required for the full takeover to occur.

"These technocrat transhumanist revolutionaries must destroy free speech at the same time that they take over the world, because they have to control the narrative," Wood explains. "The attacks on free speech right now are absolutely legendary, off the charts, everywhere on the planet.

If Mattias Desmet is right, and I feel absolutely certain that he is, because I can read a history book as easy as anybody, when free speech is effectively silenced, that is when the killing of the scapegoat begins. It's always the scapegoat that gets killed first. There may be other groups that get mixed in, but the people who are the scapegoat are the ones that will be attacked by the mass formation psychosis crowd."

Eventually, the totalitarian regime will devour its own. It'll kill its own leaders in the name of the greater good. But in the meantime, it'll start by culling various scapegoats, one group after another.

"Original technocracy from the 1930s, was defined in their own magazine, which was called 'The Technocrat Magazine.' They defined themselves in 1938 as 'the science of social engineering.' That was what they said about themselves.

Technocracy is the science of social engineering and they talked incessantly in their literature about Pavlov and BF Skinner and how they could control people and mold people to the economy, to the utopia that they wanted to build.

They've had since 1938, at the very least, to think about how to develop the science of social engineering to be used against humanity. I don't think we need to even think about it any further.

We can feel it today. It's right in our face, every day. They're using these techniques against the people of the world to manipulate them, to hypnotize them, to push them into mass formation psychosis. Somebody at the top knows exactly what they're doing with this. That's my point."

And, again, tech companies like Google and Facebook play central roles in that effort. I look at Google as the Skynet of the Terminator series. They're probably the worst offender of all the technology companies that are accelerating this. They the champions of social engineering. They own DeepMind, the most sophisticated artificial intelligence company on the planet, and they're clearly using it for nefarious purposes. That said, they're certainly not alone.

Action Plan Moving Forward
    In closing, we need to give careful thought to how we might slow down, block or at least limit the devastation that's been planned for us. At the top of that list, aside from preparing yourself and your family with the essentials for life, is to buck the narrative.

"Anytime you feel like you're being given a role to play, just refuse to play that role," Wood says. "I don't care what it is, just don't do it. If they say, 'You need to wear a mask because blah, blah, blah — don't wear a mask. Just don't play the role they give you.'

I know, but there's a lot of personal choice here. You got to make a personal decision on what it's worth to you to do it. I personally haven't worn a mask yet. It's cost me. I haven't flown an airplane for a long time. I didn't go a lot of places.

It's important to keep your mouth open, not shut. We need to reestablish human connection again. This has been denied us with all the social distancing and lockdowns and everything else. Get in touch with people. It hurts, I realize, for a lot of people, because relationships have been burned between children and parents and brothers and sisters. Get over it, deal with it.

You have to get out and reconnected with people again, because the future of humanity is in those connections.

Just don't argue with them. If you love them, love them anyway, in spite of where they are. But it's also important to get with like-minded people and spend time developing deeper relationships with people. Guys have lost the ability to have best friends, almost universally across the country.

Women are better at having best friends, but they've been denied best friends because everything's been broken up. Get embedded in a local church and start going to these home fellowships, whatever, where people are meeting face to face and just talk to them ...

We have a lot of answers and a lot of tangible things we can help people with. You need to do it, be prepared to do it. When you have the opportunity, open your mouth and help them out. At least, give them some hope, because right now the other side wants you to have no hope. They want to strip all hope away from you so that you will turn to the government or turn to the technocrats for help.

We need to help people with this whole hope business and not to sell hopium, as some people call it, but to give them some tangible help on what they can do right now to put up a defense around their own body, around their own mind or whatever it might be ...

This is where we are as a world today — we, on the non-mass formation psychosis side, we're all in. Whether anybody else recognizes that as immaterial, but we are all in this. This is the most important civilizational, existential thing that we'll ever deal with in our lifetime.

It really is that important. It's not something we can just say, 'Well, it's just another problem,' kind of like, 'We had problems with Jimmy Carter.' No, it's not that kind of problem. This is a bigger existential threat that we're facing right now.

We must be dead serious. But there's hope, I will say. And until it's over, it's not over. We can make a difference and we need to try. We just can't throw up our hands and say there's no point trying, I'm going to go home and get drunk. Klaus Schwab told you, with his own lips, that by 2030 you will own nothing and you will be happy. They're trying to make it happen. Yes, they are.

One of the reasons, by the way, that the World Economic Forum has met with the United Nations to speed up the agenda, closer on this side of 2030, is because of the mounting resistance around the world to the agenda. I'm convinced of this. I've been watching this since the beginning.

Americans can't have 500,000 people in the street protesting anything, that doesn't happen here. That's just not our culture. But not Europe, at the drop of a hat, you'll get a 100,000 people in the street, all screaming and banging pots and pans and hollering and carrying signs.

I know they see these massive hordes of people that are saying, essentially, 'Hell, no'... This has to have an impact on them. I think that's one reason they're trying to accelerate the program right now and make it happen faster.

To me, that's just kind of a little bit of a sign of resistance is working, and this to me, this ought to tell the resistance to double down — double down right now on whatever it is you're doing. Do twice as much as you did last week or last month and continue to put the pressure on it."

- Sources and References
    1 World Government Summit

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v134n0j/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (14th June 2022), avid (12th June 2022), Brigantia (12th June 2022), ClearWater (13th June 2022), Eva2 (12th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), Mike Gorman (12th June 2022), mountain_jim (12th June 2022), O Donna (13th June 2022), Peace in Oz (12th June 2022), Sadieblue (13th June 2022), Vangelo (12th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

The disbelief in Rationality, the complete and utter contradiction of all established principles of Science/rational thinking: anyone who clings to the established principles is a Deviant, if you oppose Covidian Theology-because the creed of Covid is the foundation stone of the new public health 'hygiene' - you are unclean, insane.
    This seems to be the essence of their intentions, divide society into 'old think' and the new normal - if you are not deeply concerned about Gay rights, transgender story time for infants, pro-noun awareness, and Climate Change you are their enemy.
    I find I don't even want to think about this, it exhausts me, makes me feel hopeless and ridden with a profound ennui - why have we arrived at this point, and so rapidly witnessed the erosion of our imperfect, but workable world?

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (12th June 2022), Brigantia (12th June 2022), Casey Claar (12th June 2022), ClearWater (13th June 2022), East Sun (12th June 2022), Eva2 (12th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), mountain_jim (12th June 2022), O Donna (13th June 2022), onawah (12th June 2022), Peace in Oz (12th June 2022), Sadieblue (13th June 2022), Satori (12th June 2022), TomKat (12th June 2022), Vangelo (12th June 2022), wondering (12th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When it comes to "why" questions, I will refer you to Theosophy, Rudolf Steiner, Edgar Cayce, and that crowd.
    (Dark Journalist covers a lot of that territory quite well, and psychic Gigi Young.)
    But the basis of their philosophy really all stems back to Hinduism and the theories about the dance of Maya and the cycles of time.
    It seems to me we must be at the tail end of the Kali Yuga, the darkest of Ages.
    That opinion being justified somewhat by the fact that no one really seems to know anymore exactly where we are in that equation...
    ...But the Kali Yuga being characterized by Ignorance and gross Materialism, it makes sense to me.
    I take a kind of grim comfort in my belief that Ben Davidson of SuspiciousObservers and other scientists are right in their interpretation of the latest data, and Nature will clean up much of the mess that's been made of the planet with the next in the 12,000 cycle of Geomagnetic Reversal, which is in process now.
    Our best hope being that eventually the Dark Age gradually begins to cycle back toward the Light.
    I think the regressive ETs and EDs who trouble this planet so much can't do anything to stop that.

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    The disbelief in Rationality, the complete and utter contradiction of all established principles of Science/rational thinking: anyone who clings to the established principles is a Deviant, if you oppose Covidian Theology-because the creed of Covid is the foundation stone of the new public health 'hygiene' - you are unclean, insane.
    This seems to be the essence of their intentions, divide society into 'old think' and the new normal - if you are not deeply concerned about Gay rights, transgender story time for infants, pro-noun awareness, and Climate Change you are their enemy.
    I find I don't even want to think about this, it exhausts me, makes me feel hopeless and ridden with a profound ennui - why have we arrived at this point, and so rapidly witnessed the erosion of our imperfect, but workable world?
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (13th June 2022), Harmony (13th June 2022), mountain_jim (12th June 2022), RunningDeer (12th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th June 2022), wondering (12th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    When it comes to "why" questions, I will refer you to Theosophy, Rudolf Steiner, Edgar Cayce, and that crowd.
    (Dark Journalist covers a lot of that territory quite well, and psychic Gigi Young.)
    But the basis of their philosophy really all stems back to Hinduism and the theories about the dance of Maya and the cycles of time.
    It seems to me we must be at the tail end of the Kali Yuga, the darkest of Ages.
    That opinion being justified somewhat by the fact that no one really seems to know anymore exactly where we are in that equation...
    ...But the Kali Yuga being characterized by Ignorance and gross Materialism, it makes sense to me.
    I take a kind of grim comfort in my belief that Ben Davidson of SuspiciousObservers and other scientists are right in their interpretation of the latest data, and Nature will clean up much of the mess that's been made of the planet with the next in the 12,000 cycle of Geomagnetic Reversal, which is in process now.
    Our best hope being that eventually the Dark Age gradually begins to cycle back toward the Light.
    I think the regressive ETs and EDs who trouble this planet so much can't do anything to stop that.

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    I never expected that I would actively accept that the best hope NOW is for the end of electricity. IMO if we completely lose the grid, this stops technocracy. It grieves me to hope for this outcome.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (13th June 2022), Harmony (13th June 2022), Metaphor (12th June 2022), mountain_jim (12th June 2022), onawah (12th June 2022), RunningDeer (12th June 2022), Sadieblue (13th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th June 2022), wondering (12th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Beware the Eye of the Storm

Gigi Young in her Q&Q today talks about some of the concerns mentioned in the last few comments of this thread.
    here:

And on a subject which Patrick Wood spoke to in the video in post #131, having to do with the lull we appear to be in now, where the push for
    getting everyone jabbed is slowing down--it may really just be the "eye of the storm", and we need to be prepared for the coming onslaught...

Beware the Eye of the Storm
    June 7, 2022
    Organic Consumers Association
    by Ronnie Cumminshttps://www.organicconsumers.org/blog/beware-eye-storm

(Many hyperlinks in the article not embedded here)

"Growing up on the Gulf of Mexico and living through several intense hurricanes, I became familiar with the term “eye of the storm.” The “eye” refers to the interlude or relative calm between the two phases of a hurricane, when the center of the storm is passing directly overhead. I was warned as a child not to go outside as the “eye” passed over, even though it seemed like the storm was winding down, because more intense wind, tidal surges, and torrential rains would surely follow.

We are now all living in the eye of the storm. Most of us survived the engineered release (whether accidental or deliberate) and transmission, death, and mayhem of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and its spike protein.

We survived the disastrous government responses, economic lockdowns, small business bankruptcies, school closings, and unemployment. We survived the mass fear-mongering, censorship, and dictatorial medical and social mandates that were engineered, aided, and abetted by supposedly liberal media outlets and democratically elected politicians. We nonetheless got a taste (especially in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK, and the blue states of the U.S.) of what it would be like to live “the New Normal” under a Chinese Communist Party-type regime, with Bill Gates, Tony Fauci, Big Pharma, Silicon Valley, the military-industrial complex, and the World Economic Forum calling the shots.

But the storm and the coordinated assault on our mental and physical health, civil rights, and constitutional liberties is not over. Big Pharma and government bureaucrats are still trying to pretend that the latest variants (more akin to the common cold or a mild season flu) of COVID-19 are dangerous, even for children and infants. They are also still trying to tell us that the experimental, rushed to market, blockbuster COVID-19 vaccines work, and that they are safe, which they are not. As our ally, Millions Against Medical Mandates, warn us “wake the hell up, they are coming for our children.”

On the bioweapons front, as we have reported, Bill Gates, Fauci, and the Pentagon (along with China, Russia, and the other superpowers) have been and continue to fund the illegal genetic engineering and weaponization of viruses and pathogens such as SARS-CoV-2, Bird Flu, Marburg virus, Ebola, Anthrax, lentiviruses, Adenoviruses, and other genetically engineered pathogens, using the excuse that these reckless experiments are necessary to prevent disease, ward off biological weapons attacks from our enemies, or develop vaccines.

As Judicial Watch recently reported, based upon over 2300 documents that the National Institutes of Health were forced to provide under the Freedom of Information Act, there have been (and still are) dozens of illegal, unauthorized Gain-of Function experiments taking place in U.S. government and university labs, with numerous recent reported leaks, accidents and security violations in these U.S. biolabs.

Until we shut down the biolabs in our backyards and across the world, bring the perpetrators of COVID-19 to justice, and strengthen and enforce the Biological Weapons Protocol that the U.S. and every nation is supposed to abide by, none of us are safe. Unless and until we ban the lab engineering and weaponization of pathogens on a global scale, the opportunity will surely rise again for the global elite, Big Pharma, and the vaccine profiteers to take advantage of the next lab or deliberate release of a deadly bioweapon to complete their totalitarian “Great Reset.” Gates, Fauci, and the other architects of the Great Reset are already publicly predicting, and indeed planning for the next pandemic.

On the nuclear weapons front, thank God we have thus far dodged the thermonuclear bullet. We have avoided an accidental nuclear exchange and a nuclear holocaust with Russia resulting from the power-crazed U.S. strategy of fruitlessly trying to “bleed Russia dry.” We are literally playing Russian nuclear roulette by expanding NATO and surrounding Russia with first strike nuclear weapons and submarines while escalating an endless war in the Ukraine that could have been prevented, bringing about massive death and suffering for both Ukraine and Russia.

While the “eye” of the maelstrom called 2022 provides us with a temporary respite, there is absolutely no time to lose. We must force our brain dead and corrupt politicians, in both parties, to negotiate an end to the war in Ukraine, lift all sanctions, and to begin the long-term negotiation process to ban all biological and nuclear weapons forever.

Sign the OCA Petition to Ban the Reckless “Gain-of-Function” weaponization of viruses and pathogens:
    https://advocacy.organicconsumers.or...957/petition/1 "
    Last edited by onawah; 13th June 2022 at 03:45.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (13th June 2022), fifi (15th June 2022), Harmony (13th June 2022), Maybee (15th June 2022), wondering (13th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

I dont think we are quite there yet! so still more chaos until we reach a point in time which i feel is close now. I did hear 2023 could be a positive change hopefully that's true,if its not true you can come back to me and question me lol. But there is a massive healing going on now and this chaos is the out picturing of certain ones going through this now.
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jacqui D For This Post:

ClearWater (13th June 2022), Harmony (13th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Local and world predictions are a macrocosm of the microcosm referred to as a lifetime or lifetime(s).

Some see in varying detail miles in advance and still others are completely taken by surprise.

Grade that hyperopia. Do prognosticators have to take a test? Is it self-administered?

Knock Knock

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

ClearWater (14th June 2022), Harmony (15th June 2022), KimmyLove (14th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Scientist who predicted Boxing Day tsunami says another disaster is coming
    2,773,527 views Jun 5, 2022
    60 Minutes Australia
    4.52M subscribers

"If you're like us, you probably thought the Boxing Day tsunami came out of the blue; that the giant wave, which took all those lives, arrived without warning. But then we've now met a scientist called Dr Kerry Sieh, and no-one knows more about this subject than he. Last year Dr Sieh actually warned the Indonesian Government that a tsunami was on the way. He even handed out brochures to villagers, showing them how to save themselves. The trouble is, no-one in authority took the slightest bit of notice. Now, Dr Sieh is predicting another tsunami, even more devastating. One can only hope that this time they're listening."
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eva2 (15th June 2022), fifi (15th June 2022), Harmony (15th June 2022), Mare (14th June 2022), Matthew (14th June 2022), O Donna (15th June 2022), Sadieblue (14th June 2022), Vangelo (14th June 2022), wondering (15th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Good afternoon! Just caught this thread and wanted to add a little. Due to working in a major grocery store, we see a ton of changes. From self checkouts ill prepared to give cash back; only debt/credit cards. This has been 6 months or more. Also, so many farms/suppliers,
    have burned. One or 2, possibly even 10, couldbe considered' normal~ but it's effected several other, causinga huge impact. Add to this, birdflu, we see shortages. Slowly it reboots, only to slip again. Tons of suppliers have been dealing with bacteria/viral contamination, as well. My gut screams, sabotage.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to KimmyLove For This Post:

Alecs (14th June 2022), Ami (14th June 2022), bluestflame (15th June 2022), Brigantia (14th June 2022), Harmony (15th June 2022), Mare (14th June 2022), Matthew (14th June 2022), mountain_jim (15th June 2022), O Donna (15th June 2022), Sadieblue (14th June 2022), Vangelo (14th June 2022), wondering (15th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

2,773,527 views Jun 5, 2022
    60 Minutes Australia
    4.52M subscribers

"If you're like us, you probably thought the Boxing Day tsunami came out of the blue; that the giant wave, which took all those lives, arrived without warning. But then we've now met a scientist called Dr Kerry Sieh, and no-one knows more about this subject than he. Last year Dr Sieh actually warned the Indonesian Government that a tsunami was on the way. He even handed out brochures to villagers, showing them how to save themselves. The trouble is, no-one in authority took the slightest bit of notice. Now, Dr Sieh is predicting another tsunami, even more devastating. One can only hope that this time they're listening."
    Not as predictable (timing) as the Delta Aquariids meteor shower but the science has similarities.

Could run/ move from the Cascadia subduction zone and run right into another lurking natural disaster.

Earth, a living, breathing entity. Not the safest place for little dots on it's surface.
    Knock Knock

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

ClearWater (16th June 2022), wondering (15th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 7 13 LastLast