Thread: Predictions for 2022-23

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Predictions for 2022-23

For those that may not know, Lisa M. Harrison and Darius Wright are married.
    I’ve only begun to listen and it takes too long to transcribe, so I’ll add a snippet:
    “We've pretty much been in a soul trap this whole time. The whole being here in this life is pretty much a soul trap. The very fact that you're born here but you actually don't have ultimate expression of your freedom here. So if you wanted to express whatever it is that you wanted to and ultimate freedom, but you can't because there's a limitation placed on it. You’re not actually free at all.”

“This whole awake community or out of body experience people on youtube and social media are all charlatans, majority of them are charlatans. When I first had mine I was so shocked because of all the stories that I heard were that it's all airy fairy and light. When I had my first one and I popped out that was so real. More more real, more dense, more physical, more solid than this reality. Like touching a table was more dense and more hyper real than anything that I've ever experienced in real life…

You'll realize that the other side, when you die, near death experience, crossing over or out-of-body experiences are actually more real than what you could ever experience here because you're getting more access to who and what you really are, more access to source, more access to you, more access to the white the light spectrum, more access to frequencies that you don't have access to here. So it's more dense, more real, more physical than what you would ever experience here.

So this [reality] turns into the absolute dream world and the illusion. And it's like you always want to go back to the real world. Which is why one of the first things you hear the near death experiencer say is “I’m back home. I’ve always been here. This is where I've been for eternity. I’ve always been here and I remember it it.” You know it because it's the back home.
    Darius J Wright Livestream Rant
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th July 2022 at 20:53.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ClearWater (25th July 2022), Harmony (25th July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), kfm27917 (22nd October 2022), Longjohn (27th July 2022), lunaflare (1st August 2022), Mare (26th July 2022), Mari (24th July 2022), pabranno (27th July 2022), ronny (4th September 2022), Stephanie (24th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2022), The KMan (31st July 2022)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Lisa M. Harrison recaps, Darius, her husband's OBE experience. She explains that it was different in that he popped out and then that etheric body then went to sleep in a different room. And he was back in his physical body and then popped out again. There were three of him in the house: his physical body and two energetic bodies. The second one that popped out saw his physical body and then saw the first etheric body that was asleep.
    • Darius explains his experience in the second vid below.
    • How would you describe the difference between the astral and etheric?
    OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES ( ASTRAL AND ETHERIC REALMS )
    July 27th, 2022

Speakers:

1. Darius J Wright : dariusjwright.com
    2. Lisa M Harrison : lisamharrison.com
    3. Hamish Barholomaeus Youtube

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hYJKpVtZvPZb

OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE STORY ( SPLITTING INTO TWO ETHERIC BODIES (36 min)
    July 27th, 2022

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anu Raman (30th July 2022), Gwin Ru (27th July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), pabranno (27th July 2022), Stephanie (27th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2022), The KMan (30th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #163
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,463 times in 4,332 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Lisa M. Harrison recaps, Darius, her husband's OBE experience....
    [...]
    ... yeah, that's how legends about time lines and multiverses and multi-dimensions get legs... whereas it boils down to who/what experiences in the various densities of a single universe...

Anyway, this reminded me of this post from way back:
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    One possibility is that of being included in some sort of "video-conferencing" produced by some hypno-telepatho-influencing beings-in-training so as to project onto a specific target without affecting other beings in the vicinity.

Timeline shifts and jumping densities/universes occur anytime one starts daydreaming/fantasizing while waiting for the bus and not realize the bus came by and went... a desynchronization occurs between physical reality and one's mind reality.

Then, there is the conundrum of who/what experiences what, as described by Truman Cash in one of his books that I posted here (<---):

Quote One source I found that recounts an abduction from two, if not three, of the components' perspectives is Truman Cash in one of his e-books (don't remember whether it's "The Programming of a Planet" or "Eye of Ra?"), that is:

One of Truman's recounts describes an abduction where there's a biological body at the wheel of a car, another body being abducted and worked on by the ETs and then someone witnessing the whole thing... all coming back together to swerve the car from running into the ditch.
    Thinking of it, the slapping together of body+mind+spirit to concoct an indvidual being, gives a totally different meaning to the meme "We are all ONE!" as a battle cry of synchronized bodies+minds+spirits... never mind... carry on...

... see? There is an ultimate witness that's looking at the pictures of the other two AIs (a physical body that's on autopilot driving a car, and one energetic body being programmed/implanted/zombiefied)... and that's YOU!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (27th July 2022), gini (30th July 2022), Harmony (29th July 2022), pabranno (27th July 2022), RunningDeer (27th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Countdown to Apocalypse: Hopi Blue Star Warns of Mass Extinction (S1, E4) | Full Episode
    545,110 views May 18, 2022
    HISTORY
    10.4M subscribers

"The Hopi people have warned us that the world is headed for extinction. Based in the Arizona Desert, the Native American tribe of the Hopi has been prophesying about the fate of society for centuries, in Season 1, Episode 4, "Hopi Blue Star."

(The date of the end of the Mayan calendar is still fairly controversial, but it's clear now that it wasn't 2012.
    The geomagnetic pole reversal which is already in progress causes many earth changes, and there are other causes of cataclyms that may also occur, both related and urelated. to Earth's magnetism.
    The Hopi predicted the appearance of a "blue star" (possibly Hale Bopp comet) at the "end times", but the rest of their description of the end times easily correlates to changes the pole reversals have wrought in the past.
    Edgar Cayce didn't give a date for the time when he thought the earth changes would begin, but he did say that earthquakes and volcanic activity would be on the rise, and that when Mt. Etna and Mt. Pele are eruping simultaneously, that the changes would have begun in earnest.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1442161
    The predicted end by fire could be explained by a mini nova-like killshot from the Sun which has been predicted by Ben Davidson of SuspeciousObservers, and other scientists. )

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1509729

There are many more in the series of apoctalyptic predictions and prophecies from the History Channel.
    Playlist here:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...9hAbzI0mkf39KT
    Last edited by onawah; 30th July 2022 at 03:36.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

bluestflame (6th August 2022), Chip (30th July 2022), gini (30th July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st August 2022), mountain_jim (30th July 2022), pabranno (30th July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022), The KMan (30th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

I wrote a couple days ago on the Biden's Earlobes thread:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    There may be a sleight-of-hand maneuver, maybe before the end of this year, such that both Biden and Kamala will step down from office in quick succession (and very dangerous for us all, if so).
    Dave Paulides agrees. In this new video, just 19 mins long, he argues that it's extremely possible that the following will happen:
    1. Kamala will be made an offer she can't refuse, and will resign as VP.
    2. Gavin Newsom will be appointed VP. (Biden will be TOLD to to this.)
    3. Biden will be removed from office via the 25th Amendment.
    4. Newsom will become President.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (31st July 2022), Arcturian108 (31st July 2022), Baby Steps (4th September 2022), bluestflame (6th August 2022), ClearWater (1st August 2022), Eva2 (6th August 2022), fifi (31st July 2022), gini (31st July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Jambo (31st July 2022), mountain_jim (31st July 2022), Rizotto (6th August 2022), RunningDeer (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022), The KMan (31st July 2022), Tintin (1st August 2022), Vangelo (31st July 2022), Violet3 (31st July 2022), Yoda (31st July 2022)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Some astrological predictions for August forward from Joni Patry:

'Monthly Predictions & Spiritual Insights: August 2022

To my Dear Friends and Community,

And so it begins…A chaotic concert is commencing, and the end of the year will lead to a concerning crescendo. The remainder of this year will be action-packed with one shocking event after another.

Before we dive in, I would like to remind everyone that if you enjoy my monthly spiritual insights, then you may very much enjoy my new digital magazine, Astrology Insights. Last month was the first issue, and we got some remarkably positive feedback! Each issue is filled with in-depth articles, interviews and predictions of all things Vedic Astrology and other Vedic sciences like Ayurveda, Yoga and Palmistry. For under $10/month, you can indulge in more spiritual insights from thought leaders around the world.
    Now, let’s get into August.

These next few months are overflowing with immensely impactful astrological events, and we can be assured that major world events will play out. Here are some key dates:

August 1: Uranus/Rahu/Mars conjunct @ 24 degrees Aries
    September 26 – October 7: Saturn and Uranus last square at 24 degrees Capricorn/Aries
    August 24: Uranus turns retrograde @ 24 degrees Aries
    August 14 -16: Mars conjunct worse fixed star Algol
    Mars in Aries - August 10 enters Taurus
    September 9: Mars enters Shadow zone of Mars retrograde
    Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto all retrograde
    October 25: Solar Eclipse: 7 degrees Libra, Ketu 19 degrees Libra
    October 30: Mars turns retrograde @ 1 degree Gemini
    Let’s dissect some of these dates a bit more.

The Uranus, Rahu and Mars conjunction July 31-August 1st kick starts the round of events with an explosive effect that will surprise everyone around the world. It is very rare that all three planets collide exactly on the same degree, plus this is the same degree that transiting Saturn retrogrades back to station @ 24 degrees Capricorn to square this previous triple conjunction. This mix represents major events. The Saturn and Uranus square is a hard aspect that occurs every 11 -12 years and historically has caused huge natural disasters such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, storms, economic downturns, airline crashes, and many deaths (from research article July issue Joni Patry’s Astrology Insights). In addition, Uranus turns retrograde this month which is also notorious for creating earthquakes. Plus, six weeks prior to eclipses there are typically more earthquakes.

Mars transiting in Aries intensifies the energy of Mars, and being in its own sign of rulership means Mars’ effects will be stronger. Mars rules violence, anger, war, weapons, and fire. Things quickly begin heating up with building events, but when Mars goes into Taurus on August 10th, the heat will turn to flames. Mars will be transiting over a very detrimental fixed star, Algol. This star literally means decapitation and is symbolic of people losing their minds. I expect there will be a barrage of events involving insane and unpredictable behaviors.

Because Mars will begin to slow down in speed due to the on coming retrograde, Mars will stir up more violence around the world. Just as we note the shadow period of Mercury retrograde, there will also be the beginning and an end of a shadow period of Mars retrograde. What this means is that when a planet is actually retrograde it will transit through certain degrees of the zodiac, but before and after when a planet transits over these degrees (even though it is not retrograde) it gives the effects of it being retrograde. Mars will be retrograde October 30 – January 12, 2023, and it will be retrograde at 1 degree Gemini to 14 degrees Taurus. As Mars transits over these degrees, before and after it is retrograde it will feel like it is retrograde . Mars is in the shadow phase from September 9 till October 30. And although it turns direct on January 12, it will still be in the shadow zone till March 15.

This begs the question: Historically, what kind of events have been caused by this retrograde? As you are probably aware, the cycle of Mars is monumental in its effects. I always consider Mars as a trigger to all the events presently going on.

Mars’ cycle is very interesting, as it basically moves up approximately one sign when it goes retrograde every two years. This means that the next time it goes retrograde in two years, it will be in the sign of Cancer (since it will retrograde in early Gemini this year). But sometimes Mars will skip one sign in the cycle of retrograding all 12 signs. It usually takes about 16 years to retrograde through all the 12 signs.

The last time Mars was retrograde in early Gemini, stationed directly 0 degrees in Gemini, was January 2008. During this cycle, it was retrograde solely in Gemini so it skipped Taurus. The last time Mars was retrograde entirely in the sign of Taurus was October 1990 – January 1991. Going back, there was a recession in 1990, and we saw some countries broken apart while others united. Yugoslavia broke apart into six republics while Germany’s east and west united. In both cases, there was an economic recession which makes sense since Taurus is the sign of money and finances.

I believe eclipses and the placements of Rahu and Ketu are the most powerful determinants for prediction in astrology. The next huge event involves the Solar Eclipse which occurs October 25 @ 7 degrees Libra and Ketu will be 19 degrees Libra. The effects of this eclipse will begin now, and much preparation must be sought out. The degree markings of the eclipse plus the Mars retrograde makes me believe that this is a crucial and sensitive time.

I have never seen these degree markings so telling as to the crises I see coming. Let me explain in detail.

When making world predictions we as astrologers must take into account the charts of world leaders to better understand what these planetary aspects could bring.

As noted, the solar eclipse degree is 7 degrees Libra and President Biden’s natal Moon is 7 degrees Aries, which is exactly opposed to the Solar eclipse degree. His natal Mars sits at 19 degrees Libra exactly where transiting Ketu will be at the time of the eclipse. Furthermore, around the same time Mars goes retrograde at 1 degree Gemini, this links up Kamala Harris’ chart as her Ascendant and Rahu @ 1 degree of Gemini is the degree of stationary Mars. On top of that, Chinese President Xi Jinping’s natal Sun sits at 0 degrees Gemini. This connects the dots of world events that are due to occur at this time.

President Biden is in a very difficult place since Ketu is crossing his Mars in the 12th house of hidden enemies and health. His natal Mars rules his 6th house of open enemies and health, and Mars sits in his 12th house of loss. This is extremely critical! You can see this in his chart below.

To view the charts, click any image above to expand it.
    On another note, the Solar eclipse occurs @ 7 degrees Libra and Harris’ natal Mercury sits at 8 degrees of Libra. With the eclipse on her natal Mercury (ruler of her chart) and retrograde Mars stationing on her ascendant and Rahu, there will be an event that is extraordinarily stressful and karmic that will shift the course of her life remarkably. This could mean she takes over the Presidency and a stream of events will change the course of history. Riots and chaos will follow, and somehow China may be involved as Jinping’s planets are connected to Harris’ chart. Plus, in the the United States birth chart natal Mars sits at 0 degrees Gemini, right where transiting Mars will station.

And if that wasn’t enough, let’s look at U.S. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s chart. Pelosi will be visiting Taiwan and her chart ties into this triple conjunction of Uranus, Rahu, and Mars, indicating something massive is about to come down. Her natal Moon sits at 24 degrees Libra exactly opposed this conjunction. Additionally, her natal Saturn sits at 7 degrees Aries exactly opposite the October Solar eclipse of 7 degrees Libra. Amazingly, President Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, and Speaker Nancy Pelosi all have planets connecting the events that represent great danger and major events that will change our world.

The Astrological evidence is astounding, and I am predicting a huge turn of global events. Regardless how this all plays out, the world will go through a major transformation and will never be the same. The onset is now in August as the Uranus, Rahu and Mars collide, and they set the stage of all that is coming.

My predictions are purely based on astrology with probabilities that some of it can be averted, but these are planets (AKA“Grahas” in Vedic astrology). They take hold of us, the future is already set into motion, and the momentum is moving us towards these events. It would take a monumental force to stop this, and now more than ever is the time we must diffuse this energy.

Please, focus on the light and good to come forth. Everything happens for a reason, and we may not understand the reason now. I do believe that we are constantly healing and sometimes things must be destroyed to create anew.

This is symbolic in the Indian myth of Shiva, god of destruction. Shiva is commonly depicted with a third eye which is a symbol of higher consciousness, but this eye can also be used as a weapon to destroy his enemies “with fire”. He can also kill all the gods and other creatures during the periodic destruction of the universe. The cosmic dance of Shiva is the Dance of Bliss, and symbolizes the cosmic cycles of creation and destruction, as well as the daily rhythm of birth and death.

The dancing Shiva essentially destroys the illusion of this world, and this is what we need to focus on during these turbulent times. My message in this Spiritual Insights is to pray and meditate to dissolve the illusion of this world and seek higher consciousness. We are all together, no matter our backgrounds or beliefs. This is truly our purpose in this world.
    But as the chaotic concert brings hysteria and overpowering noise, how can we focus our spiritual energy? This will come from deep within. We must still the mind through meditation and focus on peace and love that is truly coming for all of humanity. The part that we must detach from is our opinion of how this is to occur. Let go of all personal beliefs of how and what should happen based on our view of the world. It is our negative beliefs that fuels the political wars waged in this world.

You are not truly praying for peace if you are attached to the conditions and outcome. It is time we wake up to the illusion of this world and as things become more emotionally charged, we have even more opportunity for spiritual growth. Allow the power of the Divine to do what is best for our planet and humanity because when you sincerely ask, it is granted. May the Divine heal the world and humanity and bring peace and love to all. Be the light that creates the ripple in time for the most benevolent change. Conduct the concert to a beautiful symphony of love and kindness.

Before we end, I’d also like to share some exciting news! We will be starting our Jaimini Scholar course on August 25th. The interactive course will be hosted by Shreekala Ram, who recently published a book on Jaimini Astrology and has been a speaker on this topic at various astrology conferences. Whether the novice astrologer or the seasoned professional, you will find this course extremely valuable. Signup today before all spots are filled!
    Signup for the Jaimini Astrology Course here!
    And here are a few important dates for the first week of August:

August 05: Venus quincunx Saturn at 28 degrees Gemini/Capricorn

This is a time where people will be feeling uncomfortable with pleasure, responsibility, and commitments in relationships. Try not to shut yourself out from others during this time. It will be easier to connect with others if you have something in common to discuss such as a shared project or task. By learning to embrace your vulnerability while maintaining a practical and disciplined approach, you will be able to make best use of your relationships.
    August 07: Mars square Saturn 28 degrees Aries/Capricorn

This transit will require a lot of patience as it will bring a lot of frustration and disappointments. People’s desires and needs will grow stronger. However, people will have a hard time expressing them. Try to take it easy during this time. The harder to try to pursue your agenda, the more difficulties, and resistances you might face. Lay low from authority figures who are trying to undermine you. Being in defense mode will be better and the good news is that this transit is very short and temporary. It will quickly pass.
    A special thank you to Goutam Gupta for all his help on these key dates!
    I hope this month brings you some support and balance.

With gratitude,

Joni Patry'

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2022), Brigantia (31st July 2022), Cognitive Dissident (1st August 2022), fifi (31st July 2022), gini (6th August 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022), mountain_jim (31st July 2022), Rizotto (6th August 2022), RunningDeer (31st July 2022), Sirus (31st July 2022), Stephanie (31st July 2022), The KMan (31st July 2022), wondering (31st July 2022)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,667 times in 8,595 posts

I wrote a couple days ago on the Biden's Earlobes thread:

There may be a sleight-of-hand maneuver, maybe before the end of this year, such that both Biden and Kamala will step down from office in quick succession (and very dangerous for us all, if so).
    Dave Paulides agrees. In this new video, just 19 mins long, he argues that it's extremely possible that the following will happen:

Have not watched yet, but it occurs to me that so many of Kamala's staff leaving already might imply they are hearing she may be induced to step down, and looking for their next jobs. (Maybe this data point mentioned in video? Or it could just be not wanting to go down with this sinking ship, without hearing of any upcoming changes)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ving-role.html

Another one bites the dust! Kamala Harris' director of public engagement is leaving his role as Biden's White House sees 34 senior staffers leave
    • Michael Collins announced his resignation in a letter to staff, leaving his post after only 16 months
    • It has been a difficult decision, but I’ve decided to leave this amazing experience in the middle of August,' he reportedly wrote
    • His resignation comes as more than 30 other staffers within the Biden Admiration have left
    • Most departures come as the individuals take on different roles amid reports that some feel there is little room for upper movement in the administration

(more at link)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st August 2022 at 15:13.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (1st August 2022), Bill Ryan (31st July 2022), bluestflame (6th August 2022), Brigantia (31st July 2022), fifi (31st July 2022), Harmony (1st August 2022), Peace in Oz (1st August 2022), Rizotto (6th August 2022), RunningDeer (31st July 2022), The KMan (31st July 2022), wondering (31st July 2022)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,167 times in 898 posts

I See the Future and It’s Hell on Earth,' Warns Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente--5/8/22--30 min.---

"This time, there will be no getaway plan [for investors]," warns trends forecaster and publisher of the popular Trends Journal, Gerald Celente. The crisis that we are facing now is unprecedented and he believes, " we are in a "new world disorder." he tells our Daniela Cambone. Gerald warns, "When all else fails they take you to war, and this economy has failed." He says, "Gold prices should have been skyrocketing the last three years," but financial institutions are stifling the price. "Gold prices should be $2,500 an ounce, they're rigging the precious metals market," he concludes.-

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th August 2022), bluestflame (6th August 2022), Eva2 (6th August 2022), Harmony (6th August 2022), leavesoftrees (6th August 2022), mountain_jim (6th August 2022), Rizotto (6th August 2022), RunningDeer (6th August 2022), Stephanie (7th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th August 2022), TomKat (6th August 2022), Vangelo (6th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Tarot reader Three Hoodoo Sisters is pretty good at predicting. She predicted for 2022 in January. Basically, it's the economy and gas prices, increasing crime, and then war.

https://youtu.be/04x1diWjxwM
    Last edited by TomKat; 6th August 2022 at 18:29.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Brigantia (7th August 2022), gini (6th August 2022), Harmony (7th August 2022), mountain_jim (7th August 2022), Stephanie (7th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Vedic astrologer Joni Patry predicts that the full moon on 11 Aug will harm the global economy:

https://youtu.be/kavmLQ6v50Q

also more food and supply chain problems. Lots of changes around world leaders.
    and she also mentions people losing their heads, over-emotional
    https://youtu.be/jyE0ffADwO4
    Last edited by TomKat; 6th August 2022 at 19:18.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Brigantia (7th August 2022), gini (6th August 2022), Harmony (7th August 2022), mountain_jim (7th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #171
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

The Asian I-Ching master Zheng BoJian foresees the Lunar month of July (8-7 to 9-6) to be the darkest month of this year. This is in agreement with Chinese astrology that the Year (water tiger) is the King and anything that opposes the Year will suffer. This month opposes the Tiger in two ways and so will be the most disastrous. How he sees the crisis is in economics I have no idea. This video is subtitled.

I believe certain major currency will collapse or devaluate greatly which triggers a worldwide monetary crisis. The current banking system may not hold. My worry is with the HK dollar. It has been attacked viciously in recent months and is bearly maintaining the peg to the US dollar at the lowest level. For some reason they have not raised the interest rate following the Dollar, which is one reason capitals are moving away.

China is not likely to invade Taiwan this month. It may wait until after the 20th National Party Congress in which the head of state for the next 5 years is confirmed. That will happen in October.
    Last edited by syrwong; 7th August 2022 at 17:29.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Alecs (7th August 2022), avid (7th August 2022), Brigantia (7th August 2022), gini (8th August 2022), Harmony (7th August 2022), mountain_jim (7th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Vedic astrologer Joni Patry predicts war with China by end of October 2022

Many people think Vedic astrology is better for world events than Western Tropical astrology.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Brigantia (31st August 2022), Harmony (21st August 2022)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Joni Patry's latest email predictions for September - interesting times!

"September is the quiet before the storm. During this time, events will be building towards a great purging. The end of September may bring chaos, but this is an amazing time to look within for self-realization and transformation.

Before Mercury turns retrograde, it will be in exact opposition to Jupiter on September 2nd at 2 degrees Virgo/Pisces. This is a great day to plan events requiring great mental focus, meetings, classes, learnings, and travel. Jupiter and Mercury are in a beautiful exchange of energy which can lead to profound realizations for future successes. Take advantage of this incredibly positive energy! Both planets will oppose each other three times, but it is the first and last opposition where Mercury will be direct. September 2nd, September 18, and October 11th are the dates they exactly oppose each other.

There are two Astrological benchmarks for September. The first is Mercury retrograde in Virgo as opposed to Jupiter. Mercury retrograde is generally a time to review, reassess, and reflect. This is a very special Mercury retrograde since Mercury is in Virgo (its sign of exaltation), meaning it is more powerful than normal. To further magnify its energy, Mercury is also opposed to Jupiter. Retrogrades often lead to past events being resurfaced and further analyzed. Retrogrades give 20/20 vision in hindsight. In September, we have Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto all in retrograde. Hidden past events will be revealed and the truths will be uncovered. Those who have anything to hide will be exposed.

The second benchmark this month is probably the most potent aspect occurring this year. It is the last (fourth time) and final square of Saturn and Uranus. The hard aspects of these two planets always create major events of sudden change. The hard aspect of Uranus and Saturn occurs every 11 years (conjunction, opposition, square). Previous hard aspects involved major earthquakes, airline crashes, and terrorist attacks.

But what makes this particular aspect much more volatile than normal is the fact that both planets are moving at a very slow rate of speed - making them more powerful. This is because Saturn is stationing to turn direct (October 22nd) and Uranus is stationing as it just turned retrograde on August 24th. Both planets are also exactly at 24 degrees Capricorn/Aries from September 26 -October 6. All of these factors are reasons to believe that the world will change and experience intense events and mass emotions.

Take note of this degree marking again, as it involves 24 degrees of a cardinal sign. Mars, Rahu, and Uranus, conjunction hit 24 degrees Aries on August 1st, and I believe this is a trigger to activate that recent triple conjunction. Anyone with 24 degrees of the Sidereal cardinal signs, Aries, Cancer, Libra, or Capricorn will experience major effects in their own lives. Saturn and Uranus activating this degree represent a breakdown of the old outdated governmental laws. Things must change now!

Mercury turns retrograde on September 09 and turns direct on October 02 from 15 – 00 degrees of Virgo. As Mercury transits retrograde, on September 18th, Mercury and retrograde Jupiter will be exactly opposed at 10 degrees Virgo/Pisces. Then, on October 11th, Mercury and Jupiter will exactly oppose the 3rd time at 7 degrees Virgo/Pisces. Each time they exactly oppose, past events will be resurfaced and uncovered. The last opposition, direct Mercury, will surface some incredibly shocking information. We will begin to understand worldwide coverups, but don’t forget that this also applies to your personal lives. The facts will speak the truth as these two planets empower each other. Mercury in Virgo is incredibly powerful and brings total transparency.

Jupiter transits the entire zodiac about every 10 - 12 years and Mercury retrogrades in the same element for a year. The last time transiting Jupiter was in Pisces and Mercury was in the earth element of Virgo both retrograde in October of 1975. They opposed each other in the later degrees in these signs.

The most important events from that time were:

A recession and OPEC’s oil led to exorbitant gas prices.
    Heavy government spending on the Vietnam War.
    Wall Street stock crash in 1973-74.
    On April 30, 1975, U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War came to an end.

Today, oil prices continue to be an issue causing a recession and the stock market is extremely volatile. Plus, the U.S. is spending billions on the Ukraine war, and I believe there is more to come. But most importantly, the end of the Vietnam war occurred which means this aspect can bring great hope with many realizations.

Another important transit this month is Mars in Taurus. This is very important because Mars will be in this sign for a very long time. It is also slowing down to go retrograde by October 30th. Mars will be in Taurus while still direct from August 10 – October 15. It will briefly be in Gemini from October 15 – November 13. As Mars will turn retrograde on October 30, it will be in Taurus again from November 13 – March 12. Looking back to the previous Mars retrogrades in Taurus may show a glimpse of the future. The previous times were 2008 and 1991. In each case, there was a very serious recession. This means the economy will be a significant problem, and this reality must be addressed and worked on while Mars is in Taurus.

Furthermore, Mars in Taurus will stir up incredible anger, violence, and possible wars around the world. The stars in this constellation (Algol, Aldebaran, and the Pleiades) are hugely intense. Planets that conjunct Aldebaran are aspecting by the exact opposition Antares which is the star of war. So, the zodiacal area of 14 -16 degrees of Taurus/Scorpio is treacherous, activating these very powerful stars.

The eclipse period is coming in October and November when both Solar and Lunar eclipses will be incredibly intense. The eclipses combined with the Mercury and Mars retrogrades, and the surfacing of reality and truths in September and October will finally generate a massive clean-up and then healing.

This month's important spiritual message involves using this beautiful and exalted Mercury retrograde opposing Jupiter. Mercury rules the mind and intelligence, and Jupiter opposes it from the spiritual sign Pisces. Listen to the guidance from within to receive all your answers. Don’t let others persuade you when you know the truth from within. You will be receiving direction and messages from that inner voice, and it’s time to trust and sincerely use that intuition. Your intuition will not lead you astray, and you will grow by leaps and bounds. You will become stronger spiritually which will help you understand the profound lessons being given to us at this powerful time in history. You will be prepared and transcend the massive changes about to cleanse and transform our world.

Keep watching and preparing, as October is really the month that will be explosive. I will be sending out many powerful messages as this is the time of massive, unexpected changes that will change everything forever! We are now in the countdown for take-off!"

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

gini (4th September 2022), Harmony (3rd September 2022), Isserley (1st September 2022), Mare (4th September 2022), onawah (31st August 2022), wondering (31st August 2022)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,084 times in 8,175 posts

Soon there will be no one left who pronounces the word Dissonance correctly.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (3rd September 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Vedic Astrologer Joni Patry says the US government and economy will see extreme changes from now through mid-2024.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Brigantia (4th September 2022), Harmony (4th September 2022)

31. Link to Post #176
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Full Spectrum Survival

RUSSIA: "IT'S OVER". CHINA MUST ACT NOW. VLADMIR PUTIN SAYS THAT THEY HAVE EVIDENCE OF BIO WAR.

Covers several topics relating to warfare, economics, politics, the relationships and the global crisis we are in now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__4b6ny3hms&t=1309s

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

ClearWater (4th September 2022), Harmony (4th September 2022), Inversion (4th September 2022), Michi (4th September 2022), syrwong (4th September 2022), Vicus (4th September 2022), wondering (4th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #177
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

We are seeing with Bidens latest speech a really clear and obvious psychology of cementing the divide - enhancing the false dialectic of opposition that is forming in the usa - a friend called it ‘the first speech of the new American civil war’ . We know that this is false, unnecessary and contrived.

It’s just more divide and rule .

Are things so different on the international scene ? Two vast blocs are forming. They both have their ethos , and logic. The Russians are working with a number of nations and energy producers to break the tyranny of the overvalued western currencies . Since the usa system has now become addicted to quantitative easing there is sense to Russias strategy . But does that mean that they are the ‘good guys’ or that their attempts to break the tyranny mean that they are bringing freedom ?

Not necessarily . Putin has links to Schwab and the WEF. The deliberate dismantling of western prosperity is a key strategy of the globalist coup. Is it pure coincidence that Russia has a strategy that is congruent to the global coup that is rolling out ?

It’s probably just more divide and rule. It’s the people who can stop all this , not the elites .
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

ClearWater (4th September 2022), gini (4th September 2022), Harmony (5th September 2022), Inversion (4th September 2022), Isserley (4th September 2022), onawah (4th September 2022), Starkey (4th September 2022), Vangelo (4th September 2022), wisky (4th September 2022), wondering (4th September 2022)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

I agree that putin is not the new "messiah" and just because he may be anti-globalist doesn't mean he will bring anything better than that.. ex-kgb agent who kills journalists who dig into his past, lives the way he lives "very modestly" , the epitome of goodness .. I expect only gulags from him, so it's either that or covid camps in the future. They're all the same 💩
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th September 2022), Inversion (4th September 2022), mizo (4th September 2022)

37. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

The Future of Spirituality 2 (Space Religion, Disclosure, LSD & Transhumanism)
    9,724 views Premiered Sep 1, 2022
    Gigi Young
    104K subscribers

(The transcription is not complete; there is much more in the video.)

"Gigi continues the discussion on where spirituality is going in the future ( Part One: https://youtu.be/r3JCgHKvEm0 ). In this second half of this discussion, we explore more challenges that we will face in the Spiritual Community in the coming years.

The main issue that will drive the false spirituality movement will be an incredible urge to relate with spiritual forces too externally. As mentioned in the prior video, this is an impulse that characterized the prior epochs of development (Lemuria and Atlantis) but holds no evolutionary value today. During our epoch, especially since the the Greco-Roman era, the forces of Spirit are now found inside of us. This means that the challenge of our current epoch is to go inward to develop. In truth, every external phenomenon is first an internal event. Thus this opposite impulse, to seek spiritual development through primarily external means, represents an inversion of truth and progress. It becomes dangerous, and causes the degeneration of the form, and essence, as only uniting with the current time and impulse can cause genuine spiritual awakening and evolution.

The first externalization and inversion will be the mass use of drugs, both natural and synthetic, to create altered states of consciousness.This will happen as spiritual "ceremonies", large and small, that will draw the participants out of their bodies and connect them with lower astral forces. Individuals that participate will think that they are participating in "ancestral traditions" but these "ceremonies" will not resemble any traditions of our ancestors and will be the creation of lost individuals who seek power, money and control.

Next, the externalization of spirit continues into transhumanism. Large groups of people will begin to think that the "super man" or awakened human is a human being that is augmented by technology. It is not understood in these cases that the exaltation of the human form comes from spiritual transmutation, not physical augmentation. This will be a dark chapter in human history as many people will damage themselves through this process. The initial phase will be pitched as glamorous, and as a way to heal degenerative diseases. A large part of this movement will begin with younger generations physically hard wiring themselves to virtual reality video games. These games will have large money prizes for winners and participants.

Sooner than we think we will also be confronted with a different challenge: Disclosure and a new Space Religion. Individuals will come forward, many that are part of secret agencies, claiming that they can bring forward disclosure. However, this first wave of disclosure is completely false and driven by the very individuals that have been keeping secret. This is an attempt to introduce a new era to the public, an era of advanced technology and, most of all, a new space/tech oriented religion. The religion that arises from this false disclosure movement is of the impulse of the transhumnanist and drug shaman mentioned above. Their objective will be to glamorize people with "spiritual technologies" as well as re-write the past, and human origins.

All of these stages will have their time, as similar events occurred in past epochs under slightly different circumstances. They are, in fact, a repeat of certain patterns and scenarios that occurred in Atlantis, and even Mu. Their degree of severity is yet to be determined as humanity has the capacity to develop, and thus awaken, to the true nature of these dangerous events. Each person is responsible for their own evolution out of this challenging developmental phase."

Suggested:
    The Holy Human Form:
    https://youtu.be/ioBNhxgwqg4
    Human Creation & Evolution
    https://youtu.be/oK6RKo8Mm0k
    Mars Mysteries Playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=YrgZH7JTKJI

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1516211
    Last edited by onawah; 4th September 2022 at 20:10.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Brigantia (4th September 2022), Chakra (4th September 2022), fifi (5th September 2022), gini (5th September 2022), Harmony (30th September 2022), Mare (4th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th September 2022), norman (4th September 2022), pueblo (30th September 2022)

39. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

I'm not so sure with this prediction - there's a couple of things she's said that I'm not buying.

Last edited by Eva2; 30th September 2022 at 05:32.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Brigantia (30th September 2022), gini (30th September 2022), Harmony (30th September 2022), pueblo (30th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast