1. Link to Post #41
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,758 times in 928 posts

Default Re: Coming soon................conspiracy corner

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    I wish you a continued happy holiday and good luck with your thread. I understand you must have avoided to contemplate any of the information in any of the more sober and less alarmist corona threads. Also the concept of that it is the mass media creating all this fear in you must completely have flown over your head.
    There will be no flame wars here. Not in this thread or any other. I guess a heated debate was your aim?
    Go back to sleep nothing to see here.
    Good bye
    OH OK, not sure how to take that, was certainly NOT expecting any flame wars as you put it but YES was expecting some conflictions. Did I put you to sleep with my boring old post? Never mind, at my age I do not give a damn, I do NOT do PC, I say what I feel as I wish, free thought and free speech always, At my time of life we are immune to the snowflakes and wokes of the World, they need putting in their place! Anyways I take little notice of MSN and do not allow them to guide or rule so unsure what you mean by your words, nothing at my age goes over my head, I'm a bit more streetwise and savvy!
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 26th December 2021 at 00:04.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Mod Hat On:

SPIRIT WOLF.

Maybe next time when you have some valuable information to impart, just put it out there. When gathering a crowd, give them what they've been called to hear, don't keep them endlessly waiting else they may begin to feel used and become disgruntled.

This is Human Nature 101.

4. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,086 times in 870 posts

Slightly anti climactical and I probably shouldn’t rise, but I’m genuinely confused and perplexed at the logic we’re seeing, or not…

If the vaccines work, why the need for masks?

The vaccine doesn’t stop you catching or passing on the virus.
    Neither do the masks.
    Viral particulates are significantly smaller than the masks can contain/block…it’s a little like wrapping chicken wire around your bed to prevent a mosquito attack.

If you’re vaccinated, why are you scared of people who don’t wear masks?
    Why are you angry at those who don’t wish to have a vaccine or wear a mask?

After all if they work, you and your family are safe now, right?
    Last edited by Sérénité; 26th December 2021 at 00:55.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th December 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (26th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), DNA (26th December 2021), East Sun (26th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), Ivanhoe (2nd January 2022), Kryztian (26th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th December 2021), Pam (2nd January 2022), Spiral (27th December 2021), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021), XelNaga (28th December 2021)

6. Link to Post #44
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

If i may, i find it more controversial that people insist of only talking about covid and variants and nothing else. It's annoying and then there is this:

1. If someone keeps insisting to make it the most important thing in the world and keeps pushing it so hard that it must be the only/top important thing ever, then i'm just going to do the total opposite
    2. I'm so tired of being unable to go online and soon after i spent 5 minutes there a covid post, in one way or another, popsup
    3. Therefore, if i'm scrolling on reddit or anywhere else like VK or Baidu or even Pikabu and i ever start to see CO or Co or Omi i immediately scroll past without any care

I find nothing, absolutely nothing controversial about it anymore, i'm actually bored of it all. It's the same conversation repeated a million times online by now, the two sides, mask vs maskless, vaccinated vs not vaccinated, the same points over and over and over and over and over

The actual controversial thing here is, how did people got into a point where they can't talk about anything else and ignore all the other illnesses out there and go into an almost fanatical reasoning around the Covid stuff. I bet some people even have an altar at their houses now, either with a Covid bug image or a Vaccine one, it has turned into a religious like mentality all over the planet

Do some of the people that went fanatical consider it a daily ritual to prepare to go out their homes? Do they perform a body cleansing ritual, then carefully put their two masks and face cover and pray for health and wellness? Is that like a religious ritual for them? Do they think 'As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death' as they walk into the street to go work or school?

https://www.deseret.com/2021/12/16/2...-investigation
    Quote A mysterious illness has killed close to 100 people in South Sudan, raising concern among experts who plan to investigate what happened.

Per BBC News, the World Health Organization has started to investigate the scores of deaths, which happened in Fangak and Jonglei State in South Sudan.

The investigation dismissed cholera as an illness.
    But it's not related to Covid so no one cares. I wonder if there is life after Covid goes away, or if people will continue to talk about it because it became the central aspect of their daly lives and they can't part with it anymore

I don't care about Covid, i don't care about the vaccine in anyway, it is the point where it has been pushed so hard that it's the very definition of 'ad nauseam'.

We should burn all the dictionaries and print new ones where next to 'ad nauseam' you see a picture of the Corona bug
    Last edited by Mashika; 26th December 2021 at 01:14.
    Tired

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Hym (26th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th December 2021), O Donna (26th December 2021), Pam (2nd January 2022), Vangelo (26th December 2021), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021), XelNaga (28th December 2021)

8. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CONFUSED!! Can admin kindly let me know why this thread has changed title, I started it as "Stepping out of the shadows....no triggers here" So please tell me why the change, many thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Gracy (here)
    Mod Hat On:

SPIRIT WOLF.

Maybe next time when you have some valuable information to impart, just put it out there. When gathering a crowd, give them what they've been called to hear, don't keep them endlessly waiting else they may begin to feel used and become disgruntled.

OK but I'm sure you must have read WHY there was a delay here or do people rush towards other things? If you are so impatient please look elsewhere, I'm doing my best, we cannot all sit at comps all day!
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

10. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    Slightly anti climactical and I probably shouldn’t rise, but I’m genuinely confused and perplexed at the logic we’re seeing, or not…

Neither do the masks.
    Viral particulates are significantly smaller than the masks can contain/block…it’s a little like wrapping chicken wire around your bed to prevent a mosquito attack.

Face masks, as long as they are minimum of 3 layers DO actually help in reducing risks, do you mind having people near you in stores coughing and spluttering? The experts would not face maks MANDATORY if they felt they were of no use, when told to do something, particularly in such cases as a Pandemic, why do selfish people disobey a legal requirement?. Its of no comfort to myself or family that we are possibly safe, we follow guidelines and rules, everyone else should do the same.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    If i may, i find it more controversial that people insist of only talking about covid and variants and nothing else. It's annoying and then there is this:

1. If someone keeps insisting to make it the most important thing in the world and keeps pushing it so hard that it must be the only/top important thing ever, then i'm just going to do the total opposite
    2. I'm so tired of being unable to go online and soon after i spent 5 minutes there a covid post, in one way or another, popsup
    3. Therefore, if i'm scrolling on reddit or anywhere else like VK or Baidu or even Pikabu and i ever start to see CO or Co or Omi i immediately scroll past without any care

I find nothing, absolutely nothing controversial about it anymore, i'm actually bored of it all. It's the same conversation repeated a million times online by now, the two sides, mask vs maskless, vaccinated vs not vaccinated, the same points over and over and over and over and over

The actual controversial thing here is, how did people got into a point where they can't talk about anything else and ignore all the other illnesses out there and go into an almost fanatical reasoning around the Covid stuff. I bet some people even have an altar at their houses now, either with a Covid bug image or a Vaccine one, it has turned into a religious like mentality all over the planet

Do some of the people that went fanatical consider it a daily ritual to prepare to go out their homes? Do they perform a body cleansing ritual, then carefully put their two masks and face cover and pray for health and wellness? Is that like a religious ritual for them? Do they think 'As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death' as they walk into the street to go work or school?

Quote A mysterious illness has killed close to 100 people in South Sudan, raising concern among experts who plan to investigate what happened.

Per BBC News, the World Health Organization has started to investigate the scores of deaths, which happened in Fangak and Jonglei State in South Sudan.

But it's not related to Covid so no one cares. I wonder if there is life after Covid goes away, or if people will continue to talk about it because it became the central aspect of their daly lives and they can't part with it anymore

I don't care about Covid, i don't care about the vaccine in anyway, it is the point where it has been pushed so hard that it's the very definition of 'ad nauseam'.

We should burn all the dictionaries and print new ones where next to 'ad nauseam' you see a picture of the Corona bug
    DEAR OH DEAR, you think this is ONLY about Covid? Good God, I did say I chose AS A START, Covid, but there are going to be many more topics, but if you are easily bored please move on
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

12. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I can hear the fingers drumming and sighs of boredom...........................please get a grip and take in what I tried to simply describe as my inability to be here all damn day long, I'm fighting a very severe flare up, those that have known me since 2005/6 know what I'm going thru so please try and be a little patient and understanding, if you cannot do that please move on to brighter climes.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

14. Link to Post #48
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

Neither do the masks.

Face masks, as long as they are minimum of 3 layers DO actually help in reducing risks, do you mind having people near you in stores coughing and spluttering? The experts would not face maks MANDATORY if they felt they were of no use, when told to do something, particularly in such cases as a Pandemic, why do selfish people disobey a legal requirement?. Its of no comfort to myself or family that we are possibly safe, we follow guidelines and rules, everyone else should do the same.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

DEAR OH DEAR, you think this is ONLY about Covid? Good God, I did say I chose AS A START, Covid, but there are going to be many more topics, but if you are easily bored please move on
    No i don't think it is all about covid, i just said a very specific thing:

"All conversation about covid is like flagging the dead horse non stop and it leads to nothing and it's boring and no one cares anymore"

Also there is nothing controversial about the covid details anymore. It's more interesting to figure out why people were lead into talking about it non stop for months and months and that they can't let go.

Nobody below 25 cares at all about it anymore, and the rules can go into the covid trash bin for all we care

Some day the current brain dead politicians will die, and maybe the world will have common sense again, and not a bunch of old guys running around like in Australia arresting 13 year old kids because they went visit some friends next state and they didn't had 'the papers'. So the police made a run for them and they got Gestapo-like arrested in a dramatic scene with the bus getting stopped and the kids getting dragged out

Or how an entire region got locked because 'one single new case of covid came up', then the entire region with thousands and thousands got locked and no one could go to their jobs and had to stay inside their homes, locked and barricaded

That's how out of their minds those 'adults' are, it's comical to watch them run around like headless chickens. It has become a joke, honestly

That's actually a funny and controversial topic, how dumb and ignorant/self-unaware of their idiotic ways they are?

So no, the 'why don't they use a mask!' thing is not controversial, or discussing it at all, who cares. The controversial thing is how dumb and brain dead adult people have turned by now, and it actually has little to do with Covid, it's a general thing that could apply to anything else in this world, like war and regulations on the street about other non-covid related things, or education and so on
    Last edited by Mashika; 26th December 2021 at 01:53.
    Tired

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th December 2021), O Donna (26th December 2021), Pam (2nd January 2022), Spiral (27th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (26th December 2021), Vangelo (26th December 2021), XelNaga (28th December 2021)

16. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Wow!
    I had my bag of popcorn all ready for this intriguing thread and then SPIRIT WOLF finally introduces
    himself as a Covid normie. Oh well.

If i may, i find it more controversial that people insist of only talking about covid and variants and nothing else...

The actual controversial thing here is, how did people got into a point where they can't talk about anything else and ignore all the other illnesses out there and go into an almost fanatical reasoning around the Covid stuff. I bet some people even have an altar at their houses now, either with a Covid bug image or a Vaccine one, it has turned into a religious like mentality all over the planet...

... I wonder if there is life after Covid goes away, or if people will continue to talk about it because it became the central aspect of their daly lives and they can't part with it anymore

I don't care about Covid, i don't care about the vaccine in anyway, it is the point where it has been pushed so hard that it's the very definition of 'ad nauseam'...
    Malisa what you wrote is very important and I believe it deserves a thread all its own.

I had a feeling that you were bored/not interested in the scamdemic as you rarely make posts in the plandemic threads.

I don't really know how to put this without hurting your feelings.

There are a myriad of reasons why the scamdemic is getting so much 'airplay' here, in the Alt-media in general, in the MSM all around the world and in
    the daily lives of most people around the globe each day.

It's discussed non-stop in the MSM because of the orders given from above (Event 201) in the planning stages.
    Without the 24-7 Covid fear porn we see from the MSM, health and government officials, this thing would go away in a few days.

It's discussed here and at most Alt-media sites because we can see the big picture, beyond Covid. We can see where this is going. And it ain't pretty.

You said you wonder "if there is life after Covid goes away".
    First of all, Covid ain't going away anytime soon, so you better start getting used to it.
    Secondly, the subtle and not so changes that will take shape during and in the aftermath of Covid
    will be so profound that you will long for the good 'ol days when you had all of your freedoms and liberties.

I wish I was wrong. I've been saying this right from the start of this scam.
    But the writing is on the wall. If you can't see it, I'm sorry I can't help you.

The world is witnessing a train wreck in slow motion...

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Chip (26th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), DNA (26th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th December 2021), Icare (29th December 2021), LoneWolf76 (2nd January 2022), O Donna (26th December 2021), palehorse (26th December 2021), Pam (2nd January 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (26th December 2021), Vangelo (26th December 2021), XelNaga (28th December 2021)

18. Link to Post #50
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

My last year in college was mostly online, i did not attend 'one single class' in person through the year, and then it ended

We had a 'pizza party' at some point at the end of 2020, it was online. We all sat there like a bunch of cartoons, eating pizza and watching people eating pizza on our screens. It's one of the most idiotic and embarrassing things i have ever done in my life

That's all i have to say about it

I hope the next post is more interesting and something to actually discuss, because the covid thing? Meh
    Tired

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Pam (2nd January 2022), XelNaga (28th December 2021)

20. Link to Post #51
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Wow!
    I had my bag of popcorn all ready for this intriguing thread and then SPIRIT WOLF finally introduces
    himself as a Covid normie. Oh well.

If i may, i find it more controversial that people insist of only talking about covid and variants and nothing else...

The actual controversial thing here is, how did people got into a point where they can't talk about anything else and ignore all the other illnesses out there and go into an almost fanatical reasoning around the Covid stuff. I bet some people even have an altar at their houses now, either with a Covid bug image or a Vaccine one, it has turned into a religious like mentality all over the planet...

... I wonder if there is life after Covid goes away, or if people will continue to talk about it because it became the central aspect of their daly lives and they can't part with it anymore

I don't care about Covid, i don't care about the vaccine in anyway, it is the point where it has been pushed so hard that it's the very definition of 'ad nauseam'...
    Malisa what you wrote is very important and I believe it deserves a thread all its own.

I had a feeling that you were bored/not interested in the scamdemic as you rarely make posts in the plandemic threads.

I don't really know how to put this without hurting your feelings.
    Nothing at all anymore can hurt me, since long ago, sure i can get mad about some things, like everyone else, But hurt? That's just not how i go through life since long ago, with maybe one or two cases recently but it was completely different than this conversation

Quote There are a myriad of reasons why the scamdemic is getting so much 'airplay' here, in the Alt-media in general, in the MSM all around the world and in
    the daily lives of most people around the globe each day.

It's discussed non-stop in the MSM because of the orders given from above (Event 201) in the planning stages.
    Without the 24-7 Covid fear porn we see from the MSM, health and government officials, this thing would go away in a few days.

It's discussed here and at most Alt-media sites because we can see the big picture, beyond Covid. We can see where this is going. And it ain't pretty.
    There is a difference between discussing why something is happening and the strategy behind it, and looking at it in deep trying to figure out the global plan, and bickering between people about following the rules and mask vs mask-less and so on. I don't complain about discussing, researching and looking at mapping the global strategy. I care for that and it's important.

I don't care about having a rant about why some people won't just follow the rules and use 30 masks and all that stuff, that's useless, that's just noise and perfectly designed to make people get divided and outspend their energy in pointless arguments that won't change anything ever at all. See?

Quote You said you wonder "if there is life after Covid goes away".

First of all, Covid ain't going away anytime soon, so you better start getting used to it.
    Secondly, the subtle and not so changes that will take shape during and in the aftermath of Covid
    will be so profound that you will long for the good 'ol days when you had all of your freedoms and liberties.
    I was pointing out that for people who like to discuss mask vs mask-less, will they ever have a new conversation, non-covid related?

Maybe should make it more clear: "Is there any brain/social development for people who can't talk about anything but covid all day long? Those who go to a party or are having tea/coffee with a friend and the only thing they can talk is covid related items?" Is there any life after that for them, socially and in other ways? Why do they get emotional about it so much? Are they going to go behead the unvaccinated later on in some years? It's getting into a point where it looks like it's a religion, a fundamentalistic one in some ways, the usual "we vs them" and then we rip the skin off 'the others'

Like i said, it's interesting to find how it came to be, but if you spend your time discussing regulations and this or that about stores and shops and who can go in or out, instead of the main/root cause of the problem, then it's just noise and it will never get anywhere

Quote I wish I was wrong. I've been saying this right from the start of this scam.
    But the writing is on the wall. If you can't see it, I'm sorry I can't help you.

The world is witnessing a train wreck in slow motion...
    We have different views because what you see is not happening around me, it's the opposite actually. People here understand how dumb the entire thing is and so far have not fallen for it the way i see it happening in other places

Tired

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

DaveToo (26th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), O Donna (26th December 2021), Pam (2nd January 2022), XelNaga (28th December 2021)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Speaking of conspiracy, this is certainly one of the things this corona malarkey is about. Excellent piece here from a Prof of Critical Theory on why the virus was wheeled out. I must also admit to the mask/maskless... varients...ICU numbers... positive cases... debates are frankly boring as bejaysus and just a tool for distraction. One this maskless, unjabbed individual won't be engaging in again. Best of luck all!

https://thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-...lqWLwjRDwGI3vU

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indiana For This Post:

Ivanhoe (2nd January 2022), LoneWolf76 (2nd January 2022), Mashika (26th December 2021), O Donna (26th December 2021), XelNaga (28th December 2021)

24. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My last year in college was mostly online, i did not attend 'one single class' in person through the year, and then it ended

We had a 'pizza party' at some point at the end of 2020, it was online. We all sat there like a bunch of cartoons, eating pizza and watching people eating pizza on our screens. It's one of the most idiotic and embarrassing things i have ever done in my life

That's all i have to say about it

I hope the next post is more interesting and something to actually discuss, because the covid thing? Meh
    Hi, well as and when this old wreck can try to get here and post, hows some elements of my past?, some elements of religion, some of politics, but no doubt, NOT your usual run-of-the-mill topics, hows about Porton Down readying a bioweapon, hows about individuals claiming to be supersoldiers, the mind sickness these poor souls are going thru, and many many more. Interested? Then please stick around, if not kindly move on
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 26th December 2021 at 02:36.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Tyy1907 (30th December 2021)

26. Link to Post #54
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by indiana (here)
    Speaking of conspiracy, this is certainly one of the things this corona malarkey is about. Excellent piece here from a Prof of Critical Theory on why the virus was wheeled out. I must also admit to the mask/maskless... varients...ICU numbers... positive cases... debates are frankly boring as bejaysus and just a tool for distraction. One this maskless, unjabbed individual won't be engaging in again. Best of luck all!

https://thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-...lqWLwjRDwGI3vU
    Just now, on this very same thread, the proof it's there in plain sight

We are having a discussion about why covid is being discussed, but nothing of what has been said will help or make us move forward towards finding out the final end game of this pandemic or whatever. Nothing is going to happen after all the last posts, we didn't move forward to figure out anything about the end game. So it's just more noise. And i also drop out of here now

Thanks for listening to my pointless rant
    Tired

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

DNA (26th December 2021), indiana (26th December 2021), O Donna (26th December 2021)

28. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

HALT please, we are getting way off track. I ONLY started this with the covid aspect as its right here in your face, lets forget that now and try to see what I have planned within this name changed thread, CONTROVERSY CORNER..................thanks, Barry (totally knackered now and painkillers kicked in so off to bed, nite nite all, and, no bickering)
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy (here)
    Mod Hat On:

SPIRIT WOLF.

You're kind, Gracy. Disgruntled is putting it mildly.

SPIRIT WOLF lost me at: 1) UNVACCINATED people 2) these selfish inconsiderate excuses for human beings 3) these selfish bastards 4) these bloody disgrace of a human being.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th December 2021 at 18:01.

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (26th December 2021), DNA (26th December 2021), gord (26th December 2021), Ivanhoe (2nd January 2022), O Donna (26th December 2021), onawah (26th December 2021), Pam (2nd January 2022), Sadieblue (27th December 2021), Sérénité (26th December 2021), Spiral (27th December 2021), ThePythonicCow (27th December 2021), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021), XelNaga (28th December 2021)

32. Link to Post #57
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

There is a difference between discussing why something is happening and the strategy behind it, and looking at it in deep trying to figure out the global plan, and bickering between people about following the rules and mask vs mask-less and so on. I don't complain about discussing, researching and looking at mapping the global strategy. I care for that and it's important.

I don't care about having a rant about why some people won't just follow the rules and use 30 masks and all that stuff, that's useless, that's just noise and perfectly designed to make people get divided and outspend their energy in pointless arguments that won't change anything ever at all. See?

... I was pointing out that for people who like to discuss mask vs mask-less, will they ever have a new conversation, non-covid related?
    I agree with you all the way above. I don't get into arguments over face masks and the like either.
    It's the big picture, how we're going to get out of this mess that is much more important.

There are groups starting to sprout up all around the world (in Canada too that I partake in) that are trying to build parallel societies that are self-sufficient, that can exist without the tyranny ruling above them.
    It's encouraging to find like-minded people like this.

Quote The world is witnessing a train wreck in slow motion...
    Quote We have different views because what you see is not happening around me, it's the opposite actually. People here understand how dumb the entire thing is and so far have not fallen for it the way i see it happening in other places

You are lucky to be living in Russia right now and not having to witness and experience the craziness that's going on in many other countries.
    I know the mindset of the Russian people and admire them for being able to look through the bullsh_t around them.

You must be doing something right. The Sputnik jab is not accepted here in Canada.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

indiana (26th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021), O Donna (26th December 2021), Pam (2nd January 2022)

34. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Is it only me who realizes what has happened here?

Please give your heads a shake and give the man a chance to get his **** together.

And Barry, wtf?

I get you are in pain, sorry. We were just having a little fun with you, not knowing your situation. No one was seriously perturbed by the delay. Hey, it's been many, many years. What's a few more days? No need to get aggressive on us.

So your hurting, okay. Give yourself some time. No rush. We'll be here. Your health is more important.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Axman (27th December 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (27th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), heretogrow (26th December 2021), jaybee (26th December 2021), O Donna (26th December 2021), Pam (2nd January 2022), Sérénité (26th December 2021), Spiral (26th December 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (26th December 2021), Strat (27th December 2021), Vangelo (26th December 2021), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021), XelNaga (28th December 2021)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,362 times in 4,613 posts

I think that the problem is extraterrestrial of one kind, we are not strong enough to cope with the nature of this planet at all times and are very vulnerable to the harsh climate, if it was not for heaters, ACIs , refrigerator units and so forth people would struggle to make it these days.

More so, some of us were brought up in very clean environments, in professional ways, teaching the hygiene and security protocol to minor details,
    many people who were not sufficiently taken care of in their childhood struggle to capture the idea behind any sort of protocol long to their old age.

But in my best opinion , it’s not the real problem we are up and against now, in the cold.

There ARE many more people dying of hunger, starvation, homelessness and poverty everyday than those targeted by Covid 19.

Protection for those who can tolerate it especially against the cold winter blow is recommended.

It should better appear with Grace and Culture

than under threat of Guns and Fire.

It is important to understand your heart and oxygen functions not to suffocate yourself in tight jackets and under masks.
    In case of approaching heart attack remove your masks immediately.

Under the mask your intracranial pressure rises and your oxygen saturation is lowered.

In order to avoid accidents and emergencies only use the mask for limited periods of time and not in encapsulated spaces like cars.
    Keep it in your pocket to put on in case of social contact.

Limit your anger towards people with no masks.

When there is no peace, good health is always more delicate and difficult to maintain

We wish you the best of peace and recovery

🙏🕊🌈

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Pam (2nd January 2022), Vangelo (26th December 2021)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Face masks, as long as they are minimum of 3 layers DO actually help in reducing risks, do you mind having people near you in stores coughing and spluttering? The experts would not face maks MANDATORY if they felt they were of no use, when told to do something, particularly in such cases as a Pandemic, why do selfish people disobey a legal requirement?. Its of no comfort to myself or family that we are possibly safe, we follow guidelines and rules, everyone else should do the same.[COLOR="red"]
    what's going on - surely this and your other rant about the whole Covid situation, is parody...?

This thread has gone skewiff ...... :/
    Last edited by jaybee; 26th December 2021 at 13:22.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (26th December 2021), O Donna (26th December 2021), Pam (2nd January 2022), Sérénité (26th December 2021), XelNaga (28th December 2021)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast