Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Coming soon................conspiracy corner

1. Link to Post #81
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Coming soon................conspiracy corner

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    It saddens me how you were jumped on like that Spirit Wolf. Keep living your truth.
    To be fair, Spirit Wolf started another thread on Nov 20, 2021 entitled "Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here" in which he wasted no time getting down to business.

He whipped off no less than 24 posts in short order, his last coming on Dec 20, 2021.

On Dec 21, he started a new thread entitled "Coming soon................conspiracy corner" (this thread).

However for this second thread, he simply stated that he would be posting "controversial views and opinions" and asked people to wait for them.
    He received huge encouragement just by posting a few words.

A couple of posts later, Dec 23, he again asked for patience...

A couple more posts later, Dec 25, still asking for patience...
    now asking to wait until Jan 2022 because of health issues.

Later on Dec 25 he made his first substantial post in this thread, taking dead aim at anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers.
    Then the same day he came back and did a quick take on Lady Di.

Then he came back and DIDN'T REALIZE he has TWO live threads now.
    He thought his first thread (mentioned above) was renamed to this second thread he started!!!

And finally he came back Dec 26 and started talking about Bioweapons and AIDS.

So Tyy, he has been given plenty of leeway and opportunity to speak his mind already.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

O Donna (31st December 2021), Sirus (30th December 2021), XelNaga (30th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

If one tries to look from another angle. This thread is a good entertainment. 5 pages of good chuckle.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

XelNaga (30th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    It saddens me how you were jumped on like that Spirit Wolf. Keep living your truth.
    To be fair, Spirit Wolf started another thread on Nov 20, 2021 entitled "Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here" in which he wasted no time getting down to business.

He whipped off no less than 24 posts in short order, his last coming on Dec 20, 2021.

On Dec 21, he started a new thread entitled "Coming soon................conspiracy corner" (this thread).

However for this second thread, he simply stated that he would be posting "controversial views and opinions" and asked people to wait for them.
    He received huge encouragement just by posting a few words.

A couple of posts later, Dec 23, he again asked for patience...

A couple more posts later, Dec 25, still asking for patience...
    now asking to wait until Jan 2022 because of health issues.

Later on Dec 25 he made his first substantial post in this thread, taking dead aim at anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers.
    Then the same day he came back and did a quick take on Lady Di.

Then he came back and DIDN'T REALIZE he has TWO live threads now.
    He thought his first thread (mentioned above) was renamed to this second thread he started!!!

And finally he came back Dec 26 and started talking about Bioweapons and AIDS.

So Tyy, he has been given plenty of leeway and opportunity to speak his mind already.
    This provides some context, thanks.

From my perspective it looked like someone being victimized in some way. I read some of Barry's other recent thread and as you say his posts were succinct and on point.

What better way to shut down a dialogue than bring controversy into the mix? My point is that he could very well be - like many of us here - targetted. Our minds are like playgrounds for manipulation. How many will discount his prior thread?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (2nd January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

You kids can’t be any sort of serious 😁

Please allow everyone roll on to new year happily, what else are you doing there. As my inner guru told me recently “and what else do you want to give up on ? Yourself ? Your friends ? Really ? This humanity then which part of ?”
    It’s also known as cancel culture of today, I fear.

After long 6 years I’m laughing here if some people couldn’t wait 3 days, 6 days ..oh 9 days is too much .

So do not close on yourself or anyone please, everybody have unique perspective, this is international forum not a G3.

Freedom and love to 1/01 2022

🌿🌿🌿

Peace

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), gord (2nd January 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (2nd January 2022), Strat (30th December 2021), Tyy1907 (30th December 2021), Vangelo (30th December 2021), wondering (2nd January 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 times in 926 posts

Seems one has to drag themselves from their deathbed in order to not keep anyone waiting, God forbid anyone having to use patience. Besides am firmly told by mr/mrs knowitallalready that my data is old hat out of date and not of any interest. But please bear in mind the data available today is precisely what us ufo veterans gave you all those years ago, maybe scorned and disbelieved then but now its simply taken as gospel. We gave it to you first. Yes I'm having a go at armchair researchers and those whom think that by being on forums, reading a few books, perhaps seen a few documentaries, one or two conferences, makes them experts. News for you, when YOU have had 55 years of HANDS ON practical in the field experience FIRST HAND, then and only then can you dare have a go at me and my peers.

After 55 years I have earned the right to speak with some expertise on these subjects. Enough. I am not going to bother on anything further in this thread its simply wasting my time. I shall revert to my original thread within Disclosure. This thread thankyou has become a bloody joke (recall, I DO NOT DO PC)

I will restate to Bill and Admin..................KINDLY CLOSE THIS THREAD
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Creedence (2nd January 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Seems one has to drag themselves from their deathbed in order to not keep anyone waiting, God forbid anyone having to use patience. Besides am firmly told by mr/mrs knowitallalready that my data is old hat out of date and not of any interest. But please bear in mind the data available today is precisely what us ufo veterans gave you all those years ago, maybe scorned and disbelieved then but now its simply taken as gospel. We gave it to you first. Yes I'm having a go at armchair researchers and those whom think that by being on forums, reading a few books, perhaps seen a few documentaries, one or two conferences, makes them experts. News for you, when YOU have had 55 years of HANDS ON practical in the field experience FIRST HAND, then and only then can you dare have a go at me and my peers.

After 55 years I have earned the right to speak with some expertise on these subjects. Enough. I am not going to bother on anything further in this thread its simply wasting my time. I shall revert to my original thread within Disclosure. This thread thankyou has become a bloody joke (recall, I DO NOT DO PC)

Well now you are 'acting up'. I thought you were against being a snowflake and needing 'safe spaces' and you thought that a sign of being strong and a grown up, experienced adult was exactly to do the opposite of this tantrum. Wasn't it supposed to be that you were in agreement that everyone can say whatever they want and people should not complain about it, even if it doesn't align with their own views?

So now that some people came and said things that do not align with your own views, you throw a tantrum about it and demand the thread be closed because you don't want to hear anything about it?

Quote News for you, when YOU have had 55 years of HANDS ON practical in the field experience FIRST HAND, then and only then can you dare have a go at me and my peers.
    Here's some NEWS to you.

I take your 55 years of HANDS ON practical experiences in whatever that field is, and exchange it for 1.5 years in a war zone in Donbas where i got my entire body and life destroyed by bullets and beatings and other things, and i still survive the consequences of war. Unfortunately 1.5 years of HANDS ON and FIRST HAND experiences in that kind of place, take your entire life away so that at 25 i have a life expectancy of no more than 35 years and possibly 40 if i'm lucky

I could not care less about someone that thinks their own life experience is the top most above everyone, because of their age.

There.Is.Always.A.Bigger.Fish

So now you made me angry with you "i'm old and i'm entitled to always be right because i'm older than you". That's just dumb to think

What a Temper Tantrum lol, worst than any i have thrown here or in the past in other places

Also you are using a forum to critisize people using forums to do exactly the same thing you are doing right now lol. Talk about faulty logic there

If you have something important to say it, say it at once, or wait until you can say it. Don't lead people by their noses to follow you until you finally feel in a good mood to throw them a bone. That's just not right

Why didn't you wait until you felt better to post the thread and all you had to say? Why not write it offline on a pad or somewhere else, then finally once you could, post it online here? Why lead people with "misterious words coming soon" and then get angry? That's childish. And i know how to be way worse than that? Even more than what has been displayed here

Last year i almost died falling over some stairs when my heart kind of gave up on me and i completely went into a blackout, i fell down the stairs for like 5 meters, hit the ground hard and broke my arm and a rib, and got a lot of bruises and spent almost 3 weeks at the hospital in care. I don't give an F about it, i was 24 and i could have died there, and the first moment i could standup and walk i just went out and started my planned trip to the country side. I am not going to sit expecting anyone to give me any kind of entitlements because i'm ill and i may die any day at any moment. F that, i'm not expecting any special treatment at all, why should i? My illness is mine and no one should have to do or pay anything to me because of it, in any form or kind!

ETA:

This could have been a great thread, without the drama and the 'coming soon' and 'follow me, i'll teach you things because I HAVE HANDS ON EXPERIENCE LITTLE FOOLS" attitude.

Enough of this childish nonsense already
    Last edited by Mashika; 2nd January 2022 at 06:24.
    Tired

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (2nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (26th November 2022), Creedence (2nd January 2022), DaveToo (2nd January 2022), gord (2nd January 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd January 2022), Pam (2nd January 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022), Wind (2nd January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

I have known people in their 99 years, who when someone tried to help them walk, because they noticed the person had trouble walking straight because of age. The elder would in a very kind way move away the hand out of the person helping and say "no please, i can walk on my own, i'm strong enough" and with a smile on their faces.

There was never an expectation of having any kind of entitlement because of age or illness

So all this tantrum about "you little fools" and your age constantly being mentioned just tells me you are not as grown up as you think you are. Yes you may be older, but old in age and acting like a grown up are not related at all. In my "experienced in the field"

So there you go, i don't have a filter, i say what i think and post it, figure it out.

I expect that since you are older than me you will know how to be rational about this and understand and don't jump into some kind of angry rant about anything at all

IF you do answer i expect something smart and well thought about what i said. Also, if you are going to complain about my 'attitude', then you should at yours first for a long time, so you understand how similar mine is to yours. And i won't complain about your reply even if it doesn't align with mine. I don't need a crying room or a safe space.

This was about controversy, right? Let's create some controversy, i'm good at controversy! Throw it all at me at once with all you have, i triple dare you.

I have been hit with way worse than what any person can say by now

Want a taste of how to deal with a violent, emotionally damaged, disturbed by death and destruction, child soldier is like? Let's talk! I have 'controversial' things to say about it. Just let me know. Stop thinking your opinion, just because you thought about it, as exceptional in some way. I have seen and know people who have gone through worse than me and anyone else. And they don't expect anything at all from it. They don't talk about it at all, ever.

You are triggered by masks-less people on the street. I'm not even phased if i would see a person sitting in their living room without their 'head on', not even mention a mask lmao! Have you gone into a house and seen a person sitting on their couch, without their head attached? Did you go looking for the missing head, with your finger firmly ready to shoot your ak-74 in case whoever may be around in the other room?

But "masks"....

Stop being a grown up child
    Last edited by Mashika; 2nd January 2022 at 07:05.
    Tired

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (2nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (26th November 2022), DaveToo (2nd January 2022), gord (2nd January 2022), Pam (2nd January 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022), Wind (2nd January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OK guys, you pushed me to it, wracked in pain but going to make a start here in order to quell the masses. Of very many topics I am going to cover here I will begin with one that was NOT due yet but as its topical here we go............................COVID, CORONAVIRUS,OMNICRON...........................the damn Pandemic. I'm in the vulnerable list, as is my wife and daughter, we all 3 had, after an NHS delay, our second vaccine in August, .............
    got this far and stopped reading for reasons obvious to most here ....
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd January 2022 at 09:01. Reason: fixed quote attribution

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (2nd January 2022), Creedence (2nd January 2022), Mashika (3rd January 2022), Wind (2nd January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    I have known people in their 99 years, who when someone tried to help them walk, because they noticed the person had trouble walking straight because of age. The elder would in a very kind way move away the hand out of the person helping and say "no please, i can walk on my own, i'm strong enough" and with a smile on their faces.

There was never an expectation of having any kind of entitlement because of age or illness

So all this tantrum about "you little fools" and your age constantly being mentioned just tells me you are not as grown up as you think you are. Yes you may be older, but old in age and acting like a grown up are not related at all. In my "experienced in the field"

So there you go, i don't have a filter, i say what i think and post it, figure it out.

I expect that since you are older than me you will know how to be rational about this and understand and don't jump into some kind of angry rant about anything at all

IF you do answer i expect something smart and well thought about what i said. Also, if you are going to complain about my 'attitude', then you should at yours first for a long time, so you understand how similar mine is to yours. And i won't complain about your reply even if it doesn't align with mine. I don't need a crying room or a safe space.

This was about controversy, right? Let's create some controversy, i'm good at controversy! Throw it all at me at once with all you have, i triple dare you.

I have been hit with way worse than what any person can say by now

Want a taste of how to deal with a violent, emotionally damaged, disturbed by death and destruction, child soldier is like? Let's talk! I have 'controversial' things to say about it. Just let me know. Stop thinking your opinion, just because you thought about it, as exceptional in some way. I have seen and know people who have gone through worse than me and anyone else. And they don't expect anything at all from it. They don't talk about it at all, ever.

You are triggered by masks-less people on the street. I'm not even phased if i would see a person sitting in their living room without their 'head on', not even mention a mask lmao! Have you gone into a house and seen a person sitting on their couch, without their head attached? Did you go looking for the missing head, with your finger firmly ready to shoot your ak-74 in case whoever may be around in the other room?

But "masks"....

Stop being a grown up child
    If Fauci, Bill G and company go into trial I'd like to see you on the judge seat. ccc

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

gord (2nd January 2022), Mashika (3rd January 2022), Pam (2nd January 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,242 times in 32,909 posts

Well, the thread is closed. (Rather reluctantly!) But Barry, please kindly do note: We can reopen it again easily and instantly. At any time.

Many would love to have read what you have to share. One way to do this might be for you simply to list a bunch of bulletpoint topics you'd like to say something about from your very extensive personal experience. That way, readers would have a kind of menu (and a preview!), and would know a little more precisely what they could look forward to.

The enthusiasm and reflected energy at the start of the thread was palpable, and that might tell us all something about how the community was eagerly anticipating hearing more. If there is more, then one way forward, besides the bulletpoint menu idea above, might be to write out what you'd like to share in your own time, on a notepad document — and THEN post it when you have it all organized in the way you'd like.

Everyone in the Avalon community wishes you well. You can tell that from the initial response. You have no enemies here. If you want to re-open the thread, now or at any time in the future, just let us know by PM.

20. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (2nd January 2022), Alecs (2nd January 2022), aoibhghaire (2nd January 2022), Brodie75 (2nd January 2022), DeDukshyn (2nd January 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th January 2022), Donald Ryan (3rd January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (2nd January 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd January 2022), gord (2nd January 2022), Gracy (2nd January 2022), holcaul (2nd January 2022), indiana (2nd January 2022), Inversion (2nd January 2022), Mashika (3rd January 2022), mountain_jim (2nd January 2022), pabranno (2nd January 2022), Pam (2nd January 2022), PurpleLama (2nd January 2022), RunningDeer (2nd January 2022), sijohn (2nd January 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022), SPIRIT WOLF (13th February 2022), Stephanie (26th April 2022), Strat (2nd January 2022), Sunray (3rd January 2022), Tyy1907 (3rd January 2022), Vangelo (2nd January 2022), Wind (2nd January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022), Yoda (2nd January 2022)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5