+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Sphere of Creation - My Physics & Metaphysics Creation Myth and Actuality

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

Default The Sphere of Creation - My Physics & Metaphysics Creation Myth and Actuality

I want to share and discuss my sort of Theory of Everything. I will lay it out in this thread and I hope others can add to it or correct any errors in my thinking. I'm missing a lot of details, but for now this is the best I can do. Some new pieces are flooding in now, so I hope to keep adding more.

I want to thank Ken Wheeler (has many videos on you tube). his videos are helping me understand electromagnetism more as it never made sense before, and now I know why.

Maybe some day when I feel I have a more complete picture of this, I could make some you tube videos. Its really not new info, but I get frustrated with how others teach these things. I wish they would lay it out better and more thoroughly. So, I feel I may be able to put it together in a new way to help people understand.

So, hold onto your seats Dorothy, we are leaving Kansas.....errr wait actually we can't really leave Kansas

---------------------------------------------------

Ok, so let's start this off like Elon Musk from first principles. Although there was never a beginning and thus no time of creation, we can start from the "beginning" from our point of view. We start from the Zero point (0th dimension), the center of the torus. Nature has to then grow from 0D to 3D to have a full creation, since 3 is the number of creation.

There are no lines in nature, only spirals or curves, and I think it is obvious that the Golden spiral or Phi is natures spiral. That spiral is also a fractal. So, it is the easiest path of least resistance for the Zero Point to grow or emerge out from there.

The pic below shows the hyperbaloid (1D and 2D) being formed from the spiral emerging from the zero point at the center of the torus. Its not quite right though cuz the hyperbola should converge to a point in the center.

Name:  Hyperbola Spiral.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  20.5 KB

So, that spiral is a 1D line which is curved from our view, but I guess is 'straight' if you are the line. As that one line keeps cycling it eventually creates the 2D surface of the hyperbaloid and torus. The hyperbaloid (the hour glass in the middle of the torus is the negative image of the torus). What really made me laugh is when I realized that is where the hour glass of time came from, the hyperbaloid is the beginning of what will become 3D space/time once the magnetic field bends around to create 3D toroidal space/time.

Ok, all good so far? lol So, the hyperbaloid is counterspace (male = pointy shapes like pyramids, obelisks, 1D lines). The torus is space, the female, creator of form and curvy shapes. Pyramids can harness that spiraling vortex energy, similarly to the hyperbaloid. Counterspace (male) is potency as Tesla said, and space is impotency! Think about it. space has no properties (tesla again) so it can't do anything, its the negative image of the potency counterspace.

By the way, the torus creates matter, physicality and taurus rules earth, physicality! mind blown ! Ok maybe not.

So, male = prana/energy (the sun), which is the potency being released into space from counterspace. Its the dynamic flow and cycle between space and counterspace that creates energy and electricity. Magnetism is the field creating the form of matter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Torus Life.png
Views:	50
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	48130

In the above pics we can see the torus on all levels of life, toruses within toruses. The form of atom, the merkaba of the human, the solar system, galaxy and universe. ITs so simple and must all be the same because its a fractal, thus as above, so below.

Ok, so the spiral comes out from the zero point center and spirals to 1D, then eventually forms the 2D surface of the torus (I guess the magnetic field is 3D, but lets think of a 2D surface first). So, that 2D surface is not "real" or is still formless. If you understand holographic teechnology, it is basically the 2D holographic plate where all the information is stored on a 2D surface.

Well, we need a reference beam at a right angle to hit that surface to project a hologram within the apple/torus/merkaba. So, we need a point of reference outside of the torus, so, we need a torus within a torus. I guess we need the solar system torus for each of us to exist and experience holographic reality, as a reference to make it an apparent 3D projection.

Ok, what next hmm. If you add the male hyperbaloid and female torus = sphere = the ALL = God = Global Operator Descriptor (Chris Langan I believe calls it that).

But remember, its a fractal. If you zoom out on a sphere it becomes a 0D point from another perspective. That is why the Zero point center of the torus is pure potency and potential. 0 = 1 = infinity. It is actually the whole universe. that is why the scientists are saying the center of black holes are super massive. but it has no volume. Hard for our brain to comprehend this. Basically if the torus is the whole universe and it flows back around itself back into the funnel, back to the zero point, its like condensing the universe back down to a point.

That is what gravity is, it is the attraction of matter (apparent 'things' in space) toward counterspace and ultimately to that zero point of balance or equilibrium. That is why females and emotions are this polar unstable 2nd chakra rhythm, cuz they are of the unstable, movement realm of space/time. They seek the stability of equilibrium, which males are closer to being counterspace, closer to the equilibrium point.

I'm still a bit confused whether Tesla and the gangs Aether/Ether is referring to counterspace (hyperbaloid) or the equilibrium Zero point. I think its the former. The space/time Torus = force and motion = the magnetic field and the Hyperbaloid counterspace (meta-space/time? I think this is what people talking about time/space are referring to) is the dielectric (Aether) of Acceleration and Inertia

The pic below shows how the zero point would be inside of us, which is why we need to "look within" for our pure potential and power. The spiraling energy thru the hyperbaloid is why we have the spiral DNA within our body. I would think, but not sure, that the energy is converging from the top of the torus down thru our head, because the world is forming from mind into matter. But then again, the top of the head is an exhaust for heat. If I recall, I think the converging energy going into the hyperbaloid funnel (like a swirling drain) is centripedal convergence? And Centrifugal divergent force vectors are spiraling out of the vortex.

the zero point is definitely near the heart or balance point. I have actually seen this with my own inner eye.

Name:  3ccd069d0849ebc6e15f1e1abd3b0f4a.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  136.8 KB

Viewing from the top of the head we can see the 2D top view of the torus. That is why the 1000 petal lotus mandala is used for the crown chakra. See pic below.

Name:	Torus Top View.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	48132

We can also see this toroidal sacred geometry view of the magnetic field in a super cell. Ken Wheeler says that the 2D iron filings view of the magnetic field is inaccurate as it is 2D and that we can't use magnetic particles to reveal magnetism. Not quite sure why but that makes sense.

Name:	Super cell torus flower of life.png
Views:	37
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	48131

Ok, i think this is long enough for the first post. I will start to work on the next one. There is so much to talk about. But, I just wish others would explain their knowledge like this more. It always comes back to this sacred geometry of the torus + hyperbaloid = sphere. It is the singularity and the totality and the fractal levels of life. There really is only one thing with many modalities. By referencing from the One or as Elon says, First Principles, we can keep this reference in mind and link everything back to it.

I think this is the only way to really visualize the theory of everything. Other are talking so complex and abstract. Sometimes I can't understand what they are saying, but if I can link it back to my model, It becomes a more clear concrete idea that is not abstract/vague.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 23rd December 2021 at 08:35.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

1212is24 (13th January 2022), amor (15th May 2022), Chip (24th December 2021), East Sun (24th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd December 2021), haroldsails (23rd December 2021), Johnnycomelately (14th May 2022), Journeyman (17th January 2022), lilac (14th January 2022), O Donna (24th December 2021), Pam (31st December 2021), toppy (23rd December 2021), Vangelo (23rd December 2021), william r sanford72 (24th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Sphere of Creation - My Physics & Metaphysics Creation Myth and Actuality

So this dynamic flow between torus and hyperbaloid inverses is what generates energy, form and life. This is the flow thru the magnetic fields. An induction rate thru the Aether. That is why electricity is not a flow of particles. There is no speed of light or electrons flowing thru metal wires at 3 x 10^8. It is an induction rate moving thru those fields like ripples thru a pond. the water is not going anywhere, but the waves are the perturbations and propagations that the water is doing that creates its force, eventually felt by the earthly shore. Or an invisible microwave who's 'force' or power isn't felt until it hits the earthly food in your microwave.

I dont fully understand how the "induction rate" works linearly down a power line. But I think they are saying that its the cycling from the dielectric counterspace to space's magnetic field that is a circular induction. That is what Tesla means that Light is a transversal propagation induction of the aether (counterspace). I just dont understand yet how that circular induction gets unraveled into the sine wave to become a more linear induction.

Name:	droplets in water.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	48135

As Ken Wheeler says, you can take a series of these water droplets, turn the picture to up and down, to see what light is. The center of the perturbations I guess what scientists call photons. And it appears there are units or 'particles'. A bunch of circles lines up form a wave. and the ripples must be the induction. Kind of like a row of dominoes inducing each other, transferring a force with no domino really going anywhere (an imperfect example).

But like I said, its toruses within toruses. So, I visualize a 3D holographic reality filled with Voxels instead of 2D pixels. Each voxel or unit is a torus, like those ripples in the pond. One time Lady salvia showed me something wild. I saw my room turn into a bunch of spheres (or maybe they were toruses, hard to tell in such a weird intense state, so long ago). I could see all the toruses start to rotate, which was changing my room into a new reality. Basically, the hologram shifting the voxels on the screen for me to see a different "video game" - aka (the appearance) of switching dimensions. As there really are no other dimensions, just perception right here looking into the torus. But 1D and 2D information realities (like inside your computer are I guess another dimension. I'm curious if its possible for us to experience 1D or 2D with some kind of strange alien perception. lol

So, im pretty sure the fractal must have toruses everywhere, cuz the aether is everywhere for one. We know, 3x10^8 is the max rate of induction. Im just trying to understand what that induction looks like exactly. Its like a game of tag flowing from one torus (voxel) to the next. Sort of like a digital screen. Each pixel can not change colors until the pixel next to it changes thus inducing its neighbor to change. but remember the toruses are fractal. So, I also think of it like a reverberation thru the fractal. Like a camera pointed at the TV. Its another cyclical looping, where each loop creates a new layer of the same image. thats how looping becomes a linear fractal sequence. Its how the fractal grows or diverges.

Name:	Looping image.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	48136

that has to be correct what they mean. the universe is self-contained. So self can only loop back on self in this way to induce or propagate itself.

Power lines, sound wave, light - all this same propagating induction thru different mediums. Sound thru the medium Air, Light thru Aether, and I guess electricity flow is also thru the medium Aether, just a different modality of the aether. Its medium is copper, but it can go thru air, wireless power. If it is also thru the aether, then we could send wireless power thru space, which i think it can, since Nasa is working on that as we speak right?

So basically the looping cyclical flow of the camera or torus can create that fractal propagation. I guess thats why nature has no lines. That fractal propagates as a curve when watching it go toward infinity.

Name:	Mandelbrot-Fractal-1.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	807.3 KB
ID:	48137

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

1212is24 (13th January 2022), Chip (24th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd December 2021), Johnnycomelately (14th May 2022), Journeyman (17th January 2022), O Donna (24th December 2021), Pam (12th January 2022), toppy (23rd December 2021), william r sanford72 (24th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Sphere of Creation - My Physics & Metaphysics Creation Myth and Actuality

A quick short post.

By the way, if you look at the symbol of nuclear power, its is depicting the seed of life and flower of life.

Name:	Seed flower of life.png
Views:	25
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	48138

Name:	atom-icon-189113925.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	48139

Goes to show they know exactly that the atom and matter come from the seed of life and flower of life and is toroidal. The source of power and nuclear power.

Looky here, even the ITER Nuclear Fusion reactor they are making is toroidal. Of course the top scientists know this stuff.

Name:	tkm_cplx_final_plasma2013-07.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	48140

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

1212is24 (13th January 2022), Chip (24th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd December 2021), Johnnycomelately (14th May 2022), Journeyman (17th January 2022), O Donna (24th December 2021), Pam (12th January 2022), toppy (23rd December 2021), william r sanford72 (24th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hopefully some like this sort of public journal about this stuff. To record it, learn it better and help others. And get feedback of slight or huge errors or things i haven't thought of.

so the torus or waves in a pool or in the ether have compressions and rarefactions. Thats what occurs from the disturbance of the equilibrium zero point, which would be like the still pool. The zero point center of the torus or a zero point black hole are the most compressed. This is why our bodies are more dense than space, which causes physicality, relative to the less dense vastness of the gigantic torus of space. Outer space torus is much bigger than the torus of the earth. So space/air on earth is gaseous and more dense than the vaccuum of space. The smaller you go, the more dense or compressed it is, down to the zero point. In other words, our bodies are made of very small torus atoms, which make our bodies seem 'solid' relative to the more disperse giant torus of the earth for example. But that 'solidness is just the feeling of the force vectors of the toroidal magnetic field. Denser things are more compressed regions.

Physical objects are made of very small atoms/toruses, which is why it seems solid relative to the huge toruses of space. A trick of the universe using relativity of size. So if it was possible to shrink down to the perspective of the size of the atom torus, then relatively that space of the atoms magnetic field i guess would not seem dense. So remember, its all an illusion of mind and imagination anyway.

This is also why gamma rays are much more potent and dangerous to us, because they are much smaller, closer to the zero point source, or the ALL or singularity. That point is the ultimate compression of pure potential, power and potency. A seed in the center of a toroidal apple shows is the physical representation of that.

Picometer wavelengths (gamma rays) are down around the atomic size and thus have the power to disrupt the atom and cause havoc to physical matter. As the wavelengths get smaller than matter , then it would be more dense and i guess would become something like gamma ray bowling balls rushing toward godzilla made of cheese. lol A crude example, but a funny analogy that popped in my head just now

In the movie the 5th element, the 5th element was a woman. The 5th element is Aether. Since the Aether of 5th element is represented by a woman/human, I would think that the 5th element is mind. If Teslas Aether refers to counterspace (hyperbaloid), then it seems they should have picked a man. If it refers to the Zero point, then it should be an androgenous person. I guess the actress Milla Jovavich is kind of a strong manly woman in the movie. haha I dont know. Also, i'm not sure if mind is part of the spatial magnetic field or counterspace? Does it transcend both and is the universal medium /substrate underlying all of life? Or is that underlying medium of space, just its negative inverse counterspace. Does mind only exist due to the duality of space and counter space?

The gnostics were correct. They said that matter itself is the shadow. Since matter, magnetism, magnitude are all the same thing and give us space/volume/form/shape, then both the form of our physical bodies and the darkness of space are the shadows or inverse reflections of counter space. And you cant touch shadows, they can be witnessed but not interacted with in a meaningful way like a ghost. Think of empty space as being the opposite of the divine power we are all looking for - since it is lifeless, impotent, no power to effect anything, no properties (as tesla said), and whatever other words i cant think of right now. But what is that divine awesomeness that is creating this shadow world. Is it a type of experience or existence that we can't conceive of currently. Or is it something unreachable that we can only witness in space/time as is potency is unleashed and dissipating into our space/time realm.

Atomic bombs have toroidal mushrooms clouds, showing this energy being released and dissipating into space. The potential was in the zero point of the atomic torus. We only behold the kinetic. A tree or other life forms are this pure potent power emerging from zero point potential into our realm thru growth. The fractal design is the easiest path of least resistance coming into our world as growth/expansion. From a computer or holographic digital perspective, those fractals are the simplest patterns, cuz they are simple recurrence relation equations that a computer can easily loop thru to paradoxically create very complex patterns.

Lastly, Lightning is similar. It is also a fractal that allows the build up of potential energy to dissipate thru the path of least resistance. It seeks ground or the equilibrium zero point of the center of the earth torus. That zero point is the true ground i guess as it is neutral, no magnetism or force or anything could be felt there where the balance is perfect and completely neutral.

Phew, ok enough for now. thanks for anyone reading

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Chip (24th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd December 2021), Johnnycomelately (14th May 2022), Journeyman (17th January 2022), O Donna (24th December 2021), Pam (12th January 2022), toppy (23rd December 2021), Vangelo (23rd December 2021), william r sanford72 (24th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

I appreciate the deep dive.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (14th May 2022), Journeyman (17th January 2022), Merkaba360 (25th December 2021), Pam (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

thanks, and you are welcome. I am a bit slow right now. But I will build more as I have time.

I still got a bunch of this new reading I have to get threw which should give me more pieces of the Torus-verse puzzle

Since reality is full of different aspects or modalities of the same thing, we can generally keep the creation of life and the torus in mind and refer back to it for understanding. So whether talking about interdimensional beings or some physics phenomena, I can see how it would fit into this first principles model of creation.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (14th May 2022), Pam (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris Langan, the super genius who stretches my brain, speaks of the Terminal domain and the nonterminal domain.

"T and N stand respectively for the terminal and nonterminal domains, or the display and processor of the reality self-simulation" - Sir Chris Langan

So, he uses this terminology for his syntactic and mathematical logic. I guess T and N are different domains that could mathematically be represented as different sets in set theory. I haven't yet read his paper where he explains these two concepts yet. However, when I think of my model, I feel I see how this relates.

Basically the toroidal field of space/time would be the terminal domain, where things are coming and going, and thus terminating. This terminal domain emerges from nonterminal domain. So, im not sure if this nonterminal domain is the counter space (hyperbaloid 1D/2D) or the zero point (0D).

But, the real important thing he says in the quote is that the terminal domain is like the display screen, only in our case its a 3D holographic projection, or a holomovement, if you add in an evolving or changing 3D display, giving us a sort of refresh rate, which is the sense of 'time.' And also that the nonterminal domain is like the processor. Or perhaps all the 1D and 2D information wiring + the processing of information (CPU).

So, I think of this like the WWW or tree of life. All the branches are 1D information flowing to the fruit of life, the apple/torus. He calls us the secondary telors (god = primary telors). We are the eyes and ears for god, so to speak. Peering into what's going on inside the torus.

Name:	merkaba torus.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	48180

So, looking at the above image lets consider the nonterminal domain going on behind the scenes consisting of and dealing with information. Now it makes sense with how some scientist or metaphysicians have concluded that the information field surrounds us. The 1D spiral or fractal tree would grow out of the zero point seed at the center of the torus and become that hyperbaloid 2D surface.

The 1D spiral of branches of information is similar to our internet cables. Eventually that has to make a 2D surface to become an interference pattern of information. That is how a holographic plate works. Or you could think of those 2D information patterns in the "magic eye" book. They are patterned in a way that our physical eye acts as the perpendicular reference beam to form an appearance of a 3D holographic image.

I believe this is essentially what Rupert Sheldrake is talking about with his morphogenetic fields. The torus is maybe more like an onion, with multiple layers of 2D interference patterns storing information. but then again, holographic hard drives store many layers of 2D data on top of each other, altering the surface, yet each layer can still be retrieved. So, Jake Bekenstein (Physicist) is likely correct that the theoretical limit of 3D voxel holographic information is not dependent on 3D, but on the 2D surface of the torus. Although, Im not sure if he has considered the possibility of a higher theoretical limit if there were many 2D layers stack. Like if each persons torus was actually 50 toruses with slightly different diameters.

So, in my model, I can see how all of this information is formed and flows from the zero point to the 3D space/time torus. But, I'm not quite sure how to think of this information being processed - the CPU. So, just like we are the universe observing itself, since the universe/omniverse must be self contained, then the information also has to process itself. lol Maybe our torus creates the 2D information pattern and the larger torus of the earth or sun creates the reference beam that acts like a processor. Cuz that beam is information and decides where it hits the surface of our toruses, and thus what is projected into our holographic reality.

we are obviously familiar with the terminal domain that we experience everyday. Its this nonterminal domain that I'm really trying to unravel. Many are talking about it in different ways, but not giving much to go on. Can it be visualized to some extent? Is it unapproachable to some extent?

After we die can our consciousness zoom thru the Nonterminal domain and what would that be like. Have any of the "masters" done this and have they or can they clarify. Or is it irrelevant how it all works, as long as we can empower ourself and affect it in order to manifest what we want inside the terminal domain.

From these views, then I suppose higher realms are still in this torus, but at a higher frequency. Still within the terminal domain, but terminating at a much slower rate. Everything in the terminal domain is impermanent, but doesn't have to be 80 years impermanent

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Journeyman (17th January 2022), Pam (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok, so I am expanding my understanding of this. It is really exciting to me

This idea of Counterspace and the Ether has been tough for me to visualize and comprehend. Everyone has been brushing over it like nobody understands it. However, it is finally making more sense to me. here we go.....

Some of the vagueness and elusiveness of the Aether has to do with the vague wording. Counterspace gives us some clue, as it is a negative image of space. But there is more...

What do we do while living in space/time, we measure things. Units of length are arbitrary and size is relative. So, we start with 1 foot. that ruler has a tick at each side of your monitor if it is 12 inches wide. Our perception and eyes are locked in to a specific zoom scale which perceives 1 foot as a moderate size. An ant would see that scale as quite large.

Next we can add more ticks to the ruler and cut it up into inches or smaller (i know metric is better to use here). So, space is in units like 10cm (yes, i know its cm^3, but keeping it simple). Then, Counterspace is the reciprocal. The more 'ticks' you add to the ruler , the more counterspace grows. The reciprocal of 10 is 1/10th.

By adding more ticks to the ruler, we are defining the micro realm of counterspace, which we could also name subspace or innerspace. So, its like you zoom into the micro/nano world to define it and add more detail. The more detail you add in the micro/nano world, the more resolution the macro world has.

the universe is a fractal zoom if we can let go of our fixed zoom physical eyes and use our 3rd eye to zoom thru the fractal. So, if you zoom down into the counter/innerspace, you enter that world, meaning counterspace increases. And at the same time, 'behind' you ,space is getting less because you are moving away from that level of the fractal, that level of size.

In other words, our range of perception we call space. Once we add enough ticks and get to a small enough size in the fractal of life, it is out of range of our perception. that would be counterspace or the invisible Aether. In terms of the mind, that border would be like the limen separating the conscious with the subliminal (sublimen). In chemistry, the most baffling and complex action is at the border of the layer between mediums, where oil meets water or where the wall meets the air. all boundaries are where the magic is. Water waves are at the boundary between air and water.

Name:  stock-photo-zoom-into-the-infinite-mathemacial-mandelbrot-set-fractal-569830.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  63.4 KB

You can see in the above, it is because the fractal works that way. It is at the boundaries of the fractal where all the complexity and action is or swirling. Our world appears to be expanding because the fractal is expanding or growing up from the micro/nano up to our level. All growth of trees or any life is expanding up through the fractal.

That is why counterspace/aether/innerspace is pure potency as Tesla said. The seed is the physical representation of the potential/potency. It is the complex boundary of the fractal. that is the powerful aether/counterspace, because hidden within it is a long train of myriads of variations of the fractal that could manifest in space, once the counterspace grows or expands enough to exist in our macro space.

Here is another way to think of it. Lets say you have a computer screen with 100,000 pixels. then you double it. Each time you double it, what you see in "space" (on the screen), changes, it gets more detail...it becomes more alive or more of life. eventually once you get to 1000000000000000 pixels or whatever, nothing would change. Adding more and more pixels does not affect the resolution when looking at your screen of 'life'. The additional pixels ('particles'/disturbances) are too insignificant. Just like adding 1 iron atom to a steel beam, nobody would notice.

So, it seems everything in reality that is large enough to be like a pixel that affects our 'view' and experience of life, we could define as being of the realm of space/time.

Counterspace would be the potential that is yet too small to affect our reality, but will soon enough as life is the cycling from space to counterspace. Cyclically, this looks like the torus (space) and hyperbaloid (counterspace). Its constantly cycling/looping from counterspace to space and back.

I suspect that counterspace begins at the planck scale. On you tube, Fractal Woman does an excellent job explaining the error to E = hf. And why this E calculates the energy of the 'photon' over the time it takes to take the reading. And that the 'photon' is actually h !! Hope I got that right. lol

It makes sense that space begins at the scale of light. Counterspace would be the continuation of the fractal smaller than the planck scale. Thats just mind blowing to think how vast space is, from 10e-34 to 10e34? maybe. Then counterspace could be the same. cray cray

Lastly, as we look outwardly to the vastness of outerspace, we see the past. Innerwordly we eventually get to counterspace. Counterspace is way beyond the nano, it is the future potential that has yet to surface. the fractal moves like a snake (i've actually seen it and as it shifts around it does look like a snake moving - the cosmic serpent myth) and somehow with our will/intent we can affect that so the counterspace fractal shifts in a way to manifest the reality we prefer.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th January 2022), Journeyman (17th January 2022), Pam (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

I am always delighted when I have an opportunity to promote the work of Arthur M Young, because I think his work traversed the very foundations of cosmology, it was he who proposed the Toroidal form of the universe, and the unfolding of creation. I think you would be astounded by the similarities of your ideas with Arthur Young's cosmology, he also knew the enormous value in the 'ancient toolbox and workbench' of Astrology, and philosophy, Torus is the game.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th January 2022), Journeyman (17th January 2022), Merkaba360 (12th January 2022), Pam (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    I am always delighted when I have an opportunity to promote the work of Arthur M Young, because I think his work traversed the very foundations of cosmology, it was he who proposed the Toroidal form of the universe, and the unfolding of creation. I think you would be astounded by the similarities of your ideas with Arthur Young's cosmology, he also knew the enormous value in the 'ancient toolbox and workbench' of Astrology, and philosophy, Torus is the game.
    Thank you, I will look into him when i can. and try to add some of him to me and thus to this page lol.

Yes, duality is really 1 spectrum from light to dark. I see physics and metaphysics as opposite sides of that spectrum. Physics as being concrete and metaphysics as more symbolic, mythic, mental, patterns, metaphor, etc. Astrology, philosophy and psychology more on that intangible side of the spectrum. Like pure ideas not condensed. Both are needed and the law of correspondence means that everything in the physical has metaphysical counterparts.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Journeyman (17th January 2022), Pam (13th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just came across this image randomly thru google images. Wow, this is so powerful. It reveals the fractal nature of the torus and the copying of the torus, like mitosis. also, symmetry.

Name:  double-magnetic-vortex.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  27.1 KB

what I see is as above, so below. don Juan talks of the first and second ring of power. Our astral double is more like a mental energy body, that exists above (male) in the second ring of power. Then there is the plane of inertia (the ground !) where Alice or eve goes underground into the underworld torus. The reflection of the mental upper realms, the physical. As we are in the physical, we look into the mirror or water and see the intangible image.

Notice the plane of inertia or "Ground" is flat like the ground. A place of balance and is inert, where charge can dissipate back to counterspace. We can think of the top torus as the positive pole, the male heavenly realm and the lower being the negative pole or female earthly realm. Heavan and Earth. you can see the similarity these magnetic fields below.

Name:	charges and fields.png
Views:	22
Size:	283.8 KB
ID:	48278

Look at the "loop" field. If you rotate it 90 degrees it is similar to the first pic above. The horizontal plane of inertia and a loop above and below. Then in those two loops the fractal would make 2 more inertial planes (this time vertical), so that those loops become toruses.

So, now we got the Cross ! The horizontal inertial plane between the toruses and the vertical inertial plane running vertically thru the middle of the toruses (where the chakras would be for both our physical body and our astral/spirit body.

Looking at the first picture. Look at the vertical inertial plane. remember 3 is the number of creation. So we have the source of ALL which is that brightest chakra right in the middle of the cross. One time I had a mystical experience and I could see 3 very tiny brilliant white lights, one at the 3rd eye, one at the base of spine or maybe sacral chakra (I will explain why sacral chakra makes more sense). those 3 super small but extremely brilliant white lights then collapses from 3 to 1 into the center of the heart. That is the holographic collapse of the illusion of separation, as they really are all the same point.

So, that central chakra between the toruses divides into 3, one more above and one below, which then become the center of the top and bottom toruses. The heart chakras for the physical and astral bodies. Then in the lower torus, that heart chakra again fractally divides itself into 3, the sacral, heart and 3rd eye chakras.

I just realized the obvious today. The chakra system is not only a holographic prism, it is fractal. Then the sacral chakra becomes the central of the 3 lower chakras in the physical body and the third eye becomes the central of the three upper mental chakras. thats why those most important. The sacral chakra is what creates the womb of life for the baby to drop down the bottom of the torus and enter space/time. So, that must mean that the energy flow around the torus is going downward (thru the female) and out into space, then out around and curve back to the top of the head and back into the inertial plane and counterspace.

Without any good photo editing software, this is the best i could quickly come up with to see the toruses within toruses. lol

Name:	As Above So Below toruses.png
Views:	23
Size:	455.5 KB
ID:	48279

the realizations I am having lately are really blowing me away. the geometry makes perfect sense. Without thinking in fractal geometry and concepts, we just can't understand life very deeply......its not turtles all the way down its Toruses

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th January 2022), Journeyman (17th January 2022), Pam (13th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Thank you Merkaba360, this is fascinating. I don't pretend to understand everything but I keep going over it and this feels so representative of our reality. The term "self simulation" was used in one of your earlier posts. I was just blown away by that term it seems to accurately represent this reality. At some level of the fractal this really is a self simulation and at another it seems to be a group simulation. Of course all that is a bit of semantics because it is all consciousness. Sometimes it is hard to find words to share or talk about this kind of information.

I have your thread tagged so will check you out when you post more. Thank you for taking the time to share this most interesting information.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th January 2022), Journeyman (17th January 2022), Merkaba360 (13th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Thank you Merkaba360, this is fascinating. I don't pretend to understand everything but I keep going over it and this feels so representative of our reality. The term "self simulation" was used in one of your earlier posts. I was just blown away by that term it seems to accurately represent this reality. At some level of the fractal this really is a self simulation and at another it seems to be a group simulation. Of course all that is a bit of semantics because it is all consciousness. Sometimes it is hard to find words to share or talk about this kind of information.

I have your thread tagged so will check you out when you post more. Thank you for taking the time to share this most interesting information.
    I know right. I'm finally really starting to see the big picture of integrating physics and metaphysics. It reminds me of the awesome times in my 20s when I went thru my initial "spiritual" awakening or whatever. then around age 30 was really awakening to the corrupt system and how that operates. I mean, Im sure i've got some details wrong, but it all fits together so well and it is really clearing up the fog for me with regards to the physics that never made sense to me previously. It has to be on the right track.

It is really awesome to see some of the others on you tube and such who have a lot of this worked out. This makes me think that collectively the understanding of the new and more correct physics is already emerging. It is now picking up steam and if enough scientists pick up on it and start applying it to their work, it should lead to another paradigm shift. Like the scientific revolution or the early 1900s science revolution.

Funny that it coincides with the overlords acceleration to control planet earth. Makes me wonder if it is not a coincidence and their insight into probable futures means that we are going to soon achieve a correction in science. And they need to cull us or lock us down before that science correction unleashes incredible new tech and perceptions that will not be good for the overlords. lol

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Journeyman (17th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Check this out. here is the Bolnisi cross, i guess its called.

Name:	bolnisi cross.png
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	48280

this cross shape is the same shape as the hyperbaloid counterspace, negative image of space or negative image of the torus. But it is a double hyperbaloid, perpindicular to each other.

If we think in terms of linear, square geometry we have this 2D hexagon or Star of David which represents 2 cubes in 3D. A double cube. The middle point is both the 7th and 8th vertex, which can be viewed with the 7th vertex in the front or back when popped out to 3D. If the 7th vertex is in front, then that same point creates the 8th vertex equally behind.

Name:	800px-Regular_polygon_6_annotated.svg.png
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	48281

That double cube is related to the tesseract, 4D hypercube.

The tesseract/hypercube can be viewed on you tube rotating. the 4D tesseract unfolds to eight 3D cubes. You can see these 8 cubes in the rotation.

If we switch over to polar coordinates or circular geometry, we have the 3D sphere instead of the 3D cube. Like the 4D hypercube, we can rotate it. If we revolve the sphere around in a circle it traces a 4D torus. this is more smooth than the 4D hypercube rotating since it has rounded edges.

that pic above, star of david or metatrons cube (2D representations), could be holographically popped out into 3D forming 2 possible cubes. Double cross.

So, my model makes sense for the torus/sphere as well. As in my previous post, we can see the torus within a torus fractal creates 2 perpindicular hyperbaloid counterspaces. It appears that this particular cross above is symbolizing that.

Keep in mind that there is lots of claims of dimensions or realities being perpindicular to each other. The next higher order of the torus above ours is perpindicular to our space/time realm torus.

In asia, they depict buddhas and such with many faces on one body facing perpindicular to the face looking forward. As if they can shift their consciousness 90 degrees to see other realities. Don Juan talks about turning our consciousness 90 degrees to perceive beyond this realm. the genius chris Langan says that metatime is perpindicular to our reality and forms whole timelines. I'm not sure the exact details of what he believes about that, but it makes sense that the reality responsible for making our physical reality manifest is perpindicular.

You can even see in this pic below that this Jewish star of david has a double cross within it. That represents the 2 cubes fromed from the 2D star of david, which create a double cross.

Name:  Double Cross.png
Size:  113.9 KB

Thus the first pic in this post looks like the double cross in toroidal/spherical form. No way that is coincidence.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 13th January 2022 at 18:28.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Journeyman (17th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok, so this one blew my mind! lol Sorry that this gets a bit technical and long. But its some really important points to understand. I probably forgot a few things, since I wrote all of this out. I can add more in another post later if needed.

--------------------------------------------

Seriously, this is just so cool and powerful for those who want to demystify science to get a better idea of how nature works. It helps to make spiritual and esoteric talk make more sense and reinforce certain beliefs so we can approach knowing.

Let's start with this fractal computer rendition of a fern.

Name:	Barnsley_fern_1024x1024.png
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	48307

In computer graphics one needs 3 operations in order to create some image. Rotation, Scaling and Translation/shifting. you can see how the fern is taking one branch and essentially copying it, using translation to shift it over a bit, rotating it slightly and scaling it down slightly. Thus we get these cascading repetitive patterns in plants. Very simple and efficient as the universe likes. the leaves on each branch are also doing the same process.

the number of creation is 3, so no surprise here that creation requires a 3D coordinate system in space and 3 operations to render objects within that coordinate system.

Next up, we have the Mandelbrot set as pictured below on the complex plane. The x axis is the real number line and the y axis is the imaginary number line. This all exists within a max radius of 2. I believe that is because the pattern formed by that complicated fractal boundary line (which forms the strange shape) will not have any points outside of 2. You can see that boundary sort of has an antennae that extends left on the x axis, and the last point is at coordinate (-2, 0).

Name:	Mandlebrot set.png
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	48308

I will explaining a few of the reasons why this is such a special fractal.

First, I need to explain the below equation a bit, which creates this amazing structure.

Name:	Mandelbrot equation.png
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	48309

BTW, I believe fractal mathematics was developed in the 60s, and Mandelbrot was one of the first to be able to use computer graphics to aid in this work which led to the discovery of the Mandlebrot Set in 1980.

So, this equation is the simplest nonlinear equation possible. Z is used since complex numbers are involved to get a 2D number system that is circular. The imaginary number axis is a rotation, so it is circular unlike the x, y number plane using 2 real number lines.

Complex numbers contain both a real number component "a" and an imaginary component "bi". Z = a + bi. The "C" in the equation is the "seed" constant that can be seeded with a real or complex number.

This is called a recursive formula, because the equation loops around. Each answer (output = Zn+1) gets fed back into the equation as the next input (Zn). Just like in computer programming, each loop in the equation is 1 iteration. We keep iterating and see what happens.

We start out by choosing a number for C, where -2 < C < 2. We want the numbers inside the radius, inside the universe The seed (C) has infinite possibilities, which seems to mathematically represent the seed of creation, which is why each life form is unique, since its seed number is unique. I guess we really are a kind of bar code after all lol.

Remember, when I talked about creation needing 3 things, rotation, scaling and translation/shifting. Well, its all in this equation. The complex numbers as I said offer rotation. Z^2 offers scaling. That is the secret to why we see squareed numbers often in physics. Like the speed of light. Its a scaling component. Because any number bigger than 1, 4^2 = 9 scales up. (1/4)^2 = 1/16 scales down. The + C (seed) is the translation/shifting part of the equation. the simplest nonlinear equation that has all 3 components we need to create life ! woohoo.

Sorry, this is long. But it gets better. Now look again at the pattern....

Name:	Mandelbrot set 3.png
Size:	289.0 KB
ID:	48310

So, lets pick a point in the center, the black region. Zn= 0 for starters. We seed C with wherever we wish to begin. So C = 0, is in the black region (black hole) which we call counterspace or inner world. When we create a sequences of numbers by iterating this many times we call that an orbit. It is the path it follows geometrically. In this example the orbit is 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,..... In other words, that central point is the singularity and it goes nowhere. any other C we choose within the black region, will collapse/contract or stay within the black region, it can't escape. Sound familiar.

If we begin C in the blue region, that is "space" and the orbit of numbers will expand and leave the circle. Example: If C = 1, than we get 0, 1, 2 ,5 ,26, big ,bigger....
    Space is expanding, counterspace (a misleading word) is contracting.

The beautiful event horizon which is the fractal and border between space and counterspace are the numbers that are self-referential. So, whatever C we feed in, the sequence of iteration outputs is C, C , C, C , C , C , C !!!! this is amazing. That is the visible universe. Where self can observe self ! A balance point between expansion and contraction. That must be why matter is stable in that region. The quantum "particles" flickering or whatever, must be near the stable event horizon for a bit and then escape from view expanding to space or contracting into counterspace.

In other words if we replaced C with Bug, we get Bug, bug, bug, bug , bug...etc. So, when the hologram is looping frames (iterations) of the movie for you to see bug, then every loop you will still see essentially the same bug. It wont just change to a mouse. lol The self referential loop allows universe to perceive itself, so that there is the visible region to play in as well as making it stable and coherent from frame to frame.

Also, apparently that black region makes up about 27% of the circle, which is what scientists say how much of the universe is dark matter Remember, black holes are like super dense, acts like really heavy matter with no volume. So, dark matter isn't the worst word for this. And the outer 'space' region ( the blue region) is about 68% = dark energy. And the visible universe is about 5% of the area of the circle, the orangeish yellow region.

On you tube Fractal Woman talks about this. She aligns with this theory, not sure if she was the first to publically speak about it. To me, the percentages dont look quite 27/68/5 to align with science, but not sure. Other than that, I think this is the right track.

Im still trying to figure out how to relate this mandlebrot model to the torus model. Both models do seem to point back to the totality being a circle (mandlebrot) and sphere (torus + hyperbaloid). The wholeness of the sphere breaks into duality via torus + hyperbaloid. And the mandelbrot set breaks down to an outer expansive space and an inner contractive space.

It is the border region where the excitment is. So, we will probably never be able to perceive space or counterspace regions, they are just there in the equations, as part of the whole. I guess the CPU needs all of it, as our visible universe is interplay and border between those two invisible regions. That border is the only place for structure, I guess expansion and contraction can not maintain structure or form !!

Maye one day we will be able to affect the invisible universe in some way to control our visible reality, by these kinds of understandings. But, it seems we won't experience it, just experience how its changes molded changes in us.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 17th January 2022 at 08:22.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Journeyman (17th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

I think this is superb, thank you for sharing your thinking.

I've made the mistake in the past of introducing other content into people's threads, when they may understandably wish to focus on the work they've presented. I won't do that here, but suffice to say I've found some corroboration for your ideas amongst content creatorss online, but never seen the ideas so cogently and concisely expressed. Bravo!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Merkaba360 (20th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

I've made the mistake in the past of introducing other content into people's threads, when they may understandably wish to focus on the work they've presented. I won't do that here, but suffice to say I've found some corroboration for your ideas amongst content creatorss online, but never seen the ideas so cogently and concisely expressed. Bravo!
    thank you, I appreciate it. I could spend more time writing multiple drafts to improve it, but I dont feel like doing that now. We really need these simplistic models and explanations to reach more people. Some of the brilliant minds are too technical or complex or bad at transferring knowledge.

I welcome anything related that we can compare or try to find errors in my explanations. For me, its like a fuzzy picture. I can see the overall picture is, but i need to refine details and angles to improve it. I'm no expert, so seeing what other content creators are saying is great. I can't study them all of course. lol

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

amor (15th May 2022), Journeyman (20th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

thank you, I appreciate it. I could spend more time writing multiple drafts to improve it, but I dont feel like doing that now. We really need these simplistic models and explanations to reach more people. Some of the brilliant minds are too technical or complex or bad at transferring knowledge.

I welcome anything related that we can compare or try to find errors in my explanations. For me, its like a fuzzy picture. I can see the overall picture is, but i need to refine details and angles to improve it. I'm no expert, so seeing what other content creators are saying is great. I can't study them all of course. lol
    Some of what I've found has mentioned these kind of concepts almost tangentially, they're advancing another narrative and almost refer in passing to toroidal nature of energy fields etc. So I feel like your step by step post has given me a better understanding of the model than I ever had before. With that said, there's a couple of places I've seen it which are a bit off the beaten track and which may be of interest to you at some point.

I found this looking at esoteric knowledge around Sacred Geometry. I have more in my bookmarks, some linked to the Templars or Freemasonry, but I need to sort through them and put them in some kind of order because I did a lot of delving through all sorts of rabbit holes and wasn't very systematic in filing what I found.

There is a pattern though, a lot of stuff about energy portals and waveforms. The unification of ancient knowledge via geometry, ancient architecture and modern physics. 'theory of everything' stuff as you put it earlier.

I've come to believe that just as you can see a world within those fractals, that eventually you get truth from stories, works of art, literature, movies etc even if it wasn't consciously imparted there in the first place. I also think a lot of the sources may be deliberately tainted with mis or disinformation, but even then a truth can come through. The flipside to that is that you could spend many lifetimes just sifting through it, when I don't think that's why we're here...
    Last edited by Journeyman; 20th January 2022 at 16:52.

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cool Re: The Sphere of Creation - My Physics & Metaphysics Creation Myth and Actuality

Lets look at the mandelbrot set again. think of the inner (green) region as what some refer to as counterspace or innerspace or the invisible micro realm or the super tiny condensed black hole.

Name:	Mandlebrot set.png
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	48320

Remember the sequence of numbers (the orbit) generated by the mandlebrot Equation looping/iterating from within the green region collapse inwardly like a funnel. It is called an orbit, cuz if we follow the path of that sequence of numbers that path is a spiral or curved type of 'orbit.' So, it makes sense that this invisible innerspace realm is the 'black hole' region since it sucks everything inward with no escape. We can think of this as the 'below' region. Below and within are essentially the same.

Then we have the beautiful complex curved fractal line where the visible universe is. that is where are the action is. Just like in our daily lives, The interesting stuff is all on surfaces. Sure we can cut some object in half but then we just create a new surface for us to interact with.

Then outside that border (event horizon) is space. Ok, so the visible event horizon is between outer space and inner space. The orbit expands in that outer region. Think of things dissipating in space, which tesla said "space is impotency". Counterspace, is potency as it represents condensed potential.

Ok, so now here is the new interesting stuff....

this part is still a bit unclear to me cuz we have duality, and due to the principle of gender (the Kyballion) we can put a male and female association to each side. But, since, the two genders are ultimately one, sometimes i get confused cuz it seems like they swap roles.

So, normally I think of space as female creating form. And counterspace as male, that potential energy releasing into the female lol. But, Light is male and magnetism (form) is female. So, it seems we can associate light with the outer region of the mandlebrot and magnetism with the inner region.

Now think of the "outer space" as being above. Light comes from above right (upper chakra, intangible energy)?

If the visible region is the event horizon, then the inside and outside are both invisible realms. And the third invisible realm is going within the fractal on the event horizon. Then, I thought, ok the 3 are really just 1. So, All those invisible (nothing) realms are what create the something in the middle. The goldilocks sweet spot balance point zone.

Those invisible realms are all Aether ! but different manifestations/modalities of the Aether. So, then it seems the outside is Aether manifesting as light, which is a transversal linear wave (male form). And the innerspace (green region) would be the female toroidal manifestation of the aether.

So, think of rays of transversal wave light coming from the outside and at the event horizon, it runs into the magnetic torus form and the interaction of those 2 forms create the visible universe, the event horizon or fractal border.

that is exactly what we are perceiving right now! Transversal light is just bouncing off of toroidal magnetic fields and that interaction of two nothings, create our something of matter which has shape, a feeling (force), beauty (light and form), etc.

this you tube comment is a really interesting way of saying something similar:

"In the beginning there was everything. In the ending there was everything. There is everything always. From that everythingness, a simulated reified nothingness came. From the two together came simulated somethingness, partiallity "

Now lets consider this inside and outside from the torus model instead of the Mandlebrot.

Name:  Torus 6.png
Size:  122.5 KB

Now the Visible universe (event horizon) is the 2D surface of the torus. The lighter shaded region is space or outerspace. An invisible region, just like our sort of empty space around us or more truly, the vaccuum of deep space.

The inner hyperabloid darker shaded region is another nothing region of counterspace. Those two opposite nothings, make the something 2D surface of activity. In other words, i guess those two nothing regions interacting create a fractal pattern on the 2D surface.

In Hologrphic technology, that 2D surface is the holographic plate, where information is stored. Need patterns to have information. But the problem is that the first torus interaction just creates the event horizon 2D surface. No 3D world yet.

So, the fractal god got clever and created a double torus as seen below. torus within a torus, a torus fractal. You could say its toruses (not turtles) all the way down, but really its just looping and not going far lol.

Name:  397689_4028935091025_453774808_n.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  16.0 KBName:  bfcb68c14807a1e31638f4f878d8613a.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  32.8 KB

Now, pay close attention lol. From that first pic, the space between the toruses, between the blue and yellow becomes the new "Outer space" (second iteration of outerspace i guess) and the original "outerspace" of the yellow torus maybe becomes the new inner space relative to that. so, now that I think about it, this layering of toruses within toruses is probably why the confusion of the male and female swapping. Cuz each level of the game they swap roles !! Swapping roles is nothing new to men and women throughout history right? lol

So, this double torus is necessary to create 3D. Now the outer torus can create a reference point outside the 2D surface (holographic plate) of the inner yellow torus. The new outerspace (associated with transversal light) can now create a reference beam perpindicular to the 2D surface, which projects a 3D reality inside the yellow torus, which is the hologram we live in now.

Don Juan said that there are gazillions of incomprehensible luminous filaments of light hitting the assemblage point where perception is born. that those luminous filaments are conscious in ways we can't comprehend.

Name:  artworks-000128473625-iv94ns-t500x500.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  126.6 KB

This is how some depict it. As I shown in an earlier post, the upper and lower region could create two more smaller toruses inside the larger torus. So, maybe this is more correct. Actually If you combine the 3rd and the fifth picture, it looks like the 4th picture loaded into this post. That makes the most sense to me. And also the top and bottom half are more likely symmetrical. I found it on google obviously. So, if this is correct, someone else has already figured out that geometry

somehow, you have to create the reference beam to come in and strike the surface in order to create a 3D holographic bubble world. The folding in makes sense for the reference beam.

Lastly, one time, when I was young I tried Salvia a few times. One time was pretty wild in particular. My whole field of perception turned into a sphere. And I was just the third eye point on the back surface of the sphere(coulda been a torus, was pretty intense experience). It was like I was looking into a "snowglobe" thru a window. I felt like i was the surface of the sphere and yet I knew I was beyond it as well. It seems to me that liberation is this. We become that nothingness Aether, that can't be known. There is nothing there. Just maybe an expansive free feeling and joyness from removing all burdens.

We can never find or detect this "nothing" aether realm, but we can be it. And know we are it, because the phenomenal world of form is other than that.

I may have missed a few things but I can continue later as this is getting long as usual. lol have a great day.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 20th January 2022 at 17:37.

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is an excellent article explaining the bigger picture via Mattias De Stefano's explanations. I still need to watch his "Initiation" show on Gaia. But, I'm a big fan of his. Seriously, some really good and interesting info in the long article.

https://medium.com/new-earth-conscio...y-af99c3ee6e5d

I'd like to highlight some details concerning this 3D vs 4D stuff. Remember, they are more like perspectives or degrees of complexity of consciousness/experience. Don't think of math/physics geometric parameters. Although those are relevant.

This is a map I made based on Mattias that may help one to understand.

Name:	4 Dimesnsions.png
Views:	18
Size:	351.7 KB
ID:	48907

Some key points Mattias points out is that -

"As an example, in 3D we can see, experience, and understand the “space” of objects: their height, width, and depth. In 4D, we have the added ability to see the “time” of objects: their past (where they came from), present, and future (what they will become)."

"Another way to think of this is that we 3D beings use “space” to vary our experiences (like going on vacation somewhere), whereas 4D beings use “time” to vary their experiences. That is how we learn to master space in 3D, and we learn to master time in 4D."

"the 2nd Dimension has a huge role to play in our 3D existence. Most of our formal and informal education, and most of our entertainments and non-verbal communication are from a 2D point of view. This includes what we learn in books and watch on TV and movie screens. Those are all two-dimensional platforms with height and width, but no depth."

If you sit in your home, the objects are so stubbornly persistent, the rate of change is so slow (time), that your experience doesn't really change much. So, as he says, we must move around space in order to gain much experience and diversity. Whereas time is slower to achieve this diverse experience.

Of course nature grows and changes faster than metals and rocks, etc. Our entertainment screens are designed to change faster to which keeps our interest more. These are made of light which is a much higher/faster vibration than the physical. Mattias also points out that our imagination is key to 3D. Similar to how we imagine movies or 'magic eye' pictures to pop out to 3D. Afterall, 3D and all others are holographic appearances.

3D life is more about moving around space to perceive all angles of space and objects to fully experience. We are able to be most aware of 2D and 4D from 3D. Especially 2D, since its a lower dimension. 4D, we have a more limited experience of that. Once we fully reach 4D, then our focus is on moving thru time (rate of change) of the voxels displaying our reality. One doesn't need to fly to another space to see something, once just morphs the reality in front of them, since that is what we are always doing in 3D anyways. Just not aware of it. 4D is basically the astral plane or collective dream worlds. Scenes are morphing all the time.

I guess 3D is more like you using your body to go to specific scenes, and 4D is your will/mind/feelings pulling those scenes right to where you always are, here and now.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (14th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast