I would like some feedback on others interpretations of what the following more fully means. Interesting but not very explicit or elaborate.

-------
Matias says the 3rd Dimension is the “fruit of all the dimensions and creations” — it is the peak creation and experiences of the diversity of Source. All the other dimensions essentially support and build upon the “depth” of the 3D experience to a greater degree than they rely upon each other.

He says the 3rd Dimension is the only dimension where all other aspects in all other dimensions can experience their own creations. Aspects of ourselves in other dimensions bend time and space so they can experience 3D through our present incarnation. That is who you are.

Thus, in the 3rd Dimension, energy and frequency become structured, resulting in physical and mental forms. We learn to understand and align ourselves with these structures through many incarnations to experience and know our purpose and mission.
--------

Mattias's model is 9 dimensions. I used to watch videos from a guy whose account is/was "the 10th dimension". Mattias says that we must reach the 9th to return to the 1st. So, perhaps the 10th dimension is just the unity of the 9th (ALL) and the 1st (ONE).

Attachment 48908

After reading the above, I think of the holy trinity. So, it seems, the 3rd, 6th and 9th could be the most interesting/desirable. Not sure how to explain, but maybe cuz they are just the right balance of the 3 aspects of creation and creativity.

I do think 3, 6, 9 have certain specifics in common as well as 1,4,7,10? and 2, 5, 8.

In the first paragraph it kinda sounds like he is saying that the other dimensions kind of support the 3rd. Like , when building up from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3D is the first to arrive at a field of experience or playground. the 4th gives it movement/change. Flow of experiences. The 5th gives multiple timelines of experience. The 6th gives the ability to create whole universes with myriads of timelines. and so on. I guess thats what im getting from it.

From the second paragraph - Im thinking the 1st and 2nd dimension are too rudimentary, so less interesting. And the dimensions above the 3rd are so revealing, that you can not get immersed in your own drama story timeline. As he says, the 5th dimension has no surprises. By then, we can see everything coming. So, the surprise is one thing we lose in the 5th dimension, as we gain other things like comfort (not fearing whats coming around the corner) and wisdom, etc.

Anyway, what else am i missing?