+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No More Abductions

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Natura Naturans's Avatar
    Thanks

Default No More Abductions

For some time I have noticed no experiencers have come forth with new abduction stories. Truman Cash has mentioned he hasn't been abducted since 2012. Perhaps I just haven't seen the recent cases because I haven't looked hard enough. But IF it is true that there are less or no recent abductions the reason MAY be the aliens have finished that part of the program after creating an acceptable hybrid race so they don't need more human DNA. It could also mean the aliens are getting out of the way for some big event on Earth that would reduce or eliminate the current race of humans. I would certainly look forward to any recent information that would contradict my lack of findings.
    “The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

Agape (25th December 2021), aoibhghaire (25th December 2021), Ben (27th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), DNA (25th December 2021), Harmony (26th December 2021), Heart to heart (25th December 2021), Hym (25th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Inversion (25th December 2021), Mare (24th December 2021), Mashika (24th December 2021), Matthew (13th January 2022), mojo (25th December 2021), Sadieblue (25th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (26th December 2021), toppy (25th December 2021), TrumanCash (25th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021), wondering (25th December 2021), XelNaga (25th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: No More Abductions

Quote Posted by Natura Naturans (here)
    For some time I have noticed no experiencers have come forth with new abduction stories. Truman Cash has mentioned he hasn't been abducted since 2012. Perhaps I just haven't seen the recent cases because I haven't looked hard enough. But IF it is true that there are less or no recent abductions the reason MAY be the aliens have finished that part of the program after creating an acceptable hybrid race so they don't need more human DNA. It could also mean the aliens are getting out of the way for some big event on Earth that would reduce or eliminate the current race of humans. I would certainly look forward to any recent information that would contradict my lack of findings.
    It could also just simply mean that they got improved tech now, and that the memories are removed more efficiently so people don't manage to remember the way they used to

I can also think of something else, what if they have finished preparing a "new batch" of hybrid humans, then they are going to sit for a couple decades and watch them grow and evolve, then they will abduct interesting subjects from this new batch

There are all kinds of possibilities, like maybe some of the ones on the new hybrid batch will evolve in interesting ways and then they will be abducted to extract their DNA and from there create new batches of even more evolved/advanced hybrids. It takes decades possibly, to build up a new design for a living life form with complex features. There can be lots of failures and it's probably very expensive in resources as well, so they have to spend time on the drawing board and think of every little possible thing that can go wrong, and those could be millions of unique cases
    Tired

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (25th December 2021), aoibhghaire (25th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), DNA (25th December 2021), gini (26th December 2021), Harmony (26th December 2021), Hym (25th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Inversion (25th December 2021), Matthew (13th January 2022), mojo (25th December 2021), Sadieblue (25th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (26th December 2021), toppy (25th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021), wondering (25th December 2021), XelNaga (25th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

In 2007, I was very occupied with caring for an ill parent. We had gone to the Caribbean from Florida. Even so, I would have been very aware of the sun, which seemed to be much the same as when I was a small child. I was fond of staring into the sun (by now I ought to be quite blind) and mention it to point out that it was only in 2015 when I returned to Florida and was driving on the highway as the sun started setting that I noticed its Blinding Glare and have followed it since then. Driving while facing the sun on the highway has now become quite dangerous. After searching the internet, the only information I could find was an admission that the Sun was now Three Million miles closer to Earth. Can someone tell me why this is so and/or at what site on the internet I can find more information about this?

This relates to the subject above. If we are about to be fried to death, while the government is super quiet about it to keep things going to avoid everything stopping on Earth, the Aliens may be standing some great distance off until Fried Human is served. Or, they may have brought this about in order to End their Genetic Experiment in one great sizzle, this before they clean out the dish and start another experiment. I do remember reading that the sun has done this before and humans had to live underground until the cycle reversed. There was a science fiction movie starring Nicholas Cage dealing with this subject a few years ago. At the end the father of two children gave them away to depart in a UFO so that they could live while he remained on Earth to face death. This may be why there are spaceships in orbit around Earth at this time, to save a few considered worth saving. Also, the video we were treated to showing the fuel of the sun being extracted by a huge balloon-like device is worth noting. Project Camelot gave this race of Aliens who use the fuel of the sun as their source of propulsion a name.
    Last edited by amor; 25th December 2021 at 00:23.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Agape (25th December 2021), aoibhghaire (25th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), DNA (25th December 2021), Harmony (26th December 2021), Hym (25th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Inversion (25th December 2021), Mashika (25th December 2021), Mike Gorman (26th December 2021), mojo (25th December 2021), Reinhard (25th December 2021), s7e6e (27th January 2022), Sadieblue (25th December 2021), Sunny (25th December 2021), toppy (25th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021), XelNaga (25th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

An addition to Malisa's hypothesis may be that occupants may have to be designed to survive in specific planetary environments and when designed and developed they are transferred to those empty planets. I do not believe that the races presently on this planet originated here. The originals of these cultures and races may have been moved out of harms way somewhere else, to experiment on further, or to have in a holding pattern until a place could be found to transfer them to. The East Indians, the Chinese, Japanese, orientals in general, the Caucasians, etc. may all have come from other planets and cultures. The Africans may be native to Earth. We have to dig into their ancient histories. The East Indians certainly seem to have had space travel in their history. The Germans and those presently camping in the Congo, the Aldebarans certainly seem to be related space explorers and exploiters.
    Last edited by amor; 25th December 2021 at 00:42.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Agape (25th December 2021), Ben (28th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), DNA (25th December 2021), Harmony (26th December 2021), Hym (25th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Inversion (25th December 2021), Mashika (25th December 2021), Reinhard (25th December 2021), Sadieblue (25th December 2021), toppy (25th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021), XelNaga (25th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

I’ve made the same point in another interesting thread here at PA quite recently so make a use of it please :

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1463403

Following completely the same logic as you did , the current time-period of experiment ( some profess it covers about 100 years of human history) has come to be concluded anytime soon no matter what we make out of it.

There are two possible scenarios I’d predict to occur in this case:

either we are ready to be introduced to “the experiment” and broader interstellar community face to face and acknowledged of the fact we are not the only ones in the Universe or

# we are not and they will leave in silence for now and return sometimes, in more advanced future.

It does not mean that we will be left without information to explore ourselves better.

But it could signify new, stabilising epoch on Earth when solutions for human collective, psyche and also this ecosystem will be found and maintained entirely by humans.
    It could mean something in the terms of slowing the acceleration mode, reducing anticipation of super human feats and achievements in human civilisation ,
    less technocracy and more balanced solutions,
    reduction of paranoia and collective psychosis.

I find the last factor ( reduction of paranoia and collective psychosis) one of the most compelling reasons for terminating “the experiment” because it’s so prominent and causes the greatest possible damage globally,
    induced by the extremes of competition and stress on fast evolution of technologies and humans.

I’m completely in favour of whatever scenario that allows people of this planet to return to their mental stability and common sense, clarity of insight and era of enlightenment.

Seeing nothing else as “more important” for now.

There are no “achievements” whose value would surpass all the above and what are we really losing down here.

For those of us who are advanced and resonate better with another intelligence in the Stars I likewise wish to be able to find true passage out instead of being sacrificed to the lower intelligence currently in “average” and bellow on this planet.

🙏🌟🙏

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (26th December 2021), DNA (25th December 2021), Harmony (26th December 2021), Heart to heart (25th December 2021), Hym (25th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), mojo (25th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (26th December 2021), toppy (25th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021), XelNaga (25th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

What was happening doesn't seem to be like it was but I did find myself on a craft a few months ago.

The large room I found myself in appeared to be full of lockers & benches in what looked like stainless steel & blue anodised ally. There were walkways around the various lockers & benches & people were stood or sat around the place, all seemingly in some kind of trance.

Besides the furniture the nearest person to me was a woman who was stood upright with what could only be called a perfect figure, long brown hair but was easily over 7 feet tall, maybe taller, I walked past her like I was being directed somewhere.

At this point I realised I was naked like everyone else but bizarrely this didn't feel odd at all, other than the twinge of embarrassment over my middle age gut, which later made me wonder why it felt "normal" when it just wasn't !

I turned a corner around some of the furniture & went towards a woman sat on a bench, although she wasn't moving she wasn't in a trance. She was very normal looking with straw coloured hair & I sat adjacent to her.

She was clearly very distressed & depressed, this was more like a "download" than anything, some kind of telepathic interchange. At this point we ended up holding hands & I looked into her eyes as I replied with consolations & I saw that she had beautiful green & golden irises,....... and vertically slit pupils

I had never really believed in hybrids until that point, but now not so sure.

Often when this type of thing happens I get some form of validation that it's not a "dream" or a delusion.

The following day I was out on my bike & felt like I ought to go to this specific place & so I did, I didn't know what to do there, there were people about & a tractor ploughing the field next to me that has a tumulus near the road that i would otherwise have walked over the field to, so I just got my phone out & took a couple of pics. This is a crop from one of the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	orbs crop_134003 (copy).jpg
Views:	44
Size:	256.9 KB
ID:	48151  

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Harmony (26th December 2021), Hym (25th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Reinhard (25th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (26th December 2021), TrumanCash (25th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021), XelNaga (25th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,786 times in 1,348 posts

From my experience and research from the past and observations in more recent times, the peak of ET abductions occurred in the mid-90s. It was very easy then to run into other abductees by just talking about my experiences in public. That has not been the case since then because the abductions gradually tapered off after mid-90s.

I was very much a part of the Grays' hybrid project. The hybrids I was shown in the early to mid-90s aboard their craft were about half Gray and half human in appearance. I walked away from my research in the late 90s because people were generally not ready for my information. However, abduction researcher David Jacobs continued his research with abductees that indicates Grays have achieved their goal of a hybrid that looks human and they are on Earth and living among us. https://www.davidmichaeljacobs.com/books/

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Harmony (26th December 2021), Hym (25th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), mojo (25th December 2021), Tyy1907 (26th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021), XelNaga (25th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

I am reminded by both John Mack and Betty Hill that some abductions are good. Never thought this was a possibility to be abducted and not be negative. In the course of my own event lasting from late 2009 until 2017 there was a short time period of visitations to my home. I heard them on the roof and in the morning waking up the craft was still visible in the air out the bedroom window and takes off like a bullet in the daytime sky. I don't have any dreams or knowledge of the events that took place over the night but believe there was more that happened. I would love to one day be hypnotized to see if there is some screened memories. They would never have had to screen my memories because by that time I had filmed and seen the occupants from a distance and would have gladly done their tests.

Even Betty shares that she thought her abductions were good.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Harmony (26th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), TrumanCash (26th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

After reading everything I could about abductions and noticing the almost total lack of new reports, I am fearful for the human race. I know the excuse for ending homo sapiens and introducing a kinder, gentler human, but I feel like we are just another failed experiment by the aliens that own us. Like the Neandertals who vanished without a trace, erased from history to make way for us, now WE face planned extinction. Let's hope the aliens are kind about the way they replace us, since it seems we have no choice in the matter.
    “The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Icare (26th December 2021), mojo (26th December 2021), s7e6e (27th January 2022), TrumanCash (26th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

If Phil Schneider was right the alien plan is to reduce the population:

“The new world order and alien plans are one and the same.”
    Schneider describes the alien program as “a complete takeover of this planet, resulting in the death of 5/6 to 7/8 of the world’s population by 2029.”
    Obviously, the alien takeover will mean that a single world government will be created, and, in all likelihood, this will be the end of freedom as we know it.

https://www.infinityexplorers.com/th...es-with-aliens

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Icare (26th December 2021), mojo (26th December 2021), TrumanCash (26th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    I am reminded by both John Mack and Betty Hill that some abductions are good. Never thought this was a possibility to be abducted and not be negative. In the course of my own event lasting from late 2009 until 2017 there was a short time period of visitations to my home. I heard them on the roof and in the morning waking up the craft was still visible in the air out the bedroom window and takes off like a bullet in the daytime sky. I don't have any dreams or knowledge of the events that took place over the night but believe there was more that happened. I would love to one day be hypnotized to see if there is some screened memories. They would never have had to screen my memories because by that time I had filmed and seen the occupants from a distance and would have gladly done their tests.

Yes, but I got the impression from reading about her experience, it was somewhat different than a typical Grays abduction. Anyway, it was not like my abductions exactly. It is possible that they could have implanted a screen memory (false memory) to cover up what really happened. I think a lot of people who are abducted by Grays report a pleasant or even a healing experience that can be a just screen memory. I am very familiar with them personally. It's easy to get through them, though, and it does not require hypnotism.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Harmony (26th December 2021), Icare (26th December 2021), mojo (26th December 2021), Tyy1907 (26th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Natura Naturans (here)
    After reading everything I could about abductions and noticing the almost total lack of new reports, I am fearful for the human race. I know the excuse for ending homo sapiens and introducing a kinder, gentler human, but I feel like we are just another failed experiment by the aliens that own us. Like the Neandertals who vanished without a trace, erased from history to make way for us, now WE face planned extinction. Let's hope the aliens are kind about the way they replace us, since it seems we have no choice in the matter.
    Yes, it is becoming quite obvious to more and more people what their ultimate plan is. We are facing the end of humanity as we know it, but it ain't over til the fat lady sings. We are in a war but it's not a conventional one because its a mind control war. So many people waking up now and becoming more aware of the conspiracy. Exposure of their crimes has been going mainstream with RFK's "The Real Anthony Fauci" at #1 on Amazon and everything else coming out. It's a lower level of the matrix, for sure, but the fact that so many good and freedom-loving beings are standing up together and saying "We Do Not Consent" is a good start. I am very hopeful, but it's gonna be a rough and exciting ride. I live in an area where a lot of folks know that we are being offered a choice between freedom and slavery so there might be a bit of fireworks.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Harmony (26th December 2021), Icare (26th December 2021), Jad (26th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (12th January 2022), mojo (26th December 2021), Spiral (26th December 2021), Tyy1907 (26th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)

Yes, but I got the impression from reading about her experience, it was somewhat different than a typical Grays abduction. Anyway, it was not like my abductions exactly. It is possible that they could have implanted a screen memory (false memory) to cover up what really happened. I think a lot of people who are abducted by Grays report a pleasant or even a healing experience that can be a just screen memory. I am very familiar with them personally. It's easy to get through them, though, and it does not require hypnotism.
    What do you mean by it's easy to get through them?

I have a memory of my mind being "tractor beamed" into submission when I was in my 20's. Like fear was being blocked and I was an observer with no power to do anything at all. But I was "ok" with it.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), mojo (26th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), Violet3 (26th December 2021), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)

What do you mean by it's easy to get through them?

I have a memory of my mind being "tractor beamed" into submission when I was in my 20's. Like fear was being blocked and I was an observer with no power to do anything at all. But I was "ok" with it.
    SCREEN MEMORIES and how to get through them.

“Telepathic hypnosis” is the term I used in my books and have used since 1994 to describe the phenomenon I kept running into when helping abductees to unblock their abduction memories.

At the beginning of a typical abduction a bright white light flash occurs that renders an abductee unconscious and in a hypnotic state. They are then subject to hypnotic suggestions from ETs using telepathy. ETs can then fool abductees into thinking they can shape shift but this particular phenomenon is not actual shape shifting.

The abducting ETs have the ability to extract from the abductee’s mind what illusion to project into the abductee’s mind that they would accept. I experienced this personally when I was abducted into a Deep Underground Military/Grays Base in north central Washington State. You can read about it here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1400388

The procedure to dissolve telepathic hypnosis is simple: Just have the abductee go to the beginning of the incident, go through the incident and re-experience the incident to the end of it. Then repeat that until the illusion “dissolves” and the abductee sees the ET’s actual physical body and not the illusion.

I describe this process as an analogy: Imagine you have some metal tacks near the edge of a table. Now slide a strong magnet along the edge of the table. Each time you do it the tacks move closer to the edge of the table until the magnet finally picks them up. Usually this only takes about three times, give or take, through the incident until the illusion dissolves.

Another example of this kind of projected mental illusion occurs sometimes in Near Death Experiences (NDEs) which is basically an out-of-body abduction. People see glowing beings, but they are not glowing beings, they are Mantis ETs (aka “Insectoids”). The glow disappears using this simple process that reveals their actual body.

Another example comes from the research of Karla Turner and Barbara Bartholic, who were true pioneers in the abduction phenomenon and were independent of the CIA, etc. A woman and her son were abducted by Reptilians and the woman refused to have sex with this Lizzie. So the Lizzie projected into the woman’s mind that he was her husband so she then acquiesced to his wishes. Ironically, her husband had died previous to this abduction.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Lilyofthestars (14th January 2022), meat suit (26th December 2021), Tyy1907 (26th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

There seems like there could be a correlation between the ending of abductions and the beginning of vaccinations that affect a humans' DNA.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), ClearWater (27th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), mojo (27th December 2021), s7e6e (27th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (26th December 2021), TrumanCash (26th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    There seems like there could be a correlation between the ending of abductions and the beginning of vaccinations that affect a humans' DNA.
    it is a possibility that all required top floor actors have been replaced by hybrids at this point, resulting in the coordinated world wide roll out of the injection program.
    If a species wanted to take over a planet and clear it of an unwanted lesser advanced but dominant species there, it would make sense to replace their leadership with puppets who then conduct the extermination.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2021), Hym (26th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), mojo (27th December 2021), Patient (26th December 2021), s7e6e (27th January 2022), TrumanCash (26th December 2021), Tyy1907 (27th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,230 times in 21,087 posts

Lightbulb Re: No More Abductions

quote: "no experiencers have come forth with new abduction stories" unquote
    • in my humble view: much better statement could/would be:
    "As far as I am able to access all new (relevant) data, reports, articles, books, documentaries etc. etc. in all languages on the whole planet (only after reading all of it, which may take a life-time to do, I eventually will realize that I am far behind again not being "up to date" anymore) ... also trusting that all real abductees are willing to report it ... AND bypassing all forms of (self)-censorship mechanisms like (trusting) rigged search engines ... it seems, to me that, for now: "no experiencers have come forth with new abduction stories".
    • Proper context is everything ... just saying
    I know, it sounds all totally hilarious ... maybe it is

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    December 27th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th December 2021 at 15:58.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (27th December 2021), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), mojo (27th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), waxamillionpehhgasus (27th December 2021), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Can't say I agree with this. I think people everywhere are constantly being abducted. You can catch yourself getting abducted if you pay close attention to your dreams. The screens are usually extremely obvious. But this requires you to know what screens look like and be able to remember your dreams in vivid detail. Montalk.net has good info on this.

As for public stories of obvious waking abduction, I think these have seemed to become less common thanks to the internet. Now someone just makes a Facebook post and it gets zero traction. I also think many of these are bull**** from the start. I have a VERY hard time believing anyone who was getting abducted suddenly stopped getting abducted for no reason.

In my experience, maintaining constant awareness throughout your day, which bleeds into your dreaming state, is the only certain way to reduce your chances of being abducted. Not a lot of people claiming to have been constantly obviously abducted in a waking state have developed their awareness through self-work. Performing certain exercises before you fall asleep can get you into the mindset to resist them as well, but it all comes down to being present.

I have been able to REALLY rip myself out of an abduction only once when I was at a level of being where every waking moment was pure bliss. I became 100% lucid in the dream and asked someone on the phone a certain clarifying question and the dream "broke". Elements of the abduction "lingered" for a couple minutes after I "woke up" and it was honestly pretty ****ed up. Tough to describe though.

I've also had a few smaller instances where I've suddenly become aware while dreaming and seemed to be performing a "mental fight" of sorts with something, with my sight just being black (not an active dream). Very difficult to describe in words. In these cases, the dream didn't "break" so obviously like it did that one time.

Maintaining awareness seems to deter them from attempting abductions in the first place. I get the most abduction-like dreams when I fall asleep not sober or when I have not been staying present. I get the fewest when I'm actively engaged in esoteric self-work and I'm present. I've gotten the sense that it's bad news when you are able to either break or fight off the abduction, so I think they don't like the risk factor of abducting you when you have a good chance of doing that, but who really knows.

At the end of the day, I think humans talking about abductions is a whole lot like cows talking about the lives of humans. We can get the big picture - they want our fluids for food and they seem to want us to grow and behave in a certain way - but beyond that... how is a cow going to see, or even remotely comprehend, the complexity of something like a city? And how often do humans really take cows to visit the city itself?

To end, maintaining awareness should prevent waking abductions as well. When you're aware, you're more able to discern between true intuitive impulses and bull**** planted in your brain from external sources. From the material I've read, waking abductions often begin with a strong and unnatural urge to go somewhere or experience something that is completely out of character.
    Last edited by waxamillionpehhgasus; 27th December 2021 at 15:09.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

Agape (27th December 2021), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), mojo (27th December 2021), Spiral (27th December 2021), Tyy1907 (27th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

Most succinctly , if you don’t want to be abducted don’t look for them. Don’t read about it, avoid experiencer groups and other such like minded people.

Define the space and activities you are committed to better.

Search for answers in your heart, not in the mirror of faraway space.

Get out of religious groups, angels, tarot readings and consultations with psychics.

I’m serious - tapping to the vast intuitive sea of consciousness or trying to sail far to the sea leaves no one safe.

Even if some return from the vastness of sea and space, some will be forever lost , their fates uncertain.

Did people get abducted who never returned ?

How much do we “truly” know about it.

Quite like fish in the aquarium of this habitable zone we can only talk about it.

💫

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), mojo (27th December 2021), Spiral (27th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Quote At the beginning of a typical abduction a bright white light flash occurs
    This is exactly what happened to start my experience in 2009. It was from the air above but since that time I filmed this flash. Another time this bright flash hit my eyes 3 times after about 10 seconds before each illumination. The third time the light exploded and discovered it was the craft behind the light source much later in analysis. Can you please elaborate about the flash. Was it a generalized large flash or specific point? From a distance? I have examples in the archive and filmed the precise area of brillance aimed directly at the camera from a tiny pinpoint source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR2afiQrOzo
    Last edited by mojo; 27th December 2021 at 20:49.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast