Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No More Abductions

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: No More Abductions

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote At the beginning of a typical abduction a bright white light flash occurs
    This is exactly what happened to start my experience in 2009. It was from the air above but since that time I filmed this flash. Another time this bright flash hit my eyes 3 times after about 10 seconds before each illumination. The third time the light exploded and discovered it was the craft behind the light source much later in analysis. Can you please elaborate about the flash. Was it a generalized large flash or specific point? From a distance? I have examples in the archive and filmed the precise area of brillance aimed directly at the camera from a tiny pinpoint source.

I am far from an expert on abductions, but I do have great respect for John Keel's analysis.

The flashes, according to him, are designed to put one in a hypnotic state in which any kind of scenario can be suggested to the subject and quickly accepted as truth. He doesn't necessarily believe people are being abducted, or at least not in the way people think. According to him they're made to think they're being taken aboard exotic craft and probed and so forth..when in reality something else entirely is happening. The creepy question is: if not a medical exam and if not a spaceship, what exactly is happening to these people's bodies and where are they taken while in this hypnotic state?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Mashika (28th December 2021), mojo (27th December 2021), Spiral (12th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

I still believe that (mostly) it is an Out-Of-Body experience involved. Many symptoms such as (sleep) paralysis, hovering and flying through walls when abducted into a space ship are hints to that. That does not exclude Alien interference since they exist on these 'astral' levels, too (I 'met' them there).

Btw, I recommend if you to watch "Experiencers", the documentary about John Mack the Harvard professor who explored this phenomenon and became convinced by it that there is more than just crazy or lying people making up stories.

It used to be fully on YouTube years ago but now I only find the first part:

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Mashika (28th December 2021), Mike (27th December 2021), mojo (28th December 2021), Tyy1907 (28th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote At the beginning of a typical abduction a bright white light flash occurs
    This is exactly what happened to start my experience in 2009. It was from the air above but since that time I filmed this flash. Another time this bright flash hit my eyes 3 times after about 10 seconds before each illumination. The third time the light exploded and discovered it was the craft behind the light source much later in analysis. Can you please elaborate about the flash. Was it a generalized large flash or specific point? From a distance? I have examples in the archive and filmed the precise area of brillance aimed directly at the camera from a tiny pinpoint source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR2afiQrOzo

I had something else happened to me almost on each occasion. It’s like the world around sank to silence for a moment, I’m awake and don’t feel anything particular just notice the sounds have disappeared.
    Some time later there is “blackout” of consciousness , out of sudden , like falling to coma without any health cause . Next it’s technological , new landscape appears “in between”, and it’s mostly dark , sometimes exact copy of the actual human environment but it may have lights flashing through it or strange signs on the surface.
    One time I saw scorpios sitting all around in that zone.
    Then it too sinks to darkness usually, collapses to time tunnel
    and if I recall the actual contact experience - I’m with other groups so not calling it abduction and they never gave me any pain whatsoever , more so they had feel, huge motherly feeling in their hearts - I may be in the Ship for a bit and then I descend back usually faster but basically reverse order from going there.

And ..to add some pun to the topic ., I always thought IF they come it will be at this time of the year, around Christmas. May be they used to show up around Christmas when I was a kid but not regularly so I’ve really lost the track at some point .

🎄
    It’s Merry Christmas anyway and may your silent prayers be heard and earnest wishes fulfilled

🐅

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th December 2021), mojo (28th December 2021), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (28th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Natura Naturans (here)
    For some time I have noticed no experiencers have come forth with new abduction stories. Truman Cash has mentioned he hasn't been abducted since 2012. Perhaps I just haven't seen the recent cases because I haven't looked hard enough. But IF it is true that there are less or no recent abductions the reason MAY be the aliens have finished that part of the program after creating an acceptable hybrid race so they don't need more human DNA. It could also mean the aliens are getting out of the way for some big event on Earth that would reduce or eliminate the current race of humans. I would certainly look forward to any recent information that would contradict my lack of findings.
    or aliens are just killionaire rich ppl harvesting organs, blood products like stem cells, and bone marrow
    elixirs of immortality

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)

It could also just simply mean that they got improved tech now, and that the memories are removed more efficiently so people don't manage to remember the way they used to

like GMO foods ...
    zombie burgers
    soylent green causes dementia too right ?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (12th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,635 times in 20,811 posts

• Why Alien Abductions Humble Me:

The alleged phenomenon of people getting taken against their will by a non-human intelligence is heavy stuff. And, frankly, it humbles me. Let's discuss this aspect of the UFO phenomenon.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2022), boja (12th January 2022), mojo (11th January 2022), Spiral (12th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (12th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

The alleged phenomenon of people getting taken against their will by a non-human intelligence is heavy stuff. And, frankly, it humbles me. Let's discuss this aspect of the UFO phenomenon.
    He has some strange ideas, the world is full of people undergoing & traumatised by horrible things that shouldn't happen, but they do. (It's just that his is the one thing you can't go to a councillor for, you will be branded a nut job.)

IMHO I think this, like the other horrible things but only more apparently so, because it begs more difficult answers, is down to two things in particular;

1/ Human beings have free will, this includes the possibility of being "evil".

2/ We are, as the Bible says living in a fallen realm. This has some whopping consequences, because in effect it's like we are in a place apart, a little singular raft of reality, that other things can visit and leave with seeming impunity.

It's number 2 that people can't deal with, broach, or discuss, but it's why there hasn't been & will not ever be, "disclosure",.... just spin, disinfo & going in circles.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (12th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (12th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

My first abduction experience was in 2017 by blonde beings in Dark Blue Uniforms. Whatever was given to me to keep me knocked out didn't work. I was thrusted into what appeared to be a 4/5k resonance on their ship with clarity of vision not even possible in my waking life. I haven't shared the abduction experience yet, but do have it "typed out" on my computer. I will likely eventually post it to the forums. The other experience was more of a mini experience where I accidentally astral projected into a ship where energy beings were conversing. I felt terribly guilty having showed up without invitation, and so I dropped out of the ship at the speed of light (as it felt) and fell back into my body.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 12th January 2022 at 18:42.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (12th January 2022), Open Minded Dude (12th January 2022), Spiral (12th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (12th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)
    The other experience was more of a mini experience where I accidentally astral projected into a ship where energy beings were conversing. I felt terribly guilty having showed up without invitation, and so I dropped out of the ship at the speed of light (as it felt) and fell back into my body.
    This is a little similar to my experience with a bunch of grey beings. It's actually funny to think of. It is like you opened a door in an office building and then go 'oops, sorry, wrong meeting, bye' and escape and slam the door shut again. I would not call mine an 'abduction' though.

I think I still went there for a reason because anything in the astral or 'elsewhere' happens for a reasion I believe. Still on the surface for me it was like yours also 'accidental' because visiting aliens I did not have in mind at all when I projected. I actually had wanted to go to a 'higher plane' iirc. That this was the result then is a fact that makes me think hard about it even today. I cannot say if these folks were bad or good or if I had/have any connection to them. It was a rather 'neutral' experience for me.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (13th January 2022), Spiral (12th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (12th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

I felt humbled each time I had to pass through airport security check, in recent ten years. Take my socks off and let them inspect all my pockets as if I was a crime suspect.

Since twenty years ago the TSA also offer free anal probes and nose swab tests if you are interested.

Free vaccines on spot are under way ..

🍵
    Last edited by Agape; 13th January 2022 at 09:01.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th January 2022), Mashika (13th January 2022), s7e6e (27th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

I believe that a lot of what people thing of "abductions" it's actually something else, but all i want to share by today is this

Quote When my mom was 15, she had a similar experience, she used to live on Nizhny Nogvorod at my grand fathers house, which was like an old style wood made house with a giant backyard

So she was there some morning having breakfast in the backyard and suddenly a ball of blue/white light came down from the sky and did a full turn and raced towards my mom, it then hit her in the chest and sent her flying like two meters, my grand father ran to help her and the ball of light stood in the air for a bit then turned the other way around and flew back into the sky

That's how my grand father and grand mother told the story, because my mom only remembers being there then suddenly watching the crazy light running at incredible speed towards her, then being electrified and waking up like 20 minutes later on her bed, she doesn't remember all the other details but that's what i got from listening to all of them

So yeah i think those things like we see on the video are very true, and the way they move making intelligent turns and so on that's exactly how my family described it some years ago when they told us the story
    https://www.oom2.com/t67075-does-bal...something-else
    Thread is short, but some valuable information you may find there, including about your blood type, which is related to this too

Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)
    My first abduction experience was in 2017 by blonde beings in Dark Blue Uniforms. Whatever was given to me to keep me knocked out didn't work. I was thrusted into what appeared to be a 4/5k resonance on their ship with clarity of vision not even possible in my waking life. I haven't shared the abduction experience yet, but do have it "typed out" on my computer. I will likely eventually post it to the forums. The other experience was more of a mini experience where I accidentally astral projected into a ship where energy beings were conversing. I felt terribly guilty having showed up without invitation, and so I dropped out of the ship at the speed of light (as it felt) and fell back into my body.
    When i had my first experience with "older ones" the way you guys describe them most times, one of them was very tall and said to the other "she doesn't remember us", then he put his index finder into my right side on the stomach and pressed very hard until the pain made me scream, he was pressing so hard it felt like he was going to pierce through and hurt me bad, then he smiled and took a step back. I looked at him and he was smilying and then everything went black and i woke up in my room

That was brutal, as usual

ETA: I know this being was testing if i was able to reply and defend myself. Yessss i know...
    Last edited by Mashika; 13th January 2022 at 09:24.
    Tired

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (17th January 2022), william r sanford72 (13th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2