On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Don't Look Up

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    My 5 cents

1) Funny but I cant put my finger on ...

2) All leftie stars for a Netfiix flic ,I know it is hard to job under plandemie ...

2) A very delicious end for globalist...

3) a photo from miss President with Bill Clinton (?) on her desk...

is this a parallel universe/time line ? where the high satanic witch won the elections (sig) and change from atom war

for comet/asteroid ?

4) most avalonians are aware from future prognoses (cataclysmic) where this scenario can be real among others

(nuclear war, pol shift, micro nova, alien invasion, etc. ) take your pick...

5) Therefor predictive programing ? (asteroid crash? ha ha ha I saw the movie)

Anywhere, for Shure nobody get alive from here...
    Time is never time at all
    You can never ever leave
    Without leaving a piece of youth
    And our lives are forever changed
    We will never be the same
    The more you change the less you feel

Tired

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), jaybee (26th December 2021), mountain_jim (26th December 2021), O Donna (28th December 2021), onawah (26th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), wondering (26th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

The character "Peter" ( mad scientist ) looks like Fauci after a good adrenocrhome trip...

And he is a very good composited from all know globalist : Bill Gates, Zuckenberg in his Metaverse presentation...

And...in mark 1:12:38 he sniff a woman like... you know who...
    Last edited by Vicus; 31st December 2021 at 00:15.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), jaybee (26th December 2021), Mark (28th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021), mountain_jim (26th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), wondering (26th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

I think Hollywood is trying to convey the message that a massive destructive event is about to happen. It might not be exactly an asteroid, it could be a supernova, a pole shift but something serious is about to happen. About a week ago our main Television Network announced that sicentists were building an artefact to divert an asteroid from its colliding orbit with Earth planet. So something is fishy here, why so many sources talking about the same subject?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (3rd January 2022), jaybee (26th December 2021), Mark (28th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021), mountain_jim (26th December 2021), onawah (26th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), Sunny (26th December 2021), wondering (26th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

He's "Fake Steve Jobs"... lmao Vicus, how did you not see that?

Even Bill Gates joked about him so so many years ago..

Watch this and compare lol, of course it has been mixed up, but that's just "Fake Steve Jobs" in character, please......

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    The character "Peter" ( mad scientist ) looks like Fauci after a good adrenocrohm trip...

And he is a very good composited from all know globalist : Bill Gates, Zuckenberg in his Metaverse presentation...

And...in mark 1:12:38 he sniff a woman like... you know who...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote a massive destructive event is about to happen
    It already did
    Last edited by Mashika; 26th December 2021 at 16:46.
    Tired

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

avid (28th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), bojancan (26th December 2021), jaybee (26th December 2021), mountain_jim (26th December 2021), onawah (26th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), wondering (26th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

I agree the character was modeled most closely after Jobs - with notes of others as well of course. I had forgotten about the 'sniff'

And today we are watching the link that Onawah included in this thread (glad he edited/packaged 3 years into one video as we had watched some but not all from onawah's posts in the Geomagnetic Reversals and Ice Ages thread)

- and looking up!

Last edited by mountain_jim; 26th December 2021 at 17:11.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (28th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (3rd January 2022), jaybee (26th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021), onawah (26th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), wondering (26th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Here's the original interview by Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, in case anyone is interested, just so you see how "things truly happen and who's friend with who"

Tired

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

avid (28th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (3rd January 2022), jaybee (28th December 2021), mountain_jim (26th December 2021), onawah (26th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I had forgotten about the 'sniff'
    I need to go take a one hour long shower now
    Tired

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (3rd January 2022), jaybee (26th December 2021), mountain_jim (26th December 2021), onawah (26th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), Vicus (18th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,960 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by prc (here)
    I think Hollywood is trying to convey the message that a massive destructive event is about to happen. It might not be exactly an asteroid, it could be a supernova, a pole shift but something serious is about to happen. About a week ago our main Television Network announced that sicentists were building an artefact to divert an asteroid from its colliding orbit with Earth planet. So something is fishy here, why so many sources talking about the same subject?

I made a comment along these lines earlier - after reading your post I thought - mmmm what about Apophis - an asteroid that at one time was hailed as THE one that could hit earth in 2036 - with a close (ish) fly by in 2029 - my mind just skimmed memories of the film, subject of this thread, that I watched earlier and quickly rested on the hippos that appeared twice, if I remember right - in scenes that were supposed to make us think about what could be lost in the natural world - I remembered because I thought in the back of my mind..... oh hippos..... and that although hippos (hippopotamus) are magnificent creatures they are not the most attractive to be used TWICE in those camera shots -

and oh oh..... apophis is an anagram of a hippo(s)....... now maybe I'm getting carried away - I could be but something about the use of hippos being used twice in the nature scenes had already slipped into my mind watching the film -

Now before the idea of Apophis hitting Earth was dismissed there was a lot of talk about it and Boyd Bushman (senior scientist for Skunk Works Lockheed Martin + famous for his deathbed revelations about Aliens...)talked about it saying that the asteroid could be nudged into a different orbit - and no doubt there were scientists all over the world looking at the 'problem' ... in the film 'Don't Look Up' there is that bit about the Super Powers not working together on the problem of the impact and I can only imagine what might be going on behind the scenes (in real life) especially if rare elements were found to be part of the make up of the asteroid...

Also - quite a while back - maybe around 2007 - 2008 ish there was live footage of space on the internet where you could look for asteroids and near earth objects - but it was abruptly shut down -

anyway - apophis............... hippos.............. eek..........

(pure speculation, and I might be pushing it....... but .......)

might be worth going through the film again and looking for other clues being slipped in....

edit - darn it I'm starting to doubt my memory now about hippos appearing twice so I will have to watch the film again later or tomorrow... also to add.... the actors in the film could be unaware of the implications....? or most of them anyway....?
    Last edited by jaybee; 26th December 2021 at 17:28.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (28th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (3rd January 2022), Frankie Pancakes (26th December 2021), Mark (28th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021), mountain_jim (26th December 2021), onawah (26th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

And another view from a zerohedge commenter in this thread

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...t-policy-error

Quote Netflix is telling America about the coming collapse of the financial system, via their well observed film 'Don't look up', as it plots the path to the coming catastrophe, and an ideology that could not and would not address seriously the coming disaster. As they say at the end of the film, 'we really did have everything, didn't we'.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), fifi (5th January 2022), jaybee (26th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021), onawah (26th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), Satori (27th December 2021), wondering (27th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,060 times in 2,419 posts

To me the message of the movie is: 1) accept your fate, and 2) don’t blame the-powers-that-be for your fate.

As, PhD candidate Kate Dibiasky, played by Jennifer Lawrence, said near the end of the movie, and I paraphrase: we are giving them too much credit. The truth is more simple. They are not that smart.

So, greed and incompetence, not greed and design, is the answer to it all. That may be right, .... but I don’t think so.

But it’s OK. We can all go back to sleep now.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

avid (28th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (3rd January 2022), fifi (5th January 2022), iota (27th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Mashika (27th December 2021), mountain_jim (27th December 2021), onawah (27th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), Vicus (30th December 2021), wondering (27th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The skin of the movie portrays the clever story line concocted by slick minds, underneath it is evident the tone is a satire fuelled cynicism brought on by hubris.

Amidst the cliches, the true flavor and raison d'etre of the film filters through the bars of its own prison. These are the pinnacle of the spawn of prancing clowns that parody humanity, while forever insulated from the plight of the masses. Senseless adoration exalts their status and inverts the fact of their utter inconsequence, while wallowing in the muck of their own debauchery to quell the terror of their pointlessness.

Through these lenses they concoct a tale of woe and weave a comic thread of one-liners, non-sequiturs, and stereotypical slap-stick boondoggle. Even the ending is a cliche wrapped in a debacle.

The essence of the film is not what we have lost, that is for the captured masses to consume without so much as a burp.

Romanticizing the Capitalist cornucopia of needless things, the nonchalant attitude of reckless narcissism, and the futility of the renaissance to halt the spread of anarchy is the subliminal message while up front they play on the emotional epitome of hopeless causes: the impending doom of humanity.

It is not what we have lost but what we never had. And if we ever had it, it was lost way before the cataclysm in the film and way before the behaviour in the film became fashionable or acceptable.

Could it be that the moral of the story actually is, we never deserved what we had because of how we used it? Or more succinctly put: Value wrongly and reap what you have sown.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (28th December 2021), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Mark (28th December 2021), Mashika (27th December 2021), mountain_jim (27th December 2021), onawah (27th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), Satori (27th December 2021), Vicus (30th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,060 times in 2,419 posts

In the final analysis, it’s just a movie. Let’s not put too much weight on it.

Does Meryl Streep really have a tramp stamp, or is that fiction too?

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

avid (28th December 2021), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (27th December 2021), Mark (28th December 2021), Mashika (27th December 2021), mountain_jim (27th December 2021), onawah (27th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), Strat (27th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

For me the film stood out to be a warning on current events, cleverly re-packaged into something else this World could be worried about, perhaps this is why most do not look further.

I could be wrong though, but for me the movie means the following (eye beholder).

The Planet is the Planet, all in and on it.

The comet is Corona.
    The deflection mission the original shot.

The missions to break it into pieces, the booster shots.

The media, the "scientists" and the psycho's running this Planet are portrayed in a recognizable way.

The rest is still to unfold.

Although the movie was shot during the "pandemic" and there is no direct line to be drawn from and to, for me it fits.

In any case, if we follow the directive of the movie adding my theory, something will happen to the People taking the shots (*like many feel there will).

The Booster shots will cause a chain reaction at some stage, causing People to start dying. Although the medical World is convinced the shots have no long term effect, how can they be sure right, we simply have no idea what this chemical crap is going to do the the body. Yes, yes, we all get the changes in our RNA after we get a cold or whatever, but this is (as far as we know) a natural occurrence, at least it has developed into a natural thing over time (this writer has a scenario in back of mind where these flu's etc were part of a arsenal which broke free or was released by either disaster or by design, a long time ago, this to keep us fragmented for a very long time after we were bombed into the stone age), in any case, so to make this a little shorter.

The RNA in this so called vaccine is chemical, CHEMICAL, since this has never been done like this before it is assumable that there could be disastrous effects on the Human body at some stage, they deny this but they simply can't be sure (the taking the piss of the situation correlates with the movie story line). These disastrous effects could come in the coming years because the body might start to reject all the Chemical RNA (body might get confused by all that artificial crap like all the other ****e they feed us (sugar is Chemical for instance, nothing natural bout it and it eats away at your teeth). I feel this could be a valid option since the boosters etc are ordered to be made by People looking to extend their Wealth over the backs of the gullible population they have been creating for the past 40 years or so. Another thing I do not get, they lie and lie and lie, we all know this, suddenly a invisible enemy comes and they all of them suddenly think the liars are capable of telling truths, wtf.

I wonder what the future will hold.

At this stage I am just happy Mat Groenig and his team didn't make this movie, lol.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

avid (27th December 2021), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), fifi (5th January 2022), Hym (27th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Mashika (28th December 2021), mountain_jim (27th December 2021), onawah (28th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), Spiral (27th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

I've got to say, I read this in Wendell's Stevens "ufo contact from the plieadies".
    I didn't know this was becoming a thing.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (27th December 2021), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Mashika (28th December 2021), Mike (27th December 2021), mountain_jim (27th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

The afterthought ending to the movie seemed to me to be the ultimate irony.
    The select few who deemed themselves worthy of surviving the disaster and migrating to another planet, actually landed on a planet that was prehistoric in Earth terms--inhabited by carnivorous dinosaurs that devoured the colonists immediately upon their arrival.
    So, rather than making a heroic effort on behalf of humanity to ensure the continuance of the human race into the future, what they actually succeeded in doing was devolving, and taking themselves back to an evolutionary square one.
    And that is precisely what the elite are doing; though they no doubt consider themselves to be superior, and selected by Darwinian evolutionary principles to become the new Adam and Eves, what they are really doing is condemning themselves to more and more lifetimes in 3D reality because they have no concept of spirituality, of evolving into higher realms through selfless service to the All.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (27th December 2021), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (27th December 2021), chrifri (27th December 2021), DNA (27th December 2021), fifi (5th January 2022), jaybee (28th December 2021), Mare (27th December 2021), Mashika (28th December 2021), mountain_jim (27th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), Vicus (27th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Well, I watched it last night. After reading all the comments here, I just got too curious!

I thought I might enjoy it, but actually, I didn't all that much. Some of it was almost painful to sit through, but only because of the excellent script, direction and acting.

It was the blackest of pitch-black satires about the deep-seated desperate selfish trivia of much of the human condition. OMG, if most of the human race really is like that, then bring on the comet impact as soon as possible.

I read several mainstream reviews. Some stated that the real message was everyone's complacency about the coming doom of global warming (Jeez! ), and claimed that the US president, gleefully played by Meryl Streep, was a parody of Trump. (Not so. For me, she was an obvious Hillary Clinton.)

But I really did appreciate the superstar acting. That was something to admire, wildly extreme though all the characters were.

Some may not have immediately known that the billionaire technocrat Peter Isherwell, a dreadful cross between Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg, was played by Sir Mark Rylance (yes, he's a 'Sir'), who's a celebrated Shakespeare stage actor, renowned for his Hamlet, and also an Oscar winner for his role in Bridge of Spies. He's really VERY VERY good.

And yes, as onawah mentioned, do hang on through the closing credits just for a couple minutes so not to miss the final denouement... it's worth it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th December 2021 at 21:40.

32. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (28th December 2021), chrifri (27th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (30th December 2021), fifi (5th January 2022), jaybee (28th December 2021), kudzy (29th December 2021), leavesoftrees (28th December 2021), Mashika (28th December 2021), Mike Gorman (28th December 2021), mountain_jim (27th December 2021), onawah (27th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), Satori (27th December 2021), Sirus (28th December 2021), Vicus (27th December 2021), Violet3 (28th December 2021), Wind (27th December 2021), wondering (27th December 2021), Yoda (27th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Excellent movie. 10/10. And yeah, it was painfull to watch at times. Too accurate. Don’t look up… or in the mirror.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), fifi (5th January 2022), jaybee (28th December 2021), Mashika (28th December 2021), Mike Gorman (28th December 2021), mountain_jim (27th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), Wind (27th December 2021), wondering (27th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,369 times in 236 posts

Agreed, very painful but brilliantly acted satire. I wondered how or why all those famous actors such as Meryl Streep performed such a stripping bare of the worst aspects of 'government' on the planet in this movie. How did they get away with it? I mean it is really dark, full of insights about 'how things work', and painfully accurate. If they were playing to a deep-state agenda, or an alternative agenda, what is it? Is there a predictive aspect - the comet about to crash into the planet, or some sort of extinction level event being flagged?

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

avid (28th December 2021), Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), fifi (5th January 2022), jaybee (28th December 2021), Mashika (28th December 2021), mountain_jim (28th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Agreed, very painful but brilliantly acted satire. I wondered how or why all those famous actors such as Meryl Streep performed such a stripping bare of the worst aspects of 'government' on the planet in this movie. How did they get away with it? I mean it is really dark, full of insights about 'how things work', and painfully accurate. If they were playing to a deep-state agenda, or an alternative agenda, what is it? Is there a predictive aspect - the comet about to crash into the planet, or some sort of extinction level event being flagged?
    re the bolded above... I wonder if it's along the lines of what Bill said in his post about it...

Bill....
    Quote It was the blackest of pitch-black satires about the deep-seated desperate selfish trivia of much of the human condition. OMG, if most of the human race really is like that, then bring on the comet impact as soon as possible.
    ......the Deep State posing the question....'does it really matter if most of humanity dies..?' whether that be from a comet or a depopulation injection.... 'might it be a good thing'.... 'what use ARE they?'...

in the first half of the film somewhere there are shots in quick succession when the reality of the comet hitting comes in to it and there are 1. ants...2. cells or something biological like that... 3. humans in a crowd...

At the moment I do feel that there is a predictive element to it - not sure if it's about human made depopulation (the jab) or a massive natural disaster like an asteroid or comet hit - or a combination of both - ie majority of the population being euthanized before an asteroid hit.... ...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (28th December 2021), Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), Mashika (28th December 2021), mountain_jim (28th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    For those who do not have netflix

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/k3CCRktwQFfs

seed (which has a much better video size and dark background):
    https://seed125.bitchute.com/sHdMWDh...CCRktwQFfs.mp4

Many thanks again - to Lake for posting this...

Just want to draw attention to the bit that comes in at 29:57 ..... then at 29:59 we see the comet for the first time - I seriously wonder if that is actual footage of an approaching asteroid / comet coming in - in real life... THE asteroid coming in...

Then when I glanced at the time stamp I vaguely thought about maybe time stamps could used in some way and I wasn't surprised when after the very real looking footage of the comet ..... the shots of a stormy sea crashing on the rocks came at 30:06... I know.. tin foil hat deluxe haha.... but 2036 is the original year of predicted impact before they went into heavy denial that anything threatening was coming - take the naughts away and you have 36 -

I actually kept a newspaper cutting from the Sun Newspaper (a UK tabloid) from way way back - perhaps end of the 1980s - I'm not sure where it is now - tucked away in a drawer somewhere - but there was a dramatic picture of an asteroid hitting earth and the headlines something like End of Earth Coming in 2036 - !!!
    which seemed like a long way away then but not very far now...

Following the stormy sea shot at 30:06 - there is the little lizard creature - the humming bird taking nectar and then the Garbage collectors (or dustbin men as we call them ).... taking away all the rubbish....

My two main points of this post is.... is that REAL footage of the 'incoming'.......... at 29:59....

And - is the time stamp of 30:06 deliberately indicating the year 2036... for impact...

Oh what fun we have - haha - those who despise conspiracy 'theorists' don't know what they're missing

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), fifi (5th January 2022), Mashika (28th December 2021), mountain_jim (28th December 2021), RunningDeer (29th December 2021), wondering (28th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast