+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Christmas message...

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Default A Christmas message...

ON a Christmas morning a few hundred years ago George Washington led a brave small
    group to attack the enemy. That was the turning point on the road to a whole new era
    of freedom that influences most of the world today.

Now we must do it again because we are being destroyed internally and externally.
    The current CCP Biden administration and the Globalist chosen traitors of the last few
    decades have ruined what the constitution stands for.

No Biden, No Trump, No Bush or Clinton or Obama types anymore.

I nominate Senator Paul for President of the USA now, not in 2024 BUT NOW.
    He stood up to Fouci (sp) and his ilk.

I have noticed an air of despair that we need to overcome.
    This depopulation is a big part of the globalist agenda.
    Never give up.

Fauci and Gates are traitors just as much as the CCP.
    Rand Paul knows that.

I would like to know what you think.
    Last edited by East Sun; 26th December 2021 at 10:57.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

amor (25th December 2021), avid (25th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (26th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (25th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th December 2021), heretogrow (26th December 2021), Icare (25th December 2021), iota (26th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021), Matthew (25th December 2021), mojo (25th December 2021), Peace in Oz (26th December 2021), pyrangello (25th December 2021), Sérénité (26th December 2021), Spiral (25th December 2021), TrumanCash (25th December 2021), Vangelo (26th December 2021), Violet3 (26th December 2021), wondering (25th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: A Christmas message...

Yup. And together we are turning things around as long as we stay positive, be creative, and NEVER, EVER GIVE UP!

We have entered a new paradigm in that so many people are waking up to the deceptions. Historically, this has never occurred before due to the information on the internet available to the common people. So we can seize this great opportunity to change history and life on Earth for the better in this "Great Awakening" and a "Great Reject". We cannot wait for politicians to do it for us. Truth is the ultimate weapon.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

amor (25th December 2021), avid (25th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), East Sun (25th December 2021), heretogrow (26th December 2021), iota (26th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (26th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021), Peace in Oz (26th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I agree that we need someone with a moral code for people and our planet. He will need those of his kind in the military and other platforms to back him up and help him. Those not sold out to the current paradyme of money grubbers, etc. We need to dissolve the pyramid of ownership within ownership within ownership of Wallstreet which constitutes the One World Order(ing) and Control over us of this 1%, kick the Rockefeller Drug/Poison Industry in the Nuts, cancel the laws they had put on the books such as "Anyone who cures Cancer gets the death sentence," and replace that with "Any group or person who has State and/or Federal Representatives in their Pockets gets the Death Sentence." Get rid of Payoff Lobbying, Pork Budgets and Bills that are so long no one can possibly read them in a limited amount of time. Also get rid of Government by NWO Thinktanks instead of Elected Representatives.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), East Sun (26th December 2021), heretogrow (26th December 2021), iota (26th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021), TrumanCash (26th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

我不是非常得懂,看不懂你们在说些什么……是我落后了吗?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 风高乐天 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), East Sun (26th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by 风高乐天 (here)
    美国政治

It's a thread specific about American politics. Mostly Americans only would know the details
    Tired

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

风高乐天 (26th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), East Sun (26th December 2021), heretogrow (26th December 2021), iota (26th December 2021), Tintin (26th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    ON a Christmas morning a few hundred years ago George Washington led a brave small
    group to attack the enemy. That was the turning point on the road to a whole new era
    of freedom that influences most of the world today.

Now we must do it again because we are being destroyed internally and externally.
    The current CCCP Biden administration and the Globalist chosen traitors of the last few
    decades have ruined what the constitution stands for.

No Biden, No Trump, No Bush or Clinton or Obama types anymore.

I nominate Senator Paul for President of the USA now, not in 2024 BUT NOW.
    He stood up to Fouci (sp) and his ilk.

I have noticed an air of despair that we need to overcome.
    This depopulation is a big part of the globalist agenda.
    Never give up.

Fauci and Gates are traitors just as much as the CCP.
    Rand Paul knows that.

I would like to know what you think.
    i agree!

it is difficult for me to KNOW That NONE of the conditions we are experiencing now NEED be occurring nor were NECESSARY in the first place

each day i watch with amazement AND horror at the atrocities the people on our planet are willing to TOLERATE

then i come on here, and see well meaning, decent, intelligent, kind people being trolled and gaslighted and everyone pretending it is not happening and being silent on the matter

and i think? well ... what hope is there? the PEOPLE's LACK of action to terminate this IS what is discouraging ... trolls are trolls and thrive both on attention and getting away with subversive behavior ... they lack personal power and so attempt to derive it at the expense of others

the only power they have is the TOLERANCE of the people .... a subversive gas lighting troll is insignificant without attention, tolerance AND support from the people

Power CANNOT be taken from us ... it can ONLY be relinquished

FREEDOM actually NEEDS To be CHOSEN

and subversiveness? NEEDS ACTION to be terminated

Tolerance? ENABLES it

if people who are intelligent, and AWARE will NOT take the necessary action to remove repeated attack that undermines them?

and INSTEAD > tolerate, accept and even "thank" it?

THEN it is HIGHLY unlikely that they will take the steps to remove offensive personalities that gas light and demoralize on a NATIONAL level, right?

the two? are VERY intimately connected

as above, so below > as on a personal level? so is it reflected back on an external national level

kinda pretty obvious ...

MY experience is that WHEN the "heat" gets "hot" enough? people arise

i have a deep and abiding faith in people ... time and time again? they arise in times of need and their actions ARE downright heroic

thinking of these times, moves me and inspires me ...

HUMANITY is a POWER to BE contended with

have NO doubt, the so called "powers that be"? do NOT just lie and cheat because they are reprobates whose very presence is a contamination on the planet

no ... they operate through deception BECAUSE THAT is the ONLY chance they stand at winning

they would have NO chance at winning in an honest fight where EVERYONE knew the TRUTH

HUMANITY would completely EXTERMINATE them as the bugs that they are

their only chance at preservation much less success? IS to CHEAT

like the INFERIOR (powerless without US), contaminant parasites they are

and yes ... EAST Sun! the time is NOW

i, personally? would have preferred YESTERDAY

it is as though everyone is waiting for someone else to reclaim their RIGHTS and FREEDOM and POWER

when the fact is? those priceless treasures?

are something NO ONE else but US, CAN reclaim

Greg Braden put out a video where he stated it would take a ridiculously low number like only 100 thousand people to Consciously intend to affect the Collective and manifest that change into reality

we CAN remove the disgrace pedophile NOW and his ounterpart in EVERY country on the planet

to say "the NEWS will NO LONGER DECEIVE and MANIPULATE us on pain of death

their accomplices too will suffer SAME fate"

because in case people have NOT noticed?

OUR side? Humanity? IS suffering THE pain OF death ... specifically

so what's it gonna be?

because let's just be CLEAR

it is NOT up to them

the CHOICE? > is OURS

Last edited by iota; 26th December 2021 at 19:15.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), East Sun (26th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th December 2021), heretogrow (26th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021), Tintin (26th December 2021), TrumanCash (26th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,617 times in 5,415 posts

Please could this be translated into English? Many thanks
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), East Sun (26th December 2021), iota (26th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021), TrumanCash (26th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    I popped it into Google Translate, it comes up with:

"I don’t understand very well, I don’t understand what you guys are saying... Am I falling behind?"

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), East Sun (26th December 2021), heretogrow (26th December 2021), iota (26th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021), Tintin (26th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    I popped it into Google Translate, it comes up with:

"I don’t understand very well, I don’t understand what you guys are saying... Am I falling behind?"
    Feng doesn't understand the context of what is being said, and wants to know if he is lacking awareness of what the discussion is about

Feng, i think you need to keep in mind this, we all come here from a lot of different countries, but we all here speak on a common language, and that's English. I have sometimes also spoken in Russian and/or Spanish but in context of the post or conversation. In this case and most here on Avalon, people speak English since regardless of the country we all come from, the common language so that everyone understands what we want to say is English

There are just a few here could can understand you, if at all and in hard ways. So it would be a lot better if you come and speak English so we can communicate across in better ways

Now here's some basic Japanese because i don't know how to say this in Chinese at all 分かったか?

Understood?
    Last edited by Mashika; 26th December 2021 at 11:35.
    Tired

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

风高乐天 (26th December 2021), Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), Brigantia (26th December 2021), Chris Gilbert (26th December 2021), heretogrow (26th December 2021), iota (26th December 2021), Tintin (26th December 2021), TrumanCash (26th December 2021), Victoria (29th December 2021), Wind (29th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Almost all who become or are assigned the role of head of state in US and
    GB are not on the side of WE THE PEOPLE, maybe once but not in the last
    few decades definitely.

They pretend to take 'covid' shots, while doing all they can to mandate shots
    for the rest of us. That is deception of the lowest kind.

There are, of course, the brave "whistle-blowers" who risk everything to do
    the right thing. They are hero's above and beyond all expectations.

Thank you!!!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (26th December 2021), heretogrow (26th December 2021), iota (29th December 2021), Mashika (26th December 2021), TrumanCash (26th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread