1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,219 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation Describing Every Single Extraterrestrial Species

• Describing Every Single Extraterrestrial Species

The ultimate field guide to the 82 extraterrestrial species that populate the universe. ET enthusiast Craig Campobasso explores the origins, physical characteristics, technological and consciousness abilities, dimensional capacities, belief systems, and cosmic agendas of each of the species. The species fall into two categories:

1) benevolent races, which function as the guardians of humanity, whose goals include helping people overcome duality, healing, and protecting; and

2) malevolent races, which are responsible for abductions, cloning, and ultimately domination. This intergalactic expose will entertain all those interested in UFOs, aliens, ETs. Sci-fi and fantasy fans of the Marvel universe; Star Trek, Star Wars, and other popular TV shows like Ancient Aliens; Roswell, and Project Blue Book are prime targets for this book that delves deep into who the real extraterrestrials are and what they want with the people of Earth. The is based on the Extraterrestrial Almanac: amzn.to/3DOHVgE

Timestamps:
    📚 The Extraterrestrial Species Almanac by Craig Campobasso 🎧 AUDIOBOOK. BOOK TRAILER.

Please be aware some of them may be totally made up stories. But overall interesting nevertheless. Vast majority of them are known to most Avalonians here ... and also seen in many different UFO books & documentaries but not all.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th December 2021 at 21:17.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Apulu (28th December 2021), East Sun (27th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), Inversion (27th December 2021), janette (28th December 2021), Maknocktomb (28th December 2021), mojo (27th December 2021), Reinhard (28th December 2021), SpookyMulder (28th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2021), The KMan (27th December 2021), thepainterdoug (29th December 2021), wondering (28th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Describing Every Single Extraterrestrial Species

• ET Almanac Documentary Video:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (28th December 2021), Inversion (28th December 2021), janette (28th December 2021), mojo (27th December 2021), The KMan (27th December 2021), wondering (28th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

This might be closely related to (or partially taken from) The Alien Races Book:
    Personally, I'd not actually put too much credence in either. As best I can see, a LOT of this is speculation, invention, or from channeled information.

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (28th December 2021), Alan (28th December 2021), Alecs (28th December 2021), amor (28th December 2021), Apulu (28th December 2021), Brodie75 (28th December 2021), Chris Gilbert (27th December 2021), Ewan (28th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), Heart to heart (28th December 2021), Inversion (28th December 2021), janette (28th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2021), Mike Gorman (28th December 2021), mojo (28th December 2021), Open Minded Dude (27th December 2021), Spiral (28th December 2021), SpookyMulder (28th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2021), Vangelo (28th December 2021), Vicus (27th December 2021), wondering (28th December 2021), Yoda (27th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

In view of the above information, I cannot understand why a certain person who claimed to be in contact with Blue Avians (a very nice color indeed) has been castigated by all and sundry saying that no such creature exists or could exist. It beats the Bat species hands down.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Apulu (28th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (28th December 2021), janette (28th December 2021), mojo (28th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Describing Every Single Extraterrestrial Species

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    In view of the above information, I cannot understand why a certain person who claimed to be in contact with Blue Avians (a very nice color indeed) has been castigated by all and sundry saying that no such creature exists or could exist. It beats the Bat species hands down.
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th December 2021 at 12:17.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

janette (28th December 2021), mojo (28th December 2021), Spiral (28th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 times in 193 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Nobody can say for sure whether blue avians exist or don't exist. I think that's the problem. Any worthwhile castigating, with regards that person you're talking about (interesting word I had to look up there) would surely be in the realm of pointing out complete falsehood or completely unknowable information being presented as fact. Those things I've just mentioned ARE verifiable, with regard to that person.

I heard about an Avian species living within the Earth somewhere many years ago. The guy claiming this claimed to have astral travelled to meet them many times. He was was a born and raised American Indian. Fascinating. I wouldn't be surprised if the blue avians exist. That would be really, really great. Not sure what other use this information has for me except that it's fascinating.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Jackman44 (7th January 2022), janette (28th December 2021), mojo (28th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

I always wonder if this is all almost entirely based on channelling. Certainly there are also experiencers (abuductees) but then it is mostly either some 'greys' or 'reps' or 'nordics' and often there is no specific race name typology given. So where does all the 'knowledge' come from if it is so very specific? I know that many have these things e.g. from Biblioteca Pleyades which is just a collection or an archive from other places in the internet. I have a feeling of a lot of paste and copy and the repetition of (false or dubious) information here by channellers or experiencers (be they physical or astral) of just 'researchers' who refer often to the latter two.

I'm not trying to 'debunk' or ridicule any of it since I met on an astral level some greys and found them to be pretty real (esp. since I had not asked for an encounter with them or any 'aliens') but what is behind their phenomenon really (archonts, ETs from space, demons, just nonphysical 'beings') I don't claim to know. So many theories put out there but it seems all not very original any more to me. I am in a constant state of confusion of what still to believe or not believe.

But a sophisticated taxonomy system with races or sub-races like the one presented here makes my inner alarm bells ring.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th December 2021), janette (28th December 2021), Mike Gorman (28th December 2021), mojo (28th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,363 times in 4,613 posts

These lists make me chuckle each time I see them really ..
    because how much does average human know about life of mangabeys 🗿

There are trillions upon trillions Life forms inhabiting this Planet, even us within we know very little about ,
    there have to be myriads of multidimensional variants of those elsewhere in the Universe and more. All from smart ants to canine only planets and cats planet and bull headed people , pink elephants and definitely also, blue avians.

What a pity we are mostly losing on the numbers here and chance to meet save for ZOO gardens.

Why would they ever return to this place if their souls get chance to escape instead begs the question.

Open the doors of your mind and see if there is anyone, anything coming through clearly.

Most people of today hang on internet information the most , scientists expect communication through computers and radio receivers ,

but they don’t need our machines and receivers to communicate with us, so far which poses one of the critical questions and discrepancies within the off stand of theorists of both science and. conspiracy theory and living contact experiences,

whilst one side claims to have received mere observations and no intelligent communication at all

there is multitude of information scattered among first hand witnesses and direct contact experiences all around the globe some of which is perfectly synchronistical and points out to multiple sources of information out there talking or trying to talk to us at the same time.

This very discrepancy confuses lots of people and there isn’t a possible “compromise” any two of us ( theorists and direct experiencers of ET contact) could agree on , so far.

Failure on the ET side I admit, they should throw down couple bonbons and the problem would be instantly sorted.

🍉

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th December 2021), janette (28th December 2021), mojo (28th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Djins Exist and so any colour you like can exist
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,835 times in 1,690 posts

In Jim Sparks' book The Keepers he claimed the Grays suggested he write a book. A pattern among abductees/contactees seems to be to use them for a forced disclosure when TPTB inhibit the process. This is a quote from David Wilcock's book Awakening in the Dream. A writer for Star Trek: The Next Generation has a brain implant that Gray type aliens put there to seed stories through his dreams p270-271.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th December 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,363 times in 4,613 posts

“Every shape and form are filled with darkness in the ancient Japanese shadow theatre also known as kabuki”.

Interacting with other worlds through the matrix of our pure form , an empty form.

Just a formality in fact

🙏🕊

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread