+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My wife is being attacked by reptilians after opening her clairvoyance. Looking for advice.

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: My wife is being attacked by reptilians after opening her clairvoyance. Looking for advice.

Quote Posted by pirondi (here)
    Hi, my wife for a long time was already able to channel spirits and information, and she always got afraid of opening her clairvoyance because she suffered attacks on the past for having it.

But we decided for her to open her clairvoyance again by doing chakra exercicses daily, and we are under heavy attack of reptilian beings because of it. They don't like the kind of work we do currently integrating self help and chakras, and they are threatening us to stop or make our life hell.

They are constantly now in our house in astral form projecting negative energies into my wife last time she counted 12 beings here, making her having nightmares, trapping and torturing her on the astral realm, and recently now they are being able to posses her, on an recent episode i had to physically restrain her for one hour because the reptilian being that got into her body tried to phisically hurt her by hitting her head on the wall, and i literally had to pin my wife to the ground until her channelining energy exhausted.

We do have contact with good spirits, but they also told us that they are doing all they can to stop their attacks, but they are too powerfull here on earth, and there are limits to what they can prevent.

So just wanted to know if someone else here have experienced being targeted by reptilians, and how they managed to deal with them.
    No one is going to say this so I will, there are no spirits, smudges or any other force of small dominion that is going to deal with this. These beings are the children of the fallen one & the only solution is to turn to Christ.

I know now one is going to be impressed by this but it's true, we are in the end times & their powers are getting greater by the day.

I was born into a non religious family, & found this out the hard way rather late in life.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

1212is24 (31st December 2021), DNA (31st December 2021), pyrangello (19th October 2022), TomKat (19th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: My wife is being attacked by reptilians after opening her clairvoyance. Looking for advice.

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote Posted by 1212is24 (here)
    Quote Posted by 1212is24 (here)
    I am very open-minded but do you actually believe in what you are saying here?

You're imagining stuff.

What resists persists.

You're fine. I am a powerful soul and I am now telling you that no such thing exists in your world.

Your world is full of peace, love and harmony. Now. Enjoy.
    That is nonsense & you have a very limited experience of this world & it's evil.
    Tell me more, please.

This game has many layers. I do hope you can briefly back up your statement.

How do my comments indicate I do not know about the world we speak of? You don't know me.
    All of your statements bar non in that post are incorrect. Therefore you are fortunate not to be aware of things, from this I can see enough.

Please don't dismiss or belittle people who are suffering things outside your experience or world view, there are those of us who know how these things are all too real & nobody who does know hasn't suffered terribly.

I don't want to back anything up as you put it because I don't want you to end up connected to this stuff. If you are free to enjoy peace in your life you are lucky, please make the most of it.
    Well, as the gent Mike wrote earlier in the thread, the Catholics are on top of this kind of thing, and I guess I am lucky to have been brought up in that sense. I think you'll find that many Catholics don't even believe in religion but they all make sure they get their kids baptised and ensure that the spiritual world is on-side, so to speak.

Listen, you (or anyone else having such problems) just need to connect with the Holy Spirit. This has nothing to do with any religion, by the way. But you need to claim your Divine Right to be in control. The issues we are talking about here... Demons, let's call them? They afflict all of us.

Isn't the number 12 always prevalent? As pirondi said. Well, why do we always see 12? It's literally twelve everywhere. Why? If you can tell me why, then you might know what you are talking about. I mean this in the most polite way, I must say. I have nothing but love for you, honestly. Just don't get ahead of yourself here. My comments may not suit your script that is confined with trouble, but my script may be ahead of yours altogether. I am working here too. I have studied practically every religion from Christianity to Islam to Judaism to Hinduism to Buddhism to.... even the older ones in Sumeria and Australia (where I live). Trust me, I know how powerful the spiritual world is, and I live in this world. I know what I'm talking about.

God bless you and everyone here. Peace be with you.

Don't deny yourself the right to enjoy peace.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 1212is24 For This Post:

Spiral (31st December 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi, my wife for a long time was already able to channel spirits and information, and she always got afraid of opening her clairvoyance because she suffered attacks on the past for having it.

But we decided for her to open her clairvoyance again by doing chakra exercicses daily, and we are under heavy attack of reptilian beings because of it. They don't like the kind of work we do currently integrating self help and chakras, and they are threatening us to stop or make our life hell.

They are constantly now in our house in astral form projecting negative energies into my wife last time she counted 12 beings here, making her having nightmares, trapping and torturing her on the astral realm, and recently now they are being able to posses her, on an recent episode i had to physically restrain her for one hour because the reptilian being that got into her body tried to phisically hurt her by hitting her head on the wall, and i literally had to pin my wife to the ground until her channelining energy exhausted.

We do have contact with good spirits, but they also told us that they are doing all they can to stop their attacks, but they are too powerfull here on earth, and there are limits to what they can prevent.

So just wanted to know if someone else here have experienced being targeted by reptilians, and how they managed to deal with them.
    No one is going to say this so I will, there are no spirits, smudges or any other force of small dominion that is going to deal with this. These beings are the children of the fallen one & the only solution is to turn to Christ.

I know now one is going to be impressed by this but it's true, we are in the end times & their powers are getting greater by the day.

I was born into a non religious family, & found this out the hard way rather late in life.
    I do agree with this. I posted what I said above before seeing it. I had the window open in the same time portal, I suppose. We're on the same page. God bless.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 1212is24 For This Post:

Spiral (31st December 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

As lizhekb mentioned earlier Balance is key. I feel for you both because i can relate to your situation alot. What i noticed for my self was that every attack against me could only hurt me if i had open doors within myself that was unhealed. What i believe you and your wife need to do to help is a self analysis to examine which areas within yourselves are unhealed. Allow yourselves to feel these emotions to come up and release them, dont be scared by them just allow them to go through your system and release them for good. For me that s how i was able to free myself all kinds of attacks. The attacks only came to me because i was ungrounded they cant touch you if your feeling whole. Also take notice of your home to see if there is any negative energy lingering there that may be contributing to these attacks. I wish you both well take care.

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

I don't mean to make light of your situation. This was in the Law of One and not meant to be silly.
    Post #79 book IV
    Quote S95/P181. No service-to-self astral forms will accept coexistence with cut garlic.
    Stewart Swerdlow has experience with reptilians/Draco speaking through him and is described in Montauk the Alien Connection.
    Post #3
    His website

9. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

But we decided for her to open her clairvoyance again by doing chakra exercicses daily, ..........

Chakras are an negative ET overlay infused into our energetic body thousands of years ago (Atlantis/Lemuria)
    They act like plugs for dark entities to come in n feed when yr asleep .
    Combine this with yr wifes active Pineal Gland & wham !! .. not good .

10. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 times in 263 posts

Pirondi: get a cat or two. Save them from a shelter. They work wonders and I speak from experience.
    Second of all, stop inviting everything and everyone.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Mark (19th October 2022)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I was attacked by "the old hag" during a spontaneous OOBE. She ssat on my chest trying to strangle me. I couldn't get back into my body. She kept saying "I hate you, I hate you" so I said "I love you" and she took off. Apparently these non-beings are very afraid of love, so love bomb them, is my advice. If that doesn't work, find a shaman to get rid of them for you.
    Last edited by TomKat; 22nd October 2022 at 00:25.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

wegge (19th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2