Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The star-ship of Bethlehem

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default The star-ship of Bethlehem

THE STAR-SHIP OF BETHLEHEM

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of king Herod, behold there came wise-men from the east to Jerusalem, saying where is he that is born king of the Jews for we have seen his STAR.
    In the east and come here to worship him (Mat. 2:1-2). Then Herod privately called the wise men, inquiring diligently at exactly what time the STAR appeared (Mat. 2:7).
    When they had heard the king they departed and lo, the STAR which they saw in the east went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was (Mat. 2:9). When they saw the STAR they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy (Mat. 2:10). And when they were come into the house they saw the young child with Mary his mother and fell down to worship him, and presented treasure of gold and exotic herbs (mat. 2:10). And there were near Bethlehem, shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the ANGEL OF THE LORD came upon them, and the glory of the lord shone brightly all around them, and they were sore afraid. And the ANGEL said “Fear not for behold I bring you tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto this day is born a savior, which is Christ the lord”? Then suddenly there was with the ANGEL a multitude of heavenly host praising god and saying glory to god in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men. And it came to pass that when the ANGELS were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, let us go now to Bethlehem and see that which the lord has made known to us (Luke 2:8-15).
    “For there were in that area (Bethlehem) shepherds abiding in the field, watching their flocks by night” (Luke 2:8).

==================================================

some say the star was a conjunction [let them read 1054[
    but it moved and stopped over a geographical location on earth
    some of earth's richest men left money/gold and pharonic embalming herbs

this is not a conjunction
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 24th August 2022 at 00:43.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

betoobig (29th December 2021), bluestflame (29th December 2021), Chip (29th December 2021), East Sun (29th December 2021), haroldsails (1st January 2022), Heart to heart (29th December 2021), Inversion (29th December 2021), mojo (31st December 2021), Pam (29th December 2021), selinam (29th December 2021), WhiteFeather (1st January 2022), XelNaga (29th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Default Re: The star-ship of Bethlehem

It would make sense that the "star" was a space craft from another place
    and the child Jesus was brought down to Mary and Joseph.
    That might explain the virgin birth.

He always had extra mysterious abilities like walking on water etc. so he may
    not really have suffered all the things it seemed he did.

Now would be a good time for him to return and now maybe enough
    people would be capable of receiving more advanced knowledge.

Maybe he will put an end to the globalist agenda and we will be free
    at last, free at last, thank God, free at last.
    Last edited by East Sun; 29th December 2021 at 15:25.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

betoobig (29th December 2021), Chip (29th December 2021), haroldsails (1st January 2022), Inversion (29th December 2021), iota (31st December 2021), Pam (31st December 2021), selinam (29th December 2021), WhiteFeather (1st January 2022), XelNaga (29th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

when a star passes over the equator in its 26,000 year cycle it rises exactly in the east daily during that era
    ..the first magnitude blue/white alpha star of VIRGO THE VIRGIN, SPICA, was exact above the equator 29 B.C. so was the exact east rising star in that era(worldwide)
    ..it would have been visible rising in the east around midnight winter solstice, at bethlehem location

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

betoobig (29th December 2021), East Sun (29th December 2021), haroldsails (1st January 2022), Inversion (29th December 2021), iota (31st December 2021), Pam (31st December 2021), WhiteFeather (1st January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    It would make sense that the "star" was a space craft from another place
    and the child Jesus was brought down to Mary and Joseph.

He always had extra mysterious abilities like walking on water etc. so he may
    not really have suffered all the things it seemed he did.

Now would be a good time for him to return and now maybe enough
    people would be capable of receiving more advanced knowledge.

is the Crhist consciousness what´s coming back. We all come here through a vagina and so did Jesus undependently from where he came initialy and the abilities he showed us are abilities we all can achive, or better said, we can all remember. And yes now is the perfect time for us to tune into Christ cosnciousness and out an end to the globalist agenda. We create our reality individualy and collectively..... strength are in numbers and in high vibration/frequency. The more of us tuning into Christ consciousness the faster will all bring forth heaven on earth. Jesus come back is through us. SO much love dear East Sun. hugs
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Chip (30th December 2021), East Sun (29th December 2021), gini (16th August 2022), haroldsails (1st January 2022), Heart to heart (29th December 2021), Inversion (31st December 2021), Pam (31st December 2021), WhiteFeather (1st January 2022), Wind (29th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,303 times in 674 posts

With respect, 'He' will not be coming to 'free' us - that job is solely down to Humanity itself. No one's going to 'save' us...we have to do the job ourselves.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

East Sun (29th December 2021), haroldsails (1st January 2022), Heart to heart (30th December 2021), Inversion (31st December 2021), iota (31st December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st January 2022), Pam (31st December 2021), Vicus (1st January 2022), WhiteFeather (1st January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

betoobig

Thanks for your reply.
    Now at this time, almost all the people I hear about have their own idea of what
    happened way back then, including myself.

You read what I said above and I think it has credibility. It's not because there is
    so much talk about ET's that I believe that Jesus was from another planet or
    dimension. He said, "I am not of this world" etc. I do not talk religion usually
    even though I did study on my own not wanting anyone telling me their
    version of what is meant in the Bible.

A lot has been written outside of what was originally taught so it gets
    complicated.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Chip (30th December 2021), haroldsails (1st January 2022), Inversion (31st December 2021), iota (31st December 2021), Pam (31st December 2021), WhiteFeather (1st January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

virgin births [test tube babies] have been in hundreds of thousands since 1970s
    eugenic technology and assisted fertility techniques are moving faster than ppl can keep up its like AI

ITS EVIDENT THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE [caps] and texts worldwide that spaceships ''craft'' have been around since before history as
    this is where history/herstory/mystory/mystery begins

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

East Sun (31st December 2021), haroldsails (1st January 2022), Inversion (31st December 2021), Pam (31st December 2021), WhiteFeather (1st January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ian33 (here)
    when a star passes over the equator in its 26,000 year cycle it rises exactly in the east daily during that era
    ..the first magnitude blue/white alpha star of VIRGO THE VIRGIN, SPICA, was exact above the equator 29 B.C. so was the exact east rising star in that era(worldwide)
    ..it would have been visible rising in the east around midnight winter solstice, at Bethlehem location
    i dispute this astronomical data,
    the precession doesn't cause stars to go exactly above the equator, look at Polaris,
    and a key point is the star stopped after rich men followed it, and stopped over a particular location standing still
    ... i testify that such a craft can stop on a dime while moving at the speeds of between 670,000,000 mph and a comparatively gentle 270,000 mph

the star Virgo didst stop over and location in astronomical recorded history, with exception of a possible theory by Velikovsky involving Venus nor Sirius

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

haroldsails (1st January 2022), Inversion (31st December 2021), ulli (23rd August 2022), WhiteFeather (1st January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=betoobig;1471678]
    We all come here through a vagina
    untrue
    the 6reeks among others tell of womanless birth
    ==============================

Gospel of Thomas Saying 15 -
    Jesus says: "When you see Him who has not been born of woman, bow down face to the earth and adore Him: He is your father!" .

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

haroldsails (1st January 2022), Inversion (31st December 2021), WhiteFeather (1st January 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mari (here)

With respect, 'He' will not be coming to 'free' us - that job is solely down to Humanity itself. No one's going to 'save' us...we have to do the job ourselves.
    isn't there a thing call ''final judgement'' ?
    666lobalist agenda ? in interstellar/intergalactic trade wouldn't earth need a C.E.O. ?
    A global village idiot to administrate earth like the binary bipolar Enki/Enlil destroy buy save man
    the bipolar yaweh [gen 6:6] who claimed perfection yet the creation [man] was poor engineering

globalism under rightful administration could be utopia
    most agree on ethical standards, but they live on earth !

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

East Sun (1st January 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Attachment 48197Attachment 48198

Quote Posted by 7he5ource (here)
    Quote Posted by ian33 (here)
    ..it would have been visible rising in the east around midnight winter solstice, at Bethlehem location
    i dispute this astronomical data,
    the precession doesn't cause stars to go exactly above the equator, look at Polaris,
    and a key point is the star stopped after rich men followed it, and stopped over a particular location standing still
    ... i testify that such a craft can stop on a dime while moving at the speeds of between 670,000,000 mph and a comparatively gentle 270,000 mph

the star Virgo didst stop over and location in astronomical recorded history, with exception of a possible theory by Velikovsky involving Venus nor Sirius
    ....i am not talking about precession of the equinoxes..NOT AT ALL....that is a different phenomena coinciding in the same cycle
    ..most people dont realise that stars change there declination in the wobble cycle...not all will pass over 0 degree declination...polaris for instance reached 40N29(above bordeaux latitude) before stopping there to turn back north(apparent position from earth)in its last cycle... it varies from cycle to cycle..you would need to download stellarium to see for yourself the declination cycles of the stars...currently the alpha aquarius star SADELMELIK is the east rising star, also orions belt star MINTAKA is also close to 0 degree declination..dispute away it does not change the facts..
    ..i have no wish to get into argument, so will avoid your posts in future out of respect

i wish you well in your research..clearly you are not so interested in mine, no problem there, most dont understand it, i have accepted that

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Inversion (31st December 2021), Pam (31st December 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Mari (here)

completely respect that statement!

our Life and its experiences are not a movie for us to WATCH

nor are we intended to be an AUDIENCE

this is PARTICIPATORY

not OBSERVANCE

i've come to the understanding THAT?

would be a disservice to any to be robbed of the opportunity to connect with the inherent power

WITHIN

and terminate our lives thinking we were IN NEED of being saved ...

when that was NEVER true

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

East Sun (31st December 2021), Hym (2nd January 2022), Inversion (31st December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st January 2022), Pam (1st January 2022), Vicus (1st January 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

7heSource,

You misquote me. I did not say that.
    Check it out!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

iota (2nd January 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I could definitely see it being a space ship. But I have also read that jesus was actually one of these light beings in human form. The reason he was able to walk on water is because he was made of light, which a photon is lighter than a hydrogen atom... So this would possibly explain how he was able to walk on water. This is something that perhaps is out of our understanding. How was he able to both be a physical object that was able to be touched and manipulated like a physical object, yet at the same time be made of a material lighter than water, but solid? This is physics breaking of course, just as UAP's seem to be. Maybe our understanding of physics just isn't as advanced as we would like to believe it to be?

Just some thoughts.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RAEFOS For This Post:

East Sun (1st January 2022), iota (2nd January 2022), pabranno (23rd August 2022), Pam (1st January 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Because of some aliens being far more advanced than we are
    it would make sense that they could change in many ways that
    we could not understand.

If he did return, looking different to what we imagine him to be, different name maybe,
    and coming in the clouds as he said he would, (whatever that might mean) he
    might not be recognized by many. Maybe only some true believers.

In any case we do need him now.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

iota (1st January 2022), Pam (1st January 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by RAEFOS (here)
    I could definitely see it being a space ship. But I have also read that jesus was actually one of these light beings in human form. The reason he was able to walk on water is because he was made of light, which a photon is lighter than a hydrogen atom... So this would possibly explain how he was able to walk on water. This is something that perhaps is out of our understanding. How was he able to both be a physical object that was able to be touched and manipulated like a physical object, yet at the same time be made of a material lighter than water, but solid? This is physics breaking of course, just as UAP's seem to be. Maybe our understanding of physics just isn't as advanced as we would like to believe it to be?

Just some thoughts.
    Welcome to the forum, RAEFOS!!! Very happy to have you here.

What you are saying definitely makes sense. Had not considered that possibility.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

iota (2nd January 2022), pabranno (23rd August 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

Just some thoughts.
    Welcome to the forum, RAEFOS!!! Very happy to have you here.

What you are saying definitely makes sense. Had not considered that possibility.
    i second Pam's welcome!!

and wish you a Happy New Year!

<3
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

pabranno (23rd August 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Just some thoughts.
    Welcome to the forum.
    But how can we verify that jesus actually walks on water, or that there was 3 wise men or a bright star, when we can not even verify the true origin of the bible and who made it. I think it is logical to first verify the bible authenticity before we even bother interpreting/ talking about its content. Shall we rely on faith? is not that ignorance or foolishness?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

pabranno (23rd August 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

To contest the bible on the grounds of veracity is insulting to many. For the Muslim community just drawing a picture of Mohamed, not of god mind you just a prophet, will get you killed. Not fair to attack the premise of the Christian faith.

When over 600 Christian churches in the last year have been burned down or vandalized around the world, I believe the Christians deserve a great big break.

Don't forget, of the three major religions, only Christianity is not protected against 'hate speech'. Islam is, Judaism is.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (2nd January 2022), pabranno (23rd August 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    To contest the bible on the grounds of veracity is insulting to many. For the Muslim community just drawing a picture of Mohamed, not of god mind you just a prophet, will get you killed. Not fair to attack the premise of the Christian faith.

When over 600 Christian churches in the last year have been burned down or vandalized around the world, I believe the Christians deserve a great big break.

Don't forget, of the three major religions, only Christianity is not protected against 'hate speech'. Islam is, Judaism is.
    That is normal and also very wrong. It's the equivalent of getting insulted by differing ideas. Inability to entertain opposing thoughts and remain neutral emotionally is immaturity IMO. Fear of expressing what you believe is truth is cowardice. To me at least. Sorry Ernie. I will always stand in what I believe even in. Even in the face of getting killed. I'm not attacking anyone just expressing my truth. But then again its normal. Most people when meet with opposing ideas consider it as "attack". Its also part of the grand deception, me thinks. Just because someone is insulted by my ideas does not mean he is correct.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (2nd January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast