Thread: The star-ship of Bethlehem

1. Link to Post #21
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,255 times in 752 posts

Default Re: The star-ship of Bethlehem

When we delve deep into religions, we will discover that their – hidden, but hinted-at – meaning is the same. If we do not do that, we will remain at the surface of any religion considered.

When we delve deep into “our" religion, while neglecting that depth in other religions or even denying them such depth, we will not have reached the depth of our own religion.

Surface belief in a religion is not religion. It only exists truly when at its deepest.

All seekers at this depth fathom this. They meet at the core and hug.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 2nd January 2022 at 20:27.

2. Link to Post #22
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    When we delve deep into religions, we will discover that their – hidden, but hinted-at – meaning is the same. If we do not do that, we will remain at the surface of any religion considered.

When we delve deep into “our" religion, while neglecting that depth in other religions or even denying them such depth, we will not have reached the depth of our own religion.

Surface belief in a religion is not religion. It only exists truly when at its deepest.

All seekers at this depth fathom this. They meet at the core and hug.
    yes there is a common meaning in religions, which is love, but that is superficial or at least half deep. when you look deeper there is another common and that is we are separate from god and god is not love. Consider for example the "god is love" of Christians who will throw his beloved children in hell to burn forever and ever, for disobeying.

I once organize a peasant group of farmers and fishermen to see how we can uplift their condition. I talked to one elder of the village, after which he gathered the wise elders of the village, seven, and we had our first session. This group fixes conflicts of people within the village. After I presented my plan and the official discussion of the matter, we had some coconut wine. It turned out that there are at least four religious sect within the group of seven . all Christians. The discussion on interpretation of the bible verses became chaotic. I listen quietly to voice tones and just when the discussion is about to escalate to more chaotic I told the group to have a moment of silence. And then ask one member to tell us his belief asking also other members to keep quite and listen. One by one all representative of each sect had his exclusive time. After which I told the group to respect each ones belief and move on to a more pleasant subject. One member however speak up and told me that they also want to hear my belief and everyone nod in agreement so I ask the group the same question " Can anyone please tell me where did the bible came from and who made it" At that everyone fell silent for a moment and a member said. " that is the heaviest most difficult question to answer". In that moment I realize that most people in the group had their moment of truth or the start of it. that was like 19 years ago. I have asked the same question over and over again and I am pretty sure many people have their moment of truth with this question. At least those who are open minded enough to entertain differing thoughts. And for that I will keep asking the same question.

Have a happy, nice, fun new year everyone. Going back to my homestead now. See you around whenever I can.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

East Sun (2nd January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (2nd January 2022)

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    With respect, 'He' will not be coming to 'free' us - that job is solely down to Humanity itself. No one's going to 'save' us...we have to do the job ourselves.
    biblicaly the next coming of that being is final judgement, the second death ... the 1000 years of christian rule being completed and end of the church age.
    the idea that a being [other-worldly] will save humanity isn't even biblical, nor likely that the 3 billion who profess the bible as true will fit anywhere
    as the sardine can called earth wont hold them

i read the bible and was unimpressed here is an example of why

the 1st book Mathew records the genealogy of jesus to king david and adam through a surrogate adopted father joseph
    this is one of 80 serious internal contradictions ... some even spoken by jesus himself
    these only lead to arguments so im not posting the list and have heard all the tripe of attempting to explain away the unexplainable
    im a believer, but the bible is not SOURCE for me, its a document from rome a church known as saturnalia the church of satan.
    the church must be in direct communication with SOURCE no book can act as intermediary

that said the book has truths
    i posted one i believe in, by experience long before reading it.

i detest arguing over religion as much as i hate typing on a keyboard
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

5. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...61#post1513861

some more about g-d and other worldly technology
    Semjase's message of peace on earth and goodwill towards men
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2