Thread: The Truth About Simon Parkes

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: The Truth About Simon Parkes

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I have always been intrigued about this Incident.

I found the response back from Simon, Here is the response that I received from him awhile ago in my inbox, word for word as he wrote.

My question to Simon.

Hi Simon whom was involved in the Deaths of the Hikers at the Dyatlov Pass Incident.

Simon Parkes
    Hey,
    Yes this is an "early" story and exhibits some of the same as the animal mutilations sometimes found by farmers.
    I remember quite clearly that this was one of a few stories that my human mother in her position working for Mi5 was told about in some detail - I think she showed interest for no other reason
    than 1959 was the year of my birth.
    Mi5 concluded that the soviet investigator got it right when he put it down to alien intervention - this is what I remember
    half the group were taken into the craft, the other half evaded capture ( I don't know how) the group that were not taken crawled about in a line trying to make it back to the tent - the other group
    were experimented on and on being returned dug themselves a sort of snow house - where they died from the cold - the other group who were in a line crawling about were detected and killed.

Mi5 ( the guy who spoke to my mother at any rate) said that this was a little known group of aliens, very vicious, and not often encountered.
    ultimately no westerners could go there or see the records, the little that was know what first reported to western spys then later when east - west started their " information swaps" on aliens
    that's all I know.
    all the best,
    simon

Take it for what its worth.
    Almost certainly completely made up, yet it's as possible as any other explanation because it does happen & probably much more often that anyone would be comfortable with.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (1st January 2022), onawah (1st January 2022), WhiteFeather (1st January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2