Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default A difficult alignment affecting the next few years

Click image for larger version

Name:	stellarium-033.png
Views:	46
Size:	667.9 KB
ID:	48178
    ...And now a look at the 3 passages of uranus back and forth through alignment with a difficult trio of stars..the red alpha star of CETUS the sea monster, and the 2 eyes of the gorgon
    ..uranus will be aligned with at least one of these stars within 2 degrees, from
    end of may-end of november 2022
    and again 19 mar-1june 2023
    and 7nov 2023-10 apr 2024
    this is the dominant influence over the next 2 years or so
    ...uranus is an exact 84 year cycle in the actually visible star zodiac so we can gain some perspective from looking at previous passes through this zone
    the last time, may-nov 1938, mar-jun 1939, and nov 1939-april 1940
    ..this of course coincided with the build up and start of the 2nd world war
    ..it is worth noting that hitler has his mars in close alignment with the red sea monster star MENKAR
    ..the previous passages same months but 1854-1856 coincided with the CRIMEAN war(between russia and france), where there is tension building up again
    ..the previous triple passages from 1770-1772 coincide with the middle of the american revolutionary war period buildup, again something brewing there
    ...on 1st august 2022 there will be a triple alignment of uranus mars and rahu(n.node) with these 3 stars, so definitely something to watch
    ..i dont wish to alarm people, but if the vaxterminate scare winds down, will this be a potential replacement plan to maintain fear levels?
    Last edited by ian33; 30th December 2021 at 21:47.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Agape (2nd January 2022), Ami (31st December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2022), Brigantia (30th December 2021), chrifri (31st December 2021), DNA (31st December 2021), gini (4th February 2023), happyuk (3rd January 2022), Hym (30th December 2021), Mare (30th December 2021), Pam (31st December 2021), Spiral (30th December 2021), Tintin (2nd January 2022), toppy (31st December 2021), ulli (2nd January 2022), wondering (31st December 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: A difficult complex alignment affecting the next few years

deleted deleted
    Last edited by ian33; 30th January 2022 at 13:03.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Mare (30th December 2021), Pam (31st December 2021), Spiral (30th December 2021), wondering (31st December 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

Default Re: A difficult alignment affecting the next few years

Hello Ian,
    Your attachment is not working. At least not for me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mare For This Post:

Pam (31st December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Well, I've been waiting for this post, they must have planned it like this because they are after all occultists & black magicians, biding their time waiting for the stars to align up.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st December 2021), Brigantia (31st December 2021), ian33 (31st December 2021), Mare (31st December 2021), Pam (31st December 2021), Wind (31st December 2021), wondering (31st December 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ian33 (here)
    Attachment 48178
    ...And now a look at the 3 passages of uranus back and forth through alignment with a difficult trio of stars..the red alpha star of CETUS the sea monster, and the 2 eyes of the gorgon
    ..uranus will be aligned with at least one of these stars within 2 degrees, from
    ...uranus is an exact 84 year cycle in the actually visible star zodiac so we can gain some perspective from looking at previous passes through this zone
    ..it is worth noting that hitler has his mars in close alignment with the red sea monster star MENKAR
    ..the previous passages same months but 1854-1856 coincided with the CRIMEAN war(between russia and france), where there is tension building up again
    ..the previous triple passages from 1770-1772 coincide with the middle of the american revolutionary war period buildup, again something brewing there
    ...on 1st august 2022 there will be a triple alignment of uranus mars and rahu(n.node) with these 3 stars, so definitely something to watch
    ..i dont wish to alarm people, but if the vaxterminate scare winds down, will this be a potential replacement plan to maintain fear levels?
    I have studied the fixed stars a bit and I have Bernadette Brady's book. Cetus is a pretty large constellation, known as The Whale (pre-Greek), the hateful sea monster (Greek), the whale that swallowed Jonah (Christian). Ptolemy compares the stars of Cetus to saturn. Robson relates it to disease, disgrace and ruin. Ebertin places the star Menkar in the neck of the Whale, saying it causes sore throats. Brady writes, "the unpleasant meaning of this star (Menkar) is justified if we think of this whale in the sky as representing the human unconscious or the collective unconscious which, like a beast from the deep, can erupt with moments of great collective insight, or bring chaos and mayhem. Because Cetus is symbolic of these unconscious forces in the human collective, physically out of sight in the depths of the human ocean, its placement in a chart can be difficult." She goes on to list Hitler with Menkar on his mars, Mao Tse-Tung Menkar with Venus and Mussolini with Jupiter. However, Sigmund Freud had his natal Sun with Menkar and his life work was to study the human unconscious.

SAturn is the planet most representative of fear, and we have been experiencing a series of squares between saturn and uranus, starting on February 17 2021. They squared again in June and a 3rd and last time on Christmas Eve. We will continue to feel the effects, as this 90 degree angle continues to present a challenge between saturn's energy of control, fear and limitation and the revolutionary, future-oriented planet of change - uranus. As the energy of this challenge dissipates, uranus takes the stronger position, since he is in the furthest position from earth.

It is my feeling that we can learn to work with the energies of uranus to make technology our friend, to work together as community (another keyword for uranus) to explore the unknown and unconscious. Cetus well describes what we are facing. There are vast unknowns, deceptions and uncharted territories. But uranus is cutting edge and in concert with other planets, might well find new ways of charting the depths of unconscious, unknowns and untried.

I know what you mean about Algol. That is a pretty evil star and I've had experience with it in people's charts. But Tucker Carlson was born with Sun conjunct Algol, so he must have some other good influences working in his chart. Algol is at 26 degrees of Taurus.
    Last edited by lilac; 31st December 2021 at 04:50.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Ami (31st December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2022), Brigantia (31st December 2021), ian33 (31st December 2021), Mare (2nd January 2022), Pam (31st December 2021), Spiral (31st December 2021), ulli (2nd January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Attachment 48179
    Hitler's mars placement. his sun aligned with the main stars of the ram
    ca you explain more ... or pm me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Spiral (2nd January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7he5ource (here)
    Attachment 48179
    Hitler's mars placement. his sun aligned with the main stars of the ram
    ca you explain more ... or pm me
    not sure what there is to explain here, mars aligns with menkar, sun with hamal and sheratan, BY RIGHT ASCENDANT.
    so his mars being affected by uranus during that period...

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Well, I've been waiting for this post, they must have planned it like this because they are after all occultists & black magicians, biding their time waiting for the stars to align up.
    ..yes they secretly use star magic..siting their power centres at latitudes where a key star passes directly overhead at the same latitude...example dragons eye star eltanin has stopped over londons latitude for last 1000 years..there are 13 stone dragons guarding the entrances to the city of london independent city state(square mile, the crown)
    the 2 eyes of the gorgon, are what i call overstars to new york(algol) and washington d.c.( the red eye, gorgonea tertia)
    ..i have years of research in my overstars group on facebook..ancient sites temples cathedrals all built at time and place when major stars passing at exact latitude...royalty crowned and buried under key stars...seemingly this method that i stumbled on is a masonic secret(brought by the templars from the crusades out east) as no mention of it anywhere, and it has been going on at least 5000 years from mesopotamia, egypt to the americas..i learned a lot from researching this

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Agape (2nd January 2022), Ami (31st December 2021), Brigantia (3rd January 2022), Spiral (31st December 2021), wondering (2nd January 2022)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i have researched many difficult events, wars, 911 etc etc and repeatedly they coincide with planets aligned by right ascendant or parallel with orange or red stars..
    ..yes uranus can give transcendental or illuminating results, notably when aligned with blue or blue/white stars, and benefic results with white stars..again by right ascendant or parallel..
    ..this is something that tropical astrologers will naturally discount, as it is not so easy to do this research, and the inclination tends to not be there..not a commercial path as people mostly like what they already know, and prefer to be told nice things, for which they will pay
    ..i do expect opposition from tropicalists(from past experience) ..understandable as my work has original challenging elements, and can be hard to grasp due to unfamiliarity and the extra dimensions involved

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (3rd January 2022), Catseye (2nd January 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022), ulli (2nd January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    ..yes they secretly use star magic..siting their power centres at latitudes where a key star passes directly overhead at the same latitude...example dragons eye star eltanin has stopped over londons latitude for last 1000 years..there are 13 stone dragons guarding the entrances to the city of london independent city state(square mile, the crown)
    the 2 eyes of the gorgon, are what i call overstars to new york(algol) and washington d.c.( the red eye, gorgonea tertia)
    ..i have years of research in my overstars group on facebook..ancient sites temples cathedrals all built at time and place when major stars passing at exact latitude...royalty crowned and buried under key stars...seemingly this method that i stumbled on is a masonic secret(brought by the templars from the crusades out east) as no mention of it anywhere, and it has been going on at least 5000 years from mesopotamia, egypt to the americas..i learned a lot from researching this
    Could you pm me a link or post the full name of your FB group please, I wouldn't mind have a look, the FB search engine just gives me ex pat groups for Pakistanis for some unexplainable reason if I just enter "overstars".

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

ulli (3rd January 2022)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

before these red star alignments later in the year, uranus will move back into parallel alignment(within 30 minutes of arc)with the 2 blue/white stars of PEGASUS, ALGENIB AND MARKAB, from mid feb-mid april...this brings out the more spiritual/metaphysical nature of uranus, awakening the brow chakra/3rd eye for those affected/aspected by uranus, for those with that kind of awareness as indicated in birth chart..
    .saturn however is currently parallel orange CETUS star DIPHDA until 21 jan, manifesting saturns more destructive side(police brutality etc)
    saturn will then move into parallel alignment with benign white star SIRIUS, and aligned with yellow(creative)AQUARIUS star SADALSUUD from then until april, moving from destructive to creative again,

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (3rd January 2022), Mare (3rd January 2022), Merkaba360 (3rd May 2022), Spiral (3rd January 2022)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the 2 eyes of the gorgon ALGOL and GORGONEA TERTIA, are connected with NEW YORK and WASHINGTON respectively
    this is because they pass directly overhead(zenith) at the exact latitude concerned, every day
    so i will be watching those 2 key cities for developments when uranus aligns with those stars this summer, as described in post

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Mare (30th January 2022), Spiral (30th January 2022)

24. Link to Post #13
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,290 times in 1,184 posts

Arrow Re: A difficult alignment affecting the next few years

Legend: Cetus represents the sea monster or whale sent by Neptune to devour Andromeda (see Andromeda). [Robson, p.38.]

Influences: According to Ptolemy this constellation is like Saturn. It is said to cause laziness and idleness, but to confer an emotional and charitable nature, with the ability to command, especially in war. Makes one amiable, prudent, happy by sea and land, and helps to recover lost goods. [Robson, p.38.]

The astrological influences of the constellation Cetus given by Manilius:

"As the last portion of the Fishes (Pisces) rises, appears the constellation of the Whale, pursuing Andromeda in heaven as on the sea. This monster enlists its sons [those influenced astrologically by Cetus] in an onslaught on the deep and a butchery of scaly creatures; theirs will be a passion for ensnaring the deep with nets spread wide and for straitening the sea with bonds; they will confine in spacious prisons seals which deem themselves as safe as in the open sea and shackle them fast in fetters; the unwary tunny they will draw along in a network of meshes. Their capture is not the end, the fish struggle against their bonds, meet a new assault, and suffer death by the knife, and the sea is dyed, mixed with blood of its own. Furthermore, when the victims lie dead along the shore, a second slaughter is perpetrated on the first; the fish are torn into pieces, and a single body is divided to serve separate ends. One part is better if its juices [sauce] are given up, another if they are retained. In the one case a valuable fluid is discharged, which yields the choicest part of the blood, flavored with salt, it imparts a relish to the palate. In the other case all the pieces of the decaying carcass are blended together and merge their shapes until every distinguishing feature has been lost, they provide food with a condiment of general use. Or when, presenting the very likeness of the dark-hued sea, a shoal of the scaly creatures has come to a stop and cannot move for their numbers, they are surrounded and drawn from the water by a huge drag-net, and fill large tanks and wine-vats, their common endowment of liquid is exuded upon each other, for their inward parts melt and issue forth as a stream of decomposition.

Moreover, such men [those astrologically influenced by Cetus] will be able to fill great salt-pans, to evaporate the sea, and to extract the sea’s venom [salt], they prepare a wide expanse of hardened ground and surround it with firm walls, next conduct therein waters channeled from the nearby sea and then deny them exit by closing sluice-gates, so the floor holds in the waves and begins to glisten as the water is drained off by the sun. When the sea’s dry element has collected, Ocean’s white locks (salt) are shorn for use at table, and huge mounds are made of the solid foam; and the poison of the deep, which prevents the use of sea-water, vitiating it with a  taste, they commute to life-giving salt and render a source of health." [Manilius, Astronomica, 1st century AD, book 5, p.353, 355.]

The astrological influences of the constellation Cetus

Legend: Cetus represents the sea monster or whale sent by Neptune to devour Andromeda (see Andromeda). [Robson, p.38.]

Influences: According to Ptolemy this constellation is like Saturn. It is said to cause laziness and idleness, but to confer an emotional and charitable nature, with the ability to command, especially in war. Makes one amiable, prudent, happy by sea and land, and helps to recover lost goods. [Robson, p.38.]

The astrological influences of the constellation Cetus given by Manilius:

"As the last portion of the Fishes (Pisces) rises, appears the constellation of the Whale, pursuing Andromeda in heaven as on the sea. This monster enlists its sons [those influenced astrologically by Cetus] in an onslaught on the deep and a butchery of scaly creatures; theirs will be a passion for ensnaring the deep with nets spread wide and for straitening the sea with bonds; they will confine in spacious prisons seals which deem themselves as safe as in the open sea and shackle them fast in fetters; the unwary tunny they will draw along in a network of meshes. Their capture is not the end, the fish struggle against their bonds, meet a new assault, and suffer death by the knife, and the sea is dyed, mixed with blood of its own. Furthermore, when the victims lie dead along the shore, a second slaughter is perpetrated on the first; the fish are torn into pieces, and a single body is divided to serve separate ends. One part is better if its juices [sauce] are given up, another if they are retained. In the one case a valuable fluid is discharged, which yields the choicest part of the blood, flavored with salt, it imparts a relish to the palate. In the other case all the pieces of the decaying carcass are blended together and merge their shapes until every distinguishing feature has been lost, they provide food with a condiment of general use. Or when, presenting the very likeness of the dark-hued sea, a shoal of the scaly creatures has come to a stop and cannot move for their numbers, they are surrounded and drawn from the water by a huge drag-net, and fill large tanks and wine-vats, their common endowment of liquid is exuded upon each other, for their inward parts melt and issue forth as a stream of decomposition.

"Moreover, such men [those astrologically influenced by Cetus] will be able to fill great salt-pans, to evaporate the sea, and to extract the sea’s venom [salt], they prepare a wide expanse of hardened ground and surround it with firm walls, next conduct therein waters channeled from the nearby sea and then deny them exit by closing sluice-gates, so the floor holds in the waves and begins to glisten as the water is drained off by the sun. When the sea’s dry element has collected, Ocean’s white locks (salt) are shorn for use at table, and huge mounds are made of the solid foam; and the poison of the deep, which prevents the use of sea-water, vitiating it with a  taste, they commute to life-giving salt and render a source of health." [Manilius, Astronomica, 1st century AD, book 5, p.353, 355.]

The astrological influences of the star Menkar

According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Saturn; to Simmonite, of Mars; and, to Alvidas, of Venus and the Moon. It causes disease, disgrace, ruin, injury from beasts, sickness, and loss of fortune. [Robson, p.176.]

This star has a Saturnine character, corresponding to impediments of many kinds, worries and tests of endurance. Unjustified enmities, hardening and toughening these people in some ways. In some cases with conjunction of Saturn, Mars or Neptune, diseases of the throat, inflammation of larynx, sometimes danger by suffocation have been noted. These people are advised to take good care of themselves if they have a tendency to throat trouble and to take prophylactic measures. They should avoid overstraining their larynx and should they have special demands regarding the larynx, they are advised to take trouble in the methodical training of their vocal chords etc. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.37.]

If Rising: Legacies and inheritances attended by much evil. [Robson, p.176.]

If culminating: Disgrace, danger from cattle and large beasts. [Robson, p.176.]

With Sun: Great trouble, sickness, throat ailments, legacies and inheritances attended by much evil, loss of money, failure of crops. [Robson, p.176.]

With Moon: Mental anxiety, hatred of the vulgar, ill-will of women, danger from thieves, sickness to native and family, loss of marriage partner or near relative, quarrels, legal losses, legacies and inheritances attended by much evil. [Robson, p.176.]

With Mercury: Difficulties through writings, difficulty in payment of mortgages, ill-health to marriage partner or relative, destruction of crops. [Robson, p.176.]

With Venus: Strong and uncontrolled passions, jealousy, domestic disharmony and temporary separation, ill-health of marriage partner. [Robson, p.176.]

With Mars: Evil associates, immoral, violent, murderous, violent death. [Robson, p.176.]

With Jupiter: Deceitful, dishonest, wandering life, imprisonment, banishment, or judicial sentence. [Robson, p.176.]

With Saturn: Self-seeking, selfish, causes unhappiness to others, much sickness. [Robson, p.177.]

With Uranus: Active mind, artistic, scientific and mystical interest and ability, troubles through opposite sex, loss through fire and false friends, good fortune and misfortune alternately, severe injuries from animals. [Robson, p.177.]

thank you iam33 for this information on the star Cetus in conjunction Uranus, it's fascinating

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Casey Claar (16th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

time is coming when we may see what will manifest in the months ahead
    ..i use right ascendant which differs in timing and actual position in the sky consequently..so tropical research will give different results..i know this is hard to comprehend from a simple linear perspective ,so i accept and expect some confusion caused by different methods employed
    ...ALGOL is a blue/white star so i am now unconvinced that it is as bad as reported, when using right ascension alignment..i have determined where the sun is positioned by tropical method, which is not aliigned with algol but 2 orange stars using the methods that i am researching..so i understand why tropical astrologers accurately report negative observations from that actual astronomical position labeled as algol by tropical researchers
    ..again i am using different methods which would be in error to compare with each other
    ..i mean no disrespect to tropical astrology, which i cut my teeth on in my early years learning much

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (11th May 2022), Catseye (11th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), Journeyman (13th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

now the question of nuclear weapons deployed
    i examined hiroshima, nagasaki, fukushima, and the 10 major u.s.. atomic tests i found listed/dated
    ...ALL had PLUTO aligned with orange or red stars, along with other indicators
    the next time pluto is aligned so, will be 2027
    Last edited by ian33; 13th May 2022 at 08:57.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

leavesoftrees (13th May 2022), Matthew (13th May 2022), onevoice (13th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th May 2022), wondering (16th May 2022)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

.....this last part of aries(the tail, )is connected with purification by fire, in vedic astrology...perhaps a better thing to focus on than somebody elses war

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Journeyman (17th May 2022), wondering (16th May 2022)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

MENKAR is frequency M1.5, so covers bothM1 and M2 frequencies..
    .ukraine has venus M2, U.S.has saturn M1(not good), russia has jupiter M1(good for russia,confidence), poland has mars M1(looking to join in, watch the next alignment march- june)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

gini (4th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread