+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crystalline energy and the new earth

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Crystalline energy and the new earth

I've heard it said that humanity is moving from a carbon based cell structure to a more crystalline structure. One noticeable effect of this transition i believe is that people will literally become shinier and their auras will actually glow more thru earth's ascension and beyond. Also its just not humans that are becoming crystalline i believe its the whole planet that's becoming crystalline , everything included plants animal trees you name it. If this is true than its not hard to realize that our planet could change into something more beautiful than we can imagine which is very exciting. Earth could morph into what all those fantasy pictures depict. I inserted a couple of pictures of those drawings here so i could describe more what i am talking about. Everything is crystal clear and pristine It makes me wonder what those artists really know when they create these pictures. A planet free of disease pollution and anything negative. Everything is crumbling right now the old way is dying in the system and in people. That's why there is so much chaos and unsettling stories going around. We have come so far even compared to 10 years ago. Its like it may be hard to see it but the energy has changed so much in these past years even so in this little town of mine but i d imagine its basically the same wherever you go. Before there was like a nauseating buzz around my town that you could literally hear. Now all that has gone silent and there is this strange kind of peace and eerie silence that has replaced it. Without that buzz people can hear their higher selves now more than ever. They can awaking faster too. That confusion has lifted. Along with that though people are being forced to face their shadows, the dark night of the soul for many. They cant mask their true feelings of pain anymore. That's one reason why some people like to sleep with a fan on or something noisy because they cant stand the silence it reveals too much in them. Well the silence is everywhere now that stillness people are being forced to confront it which adds to the chaos going on on our planet which will eventually lead to the liberation our planet. It truly is an exciting time to be alive if you look at it from a different perspective.

Click image for larger version

Name:	e967a4453737af447133a88f0d70ec98.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	864.3 KB
ID:	48194Click image for larger version

Name:	fantasy_world_by_ignisfatuusii_d9mqjtb-fullview.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	48195
    Last edited by Jay82; 31st December 2021 at 15:12.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Jay82 For This Post:

Brigantia (1st January 2022), Chip (2nd January 2022), East Sun (31st December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (31st December 2021), Franny (3rd January 2022), Harmony (1st January 2022), Heart to heart (31st December 2021), lilac (1st January 2022), Mare (1st January 2022), Mari (31st December 2021), modini (3rd January 2022), Pam (31st December 2021), scotslad (31st December 2021), Sérénité (2nd January 2022), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2021), The KMan (2nd January 2022), Tigger (1st January 2022), Vicus (31st December 2021), WhiteFeather (31st December 2021), Wind (31st December 2021), wondering (2nd January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,032 times in 312 posts

Default Re: Crystalline energy and the new earth

Quote Posted by Jay82 (here)
    I've heard it said that humanity is moving from a carbon based cell structure to a more crystalline structure. One noticeable effect of this transition i believe is that people will literally become shinier and their auras will actually glow more thru earth's ascension and beyond. Also its just not humans that are becoming crystalline i believe its the whole planet that's becoming crystalline , everything included plants animal trees you name it. If this is true than its not hard to realize that our planet could change into something more beautiful than we can imagine which is very exciting. Earth could morph into what all those fantasy pictures depict. I inserted a couple of pictures of those drawings here so i could describe more what i am talking about. Everything is crystal clear and pristine It makes me wonder what those artists really know when they create these pictures. A planet free of disease pollution and anything negative. Everything is crumbling right now the old way is dying in the system and in people. That's why there is so much chaos and unsettling stories going around. We have come so far even compared to 10 years ago. Its like it may be hard to see it but the energy has changed so much in these past years even so in this little town of mine but i d imagine its basically the same wherever you go. Before there was like a nauseating buzz around my town that you could literally hear. Now all that has gone silent and there is this strange kind of peace and eerie silence that has replaced it. Without that buzz people can hear their higher selves now more than ever. They can awaking faster too. That confusion has lifted. Along with that though people are being forced to face their shadows, the dark night of the soul for many. They cant mask their true feelings of pain anymore. That's one reason why some people like to sleep with a fan on or something noisy because they cant stand the silence it reveals too much in them. Well the silence is everywhere now that stillness people are being forced to confront it which adds to the chaos going on on our planet which will eventually lead to the liberation our planet. It truly is an exciting time to be alive if you look at it from a different perspective.

Attachment 48194Attachment 48195
    Absolutely agree on all points. I couldn't put a finger at first on the quietness that has come to the area in which i live - very noticeable lately, but I sense too, that this 'lockdown' of humanity has had a beneficial effect on those who are receptive to the energies and who are able to embrace the quiet in themselves too. Yes, we are getting ready for a quantum leap.....

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Brigantia (1st January 2022), Chip (2nd January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Harmony (1st January 2022), Heart to heart (31st December 2021), Jay82 (31st December 2021), Pam (31st December 2021), Tigger (1st January 2022), WhiteFeather (1st January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,793 times in 2,714 posts

Several years ago, I would have thought that what you are saying is mostly wishful thinking, but that has changed. I have had visual evidence and most definitely feel the frequency changing. I am so glad your post included the entire creation and is not just human exclusive, Jay82. Because this is the change of all of our creation, this is a new time and a new frequency for all of creation.

The frequency change doesn't always feel comfortable and will/is crazymaking for those that are resisting it and holding on to the frequency we have been used to. Our job, it seems to me is to stay open and willing to cooperate with the frequency and learn from it and it may not be a very positive experience for those that just don't want to do it.

In a sense many of us were mismatched with the frequency we are moving out of and it was uncomfortable for us to be in it. The inversion we are experiencing that manifests in presenting evil as good will bring with it a bit of a surprise because things will be reversed, those that thrived on the old frequency will now feel the dis-ease that many of us have experienced for years, even our whole lives as though they are being placed on electric overload. The values that appear to be acceptable in the world and constantly encouraged under the old frequency will lose it's stimulating, addictive and intoxicating feeling as the new frequency continues to manifest.

Everyone has a choice try to stay on the sinking luxury liner (think Titanic) and keep drinking the champagne and partying, ignoring the fact that the ship is sinking or get on that little life raft that may not look that impressive but it will keep us nicely afloat.

Great thread, I would love to hear if others have had experience they feel as evidence of frequency change.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd January 2022), Brigantia (1st January 2022), Chip (2nd January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Harmony (1st January 2022), Heart to heart (1st January 2022), Hym (31st December 2021), Jay82 (31st December 2021), Mare (1st January 2022), Mari (31st December 2021), Mashika (2nd January 2022), modini (3rd January 2022), Sérénité (2nd January 2022), Tigger (1st January 2022), WhiteFeather (1st January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,893 times in 1,502 posts

That is exciting to hear. I hope it is true.
    As an artist I will miss green nature but all things change
    eventually. I'll embrace quietness externally and within myself.

I'm very pessimistic and who wouldn't be in the last few decades.
    I'll try to envision a new beginning.

If we all do maybe it will make a difference.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Brigantia (1st January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Harmony (1st January 2022), Jay82 (31st December 2021), Mare (1st January 2022), Pam (3rd January 2022), Tigger (1st January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We were always a crystalline based life form. Everything in existence, exists in a holofractal reality that exists in crystalline form.

Not saying you are wrong, just the timing is wrong. Can't switch from something you have always been. I too believe we are heading for ascension, however, I believe we will be leaving this crystalline based life form and will ascend into whatever form is in the next spatial dimension. I believe that everyone who has passed on has already ascended. I truly hope ascension doesn't mean death, but instead means that they are going to pump light/energy at the world to increase our biofrequency and the frequency of all matter and life around us into the next dimension. I myself am still trying to figure out what it all entails, others may already have the answers I am seeking, however due to perception what they perceive the answer to be may be different from what the actual reality is, so we truly cannot rely on eachothers observations. It's still fun to share and read everyone else's experiences. Sometimes they match and sometimes they don't, not all experience will be the same and that is okay. I read somewhere that its possible that there isn't a shared reality but a perceived reality that is personal to each person. So its possible that reality wont match person to person.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RAEFOS For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Harmony (1st January 2022), Pam (3rd January 2022), Tigger (1st January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 85,778 times in 15,732 posts

Gigi Young in one of her recent talks spoke about how humanity was merged with crystalline consciousness at one time, and will be again.
    I think it was in this one posted at: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1469925
    I had a friend, a 6th generation Apache Medicine Woman named Sunshine who told me that she had memories of living in one of the Temples for priestesses in Atlantis, and that working with giant crystals were a central part of their training.
    Max the Crystal Skull has been said to contain the untainted, original blueprint of humanity's genome.
    With all the genetic alterations that the COVID jabs are creating now, I imagine that is going to be invaluable, though Max's worth was already beyond measure as an authentic ancient artifact of past advanced technologies.
    (If it was made on Earth, that is, which some say it was not.)
    In any case, considering the way in which crystal was used in Atlantean times to generate energy and for healing, there is no doubt it will be of inestimable value to humanity again.
    The channeled messages from the late James Tyberonn posted in the channeled subforum from years past contain credible info to that effect, imho.
    Last edited by onawah; 1st January 2022 at 04:20.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd January 2022), Chip (2nd January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Harmony (1st January 2022), Heart to heart (1st January 2022), Hym (1st January 2022), Mare (1st January 2022), Mashika (2nd January 2022), meeradas (3rd January 2022), Pam (3rd January 2022), Tigger (1st January 2022), Wind (1st January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member SoulValor's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    The frequency change doesn't always feel comfortable and will/is crazymaking for those that are resisting it and holding on to the frequency we have been used to. Our job, it seems to me is to stay open and willing to cooperate with the frequency and learn from it and it may not be a very positive experience for those that just don't want to do it.
    Frequency change I can agree to, I've been sensing that myself. But towards crystalization? I'm not sure. What exactly is the evidence for that? (I guess this goes more to Jay82) Crystals can actually be pretty dense and hard....which is not exactly what we should be heading to, right? I mean I love gemstones and work with them frequently (pun intended ) but the elitist have been know to cherish and use them too (yes, materialistically but also for magic). So, I don't know...

Quote Everyone has a choice try to stay on the sinking luxury liner (think Titanic) and keep drinking the champagne and partying, ignoring the fact that the ship is sinking or get on that little life raft that may not look that impressive but it will keep us nicely afloat.
    That's funny - gotta love synchronicities! Because just about two hours earlier I had an impulse to watch some 80's music videos (or early 90s) on youtube. I do that occasionally. Well, I was in the mood for a bit of Falco and one of the videos I watched/listened to was "Titanic".

Apologies in case the music is not your cup of tea.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Pam (3rd January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,532 times in 2,474 posts

Quote Posted by SoulValor (here)
    Frequency change I can agree to, I've been sensing that myself. But towards crystalization? I'm not sure. What exactly is the evidence for that? (I guess this goes more to Jay82) Crystals can actually be pretty dense and hard....which is not exactly what we should be heading to, right? I mean I love gemstones and work with them frequently (pun intended ) but the elitist have been know to cherish and use them too (yes, materialistically but also for magic). So, I don't know...

Quote Everyone has a choice try to stay on the sinking luxury liner (think Titanic) and keep drinking the champagne and partying, ignoring the fact that the ship is sinking or get on that little life raft that may not look that impressive but it will keep us nicely afloat.
    That's funny - gotta love synchronicities! Because just about two hours earlier I had an impulse to watch some 80's music videos (or early 90s) on youtube. I do that occasionally. Well, I was in the mood for a bit of Falco and one of the videos I watched/listened to was "Titanic".

I do believe that this is not a physical change itself, but rather like a "spiritual energy" one. Crystals represent several spiritual behaviors, not necessarily 100% tied to physical objects. The use of words related to physical objects, to represent non-physical ones, always makes thing obscure and confusing, instead of more clear

If you abstract something way too much, it loses any connection to the original/real meaning and also to the reality of the concept you were trying to describe

Frequencies are one example. As it has been abstracted non stop, abstraction over abstraction, some people ended up believing it was some kind of energy itself, like a power ray. I even watched some guy claiming to be an expert spiritual master or something, saying "they could send you a frequency and clean you of your illness". So a frequency turned into some magical energy ray.

As Pam mentioned, it can be sensed, your body/soul is releasing/receiving energies and working around a specific frequency, it is adjusted to that. If the frequency of some energies change around, you will notice if you are able to "feel/see" it. And it causes disarray in you and others. Because if you were spiritualy aligned to some frequency that allows you to connect, and that one changes, you lose your ability to remain connected. Channel is broken and you have to regain/change/adjust your frequency so you can reconnect. does that makes sense?

That's completely different of thinking that frequencies are some kind of power laser/energy ray that can hit you once and cause some form of damage/change to your body/soul

That's the problem with abstractions when used in that way, an abstraction wrapping another abstraction wrapping another abstraction wrapping another....

It's the spiritual version of "skipping leg day" at the gym
    Last edited by Mashika; 2nd January 2022 at 04:19.
    Мария Алиса Соколова

I bet you're naked under those clothes, how indecent of you

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Michi (2nd January 2022), Pam (3rd January 2022), Sérénité (2nd January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,697 times in 2,633 posts

Creation is a constant dance of energies/ frequencies. Earth and Humans included. The old present and upcoming frequencies are all part of the song. I don't buy into new better/ more beautiful than the old. Every note/ frequency is an essential part of the song. not better or worse than the rest. Because they don't compete rather they compliment. Take one out and its going to be off beat.
    Last edited by Bubu; 2nd January 2022 at 05:19.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (2nd January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Jad (2nd January 2022), The KMan (2nd January 2022), wondering (2nd January 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,963 times in 805 posts

I’m a little obsessed with crystals.
    I think their power and abilities are very much overlooked.
    Who wants carbon diamond at their core? Nope, I’d much rather have a quartz crystal

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd January 2022), Franny (3rd January 2022), Hym (2nd January 2022), meeradas (3rd January 2022), Wind (2nd January 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,277 times in 412 posts

Not sure if it was here on Avalon, but I've seen photos of the Sun with major portions of its surface showing as total black which is visual evidence of the Sun moving in and out of the 4th dimension - the black areas being those parts that have temporarily transitioned in to the higher dimension and which later return to 3D. The Sun is well on it's way to ascend and it is the Sun's ascension that will drive Gaia's ascension and those who reside on her surface. The elite know this and are watching the Sun closely. Remember the Vatican announcing it's new Lucifer telescope a few years back?

I find this explanation very consistent with many of the prophecies around ascension. I see this as a time (soon) when the Sun will reach a point where it fully ascends to 4D and in this moment or brief time period which some describe as several days, the Sun's light will switch to a 4D frequency, bathing the Earth in 4D Light and causing massive transformation at a molecular and sub-atomic levels. For many, this higher frequency light will cause them to faint temporarily, go to sleep and for some, become completely disorientated. Others, who's individual frequency is compatible with the 4D Light, will feel liberated and a sense of unprecedented freedom. I would go so far as to say "born again" in the real sense of the word. Some people won't be able to handle the higher frequency and will leave their bodies entirely while others will find they have the ability in 4D to create new bodies. I find this interpretation of ascension to make the most sense to me, partly because there has to be a cosmological aspect to the whole phenomenon anyway.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd January 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,793 times in 2,714 posts

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    Quote Posted by SoulValor (here)

I do believe that this is not a physical change itself, but rather like a "spiritual energy" one. Crystals represent several spiritual behaviors, not necessarily 100% tied to physical objects. The use of words related to physical objects, to represent non-physical ones, always makes thing obscure and confusing, instead of more clear

If you abstract something way too much, it loses any connection to the original/real meaning and also to the reality of the concept you were trying to describe

Frequencies are one example. As it has been abstracted non stop, abstraction over abstraction, some people ended up believing it was some kind of energy itself, like a power ray. I even watched some guy claiming to be an expert spiritual master or something, saying "they could send you a frequency and clean you of your illness". So a frequency turned into some magical energy ray.

As Pam mentioned, it can be sensed, your body/soul is releasing/receiving energies and working around a specific frequency, it is adjusted to that. If the frequency of some energies change around, you will notice if you are able to "feel/see" it. And it causes disarray in you and others. Because if you were spiritualy aligned to some frequency that allows you to connect, and that one changes, you lose your ability to remain connected. Channel is broken and you have to regain/change/adjust your frequency so you can reconnect. does that makes sense?

That's completely different of thinking that frequencies are some kind of power laser/energy ray that can hit you once and cause some form of damage/change to your body/soul

That's the problem with abstractions when used in that way, an abstraction wrapping another abstraction wrapping another abstraction wrapping another....

It's the spiritual version of "skipping leg day" at the gym
    It makes perfect sense. I do find discussing something as ethereal as frequencies really hard to articulate. It is something that at the end of the day is fluid and can't truly be conceptualized but can be experienced. At least that is my personal experience. There are some that seem to be pretty good at talking about it or may it is pointing in the direction but it is a toughie.

Thanks for you insightful comment, Malisa.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Mashika (3rd January 2022), Sérénité (3rd January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread