Thread: Joe Rogan interview with Dr. Robert Malone | December 2021

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

Default Re: Joe Rogan interview with Dr. Robert Malone | December 2021

What absolutely flabbergasts me concerning Joni Mitchell is the fact she claims to have Morgellons and seems to be quite privy to the reality the government goes to extreme lengths to control/shift a narrative through careful hijacking of the available media on any given subject. Even in the face of naysayers and those mocking her, she knows the condition is real and is likely a synthetic parasite invented a long time ago as an experiment for biowarfare. Later unleashed into the environment. People who claim to have it are immediately told they're delusional and imagining their symptoms. If you google it, Google immediately declares its a psychological condition and not a real disease. I've seen documentaries where people literally stumped their own doctors after showing them in person what appeared to be living neon colored alien threads popping out of their skin. The doctors studied the removed particles under a microscope and could easily see the fibers didn't come from clothing fibers. They weren't natural. The fibers were alive. Even after being confronted with the fibers dead on, these same doctors will still shake their head in disapproval in the face of extreme evidence. The "mass formation psychosis" effect at its finest.

She's no stranger to government coverups. Yet, here she is totally convinced that the narrative at hand regarding vaccines and Covid is somehow transparent and true. This is a woman of great spiritual intellect, who I admired through my entire young adult life. In my early 20's, she was my hero. I destroyed my "BLUE" album (CD) by playing it too many hundreds of times in my car while traveling. She wasn't just credited for trying to make the world a better place, she is a true philosopher (or was), and an true empathic open minded being that millions have regarded as having other-worldly wisdom. A feminine hero for the ages.

What we're seeing here with Mitchell and Young just doesn't make any sense to me. If anything, they should be on the other side of the line given their intensive pasts rallying against government agendas. The last month I have been seeing red regarding both of them. Totally disgusted and sickened by what they've chosen to align themselves with. I use to love Young too. What a f'ing sell out.

I believe the reason both have taken this side of the narrative is due to FEAR. Fear of being associated with the "Conservative bigots and racists", as Trudeau sheepishly labeled all the protesters in Canada recently. Many liberals are terrified of being associated with ignorance, racism, or right wing extremism. I relate to this. What they don't realize is that the "Covid Debate" needs to transcend politics as soon as possible. Our very souls are on the line here. This is biblical in my opinion. This should have never have been a left/right debate. It effects all of us. Unfortunately the "Trump" types in America/Canada make the opposing (and censored) narrative look insane and full of ignorance. Its honestly an embarrassment. I believe Joni and Young are just doing the politically correct thing so that they don't have to come under fire for aligning themselves with "the racist bigots", as every city hip liberal sees it.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 11th February 2022 at 17:37.
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Alan (11th February 2022), Bill Ryan (11th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (11th February 2022), gord (11th February 2022), Gwin Ru (12th February 2022), Hermoor (20th February 2022), Kryztian (12th February 2022), Spiral (11th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Maybe yes, maybe no. And so many shades of grey in between. Discernment is everything.

Part 1.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZwqHpvycIc9Q/

Part 2.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qe2tynQZTQWA/

Last edited by Hermoor; 20th February 2022 at 16:36.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2022), Gwin Ru (20th February 2022), jaybee (20th February 2022), mountain_jim (20th February 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

^^^
    thanks Hermoor - going to watch the Maajid Nawaz interview over the next couple of days..

and while I'm here just want to say that Jimmy Dore said in his show yesterday that Neil Young has his songs back on Spotify .... hmmmm .....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2022), Gwin Ru (20th February 2022), Hermoor (21st February 2022), mountain_jim (20th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3