Thread: The Omicron Experience

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

Default Re: The Omicron Experience

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    I've been awake most of last night with a dry tickly throat, slight cough, heart racing slightly, plus aching joints. Taking all the recommended precautions and supplements, had a dose of Ivermectin tablet just in case, my wife feels the same as me -though she has the same symptoms for a couple of days my youngest daughter has just said her throat is painful too. My eldest daughter spent NYE with us she started to have a painful throat on the 1st. I'm resigned to catching it (whatever variation it is!) now and gain immunity and get it over with.

Have some good books to read and I will stay in my conservatory and later bedroom and read. My wife bought me 'Who Built The Moon?' book in large print for Xmas so that'll be a apt diversion for me!
    I feel so washed out from this lurgy, it does feel as my it is attacking my psyche and I'm not able to sleep as I usually do - having the most uncomfortable and unnerving dreams when I do get to doze off; it is if I'm being immersed into wavy 'dark light' that looks and acts as a sponge. Never experienced anything like it before. This virus variant or whatever it is just feels like a manufactured poisoning.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Blastolabs (12th January 2022), graciousb (12th January 2022), Gwin Ru (6th January 2022), happyuk (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Sadieblue (6th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member UNEEKSTUF's Avatar
    Thanks

I am probably not posting in the correct thread, but I need some advice. I am not vaccinated... thought I was pretty healthy, but I contracted Omicron. I have never been so sick in my entire life. My main symptom is exhaustion. I was due back to work today but I am unable to leave this bed. I have minimal congestion. I am laying here crying out of hopelessness. Taking the recommended supplements is not helping. I am too tired to search posts. I don't know what more to do to help myself. I am not having a problem sleeping. I sleep around 20 hours a day.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to UNEEKSTUF For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), Blastolabs (12th January 2022), happyuk (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (19th January 2022), Mark (7th January 2022), mizo (6th January 2022), mountain_jim (6th January 2022), pyrangello (11th January 2022), Sadieblue (6th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th January 2022), ulli (11th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Sadieblue (here)
    Nine members of my family have had covid, or so the test they took said, some home tested, some by medical staff.
    Seven of the nine lived in the same household, all had it except two...the adults got steroids to help them through it and keep it from their lungs, the three youngest children had it, only took childrens tylenol, and lots of juices with vit. C, and gator aide...The mother lost her voice down to a whisper, and still has headaches, Dad was in bed for a week...the young ones 2ys, 3 1/2, and the other 6yrs...had fever of 103 for one day, then up playing. They are all still quarantined for another week, if no one else test positive. The older son didn't get it, or at least not yet, neither the wee three week old baby. But they have both been pretty much quarantined in a seperate part of the house.

The other two adults lived in another household....Male was pretty sick for two weeks and on a steroid.
    Female, still sick, and has after effects in her feet, they both got the antibodies.
    Hi Sadie, sorry to hear about it. Did they all get it at the same time?
    Davetoo, no they didn't get it at the same time, there was maybe 3 days between the onset of symptoms between them. They are all over it now and doing better. The mother still can't smell or taste..the after effect.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), Blastolabs (12th January 2022), DaveToo (6th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (6th January 2022), ulli (11th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

Quote Posted by UNEEKSTUF (here)
    I am probably not posting in the correct thread, but I need some advice. I am not vaccinated... thought I was pretty healthy, but I contracted Omicron. I have never been so sick in my entire life. My main symptom is exhaustion. I was due back to work today but I am unable to leave this bed. I have minimal congestion. I am laying here crying out of hopelessness. Taking the recommended supplements is not helping. I am too tired to search posts. I don't know what more to do to help myself. I am not having a problem sleeping. I sleep around 20 hours a day.
    Sorry to hear you are feeling so sick, are you running a fever, push push push fluids, very important. Continue with the vitimins, walk around as often as you can, this will help with the congestion and loosen mucus, you can also take mucinex. Tylenol and drink gator aide for the electrolytes. They did put my family members on a steroid that helped some, so you may need to see your doctor, especially if you are not breathing well, but no hospital if you can at all help it. Sending prayers and good thoughts to you.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), Blastolabs (12th January 2022), ClearWater (7th January 2022), DaveToo (6th January 2022), happyuk (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Mark (7th January 2022), mizo (6th January 2022), pyrangello (11th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th January 2022), ulli (11th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,812 times in 2,588 posts

I was like that too, UNEEKSTUF, when I had it last Feb. Every day I was hopeful that my energy would come back, and then "Boom" - zapped again and having to lay down and sleep.
    What was reassuring somewhat to me, was that I had experienced this once before in my life, when I was ravaged by a bad flu in the early 90's. I thought my energy would never return!
    But it did... took about a month both times to fully restore.

Anyway, my thoughts now are that after our bodies have engaged in quite a battle, they simply take some time to rebuild and mend the damage. And I tried the second time to simply go along with what my body was directing - when sleep is demanded, just sleep. When a food crave calls, give the body what it craves.

If you are like me, each day will bring a little bit more energy back... yet we must be careful to not over-extend when the energy does start to return. (and yeah, it can be slower than we would like it to be.) I made that mistake after the flu that first time. Went back to full activity to fight through it, and wound up worse off, with pneumonia.

Luckily, being retired, this time I was able to take the time needed to recover. Hopefully, you are able to slow down at least to some extent, and let your body do its healing job, too. I think a lot of energy is diverted to healing, so we don't have much excess for our other normal ventures.

PS - On a practical note, I feel that NAC helped me heal.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), Blastolabs (12th January 2022), DaveToo (6th January 2022), graciousb (12th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Mark (7th January 2022), pyrangello (11th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), ulli (11th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,428 times in 32,920 posts

There's a whole thread here:
    But that's a huge number of posts!

Most useful might be this protocol. Others have been following this closely, and reports indicate that it absolutely works.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...ol-ENGLISH.pdf

I've also sent you a PM... please acknowledge as soon as you get it. Thx!

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2022), Blastolabs (12th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (7th January 2022), ClearWater (7th January 2022), graciousb (12th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), leavesoftrees (7th January 2022), Mark (7th January 2022), Mike Gorman (12th January 2022), mizo (6th January 2022), pyrangello (11th January 2022), Raven (8th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), ulli (11th January 2022), Yoda (6th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Nine members of my family have had covid, or so the test they took said, some home tested, some by medical staff.
    Seven of the nine lived in the same household, all had it except two...the adults got steroids to help them through it and keep it from their lungs, the three youngest children had it, only took childrens tylenol, and lots of juices with vit. C, and gator aide...The mother lost her voice down to a whisper, and still has headaches, Dad was in bed for a week...the young ones 2ys, 3 1/2, and the other 6yrs...had fever of 103 for one day, then up playing. They are all still quarantined for another week, if no one else test positive. The older son didn't get it, or at least not yet, neither the wee three week old baby. But they have both been pretty much quarantined in a seperate part of the house.

The other two adults lived in another household....Male was pretty sick for two weeks and on a steroid.
    Female, still sick, and has after effects in her feet, they both got the antibodies.
    Hi Sadie, sorry to hear about it. Did they all get it at the same time?
    Davetoo, no they didn't get it at the same time, there was maybe 3 days between the onset of symptoms between them. They are all over it now and doing better. The mother still can't smell or taste..the after effect.
    Thanks Sadie. Do you believe one member passed it on to the next or do you have any other theories how they each became ill?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), Gwin Ru (7th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), ulli (11th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Update for anyone not feeling well themselves, what is working for me.

Apart from feeling exceptionally tired and quite achy joints; with irregular sleep, I feel a lot better this morning. I have been using a colloidal silver in a nebuliser spray this seems to have remedied the excessive coughing, the protocols with Ivermectin etc and all health supplements seem to have kicked in (touch wood!).

I'm also taking some anti biotics as I don't want to end up with with any overlying chest infections (as what usually happens)
    Still early days and I know this virus can bite back. I do like the occasional glass of alcohol with food but I'm shunning that for a while.

Wish everyone well

Update of update
    My wife just informed me my nebuliser today contained hydrogen peroxide and iodine solution - she much further along with alternative health and healing than myself.
    Last edited by mizo; 7th January 2022 at 13:21.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Blastolabs (12th January 2022), DaveToo (7th January 2022), Gwin Ru (9th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), jaybee (7th January 2022), jimbobule (7th January 2022), pyrangello (11th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th January 2022), ulli (11th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

I know I'm about to look like a fool to many of you, but here I am, 2 years later, and I haven't seen any evidence to convince me that convid exists.

It only exists on TV and in the minds of people who are afraid.

I would guess that 90% of people who got sick from this "virus" are psychosomatic cases, and the other 10% got sick some other way (which would go off topic and a little bit deeper into conspiracy territory).

Kind regards..

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), Blastolabs (12th January 2022), Gwin Ru (9th January 2022), happyuk (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,293 times in 8,660 posts

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...539815425?s=20

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...866898945?s=20

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...689431557?s=20

later add

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...431690240?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th January 2022 at 15:18.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), ClearWater (9th January 2022), graciousb (12th January 2022), Gwin Ru (9th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th January 2022), ulli (9th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Update: I've had a high fever 2 days now - I'm ultra sensitive to light and my kidneys hurt like hell. I've never experienced any 'virus' like this. I thought I'd shook it off with the Ivermectin and supplements protocols a few days ago. It just keeps going. As mentioned before it just feels like bio-weapon or poisoning.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

avid (11th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Blastolabs (12th January 2022), DaveToo (11th January 2022), Gwin Ru (11th January 2022), happyuk (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Philippe (11th January 2022), pyrangello (11th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th January 2022), ulli (11th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Update: I've had a high fever 2 days now - I'm ultra sensitive to light and my kidneys hurt like hell. I've never experienced any 'virus' like this. I thought I'd shook it off with the Ivermectin and supplements protocols a few days ago. It just keeps going. As mentioned before it just feels like bio-weapon or poisoning.

Are you drinking enough liquids? To protect your kidneys. Very important.

Plus Vit D3, plus Zinc, plus Vit C, plus Melatonin.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Blastolabs (12th January 2022), ClearWater (11th January 2022), DaveToo (11th January 2022), Gwin Ru (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), mizo (11th January 2022), pyrangello (11th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

Are you drinking enough liquids? To protect your kidneys. Very important.

Plus Vit D3, plus Zinc, plus Vit C, plus Melatonin.
    Yes thanks, I'm taking everything apart from the Melatonin -I will look into getting some as I'm not sleeping fully either.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), DaveToo (11th January 2022), Gwin Ru (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), pyrangello (11th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th January 2022), ulli (11th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

I wish you a swift recovery. My husband had Covid in October 2021, and felt very bad for two weeks with high fever.
    He is a medical doctor, private family praxis, zero jabs, who believes and prescribes IVM, and all those above mentioned supplements. I did not catch it, even though we still shared the same bedroom. Gargling regularly, washing my hands 20 times a day, each time I had touched something he had touched. It all took an awful lot of patience, and was fearful that at any moment might catch it myself. We both feel 100% healthy right now. Trusting our immune system more than ever.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Blastolabs (12th January 2022), DaveToo (11th January 2022), graciousb (12th January 2022), Gwin Ru (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (16th January 2022), Mike Gorman (12th January 2022), mizo (11th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Three of close relations in different locations have failed to stop the infection and inflammation with Ivermectin. The protocol ( IVM, Azythromicine, Zinc, Vit C and D) could not stop the disease. The coughing only got worse and their oxygen saturation level kept dropping They had to call an urgency doctor and were routed to the hospital. There they were salvaged with many days of oxygen machines and a pil containing cortisone. Their experience was dreadful and life threatening.

In view of all the very positive reviews about Ivermectin, I feel quite upset about that because all three were un-vaccinated and now get the criticism of their family and acquaintances for not having taken the shots. I will try to get full details about the doses of Ivermectin that were taken as well as obtaining reports of their different blood samples. These may be exceptions but it casts doubt about the existence of a wonder remedy. Each individual is really different and should be examined and treated with that in mind.
    Note also that IVM is not well taken by some sensitive persons and can give diarrhea
    I agree with your comment that this is like a bio-weapon or poisoning.
    Last edited by Philippe; 11th January 2022 at 15:02.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Blastolabs (12th January 2022), DaveToo (11th January 2022), graciousb (12th January 2022), Gwin Ru (11th January 2022), happyuk (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), mizo (11th January 2022), pyrangello (11th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,990 times in 2,110 posts

I posted this the other day , my friend works at a nursing home, she said 15 residents were given boosters, 8 of them came down with the omnicron virus. But dont worry Phizer said they would have an Omnicron shot by march.

Per the ivermectin, daily dose based on your weight, Ivermectin is the Gun, Zinc is the bullet, Vit D3 is the preventative and C is the environmental. I used vicks vapor rub everyday around my nose and mouth too. My friend thats a covid nurse said you need to use the Ivermectin in the 1st 3 days otherwise other issues start up. I waited 8 days the 3rd time I got this and then took the ivermectin. My kidneys were throbbing for a while and I still have an issue with my right lung but its slowly clearing up. 2 times the ivermectin did work along with the other stuff, the first time I got it was way before Covid was a subject and I just rode it out.

I did one evening drink a hot tea with lemon, whiskey, honey, cayenne pepper, was sweating that night. My buddy who is a doc said the more lemon the better, lemon tea breaks the mucas up in your lungs. Just my 2 cents

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (15th January 2022), DaveToo (11th January 2022), Gwin Ru (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), I am B (11th January 2022), mizo (11th January 2022), ulli (11th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)

Three of close relations in different locations have failed to stop the infection and inflammation with Ivermectin. The protocol ( IVM, Azythromicine, Zinc, Vit C and D) could not stop the disease. The coughing only got worse and their oxygen saturation level kept dropping They had to call an urgency doctor and were routed to the hospital. There they were salvaged with many days of oxygen machines and a pil containing cortisone. Their experience was dreadful and life threatening.

In view of all the very positive reviews about Ivermectin, I feel quite upset about that because all three were un-vaccinated and now get the criticism of their family and acquaintances for not having taken the shots. I will try to get full details about the doses of Ivermectin that were taken as well as obtaining reports of their different blood samples. These may be exceptions but it casts doubt about the existence of a wonder remedy. Each individual is really different and should be examined and treated with that in mind.
    Note also that IVM is not well taken by some sensitive persons and can give diarrhea
    I am really sorry to throw all this in Mizo while you are struggling.
    When the coughing increases it becomes problematic and one should not continue waiting at home and have your longs damaged . That is a big risk.

There is this south-african doctor who helped thousands. He says that at the eight day it is no more a virus issue but an allergy that settles in ??? Not to discard all the rest he says in the video below but from 35:00 on he explains why there is an allergy.
    He treated his many patients with an antihistamine.

Dr. Shankara Chetty has treated thousands of COVID patients with very good results. How does he do it?

Last edited by Philippe; 11th January 2022 at 19:44.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), DaveToo (11th January 2022), graciousb (12th January 2022), Gwin Ru (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (11th January 2022), mizo (11th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th January 2022), Trisher (11th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

I am really sorry to throw all this in Mizo while you are struggling.
    When the coughing increases it becomes problematic and one should not continue waiting at home and have your longs damaged . That is a big risk.

There is this south-african doctor who helped thousands. He says that at the eight day it is no more a virus issue but an allergy that settles in ??? Not to discard all the rest he says in the video below but from 35:00 on he explains why there is an allergy.
    He treated his many patients with an antihistamine.

Dr. Shankara Chetty has treated thousands of COVID patients with very good results. How does he do it?

Everything Dr. Chetty says makes perfect sense to me, except for his usage of "timelessly".

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Journeyman (11th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    I posted this the other day , my friend works at a nursing home, she said 15 residents were given boosters, 8 of them came down with the omnicron virus. But dont worry Phizer said they would have an Omnicron shot by march.

Per the ivermectin, daily dose based on your weight, Ivermectin is the Gun, Zinc is the bullet, Vit D3 is the preventative and C is the environmental. I used vicks vapor rub everyday around my nose and mouth too. My friend thats a covid nurse said you need to use the Ivermectin in the 1st 3 days otherwise other issues start up. I waited 8 days the 3rd time I got this and then took the ivermectin. My kidneys were throbbing for a while and I still have an issue with my right lung but its slowly clearing up. 2 times the ivermectin did work along with the other stuff, the first time I got it was way before Covid was a subject and I just rode it out.

I did one evening drink a hot tea with lemon, whiskey, honey, cayenne pepper, was sweating that night. My buddy who is a doc said the more lemon the better, lemon tea breaks the mucas up in your lungs. Just my 2 cents
    Thanks for that report. I think that the "Ivermectin is the Gun, Zinc is the bullet, Vit D3 is the preventative and C is the environmental" is important. Maybe hydroxychloroquine is a better gun? Anyone know the latest best way to get it?

Here is the Lee Merritt page

Protocols for early Treatment COVID and potentially other “viral illness”.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Journeyman (11th January 2022), mizo (12th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2022-01-12_07-16-32.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	48274Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220111_115706_210.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	180.5 KB
ID:	48272Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220111_115726_007.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	48273
    Omicron appears to be a gain of function of the original Sars-Cov-2.

There are 30+ mutations on the spike protein compared to previous variants, this does not happen naturally in the wild, the mutations would be more evenly distributed throughout the genetic material.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2022), ClearWater (13th January 2022), Gwin Ru (12th January 2022), mizo (12th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2