Thread: Are UFO Abductions Connected to Transhumanism Agenda2030

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

Question Are UFO Abductions Connected to Transhumanism Agenda2030

• Are UFO Abductions Connected to Transhumanism Agenda2030?

I wonder how many genuine "alien"* abductions worldwide, are very similar to military abductions (MILABS) and visa-versa ... connected to multiple different secret government behavior modification (mind control) programs serving a specific agenda. Are MILABS (partially) mimicking genuine Alien Abductions?

* (or future super advanced xeno-robotics aka "Synthetic Life" A.I. Nano +Bio/gene Technology)
    • There are 12 Project Avalon Forum Threads discussing "MILABS" and 35 Project Avalon Forum Threads discussing "Alien Abduction" and 13 "Alien Abductions" (plural) Forum Threads.
    Personally, in my view, it is a given that ANY so called "disclosure" from anyone does not justify the true scope/wide spectrum of all 60+ Project Avalon Forum Threads combined (+100s of insightful repliesfrom people all over the world having all different backgrounds, experiences & expertises) ... and in my view, it never will be!

When abductees are traumatized (like me) you easily can get frustrated even angry/upset when you THINK you see a pattern of behavior/denial/misrepresentations "bad behavior" and calling it "trolling" ... some people who are experiencers can be your worst enemy dealing with denial and "laughing it away" meanwhile they dismiss their own experience and "calling you out" ... This behavior is well known in trauma psychology.

The opposite can also happen when people have obvious "Stockholm Syndrome" treats thinking all is meant for the "greater good" defending abductions as "necessary" >>> A beautiful example of this is the Professional Remote Viewers of The Farsight Institute analyzing very gifted (abductee) Darryl Anka aka "Bashar".

In my capacity as a Full Time UFO Researcher for 32 years I was a in a long time of denial of my own Abduction Experiences until I watched TV Series called: "Taken" (produced by Steven Spielberg 2002) there are 17 specific events/points of reference in the complete 10 episodes that is very similar what I personally have experienced and all those 17 were compartmentalized by me not wanting to connect the dots... Until I was forced to do so, because I had no other choice after watching these 10 episodes. I had a total nervous-breakdown and did not want to see anyone for 2 weeks.

In the beginning I saw myself as being highly skeptical towards any "negative" interpretations of "Alien Abductions" >>> I told everybody they are "just us" but from the future ... Now am more wary about that assumption due to deeper insights what Transhumanism & "Agenda2030" really is about.

When we organized the very first International UFO Conference in The Netherlands November 20th 1992 Amsterdam ... I told everybody (as one of the speakers at this conference) that part of the UFOs are from the future and are not necessarily "aliens" and I have explained why I came to that conclusion/insight ... The vast majority of fellow colleague UFO researchers told me I am nuts for stating that as it will "destroy" our "image" and "credibility" blah blah blah ... 2 decades later almost all changed their minds and finally see why I said it 30 years ago.

You see I am totally used to that self-honesty will first be "punished", ridiculed, laughed at etc. But the older I get the more I can make my case even better in great detail. As I am also Asperger (Autism Spectrum) I can remember extreme details of my journey of Deep UFO research last 31 years. I can recall 100s of interviews I have done with "first hand experiencers" on record but especially the "off record" interviews.
    • On top of that I personally met John E. Mack MD in 1995 (studied most of his work including many profound lectures) ... When he was invited by us to speak in Amsterdam 1995 discussing his research what happened in Zimbabwe Africa
    I heavily restrain myself here how deep I am in to (alleged) "Alien?" UFO Abduction Research as I have a "Love-Hate Relationship" with this very controversial topic >>> Being traumatized "on a certain level" (not completely) I still have issues discussing & sharing my insights as I know I can never ever "please everybody" there is always somebody who get angry/upset how I see things and why.
    • to be continued if need be.
    ... and Happy New Year Everybody!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    January 2nd, 2022
    • Taken, Steven Spielberg Sci-Fi Mini-Series 2002 Eng Multi-Subs: Torrent (14.16 Gb)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd January 2022 at 10:53.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd January 2022), Chip (5th January 2022), gs_powered (3rd January 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd January 2022), Mashika (3rd January 2022), Metaphor (4th January 2022), mojo (2nd January 2022), mountain_jim (2nd January 2022), Pam (3rd January 2022), Patient (2nd January 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022), SpookyMulder (4th January 2022), Sunny (2nd January 2022), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2022), toppy (2nd January 2022), Tyy1907 (2nd January 2022), ulli (2nd January 2022), Victoria (2nd January 2022), Vicus (2nd January 2022), yelik (2nd January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: Are UFO Abductions Connected to Transhumanism Agenda2030

I"ll paste this copy of my reply on the other thread to this post.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I wonder how many genuine "alien"** abductions worldwide are similar to military abductions (MILABS) ad visa-versa ... connected to multiple different behavior modification control programs serving a specific agenda. Are MILABS (partially) mimicking genuine Alien Abductions?

I restrain myself heavily here how deep I am in to (alleged) "Alien?" Abductions Research because I have a "Love Hate Relationship" with this very topic >>> Being traumatized "on a certain level" (not completely) I still have issues discussing & sharing my insights as I know I can never ever "please everybody" there is always somebody who get angry/upset how I see things and why.
    • to be continued if need be.
    ... and Happy New Year Everybody!

cheers,
    January 2nd, 2022

I would love you to continue on the "restrained" aspects, maybe in members only ?

All the abductees I know or have interacted with have known the difference between MILABS & abductions despite all the confusion & trauma, and both clearly have behaviour modification / mind control/mental implants involved, sometimes interlinked.

I will continue to say that ALL the abductees that I know ( I run a group on FB) are sick of ufology, most ufologists, and especially sick of the self righteous new agers for their attempts to own the narrative on this subject, usually at great emotional cost to those who actually have experience of the matters.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd January 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd January 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), Mashika (3rd January 2022), mojo (2nd January 2022), Pam (3rd January 2022), SpookyMulder (4th January 2022), Sunny (2nd January 2022), toppy (2nd January 2022), ulli (2nd January 2022), Victoria (2nd January 2022), Vicus (2nd January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Are UFO Abductions Connected to Transhumanism Agenda2030

• Letting go of some of my restrains I have , am aware it will most likely piss off some (sensitive) people, you have been warned :

If (Future) Super Advanced A.I. "Synthetic Consciousness" becomes better and better in mimicking Human Biological Consciousness (Humans having a DNA Multidimensional Fractal Antenna) ... it will never be able to go beyond Source Consciousness as A.I. is bound into physicality! ... Human souls are actually unbound (multidimensional) spirits choosing a (temporary) limited physical experience.
    There is also a chance lower multidimensional (alien or 'demonic'?) souls using Xenobiology & Synthetic Life as an interface trying to take over this realm. For me, the fun part is when part of humanity raises their vibration so much so, we appear "gone" to them ... as we choose not to stay in their well planned & crafted (mental) mega-prison payed via trillions of dollars/euros from more & more idiotic taxes!

As a 'Near Death Experiencer' (NDE) ... I have no fear of death, to me it is a certainty we always will continue ... but sadly enough the vast majority has all kinds of fears (...) ... and those fears will be exploited even to the extreme! ... We all are being tested >>> we all have to face our fears one way or the other ... Many will use religion to cope with their fears ... some will use other means to transform their fears ... at the end it boils down to this:

How do you see yourself? ... that determines what happens when you die ... if you are heavily programmed (conditioned) to have a corrupted view of yourself ... "they have you" where they want you to be ... Key is: "consent" ... if you truly believe (part) of their mass conditioning (even a fraction of it) that is in their view you giving away your own authority of oneself.

How I see "The End Game": True self-knowledge versus rapid enslavement & being obedient to Agenda2030

It seems all "dark" and "uplifting" at the same time for me ... I wish I could "only be uplifting" ... as people need encouragements more than any "doom scenario thinking".
    • to be continued ...
    cheers,
    January 2nd, 2022

100% Related:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd January 2022 at 10:49.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd January 2022), Blastolabs (3rd January 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), Mashika (3rd January 2022), Metaphor (2nd January 2022), mojo (2nd January 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022), SpookyMulder (4th January 2022), Sunny (2nd January 2022), Tyy1907 (2nd January 2022), Victoria (2nd January 2022), yelik (2nd January 2022), Yoda (2nd January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,524 times in 5,655 posts

There is another connection with carbon nanotubes discovered by Dr Roger Leir. Carbon nanotubes are made of Graphene oxide. Unfortunately no other Doctor has carried on with his research. It would be very interesting if hydro gell was also in the implants but at the time Dr Leir did not know of this discovery. I think it was DARPA that came out publicly with hydro gell. Possibly the military backward engineered what they found in implants they pulled out of people. So possibly it's evil people that got ahold of Alien technology that are using it for their agendas in transhumanism.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd January 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd January 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), Mashika (3rd January 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022), SpookyMulder (4th January 2022), Sunny (2nd January 2022), Tyy1907 (2nd January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Once again John hitting all the truth nails (for me) right on the head. Bravo
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd January 2022), Blastolabs (3rd January 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd January 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), Mashika (3rd January 2022), mojo (2nd January 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022), SpookyMulder (4th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,087 times in 870 posts

I watched TV Series called: "Taken" (produced by Steven Spielberg 2002) there are 17 specific events/points of reference in the complete 10 episodes that is very similar what I personally have experienced and all those 17 were compartmentalized by me not wanting to connect the dots... Until I was forced to do so, because I had no other choice after watching these 10 episodes. I had a total nervous-breakdown and did not want to see anyone for 2 weeks.
    Do you mind me asking what the 17 specific points of reference are John?
    If this is too difficult (to talk about) then I apologise and please dismiss my enquiry.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Sérénité; 3rd January 2022 at 11:25.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Harmony (4th January 2022), Mashika (3rd January 2022), Spiral (3rd January 2022), SpookyMulder (4th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Are UFO Abductions Connected to Transhumanism Agenda2030

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

I watched TV Series called: "Taken" (produced by Steven Spielberg 2002) there are 17 specific events/points of reference in the complete 10 episodes that is very similar what I personally have experienced and all those 17 were compartmentalized by me not wanting to connect the dots... Until I was forced to do so, because I had no other choice after watching these 10 episodes. I had a total nervous-breakdown and did not want to see anyone for 2 weeks.
    If this is too difficult (to talk about) then I apologise and please dismiss my inquiry.
    Thanks
    Long time ago I made a list of "17 similarities" in Taken compared with my personal life ... and lost this written list due to moving to different houses throughout the years ... then I watched Taken for the second time but this time with my girlfriend Iris Van Rooijen and she wrote it down for me as I told her in advance I lost my list ... This new list is somewhere in my other sleeping room with lots of boxes and stuff ... so I have to dig in to that as I am 100% sure I still have it somewhere. She would have loved it if I can put it to some use.

Iris got pregnant in 2017 (me being the father) and we decided the name would be "Serena"* (derived from "Serenity") if she turned out to be a girl.
    (*sadly enough, miscarriage later on)
    • and of all people, "Sérénité" is asking about the 17 similarities
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd January 2022 at 23:19.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (4th January 2022), Sérénité (3rd January 2022), Spiral (3rd January 2022), SpookyMulder (4th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,087 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

If this is too difficult (to talk about) then I apologise and please dismiss my inquiry.
    Thanks
    Long time ago I made a list of "17 similarities" in Taken compared with my personal life ... and lost this written list due to moving to different houses throughout the years ... then I watched Taken for the second time but this time with my girlfriend Iris Van Rooijen and she wrote it down for me as I told her in advance I lost my list ... This new list is somewhere in my other sleeping room with lots of boxes and stuff ... so I have to dig in to that as I am 100% sure I still have it somewhere. She would have loved it if I can put it to some use.

Iris got pregnant in 2017 (me being the father) and we decided the name would be "Serena"* (derived from "Serenity") if it turned out to be a girl.
    (*sadly enough, miscarriage later on)
    • and of all people, "Sérénité" is asking about the 17 similarities
    cheers,
    John
    Please don’t go out of your way to find it John, I’m just intrigued for various reasons.
    But if you do find it (I have a feeling you will!) then I’d love to read more.

Well that’s very synchronistic!
    And it gets more curious, I have a very old friend who also shares Iris’ surname who is originally from Rotterdam.

As someone very sensible once said, the universe is too intelligent for coincidence 💫

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), SpookyMulder (4th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (4th January 2022), SpookyMulder (4th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread