+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Alien Agenda

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 times in 1,629 posts

Default Re: The Alien Agenda

Klaus Schwab said, "You will own nothing, and you will be happy." In Tony Rodrigues' book Ceres Colony Cavalier, he worked on Ceres and wore a slave collar. He didn't own anything, and he wasn't happy. According to his story his actual body was in a stasis chamber, and he was placed in a clone for twenty years. It looks like the WEF is implementing a similar Nazi/Draco global system. The WEF reset button is an anagram for Trees. The Great Reset has a Satanic gematria value of 606 which is the designation number for earth. This planet resides in a region called Satania. One of covers of The Urantia Book has a tree on it. The Greada Treaty anagrams to Gray Data Tree.

To effectively use Gematrinator click Ciphers then Select All, Update and enter your word(s).

Tree of life (biblical)
    Quote Adam and Eve
    al-Qurnah
    The Fountain
    Lote tree
    Sephirot
    Sidrat al-Muntaha
    Tree of Jesse
    Tree of life
    Tree of life vision
    Trees in mythology
    Yggdrasil
    Last edited by Inversion; 9th November 2022 at 20:43.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

DNA (13th March 2024), eagle0027 (9th November 2022), Nasu (11th February 2024), Parsi-X (13th March 2024), pounamuknight (30th November 2022), Victoria (7th September 2023), Violet3 (29th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #142
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Yea, I wanted to update you guys on a few things though.

ACOL had been enforced demagnetized. It is no longer the "functional" "glue" to the S1, or any spike proteins. It's no longer being grown to be a parasitic force inside a body which attaches itself to the spinal column, thus putting the 'squeeze' on the nerves while it accesses the brain. This is why they wanted to give out updates.

Guess what else they're using now? Paraffin.. LOL!

Well... I am sure those who receive the newest updated jabs, they're going to be complaining somewhere down the road about sweating "Wax" hahaha- - but Paraffin is very safe though. It's just another form of Earth natural 'component' instead of using the ACOL alien crap which caused so much reaction in many individuals, etc

Just thought to let you all know this.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

DNA (13th March 2024), Inversion (10th November 2022), Le Chat (10th November 2022), pounamuknight (30th November 2022), Violet3 (29th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Anu Raman, I wish I were clearer on where you get your information and understood it more clearly. Any help?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Anu Raman (10th November 2022), Inversion (29th November 2022), iota (11th November 2022), Kryztian (12th November 2022), pabranno (12th November 2022), pounamuknight (30th November 2022), Sadieblue (11th November 2022), Victoria (7th September 2023), Violet3 (29th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #144
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Anu Raman, I wish I were clearer on where you get your information and understood it more clearly. Any help?
    Sorry, I just blurted out on there without any explanation.

ACOL is a bacillus component in the sars cov 2 virus. Now I know this is impossible, but it's there, the encoding of the gene is there as well. (Bacteria is larger than a virus, so how did it get in there? Can bacteria be "Novel" too? Can genetic material of bacteria be infused in a virus pattern?.. yes... )

Anyways, as crazy as this sounds, the bacillus component once combined with the infused vaccination component, it gets activated and forms into an organism inside the body.

They say that Fibrin is found heavily as a 'clot' vessel, etc, actually it's the organism itself - and it begins to sneak into the spinal column, etc etc.. and begins to put a 'squeeze' on it, meanwhile accessing the brain, clotting all the way.

Now .. I know this sounds HORRIBLY INSANE... but it's true. There is actual proof of this - and it's not my intention to spread this information out there, because all it will do, is be labeled as "dangerous misinformation" because it's against the vaccination narrative.

In biology, cells are all magnetic in nature, at the very basic form. When it got "demagnetized" by Earth's magnetic shifting, it means that the ACOL bacteria had been "deactivated" at it's very basic magnetic form, thus no longer active. This is GOOD news because it will lessen the impact on people with such reactions as we're seeing now. When it got demagnetized, it also made all the vaccines dysfunctional, because ACOL was heavily used as "codon glue" and since that doesn't work anymore, genetic paraffin takes it's place. I could only imagine that Pfizer-moderna was screaming their heads off when they found out about this in their labs. They had to come up with an alternative, so here's the new paraffin infused jabs...

AND OF COURSE, THEY WILL NEVER TELL YOU THIS. IT'S CLASSIFIED INTELLECTUAL TECHNOLOGY.. YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT 75 YEARS BEFORE THEY WILL TELL YOU.

How do I know of this?

Well.. that's my little secret.

-An

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

DNA (13th March 2024), pounamuknight (30th November 2022), Sunny (11th November 2022), Violet3 (29th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #145
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Now, in regards to alien agenda:

Don't you think these jabs may have something to do with aliens?

ACOL was and is not a natural component of Earth, just saying.

It had to come from somewhere....

.........perhaps from a dead alien being. ....
    ... because it's the only explanation. No other life form on this planet carries a such genetic material.

When scientists figured out how to fuse genetic material together by using this form of bacillus, they took it to market by storm.....

I wonder how they knew?

https://www.bignewsnetwork.com/news/...avirus-in-2017

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

eagle0027 (12th November 2022), Inversion (29th November 2022), pounamuknight (30th November 2022), Sunny (11th November 2022), Violet3 (29th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Anu Raman, Much to think about, thank you for the additional info. ✌️

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Anu Raman (10th November 2022), eagle0027 (12th November 2022), Inversion (29th November 2022), iota (11th November 2022), pounamuknight (30th November 2022), Sadieblue (11th November 2022), Violet3 (29th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Could the interest in traveling to Mars have a sinister motive? Is it to make it easier for the galactic slave trade? If Terrans leave earth on their own free will, do they lose some sort of protection they would have if they stayed on the planet? Doesn't that sound like the covid jab? They use the Hegelian Dialectic to trick victims into taking it which protects them from negative karma.

Lone Wolf
    Quote P235. They want their super soldiers to commit suicide because it releases them from karmic ties.
    Here's the proclaimed richest man in the world with the instilled desire to travel to Mars when all indication from whistleblowers are we're already there.

Former astronaut Buzz Aldrin is wearing a Mars T-shirt. Wernher von Braun who was a Nazi headed NASA. Next to Buzz is Arnold Schwarzenegger whose father was a Nazi. He was in a movie called Total Recall which is about Mars, and he sat in a trip chair.

James Rink Book(s) & Videos
    Quote P98. The four types of trip chairs are: consciousness chairs, teleportation chairs, remote viewing chairs and total recall chairs.

P224. 75,000 earth humans are abducted every year and taken to the Draco home world for their blood rituals.
    Dulce Wars Is Phobos a slave transport ship?
    Quote P76. Ships can be disguised as asteroids, planetoids, and comets. Examples are: Geographos, Phobos & Comet Hale-Bopp.
    The Black Sun: Montauk’s Nazi-Tibetan Connection
    Quote P62. Arnold Schwarzenegger married into the Kennedy clan. In the movie Total Recall he used a chair similar to the Montauk chair. Joe Kennedy made the first talkies in the 1930’s.
    Last edited by Inversion; 11th November 2022 at 17:44.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (12th November 2022), mojo (4th March 2024), Parsi-X (13th March 2024), pounamuknight (30th November 2022), Victoria (7th September 2023), Violet3 (29th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #148
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Could the interest in traveling to Mars have a sinister motive? Is it to make it easier for the galactic slave trade? If Terrans leave earth on their own free will, do they lose some sort of protection they would have if they stayed on the planet? Doesn't that sound like the covid jab? They use the Hegelian Dialectic to trick victims into taking it which protects them from negative karma.

Lone Wolf
    Quote P235. They want their super soldiers to commit suicide because it releases them from karmic ties.
    Here's the proclaimed richest man in the world with the instilled desire to travel to Mars when all indication from whistleblowers are we're already there.

Former astronaut Buzz Aldrin is wearing a Mars T-shirt. Wernher von Braun who was a Nazi headed NASA. Next to Buzz is Arnold Schwarzenegger whose father was a Nazi. He was in a movie called Total Recall which is about Mars, and he sat in a trip chair.

James Rink Book(s) & Videos
    Quote P98. The four types of trip chairs are: consciousness chairs, teleportation chairs, remote viewing chairs and total recall chairs.

P224. 75,000 earth humans are abducted every year and taken to the Draco home world for their blood rituals.
    Dulce Wars Is Phobos a slave transport ship?
    Quote P76. Ships can be disguised as asteroids, planetoids, and comets. Examples are: Geographos, Phobos & Comet Hale-Bopp.
    The Black Sun: Montauk’s Nazi-Tibetan Connection
    Quote P62. Arnold Schwarzenegger married into the Kennedy clan. In the movie Total Recall he used a chair similar to the Montauk chair. Joe Kennedy made the first talkies in the 1930’s.
    IMO,

In order to get to mars, Musk will have to figure out how to deal with missing consciousness fields when people leave Earth's geocorona which is just pass the moon. Otherwise he'll have unconscious astronauts in the middle of the trip to Mars.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

CurEus (11th February 2024), eagle0027 (12th November 2022), Inversion (12th November 2022), pounamuknight (30th November 2022), Violet3 (29th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Anu,
    You are a welcome member of our community, and many here read and consider your contributions, myself included.
    Wondering posed a polite question asking how you arrived at your reasonings. You responded that’s your ‘little secret’.
    I hope you respect this community enough to honestly address this question. Avalon is unlike any other forum in our sharing and reasoning together. I could consider your perspectives more judiciously if I knew how you reached your conclusions.
    Hoping to learn from all here.

Pamela

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th November 2022), Casey Claar (29th November 2022), eagle0027 (12th November 2022), Inversion (29th November 2022), pounamuknight (30th November 2022), Violet3 (29th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #150
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Anu,
    You are a welcome member of our community, and many here read and consider your contributions, myself included.
    Wondering posed a polite question asking how you arrived at your reasonings. You responded that’s your ‘little secret’.
    I hope you respect this community enough to honestly address this question. Avalon is unlike any other forum in our sharing and reasoning together. I could consider your perspectives more judiciously if I knew how you reached your conclusions.
    Hoping to learn from all here.

Pamela
    Dang it! I keep blurting out some stuff that's supposed to be kept sekret! .... Dang! ...

But, to answer your question, here's an equivalent internet search pattern:

Autofluorescence is the natural emission of light by biological structures such as mitochondria and lysosomes when they have absorbed light, and is used to distinguish the light originating from artificially added fluorescent markers.

https://www.pnas.org/doi/pdf/10.1073/pnas.2018043118

As a result, a change in the residuals corresponding to the
    magnetic field frequency was clearly observed, which corre-
    sponds precisely (in the time domain) with the change in the
    magnetic field. The signal-to-noise ratio varies from cell to cell
    due to variations in the level of autofluorescence, meaning that
    the effect of the magnetic field is more clearly visible in some
    cells than others.

We all are magnetic - We live on a planet with magnetic fields. Right?...

What happens if you stray too far from said specific magnetic field ?

Our brainzzz gotta have some kind of energy going on inside it, right?

*slaps myself for blurting some stuffz*

https://imgur.com/a/odgczSN

To top this off.. -example: https://www.space.com/astronaut-spac...utations-study

The more you stray away from Earth's surface, the more you lose your connection to said surface.

Unless you have a space craft that can resolve and replace the loss of said magnetic field and it's connection to your body.

Edit: Forgot.. this is all my opinion
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 12th November 2022 at 06:42.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Casey Claar (29th November 2022), halcyon026 (30th November 2022), Inversion (12th November 2022), pabranno (12th November 2022), pounamuknight (30th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th November 2022), Sunny (12th November 2022), Violet3 (29th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

I saw the reference to the book The New World Order by A. Ralph Epperson today on Benjamin Fulford's website. I considered putting this post in the Fulford thread, but I feel it fits better here. It's about the fact/fiction of Operation Lockstep and may or may not be connected to the Rockefellers. I heard accounts of people seeing reptilians walking in perfect lockstep and it was explained that their AI controls that. Any terrestrial military whose soldiers march in lockstep could be emulating or controlled by them. I saw an old video on YT of Hitler's generals in a meeting shapeshifting. James Casbolt aka Michael Prince claims he saw a reptilian at the Dulce facility returning or going on a time travel mission to impact the outcome of the Bolshevik Revolution that took place in 1917. The page in the book mirrors what's been going on.

Quote lock·step

/ˈläkˌstep/

noun NORTH AMERICAN

a way of marching with each person as close as possible to the one in front.
    "the trio marched in lockstep"

close adherence to and emulation of another's actions.
    "they raised prices in lockstep with those of foreign competitors"
    benjaminfulford.net (entry: 11/28/22)

snopes.com Secondary source and duplicate of the above
    Last edited by Inversion; 29th November 2022 at 01:59.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Anu Raman (29th November 2022), Chip (13th March 2024), DNA (29th November 2022), Franny (6th September 2023), halcyon026 (30th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), mojo (4th March 2024), Parsi-X (13th March 2024), Peace in Oz (29th November 2022), pounamuknight (30th November 2022), Valknut3301 (4th March 2024), Violet3 (29th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

This video shows the ball drop in Times Square New York on New Year's Eve between 1973-2022. The building is 363 ft./111 m tall. When you have millions of people looking at a single point it gives TPTB an opportunity to imbue data into us. I feel the ball represents CV19 and it's been a countdown to our collective and coerced mutation. Kerry Cassidy said we've been reclassified as a new species called Homo Borg Genesis because they've injected us with patented technology.

1982-1988 the ball was an apple (the fall of man)
    1990 it was red, white & blue
    1996 appeared to be yellow
    1997-2002 the ball was flashing white light
    2003 it was multiple colors
    2010 and in later years the name Toshiba appears which is an anagram for BIS Oath
    2020 there was a VW (666) emblem in the clock
    2022 it was Hyundai which anagrams to Hid Yuan

01/01/22 (10:06)
    Last edited by Inversion; 4th December 2022 at 01:47.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Franny (6th September 2023)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

I think this belongs here... Miller's post which I quote below was on the Richard Dolan's Radio Shows and Interviews thread, but I felt it was more appropriate to reply on this thread.

Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    Why Are They Here? | The Richard Dolan Show (52:51 mins)

With all the news happening relating to UAP/UFOs, we still neglect the most fundamental questions. Even if this is speculative or hypothetical, it's incumbent upon students of the phenomenon at least to wonder: Why Are They Here? What's going on?

It's always a treat to listen to Richard's considered presentations.
    ~~~

I listened to this carefully, and I confess I was a little disappointed. I'd been hoping that he might have proposed a list of hypotheses, any or all of which might have been credible reasons for the ET presence.

These are my own suggestions. The first, of course, matches what Richard has a great deal of attention on, and discussed in some depth.
    • Our rapid technological advancement, which will only accelerate. As Richard has said many times now, 'we're about to enter their world'.
    • The current version of homo sapiens, which may well have been genetically modified/enhanced over the millennia, might not be working out as hoped as an ongoing science experiment. Our intelligence and ability combined with our still-strong basic animal instincts or selfishness and aggression might be rendering the experiment a failure, with the need for a reset and an upgrade.
    • The ETs might well have foreknowledge of an imminent major planetary disaster (a global war, and/or a major solar event), and are therefore watching very carefully to monitor events. And as I've discussed on other threads, it's quite possible that they would not intervene.
    • There may be competition, or (at least) non-aligned agendas, between different ET factions. In my strong opinion, not all ET races will be equally advanced (some will be millions of years older and maybe wiser than others), and also some will be benevolent, some self-serving and malevolent (maybe they want out planet: not a joke), and others interested only in resources. (The underwater USOs might well be engaged in undersea mining for minerals... how would we know? And there may well also be aspects of the genetic wealth of our biosphere which are regarded as resources by them.)
    • Whether or not they regard our biosphere as a valuable 'resource', some ET races may well be highly concerned about the accelerating destruction of our natural environment, something in which they may well have invested heavily in previous ages.
    • Some ETs may be time traveling future humans. There is some evidence for this. One theme that has been suggested (and claimed by contactees and experiencers) is that in the future the human genome aill become degraded, and in order to repair it genetic sampling and extraction would have to take place round about right now. (One possibility is that the genetic degradation is just about to happen, or may even be under way.)

26. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (31st August 2023), Alecs (2nd September 2023), Arcturian108 (31st August 2023), Chip (1st September 2023), Ewan (31st August 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th January 2024), Harmony (31st August 2023), Icare (31st August 2023), kudzy (31st August 2023), marielle (31st August 2023), Matthew (31st August 2023), Miller (5th September 2023), NancyV (1st September 2023), NX.P (1st September 2023), pounamuknight (4th March 2024), sunwings (3rd September 2023), T Smith (1st September 2023), Tintin (31st August 2023), Violet3 (2nd September 2023), Yoda (1st September 2023)

27. Link to Post #154
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,317 times in 269 posts

"Our rapid technological advancement, which will only accelerate."

I believe the opposite! - More exactly, that the qualitative breakthroughs in science that underpin technological advancement plateaued some decades ago (partly because geniuses became almost extinct, and those that remain are lesser in stature) - and that overall human capability has been declining since about the millennium.

What we have instead are a few (very few) areas of technological improvement - achieved with stupendously inflated expenditure and massively worse efficiency, and by extending incrementally on the real advances made decades ago; and a vast amount of hype and outright lies about progress!.

I realize that this goes against many assumptions widely shared on PA (and that it takes no account of reports of secret ultra-advanced technologies - about which I never heard any evidence at all, to suggest their reality); but it is a view I reached after a life spent as a detached and skeptical science-insider (especially in medical sciences and evolutionary biology), and with some genuinely-distinguished contacts in other parts of science such as physics.

If anyone wants to know more; I wrote two relevant books, now available free online: Not even trying: The corruption of real science. And The genius famine: why we need geniuses, why they're dying out, and why we must rescue them.

I realize that this is a bit off-topic, so I will not pursue the point; but insofar as a belief in mankind's continued accelerating capability in science and technology is the basis of UFO/ ET explanations, then I think there are good grounds to reject that assumption.

28. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

Alecs (2nd September 2023), Bill Ryan (1st September 2023), Bluegreen (3rd November 2023), Casey Claar (6th September 2023), Chip (12th March 2024), Ewan (11th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (14th January 2024), Harmony (1st September 2023), Icare (1st September 2023), Miller (5th September 2023), NancyV (1st September 2023), pounamuknight (4th March 2024), Reinhard (1st September 2023), Sunny (1st September 2023), T Smith (1st September 2023), Tam (1st September 2023), Tintin (1st September 2023), Vangelo (1st September 2023), Vicus (1st September 2023), Violet3 (2nd September 2023)

29. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

I believe the more apt question at this time is not “Why are they here?” but rather “Who are they?”

Once you’ve got that answer nailed down, you’ve laid the foundation for the rest.

And if you don’t, then you’ve opened yourself to obfuscation and manipulation. Considering the stakes, it would be prudent to redirect our attention in that direction.

“Who are they?” is multifaceted. It can speak volumes. Of their origins, their motivations, their nature.

More to follow in my next post.
    Last edited by Tam; 1st September 2023 at 22:53. Reason: formatting

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2023), Ewan (11th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (14th January 2024), Harmony (6th September 2023), Jambo (28th February 2024), Miller (8th September 2023), pounamuknight (4th March 2024), Violet3 (2nd September 2023)

31. Link to Post #156
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Bruce G Charlton (here)
    "Our rapid technological advancement, which will only accelerate."

I believe the opposite! - More exactly, that the qualitative breakthroughs in science that underpin technological advancement plateaued some decades ago (partly because geniuses became almost extinct, and those that remain are lesser in stature) - and that overall human capability has been declining since about the millennium.

What we have instead are a few (very few) areas of technological improvement - achieved with stupendously inflated expenditure and massively worse efficiency, and by extending incrementally on the real advances made decades ago; and a vast amount of hype and outright lies about progress!.

I realize that this goes against many assumptions widely shared on PA (and that it takes no account of reports of secret ultra-advanced technologies - about which I never heard any evidence at all, to suggest their reality); but it is a view I reached after a life spent as a detached and skeptical science-insider (especially in medical sciences and evolutionary biology), and with some genuinely-distinguished contacts in other parts of science such as physics.

If anyone wants to know more; I wrote two relevant books, now available free online: Not even trying: The corruption of real science. And The genius famine: why we need geniuses, why they're dying out, and why we must rescue them.

I realize that this is a bit off-topic, so I will not pursue the point; but insofar as a belief in mankind's continued accelerating capability in science and technology is the basis of UFO/ ET explanations, then I think there are good grounds to reject that assumption.
    I agree with your pov 100% Bruce, and I look forward to reading your books. Thank you for the links.
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)
    "The only winning move is not to play" (WarGames 1983)

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2023), Chip (12th March 2024), Ewan (11th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (14th January 2024), Harmony (6th September 2023), Inversion (6th September 2023), pounamuknight (4th March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (5th September 2023), Yoda (6th September 2023)

33. Link to Post #157
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,399 posts

I'm about a quarter way through "Not even trying: the corruption of real science", and what struck me immediately is that this could also apply to the medical and teaching professions, and probably others too. It's glaringly obvious that there's been a down-turn of all vocational professions, which is still ongoing.

Bertrand Russell, considered by many to be a genius, said (paraphrasing): ‘it’s possible for such geniuses to be crushed in their youth and lost forever when the environment around them is unsympathetic to their potential maladaptive traits’.

As genius relates to “our rapid technological advancement” however, we should still be able to build on the advanced infrastructure of alien technology, especially now that we’re using AI.

But why would ET choose to elevate man above other animals on the planet in the first place, if only to degrade and strip them now?
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)
    "The only winning move is not to play" (WarGames 1983)

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2023), Chip (12th March 2024), DNA (12th March 2024), Ewan (11th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (14th January 2024), Harmony (9th September 2023), pounamuknight (4th March 2024), Yoda (28th February 2024)

35. Link to Post #158
    Italy Avalon Member Luca Busarello's Avatar
    Language
    Italian
    Thanks

About
    Quote Long ago, I had a partner named Angi (an easy term to search for on Avalon), who I'm as sure as I can be wasn't entirely human. There's lots to support that.
    One day, right out of the blue, she looked up suddenly from her breakfast, and just as as if she was remarking about the weather, she said:
    "The Earth is a very beautiful place, but it won't always be this way."
    I have met some like whom you describe, long time ago when I was a school, I can testify that someone unusual whit the appearance of human exist, but I can't prove to you what I have felt that day how him could read or better "control-oppress" your thoughts...
    I hope one day to met another to ask a simple question, what is it like life among us, like living among monkey? We can upgrade themself in the same way?

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Luca Busarello For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th February 2024), Bill Ryan (10th February 2024), DNA (12th March 2024), Ewan (11th February 2024), Harmony (11th February 2024), Jambo (28th February 2024), pounamuknight (4th March 2024), Vangelo (11th February 2024), Yoda (28th February 2024)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

See also this post with Dr. Jane Ruby talking to Todd Callender about depopulation and my added alien view.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2024), Harmony (28th February 2024), pounamuknight (4th March 2024), Yoda (28th February 2024)

39. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Tam (here)
    “Why are they here?” but rather “Who are they?”
    Quote "I will, however, tell you more of your own race’s personal history, for it is important that you should know your own past, and that evolution as you understand it is a myth. The changes are never slow but they are always planned. Later I shall show you that nothing in this Universe--past, present or future in your time-scale--is left to chance. Forgive me, for I diverge from our chosen path.

"Some of my ancient Elders stayed with your developing race. Others moved on. From time to time there were conflicts with other ET races as to what was best for one or the other, just as there are conflicts on your planet now, among your own kind. You must understand that Earth is a very special place. It is very beautiful and there are many who have desired to own it. I would not go so far as to say this is no longer the case, but you should always have your wits about you! Even we, although we do not wish to own it, would like to live there. But we cannot--indeed, we must not--interfere with the processes that are happening on your planet right now. That is not to say there are no other ET races that will not interfere, and that is why you must have your wits about you.

"Some of those processes which are occurring, or are about to occur, are the direct result of that seeding by our ancient Elders. Even the pyramids are ancient legacies left behind by our Elders to help you awaken when the time is right. They are very important to you, and it is from this front that progress of a most unexpected kind will manifest itself to your race in the not-too-distant future.

"All knowledge will be made available to your race in good time and in accordance with the laws of evolution. There has yet to be a force artificially manufactured in any universe that my people know of that is more powerful or wiser than this natural law. Trust me when I say this, for my race knows well the cost of interfering with the laws of evolution. We would warn your own people, if only those in control would listen. Alas, that approach appears to have fallen on deaf ears, so we shall now attempt to pass on the message in a different way.

"There was indeed a time upon your planet, not so long ago in the context of this history lesson, when a ’force’ came down upon it and did in fact claim it [the Earth] and all upon it as its own. That force--and I know you will find this difficult to accept, Alec [Zeena used my name for the first time]--that force is still among you. It is indeed now a part of all of you, so I suppose you could say it still does own the planet in some way.

"After this force won your planet, it realized it would have a continuous fight on its hands, for you were not as you are now. You were well on your way to enlightenment, with a very strong spiritual base. You were actually almost as strong as this force itself. It had to trick you in order to master you, and while you were down it altered your make-up, your very structure; your DNA, in fact. It crippled you and stunted you, and set you back many thousands of years. It made you into what you are today, which is only a portion of the greatness you can be, for you have not yet even fully recovered. And if that force has its way, you never will!

"That force is known to most as the ’force of darkness’, for it is indeed the enemy of enlightenment. You will please understand that this is a very simplistic description of a most complex entity. Even we do not understand it in its entirety. It is in the air that you breathe and everywhere about you. It has aligned itself to the planet and you. It beats to the pulse of your very planet, for you and the Earth are one and the same. This is one thing your peoples do not seem to comprehend, but you can use this union of the whole to do wondrous things, just as we have.

"Unfortunately, most of your kind fight the natural forces of your wondrous planet. By this I mean you bend them, even break them, to fit your needs. It need not be this way. If your people will just open their minds and hearts to your planet, as many of your ancient races have done in the past, it will show you the way. All is not lost; it just needs to be recalled. Until this is done, we have much need for concern. It is not just Earth planet you are violating as you bend and break Nature in your whims of fancy, for all of all is connected. This is really very basic knowledge. It has been ignored because it suits those who would play with power to ignore it. We and others are indeed benevolent to your race, as we all are connected, but soon something must be done before your play does meaningful harm to us all!

"We find that there is a need to teach you more about the dark forces that permeate you. You would do well by your people if you take great heed of this lesson and pass on your findings to those of your kind who would listen. The dark force vibrates at a level that is compatible with your brainwave patterns. This much you should already know, but others of your kind have kept it from you.

"In spite of this, some, like you, Alec, are building a resistance to this alien intruder. This is one of the reasons why you find yourself thinking differently from the majority around you. It has enabled you to see more clearly the error of your ways and what must be done. You shall continue along this path a while longer yet, and even doubt your own kind from time to time. Be patient. This is all I can suggest, as inadequate as it may sound. We have been working on these things with you for many a year now. All of your people will find their way with the passing of time.

"As you find with all afflictions, they are easier to contend with if you understand them. I am doing my best to explain all this to you in terms you will understand. Please interject from here on if you do not understand some point, for we do consider the following to be most important.

CoEVOLUTION - An Interplanetary Adventure Extracted from Nexus Magazine
    Volume 4, #2 (February - March 1997)
    from NexusMagazine Website
    An abductee from New Zealand and the harassments afterward. The dark force has infiltrated everything.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd March 2024 at 19:04. Reason: added line breaks for easier reading

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd March 2024), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2024), DNA (12th March 2024), Ewan (4th March 2024), Harmony (4th March 2024), Inversion (4th March 2024), Miller (3rd March 2024), mojo (4th March 2024), pounamuknight (4th March 2024), Rizotto (4th March 2024), Yoda (3rd March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast