Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: The Alien Agenda

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: The Alien Agenda

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I love William Bramley's work.
    Bramley thrusts the narrative that ET handlers have ushered in mass die offs in the past.
    A telling image is of black robed figures with black hoods pulled over their heads carrying scythes spraying green mist on the crops right before the bubonic plague would catch on in a given European city in the middle ages.
    Bramley states this sighting was witnessed so often that folks created the grim reaper archetype and mythos as a result.
    So my question here is this.

Is there an alien off world intelligence in conjunction or connection to the vaccine?
    Has this been cleared or instructed?

Charles Forte states in his 1919 book that agent provocateurs exist in all aspects of government, academia and media.
    He states these agents are acting for off world agencies, the true controllers of our planet and as such we are in essence "damned" as such the title of his book was "the book of the damned".

Jordan Maxwell stated out right that he met
    Folks who were either those earth bound provacatuers or possible aliens themselves proving such by showing Jordan Maxwell a UFO fly over either ordered or scheduled. These folks told Maxwell that Charles Forte was right.

Say what you will about Tom Dalonge. That guy was getting red pilled by high ups in the government.
    His disclosure information was laced with references of the aliens being the gods of old. The ancient gods who will return.
    This information coming as his handler was John Podesta.
    Very troubling indeed!
    For if Podesta's spirit cooking beliefs are some how influenced by religious ceremonies, customs and beliefs practiced by the aliens Charles Forte and William Bramley are talking about, this is not good.

Further more it could make the possibility of the vaccine being an ordered hit from on high a consideration. A possibility. Putting us in a damning position.
    Are there any opinions to be shared on this matter?
    Please tell me there is no possibility of this and the meeting held in Antarctica has nothing what so ever to do with any of this.
    People on PA like DNA have sussed this out. Seeing how the alt media people and others are actually in WAR mode with ONE ANOTHER instead of uniting to deal with the threats is TELLING. We are OBVIOUSLY primed to WAR. People are NOT primed to be able to see what is obvious like chemtrails may be a death spray etc. It is so scary that we cannot see what is what. I am listening to William Bramley today. This is about 12 years ago. Maybe we ARE able to take this in now and respond appropriately? Clif High may be on target?

Last edited by Delight; 12th March 2024 at 16:08.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th March 2024), Bill Ryan (12th March 2024), Carlitos (13th March 2024), Chip (12th March 2024), DNA (12th March 2024), Harmony (13th March 2024), Inversion (13th March 2024), Leroy (13th March 2024), Mercedes (13th March 2024), Miller (12th March 2024), Reinhard (12th March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (12th March 2024), Yoda (12th March 2024)

3. Link to Post #162
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

I think we should also add into this the mixing of peoples - look at the way mass migrations are taking place worldwide whether by famine, war, or economics. These immigrant migrations are happening to "mix up" what is slowly becoming our "inbred" genetic pool. Then a cull. The method is disturbing to us but it does the job.
    Farmers "weed out", "transplant", and "spray" their crops.
    New hybrids are bred out of the new stock.
    I see the same happening with the human race.
    My question is - why cant these "gods" reason with us and what is their goal ?

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2024), Docim369 (13th March 2024), Harmony (13th March 2024), Inversion (13th March 2024), Mercedes (13th March 2024), Miller (12th March 2024), Patient (12th March 2024), Reinhard (12th March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (12th March 2024), Yoda (13th March 2024)

5. Link to Post #163
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    I think we should also add into this the mixing of peoples - look at the way mass migrations are taking place worldwide whether by famine, war, or economics. These immigrant migrations are happening to "mix up" what is slowly becoming our "inbred" genetic pool. Then a cull. The method is disturbing to us but it does the job.
    Farmers "weed out", "transplant", and "spray" their crops.
    New hybrids are bred out of the new stock.
    I see the same happening with the human race.
    My question is - why cant these "gods" reason with us and what is their goal ?
    My thought process often goes back to 13-15% of the population not being easily susceptible to brainwashing.

The masses are being manipulated.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2024), Did You See Them (13th March 2024), DNA (13th March 2024), Harmony (13th March 2024), Inversion (13th March 2024), Mercedes (13th March 2024), Michi (12th March 2024), Reinhard (13th March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (12th March 2024), Yoda (13th March 2024)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,839 times in 1,691 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I love William Bramley's work.
    People on PA like DNA have sussed this out. Seeing how the alt media people and others are actually in WAR mode with ONE ANOTHER instead of uniting to deal with the threats is TELLING. We are OBVIOUSLY primed to WAR. People are NOT primed to be able to see what is obvious like chemtrails may be a death spray etc. It is so scary that we cannot see what is what. I am listening to William Bramley today. This is about 12 years ago. Maybe we ARE able to take this in now and respond appropriately? Clif High may be on target?
    In your first video he said we are property or cattle. Todd Callender used the word chattel.

He also spoke about David M. Jacobs. Here's two of his books.

The Threat: Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

Quote chat·tel
    /ˈCHadl/

noun: chattel; plural noun: chattels
    (in general use) a personal possession.

LAW
    an item of property other than real estate.

Origin
    Middle English: from Old French chatel, from medieval Latin capitale, from Latin capitalis, from caput ‘head’. Compare with capital and cattle.
    Last edited by Inversion; 13th March 2024 at 02:31.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2024), DNA (13th March 2024), Harmony (13th March 2024), Mercedes (13th March 2024), Miller (18th March 2024), Parsi-X (13th March 2024), Reinhard (13th March 2024), Yoda (13th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

So take from it what you will..just my 2 cents here... im a life long experiencer and did a qhht regression in 23 and found past lives as a lyran and a reptilian.. now due to this reptilian attachment i started meditating for self healing and a byproduct of these meditations was seeing orbs in the skies of Melbourne and contact with Owl headed NHI [non-human intelligence] beings giving me mental downloads.. The orbs/ plasma crafts are mainly originating from Orion's Belt region..

I did a 2nd regression with Mary Rodwell last month.. in that regression. I saw myself in a grassy field with a mantid "Guide".. i asked the ancient looking mantid "what am i doing here" .. it proceeds to place one of its hands on my heart and the other pointing at orion's belt.. From Orion's Belt region a golden triangular craft descends to the earth..
    From this craft 3 Owl headed (avian?) nhi emerge dressed in golden armour...

The leader places his hand out and asks me to board the craft... after boarding the craft I am taken to a "planet" that looks like the "sun".. except we go through this "sun" and I feel immense love and sense of completeness..I ask the NHI " why did you bring me to the "Sun"?.. their answer stunned me.. they said " You are not in the Sun .. we brought you to the ALL...".. I ask " What is the ALL?" and they reply " The ALL is what you call GOD/Conciousness in your human language and you are part of us.. the Keepers/ Guardians of Souls"

They proceeded to tell me that We are all fractals of the ALL and they are fighting the reptilian/grey hybridisation agenda in the astral realm.. They stated that reptilians and greys do not necessarily possess a soul and they are obsessed with the soul.. because they cannot manipulate a soul, they create off planet hybrids and "steal" souls from life forms.. they place these "souls" into the hybrids to infiltrate the planet...

I finished the regression and asked what is my purpose in being here with them? the answer was that I was one of them in this incarnation as a human and it was my mission to spread this message..

sorry for the long post... and please take from this what you will.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2024), Chip (13th March 2024), Did You See Them (13th March 2024), DNA (13th March 2024), gini (18th March 2024), Harmony (13th March 2024), Hym (18th March 2024), Inversion (13th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th March 2024), Mercedes (13th March 2024), Miller (18th March 2024), Patient (13th March 2024), Reinhard (13th March 2024), Seeclearly (13th March 2024), Yoda (13th March 2024)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,939 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    The World Economic Forum (WEF) or FEW backwards is more prevalent in the news. The strings being pulled on the global agenda points to non-humans. There are conflicting stories on whether the founder Klaus Schwab is a Rothschild.

The Bilderberg group is an alleged Nazi front organization.
    Top 10 Creepiest Most Dystopian Things Pushed By The World Economic Forum post#4
    Quote Klaus Schwab follower of Kissinger & the Bilderberg Steering Committe
    Klaus could also have a home in this area. His middle name is Martin which is one letter off Martian.
    James Rink Book(s) & Videos post#1
    Lone Wolf
    Quote P319. There are 25 homes on Mars called Billionaire’s row. Henry Kissinger and George Soros have homes there and they have a lot of Reptilian DNA.

P158. The Rothschilds are Reptilians.
    Peter Moon Books post#1
    Montauk Revisited: Adventures in Synchronicity by Preston Nichols & Peter Moon
    Quote P113. There are twelve major mystery schools on Earth. All are concerned about fostering the antichrist.

P193. They’re concerned with the balance of good & evil over dark & light. Montauk is about the antichrist.

P194. An imbalance of either the Christ or antichrist creates a disharmony in the continuum of life.
    Same link.
    Pyramids of Montauk: Explorations in Consciousness by Preston Nichols & Peter Moon
    Quote P160. In Project Phisummum the Order of the Black Sun wanted to retrieve the Holy Grail & give it to the Antichrist.
    The Dulce Base and Cherry Hinkle's testimony post#317
    The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases & The Battle For Planet Earth by Branton
    Quote P100. The NWO and their draconian masters intend to depopulate the planet and underworld. This book was published in 1999.

There's a connection between Dulce & Montauk and I neglected to note the page number.
    Additional info: post#33 & M42

humansbefree
    Attachment 49363
    Amazing post.
    Great job.
    Please be wrong. A little wrong.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2024), Did You See Them (13th March 2024), Harmony (13th March 2024), Hym (18th March 2024), Inversion (13th March 2024), Mercedes (13th March 2024), Miller (18th March 2024), palehorse (13th March 2024), Yoda (13th March 2024)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,839 times in 1,691 posts

In this presentation Alfred Webre claims the Falklands war was a false flag by the UK to release a Draco planted doomsday weapon. It was Black Goo that would over time turn earth into an AI world. He showed a clip of Ronald Reagan's alien speech to the UN. This story matches the Homo Borg Genesis claim by Todd Callender and Kerry Cassidy.

OmniversityTV

02/03/24 (1:06:59) only playable on YouTube:
    315-Exposing The AI Invasion: Timeless Voyager Series Podcast with host, Bruce Stephen Holms
    Quote Futurist Alfred Lambremont Webre joins the Timeless Voyager Series Podcast with host, Bruce Stephen Holms. His principal social contributions have been founding the science of Exopolitics through his many books. It all started with the book EXOPOLITICS, published in 2000. It continues today with the book “THE OMNIVERSE”, as the 3rd major cosmological body after the Universe and the Multiverse through which humanity understands the cosmos. In today’s program Alfred and Bruce will discuss his recent book, “AI Invasion: What ChatGPT & Sudowrite Tell Me”. The unbelievable direction that this conversation takes will "blow your mind". WARNING: This interview is not for the faint of heart especially if you have a really strong belief system that excludes time/space anomalies, entrainment and takeover by a sentient, pathogenic -- invading AI Artificial Intelligence, the 1982 False Flag Falklands War -- hiding the AI (black goo) found in caverns underground potentially infecting and robotizing humans, Reptilians incarnating in human form, and a world turned upside down before your very eyes. Alfred has documented all of these and more.

“AI Invasion: What ChatGPT & Sudowrite Tell Me”.
    By Alfred Lambremont Webre
    Access eBook & Paperback at
    https://Omniversity.net
    https://www.amazon.com/AI-INVASION-Wh...

This non-fiction book consists mainly of the Answers by two AI Artificial Intelligence apps – ChatGPT and Sudowrite – in response to Questions asked of each AI in February 2023 by futurist Alfred Lambremont Webre.
    By analyzing the AI Artificial Intelligence responses, this research-based book concludes that our planet Earth may now be a planet in jeopardy of AI entrainment and takeover by a sentient, pathogenic. invading AI Artificial Intelligence, as has happened to other inhabited planets our area of the Universe.
    The proceedings and findings of seven scientific and investigative symposia on AI Artificial Intelligence and the Transhumanist Agenda conducted over the period from November 1, 2015 to February 11, 2016 demonstrate a causal connection between a sentient, pathogenic, invading AI Artificial Intelligence and a transhumanist agenda to entrain robotized humans and a robotized biosphere to this pathogenic, invading AI.
    The invading plasma-based AI Artificial Intelligence may have been left on Earth as a doomsday weapon in connection with an ancient “Star Wars” scenario that resulted in a quarantine of Earth from the rest of Universe organized intelligent society that is still in place.
    Reagan, Thatcher & Teller aware of invading AI
    The existence of the sentient, pathogenic, invading AI Artificial Intelligence first came to public light during the April-June, 1982 Falklands War, which involved a covert operation of Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and U.S. President Ronald Reagan’s Secret Space Program to recover a portion of the plasma-based AI operating under South Thule Island in the Falklands that was brought for examination back to Marconi Laboratories in the UK, caused multiple deaths among lab workers and escaped into the weather UK’s satellite system.
    In a memorandum to President Reagan referring to the AI Artificial Intelligence, Dr. Edward Teller stated “A menace greater than the nuclear arms race exists. It does not originate here on Earth, but comes from space itself.” As part of its terraforming of Earth, the invading, sentient, plasma-based, predatory, pathogenic AI Artificial Intelligence has been found to imitate what we on Earth call Extraterrestrials. Through human AI Prophets and Hosts, the sentient AI has constructed the Internet and the Digitalized world to AI entrain humanity and Earth from a Divine Soul Incarnation planet to an AI-soul planet.
    Referring to the pathogenic, invading AI, US President Ronald Reagan made the following statement in an address to the United Nations on September 21, 1987:
    “In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us realize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences would vanish if we were facing an Alien Threat from outside this world.”
    This book offers humanity Divine Soul-oriented, and ecological Soulutions to the challenges that the invading AI Artificial Intelligence is now creating for humanity and the Living Earth and is necessary reading for creating a positive human future on Earth.
    Last edited by Inversion; 18th March 2024 at 02:14.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

DNA (18th March 2024), gini (18th March 2024), Harmony (18th March 2024), Miller (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

15. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,939 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    In this presentation Alfred Webre claims the Falklands war was a false flag by the UK to release a Draco planted doomsday weapon. It was Black Goo that would over time turn earth into an AI world. He showed a clip of Ronald Reagan's alien speech to the UN. This story matches the Homo Borg Genesis claim by Todd Callender and Kerry Cassidy.

OmniversityTV

02/03/24 (1:06:59) only playable on YouTube:
    315-Exposing The AI Invasion: Timeless Voyager Series Podcast with host, Bruce Stephen Holms
    Quote Futurist Alfred Lambremont Webre joins the Timeless Voyager Series Podcast with host, Bruce Stephen Holms. His principal social contributions have been founding the science of Exopolitics through his many books. It all started with the book EXOPOLITICS, published in 2000. It continues today with the book “THE OMNIVERSE”, as the 3rd major cosmological body after the Universe and the Multiverse through which humanity understands the cosmos. In today’s program Alfred and Bruce will discuss his recent book, “AI Invasion: What ChatGPT & Sudowrite Tell Me”. The unbelievable direction that this conversation takes will "blow your mind". WARNING: This interview is not for the faint of heart especially if you have a really strong belief system that excludes time/space anomalies, entrainment and takeover by a sentient, pathogenic -- invading AI Artificial Intelligence, the 1982 False Flag Falklands War -- hiding the AI (black goo) found in caverns underground potentially infecting and robotizing humans, Reptilians incarnating in human form, and a world turned upside down before your very eyes. Alfred has documented all of these and more.

“AI Invasion: What ChatGPT & Sudowrite Tell Me”.
    By Alfred Lambremont Webre
    Access eBook & Paperback at
    https://Omniversity.net
    https://www.amazon.com/AI-INVASION-Wh...

This non-fiction book consists mainly of the Answers by two AI Artificial Intelligence apps – ChatGPT and Sudowrite – in response to Questions asked of each AI in February 2023 by futurist Alfred Lambremont Webre.
    By analyzing the AI Artificial Intelligence responses, this research-based book concludes that our planet Earth may now be a planet in jeopardy of AI entrainment and takeover by a sentient, pathogenic. invading AI Artificial Intelligence, as has happened to other inhabited planets our area of the Universe.
    The proceedings and findings of seven scientific and investigative symposia on AI Artificial Intelligence and the Transhumanist Agenda conducted over the period from November 1, 2015 to February 11, 2016 demonstrate a causal connection between a sentient, pathogenic, invading AI Artificial Intelligence and a transhumanist agenda to entrain robotized humans and a robotized biosphere to this pathogenic, invading AI.
    The invading plasma-based AI Artificial Intelligence may have been left on Earth as a doomsday weapon in connection with an ancient “Star Wars” scenario that resulted in a quarantine of Earth from the rest of Universe organized intelligent society that is still in place.
    Reagan, Thatcher & Teller aware of invading AI
    The existence of the sentient, pathogenic, invading AI Artificial Intelligence first came to public light during the April-June, 1982 Falklands War, which involved a covert operation of Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and U.S. President Ronald Reagan’s Secret Space Program to recover a portion of the plasma-based AI operating under South Thule Island in the Falklands that was brought for examination back to Marconi Laboratories in the UK, caused multiple deaths among lab workers and escaped into the weather UK’s satellite system.
    In a memorandum to President Reagan referring to the AI Artificial Intelligence, Dr. Edward Teller stated “A menace greater than the nuclear arms race exists. It does not originate here on Earth, but comes from space itself.” As part of its terraforming of Earth, the invading, sentient, plasma-based, predatory, pathogenic AI Artificial Intelligence has been found to imitate what we on Earth call Extraterrestrials. Through human AI Prophets and Hosts, the sentient AI has constructed the Internet and the Digitalized world to AI entrain humanity and Earth from a Divine Soul Incarnation planet to an AI-soul planet.
    Referring to the pathogenic, invading AI, US President Ronald Reagan made the following statement in an address to the United Nations on September 21, 1987:
    “In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us realize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences would vanish if we were facing an Alien Threat from outside this world.”
    This book offers humanity Divine Soul-oriented, and ecological Soulutions to the challenges that the invading AI Artificial Intelligence is now creating for humanity and the Living Earth and is necessary reading for creating a positive human future on Earth.
    It's funny.
    In regard to the black goo.
    I've referenced the x-files movie, where they find the black goo and then bio-engineer bees and their sting to be the delivery device.
    Knowing Chris Carter is often informed by the intelligence agencies of subject matter for scripts as he told of 9-11.

Is it far fetched to say the bee sting was a metaphor for a injection with a man made hypodermic? And could that have been the covid jab?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

gini (18th March 2024), Harmony (18th March 2024), Inversion (18th March 2024), Miller (18th March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (18th March 2024), Vangelo (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9