Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: The Alien Agenda

1. Link to Post #41
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Default Re: The Alien Agenda

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I have a perfectly round bald spot on the back side of my head about 1" in diameter. Just out of the blue a few weeks ago. My wife noticed it. No rash no sore no pocks no marks nothing. Just a perfectly round bald spot. My hair is growing fine everywhere else but not this spot. Just getting old?

Or maybe I was dragged away unknowingly in the night...
    It is known that a lot of people get bald spots where they hold the mobile phone next to their heads. I am not saying this is what has happened to you but just throwing it out there.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (6th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (7th January 2022), Inversion (6th January 2022), Mike Gorman (6th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), Pam (7th January 2022), william r sanford72 (11th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    Best proof EVER!

I need avalonian help! In the 90 NASA try an experiment : collect energy from space...for possible fuel for

spacecraft...or something...it was a long video, I saw it , I have had it and I lost it...

video description: they roll out a thin metallic sheet (like you roll out toilet paper...) in space.(Endevor/Columbia craft or whatever name was...same whit number mission ST...?

In the beginning float formless , and suddenly goes straight, it was something like 1,5 miles long...
    so strong the energy was that snap away from space craft!

Then you got a 1,5 miles long measuring instrument...and then came THEY...

Hundreds orbs/ufos looking NOT metallic but ORGANIC!!! pulsating !!!...

Through the "measuring instrument" you can see how big THEY are !!!

Maybe Exomatrix have this video? I cant find this video...

Thanks to everybody!

I got it ! : NASA UFOs: STS-75 The Tether Incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuFBUS0kiSA

NASA" talk" about debris...and then cut transmission...but I want the full video. from beginning !
    Was that known as the tethering incident?

Lol! I didn't notice that you had found it in the end - I haven't fully woken up yet.
    Last edited by Patient; 6th January 2022 at 18:27.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (7th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Snoweagle (7th January 2022), Vicus (7th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,095 times in 21,066 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    John, that was a great post!

Ref: Your post No. 30

“My Soul Parents are from Sirius and look like Golden Light-beings emanating pure energy yellow-golden "interdimensionals". “

For your interest I attended the World UFO Congress in Barcelona October, 2021.

The ICER national representative from Chile, namely Rodrigo Fuenzalida showed a stunning video of what you described and experienced.

A video recording was taken at a distance of 100 metres away from the person's camera, on the southern Argentinian/Chile border. I don't know how these circumstances were arrived at. The light being was yellow golden and well structured shape like a human being. The being was walking similar to a human person. The being was emanating this beautiful golden light from its person outline. You could clearly and unambiguously see the whole being. It was amazing!

Thank you John for sharing such wonderful experiences.

aoibhghaire

Thank You

• I searched and searched and searched on multiple search-engines for at least 15 minutes... no video found and yes I know how to use specific (smart) key-words to (mostly) find stuff within seconds.
    Long time ago at the UFO Conference in Leeds 1996 connected to Graham W. Birdsall & Mark Birdsall of "UFO Magazine" (I knew both personally, Mark stayed at my home in Amsterdam during Nexus Conference Krasnapolski Hotel 1996.) I saw back then, a video taken by a woman (talking Portuguese & breathing heavily) filming a "golden light being" in her back garden and what I can remember it was in Argentina or maybe different South American Country.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th January 2022 at 21:54.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (7th January 2022), Inversion (6th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), Pam (7th January 2022), Snoweagle (8th January 2022), Spiral (6th January 2022), william r sanford72 (11th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    John, that was a great post!

Ref: Your post No. 30

“My Soul Parents are from Sirius and look like Golden Light-beings emanating pure energy yellow-golden "interdimensionals". “

For your interest I attended the World UFO Congress in Barcelona October, 2021.

The ICER national representative from Chile, namely Rodrigo Fuenzalida showed a stunning video of what you described and experienced.

A video recording was taken at a distance of 100 metres away from the person's camera, on the southern Argentinian/Chile border. I don't know how these circumstances were arrived at. The light being was yellow golden and well structured shape like a human being. The being was walking similar to a human person. The being was emanating this beautiful golden light from its person outline. You could clearly and unambiguously see the whole being. It was amazing!

Thank you John for sharing such wonderful experiences.

aoibhghaire

I searched and searched and searched on multiple search-engines for at least 15 minutes... no video found and yes I know how to use specific (smart) key-words to (mostly) find stuff within seconds.

Long time ago in an UFO Conference at Leeds 1996 connected to Graham W. Birdsall & Mark Birdsall of "UFO Magazine" (I knew both personally, Mark stayed at my home in Amsterdam during Nexus Conference Krasnapolski Hotel 1996.) I saw back then, a video taken by a woman (talking in Portuguese & breathing heavily) filming a "golden light being" in her back garden and what I can remember it was in Argentina or other South American Country.
    I'd be interested to see, too—found four videos in which Rodrigo Fuenzalida is named in the titles. (Do a page "Find" search HERE for "Rodrigo") Maybe it's shown within one of those videos? I'll look later when I have some time. There are many hours of video within the four to hunt through. X2 speed might help...
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (7th January 2022), Inversion (6th January 2022), Snoweagle (8th January 2022), william r sanford72 (11th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

John,

I would like to clarify my previous post as to why this video was seen at the Congress but unable to be accessed now.

This is regards Rodrigo Fuenzalida from Chile who showed the video footage at the recent World UFO Congress in Barcelona.

I remember that the footage and some unreleased military footage was shown to me privately because he hadn't permission by the Chilean military to show some of this video footage's to the public. However, in testing out his power point presentation before he started his presentation he accidentally showed the footage in question.

It was later shown to me in a private room. The footage of the being was recorded by a private individual. The other videos were by the military.

I hope that clarifies.

P.S. Regarding Graham W. Birdsall. Graham did his last interview with me in 2003. 2 weeks later he passed away. He spent 2 nights at my house. I found Graham a really nice guy.

aoibhghaire

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th January 2024), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (7th January 2022), Justplain (8th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), Snoweagle (8th January 2022), Spiral (11th January 2022), sunflower (7th January 2022), Victoria (7th January 2022), Wansen (12th January 2022), william r sanford72 (11th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Here is what I know.

Somewhere in 2025 to 27, the north mag pole will reach the Lomonosov ridge in the artic ocean.

This is according to NOAA. It is speculated on my behalf that it will hit a position of 136.10 or 136.100
    and coincidentally... this is also the Earth's "ohm" signal.

What's going to happen on that day? We don't know.. but we hope it does not pole flip... I often wonder what's going to happen if it does...
    as you can see clearly in the below images in the imgur link, that it will produce a 'perfect' 4 cornered magnetic field.
    --- we all know that our magnetosphere is weakened... and is continuously doing so...

https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/news/track...magnetic-poles

https://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag/data/poles/NP.xy
    Here is the final bottom of the list:

162.867 86.494 2020.000
    156.786 86.400 2021.000
    151.272 86.275 2022.000
    146.334 86.126 2023.000
    141.945 85.958 2024.000
    138.057 85.778 2025.000

So far.. only 2025 is indicated, but the Earth's OHM signal is 136.10 HZ or 136.100 according to Hans Cousto:

https://www.planetware.de/octave/earthyear.html

Excerpt:

"I began researching tone healing and found the pioneering work of Swiss mathematician and musicologist Hans Cousto (www.planetware.de/octave). In 1978 Hans Cousto discovered the natural law of the octave as the link between different kinds of periodically occurring natural phenomena such as the orbit of the planets, the weather, and musical tones. An octave describes a process with eight steps and seven intervals. Seven is a fundamental level of organization in the universe. The octave is a natural measure of the harmony of universal law and is the common denominator of astronomy, mathematics, music, and color.

Through the systematic application of the law of the octave it is possible to convert the whole solar system into sound. It is possible to listen to the relation of the vibrations of the planets and also to the structures of atoms and molecules. Hans Cousto established that the rotation of the earth around the sun has a base frequency of 136.10 Hz or C#. This astronomic actually causes the changing of the seasons; spring, summer, fall, and winter on the earth. According the Cousto, this tone is the primal frequency of existence, or OM. Research indicates that it relieves stress, opens blocked energy pathways, restores inner peace and balance, and activates the heart chakra.

There is little doubt in mind that 136.10 Hz or C# is the tone that I was hearing over and over in my dreams."

https://shamanicdrumming.com/binaural_beats.html

Now....

This is my personal opinion - note:

We know that in the past, Earth had it's magnetic pole flips.. it always HAD been about the magnetic..
    However.. how about the cymatics.. acoustics??...

The theory is... that this wandering pole, will hit 136.10 or 136.100 sometimes after 2025, so according to the NOAA list... and it will match with the OHM/OM signal
    of the planet. Will this turn out to be anything ??? or nothing at all????

You decide....

Here is my bitchute channel on this subject:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/i1bdkeXAY92d

Here are the images of the wandering pole:

https://imgur.com/a/BUGUerw

Alien Agenda:

This may be what's causing all the abductions >> OR.. why we are being "inoculated" - as it is just conspiracy on this part, however I do know for a fact that something is bound to happen when the "4 corners" of the magnetism is finally separated into the 4 boxes..

There has to be a reason for this.. and it's being kept very quiet... also in Russia news etc, that specific area is FULL of DIAMONDS/CRYSTALS... also here's an strange update about methane gases in the area:

https://arctic-news.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 7th January 2022 at 06:23.

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ClearWater (11th January 2022), DNA (7th January 2022), edina (7th September 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (7th January 2022), Justplain (8th January 2022), Mark (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), onawah (7th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), Snoweagle (8th January 2022), Spiral (11th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (18th January 2022), sunflower (7th January 2022), Victoria (11th January 2022), william r sanford72 (11th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

Shared that here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1473645
    Thanks, looks interesting!

Much more data about a possible upcoming Magnetic Pole Reversal on that thread featuring regular updates from Suspicious0bservers youtube channel at:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTi...rVam5nP2xzFTWQ

Including:
    Earth Disaster Documentary: https://youtu.be/ihwoIlxHI3Q
    Climate Forcing Playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
    Big Burb | The Disaster Vehicle: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Here is what I know.

Somewhere in 2025 to 27, the north mag pole will reach the Lomonosov ridge in the artic ocean.

This is according to NOAA. It is speculated on my behalf that it will hit a position of 136.10 or 136.100
    and coincidentally... this is also the Earth's "ohm" signal.

What's going to happen on that day? We don't know.. but we hope it does not pole flip... I often wonder what's going to happen if it does...
    as you can see clearly in the below images in the imgur link, that it will produce a 'perfect' 4 cornered magnetic field.
    --- we all know that our magnetosphere is weakened... and is continuously doing so...

https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/news/track...magnetic-poles

https://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag/data/poles/NP.xy
    Here is the final bottom of the list:

162.867 86.494 2020.000
    156.786 86.400 2021.000
    151.272 86.275 2022.000
    146.334 86.126 2023.000
    141.945 85.958 2024.000
    138.057 85.778 2025.000

So far.. only 2025 is indicated, but the Earth's OHM signal is 136.10 HZ or 136.100 according to Hans Cousto:

https://www.planetware.de/octave/earthyear.html

Excerpt:

"I began researching tone healing and found the pioneering work of Swiss mathematician and musicologist Hans Cousto (www.planetware.de/octave). In 1978 Hans Cousto discovered the natural law of the octave as the link between different kinds of periodically occurring natural phenomena such as the orbit of the planets, the weather, and musical tones. An octave describes a process with eight steps and seven intervals. Seven is a fundamental level of organization in the universe. The octave is a natural measure of the harmony of universal law and is the common denominator of astronomy, mathematics, music, and color.

Through the systematic application of the law of the octave it is possible to convert the whole solar system into sound. It is possible to listen to the relation of the vibrations of the planets and also to the structures of atoms and molecules. Hans Cousto established that the rotation of the earth around the sun has a base frequency of 136.10 Hz or C#. This astronomic actually causes the changing of the seasons; spring, summer, fall, and winter on the earth. According the Cousto, this tone is the primal frequency of existence, or OM. Research indicates that it relieves stress, opens blocked energy pathways, restores inner peace and balance, and activates the heart chakra.

There is little doubt in mind that 136.10 Hz or C# is the tone that I was hearing over and over in my dreams."

https://shamanicdrumming.com/binaural_beats.html

Now....

This is my personal opinion - note:

We know that in the past, Earth had it's magnetic pole flips.. it always HAD been about the magnetic..
    However.. how about the cymatics.. acoustics??...

The theory is... that this wandering pole, will hit 136.10 or 136.100 sometimes after 2025, so according to the NOAA list... and it will match with the OHM/OM signal
    of the planet. Will this turn out to be anything ??? or nothing at all????

You decide....

Here is my bitchute channel on this subject:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/i1bdkeXAY92d

Here are the images of the wandering pole:

https://imgur.com/a/BUGUerw

Alien Agenda:

This may be what's causing all the abductions >> OR.. why we are being "inoculated" - as it is just conspiracy on this part, however I do know for a fact that something is bound to happen when the "4 corners" of the magnetism is finally separated into the 4 boxes..

There has to be a reason for this.. and it's being kept very quiet... also in Russia news etc, that specific area is FULL of DIAMONDS/CRYSTALS... also here's an strange update about methane gases in the area:

https://arctic-news.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by onawah; 7th January 2022 at 08:43.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Chip (7th January 2022), ClearWater (11th January 2022), DNA (7th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), Snoweagle (8th January 2022), sunflower (7th January 2022), william r sanford72 (11th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

I love William Bramley's work.
    Bramley thrusts the narrative that ET handlers have ushered in mass die offs in the past.
    A telling image is of black robed figures with black hoods pulled over their heads carrying scythes spraying green mist on the crops right before the bubonic plague would catch on in a given European city in the middle ages.
    Bramley states this sighting was witnessed so often that folks created the grim reaper archetype and mythos as a result.
    So my question here is this.

Is there an alien off world intelligence in conjunction or connection to the vaccine?
    Has this been cleared or instructed?

Charles Forte states in his 1919 book that agent provocateurs exist in all aspects of government, academia and media.
    He states these agents are acting for off world agencies, the true controllers of our planet and as such we are in essence "damned" as such the title of his book was "the book of the damned".

Jordan Maxwell stated out right that he met
    Folks who were either those earth bound provacatuers or possible aliens themselves proving such by showing Jordan Maxwell a UFO fly over either ordered or scheduled. These folks told Maxwell that Charles Forte was right.

Say what you will about Tom Dalonge. That guy was getting red pilled by high ups in the government.
    His disclosure information was laced with references of the aliens being the gods of old. The ancient gods who will return.
    This information coming as his handler was John Podesta.
    Very troubling indeed!
    For if Podesta's spirit cooking beliefs are some how influenced by religious ceremonies, customs and beliefs practiced by the aliens Charles Forte and William Bramley are talking about, this is not good.

Further more it could make the possibility of the vaccine being an ordered hit from on high a consideration. A possibility. Putting us in a damning position.
    Are there any opinions to be shared on this matter?
    Please tell me there is no possibility of this and the meeting held in Antarctica has nothing what so ever to do with any of this.

16. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ami (11th January 2022), Anu Raman (7th January 2022), aoibhghaire (7th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Chip (7th January 2022), ClearWater (11th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (7th January 2022), Heart to heart (11th January 2022), Inversion (7th January 2022), Justplain (8th January 2022), Krist (7th January 2022), Mark (12th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), onawah (7th January 2022), onevoice (10th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), Spiral (7th January 2022), sunflower (7th January 2022), Sunny (8th January 2022), Tyy1907 (8th January 2022), Victoria (7th January 2022), william r sanford72 (11th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Bramley thrusts the narrative that ET handlers have ushered in mass die offs in the past.
    A telling image is of black robed figures with black hoods pulled over their heads carrying scythes spraying green mist on the crops right before the bubonic plague would catch on in a given European city in the middle ages.
    Bramley states this sighting was witnessed so often that folks created the grim reaper archetype and mythos as a result.

Is there an alien off world intelligence in conjunction or connection to the vaccine?

Charles Forte states in his 1919 book that agent provocateurs exist in all aspects of government, academia and media.
    He states these agents are acting for off world agencies, the true controllers of our planet and as such we are in essence "damned" as such the title of his book was "the book of the damned".

Folks who were either those earth bound provacatuers or possible aliens themselves proving such by showing Jordan Maxwell a UFO fly over either ordered or scheduled. These folks told Maxwell that Charles Forte was right.

Say what you will about Tom Dalonge. That guy was getting red pilled by high ups in the government.
    His disclosure information was laced with references of the aliens being the gods of old. The ancient gods who will return.
    Very troubling indeed!
    For if Podesta's spirit cooking beliefs are some how influenced by religious ceremonies, customs and beliefs practiced by the aliens Charles Forte and William Bramley are talking about, this is not good.

Further more it could make the possibility of the vaccine being an ordered hit from on high a consideration. A possibility. Putting us in a damning position.
    Please tell me there is no possibility of this and the meeting held in Antarctica has nothing what so ever to do with any of this.
    If you want to research genetics, you can...

You can start here:

https://imgur.com/a/ThB2EKf

then:

https://imgur.com/a/1sqaFAg#SFdWncK

All I can say is this:

1. The sequence is from the original wuhan sars cov2.
    2. They have been experimenting with this since 2003 in Japan and earlier. You can see this in the above imgur link.
    3. The altered nucleoside in the mRNA vaccines, is what this is... it is in both the virus and the vaccines. They do not want anyone to know this.
    4. The component "acoL" is a supposed bacillus which can be found here: https://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/O34324
    5. The supposed virus is a hybrid, a chimera.. a bacteriological virus... virus that has both virii and bacteria combined according to this specific genome sequence. First of it's kind.
    6. The component "acoL" is not of our evolutionary tree. It is foreign. "Evolutionary Tree" is what we have on Earth according to all life forms, DNA, etc..
    7. The component "acoL" is the only thing which will allow reversal of nucleotide into nucleoside and vice versa. There may be other components, but I heavily doubt that. It has multiple uses.
    8. In March 2017, the US gov discontinued this "acoL" component in the US, and transferred it to Wuhan Institute of Virology, in Wuhan China.
    9. The component "acoL" is the ONLY one in the entire genome of the virus.
    10. It is currently listed as:

DLDH3_BACSU
    Accessioni Primary (citable) accession number: O34324
    Entry historyi Integrated into UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: May 30, 2000
    Last sequence update: January 1, 1998
    Last modified: September 29, 2021

As you can see, this specific component has been experimented on in the late 1990s'. They say it's a versatile gene...

I say...

It is alien ... simply because in the eyes of a molecular biologist, this is something entirely different... and it does not exactly "fit in" with our natural evolutionary patterns with genes, cells, etc..

BUT.. this is all my opinion. Just saying.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 7th January 2022 at 17:47.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Ami (11th January 2022), aoibhghaire (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Blastolabs (8th January 2022), ClearWater (11th January 2022), DNA (7th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Justplain (8th January 2022), Mark (12th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), onevoice (10th January 2022), Spiral (12th January 2022), sunflower (7th January 2022), Sunny (8th January 2022), Vangelo (8th January 2022), Victoria (11th January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Very troubling indeed!

Thank you DNA
    I do have an opinion of this!
    I think it’s highly accurate and most probable.
    I am certain Antarctica is related as many of us suspect as well.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Blastolabs (8th January 2022), DNA (7th January 2022), East Sun (11th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), onawah (8th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Reinhard (10th January 2022), Spiral (7th January 2022), sunflower (7th January 2022), Victoria (11th January 2022), william r sanford72 (11th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    SHIFTS HAPPEN

Edit; Cut long post…

Happy hiking!
    Huh? Was that a stream of consciousness type of post?
    Hello Holcaul, I’m sorry my rambling post left you bemused, it was kinda stream of consciousness, I was tired after a long drive, but freely sharing as if hiking up the mountain with Bill. Not well written at all, but I think the fundamental gist of it was perfectly captured in this tweet I saw tonight, so I’m going to share that as well, maybe someone knows who the speaker is, I’m obviously not alone in this perspective, and it may be relevant to this thread that those voices in our head that are ‘against us’ are indeed of some alien origin…

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), DNA (8th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), holcaul (7th January 2022), Hym (12th January 2022), Justplain (8th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (8th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Reinhard (10th January 2022), sunflower (7th January 2022), Victoria (11th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), DNA (8th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Hym (12th January 2022), mountain_jim (8th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The component "acoL" is not of our evolutionary tree. It is foreign. "Evolutionary Tree" is what we have on Earth according to all life forms, DNA, etc..
    Look I'm aware that covid is a Frankenstein creation.
    But, what you are saying here is that there is an alien component.
    Alien could mean a lot of things, but in so far as the spirit of this thread is concerned, you are saying that this "acol" is a building block in covid that originated on another planet and or biosphere not being this world?

If I understand you correctly for what end has this been done?
    Covid itself isn't particularly deadly.
    We are finding out more and more that the cause of death in covid related issues had to do with the treatment offered and possibly with 5G proximity.

Also it seems to be the vaccine seems to be the intended mechanism for delivering death to the masses.
    So why not put this exotic element into the vaccines?
    Why would it be in the covid virus itself?

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), Blastolabs (10th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Hym (12th January 2022), Justplain (11th January 2022), mountain_jim (8th January 2022), onawah (9th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Spiral (8th January 2022), Sunny (11th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Very interesting observations and speculations, Bill. Thanks.

I will try to give the sources for the following mishmash of ideas on the ET presence here on Earth.

Using Truman Cash's research of past and current life recalls (his and others), there seems to be four or five main ET groups involved in the abduction phenomenon. Those four are the greys (small and large), reptilians, human-like (paleadians?) and mantids. These groups, or renegade subgroups (these four groups may not represent everyone of their kind) cooperated with one another in subduing and brainwashing the human race. These groups were also involved in soul recycling of human souls, by capturing the soul after it left the body at death and returning it to a new body.

These et interlopers are able to time travel and can pass through physical matter as if it was a mirage.

These bad guy ETs must get some benefit from brainwashing/soul recycling of humans. The term 'loosh"ing has been used to describe how ETs expunge energy from suffering humans.

The huge underground and underwater ET bases that are often mentioned by abductees attests to the huge operation ETs have mounted on this planet. The rewards must be significant.

So, to me those listed above are the worst kind of ET. These are the kind that are likely mind controlling the likes of the Rothschilds/Rockefellers/Gates/Musk's of the world and are orchestrating this covid scamdemic to force as many people as they can to take the poisonous vaccines. The end goal of this scam appears to be kill off a good portion of the population and cyborg enslave the rest.

There are accounts that some of the ETs are future humans, as reported by Dan Burisch to you and Kerry, Bill. I think those nauseating looking bubble head future humans are likely the faroff children of this cyborgion apocalypse. It seems likely they are here to likely recover dna for their own rehabilitation.

In my one abduction recall I was awoken on a slab with a searing pain in my left shin. I observed a bluish bubble headed greytype creature (reminded my of Gollum) leaning over my knee, likely extracting bone marrow. It quickly noticed me being awake and squealed while leaning towards my head, and I blacked out. I have had numerous triangular shaped scars on my inner thighs left by these creeps. This abuse was certainly not for my benefit, I'm guessing it was for dna retrieval, or it could be for antibody extraction which I believe one abduction account I've heard say is a reason for abductions

Marshal Vian Summers (via visions and channelling) has indicated that there are several Alien 'collectives'. (ie. Interstellar empires that enslave their subject planets) that are jockeying to assimilate Earth. From numerous sources, the indications are that the secret space program conducts trade with one or more of these collectives. Obviously the greys being one of these, since we know the greys have been assisting in the development of the SSP, as disclosed by Bob Uhouse's testimony.

Now, this is not to say that there aren't good guy ETs to "help' us. There are several dozen alien species, if not more, that have been reported in abductee recalls. Many of them are humanoid, though not always of earth human appearance. Somewhere I heard that roughly 40% of the interstellar species are humanoid. Many accounts of the ETs seen in abductions appear to be benevolent, or atleast not malice-like. From some sources, Kryon being one, our galaxy is filled with free will planets that enjoy autonomy and the fruits of freedom.

So, Bill, although I can understand your intuitive sense of calamity for humanity on earth, I would wager that this sense is for the ongoing calamity that humanity is suffering through. Humans are being harvested and soul recycled. Although some natural catastrophe may be heading our way, as the psychopaths in the deep state seem to be preparing for with their dumbs, I believe that this future is not written in stone. If humanity collectively sheds the attempted enslavement attempt, and finds a way to survive the upcoming changes, then we can join our freewill interstellar family and be done with this suffering for good. I hear the goodguy pleaidians are future earth humans that took that route. So that's what we should aim for.
    Damn bro that was dark as hell.
    I love how you wove your sources into your narrative.
    I enjoyed reading this.
    What do you think of the Annunaki as described by Kerry Cassidy? I mean when I think of the elite practicing an alien God inspired religion ie spirit cooking, it is the Annunaki Kerry describes that are brought to my mind.
    It also seems to add another dimension to the human trafficking problem.
    Are humans being traded to off worlders for sex, food or energy?

Your take on the vax being a population reducer and transhuman inducer for the remaining population is terrifying, as it implies a very real matrix type existence, closer to what the movie portrays than any of us would want to believe or acknowledge is possible.

If the graphene nano particles in the vaccine are truly awaiting some 5g command to assemble into biological interfaces for our nervous system to plug into some nefarious wifi is there a way to counter the effects?

I've read Marshall Van Summers first book.
    Holy **** is it depressing.
    I'm thinking of Val Valarien's matrix books. Especially matrix 2.
    In it Val Valarien talked about this stuff, including experimentation being done by ETs. His writings hinted that something in those experimentations could lead to this graphene oxide in the vax. Val even talked about various frequencies like cell phone technology that could be used in this regard, all back in the mid nineties.

John Lear for all the crazy sh!t he said, he never said anything like this.
    I'm thinking of the dulce story as told by Thomas Castillo. He mentioned they were working on things, experimenting on humans. Experimenting with things detrimental to the human physiology.

It's a tuff subject when you cross over the alien research with the vaccine research coming to light.

Good luck to us all.
    God bless us all.
    Last edited by DNA; 8th January 2022 at 11:00.

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), East Sun (11th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Heart to heart (11th January 2022), Hym (12th January 2022), Justplain (11th January 2022), Mark (12th January 2022), Matthew (8th January 2022), mountain_jim (8th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), onawah (9th January 2022), Reinhard (10th January 2022), Spiral (8th January 2022), Sunny (11th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The component "acoL" is not of our evolutionary tree. It is foreign. "Evolutionary Tree" is what we have on Earth according to all life forms, DNA, etc..
    Look I'm aware that covid is a Frankenstein creation.
    But, what you are saying here is that there is an alien component.
    Alien could mean a lot of things, but in so far as the spirit of this thread is concerned, you are saying that this "acol" is a building block in covid that originated on another planet and or biosphere not being this world?

If I understand you correctly for what end has this been done?
    Covid itself isn't particularly deadly.
    We are finding out more and more that the cause of death in covid related issues had to do with the treatment offered and possibly with 5G proximity.

Also it seems to be the vaccine seems to be the intended mechanism for delivering death to the masses.
    So why not put this exotic element into the vaccines?
    Why would it be in the covid virus itself?
    It is already in the vaccines, specifically the altered nucleoside component. It is in both the virus and the vaccines. This is why if you are vaccinated, you will "attract" the virus sooner or later, all depending on the cohesion strength of your cells. No matter what name they'll come up with when they have to explain it, it is there in an attempt to show a versatile partial 'gene' which is both transcript nucleotide and nucleoside when forming a protein. Without 'acoL', then you will have a virus that is only a virus, no bacteria involved. With 'acoL' then you have a virus that is both virus and bacteria; aka known as 'bacteriological virus'..

It is a foreign matter which does not belong in our evolutionary tree. This can mean it was artificially created or it came from an alien being. Either one.

In an addition, go and ask any virologist, bacteriologist, geneticist, etc etc, of that specific sequence - what he/she thinks of it.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 9th January 2022 at 02:33.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Agape (9th January 2022), DNA (9th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Hym (12th January 2022), Justplain (12th January 2022), mountain_jim (9th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), onawah (9th January 2022), Spiral (11th January 2022), Sunny (11th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing all that, Bill, especially your personal ET experiences.
    For those of us who have had such, they always have great impact, and yours were certainly interesting and relevant to the subject matter at hand.
    The predictions of Edgar Cayce have had a great impact on those of us who have the courage to look behind the controller's curtain, and so many of his predictions have come true so far that it's not difficult to conclude that those that haven't come to pass as yet, will prove true when their time comes.
    He didn't give an exact date for his prediction of massive earth changes, but we are already seeing the early signs.

(Bold letters my emphasis)

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Edgar Cayce Maps: His Prophecies for Earth Explained
    By Sally Painter
    https://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Ed..._Prophecy_Maps
    (More hyperlinks in the article than I have embedded here.)

"It's easy to understand the Edgar Cayce prophecy maps and the land transformations they indicate due to polar shifts and changing weather patterns. Cayce's readings about Earth changes spawned all kinds of speculation about future natural disasters and apocalyptic events.

Earth Changes From Cayce Readings
    According to the Edgar Cayce Earth change readings, there were three kinds of changes that are expected in the future. These include weather pattern changes around the globe, a major pole shift, and an increase in volcanic and earthquake activity.
    Weather Patterns Cause Catastrophic Earth Changes
    Edgar Cayce's predictions gave a single cause for the changes in weather patterns. The A.R.E. website states, "There are predictions of temperature changes in the deep waters which impact weather patterns, earthquakes, pole shifts, and volcanic eruptions."

When Cayce was asked how weather patterns would impact future wheat crops, he described (reading 195-29) changes that cause the Pacific Ocean's deep currents to run warmer than normal. This pattern is known as El Niño (discovered by fishermen in South America hundreds of years ago). La Niña causes the ocean currents to turn colder. These weather changes occur every three to seven years, and artificial intelligence (AI) has finally caught up with Cayce's reading about the cause of El Niño and can predict it 18 months before it happens.

Cayce was asked to conduct a reading (195-29) on the validity of a solar theory report written by Herbert Janvrin Browne on Long Range Weather Forecast. Browne's theory hypothesized that solar radiation is responsible for climate changes. In response, Cayce's reading contradicted the report. Cayce said, "…emphasis be placed in the condition of density, or population, combined with the solar conditions to bring about certain changes in the sea and the currents…"

Cayce went on to indicate that the rising ocean heat is directly related to the size of sunspots. He was emphatic that it was the reflection of the sun in the earth's atmosphere and not the sun's radiation that causes the currents to grow warmer.

Polar Shift Cayce Predicted Happening
    The Magnetic Storm episode of the television show Nova can be connected to a Cayce prophecy. During the show, scientists discuss the magnetic force field that protects the Earth. This field is generated by the Earth's molten core of liquid iron some 2,000 miles beneath the surface. This magnetic force protects the Earth and every living thing from radiation storms that regularly sweep across the planet and the rest of the universe. The alarming news revealed in the episode is how the magnetic force field is weakening. Cayce predicted this weakening in reading 826-8: https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-readi...hat-came-true/

Edgar Cayce was asked if there'd be any great Earth changes in 2000-2001. He answered that there would be "a shifting of the poles" to herald the dawning of a New Age. According to the scientists in the Nova episode, the change began in the South Atlantic Ocean between Africa and South America. The fluctuations in polarity impacted the magnetic field that shields the Earth.

When the magnetic shield is weakened, the solar winds that ordinarily are funneled to the two poles are no longer capable of this diversion. This shift caused the phenomena of the Northern and Southern Lights to become visible from new places in the world. It's from this weakened protective shield that the Earth's poles are currently shifting and exposure to the sun's radiation is increasing.

It is a scientific fact that the Earth's magnetic poles constantly move, but over the past decades, the rate of movement has vastly increased. According to NASA, the rate of movement has gone from 10 km a year to a startling 40 km per year. Scientists conclude, "At this rate, it will exit North America and reach Siberia in a few decades."

An excellent example that this Cayce shift is underway happened in 2011. The magnetic field decreased over 10% during the past decade and the shifting of the poles began to cause inaccuracies in GPS (Global Positioning Systems). In 2011, the GPS coordinates had to be recalibrated. Tampa International Airport closed the main runway for a week in order to adjust taxiways and signage to reflect the new magnetic pole direction. Other airports in America and around the world also adjusted their flight paths and runways.

You can find maps online that claim to represent Cayce's prediction of the world's landmasses changes after the pole shifts. Some of these are also listed as a Navy and Cayce map, implying that the Navy created a map predicting a pole shift and geographical changes. This map is more likely a creation based on Cayce's pole shift prediction. A psychic named Gordon-Michael Scallion produced a pole shift map that is often confused with Cayce's prediction and used as an example of Cayce's pole shift map. You should take some of these examples with a grain of salt and refer to Cayce's reading on how the geography of continents, countries, and states will be reconfigured.

Changes in U.S. Coastlines and Great Lakes
    In a prophetic dream of his next incarnation (2100 AD), Cayce lived in a coastal town in Nebraska since the western portion of the US was gone and covered by the ocean. Within the 1152-11 reading, Cayce foretold of areas that would be safe.

While Cayce never gave specific dates for Earth changes, he did map out a timeline of events (reading 1152-11) that you can follow.
    https://books.google.com/books?id=Qa...152-11&f=false
    Special attention was given in the readings that it would require "another generation" and often foretold which event would precede another one. It is clear that based on his readings, the geography of the entire world will change, and it all begins with the polar shift.
    Reading 152-11 was a response to a client's concern about safe areas to move to in order to be prepared for future geographical changes. Cayce gave the future U.S. map regions. Many portions of the east coast would be disturbed and many portions of the west coast and central portion of the U.S would shift. With the disappearance of current coastlines, new lands in the Atlantic and Pacific would emerge. Many of the battlefields would be transformed into oceans, and new bays would form as new trade ports.

He stated in the reading that the coastline of New York would disappear and along with it, New York City would slip into the ocean. This is one of the changes that would require another generation. However, the southern portions of the Carolinas and Georgia would disappear sooner. The shifts in the southern coastlines have accelerated over the past 20 years in part due to currents shifting and devastating hurricanes. Along the North Carolina beaches, many second and third row houses are now oceanfront homes.

In another part of the reading, Cayce states that the Great Lakes will empty into the Gulf. When asked if Virginia Beach will be a safe place to live during the Earth changes, Cayce confirmed that it was a safe zone. Some areas of Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois will also be safe. The southern and eastern portions of Canada will be safe. However, the western lands will be disturbed. Cayce doesn't indicate if the western lands mean Canada, the U.S. or both.

When he was asked about California, Cayce stated that Los Angeles and San Francisco will disappear first, then followed by the disappearance of New York City into the Atlantic.

Japan and Parts of Europe Underwater

Many of the Cayce readings are archived as reports. The report of reading 3651-1 details the fate of Japan and part of Europe. Cayce states that Japan will sink into the sea. The fate of the upper portion of Europe is devastating since it will change instantaneously with the oceans and rivers being displaced with the pole shift.

Earthquake Activity Increases

Along with the pole shift, earthquake activity will also increase. Cayce was specific about certain U.S. regions that will see such an increase in earthquakes. In his January 1936 reading 270-35, he stated when Vesuvius or Pelee volcanoes erupt, then within the following three months, the southern coast of California and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada can expect an inundation of earthquakes. He also stated that the earthquake activity will be much stronger in the Southern Hemisphere than in the Northern Hemisphere.

Two Signals of Catastrophic Earth Changes
    The two signals Cayce researchers have attributed to the beginning of the major Earth changes. Cayce predicted that the simultaneous eruption of two famous volcanoes would herald the final shifting of the poles.

Mount Pele
    Mount Pelee is located on the French Caribbean Island of Martinique. Mt. Pelee last erupted in 1932 and is an active volcano that is closely watched for any signs of eruption.

Mount Etna
    Located in NE Sicily, Italy, Mount Etna is an active volcano. It's the largest one currently active in Europe. A major eruption occurred in July 2001 and in 2017, Mount Etna erupted. In February 2021, the volcano explosions lasted for days with lava fountains and smoke plumes spewing from the volcano. Then in May 2021, multiple lava displays began and continue.

According to researchers of Cayce's readings, when both volcanoes erupt together, there will be approximately 90 days to evacuate the west coast before the massive flood claims the coastline.
    Edgar Cayce Maps and a Message of Hope
    In Cayce's readings about the impending polar shift and climate changes, he was very emphatic that nothing was written in stone. During his readings, Cayce constantly reminded that prayer and right thought of consciousness could alter the dire future he foresaw. He mentions in readings 364-23 and 440-5 that in the aftermath of the shift, hidden knowledge will be unearthed in Egypt, the Yucatan and the Bimini sector that will explain Atlantis and can also help humankind advance to the next spiritual level."
    The above was also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1442161

On that thread, Geomagnetic Reversals and Ice Ages, I have been posting the regular updates from Ben Davidson the creator of the youtube channel Suspicious Observers, which Bill mentioned in the original post in this thread:
    Quote Even more worryingly, Ben Davidson, nobody's fool, has also gone out on a very long limb and (among much else) published this video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihwoIlxHI3Q

And as he points out, as have hundreds of others, the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases) that have been built since WW II — not only in the US — have been the product of trillions of dollars of sophisticated engineering for some good reason.
    Ben has been keeping a close vigil on all the current data coming in from various scientific sources and correlating it, and his conclusion (he's not alone in this) is that the "killshot" from our Sun will be coming within the next 20 years, with all the preliminary signs already in evidence.

The brief, nova-like killshot would be the final stage and what would cause a conflagration on the planet's surface, from which the best protection would be caves or other underground shelters (such as DUMBS).

I don't know that this has anything to do with an alien agenda--it seems to be a purely natural phenomena that occurs on a regular basis not only in our solar system but in this whole region of space, and it's not just our Sun that plays a part in it, it's a vast chain reaction involving many stars.

But humanity has survived it before and no doubt will again.
    It certainly takes some processing to accept the possibility of such planetwide devastation, but it's worth considering because it's important to know what to expect.

That's becoming increasingly clear as the data continues to be analyzed, so that those who are going to be around for it will have some idea how to prepare.
    I don't know if it can be avoided, but if not, at least we can be assured that the mess that's been made on the planet is going to be cleaned up by Mother Nature in her wisdom, regardless.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dear Friends, this is quite a long post. The intention is to lay out, as best I can:
    1. What I know
    2. What I believe I know
    3. What I suspect
    4. What may possibly be the case
      ...and it's also interspersed with
    5. Quite a few uncertainties.
    I shared this on the Here and Now thread a couple days ago:
    I went on a short mountain hike with Mara today: not a major one, but we were still up pretty high. There, my antennae are often extended, and sometimes there's quite a good signal.
    We went out today, as well. Despite my extended antennae, sometimes not much comes through. Occasionally, quite a lot actually does. Today, I didn't so much pick up anything new, but simply grew a focused intention to post this thread, and it became very clear in my mind what it would contain.

The title is reminiscent of Richard Dolan's most recent book, The Alien Agendas, but I'd not really recommend that. It's very diluted, abbreviated and general, more suited to those new to the ET phenomenon and curious what the heck those aliens may be doing.

And Richard is careful, as he often is, not to go too far, or to say anything that might be upsetting or divisive. Which is why the book is quite bland. Here, I'm going to go out on rather more of a limb.

I do want to say, though, as a caveat right up front: aside from my personal experiences, which are what they are, none of this should be taken as any kind of authoritative statement or prediction. I may possibly be quite wrong in much of this. I'm really just going to join a few dots as best I can, and present some opinions and arguments. As always, I welcome all discussion.

~~~

I think it can be taken as certain that many ETs (which may or may not come from the same non-human civilization) have a strong interest in Planet Earth and the human species, and have done for thousands of years. (Linda Moulton Howe has recounted many times that she was told by a knowledgeable DIA insider that the interest has been for over 200 million years.)

Some of those ETs (and I'll use that term as a catch-all, whoever they are) may be from other star systems, and some may be from other parallel dimensions. (Or both, of course.)

I'm as sure as I can be that some of the ETs are time-traveling here from the future, and some are future humans.

Some of those future humans appear to have an interest in our genome. (An example of that is the well-known 1980 Bentwaters case, but there are a number of other claims and reports.) It's been suggested, I feel plausibly, that the interest is because in the future the human genome becomes, or has become, degraded in some seriously problematic way.

With the arguable current onslaught on the human genome through the covid 'vaccines', it has to be at least considered that there may be a good reason the future humans are returning to this very time period (say, the last couple of thousand years, till right now) to collect healthy, intact genetic material for whatever purposes of their own.

Some ETs may be abducting (and/or breeding, or breeding with) humans... to save them. Just as we 'abduct' rhinos in Africa, and breed them in distant safe places, to ensure they're not brought to extinction by poachers.

I reference this thread from time to time, because it always had an impact on me — and always rang true. Of course, it cannot be proven.
    But for a moment, let's try to think like an ET — of any of several kinds. And to do that, we need to assume these capabilities:
    • They can read the minds, intentions, and values of any human they choose.
    • They can enter, and/or look into, any space on the planet, whether it's 'secure' or not.
    That means, I'd argue, that they can know just about everything that's happening anywhere, in any nation, in any location, if they want to. And they probably do want to.

So I'd suggest they understand pretty well what all humans are up to right now. The good, the bad, and the ugly. In all strata of society.

We can also assume — I contend — that they have time-traveling, or time-portal-viewing, capability. That means they can foresee what will happen, or what may happen.

Now, to sidestep for a moment, I do think it's very arguable that there have been at least one and maybe several major cataclysms in relatively recent earth history. Certainly one around 12,600 years ago (likely caused by an asteroid or comet impact, but it's also been suggested this was from a major solar event) and possibly several prior to that.

Off-topic on this thread: but many will be aware that at least one major megalithic site (Gunung Padang, an Indonesian pyramid) has been dated to be as old as 20,000 years. Some suggest it's even older.

And it's been seriously suggested that the reason some ETs appear to be totally human in appearance (and very perfectly so, as well) is that they really are human — descended from Earth humans who were either taken (or rescued) from this planet thousands of years ago, or who developed space travel here on Earth in previous ages and then left for elsewhere. Either is a neat explanation for how come they resemble us almost completely.

(And another side note: if the above can be entertained, so might be the possibility that those ETs we know of as reptilians are the remote descendants of animals airlifted to safety millions of years ago after — or maybe just before — the asteroid impact that pretty much wiped out all the dinosaurs.)

So back to the ETs' interests in us. Just as some humans are [rightly]very concerned about the destruction of the Amazon rain forest, or the current rapid extinction of many species, it'd be very easy to believe that the ETs have been gathering 'Noah's Ark' samples of everything they can find. (And they can probably find anything they want to.)

If they have been doing that, there's absolutely no reason we'd ever get to know or hear about it. But thinking like an ET, as best we can, if these earth species were in danger (and maybe if healthy humans were in danger, too), this is exactly what they might be doing.

Now to personal experience. Quite a few reading this might know of a couple of incidents I've posted about several times over the years.

Long ago, I had a partner named Angi (an easy term to search for on Avalon), who I'm as sure as I can be wasn't entirely human. There's lots to support that.

One day, right out of the blue, she looked up suddenly from her breakfast, and just as as if she was remarking about the weather, she said:
    "The Earth is a very beautiful place, but it won't always be this way."
    That etched itself in my mind like it was carved with a diamond drill.

She kind of said it by accident, as it were.... when I pressed her (like, what??), she would not enlarge, and just changed the subject. It was always near-impossible to get her to say more about what she knew, or who she really was.

The second incident of interest here is my contact-and-abduction experience in Sept 1948 (my previous lifetime), all recovered in detail by regression and recorded on audio, in which I encountered a ship in the Hamilton, Ontario woods while walking my parents' dog one Sunday afternoon.

The three beings in the craft killed the dog entirely unintentionally (the dog had panicked and tried to attack them, and their reaction was some kind of reflex) — and they were genuinely contrite.

All this time, I was in shock, as one might imagine. Then they took me aboard where high in the stratosphere, part of the craft's walls became transparent (or, maybe, turned into some kind of screen), and I was shown what looked like the atmosphere burning.

Just like a sci-fi movie when you see some kind of fiery planetary catastrophe. I can still see it in my mind's eye to this day.

Many reading this will be aware that over the years there's been a constant, almost incessant, low-level background speculation of imminent catastrophes. Stepping back a little from this, one might legitimately ask — why is this happening?

Did this happen in previous generations? Why so much of it now? And why so much of it at all? Where is this deep, unfocused general anxiety coming from?

There are many plausible answers, but one has to be that very deep down (rather as if in Clif High's linguistic analysis of humans unconsciously foreseeing events) we somehow all know that something is going to happen.

But we just can't quite see what or when. That's always been the problem. And there have been so many failed predictions, we all have catastrophe fatigue.

However, there are plenty of things to be rationally worried about. There's a lot of good science (albeit censored, suppressed and dismissed) to suggest an imminent grand solar minimum and an associated mini ice age. That, combined with current supply chain issues and the serious global shortage of fertilizer, could easily usher in a global famine.

And there might be no other word for it than that. I was specifically told in 2010 that this would be the thing that was planned to kill off billions of people.

And considering the two experiences I shared above (Angi's stark matter-of-fact statement, and my equally unforgettable view of the atmosphere burning), there might be something much more akin to Ed Dames' remote viewed 'Killshot'. (See his videos here and here.)

Even more worryingly, Ben Davidson, nobody's fool, has also gone out on a very long limb and (among much else) published this video.

And as he points out, as have hundreds of others, the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases) that have been built since WW II — not only in the US — have been the product of trillions of dollars of sophisticated engineering for some good reason.

As has the Secret Space Program, certainly also a reality. (If, as Ben Rich stated in 1993 — nearly 30 years ago! — "We already have the means to travel among the stars", maybe the future of at least some of the human race is already safeguarded.)

Again, the problem may be timing. If something dire is imminent, 'imminent', geologically speaking (or from the view of ETs who have been watching this planet for millennia), might be 100, or 1000, years away. Not necessarily tomorrow, or in our lifetime.

I could write much. more more, and the above is not that much more than a bunch of notes and thoughts. But there's so much more to all this. I'll just summarize with one, brief sentence. And I invite all thoughts, comments, and additional references.
    At least some ETs know full-well that some major change is imminent for the human race, understand it all perfectly, and are taking certain steps in preparation — whatever those might be.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), aoibhghaire (10th January 2022), avid (10th January 2022), DNA (27th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Hym (12th January 2022), mountain_jim (10th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), Pam (10th January 2022), Phoenix1304 (11th January 2022), The KMan (20th January 2022), william r sanford72 (11th January 2022), Yoda (10th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

I appreciate hugely what Anu Raman divulged on the nature of the chimera Covid 19 but from my assessment -may be wrong- it was created in the lab or could be a quirk of nature , it did not rain on us from the intergalactic space:
    it still contains RNA sequences indifferent from other types of viruses common in the planetary biosphere.

Purely theoretically, “strange creatures” can come to existence even here “on Earth” under one of its many, diverse and for us extreme physical conditions,
    life of microorganisms in higher layers of atmosphere ( stratosphere and above) has been detected ( think tardigrades , the “tough” water bears) but not explored properly till now even while there are thousands of satellites and probes being launched every year, how many of the tech guys care about Life in the Clouds.
    That’s not metaphorical expression in this case: clouds and upper stratosphere collect water evaporated from oceans surface, rain forests and the rest of large water bodies of the planet. Likewise, the smoke of large wildfires we have experienced in last decades encircles the planet number of times before reaching the highest atmospheric layers.
    Noticeably, many microorganisms are quite resilient towards physical conditions we can’t endure, some are anaerobic , others even if oxygen dependent do not require lots of oxygen to strive on and can feed of and replicate from the rest of “junk” biological material dispersed in water, smoke etc.

I’ve theoretized in one of my probes to the Covid 19 origin that it could have come from the massive wildfires and bush burnings Australia has experienced for many years but that have culminated shortly before the occurrence of Covid 19 in Wuhan.

I know it sounds little strange unless you also see the planet for what it is , a globe with constantly moving streams and jets of mixing elements ( instead of say, atlas of cut off geopolitical entities called countries and counties ) ,
    in the raging wildfires of Australia 2019 thousands of large animals, including snakes and other reptiles and other , rare animals and millions of insects died trying to escape the devastation. The whole grassroots ecosystem was burned and damaged.
    The fires are clearly visible from space when they happen, same for California, British Columbia, Portugal, Greece and many other “hot zones”.

While we don’t know precisely what happens to the microbiome during these giant events to me it seems rather logical that some were carried high to the atmosphere .

Considering that coronaviruses are said to be common in snakes and other old world reptiles to whom they generally pose no harm,
    and after thousands and millions of creatures died in those wildfires,
    do we expect that all of the biological material was destroyed and “burned to ashes”?

Under challenging conditions of physical character such as pressure, temperature and deoxidation in upper atmospheric layers , it could have evolved and jammed fo new chimera strain “sealing” its destructive properties before it actually “rained on us” and dispersed globally.

Well, if the above is not true we are probably facing the case of biological warfare and haphazard experiments with creation of new and artificial life forms.

But that’s been discussed here on the forum many times, on board and threads dedicated to Covid.

So in this case - any virus or bacteria - are about as much “alien” to us as any other externally and internally different animal : even as a mere symbiont, it only disturbs , that’s before it starts eating us alive.

🌟

As far as “alien agendas” aka “ET disclosure” is concerned I’m still following recent disclosures from John Ramirez ( former CIA operative and director of National intelligence ) even if his disclosures are only semi-official, they are intelligent , personally involved , intuitive and honest so they still “do talk to me” even for a time being,
    also about the nature of times we are passing through.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=..._y1nDvlaRHTIL1

His intelligence abilities are provably excellent and priceless in this matter. Can definitely match Richard Dolan in being honest and personal about his own experiences.

That’s something everyone can watch in my opinion, without prejudice.

It does not cover or contain my thinking process anyhow - black ops, be careful with your lack of personal and intelligence assessment based on internet posts and profiles of social media.
    If you were to judge Albert Einstein according to number of his “social inputs” he would logically come out as “dull person”. 😅

In between the lines and reflecting on Barry Kings “hesitant initiative” of recent but not trying to approach his views in any manner and all my assessments and testimony are always entirely of my own provenance unless I’ve respectfully quoted the source,
    what seems to me is this:

the disclosure that’s been called on now serves the “global syndicate” of industries and scientific industries the best in collecting “metadata”.
    Their hope may be - right after getting as many innocent people to Facebook, Twitter and the rest ..- in collecting massive amount of metadata during and through the “ET disclosure” initiative while simultaneously, genetic material is being collected and sequenced on random due to the Covid epidemics situation.

In short, not “national intelligences” but the “space industry syndicates” are now aiming to take over deeper research initiatives to the origins of Life.

Obviously it may be both “good” and “bad” but altogether dangerous unless all of the information is being made available and shared with experiencers and patients concerned - unfortunately , that’s never the case, never been the case, even with the “most ethical researchers” , not to mention medical and other professional fields of testing including g the military , tests are taken but patients not explained details of their own vital information ( often leading to obscure beliefs and statements of such non-medical professionals who “just visited the lab”).

On more perspectives later..

🙏💫🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 10th January 2022 at 07:48.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th January 2022), DNA (27th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Hym (12th January 2022), Inversion (10th January 2022), Mark (12th January 2022), mountain_jim (10th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), Reinhard (10th January 2022), Spiral (11th January 2022), william r sanford72 (11th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also worthy of note are the preparations that certain celebrities and billionaires seem to be making for some incoming event, which Ben Davidson covers here:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Even more worryingly, Ben Davidson, nobody's fool, has also gone out on a very long limb and (among much else) published this video.

As has the Secret Space Program, certainly also a reality.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th January 2022), avid (10th January 2022), DNA (27th January 2022), Franny (11th January 2022), Hym (11th January 2022), Icare (11th January 2022), Inversion (10th January 2022), mountain_jim (10th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), The KMan (11th January 2022), Wind (10th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

I think, and from what I’ve seen, there was a time at the beginning of this millions years old human civilization when some of our advanced ancestors from Space dissolved themselves to bits and pieces,in short they died and seeded this planet with amino acids and diverse bio-codes.

For dramatic illustration ( I don’t like the visuals a lot)
    opening scene from movie Prometheus :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHpJr7_5Mjg

( I’m sure most of you have seen it ).

We may be quite basking in the biological wasteyard of our ancestors civilizations.

“We have created and humanized better cows and pigs. Crossbred monkeys with lions and marmosets. Cultivated good and bad fermented bacteria for the entire course of the civilization. The fruits and veggies we eat are our own creation. We just forgot, some think it was left here by God.
    We are quite something together. Yep.”

Yet each of us alone is tiny and here for a snippet of time. Big truths hurt. Heart attacks all the time.”

🙏❤️

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Franny (11th January 2022), Hym (12th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), Spiral (11th January 2022), william r sanford72 (11th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Very interesting observations and speculations, Bill. Thanks.

I will try to give the sources for the following mishmash of ideas on the ET presence here on Earth.

Using Truman Cash's research of past and current life recalls (his and others), there seems to be four or five main ET groups involved in the abduction phenomenon. Those four are the greys (small and large), reptilians, human-like (paleadians?) and mantids. These groups, or renegade subgroups (these four groups may not represent everyone of their kind) cooperated with one another in subduing and brainwashing the human race. These groups were also involved in soul recycling of human souls, by capturing the soul after it left the body at death and returning it to a new body.

These et interlopers are able to time travel and can pass through physical matter as if it was a mirage.

These bad guy ETs must get some benefit from brainwashing/soul recycling of humans. The term 'loosh"ing has been used to describe how ETs expunge energy from suffering humans.

The huge underground and underwater ET bases that are often mentioned by abductees attests to the huge operation ETs have mounted on this planet. The rewards must be significant.

So, to me those listed above are the worst kind of ET. These are the kind that are likely mind controlling the likes of the Rothschilds/Rockefellers/Gates/Musk's of the world and are orchestrating this covid scamdemic to force as many people as they can to take the poisonous vaccines. The end goal of this scam appears to be kill off a good portion of the population and cyborg enslave the rest.

There are accounts that some of the ETs are future humans, as reported by Dan Burisch to you and Kerry, Bill. I think those nauseating looking bubble head future humans are likely the faroff children of this cyborgion apocalypse. It seems likely they are here to likely recover dna for their own rehabilitation.

In my one abduction recall I was awoken on a slab with a searing pain in my left shin. I observed a bluish bubble headed greytype creature (reminded my of Gollum) leaning over my knee, likely extracting bone marrow. It quickly noticed me being awake and squealed while leaning towards my head, and I blacked out. I have had numerous triangular shaped scars on my inner thighs left by these creeps. This abuse was certainly not for my benefit, I'm guessing it was for dna retrieval, or it could be for antibody extraction which I believe one abduction account I've heard say is a reason for abductions

Marshal Vian Summers (via visions and channelling) has indicated that there are several Alien 'collectives'. (ie. Interstellar empires that enslave their subject planets) that are jockeying to assimilate Earth. From numerous sources, the indications are that the secret space program conducts trade with one or more of these collectives. Obviously the greys being one of these, since we know the greys have been assisting in the development of the SSP, as disclosed by Bob Uhouse's testimony.

Now, this is not to say that there aren't good guy ETs to "help' us. There are several dozen alien species, if not more, that have been reported in abductee recalls. Many of them are humanoid, though not always of earth human appearance. Somewhere I heard that roughly 40% of the interstellar species are humanoid. Many accounts of the ETs seen in abductions appear to be benevolent, or atleast not malice-like. From some sources, Kryon being one, our galaxy is filled with free will planets that enjoy autonomy and the fruits of freedom.

So, Bill, although I can understand your intuitive sense of calamity for humanity on earth, I would wager that this sense is for the ongoing calamity that humanity is suffering through. Humans are being harvested and soul recycled. Although some natural catastrophe may be heading our way, as the psychopaths in the deep state seem to be preparing for with their dumbs, I believe that this future is not written in stone. If humanity collectively sheds the attempted enslavement attempt, and finds a way to survive the upcoming changes, then we can join our freewill interstellar family and be done with this suffering for good. I hear the goodguy pleaidians are future earth humans that took that route. So that's what we should aim for.
    Damn bro that was dark as hell.
    I love how you wove your sources into your narrative.
    I enjoyed reading this.
    What do you think of the Annunaki as described by Kerry Cassidy? I mean when I think of the elite practicing an alien God inspired religion ie spirit cooking, it is the Annunaki Kerry describes that are brought to my mind.
    It also seems to add another dimension to the human trafficking problem.
    Are humans being traded to off worlders for sex, food or energy?

Your take on the vax being a population reducer and transhuman inducer for the remaining population is terrifying, as it implies a very real matrix type existence, closer to what the movie portrays than any of us would want to believe or acknowledge is possible.

If the graphene nano particles in the vaccine are truly awaiting some 5g command to assemble into biological interfaces for our nervous system to plug into some nefarious wifi is there a way to counter the effects?

I've read Marshall Van Summers first book.
    Holy **** is it depressing.
    I'm thinking of Val Valarien's matrix books. Especially matrix 2.
    In it Val Valarien talked about this stuff, including experimentation being done by ETs. His writings hinted that something in those experimentations could lead to this graphene oxide in the vax. Val even talked about various frequencies like cell phone technology that could be used in this regard, all back in the mid nineties.

John Lear for all the crazy sh!t he said, he never said anything like this.
    I'm thinking of the dulce story as told by Thomas Castillo. He mentioned they were working on things, experimenting on humans. Experimenting with things detrimental to the human physiology.

It's a tuff subject when you cross over the alien research with the vaccine research coming to light.

Good luck to us all.
    God bless us all.
    DNA, I think that the the extent of the ET interference in human affairs is not even touched on in our worst nightmares. It is hinted on in the matrix movies, and perhaps that Valerian person you mention. The ETs apparently have propogated most of the characters in religions and myths throughout human history. Very likely the annunaki you mention are part of the humanoid ET's that Truman Cash's research points to, such as the Egyptian God 'Ra' at the time of Ramses was just a humanoid ET flying around in a shining egg shaped ufo.

I don't think we can comprehend the depth and the complexity of the interference by these evil ones. Our everyday sensibilities would go into shock if we saw what is being done. I am pretty sure we are lucky not to have already been completely enslaved. I think that the scamdemic we are experiencing is the final drive to have humanity 'voluntarily' acquiesce to ET rule, since I am convinced that the wealthy criminals running this scam are under mind control of these malelovant ETs. Why else would politicians be so ruthlessly adamant that everyone gets vaxxed?

As dark as it seems, I do feel there's a way out from this. Unfortunately it may involve us 'running to the hills' when shtf. It's interesting that, in another thread, Avalon member Corvo portrayed the current situation as being one ET group versus another, like the ancient Titans vs the Olympians. The Titans likely the reptilian/Greys camp and the Olympians being the annunaki. Whomever wins still has no good intent for humanity. Perhaps they are working together in this con job.

I believe one of the posts in this thread mentions there are very high level benevolent ETs whom are observing all of this. I believe we can get help from them, but I am not sure how much. I know that if you follow the law of one concepts a path will open for us thru these 'calamity Jane' times. I think we have to realize that our souls are worth dying for, and that some mortal existences are worse than death, to quote the wonderful Catherine Austin Fitts.

Nuff said.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Agape (12th January 2022), DNA (12th January 2022), East Sun (13th January 2022), Hym (12th January 2022), mountain_jim (12th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), onevoice (20th January 2022), Spiral (12th January 2022), Tyy1907 (12th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast